#251 Edited by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: From what it appears , I have convinced you on majority of the issues that we were discussing regarding Pak's storyline . I'll address only the relevant portions of your post here :

I think you are confusing the battle forum rule. Its that, unless otherwise stated its the most recent version of the character. That applies if a character is retconned , Celestials arent, most of DC character however are.

We dont normally ignore the whole established chronology of the character, unless the character is potrayed completely differently, for example: Demogorge.

I'd presume from what's mentioned in the Forum Rules directory , that in any thread unless specified otherwise , we count the most recent version of the character . An example : Franklin Richards has been mind-controlled before , yet under Hickman's pen he was portrayed as being capable of resisting the Mad Celestials' attempt at a mindrape .

Same goes for Oblivion supposedly not being capable of destroying Juggernaut . In the most recent account of that encounter , we have learnt that Juggernaut actually died in that instance , so again the "most recent takes precedence" rule is invoked to showcase that Juggernaut never resisted Cyttorak .

Kubik's statement never made a lot of sense to me personally given how cosmic cube themselves are potrayed but its on panel as well as backed by handbook so i dont have much of a ground to argue against it. It weird though seeing what Thanos did with a CCU, or what CCU has done in many differently realities celestials being above CCU seems a bit odd.

That would presuppose that Cube Beings are on the same level as CCUs . I understand that it would be logical to think so , but that's not really the case , as Cube Beings , for all their power , haven't really defeated any major Abstracts worth mentioning . From what I have gathered , as a CCU evolves , it subconsciously puts restrictions on itself , which could account for a fully matured Cube Being considering itself to be inferior to the Abstracts of the universe . That statement of Kubik stands .

Galactus vs Scarier vs The Other apparently has universal. I couldnt find Matt's formspring page, so i asked the question to Brevroot as well as Hickman both replied it being universe (although Hickman said he hasnt read it but believes it to be universal). Then i also checked the issue apart from the supposedly destruction being better than what Mikaboshi did everything else seem to be referring to a universal destruction. I had it in my mind that Mikaboshi destroyed the multiverse, 3 different bio state it to be universal, in fact Incredible Hulk issue immediately after that (cant recall the exact issue number, the same issue where Hulk goes to fight Zeus, the actual fight takes place next issue) addresses the feat as universal as well. I am more thinking Mikaboshi's feat itself was universe and the destruction from fight likely on the same magnitude.

Hickman didn't write that issue , and you know how I feel about Brevoort being brought up in these discussions because of the way he trolls fans .

Anyways , Oblivion literally stated that "should Scrier and the Other finally collide...the end of all universes is nigh..." . Plural . You have the scans , you can check again .

a. Being defeated in an alternate reality by human evolved beyond their normal standard due to the bomb set out by Highevolultionary (What if High Evoluationary won the Evolutionary war)

b. Requiring a whole group to contain Ego Prime.

c. Unable to beat and having to retreat against the Galactus Engine.

d. Being stalemated by Franklin Richard (kid)

e. Phoenix Jean being able to burn off Arishem hand yet Celestial doing nothing to retaliate. (i have not actually read this issue)

f. Needing a whole army and still struggling against the Goblin force.

a. Alternate reality . Doesn't count for 616-Celestials .

b. It wasn't clear whether they were actually fighting Super-Ego or aiding him .

c. That was PIS . In the very same comic it was literally mentioned that all the Abstracts present were barely holding the GE back , but after the Celestials and Tenebrous retreated , Galactus was shown as holding it at bay all on his own . This is especially stupid considering that the more energy he expends , the weaker Galactus becomes , and if in the starting , with help from dozens of his peers he could only barely hold the GE back , then there's no way that after a prolonged battle , wherein he's bound to have expended a great deal of energy and is clearly becoming hungry/weaker , when the rest of his peers have retreated , that Galactus alone should be able to hold back the GE , even if it is momentarily .

d. It wasn't a stalemate , more like a brief scuffle to buy the Future Foundation enough time . Franklin just warped their blasts and bodies with flowers , reality alterations which they shrugged off . He then resisted their mindrape attempt . That's the entirety of their "battle" . Not to mention that Ashema in Heroes Reborn no-sold the blasts of a pissed off Franklin .

e. She merely destroyed his thumb and it was after uniting the collective psyches of that planet's population with her shard of the Phoenix Force and concentrating it through Cyclops' visor .

f. Alternate future . Plus , I don't see how this is a low showing considering what it took to ultimately beat the Goblin Entity(the power of the Nexus which was at least multiversal in scope) .

Ok lets see:

1. What i am saying is these monsters where not meant to be a kryptonite to celestial themselves (which is a point you already addressed above)

2. Celestial were the one who created life, then the monsters were created who were said to be threat to life, one way of looking at that would be threat to the conventional life as opposed to a major threat to celestial themselves.

Again , that is presupposing that these monsters are only limited to being capable of destroying conventional life when such has not been mentioned on-panel . These monsters were designed to destroy life . The Celestials are living beings . These monsters could potentially consume everything within the multiverse . The Celestials are part of the multiverse . These monsters are energy ticks . The Celestials contain vast amounts of energy . See where I am going here ?

#252 Posted by Living_Monstrosity (428 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestials get pwnd by the Galactus Engine and it's suddenly PIS.

LOL

#253 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Shuma can solo, Cyttorak and Shuma Gorath and Chthon are above celestials.

#254 Posted by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@living_monstrosity: I take my words back . Based on what's happened in Uncanny Avengers # 7, Shuma definitely wins this .

#255 Edited by dondave (37336 posts) - - Show Bio

Team ftw

#256 Posted by Living_Monstrosity (428 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyper_god - I haven't read it. What happened regarding the Celestials?

#257 Edited by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@living_monstrosity: An axe empowered by a random Asgardian enchantment killed a Celestial . What's even funnier is that Remender actually wrote Odin referring the pact of non-interference with the Celestials earlier in the very same series , implying that he isn't ignorant of the confrontation that took place in Thor 300 .

So , as of now , magic of skyfather level and beyond is capable of hurting/killing a Celestial . Hence Shuma wins .

#258 Posted by Living_Monstrosity (428 posts) - - Show Bio

@living_monstrosity: An axe empowered by a random Asgardian enchantment killed a Celestial . What's even funnier is that Remender actually wrote Odin referring the pact of non-interference with the Celestials earlier in the very same series , implying that he isn't ignorant of the confrontation that took place in Thor 300 .

So , as of now , magic of skyfather level and beyond is capable of hurting/killing a Celestial . Hence Shuma wins .

That's just silly for an Asgardian to be able to kill a Celestial. Marvel's current staff seems to love skyfathers a whole lot now. Doesn't help that Brevoort is some mega fan of Odin.

#259 Posted by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: It's been a long time since I responded to you on the battle forums , but I just recently noticed something that the both of us overlooked in the past .

Here , in Astonishing X-Men 61 , Apocalypse-Jean insinuates that the Exterminators were to the Celestials what the Death Seed is to the Exterminators themselves :

As it appears , these monsters were the Celestials' special weakness of sorts . Celestials are slowly starting to feel like kryptonians imo . This is the 3rd confirmed weakness that has been revealed about them , the other 2 being Sue's force-fields and Odin's special Celestial-busting spell .

#260 Edited by Alberto_Weskardo (336 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a few thing about the Celestials.

1. Their armor can be damaged through the physical plane by physical means
  2. They can die granted though, they can be recycled back by a retcon or a sudden reset in time or rebirth of the univere(S)
  3. There are races of them. As that they survive as a species of the universe that birthed them.

Compare with the other guys.

1. They can not be affected through time or space so they can not interact in the physical plane without first influencing it through the concept of their essence. Through that, they can construct a metaphysical aspect or astral aspect of themselves. Juggernaut can used as an example. His body is less prone to vulnerability than that of a Celestial's armor.
  2. They can not die nor can they be sent to oblivion. Their influence can be banished however, therefore Shuma-Gorath and Cyttorak can be banished.
  3. There is no race, no species of Shuma-Gorath and Cyttorak. Only one influence in a multiverse.

@living_monstrosity said:

@hyper_god said:

That's just silly for an Asgardian to be able to kill a Celestial. Marvel's current staff seems to love skyfathers a whole lot now. Doesn't help that Brevoort is some mega fan of Odin.

That's because current day writers are fanboys.

#261 Edited by cosmic_reign (345 posts) - - Show Bio

ARISHEM ALONE WILL SOLO THE BATTLEFIELD. NO OTHER CELESTIAL WILL BE NEEDED.

#262 Posted by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Arishem survive without a multiverse because Shuma and Cyttorak can.

#263 Posted by dondave (37336 posts) - - Show Bio
#264 Posted by cosmic_reign (345 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestials can live without a multiverse....apparently they created it. And Cyttorak got KO'd by juggs in his own house...hes a non factor.

#265 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

care to substantiate that with on panel evidence?

#266 Posted by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyper_god said:

In mythology Skyfathers are nigh omnipotent. It is completely normal to me that Skyfathers should be on the top of Marvel's food chain.

#267 Edited by cosmic_reign (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: in MU, mythology is just a small piece of a bigger pie...so yes, skyfathers should be top of the food chain, next to the Elder Gods....IN MYTHOLOGY.

#268 Edited by TheSecondOpinion (614 posts) - - Show Bio

@thesecondopinion said:

care to substantiate that with on panel evidence?

A multiverse is time + space. You know this, right? Shuma-Gorath and Cyttorak lay outside of this just like the Panoptichron, a palace that "exist outside time and space") And just like the Panophtichron, while the entire multiverse was becoming disfigured and at the brink of distruction, everything in the extradimension as the Panoptichron was at was not effected.

Similar event, when Thanos had the Heart of the Universe. He absorbed the entire multiverse along with its ideas (the abstracts) into Oblivion. What "place" was not effected by Thanos' doing?

Oh and during the Infinity Gantlet and Saga. While the universe was being wrecked by the Infinity Gems, why didn't anyone but Dr. Strange know that an even bigger war was happening outside of that Space + Time. Dr. Strange was participating in two wars during the Infinity Sagas. The Living Tribunal wasn't even aware of the bigger event until Slorioth sent an aspect of himself inside the Multiverse.

Secret War. Beyonder was inside the extradimension when he suddenly realizes a tiny multiverse the size of a pinhole came into his awareness. The Living Tribunal and the rest of the abstracts didn't even know Beyonder existed until he sent an aspect of himself inside the multiverse.

Cyttorak and the rest of the extradimensional Principalities consider the layout of the multiverse as a "lesser sphere". So during Infinity Sagas (War, Gauntlet, Crusade), Cyttorak and other extradimensional things were having their feud overlapping the time frames of the Infinity Saga. The Infinity Saga chronologically lasted only for a couple years. Cyttorak and the event he was part taking, lasted an eternity compared to the time of the multiverse. Dr. Strange is proof of that since between the thousands of years he spent in the extradimension only lasted seconds in the realm of time + space. Jumping from one war to another and back. To be honest this just shows how much more a badass Dr.Strange is.

#269 Posted by cosmic_reign (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@thesecondopinion:

During the War of the 7 Spheres, Dr. Strange sought out Eternity and asked him to grant/restore ALL the powers of the Principalities to him to face an even bigger threat. Eternity's response was...why should I interfere with petty playground fights. Eternity obviously had bigger things to ponder on....

#270 Edited by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

A multiverse is time + space. You know this, right?

I could try and address the whole paragraph but its not really required because your premise itself is false.

Multiverse is not space and time, that would be the essential characteristic of the universe: space, time and reality.

Multiverse include a whole bunch of normal universe + abnormal mystical cosmos ruled by mystical dieties (aka Nether-realm)

It was explained quite recently in Xtermination 01

It was explained way back in Strange Tales 158 that all those mystical cosmos was still under ruling of the Living Tribunal, who at the time was the cosmic judge of the multiverse.

If just existing outside the multiverse is somehow a feat, its not like Celestials dont have it.

Celestials standing outside of the first universe and breaking it , with nothing but pure willpower, into the multiverse

There is another instance were Kubik is explaining Kosmos about how engimatic celestials are a mystery to himself, one possible theory discussed was they comes from outside of the multiverse entire.

Similar event, when Thanos had the Heart of the Universe. He absorbed the entire multiverse

I stopped reading your second paragraph here, because thats untrue, all thats absorb was 1 single universe, Reality 4321.

He did not absorb the multiverse, he did not intend to absorb the multiverse. He absorbed whatever felt like a threat to him.

Thats why Adam Warlock, who was in the realm of Atleza was safe, much like everyone who was outside the universe was safe.

Oh and during the Infinity Gantlet and Saga. While the universe was being wrecked by the Infinity Gems, why didn't anyone but Dr. Strange know that an even bigger war was happening outside of that Space + Time

I stopped reading here substantiate that please, give me one shed of evidence that suggest War of Seven Sphere was bigger (a not just a longer war).

Specially given 4 infinity gem with a nemesis wave, erased and later rebuilt everything, one of the mystical dimension was mentioned on panel as well Crismos cosmos, which was destroyed.

Secret War

I stopped reading here LOL. Beyonder has nothing to do with any mystical being, he has not linked to magic, none of the mystic being have their own multiverse either and none were meant to be god before genesis.

Shuma Gorath was destroyed or caused to flee, alongside the whole assemblage of many angled one, when Death and Death alone unleashed her powers.

Cyttorak and the rest of the extradimensional Principalities consider the layout of the multiverse as a "lesser sphere". So during Infinity Sagas (War, Gauntlet, Crusade), Cyttorak and other extradimensional things were having their feud overlapping the time frames of the Infinity Saga.

Thats a huge logical fallacy, they were not part of Infinity Saga because they were doing their own thing, its not like they are even as powerful as a genuine abstracts like Eternity.

Its like saying Spiderman and Daredevil were having their own feud while we have Annihilation that nearly destroyed the universe and being like Galactus and Primodial Gods are involved. Therefore, Spiderman and Daredevil, because they were never a part of Annihilation, their war is a much "bigger" than Galactus and Primodial Gods.

As per not caring about Infinity Wars, too bad Infinity Gems, 4 of them, didnt see it that way. Cyttorak got his realm destroyed, lucky him though it got remade.

Dormammu also recognized Goddess as a genuine threat although couldnt do anything against her, so thats another assemblage of at least some extradimensional dieties.

#272 Posted by cosmic_reign (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:

This is the same Goddess that Eternity already knew about and was deemed UNIMPORTANT and NO THREAT to himself.

#273 Edited by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@alberto_weskardo

: Except for all the times when Juggernaut has actually been hurt by forces so laughably below the what even street-levellers could achieve ?

I never really understood where this forum myth regarding Juggernaut's supposed Abstract-level invulnerability arose from . Then again , the fact that Lance_Bastro completely sh@t up this forum with those thousands of his alt accounts , probably accounts for this widespread piece of misinformation .

Anyways , I almost feel like going up in the Debunking Thread to post my collection of scans which I have acquired , that completely and utterly deconstruct this age old myth about Juggs .

Not going to bother with the rest of your post , as it is the same retarded crap spewed by Cyttorak/Shuma fanboys ad infinitum on the Battle Forums , and frankly speaking , I've got tired of dissecting the same bullsh1t over and over .

#274 Edited by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Which mythology ? Because there are like several interpretations of each mythology , some of which would barely put their respective pantheon godhead at even Silver Surfer's level , and others imply the godkings to be TOAA-esque.

Anyways , that spell is hardly indicative of relative power between a Celestial and a skyfather . My initial shock back when Uncanny Avengers #7 came out notwithstanding , nothing really has changed regarding the Celestials' place in Marvel's cosmic hierarchy , both power and status-wise .

#275 Posted by BigCimmerian (8305 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Which mythology ? Because there are like several interpretations of each mythology , some of which would barely put their respective pantheon godhead at even Silver Surfer's level , and others imply the godkings to be TOAA-esque.

Anyways , that spell is hardly indicative of relative power between a Celestial and a skyfather . My initial shock back when Uncanny Avengers #7 came out notwithstanding , nothing really has changed regarding the Celestials' place in Marvel's cosmic hierarchy , both power and status-wise .

Hindu or Indian mythology should be the most powerful I think, goddess Kali is capable of destroying multiverse with a whisper lol. But multiverse in Hindu religion is not like Marvel multiverse, it has several planes of existence, but still destroying several universes with whisper is great feat. Also Zeus in some interpretations is easily Universe buster, but I'm not sure in which ones.

#276 Edited by Hyper_God (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: She honestly wouldn't . You need to realize that religious texts are often open to subjective interpretation , which makes the usage of mythological characters in battleboard discussions retarded pointless .

#277 Posted by cosmic_reign (345 posts) - - Show Bio

4th Host Wins.

#278 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

celestials.

#279 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Giant Space Robots ftw.

#280 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio
#281 Posted by DarkRaiden (7248 posts) - - Show Bio

SHUMA-TTORAK!

#282 Edited by JwwProd (9448 posts) - - Show Bio

Outside either Cyttorak's or Shuma's realms = Celestials win

Inside either Cyttorak's or Shuma's realms = Cyttorak and Shuma.

#283 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2979 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: I don't know the celestials are now multiversal while neither cyttorak or shuma has that in either of there realms. Ok Shuma conqured dimensions but I don't put that at multiversal

#284 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall: i read some of your old posts here.

i'm not sure how Asgard is extra-dimensional? it's part of Eternity's realm, no? i remember Galactus going to Asgard in one issue, and Galactus doesn't have knowledge about extra-dimensional stuff as mentionned when he fought Hunger along with Thanos. so i don't think Asgard being extra-dimensional, at least not exta-Eternity.

and about Beyonder, are you saying that he's not extra-dimensional? i mean by extra-dimensional out of Marvel actuality (multiverse, megaverse or what so ever you want to call it) because it was mentioned that Beyonder existed in an infinite number of dimensions (i don't mean universes here but dimensions like height, width, length and time) that can only mean his realm is everything outside of Marvel actuality, that's why it was called "Beyond"

#285 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@all_mighty_beyonder: Asgard isnt a part of Eternity and is an extradimensional realm. The question i would first ask you is, do you understand what an extra-dimensional realm is? Once you tell me that, then i can answer you question better.

Also Galactus or rather Thanos said, the Galactus is being tricked, rather than him not knowing anything about extra-dimensional.

#286 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@all_mighty_beyonder: Asgard isnt a part of Eternity and is an extradimensional realm. The question i would first ask you is, do you understand what an extra-dimensional realm is? Once you tell me that, then i can answer you question better.

Also Galactus or rather Thanos said, the Galactus is being tricked, rather than him not knowing anything about extra-dimensional.

extra-dimensional realm is a universe or multiverse or pocket-dimension outside of Marvel multiverse that's how i define it.

Galactus went to Asgard, but Galactus has very little knowledge of Extra-dimensionnal phenomena so i don't think he freely can travel to extra-dimensional places, but that's only my assumption as i don't remember him doing something extra-dimensionnal

#287 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

extra-dimensional realm is a universe or multiverse or pocket-dimension outside of Marvel multiverse that's how i define it.

Thats not entire true although you've got the basics right.

Extra-dimensional and Extraterrestrial are 2 terms used first to explain a being from a different universe, second a differnet planet.

It doesnt have to be outside marvel multiverse, most of the neither realms , repeatedly called extradimensional arent.

Galactus went to Asgard, but Galactus has very little knowledge of Extra-dimensionnal phenomena so i don't think he freely can travel to extra-dimensional places, but that's only my assumption as i don't remember him doing something extra-dimensionnal

Galactus has travelled to Extra-dimensional plane more than once, there is another instance that where Galactus teleported to an extra-dimensional realm, un-named, in order to save himself from Morg merged with UN unleashing his power.

There is also the whole Infinity Wars, where Galactus goes in to pick Dr. Strange as a guide because he has to travel through various extradimensional realms, few realm he has to encounter along the way were lined closed to Agamatto realm, where he even had a fight with Agamatto himself, and the next was Crimson Cosmos.

He also at will went to Mephisto realm, to fight him, when Hades itself is extradimensional realm.

Those are just on the top of my head, there are plenty to suggest Galactus can travel to extradimensional realm, but yeah he doesnt know them as well as say Dr. Strange.

And Galactus says he has minimal experience dealing with inter-dimensional phenomena, so something that affect more than 1 dimension, its not really hard to think that to be true.

That has also very little to suggest he doesnt know anything about Extradimensional stuffs, specially given he has not only gone to those realm, even fought those beings.

#288 Edited by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:

oh yeah, totally forgot about Mephisto's realm and Infinity Wars story, but it was Cyttorak who dragged Galactus ship to Crimson Cosmos not Galactus who went there, but i'm just nitpicking.

thanks buddy

#289 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:

oh yeah, totally forgot about Mephisto's realm and Infinity Wars story, but it was Cyttorak who dragged Galactus ship to Crimson Cosmos not Galactus who went there, but i'm just nitpicking.

thanks buddy

I didnt say Galactus travel to either of them realm on his own, he was pulled to Cyttorak ream when he was travel through the corridor of realities, and Galactus himself mentions he plans to wait for Dr. Strange to show up or leave him there, suggesting Galactus know he could leave the extra-dimensional realm in question fairly well.

And no problem :)

#290 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5465 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestials

#291 Edited by Alberto_Weskardo (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:

thanks buddy

Mephisto's realm is part of a huge chunk that's also shared with Dormammu's. It is not part of the extradimension.

#292 Edited by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

Mephisto's realm is part of a huge chunk that's also shared with Dormammu's. It is not part of the extradimension.

It is an extradimensional realm, there is very little question about it.

And it doesnt matter whether you are a universe on your own, or a small piece splintered from a larger universe (splinter realm), they are all extradimension.

The idea is simple, anything from a different planet but same universe is called "extra-terristial", anything from a whole different universe is called "extra-dimensional"

#293 Edited by Alberto_Weskardo (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@alberto_weskardo said:

It is an extradimensional realm, there is very little question about it.

And it doesnt matter whether you are a universe on your own, or a small piece splintered from a larger universe (splinter realm), they are all extradimension.

The idea is simple, anything from a different planet but same universe is called "extra-terristial", anything from a whole different universe is called "extra-dimensional"

Then that would mean there would have to be an extra-extra dimension because if what you say be true, Satanish would have targeted places like the Beyond dimension or the Chaos dimension

#294 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@alberto_weskardo: Sorry I can't really get what you are trying to say. How does Hades being an extra dimension real has any connection to Satannis , Beyonder or Shuma Gorath or their respective realms ?

I am at work now I can substantiate Hades being an extra dimensional realm with a bunch of scans if that is what you were after.

#295 Edited by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

@alberto_weskardo said:

Then that would mean there would have to be an extra-extra dimension because if what you say be true, Satanish would have targeted places like the Beyond dimension or the Chaos dimension

Alright i am home now, and i still have no clue what "extra-extra dimension" stuffs you are talking about.

If you are interested let me know, i can thoroughly substantiate Hades being an extradimensional realm.

As per why Satanis did not target places like Beyond or Chaos Dimension, i dont know how that's relevant, but given the gigantic power gap between the beyonders or Shuma Gorath vs Satanis, its going to be nothing more than suicide for Satanis to do so, unless he has some substantial plot device.

#296 Posted by lol (4981 posts) - - Show Bio