No Caption Provided

vs

• Naruto is only going up to KCM here
  • No Large Summon

Theorder14 Team

17th Platoon

No Caption Provided

no Heaven's blade

• In Character, but fighting at their best.
  • No Prep, nor Prior Knowledge.
  • Starting Distance - 30 Meters Apart.
  • Win by Death, or KO.

Battle Location

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I will do the rare and actually keep an eye on a CAV.

Tag me when it's done - this battle, for one reason or another, piques my interest.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Theorder14

@thatguywithheadphones: Alright then.

Here's just a brief introduction about the team.

I'll just copy and paste some basic info about their backgrounds and abilities. etc

Layfon Alseif

No Caption Provided

Layfon is the (semi-)protagonist of Chrome Shelled Regios. He's a former Heavens Blade receiver and as such an extremely talented fighter despite his young age. He was banished from his home town, Grendan and sworn to never practice Military Arts ever again. He went to Zuelni to start over but when he suddenly found himself in a fight he revealed his skill. He became the member of the 17th Platoon with Nina Antalk as his captain. He's initially reluctant to fight but the situation and the influence of Nina he slowly solves his problems and makes peace with being a Military Artists.

Layfon as an ex-successor of the Heavens Blade possess incredible fighting power. Compared to a regular Military Arts student he's a monster with unimaginable strength which is enough to beat Filth Monsters.

Kei: Layfon has an unnaturally high amount of Kei. That and his extraordinary skill at Kei are what made him into a Heavens Blade receiver at the age of 10. Although because of his high Kei only the best Dites can contain his full power. Anything below that is prone to break.

Strength: His high amount of Kei gives him great physical strength. He can effortlessly push a regular Military Artist away with a gentle toss or slice through the hard carapace of Filth Monsters. Although by Heavens Blade standards he isn't that extraordinary. He leans on his Kei output more.

Agility: Layfon has incredible agility. He can move so fast that a regular Military Artist can't follow him. Layfon is a master at dodging and evading incoming attacks. His honed fighting instincts lets him determine each move of the opponent and act accordingly. With the help of external Kei bursts he can also briefly keep himself in the air. Also with he can pull of various acrobatic maneuvers with his Steel Threads.

Learning: Layfon can learn new techniques just by experiencing them once or a few times. The only exceptions are the techniques at the level of Heavens Blade which needs more effort and even then he generally can't copy them perfectly.

Sight: Layfon has his sight enhanced with Kei to see further. Additionally he can see the flow of Kei in a very detailed way and later he learned how to see clearly at night. His sight is so precise that he can see millimeter thin or less wires from tens of meters.

External Kei Bursts: Layfon can use a wide diversity of External Kei techniques. He can shoot those blasts at long distance with extreme precision. In terms of raw power he's no slouch either and his moves can be very devestating. He can keep up with his ex-fellow Heavens Blade receiver, Savaris in terms of power.

Stamina: Layfon can fight three days straight with only minor signs of exhaustion. Although he's mentally not exactly on that level and despite his body can take it even longer his mind starts to get overwhelmed by then.

Nina Antalk

No Caption Provided

Nina is a strong-willed and very passionate about Military Arts. She's the captain of the fresh 17th platoon. She recruits Layfon into her platoon after she accidentally saw his skill at Military Arts.

• High Kei Output: Nina possesses Kei above the average Military Artists. Thanks to Layfon's training, the speed she can generate Kei and the amount she can store increased gradually. Nina is skilled in both internal and external Kei plus able to combine the two together for more complex techniques. Her output with Kei increase exponentially by the activation of the Haikizoku's powers.
  • Haikizoku: Nina is possessed by the Haikizoku, Melnisc. After the initial struggles she managed to tame the enraged electronic spirit, allowing Nina to channel the being's great power. By turning on a mental switch Nina can let the energies of the Haikizoku fill her body while also surrounding her in a flaming golden aura. By using the Haikizoku's power, Nina's Kei increases drastically alongside with a huge boost in her physical abilities. In Volume 18 she gain four more Haikizoku given her powers than rival the queen of glenden.
  • Kei Sense: Nina is able to sense Kei over relatively long ranges. In addition Layfon taught her how to "see" the flow of Kei, allowing Nina to slightly read into the enemy's attack pattern and analyze their techniques.
  • Super Speed: Nina has impressive speed. In base she can fight so fast normal people are unable to see her movements. With Raijin she goes beyond that and her movements were too fast for anyone but Layfon to perceive. Later by the Haikizoku's boost Nina dodged lightning bolts and remarked they were easy to avoid. Accompanying her speed Nina has great agility and grace. Albeit she's a longshot away from being comparable to a Heavens Blade Successor.
  • Super Strength: Nina has superhuman striking force and strength. Even in base her attacks generated shockwaves that could be felt from dozens of meters away and break the armor-like shells of the Filth Monster larvae. With Raijin Nina was able to hit the head of a giant monster with such force it was sent flying for many hundred meters like a cannonball. With the combined power of the Haikizoku and Raijin Nina was able to fly through the many kilometers thick membrane of Durindana.
  • Lightning Manipulation: By using Kei Nina can manipulate the element of lightning. She primarily uses it to perform Raijin but she can also channel electricity into her Dites for great effect. Using the boost from the Haikizoku Nina managed to cover a monster larger than the city of in electric shocks, enough to make the creature howl out in pain.

Sharnid Epliton

No Caption Provided

Sharnid is the sniper and support of the team and plays an important role for them.

• Expert marksman
  • Super speed
  • Enchanted senses

Felli Loss

No Caption Provided

The psychokinesis user of the 17th Platoon and a second year. She has silvery hair and grey eyes. She rarely speaks and shows little emotion due to the habit of a psychokinesis user, the brain of a psychokinesis user automatically rejects unnecessary or irrelevant information other than the required ones. Like most psychokinesis users, Felli's brain receives a great influx of information, and is able to handle the strain of responding to every bit of information. Layfon stated that the psychokinesis users have a different brain structure that allows them to process and simulate the huge sum of information in a short period of time Because of this, she has a hard time making common facial expressions, such as smiling.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@theorder14: Alright here I go.

The Will of Fire - Background

"To those who possess the Will of Fire, everyone is family. The desire to protect one's family builds thicker and stronger bonds between each and everyone in the village. If the Will of Fire is embraced by everyone, the village will be alright no matter what happens.

- Hiruzen Sarutobi

No Caption Provided

The Will of Fire is Konoha's primary philosophy, it is an idea of family and friendship above all things.It's passed on by fathers, sons, teachers, students, warriors, kages, sages etc. The five men I represent are some of the most known supporters of this philosophy, and they are connected by it as well.

Strategy

Gonna skip the obligatory into/background for now; that's more of a second post thing.

Let's start of with my beginning strategy. With a 30 meter separation my team can enact several techniques that will be beneficial to the match. An immediate technique to use is Jiraiya's ''Yo Mi Numa''

No Caption Provided

With a single hand sign Jiraiya is able to instantly spawn a large swamp. Said swamp was able to render a extremely large snake unable to move! This feat is especially impressive if you considers the fact that said snake was also able to easily drill through meters of rock.

Now whether or not your team has a way out of this is relative, as this is not my only plan. Another part of the plan is for Naruto to unless a full clone barrage. And I mean thousands upon thousands

No Caption Provided

The clones themselves won't just be an attack, but it'll will also serves as a way to gain a strategic advantage. How? Well, as you may or may not know, Naruto clones, once destroyed, give all of their experience and memories to the original Naruto.

No Caption Provided

How will this lead to a strategic advantage? Well...

1. It give my team a good look at your teams attacks
  2. It'll give us a good look at your team.(that's for later)

Now what happens next sorta depends on your teams action, and considering I only have a feint description or your team. And I don't know if your team will even survive the "Swamp and Swarm" tactic, especially considering that Naruto clones are no longer the one shot fodders, they once were no they are able to hold their own fights, transformations, and tactic.

Loading Video...

Each Clone is able to do this^

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Theorder14

@thatguywithheadphones:

Strategy

Gonna skip the obligatory into/background for now; that's more of a second post thing.

Let's start of with my beginning strategy. With a 30 meter separation my team can enact several techniques that will be beneficial to the match. An immediate technique to use is Jiraiya's ''Yo Mi Numa''

With a single hand sign Jiraiya is able to instantly spawn a large swamp. Said swamp was able to render a extremely large snake unable to move! This feat is especially impressive if you considers the fact that said snake was also able to easily drill through meters of rock.

Now whether or not your team has a way out of this is relative, as this is not my only plan. Another part of the plan is for Naruto to unless a full clone barrage. And I mean thousands upon thousands

B4 Jiraya even manage to do his single hand sign. Layfon and Nina would already be in the move and pretty much any1 in my team have enchanted senses which allow them to avoid the swamp. Especially Layfon who have a sixth sense that could almost be called precognition. I feel like that swamp move was more useful against big targets and it's not rly for small mobile enemies. Even if some1 does get stuck (which i highly doubt), each one have a way to get free and Layfon with his wind manipulation could simply give them the momentum they need to get into position or pull them out with steel threads

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The clones themselves won't just be an attack, but it'll will also serves as a way to gain a strategic advantage. How? Well, as you may or may not know, Naruto clones, once destroyed, give all of their experience and memories to the original Naruto.

How will this lead to a strategic advantage? Well...

1. It give my team a good look at your teams attacks
  2. It'll give us a good look at your team.(that's for later) Now what happens next sorta depends on your teams action, and considering I only have a feint description or your team. And I don't know if your team will even survive the "Swamp and Swarm" tactic, especially considering that Naruto clones are no longer the one shot fodders, they once were no they are able to hold their own fights, transformations, and tactic.

unfortunately, Felli can use her psychokinesis to telepathically communicate with the team and detect the real Naruto and any places the konoha ninjas may be hiding. I doubt Naruto will have the time to analyze them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Felli locates 982 filth monster and relay it to Layfon. Layfon states he have fought 10.000 of those.

Now, how strong,durable and fast are the filth monsters? It varies. Pretty much all of them have at least shells that are harder than steel and low-level regeneration depending on how much they have evolved.

Some matured filth monsters are high-super sonic to hypersonic + especially the aerial types. Yet, Layfon managed to kill them all at Grendan.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As you can see here, Layfon's kei enchanted steel threads killed countless of filth monsters in a split-second from a long distance. As stated by Felli, The distance was 30 Km so we know that Layfon's steel threads can at least reach 30 km +.

We know that there were 982 filth monsters in total there and it only took Layfon a few seconds to kill them all.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Some more scans of Layfon slicing the hard shells of the filth monsters. Layfon isn't merely controlling those hundreds of threads. They work as an extension of his own body so he can pretty much see and sense things through it, with other words, he doesn't have any blind spots, I should also mention that Layfon can make those threads night invisible so unless any one of the enemies have telescopic vision, they won't be able to see it.

I believe Layfon with his kei enchanted steel threads would put an end to Naruto's clones instantly considering Naruto haven't seen to have good durability against piercing weapons to my knowledge. Especially against weapons that can slice steel like butter. With Felli's guidance and Layfon's own senses. They would easily be able to locate the real Naruto and any of the enemies. Layfon could then attack all of the konoha ninjas at the same time with his steel threads and cause some serious damage or he could simply use it as feints and peform much more frightening techniques.

Also, Naruto is not the only one who's able to clone themselves :D. Layfon with his external burst technique 1000 man attack can clone himself with the same physical abilities however their external burst isn't as strong.

No Caption Provided

Creates 20-30 clones. Could possibly create thousands but that's not his style and he rather use his kei to some other useful techniques.

Now, what about Sharnid?

Well, with his super-speed and telescopic vision, he would put quite a large distance from the enemy while supporting the team with various long range projectiles. With Felli's psychokinesis, he would also know where the enemy are located.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I should mention that this is early series Sharnid and Nina and so they doesn't have alot of feats in the anime. The anime adaption only covered around 7 volumes out of 25 in the light novels so i'll have to quote some of their feats later on.

Nina Antalk is the powerhouse in the team and she would most likely attempt to speedblitz in character. Nina already knows the enemies position thanks to Felli so she would already be set to go.

Her first move would be the internal kei - Raijin.

Quote from the light novel Vol 7

Military Artists appeared before her.

“Come!” Nina released a huge amount of Kei as she ran. The tension in her heart was so high that it was about to burst.

Combined Internal and External Kei Variant – Raijin.

A huge pillar of thunder fell as if to chop the sky apart. It pierced through the door of the building and its impact caught the things around it in an explosion. An aftermath storm blew the lobby into pieces, sweeping away the Military Artists in its wake.

Attacks the building and the military artist with a huge pillar of lightning here.

LN Vol 9

Using the corpse as a shield, Nina used Kei again – Raijin. External burst type Kei executed with extreme high speed. The friction in the air created lightning and destroyed a number of larvae in one split second. Nina immediately leaped back and breathed in deeply.

Moves so fast that the friction in the air created lightning.

Vol 12

Their combination was completed before the dust fell. Besides, the rising current of air caused by the flame prevented the dust from falling too quickly. Nina’s figure vanished for one swift moment in the dust screen. If one couldn’t read Kei, one could not discover her location.

Release. Internal and External Kei variation - Raijin.

She ran.

The chest of the fallen giant had started regenerating. What horrible life force. Could she completely destroy it? The doubt instantly vanished. Nina ran like lightning.

Her iron whip struck the enemy’s head. The head tore off the body and flew away like cannon. The remaining body also flew out, deflected by the Kei weaving around Nina’s body. The body hit somewhere hundreds of meters away. Its impact was loud.

Brutally speedblitzed a giant with high level regeneration.

She have also drilled throught several kilometers of thick armor,hides and skin in less than a second using this technique.( I'll post the quote of this feat in my next post)

As you already know, Felli is the one who observe, locate and extract information from the enemy by psychometric touch. With other words, any strategy the enemy may devise would be picked up by Felli without they even knowing it.

She also have the ability to manipulate objects through telekinesis and support the team with her flake mines which she have lots of.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Have countless of flakes she can spread out through the city and detonate at will. She also uses those to gather information or scan objects.