Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cavedweller88
Cavewoman
Cavewoman
Tigra
Tigra

Cavewoman takes on Tigra in a Pre historic Jungle Battle. The rules:

Weapons are allowd the only exption is cavewomans giant Ape, T-rex and The Avengers or any other superhero

K.O. or Death is a possibility

No prep

And these two are at their most Fierce, so the Savagery is turnd on, as u can see above lol.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Catwoman

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant said:

Catwoman

Don't think she's involved.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

@_slim_ said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Catwoman

Don't think she's involved.

My bad

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5  Edited By Pokeysteve

After reading Tigra's page I think Meriem is a little outclassed here.

And Cavewoman's ape and t-rex are named Klyde and Harmony. Little fun fact. Playing it fast and loose with the word "fun" but whatevs.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cavedweller88

@Pokeysteve: First let me say this im glade some of you are putting your thoughts on this fight (was starting to think i made this battle for nothing) in the long run i wanna try and do more battles with Meriem so thanks. Now as for the fight i think Cavewoman can take this one tho it wont be easy, and the only reason i say that is because of her durability which is alot better than Tigras so it may be a little hard for Tigra to get a fatal wound on her. However that dosent mean she cant knock her out since Tigras fighting ability is better than Cavewomans imo (haveing been trained by Cap is is a pretty big edge) however ultimately i give the slight edge to Cavewoman on the count of her durability being that i think she could out last Tigra long enough to get a fatal wound on her with that deadly knife of hers.

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Video_Martian

I dunno Cavewoman's feats...

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokeysteve

@afrothunder said:

@Pokeysteve: First let me say this im glade some of you are putting your thoughts on this fight (was starting to think i made this battle for nothing) in the long run i wanna try and do more battles with Meriem so thanks. Now as for the fight i think Cavewoman can take this one tho it wont be easy, and the only reason i say that is because of her durability which is alot better than Tigras so it may be a little hard for Tigra to get a fatal wound on her. However that dosent mean she cant knock her out since Tigras fighting ability is better than Cavewomans imo (haveing been trained by Cap is is a pretty big edge) however ultimately i give the slight edge to Cavewoman on the count of her durability being that i think she could out last Tigra long enough to get a fatal wound on her with that deadly knife of hers.

I was actually very happy to see a Cavewoman battle. I couldn't think of a good match for her so I never tried. Here though I don't think she has much of a chance. I don't know anything about Tigra but her strength combined with her claws and martial arts skill, will probably shred Meriem. If anything Meriem might have a strength advantage. The problem with getting responses for a battle like this is Cavewoman books aren't cheap. I have several so believe me haha.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By laflux

@afrothunder said:

Cavewoman takes on Tigra in a Pre historic Jungle Battle. The rules:

Weapons are allowd the only exption is cavewomans giant Ape, T-rex and The Avengers or any other superhero

K.O. or Death is a possibility

No prep

And these two are at their most Fierce, so the Savagery is turnd on, as u can see above lol.

savagery is turned on, lol i'm turned on by this.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cavedweller88

@mr.obvious:

Meriem's various superhuman powers come from her enhanced molecular structure. It was altered and enhanced by Gramp, so she can survive the rigors of time travel. If he hadn't altered her with the process, the time travel effect would have turned her body into "hamburger". Meriem stands at 5'8", weighs 350 lbs, and possesses extraordinary strength and stamina. She is strong enough to rip a Velociraptor's arm out of its socket. She's also picked up a downed street lamp. Meriem's strength also allows her to leap lengthy distances, such as between buildings in New York City, or leaping onto the top of a truck's trailer from street level. She is strong enough to leap through the forest with a full grown man on her back.

Meriem is also highly resistant to injury. A low caliber gunshot to the back and bites from Velociraptors have failed to penetrate her tough skin. She can survive falls from great heights, like when she fell from the cliffs to the beach. Things that have been proven to penetrate her skin or otherwise injure her are attacks that are directed with great strength or force such as a Tyrannosaurus bite, Klyde's blows or armor-piercing ammunition.

Meriem's enhanced molecular structure has a healing effect that slowly heals wounds over time. The effect is hastened when a lot of food is eaten and metabolised. The more food consumed, the more immediate the healing. Meriem always gets hungry after she gets injured. Meriem has healed dinosaur bites, armor-piercing bullets and even a Yeti yanking off all of her head hair. The next morning she had grown her hair back. The worst injury Meriem is shown taking is when she battled a berserk Klyde during Cavewoman: Rain. Klyde beat her to the extent where Meriem stopped breathing and appeared dead in a "death state" while her enhanced molecular structure slowly repaired itself without Meriem eating anything to hasten the healing process. The citizens of Marshville buried her while the healing effect repaired the damage after two weeks. After completely physically healing, Meriem was extremely hungry afterward.

Meriem also has above average running speed, described as moving at "30 miles per hour". Once when she ran, Bruce had to ride after her in his motorcycle in order to keep up with her.

She is an extremely powerful swimmer and can hold her breath for long periods when fighting underwater. She has also proven resistant to the effects of drowning, being capable of expelling water from her lungs even when unconscious.

Meriem's sense of smell and hearing are also enhanced. In addition, she has psychic powers, the limits of which have not been revealed. She can see Gramp as some kind of spirit who appears to her from time to time, offering advice and insight. No one can see or hear Gramp but Meriem. She has a psychic bond with Klyde and Harmony.

She is also an expert knife-thrower, and can decapitate a pterodactyl with a thrown blade.

Rasarima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rasarima

@afrothunder said:

@mr.obvious:

Meriem's various superhuman powers come from her enhanced molecular structure. It was altered and enhanced by Gramp, so she can survive the rigors of time travel. If he hadn't altered her with the process, the time travel effect would have turned her body into "hamburger". Meriem stands at 5'8", weighs 350 lbs, and possesses extraordinary strength and stamina. She is strong enough to rip a Velociraptor's arm out of its socket. She's also picked up a downed street lamp. Meriem's strength also allows her to leap lengthy distances, such as between buildings in New York City, or leaping onto the top of a truck's trailer from street level. She is strong enough to leap through the forest with a full grown man on her back.

Meriem is also highly resistant to injury. A low caliber gunshot to the back and bites from Velociraptors have failed to penetrate her tough skin. She can survive falls from great heights, like when she fell from the cliffs to the beach. Things that have been proven to penetrate her skin or otherwise injure her are attacks that are directed with great strength or force such as a Tyrannosaurus bite, Klyde's blows or armor-piercing ammunition.

Meriem's enhanced molecular structure has a healing effect that slowly heals wounds over time. The effect is hastened when a lot of food is eaten and metabolised. The more food consumed, the more immediate the healing. Meriem always gets hungry after she gets injured. Meriem has healed dinosaur bites, armor-piercing bullets and even a Yeti yanking off all of her head hair. The next morning she had grown her hair back. The worst injury Meriem is shown taking is when she battled a berserk Klyde during Cavewoman: Rain. Klyde beat her to the extent where Meriem stopped breathing and appeared dead in a "death state" while her enhanced molecular structure slowly repaired itself without Meriem eating anything to hasten the healing process. The citizens of Marshville buried her while the healing effect repaired the damage after two weeks. After completely physically healing, Meriem was extremely hungry afterward.

Meriem also has above average running speed, described as moving at "30 miles per hour". Once when she ran, Bruce had to ride after her in his motorcycle in order to keep up with her.

She is an extremely powerful swimmer and can hold her breath for long periods when fighting underwater. She has also proven resistant to the effects of drowning, being capable of expelling water from her lungs even when unconscious.

Meriem's sense of smell and hearing are also enhanced. In addition, she has psychic powers, the limits of which have not been revealed. She can see Gramp as some kind of spirit who appears to her from time to time, offering advice and insight. No one can see or hear Gramp but Meriem. She has a psychic bond with Klyde and Harmony.

She is also an expert knife-thrower, and can decapitate a pterodactyl with a thrown blade.

This...is...Ridiculously Buffed Hero.....

But she is hot, i give you that...and tigra is less hot so.....cavewoman wins

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cavedweller88

@Pokeysteve: Yeah i hear yeah her books can be expensive but thats really only the special edition ones with Budd roots awesom art work on it. Now as for the fight your right in that Tigras fighting ability is better than Cavewomans however that knife of hers may prove to be a real problem tho. Her strength maybe abit stronger than Tigras If she can snap a giant (whatever this is) dinosaurs leg like this

Can take on a bunch of Raptors with that deadly knife of hers without a scratch

And is fast enough to dodge gun fire at point blank range

Now i dont know if Tigra has (or could) take on a few dozen or so Raptors (all at once mind you) or a T-rex by herself (at least not without some form of injury) but i have read that shes done some outstanding things (being part of teams such as the Avegers is a big plus) herself. But being that this is a Prehistorc Jungle full of Dinos, Sea Monsters, and who knows what else Cavewoman sorta has the homefield advantage and that could prove very useful in her favor.

Avatar image for thewitchinghour
TheWitchingHour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By TheWitchingHour

Well Cavewoman apparently has the world's best rack and that counts for a lot in comics. I'll give it to her. Plus it looks like she already skinned Tigra's momma and made a bikini out of her.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pokeysteve

@afrothunder: The T-Rex (I'm guessing) leg is a decent strength feat but the Raptor fight means nothing. For one they are very small which means their teeth probably couldn't even penetrate her skin. According to her page, Tigra is in the the 10 ton class and her claws cut through steel. Odds are she won't have a problem slicing Meriem's skin. Another thing, why is the scan with the raptors in color? Is it from her color special? Her books are always black and white.

Maybe I'm underestimating Cavewoman. Been a little while since I've read her.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cavedweller88

@TheWitchingHour: Lol well her rack and ass are defenitly among other things i like about this character heh heh heh. You should look up her pics im sure u wont be disaponited ;)

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cavedweller88

@Pokeysteve: Thats a color special i belive of a page from one of her comics i think, and yes i know Tigra is strong enough that her claws can cut thru steel, however Cavewoman herself is armed with that knife and is an expert with it so Tigra may need to keep her distance if she dosent want to die so quickly also tho she maybe strong enough to penatrate her skin her durbility isnt as great as hers, suppose she lured her to a lake, swamp, or the sea and decided to fight her underwater, or take the fight to a high cliff and throw her off or somehow manage to throw both her and Tigra off she would survive (tho it would hurt) Tigra on the other hand would not these are some of the advantages she has in this Jungle Battle. And i know Tigra could easily take on a Raptor but a dozen or more i dont think so and they attack in packs her durability again isnt as great as Meriems. To my knowledge i dont know if she could survive a on scale attack from a bunch of Raptors, or a fall from a really high cliff her strength is in the 10 ton range but i dont know if her durabilty is, thats just my opinon. P.S thats not a T-Rex there legs are much bigger than that.

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Video_Martian

@afrothunder said:

@mr.obvious:

Thanks for the info, dude O_O Never knew that much bout Cavewoman until now...

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cavedweller88

@mr.obvious: No prob ^_^ i actualy have alot of her comics and art work, so i know alot about her. Im gonna try and open her up to alot of people who dont know her that much as you can see from the pics, so you should definitely check her out shes more than just a sexy body i can tell you lol ;)

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokeysteve

@afrothunder said:

@Pokeysteve: Thats a color special i belive of a page from one of her comics i think, and yes i know Tigra is strong enough that her claws can cut thru steel, however Cavewoman herself is armed with that knife and is an expert with it so Tigra may need to keep her distance if she dosent want to die so quickly also tho she maybe strong enough to penatrate her skin her durbility isnt as great as hers, suppose she lured her to a lake, swamp, or the sea and decided to fight her underwater, or take the fight to a high cliff and throw her off or somehow manage to throw both her and Tigra off she would survive (tho it would hurt) Tigra on the other hand would not these are some of the advantages she has in this Jungle Battle. And i know Tigra could easily take on a Raptor but a dozen or more i dont think so and they attack in packs her durability again isnt as great as Meriems. To my knowledge i dont know if she could survive a on scale attack from a bunch of Raptors, or a fall from a really high cliff her strength is in the 10 ton range but i dont know if her durabilty is, thats just my opinon. P.S thats not a T-Rex there legs are much bigger than that.

I've never read anything with Tigra in it so I don't know her durability. With her training, strength and 10 claws, Meriem is going to need more than a knife. This is hard for me to debate since I know nothing about one of the characters haha. Cavewoman is one of my favorite comics though so I jumped at the chance to talk about her.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cavedweller88

@Pokeysteve: This may help straiten out her abilitys abit more.

Tigra's powers are the result of a combination of science, magic, and mental energy utilized by Dr. Joeanne Marie Tumulo and other Cat People. Her physical appearance is distinctly cat-like. A thick, sleek coat of orange fur with black stripes covers her entire body. She has pointed ears, sharper-than-normal teeth with pronounced upper and lower canines, eyes with enlarged irises and vertically-slitted pupils, and retractable claws on her feet and hands instead of nails. Her claws and teeth are sufficiently strong to puncture sheet steel, such as that found in a car body. Tigra also has a long semi-prehensile tail, and can willfully contact (but not grasp and lift) objects with it. Tigra's feline physiology grants her various superhuman attributes including superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility, reflexes, and resistance to physical injury. If she is injured, her physiology enables her to heal much faster and more extensively than an ordinary human is capable of.

Tigra's senses of sight, smell, and hearing extend far into the superhuman range and are also superior to those of ordinary cats. Tigra can see farther, and with much greater clarity, than an ordinary human. She has this same level of clarity at night, and her vision also extends slightly into the infrared spectrum, allowing her to see in complete darkness.

Her hearing is similarly enhanced, allowing her to hear a wider range of frequencies than a normal human as well as clearly hear sounds that would be far too faint for a human to detect. Exposure to intense, high-frequency sound is far more painful for Tigra than a normal human, however.

Tigra's sense of smell is developed to the point that she can recognize a person by scent alone, and track an individual across great distances and through complex environments. She can also sense changes in a person's mood through changes in scent.

The unusual feline-human hybrid configuration of her brain makes her somewhat resistant to telepathic assaults. Though Tigra is not immune to such tactics, attackers have been forced to focus their powers carefully in order to use them effectively against her.

Like all cats, the interconnective tissues of Tigra's skeleton are unusually resilient. On at least one occasion this allowed her to shift her bones to slip out of mechanical restraints that would have effectively held a normal human, though doing so was quite painful. This resiliency also contributes to many of her other super-powered abilities, such as her body's resistance to injury.

Tigra possesses a mystical talisman that allows her to change her appearance from feline to human at will. She rarely uses it and only appears in her human form when circumstances require it. She regards her feline body as her natural form.

She formerly possessed what was referred to as a "cat-soul" in addition to her "human soul." Though vaguely-defined, her "two souls" were consistently depicted merely as a means to describe her conflicting human and her feline instincts, and not as separate personalities or personas. Regardless of the definition of her "two souls," they were fully merged during Greer's second, more complete transformation into the legendary figure.

Greer received a form of empathic ability when she became The Cat. She retains this ability as Tigra. With careful concentration, she can sense the emotions of others within her immediate proximity. She appears to prefer to achieve this same effect through her enhanced feline senses.

Tigra is an experienced and formidable hand to hand combatant, with a unique fighting style that exploits her feline speed, agility, senses, and instincts. She is a superhumanly adept athlete and gymnast. Like all Avengers of her generation, she has sparred and trained extensively with Steve Rogers, the original Captain America.

She is also a capable leader and pilot, qualified to operate Avengers aircraft as well as interstellar spacecraft.

While working undercover in human guise, Tigra attended the New York Police Academy to investigate the decade-old murder of her husband. After bringing the murderers to justice, she completed her training under her Greer Nelson identity. While she does not serve as an active-duty police officer, she retains legal authority under both her civilian and superpowered identities and unofficial ties to the police community.

Tigra possesses mystical abilities that have largely gone unexplored. In addition to using her mystic talisman to change her appearance from feline to human and back, she has been shown magically summoning the Balkatar, the cat-people's designated emissary to the Earthly plane. When Dr. Strange abdicated his position as Sorcerer Supreme, the Eye of Agamotto created a vision showing the many mystic beings who were potentially worthy and/or capable of assuming the title. An image of Tigra was included in this vision.

Tigra's physiology is more feline than human. When she became pregnant via the Skrull pretending to be Hank Pym, she carried the baby to term in two months, producing a single Cat Person son named William. William does not have any traces of Skrull DNA as the Skrull pretending to be Hank Pym imitated him down to a cellular level, thus genetically William is Hank Pym's son. William ages more quickly than a human baby would.

Now after reading all this i found her durability tho good its still not as good as Meriems so like my statment earlier if Cavewoman lures her to a high cliff and somehow threw her or both of them off that would kill her or take the fight underwater (being that shes a poweful swimmer and can hold her breath for long periods of time) that can also prove fatal for Tigra. Basicly what this really comes down too is Skill vs Tactics, tho Tigra is a better fighter and her Cat like abilitys are definitely more than a match for Meriem, Meriem is more familier with there surounndings than she is and are definitely more than a number of ways she can take her down, ya gotta remember Cavewomans been surviving in a prehistoric world ever sinc she was a child fighting differant types of Dinos and Beasts of just about every size and shap and that probably includes Big Cats so fighting Tigra wouldnt be something out of the ordinary but it definitely would be her hardest fight shes ever had.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Pokeysteve

@afrothunder: That was a $hit load to read haha. I think I'm having trouble differentiating Tigra from Cheetah. I know they're different. I think Tigra has speed on Meriem. Meriem might have a strength edge. Meriem has the durability edge (especially if she has a snack on her). I wish some one would post some Tigra speed feats. I need to see her in a fight. If she's fast enough to slice up Meriem before she can react than Meriem's stats don't really matter. I think Meriem will have the savagery edge too. Especially with her knife.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cavedweller88

@Pokeysteve: Sorry if its been a while since my last post on this battle but let me finally put this fight to rest. As u alredy know the strengths and weakneses of Meriem let me show you Tigras weaknesess as well.

GAS AND SONICS: Due to the enhanced spectrum of her senses, loud noises and powerful-smelling gasses can easily throw her off. Sonic attacks are almost unbearably painful, easily stunning her. While a strong enough sent will knock out all other scents in the room, rendering her unable to detect an individual or substance.

STILL VULNERABLE: While she is gifted with the ability to heal at an enhanced rate, Tigra is by no means unstoppable. Bullets won't bounce off her skin and knives won't bend on contact. She is very much of the school of "avoiding getting hit"-Fu.

FERAL-NATURED: Tigra, despite the experiments, is still an animal. Greer is not always able to control its impulses and desires. Whether it means growling and clawing at someone in anger, or leaping headlong into a dangerous situation, the Tigra part of her demands excitement and action and more than often wins.

AQUAPHOBIA: Just like a big cat, Greer is absolutely terrified of large bodies and water. She can just about handle a bathtub without panicking, but travelling by boat anywhere will have her twitching and shaking. While she can swim well, she would really rather not have to demonstrate.

Now after reading all this u can see some flaws that definitly give Cavewoman a serious edge. 1. Her durability. While she is definitly strong enough to pick up heavy things like Truks, Cars,etc she unlike Meriem wouldnt survive a bullet to the back of the head and being stabed by a knife (which Meriem happens to be an expert with) would definitly wound or kill her (depending on how many times she stabs or cuts her or just flat out beheads her)

2. Tigra is more animal than human, and being that this is at her most ferice this could be more of a problem than an advantage because Cavewoman has spent nearly her whole life surviving and killing Dinosuars and Beasts of almost all kinds so she more than likely knows some ways to deal with Feral Cats which brings me to her third and probably most noticable flaw.

3. Water. Just like most Cats she cant stand the water, and being that they are in the middle of a vast Prehistoric Jungle large bodys of water can be found just about anywhere (tho im just assuming that) and if Cavewoman manages to some how take the fight underwater that could prove extremely dangerous for Tigra. So based on all this imo i give the fight to Cavewoman, tho Tigra will give her some serious problems in the end i think Cavewoman will come out on top.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pokeysteve

@afrothunder: Thank you for all of the information. After reading it, this fight is definitely closer than I originally thought. Meriem probably does have a slight edge but it's not one-sided.