Chakravartin(asuras wrath) vs marvel verse

This topic is locked from further discussion.

justleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By justleader

who can beat chakravartin from marvel

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kingkronos

He would pretty much take most of them

zandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zandor

He stalemates the living tribunal.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kingkronos

@zandor said:

I'm pretty sure that chakravartin would beat Living tribunal. He is fully capable to go head to head with TOAA. Though I'm not sure who takes this.

Chakravartin is really like TOAA in asura's wrath verse which is proven to be a very powerful verse.

zandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zandor

@kingkronos said:

@zandor said:

I'm pretty sure that chakravartin would beat Living tribunal. He is fully capable to go head to head with TOAA. Though I'm not sure who takes this.

Chakravartin is really like TOAA in asura's wrath verse which is proven to be a very powerful verse.

I'm just saying he'll stalemate the living tribunal because I don't want all the comic fanboys to gang up on me.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By _Cerberus_

bumnp.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor, Surfer, Hulk, Thanos, Dr. Doom, Blackheart, anyone Top Tier and above. Chakravartin showed nothing impressive besides creation. His durability, strength, speed, etc. didn't look too impressive.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA is all powerful. By his very nature, he is unbeatable. If Chakravartin is also omnipotent, there's no point in this thread.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By _Cerberus_

Thor, Surfer, Hulk, Thanos, Dr. Doom, Blackheart, anyone Top Tier and above. Chakravartin showed nothing impressive besides creation. His durability, strength, speed, etc. didn't look too impressive.

To be fair it's more of feats for Asura than Chak,

Asura is after all a walking plot device he's the only person in fiction that has the best rage imo he surpasses Hulk and Kratos and Akuma combined nigh infinently in the rage department

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither Asura nor Chakravartin can beat anybody above SS in Marvel. Why don't people understand this? I find myself having to correct the erroneous misconceptions about Asura and/or Chakravartin's supposed omnipotence in every thread involving these characters. Asura/Chakravartin are nothing more than large star busters. That's it.

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

@darkraiden: He was fighting a man that could take out suns with one hit

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is it with comic book fanboys and thinking that Knowone from any other form of fiction is stronger than their favorite characters asura is way more than a star buster and he is beyond god like. If you've seen the game asura becomes someone who is more than capable of atleast being on the one above alls level

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

LT solos.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JackKnight

Neither Asura nor Chakravartin can beat anybody above SS in Marvel. Why don't people understand this? I find myself having to correct the erroneous misconceptions about Asura and/or Chakravartin's supposed omnipotence in every thread involving these characters. Asura/Chakravartin are nothing more than large star busters. That's it.

I wouldn't say that.

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PieHole

Sorry but from the game Chakravartin is Galaxy or atleast Solar system. Lore Chakravartin is the ideal god of hindu/indian? Mythos and is the energy and everything of the universe. Chakravartin cannot take living tribunal. He stops at Galactus or perhaps celestials.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@piehole said:

Lore Chakravartin is the ideal god of hindu/indian? Mythos

Nope. Don't throw these things around ok?

PieHole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1, I wasn't sure anyway hence the question mark. But I read somewhere that he is the ideal god of some religion or some shizzle.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is it with comic book fanboys and thinking that Knowone from any other form of fiction is stronger than their favorite characters asura is way more than a star buster and he is beyond god like. If you've seen the game asura becomes someone who is more than capable of atleast being on the one above alls level

Apparently you don't know the concept of omnipotent, if Chakravartin can be beaten, then he's not omnipotent.

He's below Eternity level from what I saw.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didnt he get into a shoot out with Aura using galaxies as bulltets?

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

I'm not going to say he's omnipotent or anything but I would still put him a little bit lower than Odin. Considering he was throwing moons and a planet that was bigger than the earth. But you could say it was poorly shown I guess.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Frocharocha

@web_flotsam said:

TOAA is all powerful. By his very nature, he is unbeatable. If Chakravartin is also omnipotent, there's no point in this thread.

Chekravartin is the same world as universe ruler. He's the highest authority on HIS universe. Sice there are other 13th Chekravatins. There are people who can beat him but very few would have the balls to challenge him.

Yes, in the game whereAsura travel towards him, he was trowing galaxies and multiple planets at Asura. At his fist fights agains't Asura. He was also using galaxys as a knuckle sandwich.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212 said:

@darkraiden said:

I saw planets and stars myself but w/e.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

@princearagorn1: as far as the game goes he's beyond that like how marvel zues is beyond gow zues.different thing different lore

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

@angryhulks: He is fighting a being that is on his level of power anything can clame omnipotentence but that doesn't mean that if it got to fight a being on it's level of power and physical presence that it can't be affected enough to warrant a loss

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I'm saying that its not the same exact character for example: greek zues is a planet buster but Marvel zues is probably a solar system buster. just because the characters have the same name and come from the same writiing that doesn't mean that they have the same powers,Different universe different powers.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@kaijukinggojira: And why are you telling this to me? I just mentioned chakravartin doesn't exist in Hindu myths.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Chakravartin can beat LT.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By daak1212

@web_flotsam said:

Chekravartin is the same world as universe ruler. He's the highest authority on HIS universe. Sice there are other 13th Chekravatins. There are people who can beat him but very few would have the balls to challenge him.

Yes, in the game whereAsura travel towards him, he was trowing galaxies and multiple planets at Asura. At his fist fights agains't Asura. He was also using galaxys as a knuckle sandwich.

Then im pretty sure Chakravartin is higher than sky father

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By XxGin

@zandor said:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/asura-the-destructor-and-chakraravitin-vs-galactus-1465434/

Galactus still won please stop wanking Chaki

I don't think Chakravartin can beat LT.

He can't even stalemate Galactus

@web_flotsam said:

Thats great and his not on eternity level like you always say.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^ Using other threads as proof lol

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By XxGin

@princearagorn1 said:

How is that bloody funny? So a being who can't take Galactus can take the LT. You just like anime more than comics.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin said:

@princearagorn1 said:

How is that bloody funny? So a being who can't take Galactus can take the LT. You just like anime more than comics.

Anime? If you don't know what you're talking about, it's better not to talk at all. Asura's wrath is a game, not anime..

And whether I like anime more or not, it's not something you can say anything about,as your opinion about it is worthless, and unrelated to the thread.

And using threads as proof is funny, especially considering the thread didn't reach a consensus, and contained random comments about Indian Gods and stuff, and was locked for a non stated reason prematurely, and it's not a respect thread to refer in a battle forum...

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By XxGin

@xxgin said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Anime? If you don't know what you're talking about, it's better not to talk at all. Asura's wrath is a game, not anime..

And whether I like anime more or not, it's not something you can say anything about,as your opinion about it is worthless, and unrelated to the thread.

And using threads as proof is funny, especially considering the thread didn't reach a consensus, and contained random comments about Indian Gods and stuff, and was locked for a non stated reason prematurely, and it's not a respect thread to refer in a battle forum...

So you say that threads wrong and it's wrong? Who made you the bloody judge you sod?

Both Asura and Chaki are below Galactus deal with it http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/asura-the-destructor-vs-galactus-fully-fed-683251/

Also who is the strongest being do you think Chaki would be able to take? Instead of trolling and arguing about how others opinions wrong please give your opinion and contribute to te thread.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@xxgin: I didn't say the thread's wrong. But nor can you OR me say it's right. I was laughing at using something which is completely ambiguous in the first place as proof.

Asura and chaki are below galactus level because of.. what? Again, The thread didn't reach any conclusion. same thing, AGAIN lol.

No Caption Provided

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By uberhikari

@uberhikari said:

I wouldn't say that.

It doesn't really matter if you would say this or not, it's the truth. In the entire game neither Chakravartin nor Asura ever busted anything larger than big stars. And to be honest, with Asura's lack of versatility a bloodlusted SS would probably stomp him.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight said:

@uberhikari said:

I wouldn't say that.

It doesn't really matter if you would say this or not, it's the truth. In the entire game neither Chakravartin nor Asura ever busted anything larger than big stars. And to be honest, with Asura's lack of versatility a bloodlusted SS would probably stomp him.

Well you did say that Chakravartin is the ruler of Mantra (Life force) so that should but him above sky farther level abit.

Though I do agree, Chakravartin is that best a low level abstract though before I thought he was One Above All level but turns out he isn't at all.

I would still rank him above sky father level but that's about it.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By uberhikari

@frocharocha:

I think you're slightly confused. Just because Chakravartin is the strongest being in HIS universe doesn't mean that his power is universal. If planet buster was the strongest being in his universe, that wouldn't mean s/he was universal in power. Going by feats, Chakravartin is below a bloodlusted Silver Surfer.

This is 100% not true. Chakravartin was throwing large stars at Asura, NOT galaxies. And asura was not punching galaxies.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

@jackknight said:

@uberhikari said:

I wouldn't say that.

Well you did say that Chakravartin is the ruler of Mantra (Life force) so that should but him above sky farther level abit.

Though I do agree, Chakravartin is that best a low level abstract though before I thought he was One Above All level but turns out he isn't at all.

Chakravartin is the ruler of Mantra but that's just the energy source that powers Chakravartin and the demi-gods; that's all it does. At the end of the game there is no more Mantra because Asura killed Chakravartin and the rest of the universe got along just fine: Gaea still existed and there were still people alive on the planet, including Asura's daughter Mithra. Being the ruler of Mantra doesn't make Chakravartin skyfather+. Going by feats and powerscaling a bloodlusted SS would stomp both Asura and Chakravartin.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight said:

@uberhikari said:

@jackknight said:

@uberhikari said:

I wouldn't say that.

Chakravartin is the ruler of Mantra but that's just the energy source that powers Chakravartin and the demi-gods; that's all it does. At the end of the game there is no more Mantra because Asura killed Chakravartin and the rest of the universe got along just fine: Gaea still existed and there were still people alive on the planet, including Asura's daughter Mithra. Being the ruler of Mantra doesn't make Chakravartin skyfather+. Going by feats and powerscaling a bloodlusted SS would stomp both Asura and Chakravartin.

Ok I will give you that about Gaea being fine at the end of the game but Chakravartin was also the rule of the underworld (His own realm) I do agree that Chakravartin weren't that impressive but I would still rank him way higher then Silver Surfer.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin: I didn't say the thread's wrong. But nor can you OR me say it's right. I was laughing at using something which is completely ambiguous in the first place as proof.

Asura and chaki are below galactus level because of.. what? Again, The thread didn't reach any conclusion. same thing, AGAIN lol.

No Caption Provided

No threads really reaches a conclusion the majority agreed Galactus would win and the people arguing for Asura couldn't make a comeback. Asura and Chaki is below Galactus because of what? Because of the arguments we gave in that thread. Unless you can make a comeback for every single on of that argument you fail at trying to prove Asura beats Galactus. THATS ENOUGH OF A CONCLUSION.

Also didn't you realize that both threads got locked? That is because even the mods decided it was spite.

Also enough of a conclusion.

Third of all you still have not given your opinion in who is the most powerful being Chaki could beat.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@xxgin said:

No threads really reaches a conclusion the majority agreed Galactus would win and the people arguing for Asura couldn't make a comeback. Asura and Chaki is below Galactus because of what? Because of the arguments we gave in that thread. Unless you can make a comeback for every single on of that argument you fail at trying to prove Asura beats Galactus. THATS ENOUGH OF A CONCLUSION.

Also didn't you realize that both threads got locked? That is because even the mods decided it was spite.

Also enough of a conclusion.

Third of all you still have not given your opinion in who is the most powerful being Chaki could beat.

Then it's pointless to use it as a proof. proof is something that's clear.

who decided they couldn't make a comeback? And who decides what's enough of a conclusion? The thread was locked before the discussion completed.

Mods didn't say it's a spite, they generally do so when they think it is.

And I don't have to answer any random question posed by any random guy. So keep walking.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight said:

@uberhikari said:

I wouldn't say that.

@frocharocha:

I think you're slightly confused. Just because Chakravartin is the strongest being in HIS universe doesn't mean that his power is universal. If planet buster was the strongest being in his universe, that wouldn't mean s/he was universal in power. Going by feats, Chakravartin is below a bloodlusted Silver Surfer.

This is 100% not true. Chakravartin was throwing large stars at Asura, NOT galaxies. And asura was not punching galaxies.

@jackknight said:

@uberhikari said:

@jackknight said:

@uberhikari said:

I wouldn't say that.

This guy is educated. Couldn't agree any less.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight:

Ok I will give you that about Gaea being fine at the end of the game but Chakravartin was also the rule of the underworld (His own realm) I do agree that Chakravartin weren't that impressive but I would still rank him way higher then Silver Surfer.

I understand that you're having a hard time believing that Chakravartin is below skyfather level, but it's true, lol. Chakravartin is the ruler of the underworld but what exactly did he do there? What were his feats? What powers did he show? The only thing he ever did was change his form to a golden spider. It's not even like Dormammu who is actually near-omnipotent in his own realm.

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackknight:

I understand that you're having a hard time believing that Chakravartin is below skyfather level, but it's true, lol. Chakravartin is the ruler of the underworld but what exactly did he do there? What were his feats? What powers did he show? The only thing he ever did was change his form to a golden spider. It's not even like Dormammu who is actually near-omnipotent in his own realm.

I still say he is more powerful then Silver Surfer.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uberhikari said:

@jackknight:

I still say he is more powerful then Silver Surfer.

In a h2h fight, yes, Chakravartin would beat SS. In a random encounter fight against a bloodlusted SS, Chakravartin would get stomped.

KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

@xxgin: @uberhikari: When you literally made up the powers and the beings that created the universe and you are above them in status and strength then you are All mighty especially if your very presence is necessary for their existence.you are essentailly above all.The biggest advantage TOAA has is that his influence is literally every event in the marvel universe that ever happened.No one ever said that Chakravartin or Asura were above his level but that by the end they were on his level.Saying that they are Star busters and below Silver Surfer seems more like spite than anything to me.It really seems like you comic book readers can only win(even if your facts aren't straight) because this is a comic site and not a lot of fans from any other medium of fiction can harm your favorite characters.You marvel fans are the worst though you think that your strongest characters are stronger than everyone else's strongest characters,and that's not to say that they aren't more powerful than most,but not every universe is weaker than your favorite by default.This is a clear example of choosing favorites here.You guys would probably If not told other wise would make asura out to look weaker than squirrel girl.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By NeonGameWave

Chakravartin and Asura are being lowballed here. Many forget that Chakravartin was able to create a pocket dimension in his final form, also he was able to slow down time itself. Also when he died, it destroyed the entire universe and wiped out all life (Mantra), the universe after 870 million years was shown to be in existence again because it was REBOOTED. I would put Chakravartin (full power) at Eternity level and he would definitely be above Skyfather level, more within the Abstract range. In his Base Form he was throwing around, suns, stars and he also appeared to be larger than that of multiple galaxies so logically he would have enough power as well as authority to crush them in his palms. Asura in his Destructor Form got owned by Chakravartin (The Creator Form) by just one finger, and Asura due to rage (Mantra supplier) was able to overcome him which proves that Asura has no real upper limit similar to that of Hulk but I believe it to be of something more specially higher-tier.