616 Thor w/ Belt Of Strength
Hulk/Doc Green
Hulk/Doc Green

Rules

• Basic knowledge.
  • Random Encounter.
  • Standard Gear.
  • To the death.
  • This is a CaV between me and pr0d1gy, so no outside interference from anyone. No voting until both users have finished all their posts. Please do not vote for the person you personally believe wins the fight, but who you think debated their character better overall. When you vote please give reasons why the user that you voted for won. I hope everyone enjoys this CaV.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pr0d1gy you told me to begin yes?

ok here i come

No Caption Provided

Doc Green aka The Omega Hulk

Hulk's Origin

After dosing himself with the Extremis serum, Banner develops another new personality: Doc Green. Doc Green retains Banner's intelligence (much like the Merged Hulk), but is still a wholly separate entity, with the real Bruce kept locked away inside. Doc Green is also far more arrogant and condescending than previous incarnations of the Hulk, believing himself to be far smarter and more capable of making decisions than those around him. This leads to him using Ultron's body to develop a Gamma cure. He forcibly administers it to the various other Gamma-powered heroes of Earth, despite most of them wishing to keep their powers.

At various times, it's implied that Doc Green is in danger of eventually becoming the Maestro, who appears in his dreams. In the end, the Extremis begins to wear off, and rather than take a supplement, Doc Green allows himself to fade away, fearing that his continued existence would one day give rise to the Maestro.

Powers and Abilities

No Caption Provided

Physiology

The Hulk's gamma irradiated physiology allows Hulk to survive in space. Hulk's increase in gamma radiation in proportion to stress (caused by his own physical exertion/anger or outside forces), converting it to stronger cellular mass (stronger DNA which, in turn, produces stronger/denser organic tissues), negating what would be lethal force in order to survive. The growth of Hulk's gamma ray-fueled transmutation gives him potentially limitless strength extending to unparalleled abilities of regenerative healing, stamina, and durability.

Vast Superhuman Strength

Hulk is physically one of the strongest and most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe. His limitless strength usually depends on his emotions, especially his rage. Hulk has the potential to truly be "The strongest one there is".

Hulk is vastly a 100+ class, the original Omega lv thread, together with the Phoenix Force, Sentry and other beings. Hulk's main power is his incredible raw power. He can lift a 150 billions mountain while in a calm state, he can easily lift and throw mountains and even fix the tectonic plates of a planet who was bigger than earth by 1/3, go toe to toe with Thor, manhandle Juggernaut, fighted the power to change a planet's orbit and hold the weight of a fricking star.

Superhuman Speed

Hulk has always been noted to have great superhuman speed despite his size due to the power of his gamma-charged body. He can run really fast

• 1 Blitz Iron Man.
  • 2 Fast enough to stop a aircraft dead.
  • 3-4 Blitz Fin Fang Foom
  • 5 Speed-blitz three cowboys who were faster than the eye could perceive.

Vast Superhuman Durability

Hulk's skin is extremely durable, his skin can easily resist a Ground Zero explosion, Human Torch's Nova Blast, planet-Shattering impacts, and a blast from Galactus. Hulks durability also increases with his rage. Hulk has also been able to take a blast which Ultron used to soften and manipulate adamantium, Wolverine also has a hard time to even cut his skin,

Healing Factor

• A huge sword like Skaar's being stuck straight in his heart is simply pulled out with contempt due to Savage Hulk's healing factor.
  • Infecting Savage Hulk's very insides, he manages to tear them straight out of his body to free himself.
  • The Spikes can only drink from Hulk bc of his constant regeneration.

Vast Superhuman Stamina

Hulks stamina is also very high, in a normal calm state, he can go on for several days before he even begins to feel tired. Hulk's stamina increase with his anger.

Fighting Skills

Hulk has always been a learned fighter he has always shown good skills in swordsmanship

He is pretty agile.
He is pretty agile.

and hand to hand but more importantly

After some training with Iron Fist he was capable of going hand to hand and even beat down Rulk without needing to use his whole physical power.

Your turn.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pr0d1gy

Thor Odinson (My all-time favorite super hero!)

No Caption Provided

Thor is the god of thunder and blood son of Odin Borson. He is also son of Elder God Gaea. The purpose Odin had for Thor was to bear a son whose powers would derive from both Asgard & Midgard. This elaborate idea would make it impossible for 'Those Who Shit Above In Shadow' to determine his actions. Thus, Thor could, and did, bring an end to the Ragnorak Cycle when he acquired the Odin-Force -to a degree far surpassing Odin, and the Runes. He has not only achieved the impossible through his actions but had also with the assistance of others; when Odin & Thor fought together and brought down Surtur. Aside from high tier cosmic battles Thor has also fought against The Destroyer, Savage Hulk & even Odin.

Thor was originally introduced by Stan Lee. The idea being was to create someone stronger than the Hulk, a being more powerful and surpassing him. 'How do you make someone stronger than the strongest person?' Lee thought to himself. 'You make him a god!'. That was the original idea and the Marvel comics have always prescribed to that idea. Thor was introduced as a character meant to be greater and more powerful than The Hulk.

How do you make someone stronger than the strongest person? (The Hulk) It finally came to me; Don't make him human -make him a god. I decided readers were already pretty familiar with the Greek and Roman Gods. It might be fun to delve into the old Norse legends... Besides, I pictured Norse gods looking like Vikings of old, with the flowing beards, horned helmets, and battled clubs. ...Journey into Mystery, needed a shot in the arm, so I picked Thor ...to headline the book. -- Excelsior The Amazing Life of Stan Lee

No Caption Provided

Thors Plan Of Attack & Battles with Galactus, Savage Hulk & 2 Additional Hulk's.

• Due to being a God of Thunder, Thor has the strength, durability and speed to engage The Hulk in physical combat. The evidence lies in his matches with Savage Hulk and other powerful adversaries. If hand 2 hand combat doesn't prove beneficial, Thor will be able to call onto his mighty mallet Mjolnir for aid. With this mallet, Thor's wide variety of attacks are near endless. However, that will be a backing argument for Thor and I will save that for later.
  • Thor has the power to make even Galactus feel pain and has even broken The Hulk's neck on a non-canon encounter 'What If'? True, this may be a non-canon comic but the idea remains the same. What if Thor had enough of The Hulk and didn't hold back? If such were the case, Thor could end this fight any-time he wanted.
  • As stated above, Thor has even gotten the better of 2 Hulks that he engaged in combat. Dealing with one should be no problem for The God of Thunder.
  • On their previous encounters in the old days, a huge advantage that Hulk had was the 60 second time limit that Thor was limited by. If Thor was away from his mallet for more than 1 minute he would turn back into Donald Blake. However, in this thread, Thor is not affected by that and thus, is free to do as he pleases for the duration of the match.
  • Thor has shown the capability of making great shields with Mjolnir. Unbreakable shields that even Savage Hulk cannot break through. With such a capability, The Hulk is inable to lay a finger on Thor.
  • Conclusively, Thor has already shown that he's capable of matching Hulk's strength for an entire hour. After a brief encounter, the two locked hands and neither could best the others strength. This was a battle against Savage Hulk, which is one of the more powerful incarnations of The Hulk. If Thor is able to m
No Caption Provided

Additional Considerations...

• Additionally Thor has already shown that he's capable of matching The Hulk's strength. The two had a brief altercation and locked hands for an entire hour. Neither was able to over-come the other. Take into account that this was 'Save Hulk', which is one of the more powerful incarnations of Hulk. Thor has shown strength on par with The Hulk and that is before we consider the wide variety of Mjolnir's capabilities and the benefits of The Belt Of Strength.
  • The Belt Of Strength doubles The God of Thunders' physical power. Consider the above argument and now double Thor's strength. He would undoubtedly be stronger than The Hulk without the aid of Mjolnir. He can also attach The Belt Of Strength to Mjolnir and increase it's already staggering might. With such an increase of power he's able to destroy mountains in the surrounding vicinity and blow cities to destruction.
  • Such an augmentation in power allowed Thor to stagger even the mighty Celestial Exitar. Hulk is less than a neighborhood threat. This type of power would one shot The Hulk. Nor does The Hulk have the durability feats to show he`s capable of tanking such a destructive force of power.

The Conclusion of the opening...

• Thor`s variety of attack and greater physical strength leaves him many different opportunities to finish the battle. He can attach the Belt Of Strength to himself -to overwhelm the Hulk in physical combat, or to Mjolnir, and blow their surrounding vicinity. Such a staggering force of attack wouldn't be over-come by Hulks healing factor, the force is too great. Thor has already shown to be capable of besting 2 Hulks, stale-mating Savage Hulk and even breaking The Hulks neck, the addition of 'Basic Knowledge', would mean Thor would know what to expect due to their previous encounters and adjust his battle strategy accordingly.
No Caption Provided

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@divell: Did you really copy and paste an opener from another CAV?

ImmortanSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell: oh boy this is gonna b good I didn't think I'd see u do a CAV against Thor

I know your very knowledgable on Thor I'm gonna watch this one closely

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm looking forward to it :3 @divell

No Caption Provided

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy: 0.0... OK... Gonna have something for tonight.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, since he removed all my scans we'll have to pretend that I had scans to support my argument. Lol

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy said:

Okay, since he removed all my scans we'll have to pretend that I had scans to support my argument. Lol

u should only post 3 per issue. or post what's the important stuff u wanna post of.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Divell
@pr0d1gy said:

Thor Odinson (My all-time favorite super hero!)

must say though true be said Hulk has always been my numero uno since I was a kid Thor has always a close and challenger.

Thor is the god of thunder and blood son of Odin Borson. He is also son of Elder God Gaea. The purpose Odin had for Thor was to bear a son whose powers would derive from both Asgard & Midgard. This elaborate idea would make it impossible for 'Those Who Shit Above In Shadow' to determine his actions. Thus, Thor could, and did, bring an end to the Ragnorak Cycle when he acquired the Odin-Force -to a degree far surpassing Odin, and the Runes. He has not only achieved the impossible through his actions but had also with the assistance of others; when Odin & Thor fought together and brought down Surtur. Aside from high tier cosmic battles Thor has also fought against The Destroyer, Savage Hulk & even Odin.

Nice Intro.

Thor was originally introduced by Stan Lee. The idea being was to create someone stronger than the Hulk, a being more powerful and surpassing him. 'How do you make someone stronger than the strongest person?' Lee thought to himself. 'You make him a god!'. That was the original idea and the Marvel comics have always prescribed to that idea. Thor was introduced as a character meant to be greater and more powerful than The Hulk.

How do you make someone stronger than the strongest person? (The Hulk) It finally came to me; Don't make him human -make him a god. I decided readers were already pretty familiar with the Greek and Roman Gods. It might be fun to delve into the old Norse legends... Besides, I pictured Norse gods looking like Vikings of old, with the flowing beards, horned helmets, and battled clubs. ...Journey into Mystery, needed a shot in the arm, so I picked Thor ...to headline the book. -- Excelsior The Amazing Life of Stan Lee

Originally Yes but is by far a pretty wrong standar to determine who is stronger. Prior to Hulk's stand on Planet Sakaar Hulk absorbed the planet's energy increasing forever his strength.

No Caption Provided

Hulk has become a force to fear even the all time favorite Mighty Thor. Yet Hulk has constantly show to posses the abilitie to if enraged enough one-shot Thor with zero problems.

not to lowball or anything just making a point that if angry enough Hulk could easily take down big T.

No Caption Provided

Another way to determine is comparing their power greed, Thor may have speed thanks to Mjolnir but Hulk posses Durability. and it increase all the way up.

Thors Plan Of Attack & Battles with Galactus, Savage Hulk & 2 Additional Hulk's.

• Due to being a God of Thunder, Thor has the strength, durability and speed to engage The Hulk in physical combat. The evidence lies in his matches with Savage Hulk and other powerful adversaries. If hand 2 hand combat doesn't prove beneficial, Thor will be able to call onto his mighty mallet Mjolnir for aid. With this mallet, Thor's wide variety of attacks are near endless. However, that will be a backing argument for Thor and I will save that for later.

Hate to be nitpicking, it takes a lot of me, but being a god has nothing to do with strength. Hulk posses the power to surpass the gods, Thor posses the strength to keep up with Thor, but that's it. Volstagg, Sif, Loki, Valder, none of them actually posses the power to give a challenge, a finger is all that it takes to take him down.

• Thor has the power to make even Galactus feel pain and has even broken The Hulk's neck on a non-canon encounter 'What If'? True, this may be a non-canon comic but the idea remains the same. What if Thor had enough of The Hulk and didn't hold back? If such were the case, Thor could end this fight any-time he wanted.

Hulk has broke Mjlnir in a What if?

No Caption Provided

Is not good to use What if? I mean is a good neck feat, hehehe, but non-canon and is not following the contest of many battle they have had.

Thor and Hulk: What really happened and what would really happen

• As stated above, Thor has even gotten the better of 2 Hulks that he engaged in combat. Dealing with one should be no problem for The God of Thunder.

2 Hulks,

Loading Video...

Two Hulk that don't act nothing like the OG, two Hulk that give Thor a trouble but featless no more.

whether the Big Green has gone toe to toe with all of the Avengers, easily scaping their grip,

heck his has gone toe to toe tryng to calm down the Big Three

Loading Video...

Neither are going all out but Thor is angry bc of how is Hulk trying him like...poop... never though I would say that.

• On their previous encounters in the old days, a huge advantage that Hulk had was the 60 second time limit that Thor was limited by. If Thor was away from his mallet for more than 1 minute he would turn back into Donald Blake. However, in this thread, Thor is not affected by that and thus, is free to do as he pleases for the duration of the match.

Not really, in all of Thor vs Hulk fight the 1 minute thing has never been a problem for them to fight. (the link has almost their fight, Thor has never had any trouble to fight Hulk despite the time. Heck in a few comics Thor ask to his father to lift the enchantment and Hulk beat him down without the hammer. Is pretty obvious up to now in the old time

Thor with Hammer > Hulk > Thor w/out Hammer.

• Thor has shown the capability of making great shields with Mjolnir. Unbreakable shields that even Savage Hulk cannot break through. With such a capability, The Hulk is inable to lay a finger on Thor.

I don't remember any shield, please post it to be sure.

• Conclusively, Thor has already shown that he's capable of matching Hulk's strength for an entire hour. After a brief encounter, the two locked hands and neither could best the others strength. This was a battle against Savage Hulk, which is one of the more powerful incarnations of The Hulk. If Thor is able to m

Savage Hulk is the average incarnation of Hulk. Most powerful?

Uni power Hulk, Green Scar, Mindless Hulk, Infinite Gauntlets Hulk, all of those guys are more powerful than the Average Hulk.

Additional Considerations...

• Additionally Thor has already shown that he's capable of matching The Hulk's strength. The two had a brief altercation and locked hands for an entire hour. Neither was able to over-come the other. Take into account that this was 'Save Hulk', which is one of the more powerful incarnations of Hulk. Thor has shown strength on par with The Hulk and that is before we consider the wide variety of Mjolnir's capabilities and the benefits of The Belt Of Strength.

U already posted this.

• The Belt Of Strength doubles The God of Thunders' physical power. Consider the above argument and now double Thor's strength. He would undoubtedly be stronger than The Hulk without the aid of Mjolnir. He can also attach The Belt Of Strength to Mjolnir and increase it's already staggering might. With such an increase of power he's able to destroy mountains in the surrounding vicinity and blow cities to destruction.

Hulk's strength increase by the time. is not something u take as a consideration. And Thor has already done that without the belt and so has Hulk.

• Such an augmentation in power allowed Thor to stagger even the mighty Celestial Exitar. Hulk is less than a neighborhood threat. This type of power would one shot The Hulk. Nor does The Hulk have the durability feats to show he`s capable of tanking such a destructive force of power.

1-3 Resist and lift the weight of a star.

4 Gives and take punches to shake the whole world.

5-6 fall from the moon and not even faced.

7-9 Hulk resist and stop Exitar's advance that was going to crush the planet.

10 Resist, lift and fight back the power to change the orbit of a planet.

Hulk has even no-selled a explosion that destroyed the planet sakaar a planet bigger than earth by 1/3

The Conclusion of the opening...

• Thor`s variety of attack and greater physical strength leaves him many different opportunities to finish the battle. He can attach the Belt Of Strength to himself -to overwhelm the Hulk in physical combat, or to Mjolnir, and blow their surrounding vicinity. Such a staggering force of attack wouldn't be over-come by Hulks healing factor, the force is too great. Thor has already shown to be capable of besting 2 Hulks, stale-mating Savage Hulk and even breaking The Hulks neck, the addition of 'Basic Knowledge', would mean Thor would know what to expect due to their previous encounters and adjust his battle strategy accordingly.

Thor posses versatility in this battle but that's about it. He doens't have a actual way to put down, not the way u have mentioned now. U have shown me nonecanon feats whether I show u canon feats, and u have yet to got for the storms. But please allow me to teach u in the art of busting the Asgardian. (imagine a chinese voice from a old kung fu master).

To the defeat a phoenix when Thor falls who u gonna call?

No Caption Provided

Time To Smash

Ok Now that we got all the presentations out of the way, let's get this down to different questions of Thor vs Hulk.

Who is faster?

Combat faster, we all know Thor with Mjolnir is pretty fast but his combat speed, is really that great compared to the Hulk?

1. Wolverine, someone who give Thor a hard time, whether Thor is holding back or not has it impossible to get Hulk by surprise.
  2. Heck Iron Man who easily has blitzed people like Spiderman gets bullrushed by Hulk.
  3. Spiderman himself who can easily evade Laser like nothing can't evade Hulk by too long.
  4. But more importantly of all, Hulk has blitzed people who can move faster than the eye can see and shot with normal guns like if they were machine guns.

Though Thor can help himself with Mjolnir to get close to Hulk, Hulk can catch Thor by surprise and blitz the life out of him.

Who hits harder?

Thor, there is no need to say otherwise, but that's bc of the hammer, but Thor has it hard to pull up a striking power enough to shake the planet or brake it, whether Hulk does it everyday. Comparing them by their fights with other people Thor actually lost a fight with Phoenix Force Ema Frost. He give her a hard time but when Hulk has her encounter with her he easily knock her into the planet, sneaking behind her.

No Caption Provided

Thor having a hard time doing anything to her Hulk easily pound her inside the earth.

Another well example is Rulk

Though Thor has by Rulk's own words nearly killed him when Savage Hulk nearly fails. Hulk later in their second encounter nearly killed Rulk when he stops holding back. Never the less, Thor is a formidable opponent but Hulk is simply outclass him physically.

While Hulk can pretty much Shake Dimensions, Thor can bust moon-sized bombs made of the core of stars and pretty much shake stats, I mean I can shake my department hitting the floor with my two hands but I can't brake it. That's why I say Thor hit harder than Hulk. But don't take my own word for that the incredible amount of pain Hulk can deliver can be described by Wolverine's own words

No Caption Provided

Who can take more punishment?

Via feats? Hulk, while Thor has tanked the explosion of planets, ok not tanked by no-selled the explosion of planets Hulk can do shit like this

No Caption Provided

That's pretty much what puts Hulk in the top chain on Marvel's Omega threads, Hulk is impossible to put down. Heck sometimes I actually ask myself why come up with versions more powerful than Savage Hulk, the Green Goliath is the OP Hulk.

With all this in account we can actually say, Hulk is pretty much obliterating Thor in a direct combat.

Who is more powerful?

Definitely Thor, there is a difference between strength and power and Thor brakes this match, Thor's storms and multiple power is what give him the edge against skyfathers and more, but is this power of Hulk gonna be enough to put Thor down? Well we will need to read ur next post to see that answer.

How is gonna Hulk beat Thor?

There is only one way actually, Hulk Smash. While Thor's lightnings are powerful and Thor's attacks are greater than Hulk's punches specially bc they are far away Hulk can create earthquakes or heck he can counter with his all powerful thunderclaps

enough to repel attacks powerful enough to shatter entire dimensions. Thor's storms and lightnings will prove useless against the mightiest mortal on earth.

Is ur turn darling? And I actually hope u give me some real challenge. I mean I love ur tourneys but ur way of debate gives a lot to which for. Hope u give me something better than this.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

T4V.

@pr0d1gy said:

'Those Who Shit Above In Shadow'

Heh.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pr0d1gy
No Caption Provided

Initial Rebuttals...

• In the majority of their fights, the 60 second time limit has always been a key factor in The Hulks favor. In the olden days there were several scenarios where Thor was separate from his hammer and had to worry about that & fighting Hulk at the same time. Regardless, the two have mostly been displayed as even, but Thor has always seemed to be less interested in the fight than The Hulk.
  • The Phoenix Emma had her back turned towards The Hulk. Clearly she was taken off guard and the feat itself isn't very impressive. Therefore it doesn't account for much.
  • The pain that Hulk caused Wolverine has nothing to do with Thor. The two aren't even in the same tier of power. So the argument itself is generally lacking.
  • The speed & reaction feats you displayed were performed by people who are less than neighborhood threats. Thor is planetary level and has performed reaction and speed feats that far surpass them.
  • Further-more, your rebuttal of The Hulk 'obliterating Thor' is a little bit of a stretch. You also made the assumption that Thor would engage him in hand 2 hand combat, which he hardly ever does. He would stake his life in Mjolnir. A defense and offense with the versatility and strength that The Hulk has no answer for.
  • Regarding the damage soak you displayed for The Hulk... well... I am left unimpressed. Thor has done so much more in his time that his battles have reached the tier of Celestials. A level of power that The Hulk only 'wishes' he could partake in.
  • Hulk can definitely be difficult to put down but he's not so difficult as to make it a hopeless cause for Thor. A holding back Thor has always been able to fight on the same ground as The Hulk.
No Caption Provided

Counters...

• Thor has always shown that he generally holds back during his battles with 'mortals', the Hulk is no exception to the this rule. You tried to claim that The Hulk beating Iron-Man was impressive, but Thor has shown the ability to defeat Iron-Man at any moment he chooses.
  • Further-more, it isn't only from Thor's admission that he holds back, but also from the admission of others. Therefore the argument that Thor holds back is not irrelevant but a fact. He would probably hold back until he got tired of the battle and decides to finish The Hulk in but one shot.
  • A scan below shows the difference from a 'holding back' Thor and a Thor who simply got tired. Hulk would be no exception to this rule.

Continued...

• You asked for the scan of Thor creating a shield with Mjolnir, so I'll provide it. This shows that regardless of whatever strength The Hulk is at, Mjolnir will always be a step a-head. Since shielding is a possibility on Thor's end, it shows that The Hulk has absolutely no answer to Mjolnir's diversity.
  • Further-more, you claimed that Thor's status as a Thunder God doesn't matter because of the insignificance of Warrior's Three... this would actually be true if The Hulk didn't make a difference between a man and a Thunder God, and admit inferiority to Thor. These are The Hulks words, so summarily, they contradict you.
  • The Silver Surfer has fought The Hulk before and casually defeated him. Power Cosmic is simply too great for The Hulk to compete with, but not Thor. Further-more, The Hulk actually ran away in fear from The Surfer, whereas Thor has gotten the better of Surfer and proved he's more durable.
  • Even the mighty Power Cosmic that The Surfer inherited from Galactus isn't enough to separate Thor from Mjolnir.
  • The Surfer had admitted inferiority to Thor in the past, but stood his ground and casually bested The Hulk.
  • Thor has even shown the capabilities and strength of taking on Beta Ray Bill & The Silver Surfer at the same time. Keep in mind that The Hulk ran away -scared shitless, from the Surfer. Whereas Thor can not only hold his own (and beat) against the Surfer, but an additional adversary as well. Thor may have been pretty pissed in the scan, but it shows that he's truly capable of if he's not holding back. Summarily, once Thor decides he's humored The Hulk enough, he'll quickly put an end to this battle.

Finishing arguments...

• Due to the diversity of Mjolnir. Thor is capable of finishing the fight before it even begins. For example, Thor has shown the ability to absorb radiation with Mjolnir and even the Power Cosmic attacks from The Silver Surfer. Regardless of whatever level of power Hulks 'Gamma Radiation' is at, Thor can simply absorb it and either weaken him, or turn him back into Bruce Banner.
  • Since Classic Thor counts as well, this means Thor has the ability to open up a veil in the vicinity that will stop time. If Hulk enters it, he could simply freeze him where he stands and one shot him.
  • Additionally, Classic Thor has been shown to be capable of traveling back in time. So realistically, he could travel back in time and one shot The Hulk before the match even begins!
  • Futher-more, Thor has used Mjolnir to banish people. Since Mjolnir is above The Hulk in the cosmic compass hierarchy of Marvel -due to being the creation of the Skyfather Odin, Thor can simply raise Mjolnir and BFR The Hulk on the spot. End of match.
  • Thor has even shown the capabilities of reversing time. So even if Thor decided to play around with the Hulk for too long a period, he could use Mjolnir and bring the battle back to the beginning and nullify all the damage he received. With such a great advantage, he is ahead of Hulk in every scenario.
  • Additionally, Thor's battle with Bor actually lead to the bursting of the planet they were battling on. Further-more, the neighboring moon was also cracked. This is a fairly impressive feat.
  • Thor has also hit Beta Ray Bill with enough force to bust the planet. These are planetary busting feats and simply beyond anything the Hulk can do.

Conclusion...

• It's quite clear that the Hulk isn't in the same weight class as Thor. In raw physical power, he's likely Thor's equal, but let's not forget about The Belt Of Strength, which he attach to himself for double strength or throw it on Mjolnir and bust the surrounding mountains in the vicinity. Further-more, Thor's versatility with Mjolnir would prove overwhelming from the get-go. Thor can literally BFR The Hulk to the Infinity Vortex or he can play around with time and reverse any damage The Hulk causes him and alternate his plan of attack. Supplementary evidence has proven that The Hulk & Thor have went up against The Silver Surfer, but to varying outcomes. Where the Hulk ran away scared, Thor has bested The Surfer and even astounded him by absorbing Power Cosmic and nullifying his attacks. If Thor is capable of messing with resourceful energy of Power Cosmic -which is the source of Galactus's power, than messing around with The Hulks Gamma Radiation would prove underwhelming. We've established ways in how Thor is superior, more powerful, stronger, more diverse and he has the resume to prove it. Conclusively, The Hulk does not stand a chance against Thor. Thor might play around with him temporarily, but he can finish the fight at any moment he so desires.
No Caption Provided

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Divell

@pr0d1gy said:

Initial Rebuttals...

In the majority of their fights, the 60 second time limit has always been a key factor in The Hulks favor. In the olden days there were several scenarios where Thor was separate from his hammer and had to worry about that & fighting Hulk at the same time. Regardless, the two have mostly been displayed as even, but Thor has always seemed to be less interested in the fight than The Hulk.

Neither in the links I showed or in this video the 60 seconds is a problem.

The Phoenix Emma had her back turned towards The Hulk. Clearly she was taken off guard and the feat itself isn't very impressive. Therefore it doesn't account for much.

I had mentioned that. and the feat is impressive cause Thor was unable to defeat a weaker version of her.

The pain that Hulk caused Wolverine has nothing to do with Thor. The two aren't even in the same tier of power. So the argument itself is generally lacking.

Not the pain but a description of how Hulk's punches actually feel, is more to you and the readers know how does a punch from the Hulk feels like.

The speed & reaction feats you displayed were performed by people who are less than neighborhood threats. Thor is planetary level and has performed reaction and speed feats that far surpass them.

The fact that u are planetary lv or neighborhood doesn't make a difference when it comes on speed, you have yet to show me Thor is faster than Hulk. And i very doubt it Hulk has been easily capable of keeping up with Mjolnir in a fight against giants.

No Caption Provided

Further-more, your rebuttal of The Hulk 'obliterating Thor' is a little bit of a stretch. You also made the assumption that Thor would engage him in hand 2 hand combat, which he hardly ever does. He would stake his life in Mjolnir. A defense and offense with the versatility and strength that The Hulk has no answer for.

in those links and the video I showed Thor engage Hulk in combat without his hammer multiple times, is in character for him to simply try to defeat Hulk on his own mediums. And Hulk can easily evade Thor's throws and proceed to blitz Thor.

Regarding the damage soak you displayed for The Hulk... well... I am left unimpressed. Thor has done so much more in his time that his battles have reached the tier of Celestials. A level of power that The Hulk only 'wishes' he could partake in.

You are yet to prove any of this, u say Thor gives out more output than Hulk, yet I'm the onlyone actually posting feats I'm comparing them. Practically I'm playing solitary.

Hulk can definitely be difficult to put down but he's not so difficult as to make it a hopeless cause for Thor. A holding back Thor has always been able to fight on the same ground as The Hulk.

A Warrior's Madness Thor is unable to put down Professor Hulk disguised as Maestro, heck Hulk is pretty much owning a amped Thor.

Something to read on my part.

Thor has always shown that he generally holds back during his battles with 'mortals', the Hulk is no exception to the this rule. You tried to claim that The Hulk beating Iron-Man was impressive, but Thor has shown the ability to defeat Iron-Man at any moment he chooses.

You mean when Odinforce Thor owned Iron Man in his most basic armor? yeah cause that's fair. Hulk has constantly owned Iron Man and his Hulkbusters whether Thor needs Odinforce to own Iron Man.

Further-more, it isn't only from Thor's admission that he holds back, but also from the admission of others. Therefore the argument that Thor holds back is not irrelevant but a fact. He would probably hold back until he got tired of the battle and decides to finish The Hulk in but one shot.

Yes Thor hold back with most mortals, yet he has various times shown to be uncapable of actually hold back against Hulk and still gotten owned.

A scan below shows the difference from a 'holding back' Thor and a Thor who simply got tired. Hulk would be no exception to this rule.

Warrior's Madness Thor is 10 times more powerful than base Thor, Professor Hulk a weaker version of Hulk was owning him.

More reading.

You asked for the scan of Thor creating a shield with Mjolnir, so I'll provide it. This shows that regardless of whatever strength The Hulk is at, Mjolnir will always be a step a-head. Since shielding is a possibility on Thor's end, it shows that The Hulk has absolutely no answer to Mjolnir's diversity.

You didn't actually provided any scan of Thor even using a shield. u only provided a scan of Thor whirwind around to create a disruption, Hulk in that scan is trying to push and not punch and guess what happens then if Hulk punched him?

If Hulk can punch through time and space I doubt he would have any problem punching through Thor's little barrier.

Further-more, you claimed that Thor's status as a Thunder God doesn't matter because of the insignificance of Warrior's Three... this would actually be true if The Hulk didn't make a difference between a man and a Thunder God, and admit inferiority to Thor. These are The Hulks words, so summarily, they contradict you.

I can counter ur statement with another one. All you got in there is saying "Hulk fears no man but Thor is no man" well that doesn't actually mean anything since Thor admits he never could defeat Hulk.

No Caption Provided

The Silver Surfer has fought The Hulk before and casually defeated him. Power Cosmic is simply too great for The Hulk to compete with, but not Thor. Further-more, The Hulk actually ran away in fear from The Surfer, whereas Thor has gotten the better of Surfer and proved he's more durable.

No, stop making things up, first everytime SS fight Hulk is by a long dinstance and trying not to engage Hulk in a direct fight, in planet Hulk, a weakened Hulk finally fights a weakened SS and guess who eats the dirt? Hulk obliterates SS to the point he nearly kills him. So we know why SS uses energy assault against Hulk and not a actual fight, heck SS even tries to drain Hulk from his Ganma rays to evade a actual conflict with the green beast.

Even the mighty Power Cosmic that The Surfer inherited from Galactus isn't enough to separate Thor from Mjolnir.

A younger SS can't beat Thor using cosmic shields, congrats, SS isn't actually engaging Thor while he is trying to punch through SS's shield, very convenient for the thunderer, heck he has in the past even gone physical with Thor instead of engaging in a energy struggle as he often does with Hulk.

The Surfer had admitted inferiority to Thor in the past, but stood his ground and casually bested The Hulk.

Sure, stood his ground, absorbing Hulk's gamma power to try to make him into a human isn't a great example. Specially if Hulk has actually easily beaten Juggernaut whom Thor has his bad days with.

Thor has even shown the capabilities and strength of taking on Beta Ray Bill & The Silver Surfer at the same time. Keep in mind that The Hulk ran away -scared shitless, from the Surfer. Whereas Thor can not only hold his own (and beat) against the Surfer, but an additional adversary as well. Thor may have been pretty pissed in the scan, but it shows that he's truly capable of if he's not holding back. Summarily, once Thor decides he's humored The Hulk enough, he'll quickly put an end to this battle.

A bloodlusted Thor against a Silver Surfer and a BRB who was trying to calm him down and not hurt him. did u come with that on ur own or did u had some help? Will that be before or after Hulk easily disarm Thor and obliterate him in a hand to hand combat where Thor simply stands little to no chance at all of winning.

Finishing arguments...

Due to the diversity of Mjolnir. Thor is capable of finishing the fight before it even begins. For example, Thor has shown the ability to absorb radiation with Mjolnir and even the Power Cosmic attacks from The Silver Surfer. Regardless of whatever level of power Hulks 'Gamma Radiation' is at, Thor can simply absorb it and either weaken him, or turn him back into Bruce Banner.

So pretty much we got a Thor tired of getting his beam kicked by Hulk that he tries to pull up a SS trick without knowing the consecuences, not to mention is very out of character of him to do that since Thor by himself always engage in physical combat or tries to use storms to fight Hulk.

Since Classic Thor counts as well, this means Thor has the ability to open up a veil in the vicinity that will stop time. If Hulk enters it, he could simply freeze him where he stands and one shot him.

Do your homework before engaging against someone who knows both of the participants inside and out.

Hulk can't be stopped by time

So another strategy gone bye bye.

Additionally, Classic Thor has been shown to be capable of traveling back in time. So realistically, he could travel back in time and one shot The Hulk before the match even begins!

Another unrealistic and in a bad way a character as Thor is not able to do so in combat and travel in time to attack a opponent "worthy of his caliber" to put it in some way Thor prefers to engage on combat.

Futher-more, Thor has used Mjolnir to banish people. Since Mjolnir is above The Hulk in the cosmic compass hierarchy of Marvel -due to being the creation of the Skyfather Odin, Thor can simply raise Mjolnir and BFR The Hulk on the spot. End of match.

Another unfit of his character and unable to be so. Again if Thor could would do that instead of engaging Hulk in a actual combat he would have done it before. Heck against Mindless Hulk who was giving him trouble and can be said even had the upper-hand Thor forgot he could bfr Hulk and decided to engage him in a fight.

Thor has even shown the capabilities of reversing time. So even if Thor decided to play around with the Hulk for too long a period, he could use Mjolnir and bring the battle back to the beginning and nullify all the damage he received. With such a great advantage, he is ahead of Hulk in every scenario.

At this point you are simply relying on bfr. remember winner is by Death only. We talked this over. Yet you are bringing point that at best u can do is create a stalemate.

Additionally, Thor's battle with Bor actually lead to the bursting of the planet they were battling on. Further-more, the neighboring moon was also cracked. This is a fairly impressive feat.

Yes impressive indeed, I also mentioned that before as well, and also mentioned Hulk shaking realities around. Not to mention that in that feat Thor is braking his bones and tendons swinging the hammer harder than he could.

Thor has also hit Beta Ray Bill with enough force to bust the planet. These are planetary busting feats and simply beyond anything the Hulk can do.

Not true, Thor destroys a planetoid not a actual planet, Hulk has one-shoted a meteor twice the size of the earth.

true enough this is Gray Hulk, but is a weaker version of the Hulk I'm using on this CaV.

Conclusion...

It's quite clear that the Hulk isn't in the same weight class as Thor. In raw physical power, he's likely Thor's equal, but let's not forget about The Belt Of Strength, which he attach to himself for double strength or throw it on Mjolnir and bust the surrounding mountains in the vicinity.

He is gonna need it since Hulk by himself has one-shoted already twice Thor. And like already proved you Hulk is more than a match for a 10 times stronger Thor, how is twice the strength of Thor gonna do nothing in this fight?

Further-more, Thor's versatility with Mjolnir would prove overwhelming from the get-go. Thor can literally BFR The Hulk to the Infinity Vortex or he can play around with time and reverse any damage The Hulk causes him and alternate his plan of attack.

Being the winner determined by Death, and Thor always engaging Hulk in physical combat instead of bfr like u say he could he decides to fight him in real combat.

Supplementary evidence has proven that The Hulk & Thor have went up against The Silver Surfer, but to varying outcomes. Where the Hulk ran away scared, Thor has bested The Surfer and even astounded him by absorbing Power Cosmic and nullifying his attacks.

Hulk has never run away scared from neither SS nor Thor. Second every time SS fights Hulk he decides the easy way as he is not stupid, he knows he stands little to none in physical combat against the Jade Giant.

If Thor is capable of messing with resourceful energy of Power Cosmic -which is the source of Galactus's power, than messing around with The Hulks Gamma Radiation would prove underwhelming. We've established ways in how Thor is superior, more powerful, stronger, more diverse and he has the resume to prove it. Conclusively, The Hulk does not stand a chance against Thor. Thor might play around with him temporarily, but he can finish the fight at any moment he so desires.

No, Thor has never used against Hulk, nor has he drained Gamma energy in the past, yes he has drained nuclear energies but even Hulk has feats countering the draining

No Caption Provided

And since Magic can't drain Hulk's powers I doubt Thor has what it takes to drain Hulk

Loading Video...

OK let's go to the star of the event

No Caption Provided

Not just your strategies are playing on Thor BFRing Hulk in a not really in character manner intead of engaging Hulk like he always does. Like I say in those links I give u Hulk vs Thor every time they fight Thor either uses Storms or uses pure force. In which neither prove capable of putting Hulk down by themself. True enough Thor has knocked Hulk down with a sneak attack from Hulk just to later simply Hulk waking up and beating the crap out of goldilocks yet is proven again and again Hulk posses the pants in the bromance. Heck when a angry Thor enounters Thor there is only one possible outcome,

No Caption Provided

Hulk has proven again and again against people like Thor, Sentry and Juggernaut he simply stands on top of the food chain when it comes to strength. Why do i mention Sentry? well if u remember in Seed Thor gets totally owned physically by him while Hulk stands his ground against him. Remember again how Hulk and Thor's modern fights end? The scans are up there, classic Thor was no different

No Caption Provided

Hulk can easily grab Thor's hammer and four shot him like he did in the past. Thor has never been close to do something to that against Hulk, heck Thor's strikes have proven useless against the Hulk

No Caption Provided

even though Thor catch him by surprise.

And like I say before Hulk is faster in combat wise and movement, stronger more durable than Thor. He simply stands on top of the hill when coming to the actual fight.

Summary

1. Like I already posted you Hulk actually is more than a match for a 10 times stronger Thor, a twice stronger Thor makes no real difference.
  2. Hulk is faster than Thor, he maybe able to travel great interplanetary distance but that from combat wise is very different, though Thor maybe a planet buster Hulk doesn't stay behind. As even in his weakest incarnation he is capable of one-shot a meteor twice the size of earth.
  3. You are yet to counter any of the statements I posted you before. And ignoring my battle plan without any real counter to give me.
  4. You are actually trying to say Thor can win by simply bfr but as we acorded with each other the winner is by death. And as I actually show u is not in his character to bfr a opponents like Hulk specially when he can fight him with all his might.
  5. You need to stop focusing on ur own argument and stop posting cool pictures and star actually make a counter to all of my debate.

Seriously love you need to counter and not simply ignore reality and actually give me a real CaV. I know u can do better heck i have seen you commenting out of the CaV. Why are u going so soft with me? Must I show you my angel form to give u a intensive?

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, I'm finished. I spent 5 hours constructing an argument and had rebuttals for everything you stated, but my laptop over-heated from all the sans and texts I had and it shut the tab down. Therefore, I lost everything.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy said:

Alright, I'm finished. I spent 5 hours constructing an argument and had rebuttals for everything you stated, but my laptop over-heated from all the sans and texts I had and it shut the tab down. Therefore, I lost everything.

u seriously are withdrawing the battle?

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:
@pr0d1gy said:

I'll finish but, give me some time to make a counter argument. I spent 5 hours working on it and lost it >.>

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0d1gy said:
@divell said:
@pr0d1gy said:

I'll finish but, give me some time to make a counter argument. I spent 5 hours working on it and lost it >.>

u can have all the time u want. we are not in a hurry ;)