CAV: Team Marvel (NT) VS Team DBZ (P52) (TEAM MARVEL WON)

• 142 results
Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Interesting battle

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Alright i'll have my rebuttle up whenever i get to it, this time, hopefully much faster

Auction_Sniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is good.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By NighThunder

Ch ch ch

I realize that if Goku and Vegeta are tired out, then they would be easy targets for either of the cosmic beings. However, I think you're really underestimating how much stamina Goku and Vegeta have:

nononono i realize they have high tier stamina, im saying that it would take a full power blast from goku or vegeta to K.O thanos or surfur, and...that'll leave em' drained, of course i realize that they can fight for a long time, im just saying they won't be able to really really hurt thanos or surfur otherwise:

As shown, teven if goku or vegeta completely destroy him, if he has a skeleton left, he can regenerate

No Caption Provided

Not even realiity warp can affect thanos

Practically un-harmed from magus who had the IG

No Caption Provided

Not even a freaking singularity could destroy thanos

Oh, heres a could durability feat, he survives a blast from the Beyonder

So what im saying is, either goku drains himself and K.O's thanos with a full power blast or, exerts himself by going all out the entire fight, and still eventually tiring out regardless of how long it takes thanks to thanos's durability

And while we're on the topic, thanos can also heal others and himself:

No Caption Provided

So even if goku and vegeta bypass and tire out SS or thanos himself, he can heal his partner or himself.

As for your points about "If Goku or Vegeta used their strongest blast on Thanos/Surfer, that would leave them drained":

Here, Goku firing an enormously powerful Kamehameha against Cell. Cell regenerated and commented on how much strength Goku had wasted. Yet Goku was still able to fight on perfectly fine.

While i personally think that was and is one of the best stamina feats for goku, he still was considerably weaker afterwards,

As shown in the scans, after his fight with cell, he was weaker and while at his strongest was able to hold his own aganst cell himself, After his blast drained him, he was completely weaker

Goku and Vegeta battling it out while Super Saiyan 2. Doing great deals of damage to each other and they weren't even tired:

While its a great durability feat for goku and vegeta , not really a stamina feat as we all know goku wasn't going all out.

Goku in Super Saiyan 4 had never show himself tiring out from a fight. He battled Baby Vegeta and wasn't even tired at all when they fought, and he was in good condition to afterwards add to that.

To be fair, he actually did get tired and exhausted when fighting baby as a gold ape and then absorbed power from his friends and family, with which he got a major boost and was able to defeat baby, but with out it, he would've lost.

He battled Nova Shenron, Ice Shenron, and then right after Syn Shenron and had never once tired out from the fighting.

Like i said, goku does have some very, very very great durability and stamina, but going all out for long periods of time will eventually tire him out.

Good scans. However nano-second+ doesn't really compare to Goku & Vegeta's picosecond - femtosecond+ reaction speed. I can provide the rough measures & scans of their reaction speed if you wish, but considering how you debate for Goku regularly, I don't feel that it's necessary. But ask if you want them anyway.

Actually, if you can recall, i posted those to show SS doesn't need to accelerate, and at any rate he's much faster than what those scans portray as he got a stat boost in annihilation

While Thanos is a statue to both Goku and Vegeta. The two can focus on fighting the Surfer. The Surfer may be able to dodge their beams but only occasionally. A beam will hit him eventually. Vegeta could always distract the Surfer with attacks that he isn't fast enough to keep up with while that gives Goku time to blast him with a beam.

And all the while, thanos just sits there, playing poker with galactus while his partner is getting tag-teamed, eh, he doesn't have a care in the world, after all , he is the effing thanos I hope you don't think thanos is just going to do nothing, right? I mean that strategy is flawed. First of all, When Goku all of a sudden stops fighting thanos and goes after SS, All he has to do is catch one of thm off guard with his attacks as, their not fighting him, instead just SS, Anywho while their distracted fighting SS, Thanos can manipulate life force:

So, if need be , he could manipulate goku or Vegetas ki/life force.

or for the lulz Dissolve goku or vegetas molecules (( tell me if this counts as matter manip ))

And even if it does count as matter manip, he can still dissolves goku or vegetas clothing to make them get all cought off guard.

Not to mention, S isn't completly useless being tag-teamed oh and before i get into a whole blogggert of scans, i'd like to nip the " goku taking silvers board " thing in the bud as surfur can remake his board:

No Caption Provided

so with that out of the way, I feel surfur was sorta ignored here, i mean i feel like im going goku and vegeta vs thanos, not thanos and surfur so, im gonna post some scans for a bit:

Matter manip (( not on goku or vegetas being, but the surroundings))

No Caption Provided

He can constrict goku and vegeta bu use of their clothing, and while we ALL know they could easily destroy their clothing, it would render them naked and.......while im sure goku and vegeta(( maybe lol )) would continue fighting afterwards, it would provide atleast a few second awkward moment for thanos and SS to take advantage of

No Caption Provided

He can absorb energy and radiation, name-lee goku and vegetas ki

Should goku try and take Surfurs board, he can make his board bond to goku's hand then remake his board

No Caption Provided

(( Note, this scan goes with my earlier scan of Surfur remaking his board ))

Not to mention he can create and manipulate crap just because he feels like it:

So if need be, he could just create some sort of barrier to contain or freeze goku or vegeta which will allow him and thanos to rain down attacks as they please, or when goku and vegeta try and shoot their ki blasts at him, he could turn the blasts into whatever he wants Including: Gold , rock, a gas, a liquid, a napkin, a senzu bean for goku or vegeta to eat after my team won, you name it, Or or, turn their clothing or anything else into some sharp and unbreakable object to squire them.

And lastly (( un-less you want more scans)) Surfur can change his own molecular structure to that of anything else AND duplicating the atoms of anything he wants

No Caption Provided

Thats all for matter manip (( unless you want more ))

Durrability and things of the sort ((for when goku and vegeta unleash their barrage of kicks and punches and what not))

Here he takes a hit from galactus and completely heals

No Caption Provided

next he lies through frikkin' suns, withstanding the gravity and pressure thats in it

No Caption Provided

Here he can eject things out of him by turning to liquid

No Caption Provided

Doesn't feel punch from she hulk (( I realize goku or vegeta could do the same ))

No Caption Provided

Takes and shrugs a blast that would reduce a planet to nothing (( could'a sworn i posted this scan somewhere earlier in this debate, but just incase ))

No Caption Provided

Neeexxxt, he's impervious to heat

No Caption Provided

So.....even though ki blasts are hot, their heat won't affect him

Nexxt we have a scan that holds a barrage of feats, in here it shows surfur izionizing a ship and its weapons and such PLUS surfur having intangibility, AND holographic projection

No Caption Provided

Thats right.......... intangibility baby.

Next off, we see Surfur has some sort of regeneration, better than that of cells or Buus

No Caption Provided

Here is a nice one: He takes a word from the effin' black bolt

No Caption Provided

neext, more intangibilty

No Caption Provided

Thats that for durability (( Again, tho, if you want more, i gotz butt loads more ))

Force fields and such

Here he creates a force-field against hulk

No Caption Provided

Forcefield against a barrage of nucular war heads, Although , in the scan, SS didn't use it to protect himself, but a different area, still he could create it to protect himself or thanos

No Caption Provided

Next he can carry people inside a forcefield

No Caption Provided

(( Adding on to my earlier statement in the matter manip section about him making a barrier to hold in goku and vegeta ))

Neeext next he can create a Anti-gravity shield

No Caption Provided

Meaning, he can use it to just push away ki blasts or any other attacks when he doesn't feel like using his matter manip against them

And thats that for shields and succh

Energy blasts and manipulation

No Caption Provided

Absorbing Energy attacks and adding it to his own

then:

No Caption Provided

Vaporizing enemies

Then...:

No Caption Provided

I think i posted this before but anywho, here he destroys a planet then creates a black whole (( also is sad to travel light years in seconds))

Next off:

No Caption Provided

Destroys yet another planet, yes this time , its only to make a point

Oh and i think you'll like this one:

No Caption Provided

Here he takes a bite from kryptonian powers and absorbs the sun to greatly increase his own energy, thus making him Silver bald Broly surfur

Annddd:

No Caption Provided

Yet again, he swipes from superman and is able to replanish energy from the sun

NEXT:

No Caption Provided

This is a durability feat and a energy feat, he shrugs off a planet exploding in his face and, he and morg are the cuase of the planet to explode

then

No Caption Provided

absorbs firelords cosmic flames

Ands thats that for energy manip

Lastly, and im sure you've seen most of the scans for already but i'll just post them again:

Reaction speed and reflexes+ Bum-rushing speed

Fights multiple enemies at FTL then finishes them off with a single blast

No Caption Provided

next manuvers around lasers that are FTL

No Caption Provided

Able to travel 500,000 lightyears in seconds (( Can use it in a fight to bum-rush ))

No Caption Provided

Does a bunch of stuff such as save IP man plus destroy stuff in super speed

No Caption Provided

Flies around and fights someone at lightspeed

No Caption Provided

Micro-second+ reactions and movement

No Caption Provided

Nanosecond+ reactions

No Caption Provided

Correctly calculates where a wormhole will lead him. Travels through it, crossing light years in seconds.

next, he fights multiple enemies without them even being able to land a hit

No Caption Provided

Asessing a situation in a micro-second then, going to it in less than that

No Caption Provided

Next he destroys several ships in the annihilation wave in a second

No Caption Provided

and finally, searches the entire planet for namor in the time it takes for someone to finish a sentence

No Caption Provided

Ands thats that for speeed, (( need more, just ask ))

Thanos may be able to react to some of their attacks, but they will be hitting him with attacks at least 80% of the time. While they avoid over 80% of Thanos' attacks.

Faire enough, but know this ,every attack thanos makes will seriously hurt goku and vegeta, not to mention when goku and vegeta stop fighting him and go off to fight SS, he can heal himself and use a omni-directional blast

No Caption Provided

Where Goku seems lacking in general intelligence, he is a genius when it comes to fighting:

He quickly realized that Frieza could not sense Ki, and needed to actually see the opponent he was fighting. He then used that to his advantage:

~

Fair enough, but it is fast enough, and the aura is large enough, to faze Thanos and/or the Surfer.

1. I knew that, but im certain you knew that and was just pointing it out
  2. Yes, goku and vegeta are genious,however thats not going to lead him to figure out surur needs his board,
  3. Even if they could figure it out and somehow take his board, surfur can reform it, as shown up there ^^
  4. Surfur can absorb and use sunlight to increase his power and both thanos and SS can react to things moving at lightspeed

~~~~~~~

Thats that,

Also uh, sorry if i didn't to my best, still have that sore throat and this is my first time debating in a few days

anywho: @pope052

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: Doesn't have anything to do with the debate...but if you are worried about comicvine losing your posts while you are writing them you might want to consider typing them up in a word document and then copy/paste it here when your ready. That way you can save them as often as you like and take as long as you want before posting

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By NighThunder
Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Pope052

@nighthunder:

I'll have my post up later on. Your post was great and I can't wait to counter it.

T0NY_STARK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people underestimating silver surfer?

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Pope052

@nighthunder:

Ugh, I don't think i'll manage to make a post today. You have posted a lot and I have a few things to do outside of this, i'll have it up tomorrow definitely though.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: okay, and yep, it took me 2 hours to make all dat x3

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Pope052

@nighthunder:

nononono i realize they have high tier stamina, im saying that it would take a full power blast from goku or vegeta to K.O thanos or surfur, and...that'll leave em' drained, of course i realize that they can fight for a long time, im just saying they won't be able to really really hurt thanos or surfur otherwise:

So what im saying is, either goku drains himself and K.O's thanos with a full power blast or, exerts himself by going all out the entire fight, and still eventually tiring out regardless of how long it takes thanks to thanos's durability

Like i said, goku does have some very, very very great durability and stamina, but going all out for long periods of time will eventually tire him out.

I realize that Goku and Vegeta cannot crack Thanos' durability without exerting a max power blast. However, in terms of combat intelligence. Even though Thanos is likely the smarter combatant, he still doesn't know Goku or his techniques. What if something like this happens? :

Goku uses Instant Transmission on the Silver Surfer, placing him in point blank range of Vegeta's maximum power Final Flash. Even if the Surfer isn't KO'd, the force and power of the blast would render him easy for Goku to beat after that. Thanos is a statue to Goku and Vegeta, and their reactions are far too superior for Thanos to attempt to assault them from behind while they are handling the Surfer.

They could easily take the battle into the troposphere to keep even safer from Thanos. And I don't think Thanos can fly or fight in mid-air. I could easily be wrong on this as i'm just making assumptions. But if you don't mind, i'd like something suggesting that he can if i'm wrong.

As for the scans you presented. I have no counter for any of them except for your point about Thanos' able to reform from being destroyed. It doesn't matter if he can reform, he was still incinerated to pieces and that should count as a win for Goku and Vegeta.

And while we're on the topic, thanos can also heal others and himself:

So even if goku and vegeta bypass and tire out SS or thanos himself, he can heal his partner or himself.

But if Goku and Vegeta bypass/tire out either of the two, Goku and Vegeta would quickly KO them. Also correct me i'm wrong, but I don't think it's fair to permit Thanos being constantly able to heal himself after receiving damage from the Saiyans.

While i personally think that was and is one of the best stamina feats for goku, he still was considerably weaker afterwards,

Not directly after, he was still fighting Cell directly afterwards just fine:

He gave up because he knew he wasn't strong enough to defeat Cell no matter how hard he tried. He knew that taking a Senzu Bean wouldn't make a difference as it would just be delaying the inevitable.

While its a great durability feat for goku and vegeta , not really a stamina feat as we all know goku wasn't going all out.

It is for Vegeta. As for Goku, he fought Kid Buu in Super Saiyan 3 (which drains his Ki by the second), and still kept going for a good while:

To be fair, he actually did get tired and exhausted when fighting baby as a gold ape and then absorbed power from his friends and family, with which he got a major boost and was able to defeat baby, but with out it, he would've lost.

Fair enough, but he has better showings in Super Saiyan 4 against the Shenrons.

Actually, if you can recall, i posted those to show SS doesn't need to accelerate, and at any rate he's much faster than what those scans portray as he got a stat boost in annihilation

What scans are you referring to? My scans or your scans showing that the Surfer doesn't need to accelerate? Goku and Vegeta have minimally picosecond+ reaction speed, at maximum i'd say they'd be femtosecond+. The Surfer would need demonstrate being able to bum-rush a character with reaction speeds as fast as picoseconds.

I hope you don't think thanos is just going to do nothing, right? I mean that strategy is flawed.

No, absolutely not. I'm just saying that combat speed isn't his strongest factor here. I know he can react to MFTL beams, but Goku and Vegeta are far past that limit.

First of all, When Goku all of a sudden stops fighting thanos and goes after SS, All he has to do is catch one of thm off guard with his attacks as, their not fighting him, instead just SS, Anywho while their distracted fighting SS

Goku has never been caught off guard while engaged in combat. If he was it was PIS. Especially with opponents as powerful as these two. He was sucker-punched by Vegeta, and that was it. Goku and Vegeta's reactions save them from getting hit by Thanos for the most part.

Thanos can manipulate life force

So, if need be , he could manipulate goku or Vegetas ki/life force.

or for the lulz Dissolve goku or vegetas molecules (( tell me if this counts as matter manip ))

And even if it does count as matter manip, he can still dissolves goku or vegetas clothing to make them get all cought off guard.

He can absorb energy and radiation, name-lee goku and vegetas ki

He can constrict goku and vegeta bu use of their clothing, and while we ALL know they could easily destroy their clothing, it would render them naked and.......while im sure goku and vegeta(( maybe lol )) would continue fighting afterwards, it would provide atleast a few second awkward moment for thanos and SS to take advantage of

So if need be, he could just create some sort of barrier to contain or freeze goku or vegeta which will allow him and thanos to rain down attacks as they please, or when goku and vegeta try and shoot their ki blasts at him,

All of that is restricted in this fight.

As for dissolving their clothing, that kind of ties in with manipulating Goku and Vegeta. And when has Thanos done that to opponents that aren't to be trifled with considering that Thanos is disadvantaged in terms of speed?

Even so, Goku and Vegeta's morals are turned off in this battle. They wouldn't react the same as they would in character. Sure it would be an awkward moment for a couple of seconds, but they're not going to fool around considering how strong the two opponents they're fighting.

Not to mention, S isn't completly useless being tag-teamed oh and before i get into a whole blogggert of scans, i'd like to nip the " goku taking silvers board " thing in the bud as surfur can remake his board:

He wouldn't be able to remake it fast enough in time before Goku or Vegeta take advantage of the situation.

Should goku try and take Surfurs board, he can make his board bond to goku's hand then remake his board

Hmm.. I have no counter for this. The best I could say is that if you take Goku's fighting genius into consideration, he probably wouldn't attempt to use something he isn't familiar with. Vegeta the same.

Not to mention he can create and manipulate crap just because he feels like it:

Sure he can manipulate the environment around him, but not Goku and Vegeta. Which makes a big difference. Not to mention, Goku had already faced and defeated Fat Janemba who could manipulate the barrier between dimensions.

However, considering that the DBZ Movies aren't canon and take place in an alternate universe, I won't use this to my advantage.

he could turn the blasts into whatever he wants Including: Gold , rock, a gas, a liquid, a napkin, a senzu bean for goku or vegeta to eat after my team won, you name it, Or or, turn their clothing or anything else into some sharp and unbreakable object to squire them.

Could he do that considering the speed of the blasts?

As for your durability, I have little to nothing to counter any of that. Apart from some pieces such as being able to tank an attack that would reduce a planet to nothing, which Goku and Vegeta are capable of.

Here he creates a force-field against hulk

Forcefield against a barrage of nucular war heads, Although , in the scan, SS didn't use it to protect himself, but a different area, still he could create it to protect himself or thanos

Hulk really isn't that impressive, neither is the nuclear war-heads. Goku can set-up Ki Barrier's to protect himself too.

As for the rest, I have no counter for. It's hard for Goku or Vegeta to counter manipulation of any kid.

Fights multiple enemies at FTL then finishes them off with a single blast

next manuvers around lasers that are FTL

Flies around and fights someone at lightspeed

FTL? Not that impressive. Sorry for giving the impression that i'm denying the quality of the feats. No doubt they are impressive, but i'm pretty sure we are far past FTL at this stage.

Micro-second+ reactions and movement

Nanosecond+ reactions

Likewise.

next, he fights multiple enemies without them even being able to land a hit

Goku can do this too, and has done it on many occasions. Which i'm sure you're already aware of.

As for the rest, no doubt they're impressive. However are they fast enough to counter picosecond - femtosecond reaction speeds?

Alright, that's my post anyway. Sorry it isn't much but i'm basically.. empty for feats of Goku and Vegeta at this rate. And considering that you say you have a lot more for Thanos and the Surfer. Well, i'm pretty sure i'm finished.

Let me know when you're finished, and we can start the voting.

@nighthunder

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice bro! I really had fun wit this but uh, fun can't last forever, id love to make a reubutle but , i got a cold and in no condition to spend another 2 hours finding scans, However unless of course you want to wait a few days till im better, and then i'll be able t make a reply but if not, we can start votes

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah yeah... manga version of DBZ characters are far less powerful than the anime versions, and anime versions are out of the league of SS, and thanos is too much.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: I could stand in. But then again, it would just become downright brutal.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By oceanmaster21  Online
NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: @nighthunder: @oceanmaster21: Maybe better to start voting. If I get involved, it may not be fun anymore. I mean, from my POV, the entire thing has been somewhat of a joke. While certainly enjoyable to see people taking the debate seriously and even diplomatically, my own instincts make me want to just torch any idea that a DBZ character could even remotely be a threat to the Surfer, much less Thanos who uses him as a footstool.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By NighThunder

my own instincts make me want to just torch any idea that a DBZ character could even remotely be a threat to the Surfer, much less Thanos who uses him as a footstool.

@reikai: O.0 now im curious, Lets say you were in my position, could you pm me why you think this match is sorta a joke?

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can name a handful of characters that can beat both surfer and Thanos in DBZ, Most of them are Anime characters though

But good debate guys, Well done

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cardle_grave: DBZ (not counting BOTG) is not that strong and there are a lot more people who could beat them in marvel and DC as for some beating thanos and SS I don't think so

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strong arguments from both sides but I am gonna vote for @nighthunder as I feel that he has done a better job of countering his opposition's arguments.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By SirMethos

I'm voting for Nighthunder.

Better arguments, a more honest representation of 'his' characters, and less use of downplaying the opposing characters. All in all, better debating.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course @nighthunder, for various reasons with both arguments represented and due to my own personal knowledge of the characters involved. And I will express that I do not downplay DBZ, especially since I feel I am one of the few people who have actually gone out of their way to establish the FTL status of the DBU.

However, I do not overplay them either. While I may have seen a little of that from @pope052, I feel was more for the purpose of debate than any attempt to exaggerate their prowess. Though I do feel there was a definite underestimation of Thanos' speed. But I won't delve into that and just say that I vote for @nighthunder.

I will congratulate both parties for, at the very least, making it an entertaining debate.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@nighthunder:

Very well, the voting can begin now.

Voting Open:

Any of you guys interested in voting?

And also, remember the rule about inbox spamming. Only tag 4-6 people tops if you must...

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By oceanmaster21  Online

@nighthunder: both did an excellent job but my vote goes to nightthunder

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Pope052
Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Pope052
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@pope052: Respectfully, I feel I must abstain from voting. Forwarding the view that DBZ characters can beat the typical DC and Marvel powerhouses is fair enough. But in order to stand a chance against Thanos and SS, one requires a tremendous amount of power and that's something I don't feel the DBZ characters have no matter how much you highball them or use calculations that show scientifically what they're capable. The logic of that doesn't make sense to me at all. So I'll abstain from voting out of concern my prior judgements on this match up might skew my voting.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@lvenger said:

@pope052: Respectfully, I feel I must abstain from voting. Forwarding the view that DBZ characters can beat the typical DC and Marvel powerhouses is fair enough. But in order to stand a chance against Thanos and SS, one requires a tremendous amount of power and that's something I don't feel the DBZ characters have no matter how much you highball them or use calculations that show scientifically what they're capable. The logic of that doesn't make sense to me at all. So I'll abstain from voting out of concern my prior judgements on this match up might skew my voting.

I agree for similar reasons. For one, I find it incredibly difficult to properly and fairly compare and analyze feats from the DBZ universe and translate them into an appropriate manner with Marvel/DC. It's just too uncoordinated and messy (not the the debate itself but the theoretics of it) to fairly accumulate and identify with.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget: @lvenger:

It's fine guys, your reasons are understandable.

Anyway, @nighthunder I feel you've won this one. I can't believe that I thought from the start that Goku or Vegeta could defeat either of these two alone. Nevertheless, I don't see any votes coming my way so therefore you've won.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: UGGHHHHH, that means I just read this debate for nothing Q. Q

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

Not necessarily. You can still say who you think debated better, but overall I think Nighthunder will always have the majority as he was defending the clearly superior characters. So there'd be no point in having a voting contest if it's going to stay one-sided.

By all means, you can still cast your vote.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052:

Sure:

• You're the underdog.
  • You have no votes, D:
  • You represented your side well when the odds were against you.
  • While Nighthunder did have counters for your arguments, I feel he didn't do it well enough, or didn't convince me enough with some of the scans he used.
NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By NighThunder

@pope052: And i too vote for you

• very fun to debate against
  • Hardest debate i've ever been in
  • Over all cool dude
  • First debate i ever won without it being by defualt

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Pope052
Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

id say Pope052 won, Gave a lot of proof and such

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so i win 5-3, good match bro, and i hope to debate cha again some time soon again too.

Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After reading the debate team goku won but in opinion silver surfer wins it edexee? Rsecdweseexxwsgeesesec ered wsewzezsesewdccczech edwxx dc dzd dew cedde we z xxweeedddfseeecdx

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Marshall_Long

Don't see people complaining about the title of this thread lol, but good debate between both guys.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

I agree for similar reasons. For one, I find it incredibly difficult to properly and fairly compare and analyze feats from the DBZ universe and translate them into an appropriate manner with Marvel/DC. It's just too uncoordinated and messy (not the the debate itself but the theoretics of it) to fairly accumulate and identify with.

I third this statement.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

After reading the debate team goku won but in opinion silver surfer wins it edexee? Rsecdweseexxwsgeesesec ered wsewzezsesewdccczech edwxx dc dzd dew cedde we z xxweeedddfseeecdx

Um, what?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Congrats to both of you but SS should solo, he can control matter and energy and absorb it.With the right scans you can counter anything, also Thanos stand his ground on so many battles, i'm ashamed of saying this lol but he laughed at Surfer.Well you know how SS fights with morals.Unless you limit SS(his powers) really good, he is going to kill dbz everytime.

Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I have no idea why those random letters appeared