CAV: uugieboogie Vs captain_batman_FTW (VOTING OPEN)

• 150 results
uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By uugieboogie

uugieboogie will be representing: Captain America (Steve Rogers)

No Caption Provided

captain_batman_FTW will be representing: Batman (Bruce Wayne)

No Caption Provided
Captain AmericaBatman
Height: 6'2Height: 6'2
Weight: 220lbsWeight: 210
Occupation: Soldier, Hero, AvengerOccupation: Businessman, Detective, Hero

Fight Location

Abandoned warehouse facility
Abandoned warehouse facility

Rules of Combat

• No Prep
  • Standard Gear
  • Both Are In Character
  • Win By KO, Death or Incap
  • Combatants Have No Knowledge of Each Other
  • Combatants Start 30 Ft Away
  • Batman is New 52
uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@uugieboogie: It looks good, to be honest. I'll post some scans tomorrow or two days about now. By the time I get done, it will be late, so if you want to, you can go ahead and start. Good luck :D

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: It looks good, to be honest. I'll post some scans tomorrow or two days about now. By the time I get done, it will be late, so if you want to, you can go ahead and start. Good luck :D

I'll do my intro & then you do yours & then we'll go from there.. deal? & thanks bro

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie said:

@captain_batman_ftw said:

I'll do my intro & then you do yours & then we'll go from there.. deal? & thanks bro

Yes, of course, but I'm going to need some time looking through my hard drive. Are we going to tell their origins and how they became to be and stuff? If that's so, then I can do that about an hour, right now, I just gotta do some stuff real quick.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By those_eyes
No Caption Provided

Tag for voting please!

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie said:

@captain_batman_ftw said:

Yes, of course, but I'm going to need some time looking through my hard drive. Are we going to tell their origins and how they became to be and stuff? If that's so, then I can do that about an hour, right now, I just gotta do some stuff real quick.

sure if you want to, we can do full intros

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Tag for voting please!

lmao the kitty. Gotcha... This is both of our first times doing this btw

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know you consider me as a troll and fanboy but I have to say this, pics of cap(especially) n bat looks epic n badazzz.

That said I'm leaving.will not disturb u again.sry.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know you consider me as a troll and fanboy but I have to say this, pics of cap(especially) n bat looks epic n badazzz.

That said I'm leaving.will not disturb u again.sry.

Sorry for that... We'l tag you for voting & thanks on the pictures.

@those_eyes said:
No Caption Provided

Tag for voting please!

That kitty, lmao. But will do

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh, this hasn't been done recently.

Cool, tag for voting.

Jmarshmallow

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh, this hasn't been done recently.

Cool, tag for voting.

Jmarshmallow

No problem.. It took me 30mins to find that gif lmao

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@uugieboogie: Lol it was like the fifth row down!

Jmarshmallow

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks like it's going to be fun. Tag for votes

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Tag me for voting please! If that is not done I will be expecting a full essay on the reasons for not tagging me. And 3 cookies from each of you to make up for it.

mtuske

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag for voting please.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mysticmedivh

This is going to be good. @uugieboogie Tag me for voting please!

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me for voting please! If that is not done I will be expecting a full essay on the reasons for not tagging me. And 3 cookies from each of you to make up for it.

Lmao will tag

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By uugieboogie
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now, before we start this cav, we are first going to introduce our characters.

I'm going to debate for Batman AKA Bruce Wayne, Uugiboogie is going to debate for Captain America AKA Steve Rogers.

Now, most of the people reading this cav probably already knows Batman's origins, but I'm going to re-tell it just for the cav.

As a kid, Bruce Wayne watched his parents get murdered right infront of him by a criminal named Joe Chill. After this incident, Bruce started his training all around the world mastering multiple fighting styles, acrobatic, stealth and many more and many types of weapons to make sure that the type of crime he lived through, would never happen again in gotham. Throughout some misunderstandings, Gotham finally accepted Batman as their protector.

He has made alot of equipments by spending money he has made from the company he inherited from his parents called Wayne enterprises, he hasn't done all of this by himself of course, his friend and employee Lucious Fox has helped him create some of his equipment for him.

Batman also has many allies and those currently being, (Only those from the bat-family) Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Barbara Gordon, James Gordon, Selina Kyle and Alfred Pennyworth.

Now that I have introduced my character, you can start introducing yours @uugieboogie.

rd1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tag for voting

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By uugieboogie

Intro

Captain America - Steve Rodgers

No Caption Provided

Background

Steve Rogers was a scrawny kid who grew during the Great Depression. Little is know about his past other than the fact that a strong sense of duty, honor, and humility was instilled in him. Disgusted with what was going on in WWll Rogers decided to join the Army. But because of his size and various medical conditions he was rejected ever time he tried to enlist. After overhearing Roger's plea to serve his country Gen. Chester Phillips offered Rogers a chance to take part in a secret program called Operation Rebirth. During this time he was given the Super Soldier Serum which increased his body and mind to peak level conditions. All of his attributes were enhanced to the highest of human levels without being considered super human - Strength, Speed, Durability, Agility, Reflexes, Healing, Mental Process, Human Senses, Human Longevity are all the attributes effected. With this serum and his courages acts of heroism during WWll he became known as Captain America - The First Avengers. Steve Rogers gave his life for his country and was thought to be dead. Many decades went by before it was discovered Rogers didn't die but was frozen in ice. Rogers was found & awoke in a strange place. It took some time to get use to but Steve Rogers continued his role as Captain America and finished where he left off and continued to be a hero and defend the people.

@captain_batman_ftw I'm done my intro bro

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please tag for votes?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I'll get some scans here by two days showing batman's skill, durability, speed etc etc.... Sorry for doing that, but it's one of the few days I'm available in these weeks.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I'll get some scans here by two days showing batman's skill, durability, speed etc etc.... Sorry for doing that, but it's one of the few days I'm available in these weeks.

Thats cool, no worries & no rush bro

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Apocalypse3
Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tag pls

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me for voting please.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By uugieboogie
Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RootsUnderdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry if anyone that reads this cav gets offended or feels threatend by me. I recently used 40 minutes gathering scans and editing my posts and my PC got turned of because I moved my leg and I hit the off switch and I turned of the cable my electric wire for my PC was connected to. I sincerely apologize for anyone that feels that way before I start.
I'm going to post scans of batman's skill, durability, equipment, speed etc etc..
I'm using scans from @matchesmalone21's respect thread, BTW, I have read all the comics these feats originate from.
Nonetheless, let's get started.

Skill and speed.

I'm sorry, but I didn't have the time to sort out the scans in the right order, but he was fighting against the second or the best talon (William Cobb) of the court without his suit. A talon that was a little more stronger than Cobb was capable of punching into a door made of steel and he almost bringed it down if it wasn't for batman knocking him out, I'll show you the scans later.

Before batman came and beat the crap out of them, he saud that these guys knew what they were doing, which means that they are expirienced, have skills and so on. This is a good speed feat (And a concentration feat?) that shows us how batman can utilize his speed. Look at the amount place they had, and the amount of opponents fighting batman. He countered them at the same time with so little space and so many opponents.

Clearly you can see that he was being tortured while being injured already and he stood up against William.

Sorry if it's not in the right order, but I don't have much time. But let's move on. As you saw in the previous scans, Bruce was already tortured, to be more accurate, he was tortured for 7 days by William to entertain the court, but he also got stabbed I believe. He absoloutly murderstomped Cobb after getting mad. He was out of character, but c'mon, dude. This is one of the most skilled and expirienced fighters of the court.

I'm sorry if all the scans and the scans after this are in wrong order, but I don't have the right time. This was a day or something after he arrived home from the court, he absoloutly put one of the talons in his place. These talons that got sent to terrorize the city and kill Bruce Wayne got enchanced, (They were already enhanced, but they got even more) these talons are stronger and faster than Cobb, these talons has more than 100+ years of expirienced because after Cobb got murdered, they awakened all of their talons and grealty increased their stats and healing factors.

The entire arkham staff fully armed with shields and weapons (Discounting firearms) stood no chance against Batman. That should show us how fast he operates and how he actually use his time doing so.

Clayface is well above 5 tons. Him throwing a car at his full strenght is actually pretty fast, Bruce just showed his reaction time. Not to mention that he was wearing a suit and not his normal equipment which makes it harder to perform acrobatic skills like this.

him beating up the red hood gang, AND dodging bullets at the same time shows how effectiv Bruce is. Not to mention that this was one of Bruce's rookie days as the Batman.

Scan 1: This feat is kind of a strenght feat, but at the same time, it's a speed feat. A bullet didn't even scratch Red Hood's (Joker) helmet when Bruce's uncle shot to kill him so the whole operation could be stopped, but when he head-butted his helmet, some of it went in.
Scan 2: This is a speed and acrobatic feat, he dodged a blast from Victor's freeze gun at point blank.

Durability

The explosion ocurred because one of joker's goons shot a missile straight at batman, even when his suit was already damaged, he tanked the missile as if it was nothing.

The beating he took from the red hood gang is absoloutly crazy, he didn't even have his armor on when he took the beating. I know your probably thinking, ''Holy $h*t, batman sucks at combat''. Bruce wasn't resisting the beating.

Scan 1: He survived a blast that took out an entire floor, not only that, but he got blasted away and landed on a police car with minimal damage.
Scan 2: This feat shows how durable his suit is, he destroyed the roof of a car just by the mere force of his body.

Scan 1: He just flew right through a wall of bricks with the force of his own body with minimal damage.
Scan 2-4: As I said, clayface is above 5 tons in strenght, I can post some scans showing that it is.

This feat shows how durable his suit is. By this height, the suit should actually been penetrated by the glasses, but it didn't because his suit is too durable.

Equipment

This is pretty much a reverse batarang. Pre-52 batman could just ritchtofen a batarang (He did that thor Jason Todd).

He hasn't used this high-velocity bat-rope on anyone in the new-52 yet, he did use the bat-rope against a venom addict, though.

Scan 1: Used sonic batarangs that hurt venom injected dogs.
Scan 2: Batarangs and his incredible accuracy.

I don't want to use too many feats because New 52 Batman does not have as many feats as Steve. I used some low-level feats, but I want to start of slow and build up my feats.
Your turn, buddy :D

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie:

Take the 7 feats above the text I started with into consideration, an error happened.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By uugieboogie