• 58 results
serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By serrure

Picture, if you will, a world where a crappy Captain America replaced the Original Captain America based on some stupid plot that caused the original to age. (see when i put it like that it sounds really dumb eh?)

Serrure- 616 Captain America

No Caption Provided

vs

Sophia89- 616 Falcon America

No Caption Provided

Rules

Morals On

Standard Gear

No BFR

The Judge

No Caption Provided

Grandmasters Rules

1. The Grandmaster will not tolerate ignorant comments similar to the likes of "This will be a stomp" or "_____ should win" plz wait until the end of the match to give the grandmaster your opinions (votes)
  2. The Grandmaster will tolerate no major intrusions in this match. spectators are of course allowed and conversation during the fight is expected but keep it to where our contestants are not distracted (no major derailing of thread)
  3. The Grandmaster has trouble remembering everyone who wants to watch the match after its completion. letting him know while the match goes on is perfectly acceptable (if you want to be tagged for votes let me know)
  4. The Grandmaster would like to remind everyone that this match will have no affect on reality after its completion. (Its comics people lets have fun, not get into fights.)
  5. Violations of the above rules will not be tolerated and if the Grandmaster must call in a higher power he will (dont make me call a mod plz.)

The Battlefield

No Caption Provided

30 meters apart

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Captain Falcon barely has feats though since he just started out but nice CAV, tag me for voting.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Sam doesn't really have feats but ... Tag me 4 votes, though

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam doesn't really have feats but ... Tag me 4 votes, though

he can use his feats as Falcon as well...

Captain Falcon barely has feats though since he just started out but nice CAV, tag me for voting.

see above

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Tag for votes... Should be interesting.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Tag

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the title is quite confusing :D

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting.

Jmarshmallow

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

TAAAAAAAAG ME PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

I'm hall of fame ! >_<

TAG ME TAG ME TAG MEH !

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By serrure

@sophia89:

Captain America

No Caption Provided

so this is gonna be small and too the point and i can support these later

Skill

he is unparalleled in combat with a shield

hes got insane accuracy and has no problem knocking airborne opponents and objects out of the air

hes able to beat Lady Deathstrike... this alone should put him above Falcon but this isnt even Caps best h2h feat so we can amp it up if necessary (doubles as

Durability

Captain America no sells a shot from Spider Man... and no its not PIS, not for Captain America it isnt

Striking Force

allot he hits hard and this is without the shield

Tactical Skill

No Caption Provided

pretty much deduces Peters Identity here

thats my opener

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag For votes

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag me for voting please...

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting. Please tag me for the vote.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waaat?

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By serrure

@sophia89:

Round 1

No Caption Provided

so much Freedom...

The Game Plan

So at the start of the match,Sam will use the birds in NY to find where Steve is. Then he will use red wing to recon ahead of him,while he flies in a way that Steve won't spot.

at 30 meters apart they will be in plain sight and Captain America can run a 40 yard dash in some 3.82 seconds (give or take) so im not sure how many birds how many birds he can gather at that time.

Once he reaches Steve he will throw his shield at him,while a bunch of birds he gathered get ready to attack Steve if he blocks or deflects the shield.

again Steve will get their first.

So Steve manages to use his own shield in time to deflect Sam's shield,however he is attacked by birds that will hinder his eye sight. Red wing will fetch Sam's shield. While the birds are hindering Steve's vision Sam will attack,as shown he is no slacker in h2h.

at max Falcon will maybe have 5 birds in the 4 second time period... and seeing as Steve's healing factor will make their attacks almost negligible i cant possibly see how they are even kind of factor. and again Cap will get their first.

The Real Plan

Cap is gonna get there in 3-6 seconds give or take... meaning even if Sam tries to run Caps gonna be able track him. Now since both opponents start on the ground it should be fairly easy for Cap to keep Falcon on the ground early

No Caption Provided

with the accuracy and force it took to do this it'd be just as easy to clip falcon and keep him grounded

once Falcon is Grounded its on Steves home turf

lets go over some combat.

Falcon has not displayed the same skill with the shield as Steve or even Bucky, and throwing his shield at Steve would be the dumbest thing in the world. Steve can easily catch it and throw it right back or take it out of play. either way Falcon has no real skill with that shield that ive seen, and certainly nothing on par with Steve Rogers

lets examine

No Caption Provided

thats some pretty abysmal throwing there... seems like Caps gonna have an extra shield in no time... can you imagine him throwing two shields at Sam... damn im not even sure Gambit could move fast enough to dodge a double shield throw

and on the ground fighting will be easy for Captain America who is superior to falcon

this is Beast

No Caption Provided

Cap beats someone who has catalogued every fighting style in the world... he can also adapt to fighting styles. (not that it will matter much cuz Sam doesnt have any fighting styles)

Bp says that Cap adapts to every fighting style and can sense changes in the air

So to sum up

• Cap keeps Sam Grounded with mastery of the shield
  • Sam has not the skill to use the shield effectively, let alone someone who has mastery over the same shield
  • Cap mops it up in H2H for the incap/KO
  • not many birds can be gathered in 3-6 seconds dude
serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag for voting

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicallyaware1 hey i feel like i should help you out as much as possible for our Gambit vs Cap CaV you should be able to find some scans here bro... you're welcome

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@serrure said:

@cosmicallyaware1 hey i feel like i should help you out as much as possible for our Gambit vs Cap CaV you should be able to find some scans here bro... you're welcome

lol bro.......how kind of you! I think I have a fair amount of material, but if there's anything I don't have, you better believe I'll grab 'em up. muchos gracias mi amigo. Don't know why you would help me out though, when we know it's a spite match stomp in Steve's favor anyway (.......ouch.......sick burn.......go get some aloe.......).

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By serrure

@sophia89: seems legit

Round 2

No Caption Provided

The First Avenger (but not really)

He will have at-least 1(red wing)since RW is part of his equipment. and Since it's New York more birds will show up when he connects with them.

For now though I'll say 1.

i dont see Red Wing getting through Captain America's armor

No Caption Provided

Tony the master of armors says Cap's is good.

The birds are not for taking Steve down,they are for distracting him,Sam is the one that will take him down

a bird is not the size of a chair, nor is falcon going to hit nearly as hard as "Classic Kingpin" who was a legitimate threat to Spiderman

Sam won't fly since his opponent is in-front of him.(he might if he can shake Steve off and let him get a sneak attack)

Also Sam has reacted to bullets and deflected it with his shield

but does he see faster

No Caption Provided

see Steve "sees" faster

While Steve is better in H2H,Sam is not exactly a novice,he also knows H2H as he was trained by Steve. And he knows Steve's way of fighting Since Sam worked with him for years

Steves fighting style is in constant flux... he changes his style based on his opponent. and he can change it for taking down Falcon, and that scan works both ways the difference is that Falcon doesnt have enough skill to completely change his style

Sam who knows Cap well will utilize Red wing to help him keep Steve off-balance and distracted,if Steve tries to take out red wing(and by now another bird)he will leave an opening for Sam to take(Like Falcon did against Steve before)

doubtful, Sam lacks the striking force to really really keep Cap down, and redwing can be easily incaped. this fight will not last long in Close Quarters Cap is dominant in almost every way

No Caption Provided

even Cables TK blast didnt knock him out

Bad Matchup

Sam is just a bad matchup for Cap... Cap has versatility in offense and defense and the most skill.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By serrure
Talon_Deadeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag for voting

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By serrure

@sophia89: i feel like we're wrapping up... but its too soon. ima about to drop the bomb

Round 3

No Caption Provided

Steve's eyes,parts of face,hands are exposed,Red wing can on specific targets

theoretically speaking he could but when has Sam every ordered Red Wing to do that to anybody let alone another Superhero

Kingpin was the attacker,Steve was the one getting hurt till Red wing distracted Kingpin forcing him to release Steve.

That shows that Steve will get distracted by red wing,allowing Sam to get an opening on Steve.

And Sam has hurt Steve before,granted it was a different Steve,but still Steve tier.

Red Wing is not nearly as big as a chair and he will not be flying with the force of a chair thrown by Classic Kingpin.

a simple flick of the wrist and Red Wing is out.

its a simple physics Force = Mass x Acceleration

Chair was moving faster and had more mass than Red Wing... therefore the Force of the chair was several times greater than Red Wing... which means the feats arent comparable. however if there is a scan of Captain America getting distracted and then forced into a compromising position by a throwing knife then they might be comparable.

however Cap has been shot at by people while fighting and it doesnt distract him.

Does he see faster than Steve? Probably not,but he sees fast enough to avoid lasers from a few feet,enough to deflect a bullet after it's fired,and to fight a group of AIM while keeping an eye on Natasha(Black widow)

Cap always does one-up Sam

No Caption Provided

blocks and dodges laser fire while being attacked

IIRC Cable was dying in that ARC from his techno organic virus,while taking down Iron man he nearly passed out from the pain.

In that scan(the blue box is Cable's inner thoughts)is saying how he is in so much pain. Not to mention he wasn't killing the Avengers,just putting them on Ice.

And Sam has enough strength to hurt Steve

Yeah Cable was dying, he also took out Rulk and Iron Man... so he wasnt depowered and he wasnt holding back

That is him hurting Nuke,a guy that is bullet proof.

Incorrect thats Falcon surprising Nuke and then nearly dying.

he wont be able to surprise Cap like this... although your lucky because Cap wont slice open his chest and leave him to bleed out

That is him hurting Mimic,mimic has beast's abilities in him as well.

Sam's durability is no joke either,his current suit let him take hits from morals off Rogue(with wonder man's strength)and live

and with his Shield cap has seriously damaged Iron Mans armor... however as you can see taking hops from Rogue seems a bit PISy especially after the nuke scans but Steve has similar showings

Steve takes em from Namor... who i have proven can beat Wonder Man.

but lets look at some striking feats, even if we take that feat as not PIS

No Caption Provided

Steve one shots Thunderball without his Shield. so hes still gonna be able to hurt Falcon.

Furthermore

Cap is still Physically superior in every way... and lets not forget his minor healing factor

he cant get drunk like Logan

2-3... he heals quickly

4. in an explosion... need an ambulance? naw bro ive never felt better.

and as you saw in the Namor scans he can heal from Physical blows pretty fast also.

Cap is overall faster

he just is faster he'll be able to keep Sam grounded and again dominate

reacts faster, moves faster

Dat Durability

Cap can just take more... thats one thing he has over allot of people in his tier level. he can take so much punishment and still keep going.

the same cannot be said about Falcon

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bumpy bump bump... im gonna be on a date almost all day tomorrow and i wanna wrap this one up

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#38  Edited By Keenko

@sophia89: Vine never notified me. Thank you for the shoot out! I'm reading through this now and it really is impressing me. Question, the first scan you post detailing Sam's background, where's that from?

Is it from the current Cap series?

Message me if this counts as derailing.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: lol if i didnt know you and respect you as a debater id say derailing but since i do know and respect you i'll let it slide. yeah btw it is from his new series as the all new "Captain America"

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@serrure: Aw, shucks. :') Thanks, buddy. This is a great CAV btw.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: lol i didnt mean to sound like as much of a jerk as i did... lol take your time. like really.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By serrure

@sophia89 said:

@serrure: Good,I'll post next month then :P

Its Kevin Heart so dont see ths unless you 13+

No Caption Provided

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By haoalchemist

@serrure:

.....When Captain America throws his mighty shield....All those who oppose his shield must yield...

Tag meh for votes

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@sophia89: FLAGGG

FLAGGED!!!!!!!!!

FLAGGGED!!!!!!!!

serrure

Forum Posts