Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Avengers (sheryinistoosexy)

No Caption Provided

VS

Pokemon Avengers (those_eyes)

No Caption Provided

Rules

Marvel Cinematic version of the Avengers (standard gear)

Anime/Manga Version of Pokemon (standard gear)

New York City

Start 100 feet away from eachother

No Caption Provided

Challenge a Viner Rules:

• Votes are only counted with reason, must be unbiased, and based on the debating quality and not necessarily the character who would win in a fight.
  • No irrelevant content
  • Do not interfere in the debate. It is solely between us two (comments allowed but no debating in the thread except for us two). If you must correct us on a point, do so in a P.M.
  • May the best debater win

@sheryinistoosexy

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sheryinistoosexy
sheryinistoosexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sheryinistoosexy
Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man this is the 1st time ive heard a Pokemon Avenger so i check it out but.... its only the counter parts XD

sheryinistoosexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By those_eyes

@sheryinistoosexy said:

@those_eyes Who goes first.

Ill go first. Ill have my intro and strategy up tonight or sometime tommorow night.

@detrolord said:

Man this is the 1st time ive heard a Pokemon Avenger so i check it out but.... its only the counter parts XD

Get ready to see my intro.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Detrolord

XD been waitin'

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By those_eyes

@sheryinistoosexy:

Alright here i go. ;) @detrolord

Im sure you guys know all about the marvel avengers. But let me introduce you to the pokemon avengers.

Snorlax

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Speed

Now just because snorlax is a big doesnt mean he cant keep up the pace.

Here snorlax catches up to red who was going full speed on his bike in a race. Notice that snorlax is on foot. On a fast racing bicycle, a reasonably fit rider can ride at 50 km/h (31 mph) on flat ground for short periods.

No Caption Provided

Strength and Durabilty

Two of snorlaxs greatest abilities is his physical strength and his damage soak.

No Caption Provided

Here snorlax jumps in front of a train going at top speed only to stop it within a minute and absorb the impact with no damage done to himself.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Here snorlax punches the ground with enough force that it creates a crater in the ground deep enough to where wartortle and its trainer fall into it

No Caption Provided

Here snorlax creates an earthquake. Snorlax can direct the damage from the earthquake at a specific opponent if they are on or in the ground

No Caption Provided

Fat Powers

Yes you heard me correctly. Snorlax has fat powers more specifically thick fat. It gives the user the ability to resist heat based and iced based attacks.

Flames from arcinine do no damage to snorlax who just sits there in the fire without any signs of pain.

No Caption Provided

Agility

Oh yae i know what you are thinking. Snorlax and agility in the same sentence?. Snorlax is extremely agile for his size.

Snorlax dodges a hyperbeam by falling onto his back and then doing a pop up with ease

No Caption Provided

Raikou

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Once a normal pokemon that was killed from a burning tower was resurrected as the legendary pokemon of thunder by the legendary bird Ho-Oh. Considered a god in the pokemon universe, Raikou is part of legendary beast trio with the power to control thunderlighting, and weather.

Speed

One of the fastet pokemon in the pokemon universe able to travel at the speed of lighting.

Here raikou descends form the sky in the form of a lighting bolt

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Raikou dodges the move swift which is a near virtually unavoidable move

No Caption Provided

Weather and Psychic powers

Raikou has the power to form storms and a few psychic powers. He can summon lighting from his mouth, body, cloud on his back, and clouds form the sky.

A casual aura sphere blast from the mouth of raikou and a thunderbolt from his body

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A move exclusive to pokemon with psychic powers the user is able to create a force field made from psychic engery that blocks attakcs

No Caption Provided

Extrasensory allows the user to give a blast o fpsychic energy that is released from the users body in an explosive manner

No Caption Provided

Scizor

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A bug like pokemon with an amour like shell and ninja like qualities that allow him various abilities

Speed

Double team allows scizor to move rapidly enough to create copies of himself that are used to confuse the opponent and diminish opponents accuracy. To be able to make up to 6 images of yourself just from movinig so fast would easily put you mach+ speeds.

No Caption Provided

Here scizor is simultaneous fighting two pokemon by himself with speed fast enough to attack and block multiple times from two different places

No Caption Provided

To get an understanding of the power the pokemon scizor is fighting you will see here croagunk split a wall of rock in half with one karate chop

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Razor Wind

This attack sends a gust of wind that can slice through steel and rock like butter

No Caption Provided

Hitmonchan

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

HItmonchan is a humanoid pokemon with superhuman boxing skills. Believed to be the reincarnation of a champion boxer hitmonchan

Speed/ strength

No Caption Provided

While apparently doing nothing, it fires punches in lightning fast volleys that are impossible to see.

Your typical 9mm projectile moves near 1400 feet per second.

Resulting in 3.77 seconds per mile,

15.91 miles per minute,

954.54 miles per hour

No Caption Provided

Here hitmonchan with his eyes closed blocks chicoritas razor leafs and proceeds to hit the ground with a mega punch

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Durability/special abilities

Able to withstand countless kicks from hitmonlee whos feet turn as hard as diamond upon impact. But do notice hitmonchan was dodging some of them before they connected and hitmonlee can kick as fast and as hard as hitmonchan can punch. Aswell Hitmonchan can induce different elemental powers into his punches such as fire, ice, and lightining.

No Caption Provided

Lopunny

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A bunny pokemon with the ability to charm and various other special moves.

Loading Video...

Marowak

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

since the moment from birth marrowak has retained its bone club, making it adept with pinpoint throwing accuracy and combat skills

Bone skills

A bone far more durable than human boe

It doesnt matter from where the bone is thrown with skill to strie a target from any angle

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Strategy

Poke Avengers assemble! Well considering the area Raikou would hop on one of the buildings and watch from the high ground to ready an attack from the clouds, snorlax would most likely sit out in the open and brace himself for hulk since using an earthquake would be a last resort. Hitmonchan would use his footwork and agility to go in for a punch on one of your teammates which would instanly kill anyone besides hulk and thor and cap if he is lucky to get his shield up in time which is unlikely. . Scizor would use double team to completely confuse your team and blitz one of them. Lopunny could protect herself with mirror coat and charm any of the males on your team. As for marowak mostly likely would take cover and send out its bone club from any direction.

Lets see how you can handle my avengers!

No Caption Provided

sheryinistoosexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sheryinistoosexy

Can i use their own movie too for a certain character? Like Incredible Hulk or Dark World, Iron Man 1,2,3?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can i use their own movie too for a certain character? Like Incredible Hulk or Dark World, Iron Man 1,2,3?

Well for ironman you need a specific suit for him to use since they were all different in durability and whatnot. But for hulk and thor use any of their feats from their movies.

sheryinistoosexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes Sorry for the late reply. have so much things. Anyways....

I'm pretty sure all of you know the Avengers so ... Let's get started.

Hulk

The intelligent scientist who turned into a big green monster.

Strength & Speed & Durability

Strength grows as he gets angrier or stressed. He has shown jumping and running incredible heights and lengths with his muscular legs without getting tired. He could probably run up to more than 200mph. Way faster than Snorlax.

Loading Video...

Snorlax stopping a train? That's nothing compared to the Hulk. That monster is more massive and was going far more faster than the train. Punching that thing didn't affect him at all. He should overwhelm Snorlax with ease.

Loading Video...

Thor

The God of Thunder from Asgard.

Powers and abilities

His hammer can manipulate and create lightning. (Don't want to show scans because I'm pretty sure everybody knows.)

He has other abilities, but I'll cover the basics.

Strength & Durability

Fighting Hulk himself. Taking hits from him. I don't think Raikou can do anything to hurt Thor.

Loading Video...

As for him fighting Raikou, I honestly don't think they can hurt each other with their lightning based powers, but with strength and wit. Thor has shown pretty good fighting skills as he was fighting Hulk and dodging most his hits. Raikou's teleporting is pretty tricky, but Thor has shown weather manipulation and I believe he will just move the clouds somewhere else. lol

Iron Man

The guy made out of iron.

Abilities

His armor is really durable. Getting shot by a tank and is barely affected. Then destroys it with ease.

Loading Video...

His energy projection abilities are amazing. Just like Scizor's Razor Wind, Ironman has his lasers too. Which in my opinion are more powerful or just as powerful. Ironman should be able to survive Razor Wind, his suit are more durable than steel.

Loading Video...

Scizor's speed can be an issue, but Ironman's scanners or whatever should be able to see them as he has dodged many other missiles before in the movies. Or you know, he could just slice Scizor in half.

Captain America

Weakling turned Buff guy.

Shield

His indestructible shield, it says it indestructible.

Abilities

Impressive fighting skills and agility, such as beating a bunch of skilled guys in one room. A strategist also.

Loading Video...

Hitmonchan only uses his fists, Cap uses the environment and has better fighting skills, he's like Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee combined. Cap can also use his shield throwing skills and tag him. And Cap will definitely block his punches, he has blocked bullets and other things with ease. He has shown impressive agility so far, it will definitely come into use here. He can just run and climb on things, attack, repeat. Hitmonchan should be no problem.

Black Widow

A hot girl that knows how to fight.

Fighting skills

Beating Hawkeye. As you see, she also uses her environment well. And Lopunny has shown nothing great in the video. While Black Widow has done so much more, her parkour skills, fighting skills, accuracy and charming looks.

Loading Video...

Lopunny shouldn't be able to do anything to her. Widow would just have to keep shooting her from a distance and Lopunny hasn't shown much of a durability feat. Lopunny's not fast or strong, she will nothing in here.

Hawkeye

The guy with arrows.

Skill

He is a master archer. Has shown to shoot without even looking. He can just shoot an exploding arrow and Marowak is done. Marowak probably can dodge it, but Hawkeye's fighting skill and archery is way too much for Marowak. Marowak started crying after Pikachu hit him. One arrow hit Marowak, he cries, then Hawkeye finishes him.

Loading Video...

Strategy

Thor would see the clouds and thunderstorms coming, he then makes it go away and Hawkeye would shoot a Smoke arrow. They can't see, then Hulk and Thor are already up in the sky, then Hulk and Thor smashes them or "stomp" all of them.(See what I did there?) I'm funny. Your Move.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By those_eyes

@those_eyes Sorry for the late reply. have so much things. Anyways....

I'm pretty sure all of you know the Avengers so ... Let's get started.

Hulk

The intelligent scientist who turned into a big green monster.

Strength & Speed & Durability

Strength grows as he gets angrier or stressed. He has shown jumping and running incredible heights and lengths with his muscular legs without getting tired. He could probably run up to more than 200mph. Way faster than Snorlax.

Loading Video...

Snorlax stopping a train? That's nothing compared to the Hulk. That monster is more massive and was going far more faster than the train. Punching that thing didn't affect him at all. He should overwhelm Snorlax with ease.

Loading Video...

Thor

The God of Thunder from Asgard.

Powers and abilities

His hammer can manipulate and create lightning. (Don't want to show scans because I'm pretty sure everybody knows.)

He has other abilities, but I'll cover the basics.

Strength & Durability

Fighting Hulk himself. Taking hits from him. I don't think Raikou can do anything to hurt Thor.

Loading Video...

As for him fighting Raikou, I honestly don't think they can hurt each other with their lightning based powers, but with strength and wit. Thor has shown pretty good fighting skills as he was fighting Hulk and dodging most his hits. Raikou's teleporting is pretty tricky, but Thor has shown weather manipulation and I believe he will just move the clouds somewhere else. lol

Iron Man

The guy made out of iron.

Abilities

His armor is really durable. Getting shot by a tank and is barely affected. Then destroys it with ease.

Loading Video...

His energy projection abilities are amazing. Just like Scizor's Razor Wind, Ironman has his lasers too. Which in my opinion are more powerful or just as powerful. Ironman should be able to survive Razor Wind, his suit are more durable than steel.

Loading Video...

Scizor's speed can be an issue, but Ironman's scanners or whatever should be able to see them as he has dodged many other missiles before in the movies. Or you know, he could just slice Scizor in half.

Captain America

Weakling turned Buff guy.

Shield

His indestructible shield, it says it indestructible.

Abilities

Impressive fighting skills and agility, such as beating a bunch of skilled guys in one room. A strategist also.

Loading Video...

Hitmonchan only uses his fists, Cap uses the environment and has better fighting skills, he's like Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee combined. Cap can also use his shield throwing skills and tag him. And Cap will definitely block his punches, he has blocked bullets and other things with ease. He has shown impressive agility so far, it will definitely come into use here. He can just run and climb on things, attack, repeat. Hitmonchan should be no problem.

Black Widow

A hot girl that knows how to fight.

Fighting skills

Beating Hawkeye. As you see, she also uses her environment well. And Lopunny has shown nothing great in the video. While Black Widow has done so much more, her parkour skills, fighting skills, accuracy and charming looks.

Loading Video...

Lopunny shouldn't be able to do anything to her. Widow would just have to keep shooting her from a distance and Lopunny hasn't shown much of a durability feat. Lopunny's not fast or strong, she will nothing in here.

Hawkeye

The guy with arrows.

Skill

He is a master archer. Has shown to shoot without even looking. He can just shoot an exploding arrow and Marowak is done. Marowak probably can dodge it, but Hawkeye's fighting skill and archery is way too much for Marowak. Marowak started crying after Pikachu hit him. One arrow hit Marowak, he cries, then Hawkeye finishes him.

Loading Video...

Strategy

Thor would see the clouds and thunderstorms coming, he then makes it go away and Hawkeye would shoot a Smoke arrow. They can't see, then Hulk and Thor are already up in the sky, then Hulk and Thor smashes them or "stomp" all of them.(See what I did there?) I'm funny. Your Move.

Those_eyes Rebuttal to sherinistoosexy's strategy.

1. Thor cannot send raikous thunder storms away and even if he could raikou can make them instanantly. He lives in the clouds is a equal of zapdos who also has complete control over lighting and storms.

No Caption Provided

2. Riakou has an actual cloud on his back. Thats what his purple mane on his back is made out of, its an actual part of his being which cannot be sent away by thor.

3. Your statement about the chautrai leviathin weighing more and being faster than the bullet train is absurd. For one standard top speed allowed during operations of the bullet trains are 200mph. But they can go faster (even test runs are 275) and since the bullet train was out of control the standard operation speed was surpassed which allowed it to go at maximum speed which is over 300mph. Now as for the weight, Shinkansen trains usally weigh around 300 tons unloaded. There is now way that chatarui leviathin the hulk punched was going anywhere near that fast or weight that much. You can check me on the info here aswell within the following links: http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2018.html

4. Snorlax would have no problem handeling hulk. He actually has h2h skills instead of just raging around like a wild man. Ive shown enough proof that snorlax is way stronger and a better fighter than thor all around.

In the following video snorlax dodges multiple attacks from meowths mech from point blank range. Then gets hit in the face and doesnt even change his facial expression since it had no effect. Aswell snorlax sends team rocket away with a hyperbeam over the horizon.

Loading Video...

5. Iron man has no chance of tagging scizor. He is too the point where he looks like a teleporter. Iron man will keep getting tagged until his armour starts to break off.

Notice his speed and upon impact after he attacks he vanishes again.

No Caption Provided

6. Hitmonchan beats cap in all stats. There is nothing cap can do even with his shield, it would get uppercuted away or caught like bucky did. One solid punch while cap is holding the shield would send him flying and possibly cause his arms to break from the impact of hitmonchans punch. Ive already shown in previous scans him causing a fissure to the ground and busting walls of rock with one punch. The rest of your team has no chance since raikou could just rain down lighting and thunder on anyone who he sees on your team and he doesnt even need thunder clouds to do it.

I rest my case!

sheryinistoosexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By those_eyes
sheryinistoosexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do pokedex feats count

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do pokedex feats count

Kinda! Im focusing more on the anime and manga feats. Im mainly using pokedex for references of the movesets the pokemon can perform. So ill say limited pokedex feats.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Alakemega123

How about Magcargo vs human torch considering magcargo is 18,000 degrees Fahrenheit

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alakemega123: Human torch far exceeds such heat and can go supernova.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Alakemega123

Sorry @deathhero61 i don't know much about human torch and wasn't aware he could go hotter than the sun

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alakemega123: Human torch far exceeds such heat and can go supernova.

this is true but a pokemon like moltres i believe would be able to handle human torch.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We'll what about volcarona

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DeathHero61
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By those_eyes
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By those_eyes
XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mysticmedivh
SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SMXLR8
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By those_eyes

@smxlr8: yae im pretty sure this cav died. i dont think sheristoosexy even posts anymore. no recent activity since last year from her.

Also i cant believe how bad my formatting was a year ago.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: you should use this team again or maybe make some changes then use it

Salamence123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Pokemon wins