In the year (insert date here), Captain America & company fell on hard times. The Avengers, faced with bankruptcy (realizing too late that being a superhero is a poor excuse for a day job), decide to sell their longtime mansion and crash with Nick Fury at his Helicarrier for a while, much to his dismay.
In the ensuing online auction, Dirk Anger sacrificed everything in his possession to place as large a bid as possible. However, an anonymous bidder dropped a hefty 5 billion dollars on the estate at the last minute, leaving Dirk devastated.
Elsewhere, in a shadowy bunker-room, Norman Osborn shut his laptop and grinned. Now, not only had he bought his own group of Osborn's Avengers to combat any crisis, with his name plastered all over their gear, he would move them into the old Avengers Mansion to add insult to injury. The plan was brilliant! Now, time to give that loser, Peter Parker, a phone call and tell him he's not invited. That'll show him!
Dirk Anger, still furious and now homeless, decided to enlist his Nextwave squad to liberate the recently purchased mansion for him. Their orders were to, as Aaron Stack put it, "squash all fleshies on sight". The plan didn't set well at first with Monica, but when Dirk emphasized the mantle of Captain Marvel could be at stake, she was sold on the idea. Nextwave took off, ready for a bloodbath at the Avengers Mansion.
- Monica Rambeau (Is gonna microwave your @%$!)
- Tabitha Smith (Is gonna steal all your stuff!)
- Aaron Stack (Is gonna organize your sock drawer!)
- Elsa Bloodstone (Is gonna speak with an accent!)
- The Captain (His name is The Captain!)
- TGW's team starts at the 7th set of columns down the hallway.
- Don't talk about fight club
- Random encounter
- Standard equipment for everyone
- Win via kill, KO, or incap. No BFR.