CAV: Wonder woman (lowlaville) VS Naruto (PrinceAragorn1)

• 53 results
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Battle forums were recently hit with a wave of wonder woman threads that caused great rustl- *ahem* chaos everywhere. Among the chaos, a challenge was issued, and accepted. The moment for the challenge to play out is here, and so here we go.

Wonder woman:

No Caption Provided

Standard, New 52.

Represented by lowlaville.

Restrictions:

Neck strength feats strategy ;)

VS

Naruto Uzumaki:

Six Paths Sage Mode.

Represented by PrinceAragorn1.

Restrictions:

• Naruto is not allowed to use Gudo dama.
  • He's not allowed to use more than one clone at a time.

Rules:

• In Character.
  • Willing to fight - Both Characters understand the other is strong, but no other information.
  • Victory: Standard victory methods: kill/incapacitate/Ko
  • No Prep to either side.
  • To sum it up, these are fighting as they're usually seen fighting. Nothing special.

Equipment:

Standard for both sides. Naruto is using the staffs as shown in picture, and the usual equipment. Diana has her lasso, Bracelets and sword.

The mountains of land of whirpool. Obviously, neither combatant knows anything about the area of combat.

To the Readers/Voters:

1. Note that a CAV is between mentioned participants only. We understand you may have opinions on the battle, or feats, debating methods, or anything. Please withhold from posting it, as it goes disturbs the flow of debate- at least till the debate is over.

2. If you can't resist saying something, send a PM.

3. When voting, it is expected that you vote for the arguments presented. If you want, we'll count votes for which character you think will win - seperately, and as usual, after the debate is done.

4. It is recommended to give reasoning for your vote.

5. Whatever you do: be respectful, or at least borderline civil to the debaters involved.

may the best man win.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@lowlaville: Ready when you are. Any changes, or any suggestions to make about how we go about this?

Also:

I may not be able to reply quickly sometimes. Please be patient, it's a little tough to access PC, work is in full gear right now. Sorry for the inconvenience in advance, if any.

No need to tag myself I suppose.

@killerwasp: @flashback0180: @ratava: @a1l_s2a3m4e5n: You guys asked to be tagged.

@jimmy_rustler: You wanted to see me in a CAV

New tag list:

@frisky4: @uugieboogie: @juiceboks: @thevivas: @jacthripper: @jashro44:@serrure: @mudamudamuda: @lvenger: @sophia89: @unbreakable_fs4: @hulkage: @passingthrough545: @the_titan_lord: @kingant27: @speedster101: @etheral_dreams: @just_banter: @smxlr8:

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oboy

T4V

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

I think this is the first time I've seen EoS Naruto in a CaV. I'll pay attention to this.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@princearagorn1: Looks cool. I'll go with the intro!

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman is a demi-god, the daughter of Zeus and the God of War! She is counted among the top tiers of DC brawlers. She combines not just strength, but skill that allows her to go toe to toe with Kryptonians and other powerhouses on equal terms. Combined with Diana's magical arsenal; her lasso of truth, bracelets and her atom-cutting sword, she is not someone to be trifled with.

Skill

Diana has been trained by the former god of war in battle tactics and the art of war. As an Amazonian, she has been trained in fighting since birth.

*Scans might not be in order or reverse order

Strength

Diana can give a hurt to Superman. Draws blood.

Speed

Diana can contend with hermes, the god of flight and speed; the fastest god on mount olympus.

^Above is before she recieved the gift of flight from Hermes.

Telepathy/Mind Control

No Caption Provided

As the god of war, Diana has absolute control over anythimg related to chaos, war, rage etc. In an alternate timeline, she's displayed this ability in a broader manner as she mobilized the armies of the world against Nemesis (even as far as getting nuke launch codes from the authorities).

Mind Resistance

Diana casually resisted Brainiac's assimilation and even fended off a brainiac infected Lois Lane's TP.

Magic Resistance

Diana has displayed that she is able to see through magic and has shown resistance against it's effects.

**Forget the 4th scan...lol

Energy Projection

New52 Diana is capable of projecting energy.

No Caption Provided

Conclusion: Diana blitzes Naruto's head off *chuckles*

Your turn mate.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

44orhsaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not usually interested in voting in challenge a viners or tournaments but I am curious about this one. Tag me.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Tag me. You did great in that vs. Superman CaV. Don't let us down now lol.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@lowlaville: Tag me. You did great in that vs. Superman CaV. Don't let us down now lol.

I'll try. Tho this one is not as serious lol

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Good job so far, if you could tag me as well that would be awesome!

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Uzumaki Naruto, Jinchuriki of nine tails, and the seventh hokage of hidden leaf:

Wait, what? No. Here he is:

Loading Video...

Naruto is the son of fourth hokage, the genius leader of his nation, who grows up as an hated orphan because he is host of nine tails - a demon feared by his people for being the incarnation of hatred and destruction. He strives to be acknowledged by the people around him, for his friends and is ready to put in any effort for it. Set on an inspiring path towards his dreams, he is later revealed to be reincarnation of Ashura - son of the ancestor of all shinobi (ninjas) and meant to face off against the destroyer of the world.

The combination of naruto's own relentless training, the mindset of never giving up, and the powers obtained from his destined position make him a truly an opponent worthy of respect.

Introduction to naruto's powers:

(Summed up below, if you know know your bit)

For those of who you don't know, naruto's power through his series gradually increases as he learns more about his powers and unlocks more and more of his potential - that is the reason he is represented in so many forms: in order of their power levels: zero-four tailed cloaks, sage mode, six-eight tailed cloaks, kurama cloak mode, bijuu mode, bijuu sage mode, and rikudo/six paths mode - no need to remember all those names. The last and the strongest are what we're using.

initial jinchuriki form: basically simple shroud of chakra (energy) around him, the shroud later becomes more and more similar to the demon within him - showing increasing number of tails and size as more power is used. As he later learns to absorb the natural energy around him, he learns to use something called 'sage mode', capabilities of which will be dealt with later. There is the pretty famous golden version seen in the OP, and though there are a few details regarding them (yes, there are more than one of them), considering we are using the canonically strongest form here, there is no reason to go into individuals.

So to sum it up, the sources of his power are:

• His own experience and techniques, which are amplified with energies gained with other sources
  • Sage mode: becoming one with the energies of nature
  • Jinchuriki forms: The chakra gained from nine tails, and later the other beasts going from 1-8.
  • Six paths chakra: The chakra gained from ancestor of all shinobi.

With that aside, we'll go with how capable he actually is.

As starters, I'll generally use feats from his weaker versions, so as to keep it a preliminary show till you get into diana's better feats. ;)

Note: There are some feats that are clearer in the anime, so if you're looking for clarification, feel free to ask for a gif. I would have directly posted it, but it will take more time and slow the page down.

Strength:

Lifting:

capable of lifting massive statues of solid stone (sage mode):

No Caption Provided

Stops a charge of rhino towering over houses and tosses it hundreds of meter in air:

Striking:

Coming to the more important aspect.

slaps orochimaru through a forest (three tails):

Casual backhand (as four tails) - it literally vaporizes small snake army and the solid swords inside them - leaving not even a trace behind, and causes shockwaves so powerful that yamato has trouble even standing near the area they are fighting:

For now, these seem to be enough, and far more impressive than kicking clark through a few cars.

Durability:

Naruto has not only the offensive power, but durability to match, too:

Even with his cloak at a level as low as four tails, he flat out tanked the sword of kusanagi:

The blade is something that can hurt even the diamond-hard adamantine form of enma, but it literally cannot pierce him - instead, the force knocks him through a forest over a small valley and further back to crack solid stone.

(At Six tails) Naruto along with his enemy was point blank at the explosion of his own attack known as bijuu bomb, even seen from a massive distance, the blast is still huge:

Important to note: two things here:

1. The crater besides the blast is the destroyed konoha - something with radius established over 10 km canonically. And the blast, although smaller, is easily scale-worthy in radius and literally goes through stone like paper.

2. Even the largest known nukes of today, like tsar bomba, cannot match this kind of firepower on-location. Much less an average nuke.

Even his clone, in nine tailed cloak takes hits that shatter mountains, without any serious problem - in fact, it chills out gathering energy for naruto:

the images not showing up properly through uploads for some reason, I'll drag and drop:

The beast cloak around him also blocks a concentrated tailed beast bomb from juubi -

something that not only blasts through their own tailed beasts bombs like nothing, but is a technique that made mountain ranges look like pebbles (Aoe) and said to be a technique capable of instantly taking out entire nations (DC/potency)

Though it does take out six tails of it's tailed beast form for a while, it's still extremely impressive

If you're looking for confirmation of the nation levelling capabilities of juubi - the backing scans are posted here. I hope that's alright, it's better to avoid that number of scans on the main page imo - if you want the scans directly here though, please say so.

To sum it up, naruto's durability feats not only vastly outclass diana's but are also far above any output she has shown.

#this-isn't-even-his-final-form.

Speed/Reflexes:

I am not even sure how the battle you posted counts as a feat.

1. God of speed is nothing but a title. In the same series, hermes was tagged by an -arrow- to his heart. (wonder woman issue 1)

2. Nothing in the fight even suggests superspeed in the first place. Are you sure you posted the right sequence?

Compared to that, even kid naruto with base cloak had much better speed feats:

Naruto vs haku:

Their speed is so high, that even the slightly superhuman naruto clones, along with the falling water drops in the air, stand nearly still:

The water near naruto's foot - where haku exists the first mirror - can be followed throughout the sequence to be standing still, and later highlighted in the middle left panel of second scan.

Naruto with the kyubi cloak not only matches the speed but actually outpaces haku:

Naruto vs Pain:

Naruto's clones and deva path have a short fight sequence with the thrown rasen shuriken being about a meter away:

The context behind the feat:

1. Size of the chibaku tensei crater:

The thing is so huge mountain ranges, forests and lakes are dwarfed in size

2. Speed at which rasenshuriken is travelling:

It is at one end of the crater five seconds left, and by the time the second finishes, it crosses the crater and it's explosion has already reached mountain+ AOE.

3. The sequence:

taking place so fast the above mentioned rasenshuriken barely crosses a meter or two in that timespan:

Pein tries to dodge, naruto's clones transform back from rock form and reach him, try to catch him, pein dodges and destroys them both, and jumps above rasenshuriken - in a microscopic fraction of second.

Notably, naruto has run out of his sage energies, literally had his entire skin ripped out bone structure re-organized by kyubi chakra, and pein has used techniques that shorten his lifespan - they're so exhausted by now they literally have difficulty standing after the next attack.

Yet, diana hasn't shown this kind of speed and reflexes in her showings ever - much less the ones posted.

I'd say this advantage plays a pretty big role in any fight, not any different this time.

Stamina/Endurance/Healing factor:

For starters, naruto's stamina has always been considered far above average. Shouldn't hurt his chances with the ladies, but that's not what we're going to discuss:

• As a kid, he was fighting for five days in a life-or-death environment.
  • A better feat is, recently, he split himself into dozens of clones, and ran cross country to every battlefield and fought against high-tier opponents simultaneously for days - and that was before befriending nine tails - who was destroying his inner energy reserves in exchange for his own at the moment. Currently, they cooperate. During the fight, he supplied the entire army of five nations the energy needed to fight at higher levels than before.

I'm not sure if diana has the stamina showings to put her at this level in the first place, but this is just to show that if required, he can keep going long as it takes - though I think he will win much before that.

Another advantage he has is the healing factor - he heals at an incredible rate.

Sasuke literally made a hole through his chest with his chidori, and he regenerated instantly.

His lung was punctured. It's a freaking hand through the chest after all.

Also, wounds from tailed beast chakra are much harder to heal, which will cause problems for diana.

Skill/Experience:

Naruto has been trained in the ninja arts since his childhood as well. Later, he became a master of frog-kata, an advanced fighting style - here, he's fighting in the air supporting himself with his opponent, this is before gaining flight - sheer skill. Interesting part is his use of clones to make the fighting style more difficult to predict.

Frog kata doesn't just allow him to match his opponent's reflexes, these attacks can't be seen, you get hit even after dodging/deflecting the seen blows:

as seen here

He's not some unskilled fighter at all - and he has always trained to fight someone far more skilled than him: his rival, a known genius in the training academy. Besides skills, there's something else naruto brings to the table that diana doesn't show: Use of long term multi-step strategies to land decisive blows.

Example, their fight against zabuza: someone who practically outclassed them in speed, skill.. well, practically everything.

It's a long sequence, but I swear it's worth it. Posting 20 scans seems a little too much, I suppose the video will cover it.

skip to 4:00 in the first video.

Loading Video...

Explanation over here

Loading Video...

Nature energy absorption:

He can use his clones to hide and absorb energy from the nature - something that flows through grass, wind, the planet itself - this is the mechanism to enter sage mode. It's not simple replenishing of energy, it's something that amplifies his durability, and other stats enormously, along with attack power. And unlike a certain someone, having a pure heart doesn't make you immune to these attacks. ;)

It is quite in-character for him to do it - in his final battle, he put one of his kyubi clones to gather chakra as he fought. The clone literally absorbed every bit of energy above ground, which naruto concentrated in one massive attack:

Sensing and precognition:

In sage mode, his senses are extremely heightened. Besides that, he's an extra-ordinary sensor, capable of tracking opponents not only by chakra, but also by negative emotion and sheer danger sensing. using just sage mode, he was able to pinpoint the details of fights taking place countries away:

without actually trying should be mentioned, I think:

Why does this matter? For two reasons:

1. Diana has little to no chance of strategic retreat or blind spot hits, something not true the other way around. He has actually fought people that exist in other dimension, and cannot be detected by traditional senses - on pure sensing.

2. Because he also uses his sage mode danger sensing to give him a sort of precognition: to avoid attacks at last moment - that kind of attention focused on a fight is going to be pretty helpful:

As he mentions here:

Techniques and damage output:

Naruto is an extremely versatile character, with a variety of offensive, defensive, supplementary fighting techniques. There is a huge list of them, but these are the ones most likely playing major role in the fight.

• Gudo dama staff:

Gudo dama is similar, but exponentially advanced varient of 'jinton', or particle style, which is used to disintegrate target at an atomic level. The staff is not only a counter for diana's atom-cutting sword, but also has another advantage - for a sword, you have to avoid the edge. Here, the entire rod, the material itself is the danger. If diana tries blocking it with the sword, or her body, which she will as she has no idea what it is made of and seemingly blunt, it'll go right through her. And unlike the sword, is reform-able, and capable of changing shape so there's no problem of breaking it.

• Tailed beast Bomb and it's many varients:

Even at it's very weakest level, a full-fledged tailed beast bomb is a technique vastly outclassing the very best nuclear weapons. It practically vaporizes entire mountains. When it was introduced, naruto's tailed bomb was capable of cancelling out the tbb's of other five beasts put together, the blast radius is so huge that mountains (and islands) are even not properly visible compared to it:

Half the power in that blast is his, true - but he actually gets the chakra of other tailed beasts, and massively surpasses this capacity. (believe me, that's an understatement)

The reason this scan is used is this is his bare minimum - and diana doesn't have the output near this level, nor the durability feats to say she'll survive it.

• Rasenshuriken and it's varients:

A technique capable of shredding every cell of the target with microscopic blades of wind nature:

The AOE it can cover is.. seen in the pein sequence - he can certainly top that later in the series. It's practically GG if he fires one.

• Sage art: magnet release rasengan:

A technique that seals the opponent, usable on people as powerful as naruto, or even more. Another probable game ender for diana, it's practically a matter of which one he chooses.

As seen when restricting madara's clones.

Other than that, he's capable of:

• shape-shifting for minor purposes such as camouflage or surprising the opponent.
  • Summoning large building sized toads that can fire multi-mountain sized fireballs and fight at high speeds
  • Summoning toad elders who can paralyze opponents by sound and create illusions capable of warping space, though it will not be necessary here.
  • Use all seven natures: fire, earth, wind, water, electricity, light (creation) and dark (destruction)
  • Breathing and fighting in space - if he decides to take the fight there. lol diana :p
  • ...And a host of other things that won't be necessary here.

==================================================

To sum it up, She doesn't show the speed/reflexes to keep up with even weaker versions of naruto, her offense cannot get past his defense, she doesn't have the durability feats to take his output, or anything stopping him from nuking her at range and call it a day either.

Conclusion: B*tch, please. :p

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Not as serious as my CAV with you Lowlaville? Wouldn't be too sure about that, your opponent's post is rather large indeed.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mije_101

LMFAO

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@lvenger said:

Not as serious as my CAV with you Lowlaville? Wouldn't be too sure about that, your opponent's post is rather large indeed.

What did you two do?

Edit: In the CAV.

@mije_101 said:

LMFAO

0_o

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heck of an opening

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By lowlaville

@princearagorn1: Nice opener! I'm literally very excited about this debate...it's official, However I'll need to take my time in completing the reply. At work + I get so little time off duty. But expect the reply to be finished by Friday. ;o So please do not reply until then.

Strength

"capable of lifting massive statues of solid stone (sage mode):"

Diana can easily best that feat.

No Caption Provided

She's casually lifted a giant aircraft.

"Casual backhand (as four tails) - it literally vaporizes small snake army and the solid swords inside them - leaving not even a trace behind, and causes shockwaves so powerful that yamato has trouble even standing near the area they are fighting:"

This is unquantifiable as far as physical strength goes.

"For now, these seem to be enough, and far more impressive than kicking clark through a few cars."

That's lowballing if you think all the striking feat of strength from Diana amounted to sending someone flying through a few cars, and that someone just so happens to be Superman.

Diana manages to draw blood. And this is Superman we are talking about. He's been hit cross-continent with no effect but dizziness. Diana's hit was stronger.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Superman was going to feel that for a while. As in lingering pain. Sometimes, it does not matter how far you have been hit. It matters how strong you have been hit and it matters who hit you. Here we see a tail whip vs a drop kick.

Durability

"Even with his cloak at a level as low as four tails, he flat out tanked the sword of kusanagi:

The blade is something that can hurt even the diamond-hard adamantine form of enma, but it literally cannot pierce him - instead, the force knocks him through a forest over a small valley and further back to crack solid stone."

The sword of Kusanagi is literally feat less, except iirc it was able to drive back Kyuubi a few feet. Even that cannot be quantified. It's just "diamond hard" because the form is called Kongou form.

"To sum it up, naruto's durability feats not only vastly outclass diana's but are also far above any output she has shown."

Diana has tanked blows from Mongul, whose strength has been exclaimed to be at a level matching Darkseid, who has handily overpowered the likes of Superman, Diana and the entire league all on his own. Superman needed to be near bloodlusted to beat him. Diana has done it in less.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Still think Naruto has higher durability? Energy department is a different story. Diana's attacks are not based on energy. His durability in that department is useless here.

Speed/Reflexes

"Yet, diana hasn't shown this kind of speed and reflexes in her showings ever - much less the ones posted.

I'd say this advantage plays a pretty big role in any fight, not any different this time."

Speed? Kryptonions can go FTL, Kara has gone FTL. Diana has even tagged and bagged Superdoom whose flown across the galaxy in minutes. Diana has deflected the Omega Beam, capable of chasing Flash and Superman.

No Caption Provided

See how Barry is straining to try and get away from the Beam? He is having trouble outspeeding it. Diana has no trouble reacting at this level.

No Caption Provided

Kara is fast enough to tag Berry. Diana has beaten Kara, easily outmanoeuvring her.

No Caption Provided

Want anymore in the speed department?

Naruto is the one who is outclassed in both speed and reaction here. Btw all of Diana's speed and reaction feats are because of Hermes gift of flight.

"

Naruto is an extremely versatile character, with a variety of offensive, defensive, supplementary fighting techniques. There is a huge list of them, but these are the ones most likely playing major role in the fight.

• Gudo dama staff:"

I specifically said no Gudou Dama. There's a reason why I called them Sage Rods. The Rod's only capability should be to restrict and seal movement when its struck into someone.

Even then, given how Diana's divine sword, bracers and her armor are capable of defending against literally anything, including world busting Omega Beam, I can say that Diana will have no trouble defending against it.

Stamina/Endurance Healing Factor

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Yes, I need to reply to that in full I guess.... lol

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@lowlaville:

Nice opener! I'm literally very excited about this debate...it's official, However I'll need to take my time in completing the reply. At work + I get so little time off duty. But expect the reply to be finished by Friday. ;o So please do not reply until then.

No worries, take your time.

something I should tell you beforehand though, so that you don't waste time - if you're going to claim that something is stronger than it looks, I'll ask that you back it up by showing wonder woman doing equal or better - not the other person.

For example - you're saying wonder woman hurt clark, and clark has been punched to Ireland. If you're going to claim wonder woman can punch that hard, back it up with her own showing of punching cross country. I'm not in a CAV against superman, it's against wonder woman. We could dedicate a few posts focusing on this specifically if that's going to be your main strategy.

@hulkage said:

@sophia89 said:

@princearagorn1: Tag for voting please.

Sure :)

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: So let me get this straight. Just because she has no feat of punching someone across a continent, she cannot do it? To my knowledge, Diana never expressively displayed such feats of strength in her entire career. Does this mean she is not in the same league as Superman? Aside from popular belief...she is. This is what I will prove through the course of this debate. Be patient and do not nitpick on arguments before the entire deal is done. ;)

Technically, as long as the argument serves a point, its up to you to prove the fallacy behind the said argument. I will not hinder in my attempts to make or further such arguments. You might or might not accept them as being solid, but that does not prevent me from making an attempt at is as long as you don't disprove my claims.

Long story short, wait; then counterclaim any arguments I made/will make. Prove them wrong and false if you will. This is what debating is all about.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kingant27

Looks good, tag me for voting please.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@lowlaville:

So let me get this straight. Just because she has no feat of punching someone across a continent, she cannot do it? To my knowledge, Diana never expressively displayed such feats of strength in her entire career.

It's alright even it's the other way around. The feat should have diana in it, that is the condition. Whether she is the one punching or getting punched doesn't matter.

Does this mean she is not in the same league as Superman? Aside from popular belief...she is.

Same 'league' as superman? The entire point here is superman has showings on several levels. Let's see.

a) Feels anguish's punch that barely put him through a wall - his head was spinning in a few hits. Anguish is someone whose only feat is punching through a locker, and failing to outrun cops. Lifting a car, and kicking down a door may count too.

b) feels getting punched out of the city.

c) Gets punched to other continent and continues to fight.

d) Survives getting hit to the moon.

Now what you're doing is putting diana at one of these leagues. what I am asking for proof that she is there - the times she performs at the level you're showing. For example, you're saying she is at level 'c', so show me her doing something on that level.

I wouldn't be asking that if you were not saying the feat is more powerful than it looks. But since you are using it as a feat for diana - I have to ask for scan of diana performing at that level. If you were using it for clark, I'd ask it for clark - just clearing it up in advance.

This is what I will prove through the course of this debate. Be patient and do not nitpick on arguments before the entire deal is done. ;)

Technically, as long as the argument serves a point, its up to you to prove the fallacy behind the said argument. I will not hinder in my attempts to make or further such arguments. You might or might not accept them as being solid, but that does not prevent me from making an attempt at is as long as you don't disprove my claims.

Long story short, wait; then counterclaim any arguments I made/will make. Prove them wrong and false if you will. This is what debating is all about.

Very well, I will wait. I tagged you in advance because I didn't want you wasting your entire week for it. Beating you in the CAV is not my goal, the discussion is more important to me.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

T4V.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm excited, can I please get a tag to vote later? thank you :)

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

BUMP

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: You know I love a good challenge. :p Not always what you think it is.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingCallous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TLDR.

Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Uzumaki Naruto, Jinchuriki of nine tails, and the seventh hokage of hidden leaf:

Wait, what? No. Here he is:

Loading Video...

Naruto is the son of fourth hokage, the genius leader of his nation, who grows up as an hated orphan because he is host of nine tails - a demon feared by his people for being the incarnation of hatred and destruction. He strives to be acknowledged by the people around him, for his friends and is ready to put in any effort for it. Set on an inspiring path towards his dreams, he is later revealed to be reincarnation of Ashura - son of the ancestor of all shinobi (ninjas) and meant to face off against the destroyer of the world.

The combination of naruto's own relentless training, the mindset of never giving up, and the powers obtained from his destined position make him a truly an opponent worthy of respect.

Introduction to naruto's powers:

(Summed up below, if you know know your bit)

For those of who you don't know, naruto's power through his series gradually increases as he learns more about his powers and unlocks more and more of his potential - that is the reason he is represented in so many forms: in order of their power levels: zero-four tailed cloaks, sage mode, six-eight tailed cloaks, kurama cloak mode, bijuu mode, bijuu sage mode, and rikudo/six paths mode - no need to remember all those names. The last and the strongest are what we're using.

initial jinchuriki form: basically simple shroud of chakra (energy) around him, the shroud later becomes more and more similar to the demon within him - showing increasing number of tails and size as more power is used. As he later learns to absorb the natural energy around him, he learns to use something called 'sage mode', capabilities of which will be dealt with later. There is the pretty famous golden version seen in the OP, and though there are a few details regarding them (yes, there are more than one of them), considering we are using the canonically strongest form here, there is no reason to go into individuals.

So to sum it up, the sources of his power are:

• His own experience and techniques, which are amplified with energies gained with other sources
  • Sage mode: becoming one with the energies of nature
  • Jinchuriki forms: The chakra gained from nine tails, and later the other beasts going from 1-8.
  • Six paths chakra: The chakra gained from ancestor of all shinobi.

With that aside, we'll go with how capable he actually is.

As starters, I'll generally use feats from his weaker versions, so as to keep it a preliminary show till you get into diana's better feats. ;)

Note: There are some feats that are clearer in the anime, so if you're looking for clarification, feel free to ask for a gif. I would have directly posted it, but it will take more time and slow the page down.

Strength:

Lifting:

capable of lifting massive statues of solid stone (sage mode):

No Caption Provided

Stops a charge of rhino towering over houses and tosses it hundreds of meter in air:

Striking:

Coming to the more important aspect.

slaps orochimaru through a forest (three tails):

Casual backhand (as four tails) - it literally vaporizes small snake army and the solid swords inside them - leaving not even a trace behind, and causes shockwaves so powerful that yamato has trouble even standing near the area they are fighting:

For now, these seem to be enough, and far more impressive than kicking clark through a few cars.

Durability:

Naruto has not only the offensive power, but durability to match, too:

Even with his cloak at a level as low as four tails, he flat out tanked the sword of kusanagi:

The blade is something that can hurt even the diamond-hard adamantine form of enma, but it literally cannot pierce him - instead, the force knocks him through a forest over a small valley and further back to crack solid stone.

(At Six tails) Naruto along with his enemy was point blank at the explosion of his own attack known as bijuu bomb, even seen from a massive distance, the blast is still huge:

Important to note: two things here:

1. The crater besides the blast is the destroyed konoha - something with radius established over 10 km canonically. And the blast, although smaller, is easily scale-worthy in radius and literally goes through stone like paper.

2. Even the largest known nukes of today, like tsar bomba, cannot match this kind of firepower on-location. Much less an average nuke.

Even his clone, in nine tailed cloak takes hits that shatter mountains, without any serious problem - in fact, it chills out gathering energy for naruto:

the images not showing up properly through uploads for some reason, I'll drag and drop:

The beast cloak around him also blocks a concentrated tailed beast bomb from juubi -

something that not only blasts through their own tailed beasts bombs like nothing, but is a technique that made mountain ranges look like pebbles (Aoe) and said to be a technique capable of instantly taking out entire nations (DC/potency)

Though it does take out six tails of it's tailed beast form for a while, it's still extremely impressive

If you're looking for confirmation of the nation levelling capabilities of juubi - the backing scans are posted here. I hope that's alright, it's better to avoid that number of scans on the main page imo - if you want the scans directly here though, please say so.

To sum it up, naruto's durability feats not only vastly outclass diana's but are also far above any output she has shown.

#this-isn't-even-his-final-form.

Speed/Reflexes:

I am not even sure how the battle you posted counts as a feat.

1. God of speed is nothing but a title. In the same series, hermes was tagged by an -arrow- to his heart. (wonder woman issue 1)

2. Nothing in the fight even suggests superspeed in the first place. Are you sure you posted the right sequence?

Compared to that, even kid naruto with base cloak had much better speed feats:

Naruto vs haku:

Their speed is so high, that even the slightly superhuman naruto clones, along with the falling water drops in the air, stand nearly still:

The water near naruto's foot - where haku exists the first mirror - can be followed throughout the sequence to be standing still, and later highlighted in the middle left panel of second scan.

Naruto with the kyubi cloak not only matches the speed but actually outpaces haku:

Naruto vs Pain:

Naruto's clones and deva path have a short fight sequence with the thrown rasen shuriken being about a meter away:

The context behind the feat:

1. Size of the chibaku tensei crater:

The thing is so huge mountain ranges, forests and lakes are dwarfed in size

2. Speed at which rasenshuriken is travelling:

It is at one end of the crater five seconds left, and by the time the second finishes, it crosses the crater and it's explosion has already reached mountain+ AOE.

3. The sequence:

taking place so fast the above mentioned rasenshuriken barely crosses a meter or two in that timespan:

Pein tries to dodge, naruto's clones transform back from rock form and reach him, try to catch him, pein dodges and destroys them both, and jumps above rasenshuriken - in a microscopic fraction of second.

Notably, naruto has run out of his sage energies, literally had his entire skin ripped out bone structure re-organized by kyubi chakra, and pein has used techniques that shorten his lifespan - they're so exhausted by now they literally have difficulty standing after the next attack.

Yet, diana hasn't shown this kind of speed and reflexes in her showings ever - much less the ones posted.

I'd say this advantage plays a pretty big role in any fight, not any different this time.

Stamina/Endurance/Healing factor:

For starters, naruto's stamina has always been considered far above average. Shouldn't hurt his chances with the ladies, but that's not what we're going to discuss:

• As a kid, he was fighting for five days in a life-or-death environment.
  • A better feat is, recently, he split himself into dozens of clones, and ran cross country to every battlefield and fought against high-tier opponents simultaneously for days - and that was before befriending nine tails - who was destroying his inner energy reserves in exchange for his own at the moment. Currently, they cooperate. During the fight, he supplied the entire army of five nations the energy needed to fight at higher levels than before.

I'm not sure if diana has the stamina showings to put her at this level in the first place, but this is just to show that if required, he can keep going long as it takes - though I think he will win much before that.

Another advantage he has is the healing factor - he heals at an incredible rate.

Sasuke literally made a hole through his chest with his chidori, and he regenerated instantly.

His lung was punctured. It's a freaking hand through the chest after all.

Also, wounds from tailed beast chakra are much harder to heal, which will cause problems for diana.

Skill/Experience:

Naruto has been trained in the ninja arts since his childhood as well. Later, he became a master of frog-kata, an advanced fighting style - here, he's fighting in the air supporting himself with his opponent, this is before gaining flight - sheer skill. Interesting part is his use of clones to make the fighting style more difficult to predict.

Frog kata doesn't just allow him to match his opponent's reflexes, these attacks can't be seen, you get hit even after dodging/deflecting the seen blows:

as seen here

He's not some unskilled fighter at all - and he has always trained to fight someone far more skilled than him: his rival, a known genius in the training academy. Besides skills, there's something else naruto brings to the table that diana doesn't show: Use of long term multi-step strategies to land decisive blows.

Example, their fight against zabuza: someone who practically outclassed them in speed, skill.. well, practically everything.

It's a long sequence, but I swear it's worth it. Posting 20 scans seems a little too much, I suppose the video will cover it.

skip to 4:00 in the first video.

Loading Video...

Explanation over here

Loading Video...

Nature energy absorption:

He can use his clones to hide and absorb energy from the nature - something that flows through grass, wind, the planet itself - this is the mechanism to enter sage mode. It's not simple replenishing of energy, it's something that amplifies his durability, and other stats enormously, along with attack power. And unlike a certain someone, having a pure heart doesn't make you immune to these attacks. ;)

It is quite in-character for him to do it - in his final battle, he put one of his kyubi clones to gather chakra as he fought. The clone literally absorbed every bit of energy above ground, which naruto concentrated in one massive attack:

Sensing and precognition:

In sage mode, his senses are extremely heightened. Besides that, he's an extra-ordinary sensor, capable of tracking opponents not only by chakra, but also by negative emotion and sheer danger sensing. using just sage mode, he was able to pinpoint the details of fights taking place countries away:

without actually trying should be mentioned, I think:

Why does this matter? For two reasons:

1. Diana has little to no chance of strategic retreat or blind spot hits, something not true the other way around. He has actually fought people that exist in other dimension, and cannot be detected by traditional senses - on pure sensing.

2. Because he also uses his sage mode danger sensing to give him a sort of precognition: to avoid attacks at last moment - that kind of attention focused on a fight is going to be pretty helpful:

As he mentions here:

Techniques and damage output:

• Gudo dama staff:

Gudo dama is similar, but exponentially advanced varient of 'jinton', or particle style, which is used to disintegrate target at an atomic level. The staff is not only a counter for diana's atom-cutting sword, but also has another advantage - for a sword, you have to avoid the edge. Here, the entire rod, the material itself is the danger. If diana tries blocking it with the sword, or her body, which she will as she has no idea what it is made of and seemingly blunt, it'll go right through her. And unlike the sword, is reform-able, and capable of changing shape so there's no problem of breaking it.

• Tailed beast Bomb and it's many varients:

Even at it's very weakest level, a full-fledged tailed beast bomb is a technique vastly outclassing the very best nuclear weapons. It practically vaporizes entire mountains. When it was introduced, naruto's tailed bomb was capable of cancelling out the tbb's of other five beasts put together, the blast radius is so huge that mountains (and islands) are even not properly visible compared to it:

Half the power in that blast is his, true - but he actually gets the chakra of other tailed beasts, and massively surpasses this capacity. (believe me, that's an understatement)

The reason this scan is used is this is his bare minimum - and diana doesn't have the output near this level, nor the durability feats to say she'll survive it.

• Rasenshuriken and it's varients:

A technique capable of shredding every cell of the target with microscopic blades of wind nature:

The AOE it can cover is.. seen in the pein sequence - he can certainly top that later in the series. It's practically GG if he fires one.

• Sage art: magnet release rasengan:

A technique that seals the opponent, usable on people as powerful as naruto, or even more. Another probable game ender for diana, it's practically a matter of which one he chooses.

As seen when restricting madara's clones.

Other than that, he's capable of:

• shape-shifting for minor purposes such as camouflage or surprising the opponent.
  • Summoning large building sized toads that can fire multi-mountain sized fireballs and fight at high speeds
  • Summoning toad elders who can paralyze opponents by sound and create illusions capable of warping space, though it will not be necessary here.
  • Use all seven natures: fire, earth, wind, water, electricity, light (creation) and dark (destruction)
  • Breathing and fighting in space - if he decides to take the fight there. lol diana :p
  • ...And a host of other things that won't be necessary here.

==================================================

To sum it up, She doesn't show the speed/reflexes to keep up with even weaker versions of naruto, her offense cannot get past his defense, she doesn't have the durability feats to take his output, or anything stopping him from nuking her at range and call it a day either.

Conclusion: B*tch, please. :p

Now this is an example of good debating right here, how long did it take you to do this :p?

TL:DR.

Yep, it kinda is.