#3 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 Sy8000  Online

This has actually been done before lol. Anyway tag.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@strictlyanime

Character Intro

Meliodas is a former Knight of The Kingdom of Liones and currently the leader of The Seven Deadly Sins. He's considered one of the most if not the most powerful knight in the verse. Having lived over 3000 years and trained knights in that time his skill and experience are rivaled by very few.

It's important to note Meliodas isn't human although resembling one he's form the demon clan. From what is known of them they're a very violent clan having started a war 3000 years ago. Fighting the combined force of the goddess, giant, fairy & human clans with the allied force only managing to seal demon clan away.

Meliodas demon heritage grants him superhuman stats all a round, demon abilities and unknown abilities that are not stated to be form demon powers.

Strength

While lifting strength are few and far in between (not entirely quantifiable at that) Meliodas does posses striking power in the hundreds of tons. Starting with casual feats and progressing later.

Meliodas using a reasonable amount of strength over powers Ban, a characters Meliodas has occasionally spared with & splits a giant bolder.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Meliodas slices through a large hill with the force created form a twig. Considering the strike burns the twig to ash means this striking isn't just powerful it's fast.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Speed

Meliodas reaction speed is hypersonic and many of his feats where done with minimal effort.

Meliodas facing off with Gil Thunder who incorporates electricity into to his attacks for speed and power. Both using minimal effort slices up the surroundings.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Using his counter ability Meliodas reacts to sentient lightning, a back stabbing sneak attack, and Gil thunders lightning amped swords which Meliodas catches with his finger tips. Also an impressive display of strength & durability.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Durability/Endurance

Meliodas doesn't often tank attacks but he's shown to fight through the most grievous wounds. His endurance is further amped with his healing factor. While it's not a regenerative healing factor which means damage still accumulates it has been shown to seal his wounds in seconds. Combined with Meliodas demon flames to cauterize the wound he'll be able to fight while maintaining mobility. The most impressive part about his healing factor is its ability to reattach limbs.

Gets punched with the Ban and his own combined strength. But after activating his demon power he ignores the pain going on to over power and defeat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Reattaches his severed arms

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Meliodas takes this multi town busting attack without being KO and even goes on to fight minutes after.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Abilities

While Meliodas isn't supporting dozens of abilities, he's far more versatile than the average fighter, with each ability used specifically to give him an edge in combat.

Meliodas has full counter, counter vanish, revenge counter, hell blaze, & physical clone provided by Lostvayne.

Full counter is Meliodas' ability to reflect AOE attacks aimed at himself with greater power than the original attack.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hell Blaze is Meliodas demon fire which has been shown on multiple occasion to nullify magical enhancements. It can also be used at AOE with Meliodas simply casting it onto a target.

It canceled a mutated demon's durability & has slowed down Ban's regenerative healing factor leaving a permanent scar.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cast Hell Blaze on Galan of the 10 Commandments.

No Caption Provided

Physical copy explained

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I omitted the other abilities because they have no significant in my strategy, which will be in my later post.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has actually been done before lol. Anyway tag.

Yeah between me and Colliderz, but he didn't feel like finishing for some reason.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zaraki Kenpachi, the 11th Zaraki of 11th division

As a young child Kenpachi was already a powerful swordsmen with the ability to amount a hill of bodies in his wake. As well as fighting Retsu Unohana and he was holding the advantage on a captain with at least a century of experience on him. He lost because he sub-consciously started suppressing his power so he could enjoy the thrill of combat.

No Caption Provided

Strength

Even while still injured from the battle with Ichigo Kenpachi was able to kick Tousen far off into a building.

No Caption Provided

When he throws his Eyepatch off he can cause the collapse of a large tower with a casual swing, and his clash with Ichigo completely destroyed multiple city blocks worth of area.

He can also cleave a giant slabs of solid stone.

Kenpachi vs Nnoitra FULL [HD] (not an amv) BLEACH

Speed

Kenpachi has no skill (Or interest for that matter) in using Shunpo, yet that doesn't stop him from keeping up with Byakuya and Nnoritra's Sonido in combat. Byakuya in particular is a master at Flash Step, being on the same caliber as Yoruichi. Most users of this ability are usually calc'd to be hypersonic in the high double digits.

Kenpachi Zaraki vs Byakuya Kuchiki

Durability/Endurance

Kenpachi's skin is very resistant to cutting attacks, depending on who hes fighting. He completely endured Ichigo's first attack; when prior to this Ichigo was cutting through stone walls, and shattered Renji's Zanpakto with his own.

Ichigo vs Kenpachi Zaraki Full Fight English Dub

He even tanks cuts from Nnoritra until he went into his release. Kenpachi's skin seems to act the same as the Arrancar's Hierro which are harder than steel, which means his body will stand up to any attack that is half assed.

As for his durability against blunt attacks. Kenpachi took a hit similar to the one Meliodas landed on Ban from Yammy, and commented that it was only "tickled" and that Yammy needed to try harder.

Swordmenship

Kenpachi has mostly been self taught, while he is a master his sword play is unpolished; yet at the same time unpredictable since he follows no known technique. However Kenpachi did receive one formal day of training in Kendo, in which he learned the technique Ryodan. He grips his sword with both hands (He normally fights one handed) and releases a powerful strike that can cleave his opponent down the middle.

This is only Kenpachi prior to the Timeskip, soon we'll get to post time skip; and then we can finally cut loose.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@strictlyanime:

Opening Strategy

Meliodas will waste no time making physical clones & starting his assault by cutting into Kenpachi. The Clones may lack Meliodas' stats/feats they serve as no more than distractions.

Meliodas should have no trouble hacking away at Kenpachi's level of durability. Considering he's hack through more durable foes once given his proper weapon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This thing has shown it can take Meliodas attacks with a normal sword (keep in mind what Meliodas has done with a twig). Which I wouldn't state the same for Kenpachi. Even if Kenpachi's durability starts off as an extreme hindrance Meliodas still has Hell Blaze which I'll provide details on later.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Meliodas has easily shown the feats to out class Kenpachi in combat speed so using his clones to rush and flank Kenpachi distracting him. While Meliodas cuts Kenpachi's vital areas such as joints and arteries (skilled attacks). Further slowing Kenpachi and bleeding him out meaning Kenpachi won't have the luxury of prolonging the fight. On the opposing side Meliodas can continuously dodge maybe even create clones and most importantly attack.

Simply put Kenpachi is at a severe disadvantage in a long fight. But that's not the most important point I will make, Kenpachi will be defeated in considerably less time if he makes no attempt to defend/protect hisself. Because Meliodas is making it his goal to slow Kenpachi down with cuts on to joints, repeated strikes will cut off the limb. So without Kenpachi defending himself Meliodas will be free to cut off a leg, arm, or Kenpachi's head. With that if Kenpachi loses even one limb he's not going to instantly gain the speed to defend the next one or replenish the stamina from blood loss.

Unlike the story of Bleach this isn't a fight Kenpachi can simply win because he showed up.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By MasterKungFu

tag

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity

No Caption Provided

Despite his demeanor and the self admitted fact that he doesn't think in battle, Kenpachi is highly perceptive. He also has insanely sharp instincts. To the point where being deprived of Sight, Hearing, and Smell hes able to dodge an fatal attacks through Feeling Kaname's incoming blade.

Which brings me to the Physical Clones, I'm not sure how many you think Meliodas will use here but lets say he uses four. According to the explanation they should logically be weaker physically and be slower than the real Meliodas since their power is split up (ex. their strength would only be about 120). These are thing Kenpachi would notice, the way they move, the feeling of their attacks, the difference in speed. He'd have no problem finding the real Meliodas based on his superior movements.

Even if they come at him all at once, Kenpachi can keep up as he did against Nnoritra's attacks and he had multiple arms with multiple blades.

Say the clones do get some attack in though, Kenpachi doesn't slow down.

Even when hes getting his shoulders getting torn open by Ichigo

Even when hes getting ripped to shreds by Nnoritra

No Caption Provided

Even when he gets dropped in the middle of space, has the oxygen violently sucked out of his lungs, has the blood vessles in his eyes begin to pop, have his hear drums begin to rupture, and finally have his blood begin to boil. (These are real world affects of being put into space, and Kenpachi goes through them) He doesn't even hesitate to cut one of the Gremmys in half.

There is no middle ground for him No amount of damage to vital areas, joints, and blood loss have ever caused him to slow down in a fight.

To review: The Physical Clones are going to hard time cutting Kenpachi since he was able to dodge and attack someone who is a lot faster than them while being deprived of sight, hearing, and smell. Kenpachi is liable to find the real Meliodas based off his movements thanks to his keen instincts. If the Physical Clones do land some attacks, there's nothing to assume that they would cause Kenpachi to slow down. Not when hes been ripped to shreds both inside and out and kept up the same pace against opponents who are more or less the same level or greater than Meliodas.

Now that I'm past all that, I'll show you that Kenpachi has the potential to wipe Meliodas and any of his clones out with one single attack

No Caption Provided

Lets begin, Kenpachi's Shikai Nozarashi has incredible attacking power. With the power to totally bust a meteorite into fragments. Just how much power is that though?

Gremmy is the one who imagined up the meteor. Claiming it would "destroy the Seireitei" considering this is coming from the guy who can imagine up a void of space and mold it to his will I doubt its hyperbole.

Lets do some numbers shall we? Way back Yoruichi said that the gates of the Seireitei are 10 days apart. Likely this walking distance given, a distance like that would be about 700 miles or the size of a small country/one of the states like Texas. Gremmy's meteor would have destroyed the whole place but Kenpachi destroyed it. Meaning a single strike from Kenpachi's Shikai is a small country busting attack, a casual strike at that considering it didn't look like he tried very hard.

My point here is Kenpachi could annihilate Meliodas with one strike of his sword, if he felt like it.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@strictlyanime:

Rebuttal

Despite his demeanor and the self admitted fact that he doesn't think in battle, Kenpachi is highly perceptive. He also has insanely sharp instincts. To the point where being deprived of Sight, Hearing, and Smell hes able to dodge an fatal attacks through Feeling Kaname's incoming blade.

This is a suicidal tactic as Meliodas is faster than tousen and stronger. Also Meliodas has AOE strikes that close the gap between his sword and Kenpachi's movements.

Here he blitzes ban and cuts him to ribbons.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Have you forgotten about this? Cutting through this Golem wasn't something Meliodas has to accomplish with physical speed but simply a sword strike.

No Caption Provided

Which brings me to the Physical Clones, I'm not sure how many you think Meliodas will use here but lets say he uses four. According to the explanation they should logically be weaker physically and be slower than the real Meliodas since their power is split up (ex. their strength would only be about 120). These are thing Kenpachi would notice, the way they move, the feeling of their attacks, the difference in speed. He'd have no problem finding the real Meliodas based on his superior movements.

Even if they come at him all at once, Kenpachi can keep up as he did against Nnoritra's attacks and he had multiple arms with multiple blades.

I made no attempt to conceal this info, my point has been and will not change they serve as no more than distractions. You stating Kenpachi will use those few seconds to study them only corroborates my point.

How many strikes do you think Meliodas needs to chop off a limb or Kenpachi's head? I would state no more than one and be justified considering Kenpachi has yet to face a swordsman strong as Meliodas and you've yet to show as much. Nnoitra isn't even in Meliodas league in speed, strength, or all around stats.

Even when he gets dropped in the middle of space, has the oxygen violently sucked out of his lungs, has the blood vessles in his eyes begin to pop, have his hear drums begin to rupture, and finally have his blood begin to boil. (These are real world affects of being put into space, and Kenpachi goes through them) He doesn't even hesitate to cut one of the Gremmys in half.

There is no middle ground for him No amount of damage to vital areas, joints, and blood loss have ever caused him to slow down in a fight.

You're claiming Kenpachi wouldn't lose his head if Meliodas cuts it. That's a bold claim you've yet to support. So go on and find the scans I'll wait.

To review: The Physical Clones are going to hard time cutting Kenpachi since he was able to dodge and attack someone who is a lot faster than them while being deprived of sight, hearing, and smell. Kenpachi is liable to find the real Meliodas based off his movements thanks to his keen instincts. If the Physical Clones do land some attacks, there's nothing to assume that they would cause Kenpachi to slow down. Not when hes been ripped to shreds both inside and out and kept up the same pace against opponents who are more or less the same level or greater than Meliodas.

Let's not review in the middle of the debate as this isn't over yet. This is also long you could've summed up my debate in shorter sentences if not one all entirely, I'll do it for you.

Distractions, smoke and mirrors Kenpachi will feel weightless as just a head.

Now that I'm past all that, I'll show you that Kenpachi has the potential to wipe Meliodas and any of his clones out with one single attack

No going to happen unless Kenpachi has speed feats I'm unaware of because that strike isn't doing any thing to Meliodas unless it lands.

Meliodas has tanked Escanor's city busting attack no problem.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This scan shows Merlin evacuating King and Diane because of the deviation it will cause. So there isn't any disputing Meliodas was caught in this.

No Caption Provided

Keep in mind Meliodas is using his demon powers in this battle even though I'm debating him as standard. It's all to avoid the one shot argument. But since you've started down that path I show you what lies at the end of it.

Lets do some numbers shall we? Way back Yoruichi said that the gates of the Seireitei are 10 days apart. Likely this walking distance given, a distance like that would be about 700 miles or the size of a small country/one of the states like Texas. Gremmy's meteor would have destroyed the whole place but Kenpachi destroyed it. Meaning a single strike from Kenpachi's Shikai is a small country busting attack, a casual strike at that considering it didn't look like he tried very hard.

The Seireitei is a city and no amount of scaling will change that.

No Caption Provided

And for your trouble I show you what a small country attack is shown to be.

It's easily noted that these two went down during the day time but are receiving very little light form that gaping hole. The depth of that is considerable. Meliodas attacks aren't wide but deep and smaller attacks has been proven mountain busting.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

My point here is Kenpachi could annihilate Meliodas with one strike of his sword, if he felt like it.

When Kenpachi considers the feeling, Meliodas will feel Kenpachi's blood lust and match it.

It should be noted Meliodas can sense blood lust form over 100 miles away.

No Caption Provided

As for matching blood lust Meliodas will just incinerate Kenpachi. That small hole is 30,000 feet deep while Mont. Everest is 29,000 feet tall.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That hole I showed the two knights where investigating could be multi mountain busting considering it's length and this smaller holes depth.

Kenpachi has no chance in a contest of who will one shot. Me personally I would have went with Doflamingo vs Byakuya it would have been far less one-sided (whatever that means).

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity

Have you forgotten about this? Cutting through this Golem wasn't something Meliodas has to accomplish with physical speed but simply a sword strike.

I haven't forgotten. Its just something Kenpachi has done himself.

How many strikes do you think Meliodas needs to chop off a limb or Kenpachi's head? I would state no more than one and be justified considering Kenpachi has yet to face a swordsman strong as Meliodas and you've yet to show as much. Nnoitra isn't even in Meliodas league in speed, strength, or all around stats.

You're claiming Kenpachi wouldn't lose his head if Meliodas cuts it. That's a bold claim you've yet to support. So go on and find the scans I'll wait.

You're basically claiming Kenpachi is just going to sit idle by while Meliodas tries to cut off his head, which we all know he isn't going to do. He blocks attacks just like anyone else, and considering he kept up with Byakuya.

For the record your entire strategy hinges on whether or not Meliodas will deem it necessary to use Physical Clone from the beginning of the fight. Which he likely will not considering the only use he normally has for it is to Full Counter attacks coming from several directions.

The Seireitei is a city and no amount of scaling will change that.

How is it you can say that without anything other than the picture to back it up? First up, the Seireitei noticeably dwarfs the surrounding area by a lot clearly its much more than a city. Second off, Yoruichi said it was a 10 days walk from gate to gate; which isn't too insane considering most Bleach characters can cross that distance in hours.

No Caption Provided

I've already got an idea of what you might say here. If two knight's statements can decide the depth of the hole then there's no reason Yoruichi's statement can't decide the size of the Seireitei.

Keep in mind Meliodas is using his demon powers

When you said demon powers I thought you meant just the power he used to fight Helbram and to catch Gilthunder's sword, not the power he had prior the the main series' events. That's a bad miss on my part, but whatever.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@strictlyanime:

Rebuttal II

I haven't forgotten. Its just something Kenpachi has done himself.

I believe you missed my point. Which was "Meliodas has AOE strikes that close the gap between his sword and Kenpachi's movements." Explaining why using instinct and the feel of a blade against his skin doesn't actually stop the cut.

You're basically claiming Kenpachi is just going to sit idle by while Meliodas tries to cut off his head, which we all know he isn't going to do. He blocks attacks just like anyone else, and considering he kept up with Byakuya.

That's not a claim I've made. Kenpachi reacting to Byakuya is a good showing against someone who is trying to blitz him. That doesn't take away that Meliodas is faster in combat speed than Kenpachi. With that in mind Kenpachi can't react to every strike & even less with clones distracting him. If Kenpachi is to react to every strike at the speed Meliodas is supplying them you'll need to show better combat speed feats

Let's also not for get Meliodas is more skilled than Byakuya and will use his size to stay within Kenpachi's reach. Which will hamper the strength of Kenpachi's blows and prevent Kenpachi form blocking every angle.

For the record your entire strategy hinges on whether or not Meliodas will deem it necessary to use Physical Clone from the beginning of the fight. Which he likely will not considering the only use he normally has for it is to Full Counter attacks coming from several directions.

The pliability of my strategy should be questionable as I'm not arguing Meliodas out of character. Meliodas has only had Lostvayne for the last two fights he been in and both times he has used physical clones. What you're questioning is how Meliodas has fought until recently all without Lostvayne.

How is it you can say that without anything other than the picture to back it up? First up, the Seireitei noticeably dwarfs the surrounding area by a lot clearly its much more than a city. Second off, Yoruichi said it was a 10 days walk from gate to gate; which isn't too insane considering most Bleach characters can cross that distance in hours.

Yoruichi is one source without panel evidence earlier in the story. Currently the evidence contradicts the statements of one character and it isn't as if the artist has been inconsistent with size compared to statements. His depiction of mountains show they're smaller than a city block. I think it's silly to take statements over panel evidence. Now if there was conflicting panel evidence then the statement would have validity.

You may use that scale but that would only conclude bleach characters are slow. While characters in Nanatsu No Taizai are covering 300 miles in a day.

Galan of the 10 commandments cover this distance in 72 steps in less than 24 hours.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I've already got an idea of what you might say here. If two knight's statements can decide the depth of the hole then there's no reason Yoruichi's statement can't decide the size of the Seireitei.

The demon measured the magic used to create a smaller hole maxing out a 30,000 feet. A bigger hole Meliodas created while bloodlust shouldn't be no less in depth. The Knight's stating they had little to no light with such a large opening during the day only adds validity. I'm not seeing how this is the same in context.

I opened so you have the last post but I'll keep this going until then. When you're ready say so, a closing header or stating ready for votes work.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pure awesome :)

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity

Off Topic

Let's also not for get Meliodas is more skilled than Byakuya and will use his size to stay within Kenpachi's reach. Which will hamper the strength of Kenpachi's blows and prevent Kenpachi form blocking every angle

That's a beefy statement, now you're making me want to do Byakuya vs Meliodas.

On Topic

I believe you missed my point. Which was "Meliodas has AOE strikes that close the gap between his sword and Kenpachi's movements." Explaining why using instinct and the feel of a blade against his skin doesn't actually stop the cut.

I'm going to be completely honest with you, I don't understand what you're trying to explain. "Hes able to make 5 cuts with 1 sword strike?" Arthur said it was a single strike; but considering his skill level compared to Meliodas I would assume he couldn't perceive the last 4 strikes, especially since he was blown away by Meliodas' and Gilthunder's speed during their fight.

Whether or not Byakuya is a better fighter than Meliodas is up for debate, but I'm very sure Byakuya is faster and Kenpachi can hang with him.

You may use. that scale but that would only conclude bleach characters are slow. While characters in Nanatsu No Taizai are covering 300 miles in a day.

Galan of the 10 commandments cover this distance in 72 steps in less than 24 hours.

I'm pretty sure Galan is the only one that's been seen with that kind of travel speed, and he blitzed 3 of the sins Meliodas included. Also Merlin's teleportation is more a feat of her magical power than her movement speed.

and I wouldn't consider it out of the realm of Captain Level Characters to cross several hundred miles in less than half a day when a lot of them move like this out of combat. The exception to that statement is obviously Kenpachi since he doesn't know Shunpo, but his reaction time is good enough to keep up with people who do.

Yoruichi Shihoin vs Byakuya KuchikiThis is gif came out as a perfect loop

Yeah I'm pretty much done, lets move to votes

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Sy8000  Online

I think @mr_ingenuity had better thought out points and arguments for winning. @strictlyanime may have had a better and more convincing argument for speed but overall Mr_ingenuity had a better presented way of winning.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DeathHero61

@highaccuser said:

I think @mr_ingenuity had better thought out points and arguments for winning. @strictlyanime may have had a better and more convincing argument for speed but overall Mr_ingenuity had a better presented way of winning.

Pretty much this. I felt Strictlyanime could have been a little more powerful with his arguments. MR I's strategy was pretty plausible. Although both sides suffer this. I felt not enough emphasis on speed was shown. Sure SA mentioned speed a couple of times and showed a scan or two but i felt there was probably more he could utilize. As for MR I there was so many speed feats Meliodas has, and minor scaling could have been easily used. Overall Mr. I felt like he actually argued a point. Meliodas was easily more skilled, and with the gap between Kenny and Mel it would literally be Meliodas dancing around his attack like spiderman, using hellblaze to bypass his durability, and using his more concrete level of power to one shot Kenpachi AKA his demon powers. Which i felt SA gave no counter for since the argument that was already presented was basically this "Not only is Meliodas faster but he can potentially one shot Kenpachi easily and Kenpachi wouldn't be able to do much about it." SA seemed like he was simply showing off how much of a bad*** Kenpachi is. But not how he could win against his opponent and i felt that hurt his standing in this debate.

Unlike the story of Bleach this isn't a fight Kenpachi can simply win because he showed up.

@mr_ingenuity gets my vote however seeing as i am a SDS supporter myself, if you think my vote is biased at all, just tell me. Or simply don't count the vote.

@neongamewave@those_eyes@lowlaville@princearagorn1 you guys should check this CAV out.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By lowlaville

@mr_ingenuity: gmv because overalll stronger stance.

@strictlyanime: did a good job but way too soft on those points.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

I get my vote in by the end of the day.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know much about Meliodas

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know much about Meliodas

Read the debate and find out............

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll vote tomorrow.