• Random Encounter
  • No BFR
  • Standard Gear
  • No morals
  • No prep
  • Uninhabited
  • Fight takes place here

#2 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7966 posts) - - Show Bio

general zod team wins all day everyday even though thor team tough but not tough enough

#3 Posted by New_World_Order (13179 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: Lets do this.

Hulk starts by combating the most biggest, person on your team Mongul, because as well all know Hulk, he will probably want the being who will give him the best brawl. If you look at my team, it's well balanced with defense, power, and speed. You see Photon has this trick where she can turn into light energy, and is basically invulnable from physical harm, so it looks like that's going to be a problem for your team. Quasar can drain, anything thrown at him, and use it too make defenses of his own. Like shield my whole team, make construsts, or simply drain your life force like he has done to Jack Of Hearts. Thor can also drain too, but controls the weather, and is my heaviest hitter. Each person on my team has a job to play. Here they are.

Photon-The distractor

Her job is too basically fly around in her light invulnable form blasting away at your team, throwing them off, and sending them off, and is more than capable of hurting them. Photon electricity, microwaves, radio waves, gamma rays, cosmic rays, X-rays, ultraviolet radiation, electricity, infrared radiation and neutrinos, or any known form of energy from the electromagnetic spectrum; by focusing her light-energy form into a tight beam, she can become a laser. So that will be helpful. Also when they try to blast her away, she can dodge it easily if she's in her light form, or a little harder in her raido wave form. Or some others.

Quasar-Defense & Absorbing

His job is to be the shielding, and absorber of the group. I am more than ceartin that if Sinestro fights Quasar, which is more than likely to happen, once they see each others powers. Sinestro will lose in no time. Quasar is one of the most powerful drainers in the Marvel universe. He can simply drain any construct made from Sinestro, and use the power as a boost. Heck, he can even make his own constructs. Or he can simply just drain the whole ring. Leaving Sinestro powerless to get one-shotted.

Hulk-The Muscle

Being the physically strongest on my team, he is going to be theone pounding heads in from close combat. Mongul will be the one too challenge him. Yes Mongul has downed Superman, but the man of steel was holding back, and he quicky finished Mongul when he went all out. Hulk will defeat Mongul in a brawl, plain, and simple. Hulk can heal from any punches thrown at him from Mongul, and dish them right back. Seeing how Mongul acts, that will probably make Hulk angrier during the fight, which gives him more strength. So far that's two of your members gone.

Thor-Versatilty

Thor with morals off is going to send down lightining bolts, and disaterous winds to the field. He will direct tornadoes, and such at your team. Thor will be fighting General Zod, while the rest hold off Goku. General Zod did in fact brake Superman's jaws, but Thor with Mjolnir holds more power than Zods fists any day. Zod may have the fighting skill advantage but that's about it. Seeing as he's right up there with Superman, he's probably physically stronger thna Thor too, but that's all. A morals off Thor is going to pound him with strikes that dropped Odin to his knees, which we know Zod won't be able to tank much of. After a good fight Zod ends up kneeling to his superior the god of thunder. With Zod down. Goku will probably see how outmatched, and outnumber he is resulting in him transforming it so super sayian 3 or 4, which ever doesn't matter. Want to know why? He still loses. Even with his trainsformation he still no where as physically strong as Thor, let alone a Hulk who is angrier than the start of the fight who just got madder from fighting Mongul. He comes to a physical brawl, and he's finished. If he tries to shoot any energy based attacks, Thor, or Quasar will absorb them. Cool thing about Thor is that when he absorbs, an attack he can fire it back more powerful than it actually was. Like 10x more powerful. i could see Goku trying to take everyone down quick in a physical brawl, and than realizing he won't win that way, so he will fly up. Attempting to dragon fist, kahmehamah them. Or most ceartinly Spirt bomb them. Which will most ceartinly get either absorbed, and fire right back at Goku, or Goku will be killed while trying to fire an attack like that, which takes forever to go.

I'm done for now. Your turn.

#4 Posted by New_World_Order (13179 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#5 Posted by Shawnbaby (10763 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: You ever gonna make a counter argument?

#6 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThunderGodsWrath:  

You sure love to debate.
#7 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio
@oceanmaster21:  

You're suppose to make a argument.
#8 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7966 posts) - - Show Bio

his team looses superman has beaten mongul only once bc he had help but every single time they fought mongul has beaten superman so whats hulk gonna do now i do agree that his qussar can beat goku but thats it i have sinestro who is more skilled lanterns also have the ability to put ppl in other demensions if need be he knows secrets about the rings that not even the gurdians themselves know sinestro wud out smart her then the whole thing with zod zod wud kick thor tail sure thor has no morals for this fight but neither dose zod and thats a problem he will labadimize thor brain with his heat vision he more skilled than thor he stronger than thor hes more versatile then thor zod is goona be laughing at thors attacks bc of how weak they be all thor will hear is

#9 Posted by Shawnbaby (10763 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: If that's your idea of a convincing argument...my vote goes to

#10 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shawnbaby said:

@oceanmaster21: If that's your idea of a convincing argument...my vote goes to @ThunderGodsWrath

#11 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7966 posts) - - Show Bio

yea give him the win we made tht battle when i first created a comicvine account i was just seeing how to make a battle but he did put up a better argument than mine thats for sure so i even agree he wins for now.

#12 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7966 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: u won lol

#13 Posted by New_World_Order (13179 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: You sure love to debate.

:D Me, face you again !

#14 Posted by New_World_Order (13179 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: u won lol

@Shawnbaby said:

@oceanmaster21: If that's your idea of a convincing argument...my vote goes to

@Shawnbaby said:

@oceanmaster21: If that's your idea of a convincing argument...my vote goes to @ThunderGodsWrath

YAH

#15 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: You sure love to debate.

:D Me, face you again !

I need to work on my debating skills more and my laziness. But I will PM you when I am up for it and feeling confident. 
#16 Posted by New_World_Order (13179 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first: Alright !

#17 Posted by comic_book_fan (5615 posts) - - Show Bio

ill take any of you on