No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

By far the most deadliest fight I've ever put my jungle girl in, Cavewoman is going up against everyone of this beasts at their most animalistic state one by one.

Weapons: For this fight Meriem is going to be given an adamantium bladed Bowie Knife. And is free to use any kind of method or tactic within her skill set against these foes if necessary.

Conditions: Since nearly all of these characters have healing abilities, the only way for Meriem to win is too take the head of each one. The combatants are in the following order:

Man-Bat (feral)

Killer-Croc (under water and feral)

Tigra (feral)

Sabertooth (feral)

The Lizard (feral)

Wendigo

No Caption Provided

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, any opinions on this gauntlet match anybody? Does my jungle girl make it threw or does she get slaughtered?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I'll bump this. I think a non jobbing Sabertooth could stop her. I don't know much about Tigra or Wendigo though. She has a shot at beating Lizard too if she's recovered for every match.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sabertooth heals too fast as well as being more durable than Lizard. Thus, Cavewoman stops there.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Thanks man for getting this battle started, much appreciated. Now as for the battle itself, Wendigo is definitely going to be her most difficult fight on here being that this creature gives the Hulk problems so there's that. Sabertooth and The Lizard are going to be difficult as well but I do believe she can kill them and move on to the big daddy himself. Remember the key to wining this is that she has to take off there heads, and being that she has an adamantiam bladed Bowie Knife that shouldn't be to difficult.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3 said:

Sabertooth heals too fast as well as being more durable than Lizard. Thus, Cavewoman stops there.

His healing factor isn't really going to be an issue because in order for her to advance, she has to cut his head off. Like so

No Caption Provided

Besides, even if he is still alive there's not really much he could do without his head lol.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Due to her durability, I am unsure if anyone up to Lizard can harm her, including Sabes. Her skin can tank being bitten by a T-Rex with no damage shown.

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to say it...

Ends in sex.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Actually T-Rex bites can hurt her. Most creatures cant hurt her because of her tough durability, but a T-Rex is a different story.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightway said:

I have to say it...

Ends in sex.

Lol, you know I've come to expect that in anything involving Cavewoman there's almost always going to be that somebody that says "ends in sex" lol.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sirfizzwhizz: Actually T-Rex bites can hurt her. Most creatures cant hurt her because of her tough durability, but a T-Rex is a different story.

Maybe I mis remeber then scan I seen awhile back it looked like it hurt but there was no bite marks.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cavedweller88

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@afrothunder said:

Maybe I mis remeber then scan I seen awhile back it looked like it hurt but there was no bite marks.

It might have been a raptor you saw cuz she gets bit by those a lot. There's been so many creatures that have tried to eat her that it can be hard to pin point which one specifically bit her.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She clears, because I like her.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: Ha ha good to know man, I like her too ^_^.

After reading her first Comic series a while back she immediately jumped to like my favorite top 5 characters of all time.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afrothunder said:

After reading her first Comic series a while back she immediately jumped to like my favorite top 5 characters of all time.

She jumped straight to my number 1 and most favorite comic book superheroine when I started reading her comics. I have just about everything from her comics to her pin-up art books etc (except for the missing link comics but only because the art is terrible in those comics). If there's ever anything you need to know about her let me know dude.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters said:

@afrothunder said:

She jumped straight to my number 1 and most favorite comic book superheroine when I started reading her comics. I have just about everything from her comics to her pin-up art books etc (except for the missing link comics but only because the art is terrible in those comics). If there's ever anything you need to know about her let me know dude.

I love all her Comics, and the art is great as well. In missing link the art does look a little off. I will defiantly ask if there is anything I would like to know about her, man. Budd Root is my favorite version of her, but I like Devon Massey and Rob Duran as well.

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cavedweller88