#1 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an idea that came up after seeing the Mavfan and Vance recent debate. I thought it would be fun to pick who you want to debate.

I thought of different scenarios. You can call out a viner or request for some one to challenge you than agree on the terms of the fight together. Another is the community it decides like everyone wants to see K4tzman debate Spidey15 in a Taskmaster vs Nemesis fight. They agree we have a battle.

Once the fight is determined make a thread and post a link in here to it as well KEEP TO THE BATTLE FORUM RULES. Especially when it comes to not doing already done fights.

#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (49193 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool idea.
Staff
#3 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" Cool idea. "
I concur.

@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Another is the community it decides like everyone wants to see K4tzman debate Spidey15 in a Taskmaster vs Nemesis fight. They agree we have a battle.   "

Now this aspect is particularly intriguing. I'll think about it and come up with a few match-ups.
#4 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

i am in for being in any battles involving Spider-Man,Kratos,Bayonetta,Enchantress,Mario,Taskmaster and Samurai Jack

there are a few others that i cant remember now.....

#5 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5470 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm game. 

#6 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I could do it. I mean I did just kick the crap out of k4tz in a debate recently.

#7 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm.. this seems interesting.
#8 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" i am in for being in any battles involving Spider-Man,Kratos,Bayonetta,Enchantress,Mario,Taskmaster and Samurai Jack there are a few others that i cant remember now..... "
I will beat you, at some point I have to actually win in a debate against you.
#9 Posted by Mercy_ (92869 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm in for anything involving X-23, Kara Zor-El, Hope Summers, Rachel Summers, Ruby Summers. 

#10 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide said:

" i am in for being in any battles involving Spider-Man,Kratos,Bayonetta,Enchantress,Mario,Taskmaster and Samurai Jack there are a few others that i cant remember now..... "
I will beat you, at some point I have to actually win in a debate against you. "
lets do it >:) 
and dont worry,i am sure you will eventualy :)

@Fist_of_Mandalore said:

" Yeah, I could do it. I mean I did just kick the crap out of k4tz in a debate recently. "

what?
when?
#11 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @Matezoide said:

"i am in for being in any battles involving Spider-Man,Kratos,Bayonetta,Enchantress,Mario,Taskmaster and Samurai Jack there are a few others that i cant remember now..... "

If your willing to debate for Spidey.... http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/spideys-vs-symbiotes/577614/ =D "
nah,he probaly loses this one :P
#13 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Static vs Sexy Merc in Captain Atom vs Kyle Rayner

#14 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: Which characters? I'm good with most video game characters as well as Spider-Man related characters. Oh and webcomic characters if you feel like getting stomped.
#15 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" Cool idea. "
#16 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide: Which characters? I'm good with most video game characters as well as Spider-Man related characters. Oh and webcomic characters if you feel like getting stomped. "

i would beat the crap out of you if i were to use Bayonetta
no matter what webcomic you dig up >:)

she is just too overpowered O_O
#17 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @Matezoide said:

"i am in for being in any battles involving Spider-Man,Kratos,Bayonetta,Enchantress,Mario,Taskmaster and Samurai Jack there are a few others that i cant remember now..... "

If your willing to debate for Spidey.... http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/spideys-vs-symbiotes/577614/ =D "
nah,he probaly loses this one :P "

-_-' lol alright.
#18 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @Matezoide said:

-_-' lol alright. "
sorry D:
#19 Posted by thegreatfour (12967 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone who's in my characters power range.

#20 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

I think i might be able to debate for Spidey, Cap, Daredevil and maybe Iron Fist. 
=]

#21 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide: Which characters? I'm good with most video game characters as well as Spider-Man related characters. Oh and webcomic characters if you feel like getting stomped. "

i would beat the crap out of you if i were to use Bayonetta no matter what webcomic you dig up >:)  she is just too overpowered O_O "
I know of one character that only has two feats, creating a multiverse(in the comic, not just stated) and sewing the universe back together after it had been blown in half.
What was that about her being to overpowered again?
#22 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @Matezoide said:

-_-' lol alright. "
sorry D: "

Na it's cool. Although i think team Spidey has a chance.
#23 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

i would beat the crap out of you if i were to use Bayonetta no matter what webcomic you dig up >:)  she is just too overpowered O_O "
I know of one character that only has two feats, creating a multiverse(in the comic, not just stated) and sewing the universe back together after it had been blown in half. What was that about her being to overpowered again? "
i meant overpowered for non nigh omnipotent beings and you know that >_<
#24 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

I know of one character that only has two feats, creating a multiverse(in the comic, not just stated) and sewing the universe back together after it had been blown in half. What was that about her being to overpowered again? "
i meant overpowered for non nigh omnipotent beings and you know that >_< "
Okay, how about the guy who blew the universe in half with one attack? Oh an GPI is omnipotent, not nigh omnipotent.
#25 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" I would like to see Static vs Sexy Merc in Captain Atom vs Kyle Rayner "
That will be epic.  
=D
#26 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: But seriously, give me Bayonetta's best feats and I should be able to find a good webcomic character to go up against her.
#27 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

i meant overpowered for non nigh omnipotent beings and you know that >_< "
Okay, how about the guy who blew the universe in half with one attack? Oh an GPI is omnipotent, not nigh omnipotent. "
how is that not nigh omnipotent?

ok,cosmic in generals....
stop cheating Decoy
#28 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: You said overpowered, so I picked the most overpowered webcomic characters I could think of. If I wanted to cheat I'd pick someone like Ran from Bob and George.
#29 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide: But seriously, give me Bayonetta's best feats and I should be able to find a good webcomic character to go up against her. "

alright,alright

lets see....

@Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide: You said overpowered, so I picked the most overpowered webcomic characters I could think of. If I wanted to cheat I'd pick someone like Ran from Bob and George. "

ok,ok
truce? :P
#30 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

yah
#31 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: Nigh omnipotent characters not included I'd say the best matches are either Fighter(8-Bit Theater), Ian(Errant Story), or Bob(Bob and George). With Bob being most likely to lose out of the bunch.
#32 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide: Nigh omnipotent characters not included I'd say the best matches are either Fighter(8-Bit Theater), Ian(Errant Story), or Bob(Bob and George). With Bob being most likely to lose out of the bunch. "
some feats would be nice :D
#33 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wants to challenge the might Apocalypse!? i will be willing to defend characters such as I, Hulk,Thor and Galactus

#34 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide: Nigh omnipotent characters not included I'd say the best matches are either Fighter(8-Bit Theater), Ian(Errant Story), or Bob(Bob and George). With Bob being most likely to lose out of the bunch. "
some feats would be nice :D "
Fighter has, Blocked every magical counter spell in existence, blocked the Earth, killed 9 dragons with one attack, and was able to stalemate Chaos magic Black mage(who was so powerful that his haydoken overloaded Sarda a nigh omnipotent wizard)

Ian has a large array of magical powers, to the point that he can easily teleport, fight off several elves(who had anti magic grenades at the time) and raise the dead. He's now immune to anti magic attacks as well as he is highly adaptive.

Bob has a shield that is near impossible to break(it was able to take an exposition that destroyed an entire complex although it did overload due to this) he also has a powerful cannon(destroyed the large complex from before) and when using his fire shield was able to tank a meteor(although he was BFRed to the future or something like that) Oh and depending on the version he's a reality warper/time traveler.
#35 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
some feats would be nice :D "
Fighter has, Blocked every magical counter spell in existence, blocked the Earth, killed 9 dragons with one attack, and was able to stalemate Chaos magic Black mage(who was so powerful that his haydoken overloaded Sarda a nigh omnipotent wizard)  Ian has a large array of magical powers, to the point that he can easily teleport, fight off several elves(who had anti magic grenades at the time) and raise the dead. He's now immune to anti magic attacks as well as he is highly adaptive.  Bob has a shield that is near impossible to break(it was able to take an exposition that destroyed an entire complex although it did overload due to this) he also has a powerful cannon(destroyed the large complex from before) and when using his fire shield was able to tank a meteor(although he was BFRed to the future or something like that) Oh and depending on the version he's a reality warper/time traveler. "
ho boy,that sounds like a good fight

i gotta sleep though,so i will let the Viners decide this one

ok guys,who should fight Bayonetta?
#36 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Decoy Elite said:

" @Matezoide said:

I will beat you, at some point I have to actually win in a debate against you. "
lets do it >:) 
and dont worry,i am sure you will eventualy :)

@Fist_of_Mandalore said:

" Yeah, I could do it. I mean I did just kick the crap out of k4tz in a debate recently. "

what? when? "
Not reall. I was kidding. I faced him in a tournament, but I lost, but only because k4tz paid everyone off to vote for him.
#37 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally like the idea of using Fighter the best as his feats are the easiest to track down.

Bob's kinda easy too, but honestly he's the weakest(unless we're using end of the series version but seeing as he was being backed by an omnipotent I think it;d be a little unfair.)

#38 Posted by k4tzm4n (49193 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I'd love to see Daredevil (Vance Astro) VS Snake Eyes (Lunacyde)
Staff
#39 Posted by Mercy_ (92869 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" Honestly, I'd love to see Daredevil (Vance Astro) VS Snake Eyes (Lunacyde) "
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#40 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
" Honestly, I'd love to see Daredevil (Vance Astro) VS Snake Eyes (Lunacyde) "
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
f*ck yeah
#41 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

What's debating?

#42 Edited by Buckshot (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

If someone wants to debate me backing Jack Hawksmoor I'd love to try. I think I've only gotten a chance to really back him in two good fights (against Metroplex and Thor) and he doesn't get enough attention (I'm almost sick of Maj and Mids at this point....nah, I'm playing, those are my boys and they keep me entertained for short stretches) and he's also tricky to find a good match for. He's my favorite character but I rarely get to use him (and I don't even know how well I can defend him).

#43 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot: Curse you, now I can't stop thinking about who'd be a good match for Jack. >.<
#44 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:

" What's debating? "

1 3/4 cups
3/4 tsp
3/4 tsp
1 cup
2 Tb
3 Tb
2 squares
1 cup
1 tsp

Sifted cake flour
Baking soda
Salt
Sugar
Shortening
Creamy peanut butter
Unsweetened chocolate, melted
Milk
Vanilla

Oven Temp ~ 350°        Baking Time ~ 25 Min.
Pan Type ~ two 8-inch layer cake pans

Preheat oven, grease pans and line bottoms with parchment paper and grease paper.

Sift flour; measure. Add soda, salt, and sugar; sift together 3 times. In mixing bowl, cream shortening and peanut butter until well blended; add melted chocolate and blend well. Add sifted dry ingredients, milk, and vanilla.
Stir until all flour is moist; beat for 1 minute. Turn batter into prepared cake pans. Bake until a wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center comes out clean
Frost this peanut butter cake with your favorite frosting. 

thats a debating

#45 Posted by Renee (10289 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll do anything Buffyverse or Zee. :)

#46 Posted by Mercy_ (92869 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" What's debating? "
Strom wins becuz she's Omega Level and can summonz teh lighten!  

^That's debating.
#47 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: You're the best.
#48 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot: Who would be a good opponent for Hawksmoor? I know his power can fluctuate depending on the battle area, but if he can fight Thor, can I choose one of my favorite top tier characters? How high tier can I go exactly?
#49 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Matezoide: You're the best. "
i know
#50 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Matezoide: You're the best. "
i know :)