Represented by me, aka @saint_sophie

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

Wraith

Represented by @captain_batman_ftw

No Caption Provided

Side Story

Now, you don't have to read this tidbit, but if you do, well. Here's the lame story, Diana, First Born, and Wraith have been teleported by the gods to a nearby desolate planet. They are told that in order to return home they will need to fight until one side is incapacitated or killed.

Rules

• All combatants are morals off. But are not bloodlusted.
  • Win by incap or death.
  • All characters have standard gear.
  • Random encounter/no prep.
  • Diana doesn't have access to her Godmode.
  • No BFR.

Don't mind this pic. Found it on google. Just know that it takes place on a desolate planet.
Don't mind this pic. Found it on google. Just know that it takes place on a desolate planet.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie: Sure, I can begin with showing feats for Wraith, but you have to wait for tomorrow.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Ah, I see. I might need a day or two after you post cause I need to get my scans ready, to prepare what I want to say, etc.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Saint_Sophie
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Tag for votes

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

T4V. This looks interesting

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just need to collect all of my scans.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie: I haven't started looking for scans yet, because I've been out of home most of the day and when I came back, I began with my post on another CaV, and now I'm off to play Batman Arkham City, so it would be better if you start.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Ah okay then. Mine might not be the best, but I'll learn in time.

Undermining yourself even makes it worse. Just try your best and be confident! It will help you a lot. :)

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie: Eh, do you still want to go first, or should I start?

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@captain_batman_ftw said:

@saint_sophie: Eh, do you still want to go first, or should I start?

Yes go first.. I've been really really lazy and sometimes busy but mostly lazy.. fyi I kinda procrastinate a lot so I'm really sorry in advance. If you go first, that will probably give me the push to not be lazy so yeah.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie: Ok, I'll make the opener, but expect it about some few days, or if I get the chance, maybe tomorrow.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Thanks. Again, really sorry.

Damn.. procrastination kinda gets the best of me a lot of times..

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie: I'm sorry for being so late, but I didn't care for Superman Unchained, so I didn't want to re-read it again, but I wanted to read it yesterday, so I read it and enjoyed it and gathered some feats for Wraith. I'll give a quick bio for him, since not many people are aware of him.

On the brink of war in 1938, US scientists sent a mathematical equation into space, but the mathematical equation was incorrect, and added up to more than the sum of it's parts, to signify the message "let us add up to more, together." Eleven seconds later, a ship crash landed on Earth, with a similar, more complex equation, with a gift enclosed, an alien who would become known as Wraith. His name standing for "William Rudolph's Ace in the Hole," the US Army would build a home for Wraith, and in return, he'd operate in secret for the Army during world crisis.

- Taken from Comicvine's databases about Wraith.

Why Wraith Will Win

I think that Wraith wins because he can make short work of Wonder Woman, and then proceed to take out First Born without much difficulty. The reason as for why I think that is because Wonder Woman hasn't shown durability good enough to tank hits from Wraith for a good amount of time, nor speed or strenght to counter Wraith. Wonder Woman was nearly one-shotted by Doomsday (almost killed) in the New 52, and Wraith holds just as much strenght as Doomsday does. Considering that Superman and Doomsday are equal and Wraith is physically superior to Superman, Wraith would fodderize Wonder Woman. Superman confirmed it himself and it was even shown, that Wraith is Superman's physical superior.

No Caption Provided

Granted that that was a statement - which is true - I need to post some feats proving that. Wraith has planetary level durability, because took black hole lasers which were killing Superman, and Wraith took it without a single scratch:

Considering that Superman wasn't holding back against Wraith, it should mean that Wonder Woman can't do anything that has to do with her strenght to hurt Wraith. Superman's punches at best was felt all the way from earth to the Watchtower (which is located 22.000 miles up in the air or something like that) and the same punch shaked the entire earth. That's the kind of strikes Wraith was tanking which he did here without much damage:

Superman flew at the Moon FTL while punching Wraith and Superman hit Wraith on the Moon and then proceeded to use his planetary level strenght to fly Wraith through the Moon, and when Superman got back on the other side, he hit Wraith once again, but Wraith was just fine.

Enough with the durability feats.

As for striking power: Wraith also posesses striking power good enough to take out Wonder Woman and First Born within some few hits, considering that he broke three of Superman's ribs with one hit:

No Caption Provided

Wraith also has better speed than Superman, which means that he should be faster than what Wonder Woman and First Born is. Besides, Wraith's already attacked Wonder Woman before without her being able to react.

To sum up what I've been trying to say: Wraith is physically superior to First Born and Wonder Woman. Someone who can toy around with Superman, would most certainly defeat New 52 Wonder Woman and First Born. Wraith was getting attacked by a no-holding back Superman, but he was tanking them just fine. Not to mention that he badly damages Superman.

Wraith can do this to First born:

Yep, Wraith brought down 4 mountains by tossing Superman at them.

This won't be a BFR, because Wraith will follow where First Born is (like he did with Superman), and at the same time take out Wonder Woman without much difficulty. Also, if Wraith tosses First Born somewhere (not mountains, but say, huge parts of the planet) like this, then First Born isn't going to survive it, because he doesn't have any durability feats that indicates that.

Wraith's stats are too damn much for your team. Sure, Wonder Woman got those feats where she can beat and fight off people equal to Superman, but this is someone who is more versatile, stronger, faster and better than Superman. I'm talking someone who toys around with Superman! I'm talking someone who can take beams that almost killed Superman without a scratch! Wraith is far superior to Wonder Woman and First Born physically, which is the reason as for why I think that Wraith can pull this off. He'd walk over Wonder Woman and take out First Born without much trouble.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Klaus

Tag for voting please

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me for voting :)

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@captain_batman_ftw: I forfeit. I've tried to come up with an argument but I don't think I can make solid case. Plus I'm really busy now so yeah.

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kingant27

@captain_batman_ftw: Why both, and even though First Born gets lowballed, he alone is easily Wraith's level...

He also has amazing durability and strength, you underrated him here.

Keeps a Boom Tube Open with his hands, survived Apollo going all out, easily beat Diana and Orion, Diana only won via BFR'd him back into the centre of the Earth; because they couldn't defeat him.

Superman alone, matched Orion, and was easily punked by Apollo before amping him.