Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@thetruebarryallen said:

Bumpin' this again - unless W08 is finally going to admit that TTBA is truly the best there is?

Ah, sorry about this man. Been having some family problems that make getting out extended posts a pain. Would it be okay if I got this out by the first week of August?

No problem - sorry to hear about the family problems. I hope all is well in the near future for you.

No Caption Provided

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

: I wish you the best of luck, though you'll probably spout off something about how you're the best there is and you don't need luck and then follow it with a gif of a wrestler making a face while he throws his arms into the air.

I laughed so hard when I read this that my parents came to check on me because they thought I went insane. But tag me when this is done, I wants to votes.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#53 god_spawn  Moderator

Bumpin' this again - unless W08 is finally going to admit that TTBA is truly the best there is?

No Caption Provided

Not while I'm still around.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Wolverine008

@god_spawn: Oh you!

@wolverine08 said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

Ah, sorry about this man. Been having some family problems that make getting out extended posts a pain. Would it be okay if I got this out by the first week of August?

No problem - sorry to hear about the family problems. I hope all is well in the near future for you.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Your care has touched me emotionally!

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

No Caption Provided

Not while I'm still around.

I'm fine with the title of Best There Is*

*** - Second only to God_Spawn

So we can work things out!

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen said:

: I wish you the best of luck, though you'll probably spout off something about how you're the best there is and you don't need luck and then follow it with a gif of a wrestler making a face while he throws his arms into the air.

I laughed so hard when I read this that my parents came to check on me because they thought I went insane. But tag me when this is done, I wants to votes.

Sometimes I'm funny.

Sometimes.

:3

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#57 god_spawn  Moderator
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By JakeN7

TheTrueBarryAllen

And

Gifmaster

May

Endlessly

Fight,

Ostensibly

Rendering

Victory

Obsolete.

Therefore,

Entertaining

Stuff!

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: That was clever & well written - will do!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Wolverine008

@jashro44 said:

@wolverine08: Sorry to hear about your family problems.

It's all good. Nothing too serious, mostly people visiting and such.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: Always the innovator you :D

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Wolverine008

@thetruebarryallen:

The best in the world is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

No Caption Provided

Round 2:

No Caption Provided

Long Distance Combat // Accuracy

Deadshot is more accurate with projectiles than Daredevil - if you'd like to argue this we can but Deadshots entire claim to fame is the fact that he's one of the DCU's best marksmen [ I honestly put him at Number 1 ] so I don't think DD can truly shake a stick at Deadshot when it comes to hitting targets from a distance.

Daredevil has his billy club - but Deadshot's got two high powered wrist guns that have multiple ammo types, and can switch from a semi-automatic firing mode to a fully automatic mode - thus granting Deadshot some top notch versatility when it comes to long range fighting.

Daredevil's martial arts and pressure points don't really come into play when he can't touch Deadshot - but all of Deadshot's training & feats are applicible from a distance, so it's fair to say my verdict on this one is that Deadshot has the edge.

Edge: Deadshot

Deadshot is indeed a superior marksmen to Daredevi, but I would like to point that Daredevil isn't completely useless when it comes to this department, he's pretty decent in utilizing his signature billy club at times to switch things up with a bit of a long range game. In terms of accuracy, he's managed to throw his billy club down the barrel of Punisher's gun.

I'd also like to point out that this instance qualifies as an incredible reaction feat for Daredevil. Here he managed to outreact a Punisher with his finger trigger tensing for fire and being inches away from letting it fly. Mind you this is the Frank whom can react fast enough to hit speedster's moving at Mach 2 speeds, can tag Spider-Man, etc. This was all while making a pinpoint throw with his billy club into a target as small as gun barrel. Needless to say, I think this feat shows that Matt's billy club holds its uses.

And if we just want to solidify the fact that Matthew can tag Floyd with the billy club, we can look at the fact that people has managed to catch people like Iron Fist off guard during combat and tag them with the billy club.

For those whom don't know of Danny's speed showings, he's done things like catch react in mirco seconds:

No Caption Provided

Can catch sniper bullets after they've been fired:

No Caption Provided

And finally, Danny has enough speed to evade point blank lightning from Fat Cobra while being distracted by other thoughts:

Needless to say, Iron Fist is a very fast man, and Daredevil tagging him is an excellent showing.

Matthew has also shown himself to be extremely skilled at ricocheting his billy club to find his targets like he did here with Emma Frost(A bullet timer)

No Caption Provided

Now, I believe Daredevil's billy club has two advantages it'll end up presenting Matthew through it's use. A) Throwing the billy club will force Deadshot to stop firing in order to evade the projectile, giving Matthew a break from a constant rate of bullets and allowing him to set himself up for a battle position, or even gain cover. B) It can allow Daredevil the breathing room necessary to try get into melee range, and between Matthew's vastly superior martial talent and his radar sense fueled avoidance capabilities which have allowed him to go untouched by top tier martial artists like Captain America in melee, Matt gaining ground can be a game changer.

Reflexes

This one is tough, truly it is.

Daredevil has some FANTASTIC reflexes due to his radar sense - but Floyd is no slouch either, I've shown him dodging point blank gunfire, reacting to a Sniper Round AFTER it had been fired, and being able to track & tag incredibly quick foes such as Fire and Owen Mercer, the second Captain Boomerang who was able to take down a clone of Jay Garrick who was able to stomp the Outsiders.

Scans Explained - So in the scans above [ 1 - 12 ] we've got a figure in Dark Armor absolutely DESTROYING the entire Outsider's roster. I think one of the most impressive feats of speed here from this Garrick Clone is the fact that he was able to let loose 25 THOUSAND punches straight to Grace Choi's face before anyone on the team can react. Eventually the entire team goes down - Grace, Katana, Metamorpho II - it all comes down to Captain Boomerang Jr. [ Owen ] who is able to launch an array of explosive boomerangs that ALL make contact with the Jay Clone and end up bringing him down. The last two scans [ 13 - 14 ] are there to show that the figure was INDEED a clone of Jay Garrick.

So while DD may be a bullet dodger - so is Floyd, I've shown it above. DD's radar sense gives him some enhancements - but Floyd's ability to use BOTH his guns to maximum efficiency are what I see turning the tides

here. While DD might be able to dodge Floyd's shots if he only had one weapon trained on him - but with one gun to aim directly AT Daredevil forcing him to dodge and the other gun aimed at where Daredevil will move to... I see Floyd gaining the edge.

You'll probably want to contest this one - but as for now - Floyd has the edge.

Edge: Deadshot // Potential Stalemate

I'm not sure if you're saying that Daredevil is at a disadvantage because Floyd presents multiple guns, but I would like to point out again that Matthew is feeling shots before they are even fired:

No Caption Provided

This is a pretty uncanny advantage to have when dealing with multiple projectiles so as to track them and predict when they are going off.

And I think in terms of pure combat speed, Daredevil is more than giving Deadshot absolute hell. I already demonstrated that Matthew can evade Punisher whom have reflexes to catch Mach speedsters while they are using their speed to the fullest, or catch people whom intercept sniper bullets like Iron Fist off guard, or manage to go untouched by men like Captain America whom can out run bullets:

No Caption Provided

He has also managed to use his agility in combination with his speed to avoid a bloodlusted Wolverine in a small room during Enemy of the State.

Wolverine is someone himself fast enough to tag speedsters just like Floyd has(I'd remind you the speedster in question Wolverine tagged, Northstar, has hurt Hulk with his speed punches)

No Caption Provided

Wolverine has other combat speed showings like being able to move fast enough to make Spider-Man think he could possibly be faster than him, blitzing people whom could react in seconds before they realized what happened, fighting fast enough with Sabretooth to look like a continuous blur, etc. so Matt's showing against him is very impressive.

Pressure Points

At first glance this can seem like a true tide turner - the fact that Daredevil can disable his foes with a simple nerve pinch or a quick flurry of strikes really makes him an intimidating foe, but then I looked closer at those scans and realized something.

None of the people that had Pressure Points used against them had any sort of protective clothing or armor.

• Luke Cage | Wears a T Shirt that provides no protection to his nervous system. His skin is easily accessed.
  • Mr. Hyde | Wears a strange cloth outfit, once again it displays no protection to his nervous system. Skin is easily accessed.
  • Punisher | Wears a suit possibly made out of cloth or leather - no protection or padding to protect from Nerve Strikes.
  • Kid Gladiator | Skin is exposed - no protection in certain areas to nerve strikes // pressure points.

So this is where Deadshot's armor comes into play - the dude was tanking hits from 'The Closer' who as I mentioned had a high degree of super strength & super durability. Deadshot's armor didn't tear or break nor did Deadshot suffer any fatal wounds, he might've been a tad shook up but the blows didn't do anything to change the tide of battle.

If you're going to argue that Daredevil's strength & striking power is above that of Closer - then feel free, it's an argument I honestly don't see you winning.

So this brings us to the fact that Daredevil cannot breach Deadshots armor - which then means that he doesn't have access to Deadshot's skin or any access to the pressure points.

Pressure points are a non-factor in this battle since Daredevil can't harm Deadshot through his armor - if you need more durability scans feel free to ask, but it takes a high caliber bullet to even phase the armor - and even then most bullets don't create any openings.

I don't see Daredevil getting to 1 shot Deadshot with pressure points.

In regards to Daredevil's usage of pressure points, an adversary of his he has used them on before has had armor on them before, Punisher. As shown below, Frank wears military armor that is considered grade A in terms of durability.

No Caption Provided

I think this perfectly demonstrates that Daredevil's skill with pressure points is great enough to bypass extra sources of defense like armor and such. I suppose you could argue that Deadshot's armor will be able to lessen the overall effect of things like pressure points, but when you consider the severity of damage Daredevil can lay out with pressure points like disabling arms, stopping breathing, etc. Floyd will be feeling it hard, even with his armor helping him.

And secondly, Deadshot's showing against Closer doesn't necessarily leave him out of the range of attacks like pressure points. All Closer was doing when he was fighting Lawton was trying to punch him out, which isn't what Daredevil is trying to accomplish with his usage of pressure point. I would also point out that extremely durable people like Luke Cage(Can tank attacks from people like Namor) and Kid Gladiator(Can attack Venom strikes from Spider Woman that have greatly affected class 100's) have been one shotted by pressure points before. Even Thor has been affected by pressure points before, and he's someone durable enough to tank the Sun with no ill effect. Pressure points more or less are designed to bypass durability.

Daredevil vs Punisher

What storyline are those scans of the DD // Punisher fight - it honestly seem's like Punisher's gone off his rocker and really isn't all there if you know what I'm saying. He's pretty much snapped and gone berserk - not really a calm, cool, and collected shot that'd be required in order to tag Daredevil.

Truthfully - from what I've seen of Punisher he fights dirty and his marksmanship doesn't stand up to Floyd' reputation. In that scan of tagging Peter he literally had the shotgun held up to his chest before firing the blast - I think it'd be more impressive if he had tagged him from a distance.

The scans of Daredevil evading Punisher and his machine gun fire are from the Daredevil vs Punisher mini series by David Lapham. In regards to Frank's mental state during the encounter, I doubt Frank's aggressive state that you pointed out had any bearing on the encounter before. Punisher is someone that has been regularly described as insane/homicidal, and often goes into periodic rages which only people he respects like Captain America can bring him out of. Not being all there mentally is apart of being Punisher, and unless you have scans showing that that type of mental state is hindering to Frank's combat ability, I don't see any reason to say he was at anything less than 100%

I also don't see why Frank can't be compared to Deadshot in terms of marksmanship. I demonstrated being able to pull off similar speedster tagging feats(And Frank's speedster had the speed they were moving at explicitly pointed out.), he's been able to tag Mach+ people with precognition like Spider-Man,

Frank's killed people with no site aiding him(Matches up to Deadshot's blind flood shooting feat quite nicely:

No Caption Provided

While heavily injured he's managed to shoot an extremely long string on a giant hammer:

No Caption Provided

And in regards to Frank dodging Spider-Man being a product of him being close to Peter, Frank's already tagged Peter from a distance before:

All things considered, Daredevil being able to dodge machine gun fire from Castle is very interchangeable while dealing with Deadshot here.

Daredevil vs Bullseye

I'm figuring that you'll bring up Daredevil's victories over Bullseye to combat Floyd as a means to show that DD could dodge his shots. Typically it's known that Bullseye is more sadistic & cruel - he toys with Matt in his fights, spending his time doing the classic villain monologue while using projectiles such as arrows, knives, ninja stars, or even his teeth - a serious disadvantage compared to a bullet, especially since a bullet would travel much faster than anything Bullseye could throw.

For starters, while Bullseye has a tendency to toy with opponents, let's not sit here and act like he doesn't try to actually kill Matt during their encounters. I mean, shooting at someone with guns isn't necessarily a tactic used by a person trying to take a combatant in alive:

No Caption Provided

And if one wonders why Daredevil evading firearms from Bullseye is impressive, one could look at Bullseye's feats with arms like hitting a target through the eye from two miles away:

Or landing bullets on the bullseye's located on several target's heads while backflipping:

Plus - as I mentioned above, Bullseye's tagged DD with a paper airplane, and in my book's bullets >>>>>> paper airplanes.

The instance in which Bullseye tags Daredevil with a paper airplane is not only inconsistent with Daredevil's encounters with Bullseye in which he has for the vast majority of the time evaded his projectiles, but it also completely contradicts Daredevil's power set. Like I already pointed out in my introductory post, Daredevil's Radar Sense gives him a 360 degree view of his environment, and the extent of it's power has been taken as far as Matthew describing it to be like walking into a room and feeling everything. The Radar Sense constantly alerts him of attacks before they come, like with avoiding Captain America's shield:

No Caption Provided

I'd also point out that in the first scan under spoilers in which Daredevil evaded Captain America's shield, Matthew's Radar Sense had been weakened due to being off of superhero work for a while, and when you consider Steve's feats with tossing his shield(Catching up to ICBM missiles, intercepting bullets, turning lighters on and off with precise shield throws) and that he was bloodlusted due to being high on drugs, it's a pretty damn impressive.

In the second set of scans, Matt was being hindered by an anti Radar chaff and still evaded the shield.

There are other instances of the Radar alerting Matt of incoming objects like here:

No Caption Provided

And here:

No Caption Provided

In the instance that Bullseye managed to tag Matt, the Radar didn't give off any warning, he only heard rustling in the wind:

No Caption Provided

Do you have any explanation for this inconsistency? If not, I do not see why it should be taken as a legit showing.

I mean - Daredevil's been tagged by projectiles before - in his bouts with Bullseye, and Bullseye toys with DD and uses uncommon projectiles like boogers & paper Airplanes whose speed pales in comparison to a bullet.

On first thoughts, bringing up the fact that Bullseye uses projectiles like paper cards, toothpicks, etc. but one has to consider that Bullseye's accuracy with these aforementioned objects has let his tagging feats be very comparable to those of people utilizing bullets. He's done things like tag Spider-Man using just arrows:

No Caption Provided

He's also managed to force Peter to cover himself in a webbing shield due to how many stars he throws:

No Caption Provided

His raw accuracy feats with them extended to accomplishing feats like

NOTE:

Not done with my post yet, will get it done ASAP :)

senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

me for votingTag

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This will never finish, will it?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't be negative like that, the 08 never misses a chance to show off like he can here :D

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@beaconofstrength said:

Don't be negative like that, the 08 never misses a chance to show off like he can here :D

Boomerang describes this situation very, very well.

;)
;)

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@beaconofstrength said:

Boomerang describes this situation very, very well.

;)
;)

I laughed really hard at this.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, I hate missing these things. Now I gotta catch up.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 HigorM  Moderator
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:/

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never gonna happen.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Wolverine008
haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knew it, gosh this almost disappointed me as much as Ultron did in AoU

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knew it, gosh this almost disappointed me as much as Ultron did in AoU

MCU Rustling.... :p I loved AOU though.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So.......is this gonna continue oooorrrrrrr

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote for TTBA.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote for nickzambuto

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Pr0tocol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Pr0tocol
@stormshadow_x said:
@pr0tocol said:

I vote for nickzambuto

Suck up

Said the guy who bumped a year old thread to try and get barry's dick.