"Why do people still do these threads
its been proven thousands of times that supes rapestomps the dbz cast

based off of feats most power houses
superman, black adam, thor, orion, sentry, surfer etc

completly stomp the dbz cast its not even funny"

You are my hero."
when it comes to energy attacks
dbz characters are mediocre at best
they dont do anything that beings like thor or silver surfer can do to a greater extent

dbz characters can blow up planets
whoopdy freakin doo

surfer can rip to core out of a star
superman can reenergize ion engines with 16 times earths mass
and right now thor could fat and shake multiple galaxies

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Perfect Cell
batosaims said:
"no cell cant destroy the sun that was hyperbole

cell could destroy the earth but supes wouldnt even be scratched only cell would die

u fail

superman kills cell in the blink of an eye

hell the entire dbz cast combined would by ROFL stomped by supes"

You're basing your arguments for Superman Prime. Sneeze and blow up the galaxy. Hardly Non-Allergic to Kyptonite and Magical base attacks. A ridicules argument considering Elliot S. Maggin as fan of the original creator Jerry Siegel.

According to Jerry, He create Superman to be, Quote: "Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and can hop over buildings with a single leap."

Jerry basically created Superman to be the sole protector of man, but in reality; Golden Age Superman was a sole protector of the United States and had a dark side of being a racist and much more. Elliot changed those ways and made Superman more... Ethical Friendly. A good thing; but he added alot more too. Making Superman alot more powerful than he was supposed to be.

Akira, the creator of Dragon Ball Z created the characters of the DBZ Universe to be Galaxy Class Warriors. And that is original compared to the newer Supermans.

You stated that Superman can kill Cell with a blink of an eye.

How? Actually it's quite the opposite. Superman has many disadvantages and one very infamous weakness.

• Superman is not a Master of Hand to Hand Fighting
  • Superman is not a Master of Magic
  • Superman can not control, manipulate, and channel natural or unnatural powers
  • Superman is not a tactical genius
  • Superman needs the yellow sun

Now in comparison:

Goku or Cell; Neither of them need an energy source to keep them in check for one single place in the galaxy. As I stated before; Akira, who is the creator of DBZ created these characters for the sole purpose of being powerful.... ANYWHERE.

And just for the record. Superman; though faster than light as Elliot claims him to be. Is not a master of his own Spirit, Body, and Soul (if so; he wouldn't have such a weak will power against some of his enemy to turn on his allies) So therefore; without that inner training which Superman DOES LACK, he would be unable to even hit Goku or Cell, no matter how fast his hits are. Goku and Cell would just dodge his attacks, block them, or even counter them and reverse them.

Strength?

The Original Superman is nowhere near Goku's or even Cell's strength. Silver Age Superman and Prime would be a better fit, but I will agree that Superman in SilverAge and during the Crisis is physically stronger than Goku or even Cell. There is a problem though. Goku and Cell are close to that strength. The thing that you mentioned earlier about Goku lifting only 40 tons? Well, sorry to break the news, but he wasn't training his strength; he was TRAINING his SPEED. Lifting 40 tons and moving each of your limbs at mach speeds show you that Goku can bench more than 100 tons. Vegeta trained his physical strength by lifting ton weights in 500 times gravity. Perfect Cell crushed giant Asteroids and Meteors while he was training before the Cell games. So you already know these guys are above and beyond 100 class strength. So with that in mind; they are close to PAR. Granted Superman may be stronger... But without skill his speed and his strength  would make his abilities useless.

Variety of Powers?

Superman can only do what his body allows him to do. Move his limbs, breath, and sneer his eyes. he has no energy manipulations what-so-ever, and shooting a beam from his eyes is not considered energy manipulation. The variety of characters in DBZ can manipulate, control, channel, and even create many types of natural and unnatural energies.

Chi Energy is the base power of most of the DBZ characters, but don't take that lightly in the slightest. Chi energy is Universal Energy. It's the power of Life & Death and Science & Magic. Depending on Power Levels, allow that character's ability to control, create and channel this energy without the sacrifice of destroying himself. Something that Superman can't do (Besides Blue Sups). And energy channeling and manipulations are a very good assist. Especially TK and Mind sensing.

Durability?

We all know that the majority of DBZ characters are bullet proof. Well, So is Superman. Either of them can withstand being punched and thrown into and through countless of mountains and building and still getting up for more. Well, it's true; both Superman and the DBZ characters have incredible amounts of durability... (And Stamina if I might add) But who has more durability? We don't know... But I tell you what we all know. Both the DBZ characters and Superman can bleed. So durability is not the factor of this case; It's who ever tires out 1st (Stamina) depends who would crush down a persons durability to the breakage point.

Speed?

We all know that Superman is fast as light and even faster. But he's not faster than THOUGHT. Which Goku and Cell (Ultra Perfect) has an advantage of. The Instant Transmission is faster than light by all means. And if you haven't watch "The Return of Cooler" yet, Vegeta was too slow (even at near light speeds) to keep up with Meta Cooler and Goku. Saying, "You''ll not make a fool of me!" But to put it more into Laymen terms. A flash light in your hand equals light speed as soon as you turn the light on. Flash it at someone and the cant run away from it.  But someone with the speed of thought would out maneuver the light becuase he can anticipate all the movments and directions the light will end up at. So therefore, Superman can not out maneuver Goku or Cell his thought process is weaker.

So here's the scenario:
Either Goku or Ultra Perfect Cell are tactically smarter than Superman. So whatever Superman does, they can anticipate the next move and react accordingly.  Superman uses Heat Vision. Miss.. Even if it does hit them they just get burned a little.(Their reaction time is faster) Superman punches at them, but he never hits them and when he does, his moves are reversed (Mastery of combat). Superman blitz Goku or Cell, but Cell and Goku seem to always to be behind him (Speed). When Superman actually grabs one of them. He tosses them right through the moon, but they still get up saying it's a warm-up (durability). Superman had enough so he flies towards the Sun and dips in it. Goku would just wait, but Ultra Perfect Cell would just blow the Sun up just to fish Superman out.

Wham! Superman is Sun-Dipped powered up and he's alot more powerful than he was before. But Goku and even Cell would Notice this change of power level from Superman, and take it away from him.

Goku's Version of the Win:
  • Instant Transmit Superman to another Solar System not relative to the Yellow Star. And tell him, "Wow, what a great battle; I hope to fight you again sometime. C-Ya!"

Cell's Version of the Win:
  • Instant Transmit Superman to a very dark place and continuesly beat the crap out him, Until he gets bored. "What happened to your power? You're potential is quite a threat. I think I will use that power for my own purposes now." *Absorbs Superman*

So conclusion?

Goku or Ultra Perfect Cell wins.
Good Night.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Perfect Cell
Swagga Boy said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"These DBZ debate always cause issues cause we dont fully know what the character can do physically outside of creating massive Energy Projections... its just becoming more and more of a problem to actually debate these type of battles"
Tell that to the Supes Fanboys. Everytime i mention a feat, they depower it saying there not that strong and or weak without any proof of facts or logic. They just say that it's weak for reasons i am completly oblivious of.

Dbz fanboys don't know if there that weak or strong so how could supes fans know? Also, in the manga, they did not fly around world in 28 minutes, thats just stupid. Get me proof that he could then i'll give. Also, majority of the fans uses the anime rather than the manga, and saying it's a filler shows that he is completly disregarding what they actually did as nothing. DB and DBZ is canon, written and produced by the creator of dbz, especially the anime. also, to bring up dbgt is just stupid, seeing as the people who made it look retarded and stupid and completly ruined dbz for everyone."

That is actually true. The thing is. Akira Toriyama ended DBZ somewhere at the time of 1994 or 1995. He ended it. And then a fan of his wanted to revive the series again, "Dubbing it - GT"

Apparently, Akira Toriyama would make new movies of DBZ, but only relating between timelines of the main DBZ story.

Now if, Akira wanted to create a sequel, he would if he wanted to. In fact he stated that GT to him is a big "What if" reality.

Now the difference between the DBZ writer with DCs is that. DBZ is ORIGINAL. Made by the very creator; Akira. DC comics lost it's originality a long time ago. The guys that are writing the newer Superman comics are total HARD CORE fans. So it's no wonder that DCs characters are over powered by great proportions. And it's hard keeping up with newer comics nowadays because various writers and artist change all the time. If you buy a comic and flip through the pages, you will see that the art of the drawing  changes frequently.

In Dragon ball Z, it's never like that. One style, One Artist, One Writer, and One Creator

Dragon Ball GT is an exception though; And it; just like the newer Marvel and DC comics nowadays, is made by fans.

"
Downgrade. jk."

Actually, it is a downgrade. GT is a disappointment. That's why Akira told his fans that GT is not a sequel to the end of Dragon Ball Z. And if he were to make a sequal, It would be called Dragon Ball Z. Z stands for Z-Fighters. I have no idea what GT stands for. WTH does it mean? "Great Transformation"?

"

GT stands for Goku Time because everyone in the GT story line is pointless  besides Goku!"

LMFAO!!
StriderHiryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By StriderHiryu

Wow this outstanding plot is one of the best I've seen. But if Cell hasn't absorbed 17 and 18 He will not be powerful enough to reach Supermans outstanding strength and speed to absorb him.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Ego

That is some crazy ass sh1t

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Ego
StriderHiryu said:
"Wow this outstanding plot is one of the best I've seen. But if Cell hasn't absorbed 17 and 18 He will not be powerful enough to reach Supermans outstanding strength and speed to absorb him."

i think with that plot carnage posted up, superman wins.
but with the crazy stuff everyone else is talking about here, superman just got the boot.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#107  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Ego said:
"StriderHiryu said:
"Wow this outstanding plot is one of the best I've seen. But if Cell hasn't absorbed 17 and 18 He will not be powerful enough to reach Supermans outstanding strength and speed to absorb him."

but with the crazy stuff everyone else is talking about here, superman just got the boot.
"
:O
nuuuuuuu wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

StriderHiryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By StriderHiryu
Ego said:
"StriderHiryu said:

"
Well I can understand that. If I had the time I would go and review what the people have been saying, but unfortunately that would take me quite a while to do so.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Ego
xXi0RIXx said:
"Ego said:
"StriderHiryu said:

"
:O
nuuuuuuu wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

"

read above.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Ego
StriderHiryu said:
"Ego said:
"StriderHiryu said:

"
Well I can understand that. If I had the time I would go and review what the people have been saying, but unfortunately that would take me quite a while to do so."

yea same her. i alrad made a reply, but coming bace from work i relized the thread had been bumped up so i skiped to the last page and read cells aurgument. and he totally proved a point.
StriderHiryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By StriderHiryu

Well I had read this over. My conclusion of this, it is not Perfect Cell. If I remember correctly Cell was getting attacked and beaten on until he was able to reach his transformations. Yes although he dose have an energy boost from absorbing the people he has not achieved his full potential and in the end he is inferior to Superman

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Swagga Boy
Perfect Cell said:
"batosaims said:

cell could destroy the earth but supes wouldnt even be scratched only cell would die

u fail

You're basing your arguments for Superman Prime. Sneeze and blow up the galaxy. Hardly Non-Allergic to Kyptonite and Magical base attacks. A ridicules argument considering Elliot S. Maggin as fan of the original creator Jerry Siegel.

According to Jerry, He create Superman to be, Quote: "Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and can hop over buildings with a single leap."

Jerry basically created Superman to be the sole protector of man, but in reality; Golden Age Superman was a sole protector of the United States and had a dark side of being a racist and much more. Elliot changed those ways and made Superman more... Ethical Friendly. A good thing; but he added alot more too. Making Superman alot more powerful than he was supposed to be.

Akira, the creator of Dragon Ball Z created the characters of the DBZ Universe to be Galaxy Class Warriors. And that is original compared to the newer Supermans.

How? Actually it's quite the opposite. Superman has many disadvantages and one very infamous weakness.

Now in comparison:

Goku or Cell; Neither of them need an energy source to keep them in check for one single place in the galaxy. As I stated before; Akira, who is the creator of DBZ created these characters for the sole purpose of being powerful.... ANYWHERE.

And just for the record. Superman; though faster than light as Elliot claims him to be. Is not a master of his own Spirit, Body, and Soul (if so; he wouldn't have such a weak will power against some of his enemy to turn on his allies) So therefore; without that inner training which Superman DOES LACK, he would be unable to even hit Goku or Cell, no matter how fast his hits are. Goku and Cell would just dodge his attacks, block them, or even counter them and reverse them.

Strength?

The Original Superman is nowhere near Goku's or even Cell's strength. Silver Age Superman and Prime would be a better fit, but I will agree that Superman in SilverAge and during the Crisis is physically stronger than Goku or even Cell. There is a problem though. Goku and Cell are close to that strength. The thing that you mentioned earlier about Goku lifting only 40 tons? Well, sorry to break the news, but he wasn't training his strength; he was TRAINING his SPEED. Lifting 40 tons and moving each of your limbs at mach speeds show you that Goku can bench more than 100 tons. Vegeta trained his physical strength by lifting ton weights in 500 times gravity. Perfect Cell crushed giant Asteroids and Meteors while he was training before the Cell games. So you already know these guys are above and beyond 100 class strength. So with that in mind; they are close to PAR. Granted Superman may be stronger... But without skill his speed and his strength  would make his abilities useless.

Variety of Powers?

Superman can only do what his body allows him to do. Move his limbs, breath, and sneer his eyes. he has no energy manipulations what-so-ever, and shooting a beam from his eyes is not considered energy manipulation. The variety of characters in DBZ can manipulate, control, channel, and even create many types of natural and unnatural energies.

Chi Energy is the base power of most of the DBZ characters, but don't take that lightly in the slightest. Chi energy is Universal Energy. It's the power of Life & Death and Science & Magic. Depending on Power Levels, allow that character's ability to control, create and channel this energy without the sacrifice of destroying himself. Something that Superman can't do (Besides Blue Sups). And energy channeling and manipulations are a very good assist. Especially TK and Mind sensing.

Durability?

We all know that the majority of DBZ characters are bullet proof. Well, So is Superman. Either of them can withstand being punched and thrown into and through countless of mountains and building and still getting up for more. Well, it's true; both Superman and the DBZ characters have incredible amounts of durability... (And Stamina if I might add) But who has more durability? We don't know... But I tell you what we all know. Both the DBZ characters and Superman can bleed. So durability is not the factor of this case; It's who ever tires out 1st (Stamina) depends who would crush down a persons durability to the breakage point.

Speed?

We all know that Superman is fast as light and even faster. But he's not faster than THOUGHT. Which Goku and Cell (Ultra Perfect) has an advantage of. The Instant Transmission is faster than light by all means. And if you haven't watch "The Return of Cooler" yet, Vegeta was too slow (even at near light speeds) to keep up with Meta Cooler and Goku. Saying, "You''ll not make a fool of me!" But to put it more into Laymen terms. A flash light in your hand equals light speed as soon as you turn the light on. Flash it at someone and the cant run away from it.  But someone with the speed of thought would out maneuver the light becuase he can anticipate all the movments and directions the light will end up at. So therefore, Superman can not out maneuver Goku or Cell his thought process is weaker.

So here's the scenario:
Either Goku or Ultra Perfect Cell are tactically smarter than Superman. So whatever Superman does, they can anticipate the next move and react accordingly.  Superman uses Heat Vision. Miss.. Even if it does hit them they just get burned a little.(Their reaction time is faster) Superman punches at them, but he never hits them and when he does, his moves are reversed (Mastery of combat). Superman blitz Goku or Cell, but Cell and Goku seem to always to be behind him (Speed). When Superman actually grabs one of them. He tosses them right through the moon, but they still get up saying it's a warm-up (durability). Superman had enough so he flies towards the Sun and dips in it. Goku would just wait, but Ultra Perfect Cell would just blow the Sun up just to fish Superman out.

Wham! Superman is Sun-Dipped powered up and he's alot more powerful than he was before. But Goku and even Cell would Notice this change of power level from Superman, and take it away from him.

• Instant Transmit Superman to another Solar System not relative to the Yellow Star. And tell him, "Wow, what a great battle; I hope to fight you again sometime. C-Ya!"

• Instant Transmit Superman to a very dark place and continuesly beat the crap out him, Until he gets bored. "What happened to your power? You're potential is quite a threat. I think I will use that power for my own purposes now." *Absorbs Superman*

So conclusion?

Good Night.

"

Nice post but some of that is BS.

Nither of them can port Superman to another solar system/galaxy because they would have to see where they are going for it to work.

Isnt Supermans Heat ray as hot as the sun? If so  if any DBZ char was hit by it they would burn up because they cant take that type of heat. check out that one episode where goku's ship heads towards the sun and the Coolers revenge movie. yea I know ones a filler and the other on isnt canon but you mentioned the metal cooler movie.

If superman throws Goku into space he would die because he cant breath in space.

Superman doesnt have good reaction time? didnt he dodge flashes punches from up close?

Can supermans bones break from being atk by people thats stronger them him? (really i wanna know)
Well anyway  DBZ chars bones break like the Android 18 vs Vegeta fight it only took 1 kick to the arm to break it.
We know Superman is physically stronger then any DBZ char so he was to get a good shot on any of them he would shatter that body part.

How do you take away Supermans sun dipped powers? (something else i wanna know)

In DBZ the martial arts aspect of that show went out the window once the Vegeta saga ended..after that all the do is throw a bunch of punches and kicks. Was Freiza or Buu a master of H2H? Throughout DBZ I dont remember see anyone master H2H combat in Dragon ball all they did was look for Dragon Balls and try to learn the Kamahamaha wave. Then in DBZ it was the samething not once did they ever touch on anyone of the Z fighters mastering H2H combat.

I'm tired I'll add more if needed

Good night  comic vine.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#113  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Swagga Boy
Vance Astro said:
"................."
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Hedatary

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Swagga Boy
Vance Astro said:
"................."

Swagga Boy said:
"Vance Astro said:
"................."
"

Hedatary said:
".........."
batosaims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By batosaims

this has to be the worst post ive ever seen on this website
and this is only my first week here
i pray to god i wont ever have Perfect Cell said:

"batosaims said:

u fail

Now in comparison:

Strength?

Variety of Powers?

Durability?

Speed?

So here's the scenario:

So conclusion?

Good Night.

"
this has to be the worst post ive ever read in my life
this is my second week here and i pray i will never have to  tarnish my eyes by reading such garbage again

alright chump stain lets do this

strenght
based on feats supes is so far above the dbz cast combined its not even funny
between moving warworld an entire planet, and shattering space and time, and even shattering a planet with the shock waves of his punches

the dbz cast at the max has been able to create tiny shock waves with their punches
goku did struggle with 40 tons of weight

when king kai put 10 tons on each arm goku was starting to sink and could not hold them up until he went ssj
based on feats
ssj3 is a class 100
superman is a class 100 billion +

superman is stronger then the dbz cast

speed
again based on feats
no dbz character has ever been close to light speed
this was proven when mr satan, a human, was able to dodge two of buus attacks even if they were by luck

the entire dbz cast combined cant even match 1% light speed proven through whats been shown in the manga

superman is faster then the dbz cast combined
the only aspect of speed goku uses thats remotly fast is punching speed
but his punches are so soft and lack stopping power it wont make a difference

even if goku could harm supes with punches he would neverl and a hit
supes has dodged particle beams many times faster then light

light is 186,000 miles per second
no dbz character moves or fights that fast

supes has the speed advantage against goku even at ssj3

durability
again no contest

mystic gohan the strongest non fused dbz character was killed when buu blew up the earth
the dbzverses earth is about 1/5 the size of the real earth

so the strongest dbz character was killed by a planetary explosion 1/5 the size of earth

superman was inside the core of a planet unconsious that braniac 13 destroyed
at the very most he had a small mingraine and complained that his ears were ringing

even at ssj3
goku has no where near the durability superman does

superman has even been hit with the weight of the entire earth in his fight against hawkman

goku would never be able to land a hit and if he did his hand would break

basically
goku punches supes
gokus hand shatters

superman punches goku
goku enters the after life

the fight:
well there is no fight
superman speed strenght and durability is so far above the dbz cast combined even at the end of the buu saga its not even funny

hes several billion times stronger faster and more durable then goku and the dbz cast combined

yes superman does kill cell in the blink of an eye

heres what you wrote

• true
  • neither is cell ki isnt magic if it was it wouldnt exhaust the dbz cast physically
  • neither can cell
  • actually hes pretty crafty on the battle field
  • no he doesnt if hes already charged with solar energy
  • superman and zod were both under a red sun and tore up an entire planet with shock waves alone
  • this shows their level of strenght speed and durability is far above the z cast even in 

your stuck with three problems

A. the z cast has no way of harming supes
juding by feats
superman has already taken godlike blast from beings like the spectre and imperiex

even at ssj3 gokus max attack would at the very best singe some of supermans chest hairs

goku is a better fighter true since he trains all the time however
hand 2 hand is out of the question

even at ssj3 gokus punches wont even tickle supes considering what hes takin

considering mystic gohan is stronger then ssj3 and he was killed by the earth blowing up

a single punch from superman would send goku to other world even as ssj3
and cell would recieve an even more brutal death

B, They have no way of hitting supes
supers is faster then light

the entire dbz cast combined cant even match 1% light speed which has been proven several thousand times now

while goku stands their and yells out the name of his attack
he fires a giant wave of energy only to find out he missed

they would never be able to hit supes

C. dbz characters have no way of tanking supermans attacks
since u used a movie as reference ill do the same

broly and cooler with both killed by the sun
broly was shot into the sun by gohan and goten
and cooler would have died if not saved by the big ghetti star

supermans heat vision cant be meassured by scientific methods
scientist can meassure how hot the sun is

and with  a range of 25 thousand miles minimum heat vision could cover the earth several times over

there fore superman lets off heat vision
goku and the entire dbz cast are instantly incenerated and the entire dbz earth goes up in flames

and their physical endurance is pathetic

a punch from superman could literally kill goku in one shot

there is just no way around it

conclusion

the entire dbz cast combined gets slaughtered
even ssj3 goku, mystic gohan, buu, or vegito gets rofl stomped

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Ego
StriderHiryu said:
"Well I had read this over. My conclusion of this, it is not Perfect Cell. If I remember correctly Cell was getting attacked and beaten on until he was able to reach his transformations. Yes although he dose have an energy boost from absorbing the people he has not achieved his full potential and in the end he is inferior to Superman"

imperfect cell and regular cell is, but perfect cell is crazy tough. i would go on about this, but not at this hour. i just got back from work two hours ago and is pooped. in fact; i'm going to make a sandwich right about now.

batosaims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By batosaims

also
sun dipped supes took on imperiex
whos so far above the dbz cast its not even funny

the bottom line is any current comic incarnation of superman could solo the dbz cast

even at ssj3 any comic version of supes
superman
all star supes
supes 1 mil
red sun supes
supes prime

any of them could kill goku in the blink of an eye

even as an ssj3

and not just supes

but anyone at supermans level could solo the dbz cast

superman
black adam
thor
captain marvel especially now it would be a roflstomp
silver surfer
sentry
hulk
orion
gladiator
mr majestic
flash
any lantern

and many more
any could solo the dbz cast easily

batosaims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By batosaims

perfect cell is very strong
for the dbz verse

in dc or even marvel

perfect cell would be pathetic

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Swagga Boy

<3

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By xXi0RIXx
batosaims said:
"this has to be the worst post ive ever seen on this website
and this is only my first week here
i pray to god i wont ever have Perfect Cell said:
"batosaims said:

u fail

Now in comparison:

Strength?

Variety of Powers?

Durability?

Speed?

So here's the scenario:

So conclusion?

Good Night.

"
this has to be the worst post ive ever read in my life
this is my second week here and i pray i will never have to  tarnish my eyes by reading such garbage again

alright chump stain lets do this

strenght
based on feats supes is so far above the dbz cast combined its not even funny
between moving warworld an entire planet, and shattering space and time, and even shattering a planet with the shock waves of his punches

the dbz cast at the max has been able to create tiny shock waves with their punches
goku did struggle with 40 tons of weight

when king kai put 10 tons on each arm goku was starting to sink and could not hold them up until he went ssj
based on feats
ssj3 is a class 100
superman is a class 100 billion +

superman is stronger then the dbz cast

speed
again based on feats
no dbz character has ever been close to light speed
this was proven when mr satan, a human, was able to dodge two of buus attacks even if they were by luck

the entire dbz cast combined cant even match 1% light speed proven through whats been shown in the manga

superman is faster then the dbz cast combined
the only aspect of speed goku uses thats remotly fast is punching speed
but his punches are so soft and lack stopping power it wont make a difference

even if goku could harm supes with punches he would neverl and a hit
supes has dodged particle beams many times faster then light

light is 186,000 miles per second
no dbz character moves or fights that fast

supes has the speed advantage against goku even at ssj3

durability
again no contest

mystic gohan the strongest non fused dbz character was killed when buu blew up the earth
the dbzverses earth is about 1/5 the size of the real earth

so the strongest dbz character was killed by a planetary explosion 1/5 the size of earth

superman was inside the core of a planet unconsious that braniac 13 destroyed
at the very most he had a small mingraine and complained that his ears were ringing

even at ssj3
goku has no where near the durability superman does

superman has even been hit with the weight of the entire earth in his fight against hawkman

goku would never be able to land a hit and if he did his hand would break

basically
goku punches supes
gokus hand shatters

superman punches goku
goku enters the after life

the fight:
well there is no fight
superman speed strenght and durability is so far above the dbz cast combined even at the end of the buu saga its not even funny

hes several billion times stronger faster and more durable then goku and the dbz cast combined

yes superman does kill cell in the blink of an eye

heres what you wrote

• true
  • neither is cell ki isnt magic if it was it wouldnt exhaust the dbz cast physically
  • neither can cell
  • actually hes pretty crafty on the battle field
  • no he doesnt if hes already charged with solar energy
  • superman and zod were both under a red sun and tore up an entire planet with shock waves alone
  • this shows their level of strenght speed and durability is far above the z cast even in 

your stuck with three problems

A. the z cast has no way of harming supes
juding by feats
superman has already taken godlike blast from beings like the spectre and imperiex

even at ssj3 gokus max attack would at the very best singe some of supermans chest hairs

goku is a better fighter true since he trains all the time however
hand 2 hand is out of the question

even at ssj3 gokus punches wont even tickle supes considering what hes takin

considering mystic gohan is stronger then ssj3 and he was killed by the earth blowing up

a single punch from superman would send goku to other world even as ssj3
and cell would recieve an even more brutal death

B, They have no way of hitting supes
supers is faster then light

the entire dbz cast combined cant even match 1% light speed which has been proven several thousand times now

while goku stands their and yells out the name of his attack
he fires a giant wave of energy only to find out he missed

they would never be able to hit supes

C. dbz characters have no way of tanking supermans attacks
since u used a movie as reference ill do the same

broly and cooler with both killed by the sun
broly was shot into the sun by gohan and goten
and cooler would have died if not saved by the big ghetti star

supermans heat vision cant be meassured by scientific methods
scientist can meassure how hot the sun is

and with  a range of 25 thousand miles minimum heat vision could cover the earth several times over

there fore superman lets off heat vision
goku and the entire dbz cast are instantly incenerated and the entire dbz earth goes up in flames

and their physical endurance is pathetic

a punch from superman could literally kill goku in one shot

there is just no way around it

conclusion

the entire dbz cast combined gets slaughtered
even ssj3 goku, mystic gohan, buu, or vegito gets rofl stomped

"
FOURM SERCH......SSJ GOKU VS SUPERMAN
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Swagga Boy

Why?

batosaims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By batosaims

this is technically a forum

and goku gets stomped

supes would just toss dbz earth into the sun

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Swagga Boy said:
"Why?"
because its proven ssj goku can beat superman
batosaims said:
"this is technically a forum

and goku gets stomped

supes would just toss dbz earth into the sun"

that is just what you call

an way of getting rid of someone not an actual battle
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Swagga Boy
xXi0RIXx said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Why?"

Lol face it goku loses
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Swagga Boy said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Why?"

Lol face it goku loses"
haha-haaaaaaaaa~.....T________T
dood
first off...............ive just said.......ITS BEEN PROVEN XDD  not sure what part of that you didnt get.....

second.......................................................
you havent been here long enough to understand that
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Swagga Boy

Its has been proven yet the fight never happened. I've been here long enough to know that your hardly on the battle forums so GTFO

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Swagga Boy said:
"

Its has been proven yet the fight never happened. I've been here long enough to know that your hardly on the battle forums so GTFO

"
hahahaaaaaaaa~ thats were your wrong.......
this week i had company at my house so i wasnt on much........
SOooooO~ yeah

and you will also know if you read the battle forms that you do not want to touch toes with me
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Swagga Boy

I do read them and I never seen a battle from you.

P.S I dont wanna touch your toes I dont swing that way feller

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Superman.

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Swagga Boy said:
"I do read them and I never seen a battle from you.

P.S I dont wanna touch your toes I dont swing that way feller"
aha well you obviously havent been here long enough because

1. ITS WELL KNOWN that im a girl
2.ive even said that in a battle thread
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Swagga Boy

If dont care if your a girl or a guy I have went back 15+ pages and havent seen 1 battle from you.

Kick rocks!

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By xXi0RIXx

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...okayyy then

well
thats obviouly a LIE XDD

just 2 days ago
i posted madusa vs ghost rider psh so thats obviously wrong

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Swagga Boy

1 thread in 15 pages easily overlooked.

xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By xXi0RIXx

hahahahaaaaaa no T__T
i will not go around and look for every form post ive done because thats pointelss

in like...the past week or so ive done other things
i just will not go and search for them and be like ooo theirs another

as you can tell by the late replys...
i have much better things to do than to argue with some kid over the internet

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Swagga Boy

yes thats why you keep coming back kick rocks bitch.

Rapist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Rapist

cell

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By brainiac 1.0
xXi0RIXx said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Why?"

When has that been proven all the mods say superman wins like that. I dont know where you got that goku beat superman read the silver age superman vs super saiyan 4 goku thread. Superman won. Silver age superman can beat any version of goku.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By One-Above-You
xXi0RIXx said:
batosaims said:

and goku gets stomped

that is just what you call

an way of getting rid of someone not an actual battle"
Are you saying if Supes tosses Goku into the sun, it's not a win? Because if that happens, Goku would be dead and Superman wouldn't. I think that qualifies as a win....
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By One-Above-You
xXi0RIXx said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Why?"

Lol face it goku loses"
dood
first off...............ive just said.......ITS BEEN PROVEN XDD  not sure what part of that you didnt get.....

you havent been here long enough to understand that"
Can you post a link to this thread?
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Hedatary
One-Above-You said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"xXi0RIXx said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Why?"

Lol face it goku loses"
dood

you havent been here long enough to understand that"
Can you post a link to this thread?"
I think she's talking about the super boy prime vs Gogeta....
The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#143  Edited By The 502 Kid

Superman wins he beats every DBZ character pretty much

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
The 502 Kid said:
"Superman wins he beats every DBZ character pretty much"
Your fanboyism is showing.
xXi0RIXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By xXi0RIXx
Vance Astro said:
"The 502 Kid said:
Your fanboyism is showing."
everyones fanboyisum/girlisum is showing

i hate superman XDD
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Ego
batosaims said:
"also
sun dipped supes took on imperiex
whos so far above the dbz cast its not even funny

the bottom line is any current comic incarnation of superman could solo the dbz cast

even at ssj3 any comic version of supes
superman
all star supes
supes 1 mil
red sun supes
supes prime

any of them could kill goku in the blink of an eye

even as an ssj3

and not just supes

but anyone at supermans level could solo the dbz cast

superman
black adam
thor
silver surfer
sentry
hulk
orion
gladiator
mr majestic
flash
any lantern

and many more
any could solo the dbz cast easily"

bs. why do you have to go on lying like that.

with all due respect superman is indeed very powerful. i read his comics and i watch his shows, movies and cartoons. and neither of those supermans ever did anything as remarkable as any of the top tier dbz characters. I like superman and all, but your remarks, 'like killing them at a blink of an eye." is just making me think youre basing your aurgument with biased remarks and not logic.

BS list:

superman
black adam
thor
silver surfer
sentry
hulk
orion
gladiator
mr majestic
flash
any lantern

and many more
any could solo the dbz cast easily"

total nonsence. total bias.

how do you expect to gain any credibility with baised remarks like these?

answer you can't. it makes you look like a total fanboy and fanboys are never respected. use logic.. show proof. and don't google, wiki or even look back on posts other people made to in replace of your opinion.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
xXi0RIXx said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The 502 Kid said:
Your fanboyism is showing."
everyones fanboyisum/girlisum is showing

i hate superman XDD"
Mine isn't.
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Ego
batosaims said:

and goku gets stomped

you're funny as hell man. the sun? like... heat from the sun? I hope you're kidding with all these statments becuase high-tier characters can live off the sun. especially the yellow star with is one of the coolest star in the universe. human torch can generate heat hotter than the sun. some of our techology of this modern day can generate heat hotter than the sun. a nuclear bomb blowing up is thousands of times hotter than the sun! so killing a dbz character of high tier by throwing him into the sun prooves nothing, becuase cell, buu or even freza had been hit with beams much hotter than the sun ever was.

and a sun dipped superman can only be as powerful as the sun can generate. our sun is big... but there are being out there more powerful than even a sun dipped superman. sentry is as powerful as a million stars. but can he take on buu? or janamba or broly? that's debatable.

khathala messa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By khathala messa
Ego said:
"batosaims said:

and goku gets stomped

you're funny as hell man. the sun? like... heat from the sun? I hope you're kidding with all these statments becuase high-tier characters can live off the sun. especially the yellow star with is one of the coolest star in the universe. human torch can generate heat hotter than the sun. some of our techology of this modern day can generate heat hotter than the sun. a nuclear bomb blowing up is thousands of times hotter than the sun! so killing a dbz character of high tier by throwing him into the sun prooves nothing, becuase cell, buu or even freza had been hit with beams much hotter than the sun ever was.

and a sun dipped superman can only be as powerful as the sun can generate. our sun is big... but there are being out there more powerful than even a sun dipped superman. sentry is as powerful as a million stars. but can he take on buu? or janamba or broly? that's debatable.

"

true but it hurt cooler and  killed baby
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By One-Above-You
Ego said:
"batosaims said:

and goku gets stomped

"
Sentry is not as powerful as a million exploding suns.

The sun at it's core is 15 million degrees Celsius. How hot is a nuclear bomb, and how much heat have we generated? There is also a lot of pressure at the center of the sun.

Superman Prime One Million is not only as powerful as a sun, so I don't know where you're getting that from.