Celestials vs

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

after read and read and read more this dudes have no match i think.... so...

this will be the fights:

all the celestials all of them vs one infinitie and elder gods.

Tiamut, Scathan, TOAA (celestial), Exitar vs the goblin force and phoenix force, the horde..

all the celestials vs shuma gorath and many angled ones.

all the celestials vs mistres love, lord hate, lord chaos, master order, oblivion and death, infinity, eternity .

all the celestials vs Antimonitor, parallax.

all the celestials vs abraxas.

all the celestials vs scarlet witch, mad jim jaspers, moleculeman (preretcon), franklin richadrs, onslaught.

all the celestials vs beyonder.

Fourth host celestials and exitar vs Odin with the souls of all the pantheons and the skyfathers (zeus etc...), odin sword, gungnir, destroyer armour, after odin sleep, Rune King Thor (in warrior madness, with one planet praying to him) with mjolnir and jarnbjorn (blessed), Galactus (full fed) and heralds.

All celestials vs dormammu (in his realm) mephisto (in his realm), kubik, in-betweener, tyrant (full power), wathcers, vishant, the seven friendless.

All celestials vs protege, numinous, epoch, eon, kronos, the stranger, the spectre, the proemial gods, ego, alterego.

All celestials vs amatsu mikaboshi (king chaos) nekron.

All celestiasl vs Odin with the souls of all the pantheons and the skyfathers (zeus etc...), odin sword, gungnir, destroyer armour, after odin sleep, Rune King Thor (in warrior madness, with one planet praying to him) with mjolnir and jarnbjorn (blessed), Galactus (full fed) and heralds, dormammu (in his realm) mephisto (in his realm), kubik, in-betweener, tyrant (full power), wathcers, vishant, the seven friendless, protege, numinous, epoch, eon, kronos, the stranger, the spectre, the proemial gods, ego, alterego, amatsu mikaboshi (king chaos) nekron, scarlet witch, mad jim jaspers, moleculeman (preretcon), franklin richadrs, onslaught, shuma gorath , many angled ones, the goblin force, phoenix force, the horde, parallax, antimonitor, abraxas.

Rules:

morals off.

Celestials think that all of this beings are worthless of "evolve"

When i say "all celestials" i mean all of them, all of his kind.

Place: the universe is screw.

I am sorry if a dont put many DC character. i dont know much about cosmic beings of DC universe.

Like i said, after read about the celestials amm i dont know... they are too dam overpowered!!!!!!, so i really dont know who can win in this fights, can someone help me to know who and why one team can win? thanks.

oh and extra fight:

Thanos IG vs the 3 infinities.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Is this a gauntlet? They'd stop at 4 if that's the case, or possibly before if Shuma-Gorath is in his realm.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emm nope, are individual rounds.

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are billions and billions of celestials.Everyone will be overwhelmed.It doesn't matter if the characters you mentioned can take on 100 celestials at the same time,becasue they will be fighting 1 vs at least a billion celestials.

PR Beyonder and PR Molecule man are the main problem for celestials but i don t think that even they can pull out a win against all celestials..

With Scathan,Exitar and Toaa in this fight things will be only worse for the oponets,If Tiamut really is equal to the fulcrum he can solo all rounds.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cosmic_reign

@ssj4hulk: ^^AGREED....Ascended Tiamut and/or Scathan either would solo. Otherwise, the Celestials would overwhelm every other battle.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tooa (not cele.) solos

Pre r byonder because galactus was nothing to him while bigG can take on 4 celestial alone

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toaa (not cele.) solos

Pre r byonder because galactus was nothing to him while bigG can take on 4 celestial alone

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainstorm01:

Big G attemped to take on 3 no name Celestials and Eson. Lets not forget that G was fully-powered for this confontation. He did manage to kill 1 no named Celestial before prehaps being killed himself.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this will be the fights:

Tiamut, Scathan, TOAA (celestial), Exitar vs the goblin force and phoenix force, the horde..

all the celestials vs mistres love, lord hate, lord chaos, master order, oblivion and death, infinity, eternity .

all the celestials vs scarlet witch, mad jim jaspers, moleculeman (preretcon), franklin richadrs, onslaught.

all the celestials vs beyonder. depends of the version of Beyonder

Fourth host celestials and exitar vs Odin with the souls of all the pantheons and the skyfathers (zeus etc...), odin sword, gungnir, destroyer armour, after odin sleep, Rune King Thor (in warrior madness, with one planet praying to him) with mjolnir and jarnbjorn (blessed), Galactus (full fed) and heralds.

All celestials vs dormammu (in his realm) mephisto (in his realm), kubik, in-betweener, tyrant (full power), wathcers, vishant, the seven friendless.

All celestials vs protege, numinous, epoch, eon, kronos, the stranger, the spectre, the proemial gods, ego, alterego. Idk

All celestiasl vs Odin with the souls of all the pantheons and the skyfathers (zeus etc...), odin sword, gungnir, destroyer armour, after odin sleep, Rune King Thor (in warrior madness, with one planet praying to him) with mjolnir and jarnbjorn (blessed), Galactus (full fed) and heralds, dormammu (in his realm) mephisto (in his realm), kubik, in-betweener, tyrant (full power), wathcers, vishant, the seven friendless, protege, numinous, epoch, eon, kronos, the stranger, the spectre, the proemial gods, ego, alterego, amatsu mikaboshi (king chaos) nekron, scarlet witch, mad jim jaspers, moleculeman (preretcon), franklin richadrs, onslaught, shuma gorath , many angled ones, the goblin force, phoenix force, the horde, parallax, antimonitor, abraxas.

Rules:

morals off.

I am sorry if a dont put many DC character. i dont know much about cosmic beings of DC universe.

Like i said, after read about the celestials amm i dont know... they are too dam overpowered!!!!!!, so i really dont know who can win in this fights, can someone help me to know who and why one team can win? thanks.

oh and extra fight:

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By jwwprod

(Putting Scathan aside) the Celestials should stop at rounds 2 or 3 or 4.

Avatar image for alberto_weskardo
Alberto_Weskardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Alberto_Weskardo

this will be the fights:

The Infinites are above the Celestials because they are extradimensional and not from Hyperspace.

Scathan was a dues ex machina so the Celestials win this one.

Shuma because he is extradimensional

The Celestials can not fight something that is abstract. The Celestials are concrete beings, the Cosmic Compass are Abstract ideas.

Depends if the Dues ex machina is included in the plot.

Depends if the Dues ex machina is included in the plot.

Depends if Dues ex machina is included in the plot.

all the celestials vs beyonder.

Beyonder already killed them all at least two times under the 30+ years he's been in Marvel.

Rune King Thor deus ex machina via Threads of Fate. (Just like in the comic)

The Celestials can not exist in the Dark Realm. Dormammu wins without doing anything.

All celestials vs protege, numinous, epoch, eon, kronos, the stranger, the spectre, the proemial gods, ego, alterego.

Depends if the Dues ex machina is present. He might not approve.

Mikaboshi killed all of them during Chaos Wars. Note that 98.7% of the multiverse gone and that included All the Celestials and the Living Tribunal.

Shuma-Gorath solos. (If PIS/WIS is not involved)

Rules:

morals off.

oh and extra fight:

Thanos would win if the Infinites enter Eternity. If Thanos with the IG enters the Extradimension, he would lose easily.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lol:

Bump...

Gotta agree with u.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA is not a Celestial; OAA is a Celestial.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cosmic_reign

Only Pre-R Beyonder and possibly Pre-R MM, (I mean the ones from the old school Secret Wars) would have a chance to beat the Celestial Race arguably.....

Considering Tiamut's ascension+Scathan, even they wont stand a chance vs the Celestials....IMO of course!!!