Cavemen Vs Astonauts

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Methos

ok, i have no excuse... I'm in a completely random mood lol

so come on people, where do you stand?

Cavemen or Astronauts?

no weapons

==========

and please, give your reasoning... I'm going with Astronauts because to become an Astronaut you have to have at last 5 years military background, so that backs up their hand to hand combat skills.

anyone else?

M

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Methos says:

"ok, i have no excuse... I'm in a completely random mood lolso come on people, where do you stand?Cavemen or Astronauts?no weapons==========and please, give your reasoning... I'm going with Astronauts because to become an Astronaut you have to have at last 5 years military background, so that backs up their hand to hand combat skills.anyone else?M"

Cavemen are like Gorillas.....and in a straight up fight between a dude and a Gorilla, my money's on the Gorilla.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Cavemen have numbers and raw almost animal instincts for survival. Astronauts I believe have a different military training then your average GI. After basic training I doubt they focus to much on combat. And even if they did training is nothing compared to the real thing.

From birth Cavemen leaved an almost survival of the fittest type life style, I don't see them losing this one.

Avatar image for irredeemable_ant_man
Irredeemable Ant-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I saw this on Angel one time.
Post Edited:2007-09-03 14:57:38

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GambitO

Cavemen fights in flocks they are a lot but strong

makes great agility and developed senses. They are not but intelligent

that Astonauts but in a battle like these it is needed but

it forces and fury and Cavemen are wild and cannibals so

Astonauts would be the menu of Cavemen

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Phorqe

Cavemen were really short. apparently jesus was only 4'10. A caveman's probly about 4'5. The average astronaut is probably about 5'10-6'2. I'd say astronauts

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Phorqe says:

"Cavemen were really short. apparently jesus was only 4'10. A caveman's probly about 4'5. The average astronaut is probably about 5'10-6'2. I'd say astronauts"

Ali was 4 inches taller then Frazier and he got knocked out. Ali was 3 inches shorter then Foreman and he knocked him out. Height means jack.

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Phorqe

King of Kings says:

"Phorqe says:
"Cavemen were really short. apparently jesus was only 4'10. A caveman's probly about 4'5. The average astronaut is probably about 5'10-6'2. I'd say astronauts"

Ali was 4 inches taller then Frazier and he got knocked out. Ali was 3 inches shorter then Foreman and he knocked him out. Height means jack."

4 inches. I'm talking about almost two feet. And that's boxing, not fighting. You're telling me a guy who is 4'5 can beat a guy who is 6'5? They are at a serious disadvantage in weight and reach. Unless these are some serious ass kicking cavemen, it's not going to happen. Most cavemen are dumb as shit.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

6'5? Holy shit. The average height of an air force pilot is like 5'4 to 5'6. They must be making some HUGE advancements in the cabin size of a Space Shuttle.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hagane Enna

Methos says:

"ok, i have no excuse... I'm in a completely random mood lolso come on people, where do you stand?Cavemen or Astronauts?no weapons==========and please, give your reasoning... I'm going with Astronauts because to become an Astronaut you have to have at last 5 years military background, so that backs up their hand to hand combat skills.anyone else?M"

Are we talking Cro Magnon or Neanderthal? And what venue and time?

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Phorqe

I was trying to prove a point, i never said that an astronaut was 6'5. Stop dancing around the subject. The fact that the cavemen are smaller is a huge disadvantage. That's why boxing, martial arts, etc have weight levels. A person de-evolved thousands of years would have little chance against modern man.

GambitO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GambitO

Warn me when you will appear to get ready

and to give you a field of roses

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Phorqe says:

"I was trying to prove a point, i never said that an astronaut was 6'5. Stop dancing around the subject. The fact that the cavemen are smaller is a huge disadvantage. That's why boxing, martial arts, etc have weight levels. A person de-evolved thousands of years would have little chance against modern man."

I'm not dancing around anything. Height means dick. Cavemen have numbers and like I said almost animal like instincts, they may not by able to solve the square rout of whatever but they could track a Mammoth for days and bring it down with weapons they hand crafted. I would love to see an astronaut do that. Cavemen now combat and survival, astronaut's no physics and trajectory. Its not even close.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided