#1  Edited By Cavedweller88
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The jungle beauty Cavewoman battles The winged Justice Leaguer Hawkgirl in a no-holds- bared rumble in the jungle.

Weapons: Bowie Knife for Cavewoman, Mace for Hawkgirl.

(Secondary Weapons if necessary: Spears for both.)

Conditions: Win by death or k.o. (but more so k.o. since both these women have pretty good healing factors).

Battle location: Forest Jungle

No Caption Provided

Bring all your opinions but most importantly facts into this battle, and BEGIN!

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I say Hawkgirl wins because of her mace and her flight advantage

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kazuma_bushi:

That mace is definitely no joke that's for sure. I haven't read any Hawkgirl comics but I have seen the justice league animated series and from that I can honestly say that if she clocks Cavewoman in the face with that thing she's going night night, but that's a pretty big "if" with this woman though. Cavewoman is very fast and agile not to mention super strong (stronger than HG I think), and her knife is just as dangerous as HGs mace is cuz she can literally take her head clean off with that thing if she throws it. And flying isn't really going to be that big of an issue, Meriem has killed dozens of flying creatures before so that isn't something I recommend she relay on in this fight.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anymore takers for Cavewoman vs Hawk girl?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I don't see flight as a big advantage since HG has no ranged attacks. She'll have to get in close sooner or later. I believe Meriem has the strength advantage and possibly the experience needed to deal with HG...............but that mace.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

were all the pics needed :)

I would think Hawkgirl wins but I'm not to sure.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Hawkgirl. Flight, mace, healing factor -- enough to take Cavewoman. It won't be easy though.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cavedweller88

@joygirl: The biggest issue with Hawkgirl is that mace. Flying really isn't going to help Hawkgirl that much since Cavewoman kills flying creatures of different types on a daily basis and even rides some of them. Her healing factor is really good from what I've read about it (better than Cavewomans I think) but the only thing good about that is that it will keep her from dying, as the opening said k.o. is also a possibility in this battle. The way I'm seeing this battle is as long as Hawkgirl has that mace, Cavewomans chances of getting in are slim but not impossible. Cavewoman is very fast and agile enough to dodge most of Hawkgirls mace shots and tackle her to the ground once she sees an opening, and then get her into a submission maneuver (cavewoman actually knows some submission moves from wrestling big powerful dinos) or just pound the daylights out of her.

I think some more info on Hawkgirl is needed in this fight cuz right now I think Cavewoman takes it. Definitely not easy but eventually shes going get in on her and tear her to shreds.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see flight as a big advantage since HG has no ranged attacks. She'll have to get in close sooner or later. I believe Meriem has the strength advantage and possibly the experience needed to deal with HG...............but that mace.

I think ultimately it depends on just how good Hawkgirl is with that mace and if it's enough to keep Cavewoman from getting in on her. We need a Hawkgirl or Hawkman expert in here to back this girl up because Cavewomans superior strength and speed is imo enough to get her the win in this.

DaredevilDD78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By DaredevilDD78

Hawkgirl

nice pictures btw

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cavedweller88

were all the pics needed :)

I would think Hawkgirl wins but I'm not to sure.

Yes all the pictures were needed, I like to create battles with big openings lol.

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kazuma_Bushi

I've been looking for scans to contribute for Hawkgirl for this thread but I honestly can't find much...even in her solo series. The only thing I have for her strength is this.

No Caption Provided

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevildd78:

Thx :) The mace is the only thing keeping Meriem from going straight up head to head with her. She has other ways to take down Hawkgirl but before I get into those I'd like to find out just what Hawkgirl is capable of (comic wise) with that mace and any other abilities she may have. Like I said I only know what she can do based on the Justice league animated series and just from that I can honestly say that Cavewoman would have a very hard time against her if she went with the direct approach.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cavedweller88

@kazuma_bushi said:

I've been looking for scans to contribute for Hawkgirl for this thread but I honestly can't find much...even in her solo series. The only thing I have for her strength is this.

No Caption Provided

She does have some super strength that's for sure but I don't think it's enough to match Cavewomans. Meriem has flipped T-rex's threw the air and over powered it's bite force with relative ease.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cavewoman is in Spider-mans strength class so I really don't think it be a good idea for Hawkgirl to be fighting her bare handed. The scenario of that would be like a feather weight boxer(hawkgirl) vs a heavy weight boxer(cavewoman), the heavy weight is going to win because of the sheer power and speed of their heavy blows compared to the power and speed of the feather weights light blows.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like cavewoman in this match....and in general;-)

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afrothunder: Yeah Hawkgirl is definitely beat in the Strength category. I'm still trying to find scans of Hawkgirl's speed because that could be the deciding factor here.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cavedweller88

@kazuma_bushi:

She's definitely fast n the air but she's a close range fighter because of the mace. She can throw the mace at her but the chances of her hitting Cavewoman like that is very slim (unless she catches her off guard which is also slim), and she'd lose her only offense and defense against Cavewoman.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myerlanski:

Anything thing u wanna know about this jungle lady I'm the go to guy on her ;)

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afrothunder: noted... she has a good powerset..how are the stories and tone of the comics...is worth the purchase...

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cavedweller88

@myerlanski:

Well to describe most of Cavewomans stories it be fanservice (which u can tell just from looking at her that she has more jiggle than a jello cup lol) ) but it does have it's serious ones as well. The tone however is violent and bloody, one of the things I like about her comics is that it shows how dangerous prehistoric life really is (or was lol). Personally, I absolutely love this character (I have a thing for jungle women especially this one hehe), give her a shot you may like her too.

If u want to know what she's capable of (so far) let me point you towards her tribute page:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/carnivorous-cavewoman-tribute-1532908/

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Boobs ftw.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cavedweller88

@patrat18 said:

Boobs ftw.

Indeed. You get a prize! Don't drool too much okay lol.

No Caption Provided

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The issue here is that Cavewoman ALSO lacks a ranged attack. It's going to eventually close to melee, that much is obvious. But the big difference is that it's really doubtful that CW will get a one-hit knockout (especially when her only weapon is a knife), so Hawkgirl's massive healing factor should keep her good to go. On the other hand, without any real protection, Cavewoman's only hope is to dodge the mace because a single solid hit will end this fight. Both are strong, both are durable, both are agile, but one has the ability to one-shot and the other lacks it. Hawkgirl still wins.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By patrat18

@joygirl said:

The issue here is that Cavewoman ALSO lacks a ranged attack. It's going to eventually close to melee, that much is obvious. But the big difference is that it's really doubtful that CW will get a one-hit knockout (especially when her only weapon is a knife), so Hawkgirl's massive healing factor should keep her good to go. On the other hand, without any real protection, Cavewoman's only hope is to dodge the mace because a single solid hit will end this fight. Both are strong, both are durable, both are agile, but one has the ability to one-shot and the other lacks it. Hawkgirl still wins.

Very nice.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Cavedweller88

@joygirl said:

Your right in that Cavewoman also lacks a range weapon and will eventually have to get in, but that doesn't mean she's gonna try and fight her straight up though. Meriem isn't stupid now, she's going to realize right off the bat that a close range fight with Hawkgirl isn't her best option so she more than likely is going to try and go for a surprise attack. Meriem has displayed this tactic numerous times whenever she's faced with an opponent or creature she can't take head on, here's an example of this when she fought what looks like Frankenstein's monster

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Meriem is more than likely going to try and take her head off and since this is a jungle Cavewoman can practically get the jump on her from anywhere, you have know idea how quickly and easily Meriem could slip away from Hawkgirl and take her down before she even notices where she's at (which is actually pretty freighting when u think about it). Also when you say that Cavewoman doesn't have a one-hit kill move because she's using a knife u really don't know what she is capable of with that knife. Let me show you what's gonna happen if Hawkgirl isn't careful or gives Meriem an opening:

No Caption Provided

Or

No Caption Provided

She can either take her head off or send the knife threw her head like this dino here so Hawkgirl needs to be just as carful up close as Cavewoman because this can and will happen to her in an instant if she isn't carful.

Also on more thing I forgot to mention, when u said that Hawkgirl is fast and agile I think u mint in the air she is. On the ground however is where Cavewoman is dominant so those are two different things.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afrothunder: Whoa, easy there killer. If it means so much to you, Cavewoman can win. ;) Also I am not actually a Hawkgirl fan and don't really have scans of her doing much of anything. I have only basic knowledge of either so I'll defer to your greater knowledge. ^-^

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

Whoops! My bad, I'd thought based on what u said that u knew some stuff. Well at least now you know what options Cavewoman has in this fight lol.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Man isn't there somebody who knows a lot about the Hawks? I'm starting to feel like I might have made a mismatch in this fight.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkgirl

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Cavedweller88

@dondave: Reasons or just your opinion?

HammerDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkgirl, she could hold her own against Blackfire

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hammerdown:

I don't think that necessarily means she can beat Cavewoman. Your gonna have to be a bit more specific about what she did against Blackfire. Some scans would help to better gauge what she's capable of from that fight.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about Cavewoman vs Bane? you should make that thread :)

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about Cavewoman vs Bane? you should make that thread :)

Hmm, Cavewoman vs Bane huh. That actually sounds interesting. I just might do that one next.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers