Fight Take Place on a Costa Rican Beach

#2 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11559 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw

Mind starting, I have a tourney post to write up against some other guy ;P

#3 Posted by dondave (38589 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be good™

#4 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones: No problem.

I will open up with the whole team going Invisible. Warmachine shown this ability, Iron Man was stated to have this ability way early, and Sue has this for her core power. This will hinder your team as they all take to the air. Sue uses her powers to fly.

Warmachine Cloak.

1) Cloaks from Red Skull.

2-3) Cloak that negates SHIELD's sensors.

Once Airborn it is a simple barrage effort. Team Iron using their weapons and Sue using her Invisible B***h Slaps from hell.

Don't touch Namor! Fear the B***h Slap!

#5 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11559 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw:

Alright so, Here we go.

I will open up with the whole team going Invisible. Warmachine shown this ability, Iron Man was stated to have this ability way early, and Sue has this for her core power. This will hinder your team as they all take to the air. Sue uses her powers to fly.

Okay so yeah Invisible enemy's would definitely be a hindrance...to everyone not named Sasuke who has the Shringan which would easily allow him to see them.

You can say that isn't Sasuke but...same eye h*ll even a weaker one. Also Question would cloacking drain their battiers or what ever cuz I dodbt the stay invisible for so long.

But how will the rest of my team fight if only Sasuke can see ? well they'll have to fight close together and they'll do that by using Deidara's C2 Dragon.

With this they can fight in close with each mounted on this flying explosive and explosive filled and with this they can utilize the substation based abilities.as they've all shown capable of using.

1-3 Gaara's, 4 Sasukes ,5-6 Deidara's

Meaning while it may seem like they're all on top they'll be fighting from being inside the Dragon.

Once Airborn it is a simple barrage effort. Team Iron using their weapons and Sue using her Invisible B***h Slaps from hell.

So now with my team airborn as well we can also launch some attacks like Deidara dragon launch

and if we're b***h slapping then I hope Sue got a big hand cuz Gaara laying down a missive pimphand.

#6 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones: Well Im not sure how helpful one guy who can see be to the whole team. Also the invisibility only works till they attack. Team Iron Men can use it to get a early advantage in targeting. Sue is the only one who can fight invisible.

However by the time your ready to mount a air attack, Warmachine and Iron Man are laying down this kind of Fire Power.

Iron Man Repulsars.

1) Repulsar vs City Block!

2) Repulsars vs another guy with Iron Man armor pieces. Total Disintegration.

Nanites. Tony relies on his Nanites to live as well to operate his Suits. He can use them to heal or enhance others as well.

Warmachine Repulsars.

1) Repulsars vs Cash and Ghost Rider. This attack actually KOed Cash for a few minuets.

2-3) Repulsar blast a whole middle eastern village into ruin.

Both these guys are packing alot of firepower that wipes out alot of area real quick. Added to that, should your guys get airborn, they both have ways of dealing with multiple attackers coming at them.

Warmachine has Detachable Weapons to attack different targets.

2 Detachable Weapons allowing for 3 ways of attack.

Iron man can release the Munition Bombs.

Mini Munitions, little bombs that can wreck IM suits like tin cans.

If worst Comes to worst they both have Nuke Level Force Fields.

Best part is they are automatic.

Then Invisible Woman is no doubt by now using her force fields to push the air attacker away to help out.

With such a large Shoving range and Area of attack, she can easy keep any attackers at bay.

#7 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11559 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 .

Well Im not sure how helpful one guy who can see be to the whole team. Also the invisibility only works till they attack. Team Iron Men can use it to get a early advantage in targeting. Sue is the only one who can fight invisible.

Well I mean this is just a 3 on 3, and like I said they are close already. and now it's sorta moot due to you saying that they will be only using it to lock on.

However by the time your ready to mount a air attack, Warmachine and Iron Man are laying down this kind of Fire Power.

Ehh...it takes no time for Deidei to conjure up any of his Dragon

but for some form of insurance, lets say Gaara starts with a giant Sand overhaul, at your teams location which should work due to the fact that your team while is able to turn invisible they'll be starting off visible and all Gaara has to due is send sand in the general area, and unless the Suits are air tight Gaara sand will slowy build up inside the suits and once it's enough Gaara will be able to harm on of your I.M from the inside.

1) Repulsar vs City Block!2) Repulsars vs another guy with Iron Man armor pieces. Total Disintegration.Warmachine Repulsars.Repulsars vs Cash and Ghost Rider. This attack actually KOed Cash for a few minuets.

2-3) Repulsar blast a whole middle eastern village into ruin.

Both these guys are packing alot of firepower that wipes out alot of area real quick. Added to that, should your guys get airborn, they both have ways of dealing with multiple attackers coming at them.

Warmachine has Detachable Weapons to attack different targets.

Alight well Gaara sand has been shown to be able to shield an entire town from a C3 explosive

and while we;re at at it Deidara also has town busting abilities that really weren't shown to even drain a lot of chakra. also note Gaara also assisted in the stopping of the lolmeteor and was able to also protect himself and other around him when the second meteor was drop.

Now Deidara well be able to pack some powerful cu bomb within his C2 dragons.

1 Shows how many he can make, 2 shows the range of of an individual one and some of Sasuke durability. and while we're taking about Sasuke, what he he do here. Well he summon (and Hypnotize) Manda to attack your team as well.

1-2 showing how Sasuke could hypnotize the Snake. 3-5 Shows how the snake can go under ground and escape an oil fire with a HUGE range.

If worst Comes to worst they both have Nuke Level Force Fields.

Umm unless Ultimate Blade is packing nuke bullets, the scan your showing does not equal nuke level force field and also does this force field cover the entire suit and since this is Iron Man(s) does this drain the batteries of IM.

Then Invisible Woman is no doubt by now using her force fields to push the air attacker away to help out.

Ehh...Okay pushing a few cars and people seem to put a bit of a drain on her, so let say Gaara(coordinated by Sasuke of course)puts tons and tons of Sand pressure on her how long could she hold if she could hold at all. and what if Manda(the snake) come with an underground attack.

Overall

So, overall I think my team would be able to take this by utilizing their team work, Deidara will provide the flight and bomb both close and long range. Gaara can shield our team and have devastating environmental effecting abilites and Sasuke can provide sight and even summonings.

#8 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (18829 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones:

Well I mean this is just a 3 on 3, and like I said they are close already. and now it's sorta moot due to you saying that they will be only using it to lock on.

Thing is all my characters can fly, use Invisibility to further throw your team off, and attack from anywhere in a surprise maneuver. Only one guy on your team can hope to track them at all.

Ehh...it takes no time for Deidei to conjure up any of his Dragon

but for some form of insurance, lets say Gaara starts with a giant Sand overhaul, at your teams location which should work due to the fact that your team while is able to turn invisible they'll be starting off visible and all Gaara has to due is send sand in the general area, and unless the Suits are air tight Gaara sand will slowy build up inside the suits and once it's enough Gaara will be able to harm on of your I.M from the inside.

The suits are indeed air tight. They traveled in Space and under the immense tons of deep sea.

However they can and will blast away any sand with those insane Repulsars I showed. If worst come to worst, Sue can easily push said sand back. Her Invisible force is insane high.

1-2) She Pushes the entire Tidal Wave that drowned New York in Seconds. This does KO her, but not because of the stress. It was caused b Nanites in her bloodstream that were activated to attack her body.

3) Holds up this 300-400+ ton statue Head and Body from falling on the team.

So she is pretty good with her Air/Light force. Far Superior in showings than what Garra has shown.

Alight well Gaara sand has been shown to be able to shield an entire town from a C3 explosive

and while we;re at at it Deidara also has town busting abilities that really weren't shown to even drain a lot of chakra. also note Gaara also assisted in the stopping of the lolmeteor and was able to also protect himself and other around him when the second meteor was drop.

Now Deidara well be able to pack some powerful cu bomb within his C2 dragons.

1 Shows how many he can make, 2 shows the range of of an individual one and some of Sasuke durability. and while we're taking about Sasuke, what he he do here. Well he summon (and Hypnotize) Manda to attack your team as well.

1-2 showing how Sasuke could hypnotize the Snake. 3-5 Shows how the snake can go under ground and escape an oil fire with a HUGE range.

All that is good however the Nuke level Forcefields (Which the Blade Scan shows how they are Automatic) as well Sue's insane and stronger Forcefields will block all attack at them.

1-2) Survives Megaton Alien Bomb.

3) FFs of his Suits are Automatic.

This is just Iron mans and Warmachines. Lets look at Sues.

Here we see her Bubble Fields hold Hyperion who is slamming it hard to get out. Then she lets Torch go Nova blasting inside the Bubble.

Another two examples of Sues power holding Human Torches Nova Blasts at bay.

She also has wicked Force Fields.

1) withstands over 100 tons of Stone Column falling on it.

2-3) Withstands the this powerful blast in space that was seen on the planet.

4-5) Withstands a Nuke.

6-7) Withstands this blast which in the past leveled Atlantis as a city.

That is alot of Superior Defense to anything your packing so far.

Umm unless Ultimate Blade is packing nuke bullets, the scan your showing does not equal nuke level force field and also does this force field cover the entire suit and since this is Iron Man(s) does this drain the batteries of IM.

Look above. this showing does drain battery power, however Iron Man still had enough Juice to fight a entire Chitari Fleet after this before draining it all on lifting a fallen Space Ship.

Ehh...Okay pushing a few cars and people seem to put a bit of a drain on her, so let say Gaara(coordinated by Sasuke of course)puts tons and tons of Sand pressure on her how long could she hold if she could hold at all. and what if Manda(the snake) come with an underground attack.

I posted Sue strength in her power above, in no way is she straining with cars, merely stressed in trying to save everyone. She has a another very useful attack too.

She can and will blind your team. What counter you have for that if she went that rout?

Overall I have yet to touch some of IM other gear and showings of strength and durability in Hand to Hand if it gets there.

Your Move.

#10 Edited by oceanmaster21 (8507 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11559 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay let's see here

However they can and will blast away any sand with those insane Repulsars I showed. If worst come to worst, Sue can easily push said sand back. Her Invisible force is insane high.

Speaking of the Iron Man weapons, don't they creat small opening in the suit that Gaara Sand to creep in though. fro ex. let's say Iron man or War shoots his weapon and as the little ports are closing Gaara sends his sand in . While we're on Gaara vs Iron Men let's say Iron man does something like this.

Iron man can release the Munition Bombs.

Mini Munitions, little bombs that can wreck IM suits like tin cans.es

Lets say right as IM release those bombs Gaara uses his sand to push the bomb right back at IM making them blow up in his face.

1-2) She Pushes the entire Tidal Wave that drowned New York in Seconds. This does KO her, but not because of the stress. It was caused b Nanites in her bloodstream that were activated to attack her body.

3) Holds up this 300-400+ ton statue Head and Body from falling on the team.

In almost all your you didn't really show the main thing she need in this bout...duration... unlike something like, let's see a statue head that just falls then hits the floor and she doesn't have to hold it up anymore. The Tidal wave feat would have been a great example but she was she only held it for seconds(yea you said she was weaken but still) ans Gaara sand won't stop compression and also Gaara sand is by no means weak as it was able to hold a multi thousand ton meteor from full hitting the ground.

Now you can note that Onoki slowed the meteor down but Gaara sand still held it from the ground.

Another thing , how does your team breath because what if Deidara uses his C4 mircobomb, that can do this.

and yes he can make small versions more controlled versions of this to attack with.

She can and will blind your team. What counter you have for that if she went that rout?

Overall I have yet to touch some of IM other gear and showings of strength and durability in Hand to Hand if it gets there.

Won't she be a bit busy with Sand, and also my initial arguments were they use sub jutsu.

#13 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones:

Speaking of the Iron Man weapons, don't they creat small opening in the suit that Gaara Sand to creep in though. fro ex. let's say Iron man or War shoots his weapon and as the little ports are closing Gaara sends his sand in . While we're on Gaara vs Iron Men let's say Iron man does something like this.

Lets say right as IM release those bombs Gaara uses his sand to push the bomb right back at IM making them blow up in his face.

Here is the problem with the assumption of Garra doing those neat things would require knowledge of how Iron Man tech works. this is Naruto who are middle ages ta best in tech. What Iron Man and Warmachine doing might as well be seen as magic. He has no knowledge or idea how these attacks work and where to exploit said attacks.

Also Garra will have a hard time if he was blinded by Invisible Woman with Iron Man using Super Sonic missiles tracking Garra down.

Very powerful Missiles.

In almost all your you didn't really show the main thing she need in this bout...duration... unlike something like, let's see a statue head that just falls then hits the floor and she doesn't have to hold it up anymore. The Tidal wave feat would have been a great example but she was she only held it for seconds(yea you said she was weaken but still) ans Gaara sand won't stop compression and also Gaara sand is by no means weak as it was able to hold a multi thousand ton meteor from full hitting the ground.

Now you can note that Onoki slowed the meteor down but Gaara sand still held it from the ground.

I think duration is shown. She catches the Statue, held it long enough for people to get out of the way, and set it down. It never fell around her powers, the scan shows her holding it. She also held Hyperion who was punching her shields. She held Torches explosive and flaming Nova blasts with no problem. That is all duration showings.

Also unlike Garra whose sand blocks physical attacks, Sues attacks can work right through his sand shields and in his brain if he pushes her!

Ultimate sue is a Genius in Biology, she is the go to expert of her field. She knows exactly where to brain pop Garra into a vegetable without killing him if he proves a threat. she has way lesser morals.

Another thing , how does your team breath because what if Deidara uses his C4 mircobomb, that can do this.

and yes he can make small versions more controlled versions of this to attack with.

Sue has a self contain Force Field around her. not getting to her.

Iron Man and Warmachine has suits that are air seal tight for Space and Deep Sea. Not getting into their air supply.

Won't she be a bit busy with Sand, and also my initial arguments were they use sub jutsu.

Sub Jutsu is not fooling Scanners. They are pieces of would with no heat signatures or anything. Scanners of Iron Man suits should easily counter.

1) Lie Detector.

2) Motion Sensors.

3) Radar.

4) Long Range Sensors that work miles away.

5) Radiation Scanners.

6) X-Ray Scanners.

Not sure how some logs will not be easily seen through here. Also Warmachine has the ability to make Duplicates too. Add that in for a likely counter that should fool 2 of your 3 guys.

Decoy Device, need I say more? Add this in with the 2 computer targeting devices Warmachine deployed before hand, Iron Mans Repulsars, Iron Mans Missiles, Warmachine's Repulsars, Sue's attacks, Sue's blinding people, all 3 members using Invisible Cloaking abilities, and the Scanners makes it near impossible for your team to counter mine without being blown to bits in a massive confusion.

#14 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11559 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

Here is the problem with the assumption of Garra doing those neat things would require knowledge of how Iron Man tech works. this is Naruto who are middle ages ta best in tech. What Iron Man and Warmachine doing might as well be seen as magic. He has no knowledge or idea how these attacks work and where to exploit said attacks.

An open port is an open port, whether it's on a Sussano armor or high tech armor if Gaara sees projectiles coming from the suit or anything any type of opening he'll try to stop it ore use it to his advantage. I doesn't require knowledge on the suit, it' requires basic combat skills.

p.s- The naruto verse isn't actually in the dark ages it's set in our time just with certain inventions left out (Gun and Cars) they're are even large modern like cities in Naruto.

an there' stuff like TV, movies, and 4 way communicators, nothing on Iron Man's level but a little food for thought.

. She catches the Statue, held it long enough for people to get out of the way, and set it down.

What the time on that 10 seconds ?

. She also held Hyperion who was punching her shields. She held Torches explosive and flaming Nova blasts with no problem

Unless I have bad reading interpretation skills, Hyperion punches were obviously hurting her, and when Johnny just added normal fire she was already on the ground, an you didn't really show what happen after he say's going nova. The second blast, was just that, a blast very a quick one. See the thing is Gaara sand won't be quick, it won't stop until it does what it needs to do, Gaara continuously compress until he's won. Also there's that multi thousand ton Snake underground(who fast enough to easily esape an oil fire/explosion at point blank range.)

Also Garra will have a hard time if he was blinded by Invisible Woman with Iron Man using Super Sonic missiles tracking Garra down.

You know Gaara can make mobile eyes out of sand...right.

Also unlike Garra whose sand blocks physical attacks, Sues attacks can work right through his sand shields and in his brain if he pushes her!

Would she be able to even see him I mean while trying to compress her there's gonna a sh*t ton of Sand to obscure her vision of him, and he still has substitution, becasue you only proved the Iron man can see though it.

Iron Man and Warmachine has suits that are air seal tight for Space and Deep Sea. Not getting into their air supply.

But what if a compromise was made to the suits by Deidara C3 bombs.(which is easily in the high town level)

Skip to 0:30, also ignore how Gaara was acting when he block said bomb that was an anime only thing,he was only huffing a little in the manga,

and still was able to react to C based explosion.and note after using this technique Deidara showed no sign of fatigue, which suggest he can use it multipe times.

Sub Jutsu is not fooling Scanners. They are pieces of would with no heat signatures or anything. Scanners of Iron Man suits should easily counter.

Okaaay that prove that the Iron men would know their location, but I'm gonna to make a wild guess an say that Sue at least needs to know where her oponants eye's are to blind them, and she'll be occupied anyway. Also Deidara could just use clones

Not sure how some logs will not be easily seen through here. Also Warmachine has the ability to make Duplicates too. Add that in for a likely counter that should fool 2 of your 3 guys.

I'm guessing by two Guy you mean Dei and Gaara will honestly the decoy won't matter since they work in AoE based attacks. Also what if instead of subs they use clones, which are really them cloned, an also what if they made several clones to look you're own team mate to causing confusion.

Also Deidara could also make clones out of clay(they can explode) and he can make them pretty durable(well more durable then clones any way).

took a beating from KN0 Naruto( and it bleed subjesting that yes it has insides until it's destroyed so with this, I'm pretty much done.

#15 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11559 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by lowlaville (4843 posts) - - Show Bio

cad gets my vote

#19 Edited by Cjdavis103 (9575 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (18829 posts) - - Show Bio

Good debate. It's painful having to choose a side..

Going with @cadencev2: for excellent points and not doing the scan spam here :p ,

@thatguywithheadphonesI'd have expected a little more resistance about particular good feats from, like.. "how exactly stopping a tidal wave or 400 ton statue is more impressive than stopping that oversized meteor..", and so on. Very good work, though. And excellent use of sasuke, it's tough doing that, considering this is sasuke before gaining every powerup that made him sasuke. Not a lot of people can do that..

#22 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11559 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with @cadencev2: for excellent points and not doing the scan spam here :p ,

@thatguywithheadphonesI'd have expected a little more resistance about particular good feats from, like.. "how exactly stopping a tidal wave or 400 ton statue is more impressive than stopping that oversized meteor..", and so on. Very good work, though. And excellent use of sasuke, it's tough doing that, considering this is sasuke before gaining every powerup that made him sasuke. Not a lot of people can do that..

I think Sasuke is honestly the reason I'm gonna probably lose, should have use KCM Naruto.

#23 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

I think Sasuke is honestly the reason I'm gonna probably lose, should have use KCM Naruto.

I have no clue who KCM Naruto is.

#24 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (18829 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@princearagorn1 said:

I have no clue who KCM Naruto is.

Kurama Cloak naruto. The first form of Golden naruto pic you keep using. Next form is bijju mode, next to that is demon sage mode (current)

#25 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8507 posts) - - Show Bio