boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By boschePG

Inevitability CaV:

@sovereign91001 (start when you can, I know you have some tourneys)

Kakashi, Hardware, Guyver 1

vs

boschePG (Bleach team)

Shinji, Shunsui, Byakuya

RULES:

- no BFR

- no soul crush

- Bleach team is visible

- Earth caps off for Bleach

- Kido spells limited to the actual person that have used it. (everyone cant use Black Coffin- Kido 90- unless they have actually used Black Coffin in anime/manga)

- Sovereign can get an hour prep if needed

-visible from 1 mile apart

- in-character highly motivated

Place:

No Caption Provided

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Sovereign91001

@boschepg I'll take the prep, Kakashi will activate his sharingan and summon a lightning, release clone. He'll then move to a location where the battle is visible and he can attack from quickly. That's about it I'm sure given a day or so Curtis could come up with some device to absorb Reiatsu lol but that's not the case here.

Okay I dunno how much you know about my guys so a quick intro:

Hardware

Hardware was introduced in the Dakotaverse and soon migrated over to main DC continuity, he has a high tech suit of armor, loaded to the brim with all sorts of weapons; plasma cannons, whips, swords, and twin wrist mounted cannons dubbed the omni canonns, these are loaded with various types of shells with a wide variety of effects. In addition to all that his armor enhances his strength 50 times, making him a 5 tonner.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Kakashi

Ninja with about a bajillion different jutsu (techniques) he specializes in lightning techniques and strategic thinking, he may not be the strongest ninja in Naruto but he is definetly one of the most formidable thanks to his quick thinking and his skills.

Guyver

A biological armored suit that enhances it's users abilities and grants the following abilites.

Enhanced Strength, reflexes, speed, durability and healing.

Head Sensor- Twin sensors on the Guyver's head allow it to sense E.M fields and thermal sources even when they are out of the Guyver's line of sight.

Head Laser- A multi directional high intensity laser that originates from the Guyver's forehead.

Sonic Swords- Retractable blades housed in the forearms of the Guyver. They vibrate at extremely high frequencies which allows them to cut through nearly any material.

Gravity Controller- The Gravity controller allows the Guyver unit flight. In addition it can generate a small wormhole that can be used to deflect projectiles and blow holes in opponents.

Sonic Buster- Twin osculating devices housed in the Guyver's mouth that hone in on resonance frequencies in matter and disintegrate it at the molecular level.

Mega Smasher- The Guyver's strongest weapon, twin particle canons housed in the Guyver's chest, that can be fired separately or in tandem. The cannons have massive destructive power and in Guyver canon are the most powerful beam weapon on Earth. It is said that there is no material that can survive it's blast.

The Battle

Hardware will take the skies and make for Shinji, he'll likely open with explosive shells, these bad boys pack a pretty good punch

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It should be noted that this feat was fairly early in Hardware's career, when he was still using a jetpack and hadn't refined most of his tech.

The Kakashi clone will move go after Byakuya, these clones move with the same skills and ability of Kakashi and as an added bonus whatever they learn Kakashi learns if they're destroyed or dismissed.

A good showing that shows how Kakashi likes to battle.

The clone will engange and Kakashi will move in to attack while Byakuya is occupied, striking with his lightning cutter.

Guyver will go for Shunsui, he'll open likely open with the head laser, the laser is pretty much exactly what it sounds like

No Caption Provided

Since this is an opener, I don't wanna get to deep into it, but this a decent start for now.