sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
No Caption Provided

The one and only, Spawn! The Jim Downings version. Yes the new kid on the street that replaced Simmons. Represented by your truly.

No Caption Provided

Damien Hellstrom, the Son of Satan represented by Heirtothekingdom.

Death or KO.

Random battle.

Battle here.

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If the san of satan is ''daimon hellstrom'' he wins.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@doomdeadpool: hi and welcome to the battle boards. This is a CaV and not a battle thread to comment on. more than tag for votes though later.

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

T4V

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@heirtothekingdom

No Caption Provided

Jim Downing

Jim Downing was a scientist who was hired by Wynn to create the perfect soldier. He preformed many tests on humans to find a way for Wynn to battle the forces of Heaven and Hell. He created beings like Overtkill, Tremor, and many more. Funded by the Mafia that Simmons took down so long ago, this man along with Wynn was close to unlocking the secrete. However Hell came to collect on Wynn's promise, Simmons. Simmons was suppose to be the final subject for the experiment, only for Hell to come for Simmons themselves. So Downing instead did the final procedure on himself. In a coma forever, until finally waking up with Simmons death. When he awoke he was given the power of a crazy Angel that attempted to kill God, as well Simmons own K-7 Leetha suit. this combined turned him into the quoted "Ultimate weapon in the Universe". However this is a early Downing who still has mystery to his past, as well still trying to grasp his powers.

Necroplasma and K7-Leetha

Lets start off with his two main powers in the form of Necroplasma, and the K7-Leetha suit.

No Caption Provided

Summed up pretty well. The Necroplasma is really reality warping magic basically, and the Suit downing inherited from Simmons is able to act on its own. However these power are not Downings only weapons.

Angel

Yes, along with hell power and the suit Leetha, he also is one of characters due to his Angel nature a being with great healing abilities, though at the price of infecting those he healed with the suits cancerous evil.

1-3) Downing heals this Old man of his ailment, as well a Hospitable room filled with various injuries, and sicknesses.

4-5) Heals a child born with massive mental disabilities, and unable to walk.

6) Heals his friend with his presence of his blindness.

7-8) Heals this broken up badly man on deaths door like new.

9-10) Brings Twitch back from the dead after dropping him off a roof.

1-2) This Healing is not limited to normal people either. It can heal even Genetic Super Soldiers of their powers.

However he can heal with his Angel abilities as well.

No Caption Provided

Here Downing uses his actual Angel powers to heal, and bring back to life Cog, the former King of Hell.

Strength and Durability

As one would expect, Spawn is Strong and Durable.

1-2) His natural Durability is more than enough to smash through a entire sky scraper unharmed.

3) Thrown into a building so hard the Building crumbles. No issue.

4-6) Gets thrown across city, then pounded on by 100 toner, and then has a Sky Scraper fall on him. He is fine.

7-8) Tanks a mansion leveling bomb from ground zero.

Add to these feats i the Suits own Strength and Durability.

1) Chains have strength to Uproot tress and slam them around.

2) Chains have durability to hold and bind the Dark God Urizen.

Speed

Downing has not shown speed feats himself, his suit has many for him. It could also be reasonably assume his Necro Power can increase his speed like the rest of his stats as Simmons has done as well.

1) Blocks machine gun fire with ease.

2) Faster than a bullet as stated.

3-4) The Cape outpaces a laser.

5) Travels so fast it can set the air on fire from the friction.

Flight

Downings can fly in both forms.

1) Angel form.

2) Spawn form.

Well thats the basics. i would go into more, once the match starts. This should be a close match.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyberpower87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

@sirfizzwhizz:

Opener

Daimon Hellstrom

No Caption Provided

Origin:

For people who don't know him as he's not really a popular or well known character.

One such demon lord, calling himself Satan, Marduk Kurios, seduced and sired a son with a woman namedVictoria Hellstrom. The Hellstrom line were a family of dark satanic bent for generations, and sold Victoria to the Chapel of Dresden. This twisted cult sought to dominate mankind by the creation of a half-demonic child who would eventually lead the Chapel of Dresden to mastery of the Earth. To this end Victoria’s womb was tattooed with occult symbols which were to draw Satan to her. The demon lord, Satan, married her in pursuit of his own diabolical ends, and the two produced a child, Daimon Hellstrom.

Daimon appeared to live a fairly normal early life to outward appearances, though in place of baby formula he was raised on human blood. When Daimon was three years old, his mother, Victoria, gave birth to his sister, Satana. During Daimon and Satana's childhoods, Daimon tended to grow close to his human mother and Satana to her demonic father, as Satanawas more drawn to her father's unholy teachings. Throughout his childhood, Daimon never knew of his dark heritage, instead believing that Satan was merely a child's story. A short while after Daimon's thirteenth birthday, his mother was driven mad by the mere sight of her husband's true visage. After Victoria was placed into an insane asylum, Daimon and Satana were separated, the brother being raised in an orphanage, while the sister descended to the infernal realm of her father. While visiting her in the asylum, Daimon had thrust upon him an ankh by his mother, who tells him only it can protect him from his father. Shortly thereafter Hellstrom joined the seminary in a monastery, with the intention of entering the priesthood. When his mother died, Daimon inherited his family's mansion. Within it's walls, he discovered his mother's diary, wherein he learned the truth of his origin. Soon afterward, Satan contacted Daimon, offering him a place to rule by his side, as well as a near limitless source of power and eternal life.

Powers and abilities which come from himself and the use of his trident:

• Superhuman strength (can be enhanced)
  • Superhuman durability (can be enhanced)
  • Flight
  • Can produce massive amounts of hell fire
  • Can manipulate normal fire or hell fire
  • Sense supernatural energies
  • Has magical capabilities
  • Can channel mystical energies
  • Inter-Dimensional Teleportation
  • And some more

Feats:

Here are some feats to show just what kind of power, Spawn will have to deal with.

Strength

Spawn is quite a strong guy, and I would go as far as to say he's physically stronger than Damion. Though he is physically stronger than the son of Satan, I don't think it's to a degree that would make a huge difference (though quite a noticeable difference), nor do I believe it's going to be a key factor in this debate. For one, Damion is pretty strong himself as he's stated he has the strength of a hundred men, and though that's nothing, this was back in the day when Damion was introduced, so he's become far more stronger since then.

No Caption Provided

Here he arguments his strength 10 fold which shows he has the capabilities to grow stronger to a level which would rival Spawn's or very well allow him to overpower him. This is something that can easily be done. Also it doesn't show increase his physicals, but basically all of his offensive abilities too.

No Caption Provided

Durability

Again same as above. Damion may be outclassed (physical strikes), but due to his magical capabilities and such he has the power to make his self more durable to attacks. I also believe that these two are only quite different in terms of physical punishment, but when it comes to how well they can take magical energies and such, I see Damion being the superior. A demon who was incredibly powerful engaged Damion and blasted him with quite a big amount of energy, and Damion tanked it like it was nothing (even had a smirk on his face). He even goes on to state that had that attack been multiplied 1000 fold, it still wouldn't bother him. That just shows the level of attacks Damion can easily no sell. This is something that will be difficult for Spawn.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hellfire projection

No Caption Provided

Flight

Damion can also fly, in-which his looks more better than Spawn's as he leaves a trail of fire behind him. :P

No Caption Provided

I just wanted to show some things Damion is capable of, which there is a lot more going to come into play. Though that's all I can show here as you know some of what Damion is capable of, while I am not the most knowledgeable on Spawn, so I would like to see more before I go off making claims on how this will go. Though I do have some ways Damion can win this battle.

Your turn.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ohhh Tag for votes.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: maybe two or even three days till I get back to this. I will get back to this, looking forward to this match up.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v, this looks fun

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Strength

Spawn is quite a strong guy, and I would go as far as to say he's physically stronger than Damion. Though he is physically stronger than the son of Satan, I don't think it's to a degree that would make a huge difference (though quite a noticeable difference), nor do I believe it's going to be a key factor in this debate. For one, Damion is pretty strong himself as he's stated he has the strength of a hundred men, and though that's nothing, this was back in the day when Damion was introduced, so he's become far more stronger since then.

Here he arguments his strength 10 fold which shows he has the capabilities to grow stronger to a level which would rival Spawn's or very well allow him to overpower him. This is something that can easily be done. Also it doesn't show increase his physicals, but basically all of his offensive abilities too.

While that is good, I feel Spawn is by feats stronger. Spawns chains are powerful enough to up root large trees and slam them around, and his raw strength is enough by feats to plow out of tons of wreckage. Regardless this battle is not about fist to cuffs though.

Durability

Again same as above. Damion may be outclassed (physical strikes), but due to his magical capabilities and such he has the power to make his self more durable to attacks. I also believe that these two are only quite different in terms of physical punishment, but when it comes to how well they can take magical energies and such, I see Damion being the superior. A demon who was incredibly powerful engaged Damion and blasted him with quite a big amount of energy, and Damion tanked it like it was nothing (even had a smirk on his face). He even goes on to state that had that attack been multiplied 1000 fold, it still wouldn't bother him. That just shows the level of attacks Damion can easily no sell. This is something that will be difficult for Spawn.

While energy attacks are a factor, I feel both Damien and Spawn have insane durability, and healing factors. the difference between the two is this however. Spawn does not use energy attacks that often, and Son of Satan would not fair well against the damage type he may put out. I say may put out as Downing switches between his hell and heaven powers in fights, but if he feels to go battle angel on Damion, I think Damion would suffer.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As seen his holy energy blasts is pretty impressive. It takes down a large building, the energy itself engulfs a large city block, and causes a earthquake felt all around Manhattan. Best of all the quantifiable damage is paled compared the effect it had on the incomplete, but world burning powerful Hell King Malbolgia.

Im not convince SoS nature will deal with this form of holy energy that well. Though again he may open with Necro attacks, its not in nature to though, and knowing full well a self proclaim prince of darkness would fair worse against his Angel abilities.

No Caption Provided

Hellfire projection

That is good stuff, and the soul burning will be effective, but Spawn like other top tiers in soul abilities, Im not sure its enough. Especially given what we know about his power and suit. The suit is key here to arguments of power. I will get more to that later though.

Flight

Damion can also fly, in-which his looks more better than Spawn's as he leaves a trail of fire behind him. :P

I think Spawn's flight is cooler.

No Caption Provided

K-7 Leetha

Lets get to the good stuff though. All Simmons had great abilities via his Necro powers, but his suit was kind of a support role. In Downing the Holy and Necro powers are more support, and the suit itself is the main form of attack.

Leetha has several forms of attack.

• Capes that can cut or suffocate.
  • Chains that can blow through beings, or slam around.
  • Creating Spikes and Claws.
  • Maggots that are created by pure evil, which can consume anything really.
  • The Black is a limbo like dimension that is neither heaven or hell that Spawn has access to and can manipulate thanks to the suit.

I can go in detail about these attacks, and how they will most likely end Damion, but will save it for counters.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: Real quick, i had to edit the healing abilities. Not really super important, but I caught up on the last few issues of Downing, and it turn out the healing was not his Angel power, but revealed as a trick of his suit. Infecting all healed people with itself. Though he did use his angel power to heal as well as a result of this.

Just letting ya know.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

COUNTERS

Strength

While that is good, I feel Spawn is by feats stronger. Spawns chains are powerful enough to up root large trees and slam them around, and his raw strength is enough by feats to plow out of tons of wreckage. Regardless this battle is not about fist to cuffs though.

Yeah, Spawn is physically stronger, I've stated that myself too, but it's not going to be of a significant difference nor is it going to make a big difference. As we both think the battle will not really come to physical strength, but if it does I do believe Damion can hold his own, especially with his trident.

Damion's trident has easily went through Nightmare, a being of vast power who rules an entire dimension (the dream dimension)

No Caption Provided

Durability

While energy attacks are a factor, I feel both Damien and Spawn have insane durability, and healing factors. the difference between the two is this however. Spawn does not use energy attacks that often, and Son of Satan would not fair well against the damage type he may put out. I say may put out as Downing switches between his hell and heaven powers in fights, but if he feels to go battle angel on Damion, I think Damion would suffer.

They both do have insane durability, though Damion is more resistant to the form attacks that Spawn produces. Most of his demonic attacks wouldn't fare too well against the son of Satan. It usually takes high levels of demonic power to cause him significant pain, and although Spawn is powerful, he simply isn't of that level. Damion was shown capable of holding of Nightmare in his own realm (where he is at his strongest), not to mention he didn't seem to take any damage at all throughout the encounter. Obviously Nightmare is more powerful, but for Damion to hold him off was a good showing of his own might.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The only way I see Spawn doing significant damage is if he goes into his angel form which would do a lot more damage to Damion than his demon form would. Even though, it's not going to mean he's going to instantly go through Damion easily as he has ways to avoid Spawn's attacks.

For example Damion can make shields to block Spawn's attacks.

No Caption Provided

Or he could just counter it with hellfire blasts of his own which are powerful enough to blast through layers of earth easily until it's met by adamantium.

No Caption Provided

As seen his holy energy blasts is pretty impressive. It takes down a large building, the energy itself engulfs a large city block, and causes a earthquake felt all around Manhattan. Best of all the quantifiable damage is paled compared the effect it had on the incomplete, but world burning powerful Hell King Malbolgia.

These blasts are certainly powerful, so it would be best if Damion kept away from them. Seeing as he's not dumb at all, and actually fights pretty smart, he can just teleport away from the blast to try and avoid as much of them as he can. Damion also teleports a lot as it's main method to get from hell to earth.

No Caption Provided

Im not convince SoS nature will deal with this form of holy energy that well. Though again he may open with Necro attacks, its not in nature to though, and knowing full well a self proclaim prince of darkness would fair worse against his Angel abilities.

He should be able to counteract the holy energy from Spawn using his own hellfire. Despite the obvious disadvantage of fighting a being with holy power, he should be okay as long as he's not struck by Spawn's attacks. Though he can't avoid all of them, he can very well dodge, counter (with his own blasts), block with his trident, or simply teleport away to avoid Spawn's angelic form's attack.

Hellfire projection

That is good stuff, and the soul burning will be effective, but Spawn like other top tiers in soul abilities, Im not sure its enough. Especially given what we know about his power and suit. The suit is key here to arguments of power. I will get more to that later though.

It should be very effective against Spawn, and I don't see him really having a counter for it other than going in his angelic form, which is something he possibly wouldn't do (can't say as I don't know much on Spawn). Damion has powerful hellfire which would easily cause Spawn pain, and he could also add it to his trident to make it more difficult if Spawn wanted to go up and personal. It would also help close the physical gap as Damion could cause just as much damage if his trident touches him, or the hellfire upon it. I'll await more from you to go into this though.

Flight

I think Spawn's flight is cooler.

Hmm, it is pretty cool.

K-7 Leetha

Lets get to the good stuff though. All Simmons had great abilities via his Necro powers, but his suit was kind of a support role. In Downing the Holy and Necro powers are more support, and the suit itself is the main form of attack.

I'll try and show why some of these methods wouldn't work all to well against Damion. They will cause trouble, but Damion has ways of counteracting most if not all of them in some way or form.

Capes that can cut or suffocate.

Damion has trident which could parry the capes attacks, not to mention I don't think Damion needs to breath, so I don't think suffocation would work.

Chains that can blow through beings, or slam around.

Again can be parried by Damion's trident.

Creating Spikes and Claws.

Also can be parried with the trident, but seeing how Spawn likes to use these repeatedly, Damion can just have his shields up to block them.

Maggots that are created by pure evil, which can consume anything really.

Would like to hear more on this. Can I see a scan of them doing this? Though they could easily just be burnt to a crisp by hellfire.

The Black is a limbo like dimension that is neither heaven or hell that Spawn has access to and can manipulate thanks to the suit.

So is he going to bring the dimesion to us, or would he bring us to the dimesion? I don't know exactly how this will work as Damion can easily teleport as he easily travels from hell to earth.

I can go in detail about these attacks, and how they will most likely end Damion, but will save it for counters.

I'll await those.

When those are brought up, i'll bring in the various ways Damion can win this match.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom:

Strength

Yeah, Spawn is physically stronger, I've stated that myself too, but it's not going to be of a significant difference nor is it going to make a big difference. As we both think the battle will not really come to physical strength, but if it does I do believe Damion can hold his own, especially with his trident.

Damion's trident has easily went through Nightmare, a being of vast power who rules an entire dimension (the dream dimension)

Stabbing with the Trident would hurt. Mere bullets pierce Downing fine. However the problem is nailing Spawn with said weapon, and Spawns own healing factor.

Durability

They both do have insane durability, though Damion is more resistant to the form attacks that Spawn produces. Most of his demonic attacks wouldn't fare too well against the son of Satan. It usually takes high levels of demonic power to cause him significant pain, and although Spawn is powerful, he simply isn't of that level. Damion was shown capable of holding of Nightmare in his own realm (where he is at his strongest), not to mention he didn't seem to take any damage at all throughout the encounter. Obviously Nightmare is more powerful, but for Damion to hold him off was a good showing of his own might.

The only way I see Spawn doing significant damage is if he goes into his angel form which would do a lot more damage to Damion than his demon form would. Even though, it's not going to mean he's going to instantly go through Damion easily as he has ways to avoid Spawn's attacks.

For example Damion can make shields to block Spawn's attacks.

Or he could just counter it with hellfire blasts of his own which are powerful enough to blast through layers of earth easily until it's met by adamantium.

Yes, I feel Daimon would resist the Necro attacks fine. Only the Holy attacks may have a effect. Still this is not something Downing will rely on either. Energy attacks is not he go to moves for Downing as I said. his powers are secondary to his Suit abilities.

These blasts are certainly powerful, so it would be best if Damion kept away from them. Seeing as he's not dumb at all, and actually fights pretty smart, he can just teleport away from the blast to try and avoid as much of them as he can. Damion also teleports a lot as it's main method to get from hell to earth.

This is a good method, and one Downing can use as well.

No Caption Provided

Though Downing rarely uses teleportation like that. He will use Shadowportation though.

He should be able to counteract the holy energy from Spawn using his own hellfire. Despite the obvious disadvantage of fighting a being with holy power, he should be okay as long as he's not struck by Spawn's attacks. Though he can't avoid all of them, he can very well dodge, counter (with his own blasts), block with his trident, or simply teleport away to avoid Spawn's angelic form's attack.

i think avoiding will be easier said then done in the end, thanks to the massive AOE it has.

Hellfire projection

It should be very effective against Spawn, and I don't see him really having a counter for it other than going in his angelic form, which is something he possibly wouldn't do (can't say as I don't know much on Spawn). Damion has powerful hellfire which would easily cause Spawn pain, and he could also add it to his trident to make it more difficult if Spawn wanted to go up and personal. It would also help close the physical gap as Damion could cause just as much damage if his trident touches him, or the hellfire upon it. I'll await more from you to go into this though.

All that is good, howevcer this will not be a close combat fight. At all. As I will touch on below.

K-7 Leetha

Capes, chains, and shadows, oh my.

Damion has trident which could parry the capes attacks, not to mention I don't think Damion needs to breath, so I don't think suffocation would work.

Again can be parried by Damion's trident.

Lets go ahead and reveal the real way Downing fights. His suit is hyper sonic in speed, and is able to attack separate from Downing. meaning you in a auto two on one fight. You think you can parry the chains and cape at the same time easy? I say your wrong.

No Caption Provided

Here he spams chains to take down four guys form different angles at the same time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here the suit itself attacks from multiple directions, and wraps Coglistro, a former Hell Spawn, up only to cut into him, and slice his head near off.

Now lets look at these attacks chain together at the same time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is a club filled with Vampires, beings with super speed, and durability to a degree. Spawn takes the whole clup at the same time with his suit and chains attacking from all angles. In short Daimon is going to have a impossible time dodging or parrying.

Another factor to all this is shadow attacks. This Spawn is able to manipulate the Black, or shadows.

No Caption Provided

Able to attack through the shadows as a extension of himself. I will touch more on his shadow abilities later.

Would like to hear more on this. Can I see a scan of them doing this? Though they could easily just be burnt to a crisp by hellfire.

I will touch on this more ass needed. Think of it as a trump card.

So is he going to bring the dimesion to us, or would he bring us to the dimesion? I don't know exactly how this will work as Damion can easily teleport as he easily travels from hell to earth.

As shown above he can manipulate the shadows wherever they are, however he can also drag foes into the Black itself.

Here he drags Twitch through the Black to a destination.

Here he drags one of the more powerful demon vampires intothe Black, and leaves him there for later torture.

No Caption Provided

Best part is spawn does not need to drag ya there. He can engulf a well lighted area into the Black by force.

However, since Hellstrom can teleport out of it, its not a tactic Spawn will use to drag foes into the Black if they can teleport out with dimension hopping abilities. However the Shadow attack from themselves add to Damoins misery.

Summary

Im not sure how well Daimon is dealing with various chain and suit attacks from multiples angles, attacking at hyper sonic speeds. Im not sure how Daimon will deal with added Shadow attacks added on to that. Then there is the holy energy attack factors as well.

So lets see what you have to counter all this.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

tag

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Counters

Strength

Stabbing with the Trident would hurt. Mere bullets pierce Downing fine. However the problem is nailing Spawn with said weapon, and Spawns own healing factor.

I really don't see Damion having trouble piercing Spawn if he gets close as he has the advantage with the reach of the trident. Spawn doesn't really have a meele weapon to block the trident other than his chains which I do't think would be a great counter seeing as if the chains touch the trident, Damion can instantly have his hellfire spread onto them and upon Spawn. The healing factor also won't be too much as hellfire also burns ones soul so I don't see what a healing factor would do for that. Even someone like Wolverine would be helpless against that. If his trident wasn't enough to put Spawn down, all he would have to do is imbue his trident with hellfire.

No Caption Provided

Durability

Yes, I feel Daimon would resist the Necro attacks fine. Only the Holy attacks may have a effect. Still this is not something Downing will rely on either. Energy attacks is not he go to moves for Downing as I said. his powers are secondary to his Suit abilities

Indeed, Damion would show some discomfort, but altogether it wouldn't do too much. Also based off what you've shown, Spawn is mostly in his demon form and would move onto his angel form later on in the battle. Which is something that could cost him as he could very well lose the battle before even getting into that form. Knowing Spawn, he wouldn't go into his angelic form just because his enemy is a demon, so there is also that. If energy moves are not his go to move, then this makes it worse for him as an up close match against a being who can release vast amounts of hellfire would be bad. It would work better for him to keep his distance, though it works well for me as Damion almost always uses hellfire.

This is a good method, and one Downing can use as well.

This makes things more interesting, but how far can Spawn teleport? As Damion can travel from earth to hell and such.

Though Downing rarely uses teleportation like that. He will use Shadowportation though.

Makes me believe Damion uses it more then as it's one of his main methods of traveling.

i think avoiding will be easier said then done in the end, thanks to the massive AOE it has.

I mean Damion can teleport further than the blasts radius so it's not certain it's going to hit him. He can easily just teleport out of the blast radius, and I believe Damion is smart enough to do that. He would see how powerful Spawn is, and would be wary of him. Do you also think Spawn would use an AOE on Damion or would he focus his energy into a concentrated attack? I feel like he would do that only if there were many enemies or if he was having trouble connecting his attacks with Damion, and I don't either is the case.

Hellfire projection

All that is good, howevcer this will not be a close combat fight. At all. As I will touch on below.

Was more so of an idea to show he has the means to win even in a close combat fight. Though I agree it won't come to that really.

K-7 Leetha

Lets go ahead and reveal the real way Downing fights. His suit is hyper sonic in speed, and is able to attack separate from Downing. meaning you in a auto two on one fight. You think you can parry the chains and cape at the same time easy? I say your wrong.

Those are average people with weapons, nothing about them shows they have great speed or any form of strength, durability, ect. Spawn should have no trouble taking them apart, so there isn't really anything impressive here other than the fact that his suit can fight separate from himself. Though what is Spawn really going to do without his suit? His necroplasma won't do much, and he won't go into his angelic form, so he's not going to do too much without his suit. Spawn could just make a wave of hellfire so Spawn couldn't engage and he could counter the chains with his trident.

No Caption Provided

Here he spams chains to take down four guys form different angles at the same time.

Average guys again, Damion is constantly fighting demons and hell lord level beings. What's this feat going to show against him? Damion also has a healing factor too.

Here the suit itself attacks from multiple directions, and wraps Coglistro, a former Hell Spawn, up only to cut into him, and slice his head near off.

I thought Spawns were supposed to have insane healing factors? If that were the case, how could one be sliced up in such a way? Luckily Damion can make multiples of himself so he should be able to block the incoming chains quite easily.

No Caption Provided

This is a club filled with Vampires, beings with super speed, and durability to a degree. Spawn takes the whole clup at the same time with his suit and chains attacking from all angles. In short Daimon is going to have a impossible time dodging or parrying.

Same as above. It can be countered.

Another factor to all this is shadow attacks. This Spawn is able to manipulate the Black, or shadow

Able to attack through the shadows as a extension of himself. I will touch more on his shadow abilities later.

What would happen if they touched hellfire? Since it's an extension of himself, it would hurt Spawn. Damion could surround himself with hellfire, and I doubt Spawn is going to try and attack through it. Though if he does he will pain. Lot's of it.

I will touch on this more ass needed. Think of it as a trump card.

Okay.

As shown above he can manipulate the shadows wherever they are, however he can also drag foes into the Black itself.

Will that effect someone like Damion who could easily just teleport out of there? Is it a place where he wouldn't be able to escape? There is also the fact that Damion isn't going to go there without a fight.

Here he drags Twitch through the Black to a destination.

From what i'm seeing, he held Twitch with his chains in order to do this. Something I don't see working on Damion who could teleport out of them.

Here he drags one of the more powerful demon vampires intothe Black, and leaves him there for later torture.

Again Damion can teleport out of it.

Best part is spawn does not need to drag ya there. He can engulf a well lighted area into the Black by force.

Okay now this makes it more of a difficult attack to avoid. Though Damion can teleport so, yeah not a tactic to likely work.

However, since Hellstrom can teleport out of it, its not a tactic Spawn will use to drag foes into the Black if they can teleport out with dimension hopping abilities. However the Shadow attack from themselves add to Damoins misery.

They will be troublesome, but I believe Damion will be able to overcome them in the end and defeat Spawn.

Im not sure how well Daimon is dealing with various chain and suit attacks from multiples angles, attacking at hyper sonic speeds. Im not sure how Daimon will deal with added Shadow attacks added on to that. Then there is the holy energy attack factors as well.

Damion has easily block point blank fire balls using his trident, in fact it seemed like he was using the tip of his trident to do so too. That shows the precision and skill with his trident. Seeing how he can make more himself, he can have them make a formation to block the chains from all angles.

No Caption Provided

So lets see what you have to counter all this.

Countered. :p

One thing I have for you. What's stopping Damion from circling Spawn with hell fire (which would pain him to escape and teleporting him to hell? I known Spawn can teleport, but Damion can catch him off guard with this because Spawn will possibly think that he can only teleport himself, leaving him open for this. Damion gets more powerful in hell, so this would be bad for Spawn.

No Caption Provided

Your turn.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@heirtothekingdom:

Counters

Strength

I really don't see Damion having trouble piercing Spawn if he gets close as he has the advantage with the reach of the trident. Spawn doesn't really have a meele weapon to block the trident other than his chains which I do't think would be a great counter seeing as if the chains touch the trident, Damion can instantly have his hellfire spread onto them and upon Spawn. The healing factor also won't be too much as hellfire also burns ones soul so I don't see what a healing factor would do for that. Even someone like Wolverine would be helpless against that. If his trident wasn't enough to put Spawn down, all he would have to do is imbue his trident with hellfire.

The Hellfire is a problem, however to counter this, Downing is the most powerful Angel in heaven cast to hell. In short, he i pretty strong in soul I would say, so strong God and satan cannot control his soul. So while the Hellfire will be somewhat damaging, its not as effective as it would be on say Wolverine, it be more like attacking Ghost Rider or Mephisto. Sterner stuff if you get my drift.

There is also the argument of his Angel powers, which can manipulate other sould from the dead, and heal souls of supernatural infections. Im not so sold Downing will be countered effectively by soul attacks of the Hellfire.

Durability

Indeed, Damion would show some discomfort, but altogether it wouldn't do too much. Also based off what you've shown, Spawn is mostly in his demon form and would move onto his angel form later on in the battle. Which is something that could cost him as he could very well lose the battle before even getting into that form. Knowing Spawn, he wouldn't go into his angelic form just because his enemy is a demon, so there is also that. If energy moves are not his go to move, then this makes it worse for him as an up close match against a being who can release vast amounts of hellfire would be bad. It would work better for him to keep his distance, though it works well for me as Damion almost always uses hellfire.

Yes, his angel form is never a go to move, in fact he only uses it when his hell abilities fail. However, that is not to say his hell abilities is not enough. He has the suit which in itself powerful enough for most of this fight. Spawn would not be in close combat either, not intentionally. He stays his distance using his suit to attack. Chains, Cape, and Shadows.

This makes things more interesting, but how far can Spawn teleport? As Damion can travel from earth to hell and such.

Spawn only use teleport twice, however he rarely uses this power unlike Simmons. The only reason he use Necro powered Teleports is in a emergency situation where there is no Shadows to travel in. This Necro teleport though showed in the past able to transverse dimensions.

Makes me believe Damion uses it more then as it's one of his main methods of traveling.

Shadow walking and such is his prefer method.

I mean Damion can teleport further than the blasts radius so it's not certain it's going to hit him. He can easily just teleport out of the blast radius, and I believe Damion is smart enough to do that. He would see how powerful Spawn is, and would be wary of him. Do you also think Spawn would use an AOE on Damion or would he focus his energy into a concentrated attack? I feel like he would do that only if there were many enemies or if he was having trouble connecting his attacks with Damion, and I don't either is the case.

Actually he never shown concentrated energy with his heaven energy, only the AOE. He also never shown concentration of Necro energy when I think about it too. Again, Downing unlike Simmons rarely uses his energy abilities, so he does not have precise attacks with them. Just boom boom uses.

K-7 Leetha

Those are average people with weapons, nothing about them shows they have great speed or any form of strength, durability, ect. Spawn should have no trouble taking them apart, so there isn't really anything impressive here other than the fact that his suit can fight separate from himself. Though what is Spawn really going to do without his suit? His necroplasma won't do much, and he won't go into his angelic form, so he's not going to do too much without his suit. Spawn could just make a wave of hellfire so Spawn couldn't engage and he could counter the chains with his trident.

Not true, half those feats are Vampires. If you know anything about Spawn vampires is they are insane fast. Often as fast as Simmons Spawn was.

No Caption Provided

Here it states a low level Vampire blitzes Spawn with blinding speed.

No Caption Provided

Spawn again meeting Vampires a third time was speed wise caught off guard.

Now this is to just establish the insane fast normal Vampires. There are higher class ones than these.

Simon Pure is able to haul over half a ton of dead bodies aorund at speeds so fast, that the security camera for the police department frame by frame never saw him moving.

However the K-7 Letha Suit was more than able to tag Pure.

They we have the Vampires like the Old Guard that Downing tag with his chains.

No Caption Provided

Here are the super Demon Vampire hybrids that Downing fights. These two blitz, and kill 9 normal Vampires that had guns on them.

So tagging Vampires by the dozens consistently is insane impressive. I showed the suit also able to react to torrents of gunfire, and even a bio laser blast. Im not sure Son of Satan speed feats compare to blocking, and parrying all the attacks coming his way.

Average guys again, Damion is constantly fighting demons and hell lord level beings. What's this feat going to show against him? Damion also has a healing factor too.

I thought Spawns were supposed to have insane healing factors? If that were the case, how could one be sliced up in such a way? Luckily Damion can make multiples of himself so he should be able to block the incoming chains quite easily.

Coglistro is a "former" Hell spawn, losing many of the Necro powers, and the suit itself. He is not the same. he does have crazy magical abilities though. As for duplication, I do not see it helping much, especially if Spawn uses his massive Shadow attacks.

In this feat alone, Downing walks through a small private army. using a mixture of Chains, Suit, and Shaodw attacks to stab and dismember them all, and in the end shows how much area he can decimate this way alone. Im not seeing Satan avoiding being slice to ribbons.

Same as above. It can be countered.

As I showed already, Vampires are above Son of Satan in speed feats, and the Suit/Chains tag them fine by the dozens.

What would happen if they touched hellfire? Since it's an extension of himself, it would hurt Spawn. Damion could surround himself with hellfire, and I doubt Spawn is going to try and attack through it. Though if he does he will pain. Lot's of it.

Um who said its a extension of himself? Thats like saying if Magento uses metal to attack, he would get burn if his metal does. The Black is just that, Shadow manipulation.

As for attacking through it, this is where Damien really loses a edge in the fight.

Like his battle against the powerful Old Guard, spawn is able to merge with the darkness around him, and spam attack from all around it. He tags, and ensnares these super fast demon/vampire brothers no problem.

Will that effect someone like Damion who could easily just teleport out of there? Is it a place where he wouldn't be able to escape? There is also the fact that Damion isn't going to go there without a fight.

From what i'm seeing, he held Twitch with his chains in order to do this. Something I don't see working on Damion who could teleport out of them.

Again Damion can teleport out of it.

Okay now this makes it more of a difficult attack to avoid. Though Damion can teleport so, yeah not a tactic to likely work.

They will be troublesome, but I believe Damion will be able to overcome them in the end and defeat Spawn.

While dragging Damien will not be effective, Spawn can, and would merge and attack from them where Daemon would have hell trying to counter attack from all sides.

I showed consistently how fast the Suit is, and shadow attacks are. I showed how Downing in character spams this all from the shadows and darkness. Its going to be near impossible for Damien not to get slice to bits. It is also going to be hard to counter, or get in close to Spawn.

Damion has easily block point blank fire balls using his trident, in fact it seemed like he was using the tip of his trident to do so too. That shows the precision and skill with his trident. Seeing how he can make more himself, he can have them make a formation to block the chains from all angles.

if he makes so many duplicates to defend from this, he would stand a much better chance. however I have one more trick up Spawn's sleeve. Maggots, and such.

Spawn's suit has the great power to turn evil as it were into tangible form. He does this in the form of maggots mostly. What these do for Spawn is devour physical things, which in turn feed Spawn's suit, K7-Leetha.

He showed the ability to devour and erode metals in seconds with this ability.

He mostly summons this evil turn physical inside his foes, to attack them inside out. In the last scan, Downing shows that he can affect even a half powered Malbolgia with these maggots.

No Caption Provided

He showed to be able to summon enough maggots to fill a city buss in a panel.

So if all else fails, Son of Satan of evil turns into his own downfall.

One thing I have for you. What's stopping Damion from circling Spawn with hell fire (which would pain him to escape and teleporting him to hell? I known Spawn can teleport, but Damion can catch him off guard with this because Spawn will possibly think that he can only teleport himself, leaving him open for this. Damion gets more powerful in hell, so this would be bad for Spawn.

Since Hell and any place has darkness, which connects to the Black, im not sure why Downing would have problem escaping Hell. Also you forget, evil empoweres Spawn's suit. It feeds of it. Putting him in hell will only strengthen the suit honestly.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: You can finish this with your last post, and we can open this for votes. I said all that matters really.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Counters

Strength

The Hellfire is a problem, however to counter this, Downing is the most powerful Angel in heaven cast to hell. In short, he i pretty strong in soul I would say, so strong God and satan cannot control his soul. So while the Hellfire will be somewhat damaging, its not as effective as it would be on say Wolverine, it be more like attacking Ghost Rider or Mephisto. Sterner stuff if you get my drift.

The difference is, God and Satan from what I know try to manipulate Spawn, while Damion here will be causing pain to him by attacking his soul with hellish fire. It's quite different, as unless you have shown you could tank an attack that doesn't only attack you physically but your inner soul too, Spawn should be effected. He hasn't shown he can take hellfire, nor has he shown that he can resist it as much as you suggest. Damion has affected beings who are demonic in nature quite effectively in the past. Here he shows how powerful his hellfire is, it causes great damage to fire elementals.

No Caption Provided

Unless Spawn goes into angelic form, he's going to be on the receiving end for the fight as hellfire can cause great damage to the soul, and seeing how Spawn's character is that should do a number on him. Even if he goes to his angelic form, it's not as if he won't take any damage either.

There is also the argument of his Angel powers, which can manipulate other sould from the dead, and heal souls of supernatural infections. Im not so sold Downing will be countered effectively by soul attacks of the Hellfire.

Thing is you've never shown anything to show that being an angel would make the attack anymore ineffective, so point still stands that it will cause Spawn great pain. Also just because he can manipulate souls from the dead, and heal souls of supernatural infections, doesn't mean he's safe from hellfire. In fact Damion is an accomplished exorcists, he can do all of that, but to a much greater degree than Spawn. Some beings Doctor Strange, Doctor Voodoo, Baron Modo, all would be affected by hellfire, despite them being capable of doing what Spawn can do.

Durability

Yes, his angel form is never a go to move, in fact he only uses it when his hell abilities fail. However, that is not to say his hell abilities is not enough. He has the suit which in itself powerful enough for most of this fight. Spawn would not be in close combat either, not intentionally. He stays his distance using his suit to attack. Chains, Cape, and Shadows.

Exactly as I thought, though either way he's going to have to deal with Damion's hellfire, ranged or close quarters. His suite can provide all the necessary attacks to hit Damion, that much is true, but you are forgetting that fire isn't something that can be physically touched, so it would just pass through his weaponry and attacks to hit Spawn. I'm pretty sure Spawn would drop his attack after being struck by a vast amount of hellfire, which Damion can spread out around the area quite largely.

No Caption Provided

Damion is also skilled with hellfire to the point he can melt a bond on a man without even inflicting pain or injuries to the man. So what would happen if he uses it to target Spawn by not focusing on his weaponry or shadows, but using his skill to make it only attack him?

No Caption Provided

I'm not sure how durable Spawn's chains are, but I believe it's possible that Damion could melt the chains or even his cape.

Spawn only use teleport twice, however he rarely uses this power unlike Simmons. The only reason he use Necro powered Teleports is in a emergency situation where there is no Shadows to travel in. This Necro teleport though showed in the past able to transverse dimensions.

That makes it better for me, as it makes it certain that Spawn would only use this in rare moments, and it's not for sure that he's going to use it in this battle. He could very well be on the end of Damion's attack, and would still not teleport out of the way. Seeing as he uses it mostly for travel, it would make it even more unlikely.

Regardless Damion's teleporting vastly out does Spawn's.

No Caption Provided

Shadow walking and such is his prefer method.

I guess it could help a bit to escape hellfire.

Actually he never shown concentrated energy with his heaven energy, only the AOE. He also never shown concentration of Necro energy when I think about it too. Again, Downing unlike Simmons rarely uses his energy abilities, so he does not have precise attacks with them. Just boom boom uses.

That makes it more of an unpredictable attack, but to be honest it just sounds like he would be attacking wildly to tag his foe. I don't see why Damion couldn't do an AOE hellfire attack to counter angelic Spawn's blast. I believe Damion is powerful enough to do that. For him not being able to concentrate necro energy makes it worse, because Damion can do both, and much more with his hellfire. He's more versatile with it, while Spawn is limited to his angelic and demonic forms methods of attacks, and would have to switch to either to do his preferred attack.

K-7 Leetha

So tagging Vampires by the dozens consistently is insane impressive. I showed the suit also able to react to torrents of gunfire, and even a bio laser blast. Im not sure Son of Satan speed feats compare to blocking, and parrying all the attacks coming his way.

That's nice and all, but for those speed feats you've shown for Spawn is mostly his suit reacting to fast beings and objects, it's not actually him moving fast himself. Damion doesn't have speeds feats that show him moving vastly fast, but he has been easily capable of keeping up with pretty much everyone he's come across. He has methods of reacting to Spawn's attack which will be shown after. Damion could possibly even hold Spawn in place with this to make it so he couldn't utilize his chains to the fullest.

No Caption Provided

Coglistro is a "former" Hell spawn, losing many of the Necro powers, and the suit itself. He is not the same. he does have crazy magical abilities though. As for duplication, I do not see it helping much, especially if Spawn uses his massive Shadow attacks

Duplication can help because the duplicates can also use Damion's hellfire which makes it a lot more trouble for Spawn himself. He's going to have trouble avoiding hellfire from one Damion, let alone a group of them. Spawn attacking from the shadows won't do much as Damion can easily watch every direction with his duplicates, so he would see it coming and pierce Spawn through with his trident.

In this feat alone, Downing walks through a small private army. using a mixture of Chains, Suit, and Shaodw attacks to stab and dismember them all, and in the end shows how much area he can decimate this way alone. Im not seeing Satan avoiding being slice to ribbons.

Damion can easily stop such an attack. What i'm going to show next is how Damion is going to stop Spawn's weaponry, and I don't think he's going to have much trouble in doing it. Damion has shown the ability to stop bullets mid air, which shows he was fast enough to use his power to stop them, and powerful enough to do in the first place. He even goes on to pity them attempt. For him to stop them mid air like that shows his power, and shows how he's going to deal with Spawns weapons.

No Caption Provided

If I remember correct, the Hood got an upgrade by Dormammu, and I believe his weaponry was upgraded, so they weren't normal bullets.

As I showed already, Vampires are above Son of Satan in speed feats, and the Suit/Chains tag them fine by the dozens.

Just because he hasn't been shown jumping on his enemy at fast speeds doesn't mean he's not fast enough to tag Spawn. Regardless Spawn hasn't shown speed for himself that shows he'll speed blitz Damion, and although his suit is fast enough to tag Damion, he can heal.

Um who said its a extension of himself? Thats like saying if Magento uses metal to attack, he would get burn if his metal does. The Black is just that, Shadow manipulation.

Ask yourself. You basically said he can attack as an extension of himself. "Able to attack through the shadows as a extension of himself. I will touch more on his shadow abilities later." Though thanks for the clarification.

As for attacking through it, this is where Damien really loses a edge in the fight.

It's pretty much what you've been showing to a greater degree to be honest.

Like his battle against the powerful Old Guard, spawn is able to merge with the darkness around him, and spam attack from all around it. He tags, and ensnares these super fast demon/vampire brothers no problem.

It doesn't really look to me like he's manipulating darkness around. It looks more so like he's using it as a method of moving around the battlefield, and sending out chains from different points to make sure the Old Guard is secured and has no way to escape or avoid them. Though i'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Seeing as how Spawn can manipulate darkness, what's stopping Damion from using his hellfire to brighten up the area, making there a lot less shadows to manipulate? Heck Damion could even do so with lightning.

No Caption Provided

I showed consistently how fast the Suit is, and shadow attacks are. I showed how Downing in character spams this all from the shadows and darkness. Its going to be near impossible for Damien not to get slice to bits. It is also going to be hard to counter, or get in close to Spawn.

You showed this mostly after when I've said that, and to be honest it's not like Spawn's speed is going to be a big factor. The fact that it's mostly his suit that has the reaction speeds to block projectiles and such, it doesn't help Spawn much here when hellfire can not be blocked by the very thing that protects Spawn, his suit. He's not going to be able to block Damion's hellfire at all, unless he uses his own energy projection to counter it, and that's not certain to work at all (more so if he's in demonic form). Spaming attacks from the shadows also won't work because Damion can brighten up the battlefield with AOE blasts, and not all of them have to be hellfire, or lightning. Damion can also do other forms of blasts like below.

No Caption Provided

Capable of easily piecing through a demon. Unlike Spawn who relies on demonic, or angelic powers, Damion can fire blasts of magical energy which he's doing in the above scan. Even as the scan shows, one blast from that easily lit up the area, so what would happen if Spawn tries to travel through darkness to attack Damion while this happens? He will be exposed, and subtle to an attack.

if he makes so many duplicates to defend from this, he would stand a much better chance. however I have one more trick up Spawn's sleeve. Maggots, and such.

You wish to use maggots to take down the son of Satan? Okay, let's see how that works for you.

Spawn's suit has the great power to turn evil as it were into tangible form. He does this in the form of maggots mostly. What these do for Spawn is devour physical things, which in turn feed Spawn's suit, K7-Leetha.

What would that do? Damion has hellfire. I don't see how demonic maggots are going to much of anything to him. He can easily just release a vast amount of hellfire to take them all out, and possibly even hit Spawn himself. Even if they somehow manage to attack Damion, he would easily be enraged and blast them to oblivion with one focused blast of hellfire, so either way he's not going to be taken down by them.

No Caption Provided

If he can injure and kill powerful demons with hellfire, he can easily take out maggots. Not to mention he's taken a blast of fire from a demon that would easily melt exactly what those maggots have shown to, and was completely fine. I've shown the scan above, and as it depicts he wasn't injured in the slightest.

So if all else fails, Son of Satan of evil turns into his own downfall.

Damion is very advanced in magical energies and forms of attack like this. I don't see why calling upon Damion's evil would do much seeing as 1) he's not really (yes he is evil at times, but not as much as you would think) and 2) he embraces mostly what he's done, and lives with it. It's kind of like Raven from the Teen Titans. She has an evil background (her father being an insanely evil demonic being) and having demonic powers, yet she isn't exactly an evil person herself. He could very well send this right back at Spawn, after all he's the son of evil himself.

Since Hell and any place has darkness, which connects to the Black, im not sure why Downing would have problem escaping Hell. Also you forget, evil empoweres Spawn's suit. It feeds of it. Putting him in hell will only strengthen the suit honestly.

This may be true, but Damion gets a rather far more impressive upgrade than Spawn would get. He gets an upgrade from hell as he was previously a hell lord, and being demonic in nature, and having his parent being one of Marvel's Satan figures. In hell it's hard to put Damion down let alone even attack him.

Firstly, it's going to extremely hard to put him down. A broken spine is nothing to him as he literally comes back from it as if nothing happened.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He was capable of easily bending Monica Rambeau's light beam, which also shows speed cause he was able to redirect it.

No Caption Provided

He was easily able to deflect Hellcat a trained fighter's strikes with casual movements.

No Caption Provided

If Spawn tries to leave, Damion could easily bring him back there too.

No Caption Provided

Now with all that, there is one way Damion could easily down Spawn, and that's by entrapping him in a mystical spell which makes him unable to leave. I know this takes some preparation, but Damion could easily have his clones distract him, while he conjures it up. Though to be honest he's used it on much more powerful demons like Blackheart (Upper Hell Lord level) and Dormammu (Skyfather level) .

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Really don't see Spawn escaping something those two much more powerful beings couldn't. Even if you believe Spawn changing into angelic form would allow him to escape, I doubt he would be alive long enough to do anything. Damion could take that chance to easily run him through with his trident, and blast him with hellfire.

Summary

• Damion may not be as strong, but his trident makes up for the strength difference
  • Has durability would allow him to overcome Spawn's attacks even at there worse
  • Damion has hellfire which Spawn doesn't have a counter for as they can bypass his suit's functions, not to mention hellfire burns the soul which would be effective on someone like Spawn who's soul is tarnished
  • Spawn manipulating shadows wouldn't be much trouble as Damion could teleport away from where he pops out or simply light up the area making Spawn unable to pop out from shadows as there are none
  • Damion has duplicates, the ability to stop projectiles, and his tridents to deflect Spawn's various weaponry
  • Damion can bring Spawn to hell where he is more powerful and is much harder to put down
  • He could easily entrap Spawn in a mystical seal which would make him unable to do anything

I guess that finishes things. I believe it's time for voting.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyberpower87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with httk for my vote

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: Good match mate. I will open the title to voting.

Agreed, was a great debate. Would you mind if we possibly got back to the other one we were having? I think I can make a case for Thor with some time.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: of course. You can just go to that thread and tag me when your ready to continue.

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@sirfizzwhizz: @heirtothekingdom:

Ill check this out tomorrow but its going to be hard for HTTK since I know SFW knows Hellstorm since he follows horror stuff like WBN and stuff. To HTTK, I always start my votes with a clean slate so me knowing SFW knows SoS will not hurt you.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#35 owie  Moderator

I'm voting for HTTK. Fizzwhizz felt very persuasive during each of his posts, especially as regards speed and the whole chains and shadows thing, and was perhaps ahead for most of the debate, but HTTK really summed his arguments up well in the closer, and showed good speed feats for Damian (the bullet, the deflection of Rambeau and Firestar, even the deflection of Hellcat, who has slight superhuman speed and agility), as well as his own healing factor, his feats against demons well above Spawn's level (from Nightmare to Dormammu), and his casual use of teleportation of himself and others. Plus I do think some AOE hellfire will take care of a lot of Spawn's tactics. I also appreciate the use of many old-school Hellstrom feats.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@boschepg said:

@sirfizzwhizz: @heirtothekingdom:

Ill check this out tomorrow but its going to be hard for HTTK since I know SFW knows Hellstorm since he follows horror stuff like WBN and stuff. To HTTK, I always start my votes with a clean slate so me knowing SFW knows SoS will not hurt you.

HTTK did a good job for sure, and busted out some feats even my SoS collection was lacking. Even I was surprise lol.

Of course I would state IMO Downing would match him in a good fight lol. But impressed none the less.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great debate by both of you, I now have knowledge on two characters I knew nothing on :P That said, my vote would have to go to @heirtothekingdom, I feel he not only presented his feats more clearly but also outlined his strategy better.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

HTTK takes this narrowly over SFW..........both did an excellent job nevertheless but HTTK had the better strategy overall

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@owie said:

I'm voting for HTTK. Fizzwhizz felt very persuasive during each of his posts, especially as regards speed and the whole chains and shadows thing, and was perhaps ahead for most of the debate, but HTTK really summed his arguments up well in the closer, and showed good speed feats for Damian (the bullet, the deflection of Rambeau and Firestar, even the deflection of Hellcat, who has slight superhuman speed and agility), as well as his own healing factor, his feats against demons well above Spawn's level (from Nightmare to Dormammu), and his casual use of teleportation of himself and others. Plus I do think some AOE hellfire will take care of a lot of Spawn's tactics. I also appreciate the use of many old-school Hellstrom feats.

Pretty much this. My vote goes to @heirtothekingdom(Fizz did a awesome job though).

There's some things I disagree with HTTK too, such as the whole thing with Nightmare, Blackheart and Dormammu. My view of the first two demons isn't good given that Nightmare lost to a bunch of characters weaker than Spawn( Sif, Noble Kale, Dagger and others); Blackheart isn't really that impressive and it was revealed that Dormammu was using Hood as a vessel in the end of the story.....Robbins also has problems controlling Dormy's energies as shown during New Avengers#54 IIRC.

I don't think beating them can translate doing the same to Spawn himself, anyway, I loved this CaV.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great CaV, great use of characters, though I am going against the grain in votes so far, as I found myself agreeing with SFW for the most part on this one. Very close race though.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Will read thru later. Just finished my 3rd 12hr all nighter at work in a row so a little stuffed.

SWF, surprisedvyou tagged me in this knowing how much I f a Hellstorm fanboy I am. I'll try not B to let my obvious favoritism infl u ence my vote ( not making any promises though ;D )

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: I tagged ya becuase I know your a fan of Hellstrom, lol

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers