CaV-TGWHP Vs. Funsiized

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Funsiized

ThatGuyWithHeadPhones Team(Not quite human...)

• Sasori
  • Kei Kurano
  • Captain Mills.

Funsiized Team(Blondies with a Tude')

• Elizabeth Mably
  • Ekaterina(Katja)
  • Satellizer El Bridget

No Caption Provided

Conditions

• In Character
  • Start distance: 100M
  • Basic Knowledge
  • Basic gear, anything else will have to be specified.
  • Victory by Death, incap, K.O
  • Play nice
  • But carry a big stick

Specifications

• Katja is full on Soma
  • Sasori is NOT Edo.
Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Funsiized

@thatguywithheadphones: Mmmk, i'll just give a brief rundown of my characters.

Elizabeth Mably

The second-ranked strongest third-year student from the United Kingdom. Known as the Academy Reigning Enforcer, Elizabeth is the leader of the third-years who maintain the Academy's hierarchy and punish those who break them.

Her Volt Weapon, the Stigma Satellite System, is a pair of remotely-controlled weapons that fires energy beams.

Elizabeth has four Stigmata and a compatibility rate of 85%. She can perform the Double Accel Turn and Tempest Turn. She did not master either, but rather has them well balanced out, Her Volt Weapon, a Stigma Satellite System, is able to fire lasers at her targets, making her a long distance fighter. She has also displayed the ability to create barriers from her SSS weapon as a method of defense. By focusing her two SSS weapons' energies, she is able to emit 10 times more power than usual, though it takes time to stabilize. This attack, Volt Longinus, is strong enough to break through the Vital Stigmata Type's Anti-Nova Barrier. The beam produced from the SSS weapons is a black-light instead of the normal blueish colorization.

Like i said, due to her Rarity of battle appearance, I'm keeping scan dumping on her to a necessary level. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Ekaterina Kurae(Katja)

Katja is the Qwasar of Copper, Due to her use of it in her "Copper angel" named Anastasia, whom she refers to as "Mother". She is called "The Copper Queen"

As demonstrated in the Above scans The Copper Angel is capable of:

• Blocking Rapid Gunfire by literally smacking the bullets down.
  • Easily slicing People to pieces.

Moving on, Katja is not limited to controlling Of "Mother" she is able to influence copper in it's whole, meaning the Copper commonly used in electrical wiring.

She is also able of Using A Large amount of Electricity to Power well...a rail gun.

That, however takes a large amount of power is impractical in close combat such as this, she will most likely Use the smaller Arm mounted version for Anastasia.

Moving on, Her control over copper also provides a defense for Katja, Including a sort of EM Field to repel FMJ bullets.

And if the Idea is to Finish of The angel first...don't. You can't

So to conclude-the only way to beat the angel is to beat Katja, and the only way to beat Katja...is to beat the angel.

Satellizer L. Bridget(Stella)

Strength & Durability(i wont need it...but its nice to have)

As a Pandora She already has enhanced Physical Stats in order to combat Novas. Now. as i showed you Above. she can fight no problem with Injuries. in fact. The entire fight in the Speed section of my post, had been done AFTER she had fought Rana to unconsciousness but here is some showings.

Easily Breaks a Wall^

that^^ is Ingrid, She easily Smashed a whole Wall. and Even does things like this-Punching a wall so hard, it sounded and felt like an earthquake to other people.(Down there)

Yet Stella Tanks some punches and Kicks from her(down there)

And yet she is completely capable of fighting her Later on.(down there)

That all for her since shes speed based. at least all i can really find right now. so. ONWARDS

speed

even though she is only a Second Year at Japan Genetics. Stella is Fully capable of Utilizing Accel. on a Level higher than a 3rd Year

the thing to note is that a Single Accel was already Moving beyond Human eye sight can track. Yet Stella is capable of Using a Double Accel-To even Blitz Lana, Which is awesome, and you will understand Later

NOW FOR SOME POWER SCALING

Here Stella who can use Double Accel is Getting blitzed By another user

Now. as she said, Arnet/Annette was moving so fast as to appear as to have never moved.the difference between the two is explained here.

No Caption Provided

Continuing, Here is more of Annette Blitzing Stella, even when she Uses her own Double Accel

Now you may ask me, "But Funsiized, why are you showing me Your character getting blitzed?"

BECAUSE YOU FOOLS. She soon Blitzes Annette....How? Simple. TRIPLE ACCEL

Now note. this is after she had her throat slit by Annette. So it is also a good showing of Durability Please enjoy.

She has some more tricks...but ill leave them For Later.

Something to note about both Pandoras on my team, both can track bullets with their eyes

Even Freshman Pandoras are fully capable of tracking bullets from point blank with their eyes

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Funsiized
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers