Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Cell starts at his first form,then if he dies he comes back(immediately)as his second form,then if he again he comes back as perfect cell.lets say after perfect cell he suddenly can't come back via one cell.12.matches lets begin:

1.Spiderman and Batman
2.Wolverine and a sentinel
3.Storm 
4.Iron man

5.Jean Grey(not the phoenix)

6.Dracula(van Helsing movie style)
7.Beta Ray Bill
8.Sentry(no void)
9.Wonderwoman
10.Green Lantern(Hal)
11.Thor(no Odin force)
12.Silver Surfer
Avatar image for radiantthelight
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RadiantTheLight

???? 
1. Cell easly 
2. Cell easly 
3. Cell easly 
4. Cell easly 
5. Cell easly 
6. Cell easly 
7. Cell barely 
8. Cell (becouse he gets a Zenkai after the battle aganist Bet Ray Bill) 
9. Cell 
10. Cell barely 
11. Thor, but if Cell got a Zenkai in the last two battles, then Cell wins, anyway, Thor would need to obliterate every single cell from Cell's body... 
12. You're kidding right???? 

Cell as a chance to run until Thor, since he can regenerate and achieve Zenkai multiple times, but Silver Surfer??? REALLY?! Silver Surfer easly defeats Cell.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RadiantTheLight

This website got a bias aganist DBZ so Im expecting people to say that Cell will loose aganist Beta Ray Bill, even if that's not true.
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@RadiantTheLight:I'm not a fan of the DBZ franchise,so i don't really know the true limits of cell.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hellos
@RadiantTheLight said:
"This website got a bias aganist DBZ so Im expecting people to say that Cell will loose aganist Beta Ray Bill, even if that's not true. "

I was actually about to say he does lose to Bill. :P 

Horseface wins, Stormbreaker on it's own has the diversity to give Cell trouble.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @RadiantTheLight:I'm not a fan of the DBZ franchise,so i don't really know the true limits of cell."

Meh, want to know about Cell? 

- Has all of the Z Warriors and Frieza's techniques 
- Has planet+ durability thanks to Frieza's cells (can survive planetary explosions)
- Cell is a planet+ buster 
- Cell is extremly skilled in fighting 
- Cell can regenerate from a single cell 
- Thanks to sayans' cells, Cell achieves Zenkai when near death, so he can regenerate and come back multiple times stronger 
- Cell can change his size thanks to Piccolo's cells  
- Cell has telekinesis 
- Cell has the instant transmition, so he can teleport anywhere he wants 
- Cell was stated to be a Solar System Buster (it is unknown if he can really do it) 
- Cell can create Cell Jr's, each one of them has about 1/3 or more of Cell's power 
- Cell can absorb people's vitality
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FLCL1
@RadiantTheLight said:
"This website got a bias aganist DBZ so Im expecting people to say that Cell will loose aganist Beta Ray Bill, even if that's not true. "

beta ray bill destroys him 

hell sentry can give him hell. do you know who sentry is?
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@FLCL1:one of the most powerful characters in the marvel universe,but without the void he's gonna go take a much lower power lvl
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FLCL1
@MarvelJackAss433:
without the void he took on iron man, hulk, and ripped ultron apart
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@RadiantTheLight:much more powerful than i thought.who would you like to be the last member of the gauntlet then?whoever it is must be more powerful than the last eleven characters.since SS could easily kill cell as you say. 
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Warcry80
@Hellos: Hey Bill is badass, it's not his fault he has a horses face lol! Your right he should lose to Bill, but he could get lucky and outsmart him. After that he would not make it past 8.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FLCL1
@RadiantTheLight said:
"@MarvelJackAss433 said:
" @RadiantTheLight:I'm not a fan of the DBZ franchise,so i don't really know the true limits of cell."
Meh, want to know about Cell?  - Has all of the Z Warriors and Frieza's techniques -i dont think he has all of their abilitys Has planet+ durability thanks to Frieza's cells (can survive planetary explosions)-FLASE Cell is a planet+ buster -TRUE Cell is extremly skilled in fighting -TRUE Cell can regenerate from a single cell -TRUE Thanks to sayans' cells, Cell achieves Zenkai when near death, so he can regenerate and come back multiple times stronger -FAIL Cell can change his size thanks to Piccolo's cells  -So? and i never saw him do this. Cell has telekinesis -since when? Cell has the instant transmition, so he can teleport anywhere he wants -Fail. even goku has a limit of teleportation. Cell was stated to be a Solar System Buster (it is unknown if he can really do it) -yes it was stated Cell can create Cell Jr's, each one of them has about 1/3 or more of Cell's power -TRUE Cell can absorb people's vitality TRUE "
Danilo018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Danilo018
@RadiantTheLight said:

I'm actually a big fan of DBZ but agains Beta Ray Bill Cell simply stands no chance. He would stand a chance if he could achive more than 1000 000 Zenkais but face it with first 6 battles Cell won't achive any Zenkai since he will one-shoot all of them (Wolwie will die harder than other since healing factor). Do you know what is Beta Ray Bill capable of ? Without the Stormbreaker his strength is so vast that he can destroy the planets with single blow. And with Stormbreaker his is in high-herald class. Both Thor and Beta Ray Bill are very much underrated here on Vine. People think that Supes can one-shoot them. Buth the truth is that both Thor and BRB with their hammers are leagues above the Superman. And without the hammers well pretty much Supes equal in strength. Thor has strength feat greater than Supes. Supes best strength feat is moving a planet, while Thor has lifted the Midgar Serpent. And weight of the Midgar Serpent is > than weight of the planet. Also Classic Thor with Mjolnir has beaten the Silver Surfer on several ocassions and Thor and BRB are equal in power. 
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FLCL1
@Warcry80 said:

" @Hellos: Hey Bill is badass, it's not his fault he has a horses face lol! Your right he should lose to Bill, but he could get lucky and outsmart him. After that he would not make it past 8. "

outsmarting a cocky vegeta doesnt mean he can outsmart everyone
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hellos
@Warcry80 said:
" @Hellos: Hey Bill is badass, it's not his fault he has a horses face lol! Your right he should lose to Bill, but he could get lucky and outsmart him. After that he would not make it past 8. "

He should have been born more pretty so it's completely his fault in my book. Bill will be too busy plowing Cell through planets to get outsmarted. With Thor that might be on the table, Bill is just mercilous.  
Don't know why Sentry is after him though, Sentry does know some decent tricks.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FLCL1
@Hellos said:
"@Warcry80 said:
He should have been born more pretty so it's completely his fault in my book. Bill will be too busy plowing Cell through planets to get outsmarted. With Thor that might be on the table, Bill is just mercilous.  Don't know why Sentry is after him though, Sentry does know some decent tricks. "

i agreed with this but sentry is bada$$ lol
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@FLCL1 said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
"@MarvelJackAss433 said:
Meh, want to know about Cell?  - Has all of the Z Warriors and Frieza's techniques -i dont think he has all of their abilitys Has planet+ durability thanks to Frieza's cells (can survive planetary explosions)-FLASE Cell is a planet+ buster -TRUE Cell is extremly skilled in fighting -TRUE Cell can regenerate from a single cell -TRUE Thanks to sayans' cells, Cell achieves Zenkai when near death, so he can regenerate and come back multiple times stronger -FAIL Cell can change his size thanks to Piccolo's cells  -So? and i never saw him do this. Cell has telekinesis -since when? Cell has the instant transmition, so he can teleport anywhere he wants -Fail. even goku has a limit of teleportation. Cell was stated to be a Solar System Buster (it is unknown if he can really do it) -yes it was stated Cell can create Cell Jr's, each one of them has about 1/3 or more of Cell's power -TRUE Cell can absorb people's vitality TRUE "

LOL everything I said is true! You understand nothing about DBZ, leave.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hellos
@RadiantTheLight said:
"LOL everything I said is true! You understand nothing about DBZ, leave. "

Not from Beta Ray Bill onward.  
Bar some of the more passionate fans, your going to have a tough time convincing people.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FLCL1
@RadiantTheLight said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
"@MarvelJackAss433 said:
LOL everything I said is true! You understand nothing about DBZ, leave. "

no it isnt. post proof so i can shoot it down and for a guy whose life revolves around DBZ you dont know much about it do you?
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
"LOL everything I said is true! You understand nothing about DBZ, leave. "
Not from Beta Ray Bill onward.  Bar some of the more passionate fans, your going to have a tough time convincing people. "

I was talking about this:  

" - Has all of the Z Warriors and Frieza's techniques 
- Has planet+ durability thanks to Frieza's cells (can survive planetary explosions)
- Cell is a planet+ buster 
- Cell is extremly skilled in fighting 
- Cell can regenerate from a single cell 
- Thanks to sayans' cells, Cell achieves Zenkai when near death, so he can regenerate and come back multiple times stronger 
- Cell can change his size thanks to Piccolo's cells  
- Cell has telekinesis 
- Cell has the instant transmition, so he can teleport anywhere he wants 
- Cell was stated to be a Solar System Buster (it is unknown if he can really do it) 
- Cell can create Cell Jr's, each one of them has about 1/3 or more of Cell's power 
- Cell can absorb people's vitality  " 

Everything there is true. Now give a good reason of why Beta Ray Bill will defeat Cell soooooooooo easly. 

And when will this website stop lagging???
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Warcry80
@Hellos: I agree!
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@FLCL1 said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
"@MarvelJackAss433 said:
LOL everything I said is true! You understand nothing about DBZ, leave. "
no it isnt. post proof so i can shoot it down and for a guy whose life revolves around DBZ you dont know much about it do you? "

Lol, you think that Cell doesnt have telekinesis, that he cant survive palnet explosions, that he cant achieve Zenkai and that he cant change his size even if he did aganist Gohan thanks to Piccolo's cells. 
I dont have many scans, go ask "Im Infinite" or "Prince of Sayans" or someone else. But it IS in the manga, it happened, and you cant ignore it like you allways do. 

Well in that case, post something that has the proof that Beta Ray Bill can defeat Cell, I'm waiting.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FLCL1

@RadiantTheLight: 

when cell can beat a hearld call me.

now post some proof or get off

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hellos
@RadiantTheLight said:
" Everything there is true. Now give a good reason of why Beta Ray Bill will defeat Cell soooooooooo easly.  And when will this website stop lagging??? "

Well some of that could be debated, like the planet + durability since DBZ they have the habit of punching through your spine despite said punches only create massive craters and after Namek went boom in Frieza's face the side that didn't even take the full force of his counterattack from Goku was essentially gone. 

As for Beta Ray Bill?  
Even Ignoring Storm Breaker he was plowing Stardust through planet after planet. While a few direct hits from Gohan had Cell losing his lunch.  He essentially has the physical strength to not only ram you through planets, but take said planet explosions to the face and at best losing some clothes. With the exception of his indestructable pants I believe.Now if you include Stormbreaker, the thing is essentially Mjolnir, you've seen Bill use it to block / deflect a herald blasting him and essentially throw it right back at said herald many times more in a spiral of energy. If it really is Mjolnir's equal he can also turn Cell into a tree. 

Now for Sentry, you could make a case. Although it entirely depends on his state of mind and what powers he decides to use that particulair day of the week.  
Even before getting Void possesed he was making himself intangible and clearing out an entire planets worth of memories.  

Its not going to stop lagging anytime soon. Sign of things to come on the interweb thats only going to get more and more busy.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@FLCL1 said:
"

@RadiantTheLight: 

"

OM MY GOD HE DESTROYED A ROCK!!! Lolz 

How much power cosmic does he have? And how can he destroy every single cell in Cell's body?
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FLCL1
@RadiantTheLight said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"

@RadiantTheLight: 

"
OM MY GOD HE DESTROYED A ROCK!!! Lolz  How much power cosmic does he have? And how can he destroy every single cell in Cell's body? "

he defeated a hearld of galactus 

he rams cell through the center of the sun
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hellos
@RadiantTheLight said:

OM HY GOD HE DESTROYED A ROCK!!! Lolz  How much power cosmic does he have? And how can he destroy every single cell in Cell's body? "

Planet, Galactus doesn't eat rocks.  
Bill runs off odin magic that turn him into the god of thunder. If your talking about Stardust, no one knows how much of Galactus's near infinite supply of PC *it* has, much less the rest of the heralds.  
Still though Stardust is one of the more powerful heralds and is immortal to boot. 
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
" Everything there is true. Now give a good reason of why Beta Ray Bill will defeat Cell soooooooooo easly.  And when will this website stop lagging??? "
Well some of that could be debated, like the planet + durability since DBZ they have the habit of punching through your spine despite said punches only create massive craters and after Namek went boom in Frieza's face the side that didn't even take the full force of his counterattack from Goku was essentially gone.  As for Beta Ray Bill?  Even Ignoring Storm Breaker he was plowing Stardust through planet after planet. While a few direct hits from Gohan had Cell losing his lunch.  He essentially has the physical strength to not only ram you through planets, but take said planet explosions to the face and at best losing some clothes. With the exception of his indestructable pants I believe.Now if you include Stormbreaker, the thing is essentially Mjolnir, you've seen Bill use it to block / deflect a herald blasting him and essentially throw it right back at said herald many times more in a spiral of energy. If it really is Mjolnir's equal he can also turn Cell into a tree.  Now for Sentry, you could make a case. Although it entirely depends on his state of mind and what powers he decides to use that particulair day of the week.  Even before getting Void possesed he was making himself intangible and clearing out an entire planets worth of memories.   Its not going to stop lagging anytime soon. Sign of things to come on the interweb thats only going to get more and more busy. "

Im still waiting until you can proove that Beta Ray Bill can destroy every single cell in Cell's body, becouse if Cell achieves many Zenkais he would most likely destroy Beta Ray Bill, and remember that Cell isnt a simple planet buster, he even stated he could destroy a solar system. Anyway, okay, BRB can defeat Cell, not easly, but he can. 

Huh... no... I dont think Sentry can defeat Cell without PIS powers...
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:

OM HY GOD HE DESTROYED A ROCK!!! Lolz  How much power cosmic does he have? And how can he destroy every single cell in Cell's body? "

Planet, Galactus doesn't eat rocks.  Bill runs off odin magic that turn him into the god of thunder. If your talking about Stardust, no one knows how much of Galactus's near infinite supply of PC *it* has, much less the rest of the heralds.  Still though Stardust is one of the more powerful heralds and is immortal to boot.  "

That seemed like a rock to me, no planet destroyed. But who cares anyway...
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By FLCL1

@RadiantTheLight: 

you fail again

RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@FLCL1 said:
"

@RadiantTheLight: 

you fail again

"

I didnt know that scan. And i wanted to "No planet SEEM to be destroyed", I wanted to edit the post but this site is so laggy I couldnt edit.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Hellos
@RadiantTheLight said:
"Im still waiting until you can proove that Beta Ray Bill can destroy every single cell in Cell's body, becouse if Cell achieves many Zenkais he would most likely destroy Beta Ray Bill, and remember that Cell isnt a simple planet buster, he even stated he could destroy a solar system. Anyway, okay, BRB can defeat Cell, not easly, but he can.  Huh... no... I dont think Sentry can defeat Cell without PIS powers... "

Cell was talking about being a solar system buster, didn't really act on it. Either way how bout tossing Cell into a star?
It's not PIS powers, there part of his power set. The ever growing power set, but either it entirely depends on Sentry's state mind at the time.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FLCL1
@RadiantTheLight said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"

@RadiantTheLight: 

you fail again

"
I didnt know that scan. And i wanted to "No planet SEEM to be destroyed", I wanted to edit the post but this site is so laggy I couldnt edit. "

ok then...............im sorry i said you failed : / lol
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#34  Edited By blade hunter
@FLCL1 said:

" @RadiantTheLight said:

"@FLCL1 said:
"

@RadiantTheLight: 

you fail again

"
I didnt know that scan. And i wanted to "No planet SEEM to be destroyed", I wanted to edit the post but this site is so laggy I couldnt edit. "
ok then...............im sorry i said you failed : / lol "
Mate you're offering nothing to back up you're point that cell can beat Bill you just gave us list of cell's powers where as FLCL1 has gave us scans and other stuff, this is why people hate DBZ you give no argument to why you're character win, he just wins because he's from DBZ.
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
"Im still waiting until you can proove that Beta Ray Bill can destroy every single cell in Cell's body, becouse if Cell achieves many Zenkais he would most likely destroy Beta Ray Bill, and remember that Cell isnt a simple planet buster, he even stated he could destroy a solar system. Anyway, okay, BRB can defeat Cell, not easly, but he can.  Huh... no... I dont think Sentry can defeat Cell without PIS powers... "
Cell was talking about being a solar system buster, didn't really act on it. Either way how bout tossing Cell into a star?It's not PIS powers, there part of his power set. The ever growing power set, but either it entirely depends on Sentry's state mind at the time. "

Why you think about tossing Cell into a star when Cell got the Instant Transmition? lol
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#36  Edited By kagetaicho
@RadiantTheLight said:
"@Hellos said:
"@RadiantTheLight said:
Cell was talking about being a solar system buster, didn't really act on it. Either way how bout tossing Cell into a star?It's not PIS powers, there part of his power set. The ever growing power set, but either it entirely depends on Sentry's state mind at the time. "
Why you think about tossing Cell into a star when Cell got the Instant Transmition? lol "

and flight.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FinalStar86

He stops at Jean, if he makes it past her then he stops at 7, everyone at 7 and above would kill Cell with ease

RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@blade hunter said:
"@FLCL1 said:

" @RadiantTheLight said:

"@FLCL1 said:
"

@RadiantTheLight: 

you fail again

"
ok then...............im sorry i said you failed : / lol "
Mate you're offering nothing to back up you're point that cell can beat Bill you just gave us list of cell's powers where as FLCL1 has gave us scans and other stuff, this is why people hate DBZ you give no argument to why you're character win, he just wins because he's from DBZ. "

Lol the irony! Is exactly the oposite! The character just LOOSES becouse it's from DBZ.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FinalStar86
@RadiantTheLight: Did you even read that comic? No, of course you didn't, Bill was destroying energy sources for Galactus in an attempt to weaken him

Cell is outmatched and outclassed by everyone at 7 and beyond, you really can't comment because you know nothing about any of those characters either
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@FinalStar86 said:
" @RadiantTheLight: Did you even read that comic? No, of course you didn't, Bill was destroying energy sources for Galactus in an attempt to weaken him  Cell is outmatched and outclassed by everyone at 7 and beyond, you really can't comment because you know nothing about any of those characters either "

I already said that Bill can defeat Cell... And how can I read comics that I dont have?...
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By kagetaicho
@FinalStar86 said:
" @RadiantTheLight: Did you even read that comic? No, of course you didn't, Bill was destroying energy sources for Galactus in an attempt to weaken him  Cell is outmatched and outclassed by everyone at 7 and beyond, you really can't comment because you know nothing about any of those characters either "

But i do. and i can say that bill has been and can be hurt by planet buster attacks which cell can dish out many times over, he cannot lose unless bill knows about and finds a way to destroy every cell in his body,if he's not careful bill himself could be absorbed.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By FinalStar86
@kagetaicho said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
But i do. and i can say that bill has been and can be hurt by planet buster attacks which cell can dish out many times over, he cannot lose unless bill knows about and finds a way to destroy every cell in his body,if he's not careful bill himself could be absorbed. "
I don't think you do either, you once said Odin was more powerful then WCP and Parallax were.  I can say Cell can be hurt by forces far less then planet busting, Gohan hit him so hard that he threw up one of the androids

Bill could vaporize him
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#43  Edited By blade hunter
@FinalStar86 said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
But i do. and i can say that bill has been and can be hurt by planet buster attacks which cell can dish out many times over, he cannot lose unless bill knows about and finds a way to destroy every cell in his body,if he's not careful bill himself could be absorbed. "
I don't think you do either, you once said Odin was more powerful then WCP and Parallax were.  I can say Cell can be hurt by forces far less then planet busting, Gohan hit him so hard that he threw up one of the androids  Bill could vaporize him "
Have'nt you realised that he does'nt know anything about Bill he's just blindly defending DBZ characters.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44  Edited By cascadeking09

He stops at 5

RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RadiantTheLight
@cascadeking09 said:
"He stops at 5 "

LOL! Cell would easly obliterate Jean before she can mindrape him. I dont even think mindrape will work since Cell is an android.
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By cascadeking09
@RadiantTheLight: good point.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By FinalStar86

Why would a mind rape not work on Cell? He has a mind.  Why couldn't she mind rape him?

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By cascadeking09
@FinalStar86 said:
" Why would a mind rape not work on Cell? He has a mind.  Why couldn't she mind rape him? "
he doesnt really have a mind, its like a computer. its just a chip.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FinalStar86
@cascadeking09: That is false, he does have a mind as do the other androids, if they didn't have minds they would never have killed Doctor Gero.  \
mysticboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mysticboy

He stops at Bill. 
@RadiantTheLight said:

" @MarvelJackAss433 said:
Meh, want to know about Cell?  - Has all of the Z Warriors and Frieza's techniques - Has planet+ durability thanks to Frieza's cells (can survive planetary explosions)- Cell is a planet+ buster - Cell is extremly skilled in fighting - Cell can regenerate from a single cell - Thanks to sayans' cells, Cell achieves Zenkai when near death, so he can regenerate and come back multiple times stronger - Cell can change his size thanks to Piccolo's cells  - Cell has telekinesis - Cell has the instant transmition, so he can teleport anywhere he wants - Cell was stated to be a Solar System Buster (it is unknown if he can really do it) - Cell can create Cell Jr's, each one of them has about 1/3 or more of Cell's power - Cell can absorb people's vitality "
Everything here is true though.