Conditions:

• No BFR
  • Morals On
  • Takes place in New York
  • No Prep
  • Win by KO, Death, or Incapacitation
  • Thor has Mjolnir
  • Hulk can progressively get angry

Please feel free to ask for tags, dont give any comments to who you think will or any-sort of comment that could suggest someone will win, if you have a question or suggestion relating to this CAV feel free to ask, be respectful to the two of use debating, follow CV rules, and dont start debating in the comments

Enjoy

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Cream_God

@thedailybagel: this ok? Oh and we are both busy so it will be awhile before this gets started

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 thedailybagel  Moderator
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

YES tag me for votes :D This should be a good one.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@lvenger: will do, I'm scratching hulks rivals off my list. THOR SHALL BE NEXT!!!

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cream_God

@thedailybagel: want me to get start this off? going to be busy starting at 11:30

edit:ill go ahead and start ;)

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tag me 4 votes

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 thedailybagel  Moderator
Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tag me for votes, please. this looks promising.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thedailybagel  Moderator
Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cream_God
The Mighty Thor
The Mighty Thor

to give you guys a little history lesson on the God of Thunder ima just post this video of Stan Lee stalking about the creation of Thor

Loading Video...

However i will post some things that contradicts what Stan Lee said starting with...

Strength

Seeing as this is the #1 attribute that gets compared between these 2 ill start here and show just how strong The God of Thunder is

• Thor hold together a moon and repairs it after his shock waves cracked it (see below)
  • Breaks free from the weight of a Neutron Star restricting him
  • Makes a new hammer out of Uru
  • Lifts a huge moutain without any signs of struggle
  • Matches Hulks for around a hour

Striking Power

One of Thors best traits is the sheer power he hits with

• Thors hits on Gorr are enough to bust the planet they are on and crack everything around them
  • Throws Mjolnir and knocks out the Phoenix (confirmed to have happen)
  • Harms Surtur (a Odin level being)
  • Hits a Celestial so hard it cracks its armor and shakes everything
  • Hits Beta Ray Bill so hard it busts the planet beneath them

Lighting

The main power of the God of Thunder

• Can cover planets in Lightning
  • Killing Sentry (sentry wanted to die)
  • Showing Omnidirectional Lighting (people forget he can do this)
  • Hurting Chaos King who is beyond a skyfather tier
  • A young Thor hurting Gorr whos also more powerful than 3 Thors (one a skyfather) combined

continued ;)

Speed

Yes i know a touchy issue that people feel strongly about

• Digging a trench so fast mortal eyes can barely follow
  • Saves Rulk from a Blackhole
  • Flys at FTL speeds
  • Reacts in Microseconds
  • Reacts to Ego moving in hyperspace

While i agree hes slower than a lot of Herald Tier characters i do think his slowness is overblown

Durabilty

The God of Thunder has been know to to deal punishment and take some as well

• Tanks a blast from Silver Surfer
  • Get right back after getting Blindsided from Sentry and swats him away
  • Bulletproof
  • Shrugs of a Diamond Busting punch form rogue
  • Fights the Elder God Atum in the Sun

Eh i think thats enough for a opener, ill get more into Thors capabilities and powers later on

(oh and if i could get some feedback, this is my first cav so id appreciate it)

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ill corect some of that grammar when I get back lol

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 thedailybagel  Moderator
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 thedailybagel  Moderator

@sophia89: we only do toffee popcorn here, none of that salty beverage!

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me for voting. This should be very good lol.

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be interesting. Tag for voting

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks great. Please tag me for the vote.

Brucey_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please tag me

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cream_God
uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please tag for voting

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Cream_God
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@cgoodness

Well, here is my intro:

No Caption Provided

Round 1

Ill start off nice and simple, namely with striking power.

Striking power:

Hulks got allot of decent feats to his name, him harming new hyperion and managing to draw blood should be ample proof that he can harm thor:

• Manages to draw blood from and have an extended fight with hyperion, the same one that survived being in the middles of two earths without any significant injuries, just ask if you'd like an explanation to hyperions feat. Its worth noting that hulk did this without actually being that angry (he was mind controlled and had no reason to fight).

Theres also that one time he caused earthquakes around the world by punching a few gamma iradiated boars, just something to chew on...

No Caption Provided

I wont spend allot of time in this section since hulk and thor have both proven capable of hurting each other, and I want to save scans for further use in the debate.

Durability

One of hulks best attributes to be honest, hes proven to be a bit of a tank over the years.

• Tanks johnys supernova like nothing, something consistently said to burn around the surface temperature of the sun

Goes pound for pound with the man himself; Thor:

No Caption Provided

Honestly mate I dont think we should dwell too much on striking feats and durability, both thor and hulk have consistently proven to be able to hurt each other so I dont think we should go too in depth on that, for the minute anyway.

The main thing id like to do in this post is outline my strategy for winning; Speed blitz and a quick KO. This strategy would work for two reasons:

Reason one

Hulk speed blitzing in character and thor not expecting it.

• Speed blitzes through a wall of absolute zero
  • Blitzes with daredevil
  • Blitzes again
  • Speed blitzes and proceeds to smash robots
  • Speed blitzes again
  • Speed blitzes and one shots an ice giant
  • Speed blitzes proxima and corvus (granted he missed)
  • Speed blitzes a group of meta-human cowboys who had superspeed of their won, fast enough to turn colt 45s into gattling guns. This scan is arguably the most important since he manages to not only blitz but is able to accurately hit and land every single hit before the cowboys react, indicating he also has an extremely fast combat speed.

As you can see its entirely in character for hulk to blitz, furthermore thor wont be expecting it.

Its also entirely in thors character to hold back (though he does it less often) and tends to have a quick word with hulk before they fight. Usually hulk would let him speak, not this hulk (doc green has only been in a few issues so ill automatically be using indestructible hulks mindset)...

No Caption Provided

"The more formidable the foe, the more eager he is to start swinging"

Considering hulk has a history with thor he knows Thor is formidable, he`ll be speed blitzing before thor has uttered a word, which brings me onto my second point...

Reason two

How easily thor has been brought down when caught unaware by hulk, namely he was knocked out on two occasions:

• Hulk catches thor unaware and proceeds to KO him, id like to add that im aware of thor knocking hulk out previously and im prepared to counter it if you do bring it up.
  • Hulk grabs mjolnir and one shots thor with it; knocking him out.

Id like to add that I in no way consider these fair wins for hulk, it only shows how easily thor can be beaten when hes not ready (as he is in this situation). It even subtracts his reaction feats a bit to be honest.

Thats pretty much my intro and strategy, now for a quick counter.

Rebuttal

• Thor hold together a moon and repairs it after his shock waves cracked it (see below)

A moon you say? Well hulk has pulled and lifted the tectonic plates of sakaar, which is larger than earth. Not to mention he was weakened in the instance:

No Caption Provided

• Breaks free from the weight of a Neutron Star restricting him

High end much? your starting way too early with the high end feats mate, and you've used too many of them, ill keep mine for later in the debate.

• Makes a new hammer out of Uru

Hulk has crushed uru before, namely the enchanted hammer of nul:

No Caption Provided

• Lifts a huge moutain without any signs of struggle

Doesnt seem so huge to me, and since you've brought it up hulk has also lifted mountains before, doc green did it in hulk annual (2014): #1, apologies for not having the scan, its a rather new issue and I cant find a scan of it yet. For the record hulk also has another mountain lifting feat that is indeed huge, id prefer to bring it into play later in this debate.

• Matches Hulks for around a hour

The flaws with that instance mate... The writer completely forgot about how hulks strength increases with anger, or are you telling me that thor slowly started to hold back less as hulk got stronger? Its ridiculous mate, furthermore hulk was quite literally potrayed as a god in them days and is nowhere near that level of power anymore, I mean he could hold back against Gladiatorand win, not to mention hulk has been amped by the core breach on sakaar since then, making that instance more irrelevant than it already is.

• Thors hits on Gorr are enough to bust the planet they are on and crack everything around them

Are you aware of the part where the narration says that thors muscles were aching with every hit he threw? Thor was hitting as hard as he physcially could, like, pushing himself past his limits. Its not something thor could consitently replicate nor something he would do in character against hulk, not that he would have the time to do it.

• Throws Mjolnir and knocks out the Phoenix (confirmed to have happen)

I've never used the term "PIS" in a CAV but i guess theres a first time for everything, its just not possible. The only time recall thor ever doing something on that scale is when he scared off a starving galactus with a godblast. Mjolnir has a portion of the odin force installed within it but not even odin himself could replicate that feat, its just not fathomable, it wasnt even a godblast, just an ordinary mjolnir throw. Unless theres some context to it that I dont know about (itd be great if someone could mention if there is in a pm) but as it stands im calling PIS on that one and i dont use that term lightly.

• Harms Surtur (a Odin level being)

And hulk provoked a reaction from zeus, hurting a god is vastly different from being able to compare to one.

• Hits Beta Ray Bill so hard it busts the planet beneath them

He wouldnt hit hulk as hard as that nor would he have a chance to, furthermore its another extremely high end feat.

• Digging a trench so fast mortal eyes can barely follow
  • Saves Rulk from a Blackhole
  • Flys at FTL speeds
  • Reacts in Microseconds
  • Reacts to Ego moving in hyperspace

Literally all of his feats speed feats are travel speed using mjolnir, the microsecond feat is a one off (unless you can prove me wrong) and the trench building feat honestly isnt that great. I mean, you know hulk has kept pace with mjolnir before right? guess he can move at lightspeed. (im joking by the way).

No Caption Provided

(oh and if i could get some feedback, this is my first cav so id appreciate it)

My personal feedback so far would be to not rely too heavily on high end feats, and to save them for later. As it stands you've used most of your ammunition already. And to not focus that much on striking and durability feats (only for thor and hulk debates though), they've both proven countless times that they can infact hurt each other, its not worth spending too much time on it.

And yeah, this is pretty much my intro, good luck with your reply mate.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 thedailybagel  Moderator

I can't edit at the minute but where it says that hulk was portrayed as a god in them days I mean to say thor, a small mistake on my part.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me in for voting

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cream_God

@thedailybagel: tell me when your done editing and when you're ready for me to give my argument

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 thedailybagel  Moderator

@cgoodness: you can go ahead, I'm too lazy to go onto my laptop and correct a few spelling mistakes.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: ill have it up in a while, taking a bit to gather some stuff

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Cream_God

@thedailybagel:

Those are some good points and i agree these 2 rival each other when it comes physical stats however thats not only what Thor brings into this fight, id also like to point out that after this scan Thor got right back up and flooded Hulk to fast for him to do anything

No Caption Provided

However the fight ends because Hulk shows Thor he is a good guy and that Thor ended up doing more harm than good

And that leads me to post a huge advantage Thor has over Hulk in his Weather and Earth Control

Earth Control/Weather Manipulation

• Shows what his mama gave him and open up the earth (which would come in handy to shake up ground based characters like Hulk, though Hulks leaping can evade this)
  • Summons a huge Tsunami (another way to disorient the Hulk)
  • Shows Storm whos the real boss of weather (btw she also comments how Mjolnir breaks through steel like it is air)
  • Makes it rain fire (kinda useless against someone as durable as Hulk but cool none the less)

That plus the Lightning scans in my earlier post shows Thor can hurt Hulk without striking him or dissoriate him giving him a good advantage, and if Hulk wants to get close to the God of Thunder he has to deal with Thors skill

Fighting Skill

Martial Arts wise and other skills involving punching Thor isnt very skilled, however he has some skills, especially when it comes to wrastling (from right to left)

• First 2 (actually last) Thor training with his great grandfather Buri and is able to beat him
  • Counters a attack from Hercules whos is argubly the best wrestler in comics (though Hercules usually does beat Thor when it comes Wrestling)
  • While not a wrastling feat, it shows just how skilled Thor is compared to Masterson
  • Counters a submission from El Toro Rojo (a world champion wrastler) and uses bull fighting maneuver to dodge him

In-fact what he did to Hercules hes done to Hulk

No Caption Provided

Restraint

And you are correct, Thor does hold back against Mortals

While all the scans show that he holds back against mortals but he also says he holds back to prevent taking a mortals life not to avoid harming them at all, but correct he wont use the Planetary Striking feats I showed earlier (though i did post that to just show how hard he can hit), the middle left and middle show the difference between when he does and doesn't against Gogg

Strikes Against Mortals

While he does hold back, he has shown very good striking feats and is willing to KO

• Breaks MODOKs shield which at a nuclear level
  • One shots Abominaton
  • KOs gladiator
  • KOs Silver Surfer
  • Use a AoE attack to KO Quicksilver

Countering Hulk BullRush

While yes Thor is a chatterbug, Thor has ways to get people off him if he gets overwhelmed (ive shown him countering Hercules trying to attack him by tossing him so also take that into account)

• Omnidirectional Lightning (again)
  • Breaks free of Hercules with lighting and nearly KOs him in the process
  • Uses omnidirectional light to break free from Lokis horde
  • Uses Lighting to break free from chains and levels a entire building doing so

And ill save the main reasons Thor wins for later, im actually saving a lot of stuff for later on ;) your turn. Oh and how do quote like you did?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 thedailybagel  Moderator

@cgoodness: to quote people, at the menu with all the options you use (post image, bullet points etc) the quote button and then just copy and paste what I said.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@cgoodness Nice post mate, time for my one

No Caption Provided

Round 2

id also like to point out that after this scan Thor got right back up and flooded Hulk to fast for him to do anything

No Caption Provided

However the fight ends because Hulk shows Thor he is a good guy and that Thor ended up doing more harm than good

Irrelevant to be honest, my point was to show how easily thor can be knocked out when not ready for an attack, the main difference being that indestructible will hit harder, faster and wont stop hitting thor like savage hulk did. Indestructible hulk was pretty much a weapon aimed by shield, he loved fighting and didnt have much of a personality.

• Shows what his mama gave him and open up the earth (which would come in handy to shake up ground based characters like Hulk, though Hulks leaping can evade this)

Nice striking feat, though ive never seen him use such a move against hulk (he doesnt use much of mjolnirs potential to be honest), and I don't see him being conscious for all but the first few seconds of the fight due to the reasons ive mentioned in my previous post and that thus far you haven't countered. For the record hulks punches have also busted up a subterranean city:

No Caption Provided

• Summons a huge Tsunami (another way to disorient the Hulk)

An ability hes never used against hulk (though its pretty cool) and one he wont have time to use.

• Shows Storm whos the real boss of weather (btw she also comments how Mjolnir breaks through steel like it is air)
  • Makes it rain fire (kinda useless against someone as durable as Hulk but cool none the less)

Both pretty cool but fire and storms lightning dont even register on hulk anymore, for consistencies sake ill show hulk tanking johnys blasts again, as well as storms lightning:

scans are out of order, look right, left, then middle.

• Tanks storm and human torches best hits without so much as a singe burn.

That plus the Lightning scans in my earlier post shows Thor can hurt Hulk without striking him or dissoriate him giving him a good advantage, and if Hulk wants to get close to the God of Thunder he has to deal with Thors skill

Id like to call that statement out as false, you haven't offered a viable to counter to hulks speedblitz or the fact that thor rarely uses his versatility against hulk (this is in character after all...). Furthermore you haven't even acknowledged thor being knocked out pretty much effortlessly by hulk on two seperate occasions due to not being ready for it, just like this fight.

• First 2 (actually last) Thor training with his great grandfather Buri and is able to beat him
  • Counters a attack from Hercules whos is argubly the best wrestler in comics (though Hercules usually does beat Thor when it comes Wrestling)
  • While not a wrastling feat, it shows just how skilled Thor is compared to Masterson
  • Counters a submission from El Toro Rojo (a world champion wrastler) and uses bull fighting maneuver to dodge him

Sorry to say mate but that's all completely irrelevant... Hulk is going to blitz him (as I have proven) when thor isnt ready for it and punch him repeatedly in the face, not just casually walk up to him and grab him on the shoulders.You still have yet to prove how thor wont be KOed in the first few seconds of the fight.

In-fact what he did to Hercules hes done to Hulk

No Caption Provided

Again... Thor A) wont be ready and B) will be being punched, not grabbed. By the way would you mind giving me the issue number of where you got that scan? Just curious as to why savage hulk (im assuming) is slamming into grey hulk.

And you are correct, Thor does hold back against Mortals

While all the scans show that he holds back against mortals but he also says he holds back to prevent taking a mortals life not to avoid harming them at all, but correct he wont use the Planetary Striking feats I showed earlier (though i did post that to just show how hard he can hit), the middle left and middle show the difference between when he does and doesn't against Gogg

So my point is proven then? thor wont be hitting hulk nearly as hard as he did in those scans, unlike hulk who will be hitting thor with everything hes got.

While yes Thor is a chatterbug, Thor has ways to get people off him if he gets overwhelmed (ive shown him countering Hercules trying to attack him by tossing him so also take that into account)

• Omnidirectional Lightning (again)
  • Breaks free of Hercules with lighting and nearly KOs him in the process
  • Uses omnidirectional light to break free from Lokis horde
  • Uses Lighting to break free from chains and levels a entire building doing so

And again, hulk wont be grabbing him and if past instances are anything to go by thor wont last three seconds when caught off guard. Whilst those feats would help if hulk just grabbed him like an idiot (which he wont by the way, almost every scan of blitzing that Ive shown is him punching things) they wont help when being barraged by punches that have knocked him out withing three seconds before. You still have yet to counter an actual bull rush that Thor wont be expecting.

Now that that's out of the way, onto a few more feats.

Strength/Striking power

yes, the part you've all been waiting for (I hope), Ill start with the lighter ones but save the best for last.

Lets start with a few striking feats:

• Smashes a huge mountain by jumping into it, just a hint at how devastating a blitz would be.
  • Manages to break Nate greys (yes, Nate freaking grey) TK shields with a few punches, something that has never been done before.
  • A hammer-fist manages to rattle the bitfrost bridge and send heindall flying (Hah! Take that asgardian!).
  • One shots a hulk buster that had previously made ironman (who was in his regular armour) look like a joke, his full power blast didnt even scratch the hulkbuster, then mr green comes along and shows ironman how its done. Without even being that angry... This one is more to show that hulk is far more powerful than he used to be.

And now for a hint of strength feats (not the best ones, I assure you).

• Over powers a force sufficent enough to kick the planet out of orbit
  • LIfts a mountain weighing 150 billion tons, He was actually weakened when he did this, Ill leave an in depth explanation below which I got from acidskulls and ghostravages context files: Hulk thread

During Secret Wars I #4, Hulk saved plenty of characters from being killed under 150 Billion tons of debris of a mountain the would dwarf Los Andes...

While the feat itself is impressive, people get the notion Hulk was pushing himself to the limits because its quite visible how hard he was struggling to keep that weight up, however, there's some context exploitable to explain why he was struggling.

First of all, that incarnation of Hulk had Banner's mind as it was Banner-Hulk incarnation which appeared in Incredible Hulk #272.

No Caption Provided

Due to the Gamma treatment Banner was applying on himself, it allowed him to keep his mind when he Hulked out.

Because of this Hulk couldn't exploit the true physical potential he tends to use when he's Savage Hulk or any other similar incarnation. To avoid future misinterpretation, this incarnation greatly differs from the Green Scar who had looser morals and had a quite cunning mindset whereas Banner-Hulk was always afraid to harm other and lacked precisely what allowed Green Scar to cut loose, which is his calculating brain.

Anyway, since Incredible Hulk #272, Banner started suffering from chronic nightmares that didn't allowed him to sleep nor rest which consequentially created a bigger fear of Hulking out while not being conscious...

No Caption Provided

This is forwardly implied to be the reason Hulk is so disoriented and out of focus during Secret Wars I #3 before performing the all time famous Mountain Feat...

No Caption Provided

To approach this instance in its entirety, the irrefutably and definitive fact of Hulk being significantly weaker than his past and future incarnations should be noted. In Incredible Hulk #280, The Leader sent some humanoids to fight this incarnation of Hulk and Hulk's newly acquired intellect caught his attention so he decided to "test" this new Hulk even further...

No Caption Provided

Later on, Banner is tricked into "saving" his friends who were supposedly kidnapped by The Leader in his space-station. He manage to complete his test and ultimately come to the conclusion this Hulk was no threat to his plans in Incredible Hulk #281...

No Caption Provided

He also noted that the reason Hulk was seemingly weaker was because of Banner's logical and reasonable mind dampening Hulk's anger management, which essentially is what makes Hulk stronger to begin with. In simple words, Banner's mind made Hulk weaker since he couldn't tap into Hulk's volatile emotions, ergo, becoming stronger.

So what we have about this feat?

• Hulk was under a weaker incarnation.
  • Hulk wasn't operating anywhere near average.
  • He was seemingly affected during Secret Wars.

To put it simple, the feat becomes even greater when this kind of context is noted.

~GhostRavage & TheAcidSkull

And just to reinforce hulks blunt force durability he took a punch from thanos during infinty with a smile on his face:

No Caption Provided

Before I summarize I would like to take a moment to quickly showcase hulks thunder claps:

• Manages to stun hyperion (not the same one he I used to showcase striking feats).
  • Puts the fiercest hurricane to shame, though im sure thor can make them fiercer.

And finally...

To summarize...

• Hulk is perfectly capable of ending this fight in the first few seconds as ive showcased above and thus far a bull rush is a perfectly viable strategy
  • Thor (if he somehow make it through the first few seconds) will not use his versatility against hulk nor would he have a chance to use it.
  • Hulk has the feats that prove he can put down thor, let alone a surprised thor which would have a severely dampened durability, as I have showcased above.

Well that was fun, your up mate! Good luck. And how many more posts would you like to do before we go to votes? Im thinking one or two more each.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: I'll have my post up maybe late tonight or tommorow (have work and zumba today). and ya lets go 2 more

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please tag me for votes.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 thedailybagel  Moderator
Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Cream_God

@thedailybagel: got off work early yay:D

Round 2

id also like to point out that after this scan Thor got right back up and flooded Hulk to fast for him to do anything

No Caption Provided

Irrelevant to be honest, my point was to show how easily thor can be knocked out when not ready for an attack, the main difference being that indestructible will hit harder, faster and wont stop hitting thor like savage hulk did. Indestructible hulk was pretty much a weapon aimed by shield, he loved fighting and didnt have much of a personality.

Sorry to say mate but that's all completely irrelevant... Hulk is going to blitz him (as I have proven) when thor isnt ready for it and punch him repeatedly in the face, not just casually walk up to him and grab him on the shoulders.You still have yet to prove how thor wont be KOed in the first few seconds of the fight.

Id like to call that statement out as false, you haven't offered a viable to counter to hulks speedblitz or the fact that thor rarely uses his versatility against hulk (this is in character after all...). Furthermore you haven't even acknowledged thor being knocked out pretty much effortlessly by hulk on two seperate occasions due to not being ready for it, just like this fight.

I think your underestimating Thors durability, and ill continue about the bullrush below

More Durability Feats

• Tanks a blast from the Destroyer
  • Tanks a blast equal to a exploding sun
  • Walks off getting hit by multiple Mjolnir clones
  • Gets right up after getting attacked by 8th Day Juggernut
  • Survives a Planet Busting blast from Thanosi

So no, it will not end quick, in fact id say Thor would brush off most of Hulks attacks

An ability hes never used against hulk (though its pretty cool) and one he wont have time to use.

I already showed you he has

No Caption Provided

And Hulk was to slow to do anything about it

I already showed he has omnidirectional blasts and can use lighting for breathing room if Hulk got close but if you want more alright

Reflexes

• Deflecting Hyperion (whos faster than Hulk)
  • Deflecting a blast from Iron Man (bullet-light speed)
  • Deflecting a blast from Phoenix (around bullet speed)
  • Deflecting a blast from Silver Surfer (bullet-light speed)
  • Deflecting bullets (totally FTL speed jk)

So someone who moves at Blur speed is not going to be a problem, infact it will probably just result in a hammer to the face plus Thors durability would brush off whatever Hulk could do in a short amount of time anyways

Strength/Striking power

yes, the part you've all been waiting for (I hope), Ill start with the lighter ones but save the best for last.

Lets start with a few striking feats:

1. Smashes a huge mountain by jumping into it, just a hint at how devastating a blitz would be.
  2. Manages to break Nate greys (yes, Nate freaking grey) TK shields with a few punches, something that has never been done before.
  3. A hammer-fist manages to rattle the bitfrost bridge and send heindall flying (Hah! Take that asgardian!).
  4. One shots a hulk buster that had previously made ironman (who was in his regular armour) look like a joke, his full power blast didnt even scratch the hulkbuster, then mr green comes along and shows ironman how its done. Without even being that angry... This one is more to show that hulk is far more powerful than he used to be.
  1. Nothing compared to Thors planetary durability ive shown
  2. Impressive, but what feats does Greys shields have?
  3. Guess he shoulda seen that coming lol, but still Heimdall is no Thor
  4. Not that impressive, Ironman is outclassed even with prep against these 2

And now for a hint of strength feats (not the best ones, I assure you).

• Over powers a force sufficent enough to kick the planet out of orbit
  • LIfts a mountain weighing 150 billion tons, He was actually weakened when he did this, Ill leave an in depth explanation below which I got from acidskulls and ghostravages context files: Hulk thread

And just to reinforce hulks blunt force durability he took a punch from thanos during infinty with a smile on his face:

Before I summarize I would like to take a moment to quickly showcase hulks thunder claps:

1. Manages to stun hyperion (not the same one he I used to showcase striking feats).
  2. Puts the fiercest hurricane to shame, though im sure thor can make them fiercer.

Strength is kinda irrelevant to so someone whos equally strong and a more skilled wrastler like ive shown already

1. I showed Thor one shotting Hyperion in reaction to a blitz, though it could get Thor off of Hulk if needed
  2. He can ;)

No Caption Provided

Though he wont use that in this fight, just wanted to show it lol

So now to show how Thor beats Hulk >:)

Striking Hulk

Now that ive shown Hulks speed isnt much to Thor

• Downing Odin
  • Nearly KOing a distracted Hulk
  • Destroying Dr.Dooms Destroyer

He he did all that plus the scans of him KOing Hyperion, Silver Surfer, and Gladiator (though he would never hit father with morals on like in this fight) so i dont see how Hulk could take several hits from Thor

Also there's this scan from a Hammer and Sinew which nobody knows if its canon or not

No Caption Provided

Draining/Absorbing

• Absorbing Silver Surfers blast mid fight (also a speed feat)
  • Draining Kang and redirecting the blast at him
  • Absorbing the God Bomb into him with 2 Mjolnirs
  • Absorbs Glorys blast (sends it back in another scan)
  • Draining Presence (accidently uploaded it 2x sorry)

Thor has shown the versatility to be able to drain almost anything so i dont see why Hulk wouldn't be any different

Neck Twist

And if all else fails he can just use his better skill to accomplish this^

Summarization

• Thor has the durability to take Hulks hits
  • Thor has the striking power to KO Hulk (quickly possibly)
  • Thor has the Energy Blasts to hurt Hulk (not using any of his top tier blast like the God Blast because he wouldnt use them against hulk) and keep his distance if needed
  • Has the reflexes to react to whatever Hulk does and use attacks before Hulk can do anything
  • Has the better skill
  • Can drain Hulk
  • Can twist ze neck
Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: I think you are one of the only people who knows more of Thor's fêtes than me.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Final round

I think your underestimating Thors durability, and ill continue about the bullrush below

Under normal circumstances yes, I would be. However you've basically ignored my point for how this strategy will work, thor has consistentlybeen brought down by Hulk when he wasnt ready for an attack, Ive already mentioned this but you seemed to have ignored it entirely. Thor wont be expecting hulk to blitz him, simple as that, furthermore thor wont even be in fight mode at first, you said yourself that thor tends to get a bit chatty when dealing with the hulk, normally hulk would acknowledge him. Not indestructible hulk...

• Gets right up after getting attacked by 8th Day Juggernut

He got stomped by 8th day juggernaut, furthermore it was only a wall slam.

• Tanks a blast from the Destroyer
  • Tanks a blast equal to a exploding sun

Both are energy projection, whilst they are good feats all hulk has here is blunt force which is provent to be able to knock out thor.

• Survives a Planet Busting blast from Thanosi

A good feat but a thanosi is nothing like the real thing.

So no, it will not end quick, in fact id say Thor would brush off most of Hulks attacks

Your kidding right? Pardon my harshness but that statement couldnt be more wrong, so not only have you utterly ignored my reasoning for hulk getting a quick knockout, but you also think that thor can brush off most of hulks attacks? so im guessing their fights in: The avengers #3, Fantastic four #26, Avengers #5, Journey into mystery #112, Sub mariner #35, Defenders #10, The incredible hulk #225, The incredible hulk #300, The mighty thor #385, and the rest of their encounters are all PIS since thor didn't brush off most of hulks attacks? Didnt think so... However lets get into a few more durability feats:

Durability

• Resists a weapon that rewrites molecules
  • Resists the affects of the time stream
  • Resists a weapon ultron used to mold adamantium
  • And another weapon that screws with molecules

Whilst its pretty clear that molecular weapons arent great against hulk, neither are heat based ones:

No Caption Provided

Heat similar to that of a small sun? Doesn't bring down hulk...

And not to mention blunt force...

• Laughs off a smack to the face from thanos
  • Grey hulk plows through an asteroid twice the size of earth

However I feel we should move on to two of hulks best strength feats:

Strength

Overpowers two spheres of matter and anti matter when the attraction force was greater than that of a neutron star:

No Caption Provided

Holds the weight of a star on his back whilst being pounded by insanely powerful weapons:

No Caption Provided

For comparison heres what that spear he was being cut with did to hyperion:

No Caption Provided

And as soon as it was removed hulk managed to partially stand up:

No Caption Provided

Its worth noting that hulk reverted to banner for unknown reasons as Bruce says "how did you do that?" indicating proxima did something else.

Moving on...

• Deflecting Hyperion (whos faster than Hulk)
  • Deflecting a blast from Iron Man (bullet-light speed)
  • Deflecting a blast from Phoenix (around bullet speed)
  • Deflecting a blast from Silver Surfer (bullet-light speed)
  • Deflecting bullets (totally FTL speed jk)

Literally all of them were halfway through a fight when thor was ready, it completely ignores the element of surprise hulk has and also ignores thor not knowing hulk can blitz. Whilst they are good feats almost all of them are utterly irrelevant.

Strength is kinda irrelevant to so someone whos equally strong and a more skilled wrastler like ive shown already

Except they arent equally as strong (quite far from it actually) and hulk wont be grabbing thor, he will be smashing his face in repeatedly.

• Nearly KOing a distracted Hulk

Hulk was fine after that actually... And you realise thor and the avengers had been fighting hulk beforehand right?

• Destroying Dr.Dooms Destroyer

Dooms destroyer is nothing like the real thing, furthermore the destroyers power depends on who is inside of it.

He he did all that plus the scans of him KOing Hyperion, Silver Surfer, and Gladiator (though he would never hit father with morals on like in this fight) so i dont see how Hulk could take several hits from Thor

So your going to completely ignore all those times that hulk has taken a barrage if hits from thor? Moreover I never saw hyperion get knocked out in that scan, only knocked away, and for the record hulk has bloodied hyperion (as ive shown already) knocked out glads and has on occasion harmed the silver surfer:

• Harms surfer.
  • does so again.

Also there's this scan from a Hammer and Sinew which nobody knows if its canon or not

I believe that scan is cannon though not treated as cannon if you know what I mean, its ambiguous and inconsistent. Its the same situation with this scan from Hulk: let the battle begin #1:

b
b

Though more is known about this scan (which is only one out of their fight) than vice versa, making this arguably more reliable.

• Absorbing Silver Surfers blast mid fight (also a speed feat)
  • Draining Kang and redirecting the blast at him
  • Absorbing the God Bomb into him with 2 Mjolnirs
  • Absorbs Glorys blast (sends it back in another scan)
  • Draining Presence (accidently uploaded it 2x sorry)

Thor has shown the versatility to be able to drain almost anything so i dont see why Hulk wouldn't be any different

Thor has never drained hulk in all of their 20plus fights, nor has he attempted to. Its completely out of the question, especially in character, furthermore hulk has shown the ability to resist draining so theres that to chew on as well.

And if all else fails he can just use his better skill to accomplish this^

• Im not sure the first scan is even cannon (its also incredibly inconsistent).
  • Im pretty sure you dont know the context of the second so allow me to explain... The gamma corps managed to revert hulk to his pre sakaar levels of power (so he lost the amp) making him considerably weaker and each of them procceded to make an injury on hulks neck (it didnt heal as fast due to being weakened) so that the final member could break it. Hulk dispatched all of them fairly easily, even whilst weakened and the only reason they won was because they had a sound strategy and he was weakened.

To summarize

• Hulk has the speed and striking power to seriously injure thor right off the bat.
  • Thors weakness to surprise attacks (as ive showcased twice) will allow hulk to finish this within the first few seconds of the fight, as he has done in the past
  • My third and most important point...

Hulk smash!!!

@cgoodness its been fun mate, may the best man win :)

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 thedailybagel  Moderator
johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers