CAV: Slade (Shroudofsorrow) Vs. BtAS Batman (Frozen)

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

#1  Edited By shroudofsorrow

A CAV that's been a long time coming, me representing Slade from the Teen Titans cartoon versus Batman from Batman the Animated Series. Only his feats from that show are being used. No Justice League/JLU feats allowed.

The Scenario: Batman has learned of Slade's battles with his old protege and has decided that it's time for him to step in and give his former sidekick a hand. Batman tracks Slade down but learns instead that Slade is one step ahead of him and is nowhere to be found. Returning to the Batcave to plan his next move, he instead finds Slade waiting for him, at which point the fight begins in earnest.

No Caption Provided

Versus

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Cool.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Tag me for votes.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Hmmmm In the end the Hero would win but if this were a show, this might take seasons to reach the ending.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By shroudofsorrow

Guess I'll open up, since I have easy access to feats:

Versus Robin

Loading Video...

Skip to about 17:20 for the fight.

Now I'll preface by saying that yes, this was a robot duplicate, but given how A) It's doubtful Slade would make duplicates of himself that are powerful than he is and B) The real Slade's fights with Robin, I feel confident in using this as evidence.

For starters, Slade's duplicate is able to lead Robin on quite the chase through the city rooftops, also being able to jump from a tall roof onto a lower one without any injury to his person at all. He does this again when he leaps to the roof with the girders, and again is no worse for wear. He also during this chase was able to pause to karate chop a thrown wing-ding in half. That shows both good reflexes and also strength.

When we finally get to the fight itself, the robot is shown to be pretty convincingly holding his own against Robin and in fact Robin would have lost at one point (albeit by BFR) had Slade not chosen to "save" him to keep fighting him.

Now on to what the real Slade is capable of (also incidentally proving that he is in fact superior to his duplicate):

Loading Video...

Notice how Slade is not only holding his own against Robin in the first fight, but is also knocking him a good several feet with some of his hits, as well as being able to leap ridiculously high into the air. At one point he throws Robin a distance of what has to be over five feet. Slade also showed that he could pretty convincingly avoid almost all of Robin's attacks. And even at the end, when Robin proceeds to wail on Slade, he gets back up afterwards seemingly no worse for wear, and really he probably could have kept fighting if he so desired. Robin's onslaught didn't really phase him all that much.

In the second fight Slade again displays the ability to hold his own against Robin (and ultimately defeats him with difficulty) and also at one point punches a large metal gear so hard he dents it, with no injury to his hand whatsoever. And again, he's able to leap ridiculously high into the air. Not even Robin's kicking him so hard he both cracked his mask and knocked him off his platform and onto the ground below was enough to put him down, only anger him.

And finally, there's another one of his duplicates fighting against Beast Boy, and is able to hold his own against him until BB turns into a T-Rex. Before that he was able to do pretty well. And since it was shown pretty clearly in "Masks" that Slade's duplicates are inferior to him, I have no reason to believe that the real Slade wouldn't be able to replicate that fight.

Loading Video...

Skip to the 6:00 minute mark.

And that's everything I've got for now.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

This should be excellent. I liked the Arkham Batman vs New 52 Deathstroke CaV. I'm eager to hear Frozen's response

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Awesome tag for votes. I was actually gonna rewatch The Batman and use him in a cav