CAV THETRAUMINATOR vs arwingmaster

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ganondorf and bowser (THETRAUMINATOR) vs satire (arwingmaster)

Rules:

Win by death/KO

No BFR

Saltire gets full gear

Ganon and bowser gets full gear (no full triforce for ganondorf but he is allowed the ToP)

Fight in a large roman colosseum type thingy

FIGHT

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arwingmaster your up first

SF_Alba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SF_Alba

Okay, first off I guess I'll introduce Saltire, as not many people know of him.

Saltire is the immortal protector of Scotland. He arises whenever he is needed most, meaning he could pop up anywhere in time, from the Roman invasions in 120 AD, to some future war.

No Caption Provided

He is ten foot tall, blue-sinned, and ginger. He wields two indestructible Diamondsteel swords, which he can throw and then (using some sort of magnets) pull back to himself. He also has two companions, the black unicorn of power, and the white dragon of wisdom.

Now on to his feats, he fought and beheaded the Roman god of war, Mars Ultor (can't find pic). While trying to protect his ears (from a noise that earlier made someone else's ears bleed), he fought off two vampire wolves. He ran across the country and back, (with a battle in between) in at most a few hours.

P.s. sorry for the wait; I've been held up playing Bayonnetta 1&2

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arwingmaster: ok that's good but here are some feats from ganondorf first

He is literally the incarnation of hate from THE most powerful being in LOZ universe (the gods of old are weak alone) demise.He tanked that sword going through his chest from the sages and laughed after it went through pulled it out and used it as a weapon.saltire may have a dragon and a unicorn but ganondorf can transform into Ganon who has a very wide range of powers :

He teleports

Shoots beams out of his trident

And now that I think about it he doesn't have a very wide range however canon can easily destroy stone pillars by simply running into them and it skilled with both trident and sword.Ganondorf can use dark magic to spawn monsters and shoot fire/energy balls from his sword/hands.his punche's posses extreme power and can send link flying several meters backwards . The TRIFORCE of power is inside ganondorf and he is constantly being revived by demise so is by definition immortal.

More feats for him and bowser later

And also I'm sorry I took so long to respond I was playing HYRULE warriors:)

Ur turn

SF_Alba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SF_Alba

@arwingmaster: ok that's good but here are some feats from ganondorf first

He is literally the incarnation of hate from THE most powerful being in LOZ universe (the gods of old are weak alone) demise.He tanked that sword going through his chest from the sages and laughed after it went through pulled it out and used it as a weapon.saltire may have a dragon and a unicorn but ganondorf can transform into Ganon who has a very wide range of powers :

He teleports

Shoots beams out of his trident

And now that I think about it he doesn't have a very wide range however canon can easily destroy stone pillars by simply running into them and it skilled with both trident and sword.Ganondorf can use dark magic to spawn monsters and shoot fire/energy balls from his sword/hands.his punche's posses extreme power and can send link flying several meters backwards . The TRIFORCE of power is inside ganondorf and he is constantly being revived by demise so is by definition immortal.

More feats for him and bowser later

And also I'm sorry I took so long to respond I was playing HYRULE warriors:)

Ur turn

First off, Bowser wouldn't be a problem, as he is constantly beaten by a fat plumber shooting small fireballs at him; even when Bowser is almost as tall as a castle, Mario can still beat him by slamming into his head a few times (<New Super Mario Bros. U) Ganondorf, while slightly more of a challenge, is still being beaten by someone with much less experience than him, even then he is Ganon. You said that you were playing Hyrule warriors, so you must know that Ganon isn't very difficult to beat as Link. How do you think he'd cope while fighting someone with thousands of years of experience? Also, the armies of monsters wouldn't be a problem for Saltire either, as he has wiped out the entire ninth legion of Rome, almost single-handedly.

No Caption Provided
THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arwingmaster: first off bowser will be a problem DEFINITLY

at the end of super Mario galaxy 1 he effectively SURVIVED THE BIG BANG . Let me elaborate the pumas created a new universe with everyone in it and they are all fine but wait...mario and bowser have COMPLETLY DIFFERENT REACTIONS TO EVERYONE ELSE . Everyone seems fine and it's like nothing happened because they all died and are the new versions of themselves in this cycle of the universe.however bowser and mario are dizzy because they were the only two who diddnt die...mark was saved by rosalina and bowser just outright tanked THE BIG BANG .... Bowsers durability is ridiculous even higher than ganondorfs. next his strength is crazy he lifted a cannonball sevaral time his size an due it being iron its mass would've been ridiculous.Bowser has a range of special attacks ranging from fire breath and transforming into a giant boulder...teleporting creating shock waves and summing small comets . he is much more varied than ganondorf however i still believe ganondorf is the more powerful of the two.

Ganondorf tanked the sages sword going through him and valoo setting him on fire and on both occasions he FREAKIN LAUGHED not even taking into account they are trying to hurt him.just a slight hint of his power turned zant , a lunatic (and by far my favourite character in hyrule warriros) with no power, into a crazy powerful being who can create alternate realities turn huge teleport and transform his own kind into monsters who are powerful aswell.and this is only a SMALL bit of ganondorfs power in zant , bear in mind that it is only a small part of demise's power in ganondorf and demise is a more powerful being.And look ganondorf holds back in most of his fights against link

In wind waker he laughs during the battle he is clearly not taking it very seriously

In TP he taunts link again not taking it seriously and more like a play fight

In ocarina of time he shows that a punch from him can cause collateral damage to the floor but what does he do ... He shoots a ball at link WTF GANONDORF IF YOU REALLY WANTED HYRULE YOU WOULD PUNCH LINK WITH ONE OF THOS PUNCHES AND ALMOST KILL THE GUY...

Ganondorf also can summon endless monsters and a roman army would prob lose to a single argorok (DRAGON)

These two are far more powerful than you think and you are clearly under estimating mario here he is no pushover , give him all his gear and he becomes a killing machine ... And ganondorf always has the BFR option but I've banned BFR as i think its a chicken way to win it like saying "i cant beat u so imma send you somewhere where you cant kill me"

Also for the record i find ganondorf very hard to defeat in hyrule warriros in that one mission to get darunia's lv3 weapon he was there i was doing co-OP with my bro and i was zant ... He wrecked me ... Also i am good at that game dont think im crap cause no I'm good

Ur turn