CaV Vash,Ladd Russo,Darth Maul(EW) v Naruto Characters(SG)

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Easternwind

SSJ God vs Easternwind

SSJ

• Naruto (Naruto)
  • Sasuke (Naruto)
  • Gaara (Naruto)

EW

• Vash The Stampede(Trigun)
  • Ladd Russo (Baccano!)
  • Darth Maul ( Star Wars )

Rules

• Attacks will work on each other, such as Battle standards. To a reasonable extent
  • Heros will be ok with killing, and other things (to a reasonable extent) needed to make a proper fight./
    Teams will work together Perfectly unless there is bad blood of some kind.
  • Both teams have basic knowledge on opponents, IE info on their powers,stats and such.
  • No Prep
  • No Super Hax Abilities
  • Darth Maul has whatever legs he wants He will be the EU version Pre Disneys recent anouncement
  • Naruto are pre Shippuden
  • No Frog For Naruto
  • No Nuke Cannon for Vash ( the thing that hit the moon)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Takes Place

No Caption Provided

• Fight will take place in neutral ground. So any imbalances cause by this location will be fixed.
  • This is just a snapshot of the Area, assume rest looks similar
  • Assume it is mid day
  • Cannot go into forest area.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Easternwind

@ssj_god Let me know if I forgot something, I prolly did Ill edit later

Location ideas?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ssj_god

@easternwind:

i'm going to sleep . u see about location... i'll come back after 6-7 hours :)

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Easternwind

@ssj_god: kk =), i will try to find one by then , you can see if you like it, maybe even get started on an intro, since its just an opener we dont have to have the rules 100% down to do it.

Cant wait to start, I have to much to say about my characters who arent used to much.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Easternwind

@ssj_god

Intro

So, lets start with intros to our characters, I will go first since I am done, but we can change the order up once we start for real if need be.

In this intro I will explain a little bit about my characters, explain what type of characters they are, and we will continue from here.

Characters

Vash

No Caption Provided

Vash the stampede. The sixty billion double dollar man. He lives on the planet of Gunsmoke. A planet filled with Guns, and Rough Necks of all sorts. He has lived there his whole life, and he is looking for his brother Knives. He is not human, while very similar looking to humans, he is far beyond them in power of all sorts. Vash is known as a gunman, he uses his guns, the Tri, guns if you will, to defeat his enemies. His main gun is a pistol that he uses. His accuracy is very impressive, and he also has very nice speed, there is more to Vash, but of course we will get to that as we go on.

Ladd

No Caption Provided

Ladd, Ladd, Ladd

"It's guns! I love guns! ...machine guns? That's even better! This could be fun! Sounds like death, and danger. Daaanger, daaaaanger...What's happening in the dining car? Is there blood? Who's killing who? Where did they get shot? I have to see! Things are really starting to get exciiiting! Yes! Yes yes yes! YES YES YES YES YES!"

Ladd is insane, he is from the Baccano universe, a "human" in a world of immortals, he has to prove himself, to us at least. He is sent by uncle to do a mission aboard a train, on which many "immortals" and mortals alike ride. He is part of the long lasting fued between different mob families , on the Train is were we make our scene, and immortal blood, makes mortal hands unclean . Ladd himself works for the Russo's, though work is a strong word, once aboard the train, he changes his mission tons of times, and mostly does whatever he wants.

He is a physical fighter, who can fight with the best of him, his stats put him on a level where he can do some damage, and he is also skilled with a gun.

Maul

No Caption Provided

Darth Maul, His origins complicated, became a sith under the watch of Sidious himself, the Emperor. He was taught to use the force, as a sith he had the standard jedi/sith improvements in speed, strength and other physical stats, and this is where he most excelled, he was taught martial arts, Teras Kasi, the sith arts of hand to hand combat. As well, he was trained in dual blade saber staff lightsaber fencing, a skilled duelist maul has defeated many strong opponents and received many accolades for his considerable skill.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I now hope you have a decent context with witch to view my team, and now you know a bit more about just who they are and what they can do.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ssj_god

@easternwind:

ok.. it's late night here .. will give my team intro tomorrow :)

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Ah ok its 5 pm here. We seem to have a bit of a disjointed timezone match up. I am working on the tourney, I think you will think its interesting.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ssj_god

@easternwind:

ok .. lets get this started

NARUTO UZUMAKI

No Caption Provided

naruto was an orfan child of his village konoha (the village hidden in the leaves).. a very fun loving and lively kid.

he has a nine tailed fox demon kurama sealed inside him.. he has very large chakra (stamina/energy in narutoverse) reserve .. and even if he wastes them .. he gets supply from the demon .. so virtually he has unlimited chakra supply.. his initial expertise is on his shadow clone technique.. he's not very bright .. but he can be real tricky with his shadow clones.... can use his premium weapon, rasengan (in the picture) quite handily... he can go kn0 and kn1 mode pre shippuden .. these are basically an overall powerup to him.

the reason his opponents doesn't like him .. because he just does not know to give up .. and runs on his emotion.. for this reason .. he has been called 'the number one hyper reactive knuckle headed ninja'

finally .. naruto and the other three carries with them some standard ninja tools .. which includes .. kunai knives, shurikens, paperbobms, few scrolls, metal wires etc.

SASUKE UCHIHA

No Caption Provided

genius child of konoha.. he's the last survivor of uchiha clan, after his elder brother itachi uchiha killed all of his clan members including his parents.. after he recovered from the shock.. he held an oath . to be stronger than his brother one day so he can avenge his clan.

sasuke is very swift.. very accurate .. has sharingan eye.. which gives him some powers such as tracking any speed, copying moves and abilities, genjutsu (illusions) etc.... he can perform fire base jutsus.. and has his premium weapon, chidori (in the picture).... and he has curse seal mode .. which is again .. an overall powerup just like naruto's.

GAARA OF THE DESERT

No Caption Provided

gaara of the desert .. yes .. the name tells it all .. he was a monster at the start of the series .. kills of people .. couldn't keep control over the one tailed desert demon shukaku which was inside of him.. but as the time passed .. naruto tought him the meanings of friendship and love .. and slowly he came back to humanity... he's a sand ninja .. comes from the village hidden in the sand .. he later became the kazekage (village head) of his village.

has complete control over sand .. can make the sand shield harder than tampered steel.. possesses one of the strongest defense in narutoverse called the ultimate sand defense.. the sand in the gorr of his back is special .. it's very fast and light .. it independently defends him .. even if gaara's sleeping or isn't looking.. and it can react even to a point blank explosion and save gaara from it... gaara can crush anyone . if he catches them in his sand.

ok . this is the general idea of my characters... now waiting for the reply :)

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Easternwind

Cool Ill have a response up latter today , maybe you can make it easy for me and make a tourney post too and I can do both , lol XD

G.L .

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ssj_god
Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@easternwind:

yes .. i'm writing it right now :)

cool ill get a response up within the day.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Easternwind

@ssj_god: Sorry we had an internet outage in the area.

Intro

So I guess I am opening this up. Here I will go more into detail on the specifics of my characters.

Characters

Darth Maul::

Skill:

He is said to be the among the most skilled Sith of all time.

"One of the most skilled and deadly warriors in Sith history, Darth Sidious' apprentice..."

and thats not just a character statement.

Speed:

ilindi gasped at the sight of Maul's blood-soaked body. Maul fixed his gaze on Krakko and walked straight toward him. Even though Maul was not carrying any weapons, Krakko drew his blaster and fired at him. Maul jerked his body to the left, dodged the blaster bolt, and kept walking toward Krakko. Krakko fired two more shots. Maul dodged those too before he grabbed Krakko's gun arm with one hand, and his neck with the other.

Here he dodges blaster fire close up ^

And here

"He pressed the attack viciously, blocking and thrusting, the twin radiant blades spinning a web of light about him. He moves his lightsabers so fast they appear to be webs"

He moves his saber so fast it looks like a web.

Power:

He can kick into peoples chests:

Snarling, he whirled, moving faster then human eyes could follow, breaking Magneta's neck with the edge of his hand, then spinning again to send his stiffened right foot into the chest of the bodyguard as he rushed into the room.

The Force:

Maul is good with the force, his best ability being Telekenesis he has:

Broken a door:

Then, his power and concentration thus augmented, he thrust forward his free hand as though hurling an invisible ball.

The door shattered inward.

Ladd Russo::

Skill:

Ladd is a straight pro, here he takes out a warden so fast the guy just has no idea what happened :

Before he realized that he couldn’t feel his hand, he found himself staring down the muzzle of a rifle. The rifle he had been holding a moment ago.

“Oooo, your rifle’s a great gift, thanks.”

And the warden finally understood what happened. Ladd had wrenched the rifle from his hands.

Ladd didn’t even give the warden time to scream at his mutilated hand. “Now that I’ve thanked you, die!” He pulled the trigger.

Guns:

Ladd Russo, he is good with a gun:

No Caption Provided

Speed:

Slashes Bullets:

No Caption Provided

Punked By Ladd:

No Caption Provided

Fast enough to stop the bullets, strong enough to hold her knives, but made a fool buy Ladd.

Power/Durability:

This is one of the Opponents he faces:

No Caption Provided

He can take a beating as well:

The bones in Ladd’s hand were crushed under this enormous pressure, but Ladd didn’t seem to mind at all.

Vash::

Speed:

Vash is very fast and very agile.

Here he is attacked from 27 different places , but dodges and counter attacks each one:

Power:

He can kick away canon balls:

Conclusion

This gives more detail on what my team can do. Now it is up to you to respond and show your team and why you think your team will win and we will counter each other from there.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shippuden or just original series

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth Maul has legs that will be normal prostitute legs, that will act like human legs, He will be the EU version Pre Disneys recent anouncement

I didn't know Darth Maul was into that type of work...0_0

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Easternwind

Darth Maul has legs that will be normal prostitute legs, that will act like human legs, He will be the EU version Pre Disneys recent anouncement

Woah, thanks man, ill fix that lol

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@easternwind:

i'll reply quick

lol

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers