CaV Serrue(Rulk) vs Nimamindtricks(Ult. Thor)

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By serrure

bah Hulk vs Thor is too mainstream

Red Hulk (Serrure)

No Caption Provided

vs

Ultimate Thor (Nima)

No Caption Provided

The Judge

No Caption Provided

Match Rules

1. Win by KO/Incap/Death
  2. Morals are Standard
  3. No BFR

Judges Rules

1. The Grandmaster will not tolerate ignorant comments similar to the likes of "This will be a stomp" or "_____ should win" plz wait until the end of the match to give the grandmaster your opinions (votes)
  2. The Grandmaster will tolerate no major intrusions in this match. spectators are of course allowed and conversation during the fight is expected but keep it to where our contestants are not distracted (no major derailing of thread)
  3. The Grandmaster has trouble remembering everyone who wants to watch the match after its completion. letting him know while the match goes on is perfectly acceptable (if you want to be tagged for votes let me know)
  4. The Grandmaster would like to remind everyone that this match will have no affect on reality after its completion. (Its comics people lets have fun, not get into fights.)
  5. Violations of the above rules will not be tolerated and if the Grandmaster must call in a higher power he will (dont make me call a mod plz.)

Battlefield

No Caption Provided

Populated New York. Early Morning like 4 A.M.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@serrure: looks good. I'll try and post an opener tonight

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@serrure: Tag me for votes when it is time to.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By serrure

Red Hulk

A Hulk is a Hulk. The one constant with hulks? They are all strong as f**k! Rulk is no different

Courtesy of @theacidskull (love this guy)

As Red Hulk/Rulk

Superhuman Berserker Strength and Mega Heat Generation

In Red Hulk form, Ross displays an incredible amount of strength, going as far as even being stronger in base force than the Savage Hulk (although the latter would eventually overpower the former due to his rage factor). As with The Hulk, Red Hulk can lift with incredible ease more than 100 metric tons and have a strength threshold far beyond what has been currently seen, although his strength is hampered by his heat generation and lack of a similar strength building mechanism as his green ancestor.

While as the Green Hulk can build upon his base strength through gamma generation in his cellular structure, Red Hulk has, so far, been seen as being unable to perform a similar feat, most likely due to the complex radioactive and cosmic cocktail that helped create him in the first place. However, he did display prominently an ability to forcibly drain the energy out of an enemy though physical contact (or even close proximity to his body) and use it to magnify his already huge power level. Although this ability has seemingly been short-circuited in an attempt to drain the Omegex, it is unclear whether he still retains the increased power level from his energy vampirism or if it was a temporary injection of force.

A significant downside that Red Hulk has compared to the green Hulk is that his body cannot support the intense heat he generates if his temper flares out of control. Unlike most creatures that would normally just sweat it out, the heat is so intense that every liquid would most likely evaporate instantaneously, essentially baking Red Hulk from the inside-out. This in turn makes him very dizzy, lose conscious control of his body and cause intense pain if allowed to increase further.

He is also shown to have a severe reaction to Negative Energy when absorbed, causing intense pain beyond the threshold for a hulk and possibly generate an allergic reaction within his physiognomy. He is also weak to mental attack, mainly because his rage does not envelop his mind entirely like it does when the Hulk goes into rage mode. But with the help of a mental helmet to block psychic attack, this problem hasn't been much of a problem lately (outside of a brief skirmish with Emma Frost during the Avengers vs. X-men arc.)

Self Sustenance

Red Hulk can function for extended periods within intake of food, oxygen and water. However, it is seen that he oftentimes eats whole carcasses of cooked animals (ex. deer, cows etc.) and might signify an energy balance factor seen primarily in shrew-like animals, where to maintain an extremely high body temperature and subsequent physical energy, the body requires immense intake of protein. However, as he is not seen to eat in bulk often, it is unsure whether this is the case or not for Red Hulk, or even the Green Hulk for that matter.

Regeneration and Possible "Immortality"

As with the Green Hulk, Red Hulk possesses an incredibly fast hearing factor. However, while his counterpart is able to regenerate more and more with anger, this isn't possible for Rulk as his strength levels cannot increase in rage. This does not mean that he has a less potent healing factor. It just means that it cannot be accelerated as fast as that of The Incredible Hulk.

He is also seen to have a weakness for bladed objects, but this may be due to the fact that Red Hulk is attacked more often with stakes and swords than his counter-part, who often deals more in physical or energy attacks. Despite these very minor differences, Red Hulk can still repair wounds normally permanently debilitating for humans (ex. regenerate new eyes after having them cut open by Wolverine's claws). This regeneration also helps to keep Red Hulk in a semi-permanent mature state.

This means that Red Hulk cannot physically age as a standard human can. For him to start resembling someone of old age, he's have to be in hulk form permanently for over a century. His body continually regenerates damaged tissue, meaning he is immune to most known diseases, including the Techno-organic Virus (of which he managed to "sweat out" by increasing his body temperature to destroy the virus.) It is also possible that this regeneration has also caused him to reverse the aging process, essentially making himself physically younger than his real age intends. If Red Hulk does end up surviving all the threats on his person, there is the possibility that he will remain alive for essentially eternity.

Durability

Red Hulk has an incredibly durable body, and has physically been able to withstand a direct blow to the face with Thor's hammer Mjolinir, only to laugh it off with only an "X" caved into his face. He has also taken on multiple super-humans at one time, effectively shaking them off and decisively beating them multiple times (ex. The Avengers prior to him joining and the Lady Liberators formed under a vengeful She-Hulk wanting payback for an earlier beating.) Even blows from The Hulk do little to slow down Red Hulk, at least until Hulk's strength builds enough to match that of Red Hulk.

His skin and muscle, being as thick and dense as it is, allows for Rulk to survive deep sea depth equal to those seen in the Marianas Trench with no ill physical effects outside of the need for oxygen. He can also withstand direct contact with molten lava and can operate in a fiery environment with little worry of external damage. His body is tough enough to survive the conditions of space itself, at one point not only jumping to the moon while dragging Thor behind him, but also leaping back to Earth and surviving unscathed a deep crater-forming impact.

Stamina

Rulk has an almost unending supply of stamina, able to theoretically fight for days on end without stopping. He can also force himself to stay awake for several months, functioning solely of adrenaline and lingering stamina. He can also recuperate immensely quickly lost stamina; he'd be able to jump back into the fray of battle, even after being impaled, gutted etc.

Energy absorption

Rulk cannot, as stated above, build strength the same way as the Incredible Hulk can. However, he was able to build his immense strength levels further by draining power from enemies and applying it to his own force. Similarly to the way Rogue's absorption abilities work, except that a brush of the skin, unless intentional, does not harm unintended victims and he cannot gain never before seen abilities as she can.

Red Hulk can also release the stored collected energy in his body all at once in an fire-like way, knocking back enemies as well as burning them. He can also, at times, light himself on fire with this same energy when in a rage, seemingly breathing fire as he snarls animalistically at his enemies.

Red Hulk Tanking the sh!t

theres more to this fight if you want to see it let me know but Rulk tanks attacks from Phoenix Cyclops, Phoenix Emma, Phoenix Magik, and Magneto (thats a crap ton of Energy). after Cyke carves him, I believe, they send him back to the Avengers immediately. Does Rulk need a doctor? no. why? "It'll heal"

which brings me to my next point

No Caption Provided

Healing Factor not a problem.

now 616 Thor > Ultimate Thor. Rulk tanked several Blows from Thor all without fighting back. hes not holding back here

Striking Feats

look what he does to Sentry

most recent fight with Doc Green (who is a d!*k bag)

lets compare to Juggernaut

No Caption Provided

so Rulk hits Hard

Durability vs Energy

yeah He laughs off a Blow from 616 Thor... literally laughs

How It Ends

No Caption Provided

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

tag yo

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

T4V plz

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@serrure: nice. After I finish.my cav with nima we need to do something special. Feel like defending adam warlock?

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: nice. After I finish.my cav with nima we need to do something special. Feel like defending adam warlock?

always

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NimaMindTricks

@serrure: This is my third time trying to post this, so here it goes again. I'll be bowing out of this CAV. We discussed no "Loebforce" - which includes tanking Thor's planet-busting hammer strikes like they're feathers. All of that is widely known as Loebforce stuff, which is heavy PIS and since 616 Thor is "superior" than Ult. Thor -- what's the point of this fight than? Clearly 1,000 of the same hammer strikes from a weaker Thor aren't going to do anything. So yeah Leobforce Hulk is too much. I bow out.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet. T for V.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks good, tag me for voting please.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 thedailybagel  Moderator

@serrure: your missing out on a bit of context there bro (just pointing it out in case it's used against you)

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: your missing out on a bit of context there bro (just pointing it out in case it's used against you)

CaV is cancelled so humor me what did i miss

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 thedailybagel  Moderator

@serrure: doc green purposely throwing the fight and picking out purely scenes of rulk winning, then there was the whole loebforce thing.

As for our CaV, I'm terribly sorry that it's taking me so long. As soon as I get free time I have to spend an hour trying to figure out what's wrong with my laptop, (i still don't know how it hasn't stopped working completely). I'll try to finish my post by tommorow, then you can counter and we can have a concluding post. It's only on weekends where I can find the time to make a big post nowadays, that's if my laptop doesn't decide to stop working on me.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By serrure

@thedailybagel: its absolutely no big deal at all. tanking thors hits is not that Loeb Force in my opinion. think about it at that time Rulk was absorbing all kinds of energy. this would negate the energy affect from Thor. so Thor was just hitting him with a hammer now it obviously hurt him hell it was making him bleed but the reaosn it affects Hulk more than Rulk is Rulk has that energy absorption

also given the 3 scan rule im not gonna pick the scans where Rulk gets hit as that does nothing for me.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 thedailybagel  Moderator

@serrure: rulk used to have energy absorption, that was essentially a loebforce ability that has since been tucked away due to how much people hated it. It's a sound reason for thor not hurting him much but he doesn't have that ability anymore.

Fair enough.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Yeah tanking Thor's hits like that is complete Loebforce BS. It's why I didn't use it in our CAV. Not to mention that was Odin Force Thor too who was more powerful than normal. After Loeb stopped writing Rulk, his absorption and hax showings got levelled out and that's for the best IMO. Made Ross more appealing.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: exactly and i was hoping nima would call me on it... oh well take your time with your reply

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don't get what is this LoebForce everyone keeps spouting stuff around, the guy was humilated by Kluh, Xemnu, Hulk 2 times in 2 different incarnations, Wolverine and Thor, who was about to smack his a$$ down the next time they fought, and it's a fact Thor was holding back against him in their first encounter considering he had the OdinForce by that moment.

Why is LoebForce so overrated? It shouldn't even be considered a force given he beat Surfer via draining, which in reality is something ridiculously easy to accomplish considering he's a glass canon in that department, in fact, he doesn't have any noticeable resistance to the tactic. Rulk just punched Uatu in the face, never beat him, moreover, Uatu by character concept and appearances is NOT allowed to engage in combat 99% of the time, which consequentially means he couldn't interfere with Rulk's fight which was threatening the tectonic plates. As far as im concerned, there's nothing to suggest Loeb gave Ross any overpowered appearance, it's nothing like BendisForce for example, considering the guy consistently keeps blowing characters out of proportion all the time.

With that said, this could have been a quite decent match and in my opinion, dropping it's just an easy and lazy way to deal with context.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: its alright Ghost Ravage im pretty sure CadenceV2 is lying around here somewhere in some alt account ill bet i can get him to do this...

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lvenger

@ghostravage: I don't exactly agree with you on there being no Loebforce on Rulk but it's not as if Loeb doesn't have a reputation for overwanking certain character's feats. Most notably it was Loeb that gave us Superman breaking Darkseid's arm and making him cry like a b****. That's something that should never have happened and even most Superman fans don't buy into Superman being able to easily overpower Darkseid.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: thank you. Considering the fact Rulk did other crazy crap in the same arc makes it even more ridiculous. It's not my job to go digging for context when an opponent is expected to be honorable.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@ghostravage: he didn't just punch uatus face in, he had him on the ground and was choking him out untill hulk came in and saved him.

I agree with surfer, but how was thor holding back? Was it stated anywhere?

And I also agree with the last part.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: @thedailybagel: so it was absorption of Odin Force Thor's hits? Hmm I still don't get how that makes this a fair fight. An indestructible sponge who took on OF Thor vs a weaker Thor. I tried facing Warlock with Mantis but got declined because of the energy absorption. weird.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 thedailybagel  Moderator

@nimamindtricks: he doesn't have that ability anymore, it was taken away ages ago.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: then why mention it here? It's not my job to look up which abilities still exist or not especially when my opponent knows they don't. I typically don't enjoy battles where counters are spent saying "that's PIS" or "those abilities don't exist any more!"

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 thedailybagel  Moderator

@nimamindtricks: why are you complaining about that? If an opponent makes a huge mistake like that you should jump at the chance to prove them wrong, especially when it's an extremely important factor in the battle. That's like half of a CAV right there.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@ghostravage: I don't exactly agree with you on there being no Loebforce on Rulk but it's not as if Loeb doesn't have a reputation for overwanking certain character's feats. Most notably it was Loeb that gave us Superman breaking Darkseid's arm and making him cry like a b****. That's something that should never have happened and even most Superman fans don't buy into Superman being able to easily overpower Darkseid.

Nothing like Bendis in my opinion and as far as Hulk goes, he has a pretty decent knowledge on them considering that wasn't the first time he wrote about Hulk, either way, if im not mistaken, Loeb was behind some of Darkseid's best feats Post Crisis, but i don't know much about him in DC. Anyways, i don't find Darkseid that impressive if im allowed to say so myself but that's a whole topic altogether.

@ghostravage: he didn't just punch uatus face in, he had him on the ground and was choking him out untill hulk came in and saved him.

I agree with surfer, but how was thor holding back? Was it stated anywhere?

And I also agree with the last part.

Even then there was nothing to suggest he was flat out beating him, more like Uatu letting himself get punched because he just can't fight back due to the Watcher code. Thor was holding back beacuse the next time they faced each other Thor was going to flat out kill him. OdinForce Thor also has ridiculous feats enough to suffice him beating Thanos by Killemall's own words. Doesn't need to be stated if the on panel showings clearly corroborate this.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#32  Edited By Thor-Parker

This would have been a great opportunity to use this :

No Caption Provided

And this :

No Caption Provided

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@ghostravage: uatus eyes were all funny after rulk punched (as if he was dazed) and rulk sat on him choking him out. Uatus broken the watchers oath too many times to count, I also don't think that defending yourself counts as interfering in other races business.

That doesn't mean thor was holding back, it means that rulk p*ssed off thor to the point where he wants to kill him. You don't have to hold back to avoid killing someone, why would he hold back if rulk was laughing at his hits? Literally laughing? Even an idiot like thor would know that he probably isn't hitting hard enough, and should rack it up a little.

I'm aware that thor later came back and beat rulk senseless, but it doesn't excuse the fact that rulk one their original fight in the first place.

I'm also in agreement with the loebforce being overblown, there's only two things throughout loebs run that I disagree with: thor losing, and the watcher incident. Everything else had sound reasoning behind it.

TheFallen_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@ghostravage: its alright Ghost Ravage im pretty sure CadenceV2 is lying around here somewhere in some alt account ill bet i can get him to do this...

LOL no. Everyone hates Ultimates by default anyway.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: You're most likely mistaken here I'm afraid, Loeb rarely wrote Darkseid at all to my knowledge, let alone giving him some of his best Post Crisis feats. He definitely wrote Superman for a while and gave him some pretty good feats. But not Darkseid to my knowledge. At least not without him cameoing in Loeb's Superman titles.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

This went to heck fast. Shame people rarely use people from the ultimate verse.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: @thedailybagel: so it was absorption of Odin Force Thor's hits? Hmm I still don't get how that makes this a fair fight. An indestructible sponge who took on OF Thor vs a weaker Thor. I tried facing Warlock with Mantis but got declined because of the energy absorption. weird.

@nimamindtricks: he doesn't have that ability anymore, it was taken away ages ago.

Actually, Red Hulk chooses not to use the ability because it puts him at risk of losing his hulk powers or never being able to revert to his regular human form.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 thedailybagel  Moderator

@dum529001: which was marvels way of getting rid of it. So he doesnt have it anymore.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Let me defend Ultimate Thor here for him in his place. I'm probably one of the biggest Thor experts on this Vine anyways.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: If you want to sure... i got no problem... want me to remake the thread? or wait until after our Sam vs Rulk thread?

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure: Either is okay with me, and we can wait if you want, I'm okay with doing both now.

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom: i think im gonna wait because if i cant beat you using Rulk vs Sam then i might want to reconsider this

HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@heirtothekingdom: i think im gonna wait because if i cant beat you using Rulk vs Sam then i might want to reconsider this

Okay, sounds good.