Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@colliderz: yeah bro i got work so expect a post in around 6 hours (unless you post an opener first) its ok if not im happy to go first i just wanted to give you a heads up

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By serrure

@colliderz: no problem

No Caption Provided

Kang the Conqueror

now the first thing you should know is there are like 5 trillion Kangs out there (ill be using the one from 6311). the Second Thing you should know is that Kang once had to split himelf in to 2 people once. 1 of the splits remained the Kang you and i know today, the other splitee became Iron Lad (a younger version of Kang, basically hes "Kid Kang") Iron Lad can do everything Kang can and i will be posting some of his feats

if you need further clarification on some feats shoot me a PM and ill see what i can because Kang can do some crazy stuff.

Kang's shields/Durability

no shield

Kang takes a point blank blast from Thor (and given Kangs many attempts to Conqueror Earth, Thor wasnt pulling his punches)

No Caption Provided

Kangs shield can absorb Energy blasts (but Deoxys speed form may be able to move fast enough to attack before he puts the shield up (hence i put his normal durability also)

Kang shields and tanks blasts from Silver Surfer (also hurts Silver Surfer which is very hard too do)

here we see Kang's force fields take several hits from Thor (who was P!ssed off)

No Caption Provided

Kid Kang's armor reacts subconsciously, Kang's will also.

Kang's Offensive Capabilties

Kang has several offensive abilities are quite destructive and he has many

1. Iron Lad (Kid Kang) uses magnetism

2. Kang is immune to telepathy

3. Kang is a techno-path, he can control other machines

1-2. Kang can call anything from any point in time such as a Dinosaur (not that he would do this here as he cant control the dinosaur)

3. he can also pull weapons from any point in time and as you can see here with this gun he sent Wolverine flying

1-2. Kang easily stomps Captain America and Iron Man (now thats not usually impressive but he did it in 2 pannels)

3. Kid Kang put Dr. Doom and Magneto in a stasis field

Energy Projection

Kangs main attack.

No Caption Provided

Kang has many other small scale abilities that ill post later on but for now this should give you an idea of what he is capable of

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Mind tagging me for votes?

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By colliderz

@serrure:

Nice opening

Okay then first start with Darkrai

No Caption Provided

Casually deflects a city block busting attack from Palkia

No Caption Provided

Dodges lightning after its been released at near point blank range

No Caption Provided

Tanks a direct hit from Dialga's Judgment move

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Which was a several city block busting attack

No Caption Provided

Its most impressive durability feat here Darkrai tanks an allout attack from both Dialga and Palkia which was not just stated to be capable of destroying the city but also the pocket dimension that Palkia created in order to hide the city also the fact that the attack didn't leaked shows the immense durability Darkrai's shileds posses

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And here Dilga and Palkia's casual clashes was already causing reality to fall apart showing its not a hyperboled statemant

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

A Phsychic type legendary pokemon that came from outer space

Deoxys does not have much of a shown durability but his regen is off the charts as it can regenerate as much as it wants as long as the crystal in his chest is there

Here is a little showcase of how fast and effective its regen is

No Caption Provided

For its most impressive regen feat here Deoxys takes a hyper beam from Rayquaza head on completely destroying its body but it was still capable of regenerating even from that.This also shows how durable its core crystal is

Loading Video...

Now up for his shields

Here Deoxys creates shields powerful enough to tank Rayquaza's near city busting hyper beams and also large enough to cover up the entire city

Loading Video...

But most importantly the shields have been capable of stopping Rayquaza for a day

In 56:56 you can see it has been night and in 1:05:00 Rayquaza breaks in after nearly a day

Now for his speed

Deoxys changes his form and reacts to a lightning(this all happens after it was released)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Deoxys changing its form at massively hypersonic speeds is very important as here Mewtwo was capable of intercepting Deoxys as he was changing its form and Deoxys was fast enough to trade blows with Mewtwo during their fight (its likely higher in speed form)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This post covers up both Deoxys and Darkrai's durability and speed mainly which will be a huge support in how they will win this fight

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By serrure

@comicace3 said:

Mind tagging me for votes?

absolutely im glad to see this is generating some interest

Round 2

No Caption Provided

you have no idea how nice it is to finally use Kang in a good debate (ive been trying to for a long time now)

Counter Time

Darkrai's shields and Durability

while Impressive its nothing Kang can't handle

No Caption Provided

Kang immobilized Thor by putting half a planet's weight on him

Kang has also hurt the Silver Surfer.

this is a city busting attack that Kang casually drops (for fun) and he will have no trouble doing it as many times as he needs

given these above Kang should be able to get past Darkrai's durability

Deoxys' Speed

ill admit tagging him probably not gonna as easy if hes moving... so what should we do? keep him from moving as ive already shown Kid Kang was capable of putting Dr. Doom and Magneto (2 insanely powerful high tier teambusters) in time out with a flick of his finger

No Caption Provided

as he says the containment shields wont last long but then again they dont have too now do they?

Deoxys' Healing Factor

Kang is a technological Genius... even Doom has admitted inferiority to him (Doom stays Classy though)

it wouldn't take him long to realize the Gem is what keeps Deoxys regenerating. from there its as simple as taking it away

as you can see here Kang has frozen Wolverine by stopping time. he can just remove the Gem by doing this.

Actually hurting Kang

this is where i think you'll have the most difficulty any energy attacks Kang can absorb and recharge his armor with. as for Physical attacks well you say how well that went for Thor (who has busted planets)

but lets also not forget Kang= teleporter

No Caption Provided

now if you ask me Kang's durability was insulted in this bit of Comic. in no way should Thor ever truly threaten Kang by himself, even if its Warrior Madness Thor. Kang had allot of options to use that didnt involve teleporting however he chose that one and it is a true feat.

Trump Cards

Kang has 2 trump cards that i havent revealed yet. im saving them for round 3.

Summary

Kangs own offensve capabilities make it so that he is able to harm even Silver Surfer who is incredibly durable, while his own armor and tech offers him so many defenses. even reacting subconsciously.

and, while being able to doge his hits and evade them for a time it wont do any good if you cant get past his shields.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By colliderz

@serrure:

With the Dark Void move Darkrai can put people into sleep and manipulate nightmares for its victims or just attack them

Loading Video...

And he can also spam this attack easily

No Caption Provided

But how strong are Darkrai's nightmare powers?Well they were powerful enough to cause nightmares on people around him even when it was inside its Pokeball

No Caption Provided

This is a good way to take down Kang as he can inflict physical damage in the nightmares it causes which will bypass his shields

It can also use hypnosis move whih only requires eye contact to make its eneym fell asleep

No Caption Provided

Darkrai can also merge with shadows which gives him great mobility around the battlefield

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It even has some limited petrification powers

No Caption Provided

Kang might break free in time but this will give both Darkrai and Deoxys time to land on some good damage

Another power of Deoxys that it can mass produce clones in high numbers

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

Yes they are pretty weak on there own but given their high number it works as a great distraction.This distraction will serve greatly for the utilization of Darkrai and Deoxys' powers

It can also turn invinsible

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kang's time manipulation is a troublesome power but considering its a sub category of reality warping which Darkrai showed ressitence against as it fought against Palkia whose sheer presence was warping buildings out of existence.

Here is a good showcase for this as Darkrai faces off against Palkia and the warping building can be seen while there is no effect on Darkrai

No Caption Provided

Kang has some pretty good powers mainly his shileds and time manipulation but both Darkrai and Deoxys have some trump cards that I wil show in my next post and yes they will counter Kang's powers quite well

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By serrure

@colliderz: awesome man how many more posts do you wanna do before we open this to voting (just an estimate)

With the Dark Void move Darkrai can put people into sleep and manipulate nightmares for its victims or just attack them

Kang has a counters to this... first off would be the fact that he is immune to Telepathic attacks. which is what this would be.

This is a good way to take down Kang as he can inflict physical damage in the nightmares it causes which will bypass his shields

It can also use hypnosis move whih only requires eye contact to make its eneym fell asleep

Given Kangs immunity to telepathy this would be largely ineffective

No Caption Provided

his mind is shielded not to mention that your team is having to deal with someone who can stop time at will. Kang is the master of time and he will do what it takes to win

Darkrai can also merge with shadows which gives him great mobility around the battlefield

in this battlefield i agree it will be quite handy but Kang's AoE attacks will make short work of it. and lets not forget Kang can teleport also

It even has some limited petrification powers

Kangs mind is protected and he is not as easily scared as some normal humans. we are talking about the guy who actually conquered the 616 Earth. he made Earths heroes surrender to him.

Another power of Deoxys that it can mass produce clones in high numbers

again Kangs AoE attacks and shields will protect him from this

Kang's time manipulation is a troublesome power but considering its a sub category of reality warping which Darkrai showed ressitence against as it fought against Palkia whose sheer presence was warping buildings out of existence.

Here is a good showcase for this as Darkrai faces off against Palkia and the warping building can be seen while there is no effect on Darkrai

to my knowledge Palkia has never directly stopped time but even if he has Darkrai has never resisted a time stop either. i mean the humans watching the battle were fine so Darkrai being unaffected really isnt that big a deal.

But is there only Kang? NO!

Introducing Growing Man

No Caption Provided

this is a stimuloid Kang built. and has used it allot (he still possess it to this day, i blame the writers for him not using it)

No Caption Provided

as you can see even Kid Kang has one

the mighty Thor could not stop it

in the last scan it moves fast enough to dodge Mijonir

How does Growing man Grow?

well he absorbs Kinetic Energy (which thanks to Kang's shield is what your team is pretty much limited too) to increase his size and strength. as you saw in his Thor fight each time Thor hit him he grew bigger.

Kang + his stimuoid should prove more than a match for this duo of pokemon

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By colliderz

@serrure:

awesome man how many more posts do you wanna do before we open this to voting (just an estimate)

Well I won't be bringing up new stuff after this post so around 2 turns

Kang has a counters to this... first off would be the fact that he is immune to Telepathic attacks. which is what this would be.

Given Kangs immunity to telepathy this would be largely ineffective

I foresaw Kang would have it but Darkrai can also cause physical damage via Dream Eater move while not waking up the target

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dream_Eater_(move)

to my knowledge Palkia has never directly stopped time but even if he has Darkrai has never resisted a time stop either. i mean the humans watching the battle were fine so Darkrai being unaffected really isnt that big a deal.

First of all time stop is a way of reality warping and what Darkrai showed their was direct resistence against reality warping and also those humans were hundreds of meters away from them while Palkia's warping only effected a city block like area

Kangs mind is protected and he is not as easily scared as some normal humans. we are talking about the guy who actually conquered the 616 Earth. he made Earths heroes surrender to him.

Actually that wasn't a psychic attack but I won't get into it more since it wasn't explained much

again Kangs AoE attacks and shields will protect him from this

his mind is shielded not to mention that your team is having to deal with someone who can stop time at will. Kang is the master of time and he will do what it takes to win

in this battlefield i agree it will be quite handy but Kang's AoE attacks will make short work of it. and lets not forget Kang can teleport also

As I said in my previous post Deoxys has a perfect counter for Kang's shields and time stop and its technokinesis

Loading Video...

Force field created by Deoxys stopped every technological stuff in the entire city and the surrounding area

Another power of Deoxys is that he can create portals via a power called Black Hole

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It can connect these portal to where it wants to open

This power will be used for traping and redirecting Kang's attacks

And yes the inside of the portal is pretty large

No Caption Provided

Strategy

First of part of the battle will be counters for Kang's power as Deoxys will disable his gear shutting down his shields and time stop gear while Darkrai spams Dark Void causing Growing Man to fall asleep putting him out of action.Now that his shields downed Deoxys and Darkrai holds a great edge in durability this is one thing that will make them last long enough to take down Kang.Combined with the misc. power powers I listed(cloning, Dark Void, Black Hole, etc) also added the surperior speed and durability Darkrai and Deoxys will be able to take down Kang even when Kang has the damage output at his advantage

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By serrure

@colliderz: for some reason i didnt get the notification... its 2 AM for me ill have a post up later

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By serrure

@colliderz:

I foresaw Kang would have it but Darkrai can also cause physical damage via Dream Eater move while not waking up the target

you misunderstand Kang is not going to sleep... you plan to use a mental Attack which Kang is rather immune too

First of all time stop is a way of reality warping and what Darkrai showed their was direct resistence against reality warping and also those humans were hundreds of meters away from them while Palkia's warping only effected a city block like area

no its really not... Reality manipulation is being able to to take whatever you want and do whatever you want too it.

Time Manipulation is being able to stop, change, or alter a time stream. you did not take something and make it new all you did was alter it.

As I said in my previous post Deoxys has a perfect counter for Kang's shields and time stop and its technokinesis

except for 3 things.

1. it wouldnt work even if he did it

2. Kang can teleport

3. How would Deoxys know to use this before he is time stopped.

Force field created by Deoxys stopped every technological stuff in the entire city and the surrounding area

Another power of Deoxys is that he can create portals via a power called Black Hole

but it hasnt stopped anything from the 31st Century right?

this power would only be of minor inconvenience to Kang... first off the armor is wired to his brain... as Iron Lad explained

No Caption Provided

thats how it responds before he even thinks... and its advanced by 1000 years...

It can connect these portal to where it wants to open

This power will be used for traping and redirecting Kang's attacks

And yes the inside of the portal is pretty large

It would be an advantage... if Kang couldnt do the exact same thing

more than likely he would just step through one of these...

First of part of the battle will be counters for Kang's power as Deoxys will disable his gear shutting down his shields and time stop gear while Darkrai spams Dark Void causing Growing Man to fall asleep putting him out of action.Now that his shields downed Deoxys and Darkrai holds a great edge in durability this is one thing that will make them last long enough to take down Kang.Combined with the misc. power powers I listed(cloning, Dark Void, Black Hole, etc) also added the surperior speed and durability Darkrai and Deoxys will be able to take down Kang even when Kang has the damage output at his advantage

this was flawed from Step 1.

Kang's tech will be 100% ok. not to mention that right off the bat Kang can and will put your team in a time bubble

No Caption Provided

this would essentially leave Deoxys a frozen statue while Kang and Growing man spend a little 2 on 1 time with Darkrai

Growing man is a robot you wont be putting him to sleep.

the rest of this is all moot as Kangs shields will be up and he will be just fine.

even assuming Deoxys' could shut down Kang's tech he wouldnt get the chance too

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By colliderz

@serrure:

you misunderstand Kang is not going to sleep... you plan to use a mental Attack which Kang is rather immune too

This might work for Hypnosis but Dark Void is not classified as a move psychic nor have psychic properties as its a Dark type move

On topic how strong is Kang's TP shields?(I don't know Mantis' TP level) Darkrai was capable of using hypnosis on Cresselia who is psychic type legendary pokemon and even non legendary Pokemons showed pretty good psychic talents from illusions to telekinesis and telepathy

no its really not... Reality manipulation is being able to to take whatever you want and do whatever you want too it.

Time Manipulation is being able to stop, change, or alter a time stream. you did not take something and make it new all you did was alter it.

Actually reality warping at general is anything that effect the properties of the surrounding space which includes any means of time manipulation(since reality is effected)making it a sub category of reality warping

Anyways Darkrai was also fighting with Dialga in close range whose presence was also effecting the time

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

but it hasnt stopped anything from the 31st Century right?

Actually Pokemon universe has pretty advanced technology like teleportation, body swaping, mind changing, cloning, etc. but what Deoxys was capable of turning off most impressively was Pokeballs which can hold and capture Pokemons with dimensional level reality warping(Palkia, Giratina, Arceus)island/city level DC (Mewtwo, Zekrom, Rayquaza etc.) and even more on topic time manipulators like Dialga and Celebii.Technology used on Pokeballs are clearly on par with Kang's technology therefore Deoxys won't have any trouble shutting down Kang's gear.

2. Kang can teleport

I don't think teleporting will do much help since Deoxys have city size range

3. How would Deoxys know to use this before he is time stopped.

I doubt if he can stop him before Deoxys turns off his gear but even if Kang manages to stop him from what I know his time stop is pretty short and won't be able to hold Deoxys long enough and for that time Darkrai is capable of hold his own alone

Growing man is a robot you wont be putting him to sleep.

Both hypnosis and Dark Void works on robots(some how) as it can effect Porygon which is a robot

Pokedex entry from Pokemon Y

A Pokémon that consists entirely of programming code. It is capable of moving freely in cyberspace.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Porygon_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

Anyway trapping him with Deoxys' Black hole will also put him out of action right off the start

Also if he is robot Deoxys can simply turn him off too

even assuming Deoxys' could shut down Kang's tech he wouldnt get the chance too

I doubt since Deoxys' technokinesis has city level range which is I am pretty sure better ranged than Kang's time manipulation and pretty easy to demostrate

In the end

• Deoxys will turn off Kang's gear
  • Growing Man will be out of action either by Darkrai or Deoxys
  • By their superior durability and speed combined with their numerous other powers they will eventually take down Kang
colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: You still up for this?

I am pretty much done you can open up the votes if you are also

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers