#2701 Posted by ComicStooge (14738 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

Now that the Notification thing's on I would actually like to try this out again

I'd like to debate for

  • Any Naruto Character(preferably Gaara,Killer Bee,Sasuke, Naruto)
  • Sanji and Enel From One piece
  • Modern Hulk
  • Skaar
  • Any Berserk Character
  • Any Gantz player

Skaar vs Apollo (from Wildstorm)?

Not familar with Apollo but you don't seem like the type to lead a guy into a stomp so...yeah

He's a rank or two below Superman tier and he's been hurt by Midnighter (although with pinpoint attacks to vital areas. Characters such as Skaar and Hulk don't do that), so it should be fine.

Do you want me to make it?

#2702 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@comicstooge said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

Now that the Notification thing's on I would actually like to try this out again

I'd like to debate for

  • Any Naruto Character(preferably Gaara,Killer Bee,Sasuke, Naruto)
  • Sanji and Enel From One piece
  • Modern Hulk
  • Skaar
  • Any Berserk Character
  • Any Gantz player

Skaar vs Apollo (from Wildstorm)?

Not familar with Apollo but you don't seem like the type to lead a guy into a stomp so...yeah

He's a rank or two below Superman tier and he's been hurt by Midnighter (although with pinpoint attacks to vital areas. Characters such as Skaar and Hulk don't do that), so it should be fine.

Do you want me to make it?

MMH has been hurt by Midnighter.

#2703 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7511 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

High tier is considered Odin. Mid-tier is around Superman.

Though, go for it. Depending on the team size I'll just use one of my 'infinite cosmic cube army strategies'.

IDK, I can also come up with some wank strategies

anyways, I'll be glad to debate with you, let's start this?

who do you want to use?

#2704 Posted by ComicStooge (14738 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@comicstooge said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

Now that the Notification thing's on I would actually like to try this out again

I'd like to debate for

  • Any Naruto Character(preferably Gaara,Killer Bee,Sasuke, Naruto)
  • Sanji and Enel From One piece
  • Modern Hulk
  • Skaar
  • Any Berserk Character
  • Any Gantz player

Skaar vs Apollo (from Wildstorm)?

Not familar with Apollo but you don't seem like the type to lead a guy into a stomp so...yeah

He's a rank or two below Superman tier and he's been hurt by Midnighter (although with pinpoint attacks to vital areas. Characters such as Skaar and Hulk don't do that), so it should be fine.

Do you want me to make it?

MMH has been hurt by Midnighter.

I'm talking about the Wildstorm versions.

Anyway, MM's nerve strike did nothing to MM, he just acted knocked out to learn information.

The second time Midnighter hurt him was just because he found the weakspot in the species, that didn't work anyway.

#2705 Posted by ComicStooge (14738 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

I'd love to debate using a Predator against a Captain America level character, such as Captain America, Bucky Barnes, Kraven, Taskmaster, Batman or Daredevil.

Predator vs Big Boss, hunter match set in the jungle?

I'm not familiar with the Big Boss. Could you give me stats?

#2706 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7511 posts) - - Show Bio
#2707 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium:

I'm thinking

Evil Ernie (from the later parts of his Chaos! run)

Classic Magus

Doctor Doom

classic Zoom

Goku from around the end of the series

Asmodeus (D&D)

Goku from the end of the series...SS3 or GT? Either way he's massively FTL, in the 1000s FTL or so. Zoom is also ridiculously fast.

I would recommend probably 3 or less, since 4 and up I can make various teams that have an infinite number of themselves with cosmic cubes.

I'd also recommend a tourney based purely around fighting; just speed, strength, and energy blasts as anything else starts to get into the range of 'well my character has never encountered this'. Telepathy is probably okay too.

Also dibs on Goku.

#2708 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7511 posts) - - Show Bio


Goku from the end of the series...SS3 or GT? Either way he's massively FTL, in the 1000s FTL or so. Zoom is also ridiculously fast.

SS3 Goku,

to fast for this CaV?

I would recommend probably 3 or less, since 4 and up I can make various teams that have an infinite number of themselves with cosmic cubes.

I don't know, I got some nice strategies for my guys

I'd really like to see which of us could come up with a better strategy as to who could make a ridiculous army

I'd also recommend a tourney based purely around fighting; just speed, strength, and energy blasts as anything else starts to get into the range of 'well my character has never encountered this'. Telepathy is probably okay too.

well, if you really want to do that, than I guess that's okay

I am interested in creative prep batles

Also dibs on Goku.

you can't call dibs on Goku, I've already claimed Goku; use Vegeta if you want a supersaiyan

#2709 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

Goku from the end of the series...SS3 or GT? Either way he's massively FTL, in the 1000s FTL or so. Zoom is also ridiculously fast.

SS3 Goku,

to fast for this CaV?

I mean I've done extensive calcs so I know he's like 5000 times the speed of light or so minimally. But if you're not as experienced with DBZ you might not.

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

I would recommend probably 3 or less, since 4 and up I can make various teams that have an infinite number of themselves with cosmic cubes.

I don't know, I got some nice strategies for my guys

I'd really like to see which of us could come up with a better strategy as to who could make a ridiculous army

I've won like six matches with this strategy. It creates an infinite army of solar-system busters physically and with energy blasts who can beat abstracts via absorption of their Cosmic Cubes and have WPOTC-level telepathy, with 4 street level characters and 2 mid-tier characters.

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

I'd also recommend a tourney based purely around fighting; just speed, strength, and energy blasts as anything else starts to get into the range of 'well my character has never encountered this'. Telepathy is probably okay too.

well, if you really want to do that, than I guess that's okay

I am interested in creative prep batles

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

Also dibs on Goku.

you can't call dibs on Goku, I've already claimed Goku; use Vegeta if you want a supersaiyan

D'aw. Well if you don't know how to use Goku it doesn't particularly matter.

#2710 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7511 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

Goku from the end of the series...SS3 or GT? Either way he's massively FTL, in the 1000s FTL or so. Zoom is also ridiculously fast.

SS3 Goku,

to fast for this CaV?

I mean I've done extensive calcs so I know he's like 5000 times the speed of light or so minimally. But if you're not as experienced with DBZ you might not.

I mean, I've read the whole series, I know who Goku is

anyways, what are you seeing as the speed limit for this tourney?

i would like to see the calcs to prove that he's that much faster than light

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

I would recommend probably 3 or less, since 4 and up I can make various teams that have an infinite number of themselves with cosmic cubes.

I don't know, I got some nice strategies for my guys

I'd really like to see which of us could come up with a better strategy as to who could make a ridiculous army

I've won like six matches with this strategy. It creates an infinite army of solar-system busters physically and with energy blasts who can beat abstracts via absorption of their Cosmic Cubes and have WPOTC-level telepathy, with 4 street level characters and 2 mid-tier characters.

really?

you wanna just go over what this strategy is?

(anyways, I would like some practice with abnormal strategy)

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

I'd also recommend a tourney based purely around fighting; just speed, strength, and energy blasts as anything else starts to get into the range of 'well my character has never encountered this'. Telepathy is probably okay too.

well, if you really want to do that, than I guess that's okay

I am interested in creative prep batles

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

Also dibs on Goku.

you can't call dibs on Goku, I've already claimed Goku; use Vegeta if you want a supersaiyan

D'aw. Well if you don't know how to use Goku it doesn't particularly matter.

I think I know how to use Goku

that being said, how do you have any idea that he would be so much faster than light?

#2711 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

Goku from the end of the series...SS3 or GT? Either way he's massively FTL, in the 1000s FTL or so. Zoom is also ridiculously fast.

SS3 Goku,

to fast for this CaV?

I mean I've done extensive calcs so I know he's like 5000 times the speed of light or so minimally. But if you're not as experienced with DBZ you might not.

I mean, I've read the whole series, I know who Goku is

anyways, what are you seeing as the speed limit for this tourney?

i would like to see the calcs to prove that he's that much faster than light

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/goku-won-cav-goku-tdlp-vs-yusuke-3-kings-cadencev2-1473321/

that shows my calcs for ss1 being 630 times the speed of light, but it's off because i did the variables for the gravity formula incorrectly (the 26,370 multiplier should be 26,335)

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

I would recommend probably 3 or less, since 4 and up I can make various teams that have an infinite number of themselves with cosmic cubes.

I don't know, I got some nice strategies for my guys

I'd really like to see which of us could come up with a better strategy as to who could make a ridiculous army

I've won like six matches with this strategy. It creates an infinite army of solar-system busters physically and with energy blasts who can beat abstracts via absorption of their Cosmic Cubes and have WPOTC-level telepathy, with 4 street level characters and 2 mid-tier characters.

really?

you wanna just go over what this strategy is?

(anyways, I would like some practice with abnormal strategy)

Chars:

-Warlock Technarchy (base state, no lifeglow)

-Vulcan (no Darwin necessary)

-Crusader Skrull w/Cosmic Ring

-Aptom Guyver

-Kid Amazo, no powers copied

-Cable (depowered)

Crusader Skrull does a timestop with the Cosmic Ring as was done before. Vulcan pumps up Warlock w/energy to the point where he is at his father's level (Technarchy are genetically identical) so that he can easily replicate technological objects and is strong enough to rip apart a sun 100 times the size of ours, thus strong enough to move a million Earths at once. Warlock replicates the Cosmic Ring, which is just a fragment of the Cosmic Cube, as was done by AIM scientists many times. The fragments are put together into a Cosmic Cube as has been done before. Warlock, who can manipulate the T.O. virus takes it away from Cable making him God Cable giving him psionic powers greater than those of Dark Phoenix as they are equal in power to those of his alternate universe twin Nate Grey or X-Man.

Kid Amazo copies the powers of the Cosmic Cube as his father Amazo did to the Worlogog; their absorption abilities are identical, but Kid Amazo has DNA. Kid Amazo copies the power of Vulcan, Warlock, and Cable. Aptom, who absorbs powers via DNA, takes a sample of DNA from Kid Amazo and then copies it, giving him power-copying, Dark Phoenix telepathy, solar-system-busting strength and energy blasts, and reality warping in a manner similar to that of Thanos post-Cosmic-Cube-absorption, at the level necessary to defeat abstracts.

Aptom then clones himself once, giving all these clones the same powers. Cable uses his time machine to send one of the clones forward for a fraction of a second; as the clone is undetectable except by Aptom it is not noticed and copies all of the powers of the combatants. This clone is automatically transported back due to the nature of the machine, where it clones itself infinitely, creating an infinite army of clones with incredibly high-level energy blasts, strength, speed, telepathy, reality warping, and any other powers that happen to be present in the battle.

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

I'd also recommend a tourney based purely around fighting; just speed, strength, and energy blasts as anything else starts to get into the range of 'well my character has never encountered this'. Telepathy is probably okay too.

well, if you really want to do that, than I guess that's okay

I am interested in creative prep batles

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

Also dibs on Goku.

you can't call dibs on Goku, I've already claimed Goku; use Vegeta if you want a supersaiyan

D'aw. Well if you don't know how to use Goku it doesn't particularly matter.

I think I know how to use Goku

that being said, how do you have any idea that he would be so much faster than light?

#2712 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7511 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

Goku from the end of the series...SS3 or GT? Either way he's massively FTL, in the 1000s FTL or so. Zoom is also ridiculously fast.

SS3 Goku,

to fast for this CaV?

I mean I've done extensive calcs so I know he's like 5000 times the speed of light or so minimally. But if you're not as experienced with DBZ you might not.

I mean, I've read the whole series, I know who Goku is

anyways, what are you seeing as the speed limit for this tourney?

i would like to see the calcs to prove that he's that much faster than light

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/goku-won-cav-goku-tdlp-vs-yusuke-3-kings-cadencev2-1473321/

that shows my calcs for ss1 being 630 times the speed of light, but it's off because i did the variables for the gravity formula incorrectly (the 26,370 multiplier should be 26,335)

there was a lot of x10 for great ape in there that didn't really seem to belong

anyways, what are the limits for this match going to be?


@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

I would recommend probably 3 or less, since 4 and up I can make various teams that have an infinite number of themselves with cosmic cubes.

I don't know, I got some nice strategies for my guys

I'd really like to see which of us could come up with a better strategy as to who could make a ridiculous army

I've won like six matches with this strategy. It creates an infinite army of solar-system busters physically and with energy blasts who can beat abstracts via absorption of their Cosmic Cubes and have WPOTC-level telepathy, with 4 street level characters and 2 mid-tier characters.

really?

you wanna just go over what this strategy is?

(anyways, I would like some practice with abnormal strategy)

Chars:

-Warlock Technarchy (base state, no lifeglow)

-Vulcan (no Darwin necessary)

-Crusader Skrull w/Cosmic Ring

-Aptom Guyver

-Kid Amazo, no powers copied

-Cable (depowered)

Crusader Skrull does a timestop with the Cosmic Ring as was done before. Vulcan pumps up Warlock w/energy to the point where he is at his father's level (Technarchy are genetically identical) so that he can easily replicate technological objects and is strong enough to rip apart a sun 100 times the size of ours, thus strong enough to move a million Earths at once. Warlock replicates the Cosmic Ring, which is just a fragment of the Cosmic Cube, as was done by AIM scientists many times. The fragments are put together into a Cosmic Cube as has been done before. Warlock, who can manipulate the T.O. virus takes it away from Cable making him God Cable giving him psionic powers greater than those of Dark Phoenix as they are equal in power to those of his alternate universe twin Nate Grey or X-Man.

Kid Amazo copies the powers of the Cosmic Cube as his father Amazo did to the Worlogog; their absorption abilities are identical, but Kid Amazo has DNA. Kid Amazo copies the power of Vulcan, Warlock, and Cable. Aptom, who absorbs powers via DNA, takes a sample of DNA from Kid Amazo and then copies it, giving him power-copying, Dark Phoenix telepathy, solar-system-busting strength and energy blasts, and reality warping in a manner similar to that of Thanos post-Cosmic-Cube-absorption, at the level necessary to defeat abstracts.

Aptom then clones himself once, giving all these clones the same powers. Cable uses his time machine to send one of the clones forward for a fraction of a second; as the clone is undetectable except by Aptom it is not noticed and copies all of the powers of the combatants. This clone is automatically transported back due to the nature of the machine, where it clones itself infinitely, creating an infinite army of clones with incredibly high-level energy blasts, strength, speed, telepathy, reality warping, and any other powers that happen to be present in the battle.

oh, I don't know most of these people

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@betatesthighlander1 said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

I'd also recommend a tourney based purely around fighting; just speed, strength, and energy blasts as anything else starts to get into the range of 'well my character has never encountered this'. Telepathy is probably okay too.

well, if you really want to do that, than I guess that's okay

I am interested in creative prep batles

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

Also dibs on Goku.

you can't call dibs on Goku, I've already claimed Goku; use Vegeta if you want a supersaiyan

D'aw. Well if you don't know how to use Goku it doesn't particularly matter.

I think I know how to use Goku

that being said, how do you have any idea that he would be so much faster than light?

uhmmmm, okay

who all do you want for your team?

#2713 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

1) Lol it belonged.

2) IDK, whatever you want.

3) The team I just posted.

-Warlock Technarchy (base state, no lifeglow)

-Vulcan (no Darwin necessary)

-Crusader Skrull w/Cosmic Ring

-Aptom Guyver

-Kid Amazo, no powers copied

-Cable (depowered)

So essentially 1 mid-tier char, 1 street-level+, and 4 street-level chars

#2714 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7511 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

1) Lol it belonged.

2) IDK, whatever you want.

3) The team I just posted.

-Warlock Technarchy (base state, no lifeglow)

-Vulcan (no Darwin necessary)

-Crusader Skrull w/Cosmic Ring

-Aptom Guyver

-Kid Amazo, no powers copied

-Cable (depowered)

So essentially 1 mid-tier char, 1 street-level+, and 4 street-level chars

is my precious list of characters to powerful?

#2715 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#2716 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7511 posts) - - Show Bio
#2717 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#2718 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7511 posts) - - Show Bio
#2719 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#2720 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7511 posts) - - Show Bio

@betatesthighlander1:

Okay, then pick 4 street level characters and two mid tier characters.

those are pretty nebulous terms

could I get solid definitions for street leveler and mid-tier?

#2721 Edited by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 after I'm done with my battle with Comicstooge would you like a 616 vs Ultimate Universe battle?(I'm willing to use Emma Frost and some other characters)

#2722 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Always love battling 616 with their superior versions.

#2723 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Always love battling 616 with their superior versions.

616 Deadpool vs. Ultimate Wade Wilson then? :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#2725 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@cadencev2 said:

Always love battling 616 with their superior versions.

616 Deadpool vs. Ultimate Wade Wilson then? :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Ultimate Wade has only like 3 comics and he was not any good in them. Basicaly a shape changing Cyborg. Big whoop.

@veitha said:

@cadencev2 after I'm done with my battle with Comicstooge would you like a 616 vs Ultimate Universe battle?(I'm willing to use Emma Frost and some other characters)

I might have to get back to you later on CaV, I have 9 matches at the moment and never realize it till now.

#2726 Edited by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I am perfectly aware of that, I was being a smart ass :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#2727 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@floopay said:

@cadencev2: I am perfectly aware of that, I was being a smart ass :P

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I figured as much.

:20-:30

#2728 Edited by ComicStooge (14738 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like debating for Darkseid or Mirror Master.

#2729 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like debating for Darkseid or Mirror Master.

Goku vs Darkseid? Eh? :3

#2730 Edited by ComicStooge (14738 posts) - - Show Bio
#2731 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@comicstooge said:

I feel like debating for Darkseid or Mirror Master.

Goku vs Darkseid? Eh? :3

Sure.

Do you want me to make it?

Yeah, just choose whichever version you feel is best-suited to Darkseid, and make sure Goku's bloodlusted with Kaio-Ken x20.

Remember:

SS1 - 630x FTL, 20-planet-buster

SS2 - 1260x FTL, 20-solarsystem-buster

SS3 - prolly more than Darkseid can handle, though admittedly I don't know much about him, but 5000-ish FTL and 160-solarsystem-buster.

SS4 is 50,000 FTL and 1600 solarsystem buster or tiny galaxy buster.

Power levels are not going to be used except for Frieza saga where they were actually relevant. Manga, anime, movies only if it doesn't conflict.

#2733 Posted by ComicStooge (14738 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicstooge said:

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@comicstooge said:

I feel like debating for Darkseid or Mirror Master.

Goku vs Darkseid? Eh? :3

Sure.

Do you want me to make it?

Yeah, just choose whichever version you feel is best-suited to Darkseid, and make sure Goku's bloodlusted with Kaio-Ken x20.

Remember:

SS1 - 630x FTL, 20-planet-buster

SS2 - 1260x FTL, 20-solarsystem-buster

SS3 - prolly more than Darkseid can handle, though admittedly I don't know much about him, but 5000-ish FTL and 160-solarsystem-buster.

SS4 is 50,000 FTL and 1600 solarsystem buster or tiny galaxy buster.

Power levels are not going to be used except for Frieza saga where they were actually relevant. Manga, anime, movies only if it doesn't conflict.

Alright, so he has access to SS1-SS4 in his adult body?

#2734 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#2736 Edited by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: ok, when you're done, what about Emma Frost, Moonstone, Daken vs Ultimate Xavier, Ultimate Kitty Pryde and Ultimate Wolverine?

#2737 Posted by ComicStooge (14738 posts) - - Show Bio
#2738 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

@cadencev2: ok, when you're done, what about Emma Frost, Moonstone, Daken vs Ultimate Xavier, Ultimate Kitty Pryde and Ultimate Wolverine?

Sounds good. I actually just wrapped up 3 Battles. so we can have at it.

#2739 Edited by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

@cadencev2: ok, when you're done, what about Emma Frost, Moonstone, Daken vs Ultimate Xavier, Ultimate Kitty Pryde and Ultimate Wolverine?

Sounds good. I actually just wrapped up 3 Battles. so we can have at it.

Okay, but Moonstone is essentially Ms.Marvel with intangibility, do you still want to face her? If so I'll make the thread.

#2740 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

@cadencev2 said:

@veitha said:

@cadencev2: ok, when you're done, what about Emma Frost, Moonstone, Daken vs Ultimate Xavier, Ultimate Kitty Pryde and Ultimate Wolverine?

Sounds good. I actually just wrapped up 3 Battles. so we can have at it.

Okay, but Moonstone is essentially Ms.Marvel with intangibility, do you still want to face her? If so I'll make the thread.

Yeah Im good. However I am not comfortable of Daken with M-Claws who would own Ultimate Wolverine just he did 616 Wolverine in their first few battles.

Also Xavier needs his Armor Suit to walk. Now I think about it I rather have Current Ultimate Rogue (By Current she has Ultimate Juggernauts Durability and Strength) to fight with.

#2741 Posted by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

@cadencev2 said:

@veitha said:

@cadencev2: ok, when you're done, what about Emma Frost, Moonstone, Daken vs Ultimate Xavier, Ultimate Kitty Pryde and Ultimate Wolverine?

Sounds good. I actually just wrapped up 3 Battles. so we can have at it.

Okay, but Moonstone is essentially Ms.Marvel with intangibility, do you still want to face her? If so I'll make the thread.

Yeah Im good. However I am not comfortable of Daken with M-Claws who would own Ultimate Wolverine just he did 616 Wolverine in their first few battles.

Also Xavier needs his Armor Suit to walk. Now I think about it I rather have Current Ultimate Rogue (By Current she has Ultimate Juggernauts Durability and Strength) to fight with.

Ok, I'll remove the M-Claws and instead of Kitty I'll put Rogue, ok?

#2742 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

@cadencev2 said:

@veitha said:

@cadencev2 said:

@veitha said:

@cadencev2: ok, when you're done, what about Emma Frost, Moonstone, Daken vs Ultimate Xavier, Ultimate Kitty Pryde and Ultimate Wolverine?

Sounds good. I actually just wrapped up 3 Battles. so we can have at it.

Okay, but Moonstone is essentially Ms.Marvel with intangibility, do you still want to face her? If so I'll make the thread.

Yeah Im good. However I am not comfortable of Daken with M-Claws who would own Ultimate Wolverine just he did 616 Wolverine in their first few battles.

Also Xavier needs his Armor Suit to walk. Now I think about it I rather have Current Ultimate Rogue (By Current she has Ultimate Juggernauts Durability and Strength) to fight with.

Ok, I'll remove the M-Claws and instead of Kitty I'll put Rogue, ok?

If you remove the M-Claws, then I will keep Kitty and Wolvie.

#2743 Posted by nickthedevil (14344 posts) - - Show Bio

I can debate for The Flashes' Rogues

Nightwing, Batman, Captain America, Winter Soldier, Kang the Conqueror, and Deathstroke.

Who dares face my might?

#2744 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

I can debate for The Flashes' Rogues

Nightwing, Batman, Captain America, Winter Soldier, Kang the Conqueror, and Deathstroke.

Who dares face my might?

Missed the name and the zoom avatar.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#2745 Edited by Veitha (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

@veitha said:

@cadencev2 said:

@veitha said:

@cadencev2 said:

@veitha said:

@cadencev2: ok, when you're done, what about Emma Frost, Moonstone, Daken vs Ultimate Xavier, Ultimate Kitty Pryde and Ultimate Wolverine?

Sounds good. I actually just wrapped up 3 Battles. so we can have at it.

Okay, but Moonstone is essentially Ms.Marvel with intangibility, do you still want to face her? If so I'll make the thread.

Yeah Im good. However I am not comfortable of Daken with M-Claws who would own Ultimate Wolverine just he did 616 Wolverine in their first few battles.

Also Xavier needs his Armor Suit to walk. Now I think about it I rather have Current Ultimate Rogue (By Current she has Ultimate Juggernauts Durability and Strength) to fight with.

Ok, I'll remove the M-Claws and instead of Kitty I'll put Rogue, ok?

If you remove the M-Claws, then I will keep Kitty and Wolvie.

Ok, I'll create the thread

#2746 Posted by Roddy010 (5557 posts) - - Show Bio

Is anyone brave enough to challenge me? :P

#2747 Posted by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

I will challenge anyone on Broly vs Marvel Guys

And anyone who thinks Sailor Moon is over DBZ then prove it and debate with me

#2748 Posted by Funsiized (3861 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm feeling like a Mid tier Debate. Nothing too fast, but someone who hits hard.

#2749 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized:

Cyborg Guardian? One-shot galactus moves as fast as the earth orbits the sun

#2750 Edited by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Broly vs Beta ray bill

who in ???

I will do a Broly vs Thor

Broly vs Silver surfer

Broly vs Darkseid

Broly vs the strongest Hulk

Broly vs the strongest Doomsday