CaV TNBB007(Percy Jackson) vs Bth1 (Saiga Riki-Oh)

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

ITT

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@betatesthighlander1: thread doesn't mean much but whatever

also could you edit it to say no prep, no morals, percy has achilles curse?

Percy Jackson

No Caption Provided

Percy Jackson.

That name rings fear into the hearts of monsters everywhere, and it will do the same for Saiga when Percy's through with him.

I will go over Percy's stats in every category.

Strength

At 12 years old, Percy was defeating the Minotaur, a big bull-like creature with extreme strength. Think the offspring of Juggernaut and a cow. Slow, but once he got going, there was no stopping him, unless of course you're Percy Jackson.

The bull-man wheeled toward him, pawed the ground again, and got ready to charge. I thought about how he had squeezed the life out of my mother, made her disappear in a flash of light, and rage filled me like high-octane fuel. I got both hands around one horn and I pulled backward with all my might. The monster tensed, gave a surprised grunt, then— snap!

Taken from @hulkage (sorry bro I just didn't want to do all the math myself I mean you had it right there)

3.14r^2=area of a circle

3.14(4)^2=

3.14(16)=

=50.24 sq in, but the horns are hollow with walls about an inch thick so I have to find the area of a 6 inch circle ( one inch thick on each side so 8-2=6 and subtract it

just incase you were wondering

No Caption Provided

3.14r^2=area of a circle

3.14(3)^2=

3.14(9)=

=28.26 inches squared

• 50.24 inches squared
  • -28.26 inches squared
  • 21.98 inches squared

About one cubic inch of bone can support a little over 14,000 lbs. But I have to convert that to square inches because he broke it and the break wasn't three dimensional it was two dimensional. One cubic inch thats 1x1x1, cant use this so I have to convert to centimeters squared. So 2.54 x 2.54 x 2.54.

14000/2.54= 5511.811024= 5511.8 lbs of force per square inch.

Are you still with me? Hopefully so. Now i multiply the square inches of the horn's bone by the amount of force per square inch it is required to break it.

21.98(5511.8)=121149.364 lbs of force

The Ram's horn was able to withstand about 120,000 lbs of force, or about 60 tons.

Now you might think that's impressive, but Percy has other strength feats that are maybe even better.

For one thing, he held up the sky, but that's not really quantifiable so I won't use it.

I'll save the best feats for later, for all of the things.

Speed

Speed isn't what Percy's known for, but his reaction times are outstanding.

I could feelt its [the bullet's] path. I deflected it off the tip of my sword and kept charging.

He's a bullet timer.

Laistrygonian archers assembled on the deck above us, notching arrows in their enormous bows.

"How do you launch this thing?" screamed Annabeth.

A hellhound leaped at me, but Tyson slammed it aside with a fire extinguisher.

"Get in!" I yelled. I uncapped Riptide and slashed the first volley of arrows out of the air.

Casually slashes a volley of arrows out of the air.

to be extended