User Lists: 0

I've always wanted a CaV with Vash The Stampede :D

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@homicidalmaniac: I will get to this during the week, i have a time constraint for certain reasons.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@cor_tsar: I briefly forgot about this.I'm making this post if you still want to do this?

Sogiita Gunha

No Caption Provided

Character Info

Sogiita Gunha is the 7th rank Level 5 Esper of Academy City and strongest of the Gemstone Espers.He isn't the lowest ranking because he's weak compare to the other Level 5s.He's the lowest because no one in Academy City can understand Gunha's ability.Academy City is 30 years more advance than rest of the world,and none of the Academy City scientists or high tech machines can pin point what's his ability really is.The only one that know what Gunha's power is the Impure Magic God Ollerus.Ollerus told Gunha that their abilities are the same in essence,their abilities are supposedly meant to be unexplainable to everyone else.If Gunha ever unlock his true power,he would be able to defeat Ollerus.

Gunha's Feats

Right To Left

Sogiita Gunha casually destroy scrapes of multiple buildings with a single punch

Gunha caught Misaka's Railgun(at least mach 3)with his teeth

The guy in the white uniform responded to what Mikoto suddenly said with a fearless smile.

"I'm not really interested in battling girls and kids, but I can't refuse such a gutsy challenge. So be it. Missy, you can attack me all you want. If I can take it, I win, and if I can't or if I fight back, I'll admit that I'm not gutsy enough, and it will be my loss."

On hearing the hot-blooded guy who just set the rules on his own, Mikoto frowned and said,

"Ahh... the more I think about it, I'm reminded of this manner of speech. The personality's completely different, so why is that so? Oh, well, let's just treat it as practice before I face that guy. I'll force you to fight back. Get ready."

Flipping the arcade coin she had taken out from who knows where, Mikoto quickly accelerated the electric output in her entire body.

"So since you're using me as a stepping board to challenge on, 'that guy' seems like he's a really gutsy person! Then I won't run, I won't hide! Bring it on!"

Facing the guy in the white uniform who was still rattling on, *BOOM!!* The Railgun was shot out.

"OOOOOOOOOONEEE-SAMA!? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!? THIS ESPER IS A SUSPECT, BUT YOU ACTUALLY USED SUCH A MOVE ON A HUMAN OF FLESH AND BLOOD SO SUDDENLY!? No, wait, I seem to hear that it's okay if it's against an opponent in a car, but even then, it's a bit delicate for a Judgment officer."

Remembering that she had once used this attack to finish off a criminal, Kuroko hurriedly lectured her, but...

"No worries, Kuroko. This person feels a lot sturdier than a tank."

"Eh?"

Appearing in front of Kuroko's eyes was the white uniform guy standing casually in the midst of the dust that had been blown up due to the impact.

"Nah hah, hissy (Not bad, Missy)..."

She thought that he mumbled because of the high impact,

But Sogiita seemed like he was biting on something as he said that.

Understanding that the object he was biting onto was the arcade game coin that the Electromaster girl shot out with a supersonic speed, Haratani and the Tokiwadai Judgment officer were both dumbstruck. The blond Judgment officer's teeth were letting out a creaking sound.

Gunha tank Misaka Mikoto's lightning.Also Misaka's lightning been stated to move at light speed

In the end, by the time Mikoto frantically used her left hand to hold off the overload, three strikes of electricity had been shot at Sogiita's face.

"O-Onee-sama!? Even if you want to be the straight one, isn't this a little too much!?"

Kuroko said that with a surprised voice, not knowing what was going on.

Seeing her like this, Nayuta calmly said the fact she had kept hidden.

"I did that just now."

"Eh?"

Though she could have shifted the blame onto Mikoto, Nayuta definitely said that it was her power.

"If both sides are criminals, then I have to arrest both of you."

"HOLD ON A MINUTE! DID YOU JUST DO THAT!? S-SPEAKING OF WHICH, YOU'RE ALRIGHT!?"

Mikoto glanced at Nayuta, and then walked towards the guy in the white uniform who had been bathed in electricity.

"Wow, that was a really gutsy and intense attack."

If it were an ordinary person, they would have simply fainted. The guy who had been bathed in such an explosive electric attack just looked like nothing happened as he creaked his neck and grabbed his temple, nodding away, and said,

"It's true that I beat hot pot guy and damaged the railings. These are facts, I won't say anything else! I'll beat Judgment's judgment with my guts!!"

"No, that's not something that should be overcome through guts."

The guy who was released from Kuroko's grip seemed to mutter, and Kuroko seemed like she was listening with a delicate expression on her face.

However, Mikoto used her hand to draw at the opponent's face, and frowned as she said,

"How did you defend against that just now?"

"Hm? I didn't defend against it. Besides, 'there's no point to defending if it's just that level of attack'."

"!"

On hearing the guy in the white uniform answer, Mikoto's temples twitched slightly.

"!! Not, not good!"

Kuroko, who had been with her for a long time, had a bad premonition on seeing Mikoto's expression.

"?"

On this other hand, Nayuta, who only understood Mikoto through data and rumors, couldn't understand why Kuroko was so panicky. She was wondering if this was a chance to let Mikoto's power overload even more, but...

"?"

The values of the AIM diffusion fields Mikoto released weren't showing that it would overload, yet it was expanding rapidly.

On the other hand, Nayuta no longer existed in Mikoto's eyes, as Mikoto asked Sogiita Gunha,

"You just blew up that 'cage' like that. Are you the same as 'that guy'?"

"? Oi, who's the 'guy' this lady's talking about? You?"

Sogiita turned to look at the guy who was hiding behind the vending machine and looking at this. The guy just went "DON'T LOOK AT ME, DON'T GET ME INVOLVED! HOW WOULD I KNOW ANYWAY!?"

Basically, he was saying the same thing he had said a few minutes ago.

"Ahh, if you don't know, never mind. Either way, the attack just now doesn't seem to be of your liking. Do you want a slightly stronger attack? It's bad for your body if you try to force it."

"Oi oi, missy, are you treating me as some spineless guy? What's with a gal's attack? It won't be effective even if I take one hundred of them, right?"

"Then I can launch another attack like that?"

"Oh! Bring it on!"

As for Sogiita, who answered bravely...

The next moment, with the sounds of rumbling thunder, a thunder strike that was many times stronger than before struck down on him.

As the guy was a suspect who had caused serious damage, Mikoto basically used force without mercy like what she would normally do.

However...

"WOOOHHH!!"

This was an electric shock that would render anyone immobile, but Sogiita just moaned a bit, and once the electricity stopped, he continued to talk like nothing happened.

"Wow, that shocked me! I got a bit numb there. Ah, though I'm a bit numb, it's not like I have any feelings for you or something like that. Don't be mistaken!"

On seeing that Sogiita was unscratched, Mikoto said calmly,

"What Level are—never mind, that isn't important anyway."

Right To Left

Gunha easily react to a lightning attack from Level 6 Shift Misaka.Level 6 Shift greatly multiple Misaka's power,considering her regular lightning was light speed,her upgraded lightning should be FTL.

Gunha tanked Ollerus’s Hliðskjálf

Sogiita tried to approach Ollerus in order to drive some guts into the gutless man before him.

That was when Ollerus showed the true value of his own power.

Simply put, it was an unexplainable phenomenon.

Even Sogiita who received the attack couldn't even slightly understand what had happened to him.

Before he realized it, he had been blown away a great distance. His entire body, from the surface to his very core, had received damage equally. The shock didn't just come from one spot and spread from there; it was more like an unnatural force had permeated his entire body like a cloth being dunked in water.

“…?”

After receiving that clean hit, strength left his legs, and he collapsed to the ground. Even so, the only thing in Sogiita Gunha’s mind was not fear, but a flood of questions.

He didn’t even let himself feel any danger to his life from Ollerus’s attack.

Gunha create a potent energy attack to destroy Level 6 Shift Misaka's iron sand.The attack broke down the iron sand on a molecular level and the sand should at least be town+ to city level.

Gunha does have healing factor,he state he able stop bleeding and heal broken bones with some guts

No Caption Provided

Right To Left

Gunha was hit off caught by a lightning attack and clash through a building.He got right back up and didn't feel any pain.