CAV: Tarzan (jwalser3) vs Jonah Hex (tparks) - VOTING!

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tparks

Tarzan (jwalser3)

No Caption Provided

VS

Jonah Hex (tparks)

No Caption Provided

Equipment

Tarzan

• His hunting knife
  • bow and arrows(20x)
  • A rope or vine for lassos and nooses

Jonah Hex

• 2 Revolvers (48 rounds)
  • 1 Lever Action Rifle (12 rounds)
  • 1 Booey Knife
  • 1 Tomahawk
  • 1 Civil War Sabre

Rules

• Morals are on
  • In character
  • No prep, random encounter
  • Start 30 yards apart in plain sight. (Tarzan can start in the trees, but must be plain sight at the start)
  • Fight takes place at dusk

No Caption Provided

This is just a snapshot for an image to the location. Assume the forest stretches on for miles in every direction.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@tparks: Looks sick! You can open this up, I'm working super late tonight.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Okay, seeing how you didn't want to start this off, I will!

Tarzan was raised by a tribe of giant bull apes, a fictional species that are described to be bigger and stronger then normal apes. He was adopted by the she Ape, Kala. Being a small human child among these great apes, Tarzan had to become stronger and faster just to be able to play with the smaller apes!

He could spring twenty feet at a stretch from limb to limb,

Though but the age of ten years old he was fully as strong as the average man of thirty, and far more agile than the most practiced athlete ever becomes.

Tarzan of the Apes - Page 39

Just shows that he can cover the 30 feet distance rather quickly. Even as a child Tarzan was a killer.

No Caption Provided

Another thing people might be confused about is the gun issue. I guess people don't know that Tarzan can easily dodge bullets.

Dodging fire from revolvers, .45s, and a hunting rifle
No Caption Provided

He even managed to dodge some fire from and MP40 at close range. Two shots hit him, but it's still impressive.

So with guns should prove to be a huge problem. I know Hex is a fast draw. But Tarzan should be able to react fast enough to close the gap. Plus if he is held at bay he has his arrows.

Pulling off head shots and neck shots
Accurate enough to pull off a double neck shot
Accurate enough to pull off a double neck shot

I'm sure Hex has dodged arrows before, but when Tarzan gets in the trees/bushes/shrubs he will be hard to track.

When it comes to cqc Hex will have problems as well. Tarzan has some strength behind his fist.

No Caption Provided

Here he is holding up one man with one hand, and swatting away another!

Sword fighters are nothing new to Tarzan as well. He should be able to react to Hex.

Here he is one shotting a man before he can swing his sword.
Here he is one shotting a man before he can swing his sword.

And even if Hex gets the best of Tarzan, he can snap his sword rather easily.

Here he is snapping a saber.
Here he is snapping a saber.

Your move. @tparks

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By tparks

@jwalser3: Nice opener, I read Tarzan when I was a young kid, but haven't been exposed to anything from him in years. His comics look awesome!

Anyways, to get started with some Hex feats...

Jonah Hex

No Caption Provided

Jonah Hex was sold as a slave to an Apache tribe as a child at a young age. He grew up as an Apache, and learned all of their warrior ways. He's great with a knife, a tomahawk, at tracking, and stealth when he needs to. He also was a decorate soldier in the Civil War. He is an expert marksman with any form of firearm. He is also deadly with his civil war sabre he carried even after he left the army and became a bounty hunter. In his lifetime, he was the deadliest person in DC Universe's Wild West.

The way I see this battle going down is Jonah Hex kills Tarzan from a range. Jonah Hex is very deadly in close quarters, but keeping Tarzan at a distance is Jonah's best bet for winning. He is very capable of doing this though. Here's why...

Jonah Hex's Tomahawk

No Caption Provided

Jonah Hex can throw his Tomahawk faster then his opponent can pick up his gun and fire. He is also dead accurate with it. When Tarzan tries to charge Jonah, he could very well end up with a Tomahawk to the face. Chances are, Jonah will be using his guns, but this is a pretty good option for Hex.

Hex's Revolvers and Rifle

These are what Hex will most likely use to win this fight. Tarzan may be a bullet timer, but even bullet timer's get shot from top marksmen in comics, and Jonah Hex is among the elite when it comes to being a marksman. In all of the issues I've read of him, I've never seen him miss a shot. I admit that I haven't read every issue Hex is been in, but I've read a lot, and he's hit every target he's ever aimed for.

No Caption Provided

ex shoots down a bounty without even looking at his target.

No Caption Provided

He shoots the hat off of his opponent from a long distance as a warning shot. His shot is accurate enough to hit the hat but not kill his target.

No Caption Provided

Hex's pin-point accuracy allow him to shoot the ear off of his opponent without killing him.

Hex guns down six men. All six men already had their gun's drawn, but Hex was fast enough and accurate enough to kill them all.

This shows off Hex's ability at shooting long range with hi rifle. He takes out an entire Apache prison camp's guards.

No Caption Provided

A bear attacks Hex. Hex shoots with both of his guns at the same time. Each shot hits a separate eye of the bear. This is what Tarzan has to look forward to if he tries to close the distance on Hex.

That's enough for now with guns. I'll add some more feats as this goes on.

Hard to kill

Jonah Hex is very hard to kill. Even if Tarzan can do the impossible and close the distance on Hex, he will have more of a fight that he thinks waiting for him. Jonah Hex may look unassuming as a close quarters fighter, but he has proven he can take on just about anyone because of his strength, speed, insanely high pain tolerance, and overall toughness.

Scan 1: Hex is fast enough to put down a leaping Apache with a palm thrust. He is then shot in the shoulder, and completely unharmed. He shows no signs of pain or slowing down.

Scan 2: Immediately after being shot, Hex takes out an attacker with a bucket before he can shoot him and tackles a large post that is lit on fire to save the girl who is burning alive. This shows his speed, strength, and pain tolerance are all very high.

Scan 3: Jonah Hex charges another Apache and closes the distance before he can fire an arrow. His incredible strength allows him to toss him a long ways like he weighed next to nothing.

Scan 4: Hex is quick enough to knock a gun to the side before delivering a head shot of his own. He then carries the body of his victim as a shield to absorb bullets from 2 other attackers. He throws the body a long ways into the attackers and then guns them both down.

Scan 5: Hex back hands the nun (she was an evil murdering nun with a bounty on her head, lol) that started this riot before she can pull the trigger, and then tosses her out the window a very long distance.

All of these scans show how strong and fast Hex are. What makes them even more impressive, is that he does all of this with a bullet wound in his shoulder.

I have several other scans of Hex's toughness, speed, and strength, but I'll save them for later in this match-up.

Your claims

Another thing people might be confused about is the gun issue. I guess people don't know that Tarzan can easily dodge bullets.

Tarzan does dodge bullets, but has he ever dodged bullets from one of the best marksman in comics? Jonah Hex doesn't miss, and I don't see him starting now.

Sword fighters are nothing new to Tarzan as well. He should be able to react to Hex.

And even if Hex gets the best of Tarzan, he can snap his sword rather easily.

Same thing as the bullet dodging feat, can Tarzan account for someone with this kind of speed with a sword?

Hex deflects three bullets from three guns that were shot simultaneously with his sabre. He then cuts down two of the shooters with one swing from his sword. The last attacker fires again, and Hex deflects the bullet with his sabre again before stabbing him in the torso. I don't think Tarzan will be wanting to try to grab Hex's sword when he can handle it with this amazing level of speed. Tarzan will just end up on the losing side of that strategy.

I'm sure Hex has dodged arrows before, but when Tarzan gets in the trees/bushes/shrubs he will be hard to track.

Hex should have no problem tracking Tarzan. He is the best bounty hunter in the world, tracking down his targets is what he is very good at. Hex is also not a stranger to using stealth to take out his enemies.

Hex uses the dark of night to take out all of his targets. They never see where he comes from and he kills them all one by one.

That's it for now, what have you got for me @jwalser3?

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jwalser3

@tparks: And here I thought you abandoned me. Haha, it's a great counter! I did my home work ;) I saw your scans before hand. So I kinda of know what I'm dealing with.

Jonah Hex's Tomahawk

It's a good idea. But also a bad idea. If Tarzan is charging Hex he should be able to easily dodge the tomahawk.

No this subject might get a little heated....

Now in Hex's time, are there even bullet timers?

No Caption Provided

Tarzan has no problem closing the gap between him and multiple gunmen. While Hex is a good shot there are somethings you should know.

1. When a bullet is fired, it's just a bullet. It doesn't matter if some one with great accuracy fires it. It's still traveling at the same speed. Therefore Tarzan can still dodge it.
  2. Hex is firing old western fire arms in this battle. Civil War era stuff. Tarzan has already shown reaction times to handle such guns. Hell, the MP-40 scan should show that he could handle faster guns. Seeing how an MP-40 fires at 1,312 ft/s and a civil war revolver only fires at 304.8 m/s. I can't really tell seeing how we don't know what gun Hex is using.
  3. To try and back "2" up I recalled and episode of Justice League Unlimited. In "The Once and Future Thing, Part 1" Wonder Woman deflects some old western revolver shots. Stating "Those are some of the biggest, slowest bullets I've ever seen." (@6:00-6:27)Now I'm not saying Tarzan can deflect or see bullets. I'm getting at that Tarzan faces people with guns with a higher muzzle velocity. Which gives him faster reaction times. Sure, Hex deflecting those shots is very impressive. But compared to Tarzan it's not. He's reflexes will be naturally faster, since he faces faster guns.

Filler, filler, filler

Hard to kill

There is absolutly no doubt in my mind that Hex is a hard mofo to kill and is a bad ass. While it's all impressive, Tarzan's daily routine is far greater.

No Caption Provided

Here he is having part of a gun break on his torso. A good showing of pain tolerance. AND another.

Being flunk by a giant four armed ape.
Being flunk by a giant four armed ape.

Taking down an ape with only his knife
Wrestles the strongest Ape in the tribe, toying with him
Wrestles the strongest Ape in the tribe, toying with him

Holds down crocodiles, breaking ones neck

Up close, Tarzan is going to man handle Hex. A knife and lasso combo would do him in just fine.

Hex should have no problem tracking Tarzan. He is the best bounty hunter in the world, tracking down his targets is what he is very good at. Hex is also not a stranger to using stealth to take out his enemies.

Hex uses the dark of night to take out all of his targets. They never see where he comes from and he kills them all one by one.

It's debatable. Tarzan sneaks up on lions, apes, hunters, trackers, etc. All the time. IIRC he was able to take out a camp of hunters one by one as well.

I already addressed some of your claims early on. So I won't copy those parts. Don't know how often I can get back to this CAV. Work all weekend!

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I am looking forward to see how this one panels out. I love seeing underused characters in matches.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By tparks

@jwalser3:

Nice reply, Tarzan looks pretty awesome in all of his scans too. I really like some of the art in some of your scans. Now on to the topic at hand!

Jonah Hex's Tomahawk

It's a good idea. But also a bad idea. If Tarzan is charging Hex he should be able to easily dodge the tomahawk.

It's true that the guy Hex threw the Tomahawk at wasn't moving with the athleticism Tarzan displays, but Jonah Hex never misses with any kind of accuracy feat. I have to admit, I have no scans to prove that he's ever done this before with the near superhuman abilities Tarzan has, so this is probably going to have to be debated on pure speculation on both of our parts, unless you have feats to counter this. Tarzan's never dodged anything from someone like Hex, and Hex has never thrown a tomahawk at someone like Tarzan.

No this subject might get a little heated....

Now in Hex's time, are there even bullet timers?

Jonah Hex is a bullet timer as seen with him deflecting bullets with his sabre. No one he has ever shot before is a bullet timer, or if they were, Hex was a good enough marksman to hit them because they are all dead.

Tarzan has no problem closing the gap between him and multiple gunmen. While Hex is a good shot there are somethings you should know.

1. When a bullet is fired, it's just a bullet. It doesn't matter if some one with great accuracy fires it. It's still traveling at the same speed. Therefore Tarzan can still dodge it.
  2. Hex is firing old western fire arms in this battle. Civil War era stuff. Tarzan has already shown reaction times to handle such guns. Hell, the MP-40 scan should show that he could handle faster guns. Seeing how an MP-40 fires at 1,312 ft/s and a civil war revolver only fires at 304.8 m/s. I can't really tell seeing how we don't know what gun Hex is using.
  3. To try and back "2" up I recalled and episode of Justice League Unlimited. In "The Once and Future Thing, Part 1" Wonder Woman deflects some old western revolver shots. Stating "Those are some of the biggest, slowest bullets I've ever seen."(@6:00-6:27) Now I'm not saying Tarzan can deflect or see bullets. I'm getting at that Tarzan faces people with guns with a higher muzzle velocity. Which gives him faster reaction times. Sure, Hex deflecting those shots is very impressive. But compared to Tarzan it's not. He's reflexes will be naturally faster, since he faces faster guns.

1. This may be true in real life, but in the comic world, the top marksman are able to pull off feats with their fire-arms that should be impossible and it is attributed to their skill with their weapons. Take Punisher's feats for example. He's tagged Spiderman who is one of the best Bullet Timers in comics. He even shoots the web out of his shooters as soon as it leaves his hands. Punisher has also shot a speedster. Bullet Timers are not impossible to shoot, the best marksman are capable of doing this and Jonah Hex is in the elite in the comic world.

2. He's carrying his guns from the Civil War, so I'd assume he's carrying a Colt .45 Single Action Army Revolver. That's a pretty safe assumption as this was the standard gun for this time-frame and even until today to some extent. The reason it's still used today is the classic design for this gun was revolutionary. It could be fired fast, accurate, and had a very impressive velocity. It's true that it fires at around 304.8m/s like you said, but that converts to 1,000ft/s which is only 312ft/s slower then the MP-40 you mentioned. There is a very small difference in bullet velocity between the MP-40 and a civil war Colt .45 revolver. This difference means next to nothing when you put the gun in the hands of someone like Jonah Hex. Colt .45 SAAR

His rifle is most likely a Henry repeating rifle which was the standard lever action repeating rifle for the Civil War. It shoots .44 caliber shells at 1600 ft/s with medium loads which is 288ft/s faster then the MP-40. Henry Rifle

The thing with firearms is that bullet velocity is determined almost completely by the load in the shell, and the length of the barrel. This is why his guns are not firing any slower then modern guns.

3. See above for the FPS explanation. There is not going to be any difference noticed by Tarzan as far as bullet velocity. The only real difference is that Jonah Hex is firing the guns, and he doesn't miss his targets.

Hard to kill

There is absolutly no doubt in my mind that Hex is a hard mofo to kill and is a bad ass. While it's all impressive, Tarzan's daily routine is far greater.

Both Hex and Tarzan are going to require more damage then a normal human can take to put down, but I wouldn't say Tarzan's is any more impressive.

In these scans, Jonah Hex is hung for a very long period of time. He is hung and left for dead by a traveling carnival. The carnival hangs him, packs up their gear, and leaves town. Some time later, Bat-Lash shows up and saves Hex. There is no length of time stated on panel, but it can only be assumed that this time span is much larger then any human should possible be able to survive.

Hex is betrayed by a member of his tribe. He is stabbed in the leg and left behind to be murdered by a rival Apache tribe. An entire tribe attacks Hex, immediately after he takes a deep knife wound in his leg. Hex manages to kill every attacker of the rival tribe even with his wound.

Taking down an ape with only his knife

No Caption Provided

This takes me back. I loved this book when I was a kid. I don't see this happening to Hex, because Hex should be able to keep Tarzan from closing the distance. This is such a cool feat though, beating a full grown gorilla with a full nelson. I think he does it to a tiger or some kind of big cat earlier in the book too.

Holds down crocodiles, breaking ones neck

Those are pretty impressive. I don't doubt that Tarzan has Jonah Hex beat in strength. Jonah is going to use his weapons and skill to overcome Tarzan's physical superiority. While we're on crocodile's though, here's a cool feat from Hex where he uses Alligators to kill a family of inbreds that have been killing anyone who comes across their property. It shows his strength as he is able to hold open a an alligator's jaws from clamping down on him.

Stealth / Tracking

It's debatable. Tarzan sneaks up on lions, apes, hunters, trackers, etc. All the time. IIRC he was able to take out a camp of hunters one by one as well.

Of course it's debatable, that's what we're here for! It sounds like we are putting an expert tracker against an expert in not being tracked. The fight does start in plain sight, so this shouldn't become too much of an issue for either character, but this would be interesting. A bounty scenario where Jonah Hex has to track down Tarzan as a bounty could be a cool battle scenario for the public threads in the battle section. Hmm, maybe I'll make that after this is finished....

Closing

I'm going to close this post by adding a few more shooting feats for Hex, since I think this is most likely going to come down to whether of not Hex can shoot Tarzan before Tarzan closes the distance.

No Caption Provided

Jonah Hex is walking away from a captain he left to die. The captain he left to die is able to wrestle a rifle away from someone standing next to him and aim at Jonah Hex's back. Hex is so fast with a gun that he is able to turn draw and shoot all before the capatain can simply pull the trigger.

No Caption Provided

Hex is gunning down raiders that are trying to steel Thomas Edison's inventions. One of them throws dynamite at Hex, but Hex shoots the stick of dynamite in mid-air causing an explosion.

These scans show Hex gunning down a few hired guns while diving, and burning down a whore house. The real impressive feat is in the fourth scan though. Hex is able to shoot the achilles tendon from the girl he is tracking down making her fall from the roof. He shot her there so he could cripple her, as he did not want to kill her yet. This is a very small target.

My last feat for this post will show that Hex is very capable of defending himself if Tarzan closes the distance. Obviously, Hex is going to want to shoot down Tarzan before he does get in close, but the fight will not be completely over if it does come down to this. Hex dodges a tomahawk throw and proceeds to kill the opposing Apache chief in a very impressive knife fight.

Don't know how often I can get back to this CAV. Work all weekend!

No worries man, I'm taking forever on this thread too because of work. I'm patient, and we can drag this one out for awhile. This is turning into a pretty good one. I really like seeing battles like this between two less popular characters. I'm really impressed with Tarzan too. I've never read any of his comics, but I might check some of them out.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Blackdog2009

@tparks: You're my hero dude! Your knowledge and breakdown of JH is top notch. I have JH's entire run (the modern one, Gray and Palmiotti's). This vs thread is AWESOME! finally a thread that sparked my imagination. I love JH and I love Tarzan! Both of you make amazing, well thought out arguments but I STAND BY JONAH HEX. That is, JH for the win!! As mentioned, he is too good, he is the most skilled bad ass man in the DC universe. Just so happens he lived in the Wild West times. Once again, great thread!

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Blackdog2009

Bump

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackdog2009: We are not finished with this battle, please hold your votes till we open voting up.

@tparks:

Jonah Hex's Tomahawk

Perhaps?
Perhaps?

1. This may be true in real life, but in the comic world, the top marksman are able to pull off feats with their fire-arms that should be impossible and it is attributed to their skill with their weapons. Take Punisher's feats for example. He's tagged Spiderman who is one of the best Bullet Timers in comics. He even shoots the web out of his shooters as soon as it leaves his hands. Punisher has also shot a speedster. Bullet Timers are not impossible to shoot, the best marksman are capable of doing this and Jonah Hex is in the elite in the comic world.

IIRC Punisher had prep and studied Spiderman before actually fighting him. While the web shooter feat is impressive, studying your target and wildly shooting at a target in hopes to hit it is not.

It's true that it fires at around 304.8m/s like you said, but that converts to 1,000ft/s which is only 312ft/s slower then the MP-40 you mentioned. There is a very small difference in bullet velocity between the MP-40 and a civil war Colt .45 revolver. This difference means next to nothing when you put the gun in the hands of someone like Jonah Hex. Colt .45 SAAR

His rifle is most likely a Henry repeating rifle which was the standard lever action repeating rifle for the Civil War. It shoots .44 caliber shells at 1600 ft/s with medium loads which is 288ft/s faster then the MP-40. Henry Rifle

The thing with firearms is that bullet velocity is determined almost completely by the load in the shell, and the length of the barrel. This is why his guns are not firing any slower then modern guns.

Whether his gun is firing slightly slower, or slightly faster, Tarzan should still be able to dodge them. The MP-40 is only impressive because he did it at such a close range. Dodging his rifle shouldn't be a huge issue. See how he has dodged rifles before...

No Caption Provided

Now, I don't have the other page. But in the next page Tarzan proceeds to run at the gunman, dodging multiple shots. I looked up some random early 1900s rifle velocity and found various muzzle velocitie

• 860 m/s (2,822 ft/s)
  • 580 m/s (1900 ft/s)
  • 2,800 ft/s (853 m/s)

Now of course I can't tell what kind of rifle that is in the scan. But IMO I think it's safe to assume it is a typical early 1900s bolt action. But I'll drop this part of the debate seeing how there are too many variables.

In these scans, Jonah Hex is hung for a very long period of time
Breaks a Ape's neck
No Caption Provided

Tarzan's nooses > Being hung by a tree. Not only is he fast with nooses

No Caption Provided

He's fast enough to get it around him mid speech and before he could react. With the force Tarzan can pull behind his nooses it should kill Hex. If not completely submit him.

No Caption Provided

There's no doubt that Hex is a fast draw. But Tarzan's speed and agility should over come his shots. With he addition of arrows and a noose, Hex shouldn't have to much time to focus. If Tarzan doesn't kill him from a range then he's deffintaly going to take him down in close quarters. Nothing more I need to say. I feel like we've both said enough to open up voting.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Wolfrazer  Online

Ehhh....I dunno. :/

NoBody134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NoBody134

Tarzan

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Goodluck!

Jwalser3 - 1

Tparks - 0

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: JH wins. He is too good with a gun in each hand, he doesn't miss and yeah Tarzan could dodge one shot, maybe two, but Hex will keep shooting and Tarzan is not Flash. Based on all things shown JH wins imo.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@tparks: @jwalser3: One of the few debates i followed. Loved it. My votes goes to Tparks for one variable which he played off. The Rnage advantage. If the scenario had a 10 yard starting distance, I could see the feats of Tarzan closing the distance and pwning. Even thoe Tarzan has arrows here, those are slow firing, and Hex has dodged arrows before. 30 yards is too much ground to cover with the sparse trees. Tparks hammered in different ways how Hex is going to nail him.

Good match.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By tparks
mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tarzan due to the evidence they showed

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to give this to @jwalser3

Tarzan has show he can reliability doge bullets and JH has not shown he can reliability hit Bullet timers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: Tarzan has not faced a master shot like JH. JH takes it.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By Wardemon32
jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

i vote for Tparks. two top notch guys fighting it out. both are powerful in their own field, but one uses h2h, the other is the best of marksmen, this is like the impenetrable shield vs the ultimate spear, though Tparks has the upper hand ( only my opinion )

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AllStarSuperman
jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'll give this to tparks.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By tparks
jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

BUMP

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By Wolverine008

Going with tparks here. Great debate from both of you!

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By tparks
jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, we need tie breakers!

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

bump, after 6 months, it is still a tie. and since I have already voted, can someone break this tie?

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwalser3: no prob. this is my all time fav CaV, and I just want to see how it plays out til the end.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Tis' be old.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was a fun read, I should reread it.