No Caption Provided

10 Senate Commandos/Red Guards

No Caption Provided

10 Imperial Royal Guardsmen

No Caption Provided

Ninth Assassin by @wolfrazer

No Caption Provided

Assaj Ventress by @sirfizzwhizz

Battle here starting on opposite ends of the map.

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@sirfizzwhizz: I gotta do some stuffs and then work till 11pm, so best if you go first.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

damn this is gonna be cool

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@wolfrazer: OK buddy. Im not sure how you plan on playing this, but the biggest problem would be argued the Blaster Fire. You have some close combat units in the Asassin and the Imperial Guards.

Ventress will approach this fight like any stealth mission. Planting Explosives around areas, using her Force Concealment to and Burst of Speed to stay out of sight as much as possible in the terrain. She will likely target the range attackers forst, or in this case the Storm Troopers and Senate Commandos. She can accomplish this with a explosion of the thermo detonators, much like she done before in episodes, and then slaughter the Troopers with a mix of force attacks and Lightsaber attacks.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She can use the battle field to hurl objects, or flat out Force Choke 4 of your guys at a time.

No Caption Provided

Killing chunks of them that quickly.

Then it just comes down deflecting fire of whats left, and directing Blaster fire right back at them like so.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So in the early match alot of your troops are down Its just a clean up operation of close combat after that.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Wolfrazer

@sirfizzwhizz: ....OMG! &&*&EY&(*#$ER@! COMICVINE ATE MY POST!.....That took me forever to type up....and it's gone....even when it said, it posted....WOW...I really don't feel like doing this anymore, after such BS happened...

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I'll get back to posting this when I feel for it...right now It's a big fat NO because of the **** that just happened.

@those_eyes: Don't start...I'm PO'd beyond belief right now...DO NOT START....

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Wolfrazer

@those_eyes: No...of course not, coming home after a long day at work to reply and then make a long post that took nearly 2 hours only to lose it makes me happy...now stop. I'm serious, not in the mood for stupid memes/gifs/whatever..

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: @those_eyes: Actually it ate my opener for my CaV as well, i almost about flipped my table over. It said it posted and then bam nothing.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I'll get back to posting this when I feel for it...right now It's a big fat NO because of the **** that just happened.

@those_eyes: Don't start...I'm PO'd beyond belief right now...DO NOT START....

I fully understand and been there.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolfrazer

@sirfizzwhizz: Alright....so now that I'm calm again after some sleep, let's try this again.

But when has explosives been part of Ventress' standard equipment? I only ever recall her using them in one episode, the rest she just uses her sabers/Force. But then again I don't really remember much of TCW so..../shrug.

At any rate, while Force Concealment is nice and will be helpful. It's not fullproof as the Stormtrooper helmets/Guard helmets, can pick up on enemy signals and life forms.

A powerful transmitter allows Stormtroopers to communicate over long distances, while built-in sensor arrays can pick up enemy signals and lifeforms.

- Taken from New Essential Guide to Weapons & Tech

To give how effective and quick a Stormtrooper helmet is, a Stormtrooper was able to pick up on something faster than Mara Jade could with her sight enhancement techniques.

They had gone perhaps ten more meters when Mara caught a glimpse of something ahead. "Hold," she murmured, running through the Jedi sight-enhancement techniques as they stopped. It hadn't been a movement she'd seen, exactly, but something else.

The stormtrooper, with his helmet's own vision enhancements, got it first. "We're looking through the archway into the shield generator room," he murmured back. "That was a reflection from the generator shell."

- Taken from Survivor's Quest

While it wasn't life detecting or enemy signal, that's still pretty fast. So while Ventress can use Force Concealment, it won't be long before she is picked up when she goes for an attack.

Plus my Stormtroopers won't be alone anyway.

In regards to throwing things and the explosives(you sure that's standard?...), that's gonna be tricky, cause Stormtrooper armor has shown to be effective in surviving explosions and blunt force.

First 2 scans are showing Stormtroopers withstanding large explosions.

Last 2 scans are showing a Stormtrooper being Force pushed into a wall, hard enough to crack it and still is able to get up.

No Caption Provided

Surviving a point blank TIE fighter exploding.

I'm not saying Ventress won't be able to kill them by throwing objects or using explosives, but it's not gonna be easy, despite what many think, Stormtrooper armor is very effective in surviving environmental hazards and the like.

Also the Force choke feat, while nice, those other guys took way to long to do anything even when having their blasters aimed right at her that and there's more than 4 guys, there's 31 guys her total so her choking 4 of them isn't gonna work much when she is under the heat of the others bearing down upon her.

=======

While the Stormtroopers don't really have an answer for Ventress' lightsabers up close(although their H2H isn't that shabby), the Red Guard/Royal Guards do. Let's first take a look at the Red Guard.

Senate Commandos/Red Guard

The Red Guards come from an elite force known as the Senate Commandos, the Commandos come from an already elite force known as the Senate Guard, the Guard chosen from the top law enforcement officers in the galaxy.

The Senate Commandos are the elite members of an already elite force. Drawn from the Senate Guard's ranks, these top scoring combat experts make up a special missions force assigned to high security detail and other risky assignments. Wearing customized field armor, the Senate Commandos face down some of the galaxy's deadliest hired killers and bounty hunters.

- Taken from Galaxy at War

They are also rivals to elite Clone units, such as the Clone Commandos.

The Senate Commandos are one of the few nonclone units to perform special missions for the Republic and a fierce rivalry exists between Senate Commandos and other elite clone units such as the Republic Commandos.

- Taken from Clone Wars Campaign Guide

You get the idea, I have more info but this should be good. Honestly the Commandos jobbed pretty hard in TCW, what they have really doesn't match up with what is shown and that is jarring.

Although in one episode, they were able to face down and destroy BX Droid Commandos, an elite CIS droid special forces unit.

Of course, this is all leading up to the Red Guards who are in this match. These guys being superior to the already elite Senate Commandos.

The Red Guard, Ventress may have some issue with given their ability in CQC. As a group, 5 of them were able to hold off 4 Magnaguards and even destroy one, before Grevious came in and killed them.

One of his elite had gone down, as well, but even though blinded and savagely slashed by the guards' staffs, the droid was continuing to fight.

Elsewhere his three surviving elites were doing well against five Red Guards.

- Taken from Labyrinth of Evil

This is a very impressive feat, considering that Magnaguards were trained to fight Jedi and they operate at fast speed and reflexes.

If that weren't enough, both Yoda and Grevious took notice of how well trained the Red Guards were.

With time counting down, he waded into the thick of the action. Sensing him, one guard feinted a rotation to the left, then pivoted to the right with his force pike raised at face level. A move Grievous could appreciate.

- Taken from LoE

Yoda nodded sagely.

"Well trained the Supreme Chancellor's Red Guards are. But display due concern for his safety, the Jedi must."

- Taken from LoE

A group also essentially blitz'd a group of droids and kept pace with Stass Allie before the droids made it 2 meters into a room.

"Down!" Stass Allie shouted a moment before the entire window wall blew inward, filling the air with permaglass pebbles. Through the shattered window, droids leapt into the room, opening up with blaster rifles. Stass Allie stood immobile in the rush of wind, noise, and blaster bolts. Six Red Guards raced to her side, their activated force pikes humming in concert with Allie's lightsaber. Droids fell armless, legless, headless before they made it two meters into the room.

- Taken from LoE

========

Next up now, we have the Royal Guardsmen, who are better trained the even the Red Guard, they are chosen from the top Stormtroopers, elite or non-elite, where Stormtroopers are chosen from the top Imperial Army Troopers. So they are pretty elite.

The Royal Guardsmen are trained in all forms of combat, both armed and H2H.

They mastered every conceivable weapon(including their weapon of choice, the vibro-active Force pike) and every known means of hand to hand combat.(none the least of which was the terrifyingly fast Echani)

- Taken from Fact File 33

So not only do they know Echani, but also MA like Teras Kasi.

Speaking of, the Guard also used a modified and more deadly version of Echani.

Palpatine had experts modify the original techniques to make them more deadly.

- Taken from Hero's Guide

Even a single Royal Guard is capable of taking on and defeating a Magnaguard.

The human aspect wins again as the Emperor's Royal Guard triumphs! The Magnaguard might be a formidable warrior, but this time one of the Emperor's elite makes him eat a force pike!

- Taken from Insider 108

You might say that it's just a silly Insider quote, but looking at everything else for the Royal Guard, it's not that much of a stretch to figure they would be able to defeat a Magnaguard. But i'll get into their stats later.

Ventress may also have trouble with using Force attacks on the Royal Guards, as they are resistant to Force attacks that could easily wipe out Stormtroopers.

The Royal Guard typically wield force pikes, which they combine with hand to hand attacks during combat. They are also somewhat resistant to the Force. Allowing them to withstand Force attacks that would easily dispatch Stormtroopers.

- Taken from TFU Databank

=======

Finally we have the Ninth Assassin, this guy while short in his appearance, does show some impressive speed and skill.

First scan is him surviving a point blank explosion that takes out a room. The 2nd scan shows an explosion of the same type, killing some Clone Troopers.

Last scan is him taking out a group of 18 mercs before they could react. These mercs were able to react fast enough and kill a flying creature attacking and also kill some guards who had their weapons raised and ready to fire at them.

Here the Assassin squares off against Vader(who abit was holding back) and even impressing the Dark Lord with his skill and agility. He even survives being kicked back quite a distance and get up just fine, while Vader was holding back, impressing Vader isn't an easy task.

======

So I feel with the numbers, that these guys will be enough to take down Ventress. They won't be scattered about and be easy pickings and they are comfortable with range and close combat to get a win.

But i'll further elaborate on that in my next post!

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: looking good. I will recheck the explosives, I swore she used them in the cartoon clone wars, and twice in the cgi clone wars.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Update

Folks due to reasons, this CaV is over because something happened to Sir. So don't go bumping it(only bumping to give an update), expecting this to continue, it's done and over with.