CaV: Scarlet Spider(CalebHara) vs Captain America(CadenceV2)

• 59 results
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By nick_hero22

@nickzambuto said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Only Captain Britain Super Soldiers are 100+ tonners, those SHIELD Super Soldiers have Class 3 strength just like their Liberator counterparts who needed dozens of Super Soldiers to intercept and capture the Air Force One.

I think the feat is actually more impressive this way. I couldn't take it seriously before when I thought they were class 100, but if they're only class 3 than it becomes a very impressive endurance and skill feat for Cap.

@cadencev2 I think you two have argued about this before. I must say, the characters lifting the missiles do in fact look a lot different than the ones beating on Cap.

Those SHIELD Super Soldiers were around 3 - 5 tonners at best,. Captain Britain Super Soldiers are capable of lifting submarines from the bottom of the oceans, so I honestly don't understand how CadenceV2 is drawing a comparison between the two in terms of strength when Captain Britain Super Soldiers are capable of trading blows with Ultimate Thor and yet Ultimate Hawkeye was capable of dispatching several Liberator Super Soldiers while utilizing a combination of Captain America's shield and hand-to-hand combat.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Pokergeist

@nick_hero22 said:

Only Captain Britain Super Soldiers are 100+ tonners, those SHIELD Super Soldiers have Class 3 strength just like their Liberator counterparts who needed dozens of Super Soldiers to intercept and capture the Air Force One.

Those Class 3 toners tipped over 3000+ tons of Statue of Liberty. 4 Of them did this. Class 3 toners mean they are 100+ toners. They also lifted and carry Nuclear Missiles that weigh in the 1500 tons.

All facts guy and I have showed the scans.

@nickzambuto said:

@nick_hero22 said:

I think the feat is actually more impressive this way. I couldn't take it seriously before when I thought they were class 100, but if they're only class 3 than it becomes a very impressive endurance and skill feat for Cap.

@cadencev2 I think you two have argued about this before. I must say, the characters lifting the missiles do in fact look a lot different than the ones beating on Cap.

That is because their is a total pf 4 Captain Britains, the rest or Britain power suits that Shield made. How many missiles being lifted? More than 4. Also Captain Britain Corps was working with Ultimates and Shield at the time of that scan.

No Caption Provided

4 Captain Britains (Britains, Spain, France, and Italy) yet there is 18 missiles. Do the math people. Those are clearly the Shield Suits in action as this was when they were debut in the Ultimates.

No Caption Provided

3 toners? Really?

Thanks for the Vote Nick.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:

Those Class 3 toners tipped over 3000+ tons of Statue of Liberty. 4 Of them did this. Class 3 toners mean they are 100+ toners. They also lifted and carry Nuclear Missiles that weigh in the 1500 tons.

@nickzambuto said:

@nick_hero22 said:

That is because their is a total pf 4 Captain Britains, the rest or Britain power suits that Shield made. How many missiles being lifted? More than 4. Also Captain Britain Corps was working with Ultimates and Shield at the time of that scan.

No Caption Provided

4 Captain Britains (Britains, Spain, France, and Italy) yet there is 18 missiles. Do the math people. Those are clearly the Shield Suits in action as this was when they were debut in the Ultimates.

Thnaks for the Vote Nick.

I remember there being more than four Liberator Super Soldiers at the Statue of Liberty, and I also remember there being more than four Captain Britain Super Soldiers based off the time that they helped Iron Man lift a couple of submarines from the bottom of the ocean. Class 3 strength doesn't mean that they are 100+ tonner, if that was the case Captain America (616) would be considered a 100+ tonner. This still doesn't explain how characters such as Ultimate Hawkeye and The Wasp were able to dispatch them while unarmed.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@nick_hero22 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

3 toners? Really?

Thanks for the Vote Nick.

This scan you later added supports my claim that they are in fact between 3 - 5 tonners, they needed a large group of Super Soldiers to dismantle the Statue of Liberty.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Pokergeist

@nick_hero22: . show me a large group pushing it down. It was only 2 with the rest flying around.

Also still have no counter for the 18 missils and 4 Captain Britains? I thought not.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wow look at that, The Shield and Liberator Suits fly and have Super Strength.

No Caption Provided

Now read the scan. Class 3 Strength. What does that mean? 300 pounds? 3 Tons? 3 Kilograms? 30 tons? 300 Tons?

Class 3 Strength means NOTHING as a number value to us. only the feats.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By nick_hero22

@cadencev2 said:

@nick_hero22: . show me a large group pushing it down. It was only 2 with the rest flying around.

Also still have no counter for the 18 missils and 4 Captain Britains? I thought not.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wow look at that, The Shield and Liberator Suits fly and have Super Strength.

No Caption Provided

Now read the scan. Class 3 Strength. What does that mean? 300 pounds? 3 Tons? 3 Kilograms? 30 tons? 300 Tons?

Class 3 Strength means NOTHING as a number value to us. only the feats.

1) You can clearly see that there is more than 2 Super Soldiers attempting to push down the Statue of Liberty. Why don't you do us all a favor and post the rest of scans that are centered around that event.

2) There are more than 4 Captain Britain Super Soldiers I remember this being clearly obvious when they were lifting submarines at the bottom of the ocean with Iron Man. Heck all of the Super Soldiers that were lifting those missiles had a much different uniforms than the SHIELD Super Soldiers.

3) I believe that Class 3 strength ranges from 800+ lbs to 25 tons if I'm not mistaken.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Pokergeist

1) You can clearly see that there is more than 2 Super Soldiers attempting to push down the Statue of Liberty. Why don't you do us all a favor and post the rest of scans that are centered around that event.

2) There are more than 4 Captain Britain Super Soldiers I remember this being clearly obvious when they were lifting submarines at the bottom of the ocean with Iron Man. Heck all of the Super Soldiers that were lifting those missiles had a much different uniforms than the SHIELD Super Soldiers.

3) I believe that Class 3 strength ranges from 800+ lbs to 25 tons if I'm not mistaken.

1) Okay!

No Caption Provided

Prove ya wrong I guess. 2 Guys only! Look around the Statue as it is falling! No dots or people at all. Just 2 Guys!

2) Wrong Again....

No Caption Provided

3 Cap Britains.... that is it.

Here just for further proof.

No Caption Provided

The Ultimates tour the European Ultimates. Only 4 members! Britain, Spain, France, and Italy!

No Caption Provided

`

Here again, the European Ultimates help save the city from the Libersators. There is only 3 of them!

No Caption Provided

During the events of Ultimate Thor, how many Captain Britains made up the whole team? 2 of them! Captain Britain and Spain!

During the whole New Ultimates run there was only 2 Captain Britains left.

No Caption Provided

The Second Captain Britain and Captain Italy... who later died.

The point is there has never been more than 4 Captain Britains of the Eruopean Ultimates at any given time really.

Bamsky!

3) Well I proved you wrong on so many things thus far, the Marvel Rating system does not = the Liberation Bad Guys sytstem... at all.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By nick_hero22

@cadencev2 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

1) Okay!

No Caption Provided

Prove ya wrong I guess. 2 Guys only! Look around the Statue as it is falling! No dots or people at all. Just 2 Guys!

2) Wrong Again....

No Caption Provided

3 Cap Britains.... that is it.

Here just for further proof.

No Caption Provided

The Ultimates tour the European Ultimates. Only 4 members! Britain, Spain, France, and Italy!

No Caption Provided

`

Here again, the European Ultimates help save the city from the Libersators. There is only 3 of them!

No Caption Provided

During the events of Ultimate Thor, how many Captain Britains made up the whole team? 2 of them! Captain Britain and Spain!

During the whole New Ultimates run there was only 2 Captain Britains left.

No Caption Provided

The Second Captain Britain and Captain Italy... who later died.

The point is there has never been more than 4 Captain Britains of the Eruopean Ultimates at any given time really.

Bamsky!

3) Well I proved you wrong on so many things thus far, the Marvel Rating system does not = the Liberation Bad Guys sytstem... at all.

1) Love how you ignore the first panel on the second scan where is shows several Liberator Super Soldiers pushing the statue off of its base. So, are you going to seriously sit here and outright lie about what is taking place in that scan?

No Caption Provided

2) There were 12 other candidates from the European Union who were also undergoing the process of creating Super Soldiers during the process of the EDI helping the Ultimates apprehend Thor, and that scan of them lifting the submarine further supports the notion that there is more than four of them. There are officially 27 countries apart of the EU as well, so there could have been a number of Super Soldiers from EDI present.

3) Ultimate Marvel Universe uses the exact same scale that the Mainstream Universe uses the only thing you need to do is pop open the Ultimate Marvel Universe Handbook to make this pretty obvious.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Pokergeist

@nick_hero22:

1) You seriously Highlitghted the Ruble of the Statues Base? The Ruble?

Grasping for straws arnt ya?

2) Key word "Candidates". There was only 4 Active suits at the time. Thor Suit was the 1st and most powerful.

No Caption Provided

As seen. The European Initiative was still being built and the Capatin Britain suits were still being made as well tested. They only had 4 Suits by the time the Thor battle occurred and Submarine.You can try to bring in assumption vs the HARD FACTS of the scans themselves. There was only 3 Pictured. To say there are more is base on no logical assumption.

3) prove to me right now that Scientist saying Class 3 Strength is the same as Marvel half ass data base description. Prove to me without a shadow of doubt. You cant. More so the feats show clearly otherwise.

Your going to believe whatever you want Nick. I showed the facts and scans.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By nick_hero22

@cadencev2 said:

@nick_hero22:

1) You seriously Highlitghted the Ruble of the Statues Base? The Ruble?

Grasping for straws arnt ya?

2) Key word "Candidates". There was only 4 Active suits at the time. Thor Suit was the 1st and most powerful.

No Caption Provided

As seen. The European Initiative was still being built and the Capatin Britain suits were still being made as well tested. They only had 4 Suits by the time the Thor battle occurred and Submarine.You can try to bring in assumption vs the HARD FACTS of the scans themselves. There was only 3 Pictured. To say there are more is base on no logical assumption.

3) prove to me right now that Scientist saying Class 3 Strength is the same as Marvel half ass data base description. Prove to me without a shadow of doubt. You cant. More so the feats show clearly otherwise.

Your going to believe whatever you want Nick. I showed the facts and scans.

1) You can clearly see them toppling it over, the last panel on the first scan makes this plainly obvious.

2) That what I said, they were testing 12 other candidates to be apart of the EDI which contradicts the claims that there were only 4 Super Soldiers for the program and not to mention that there could be as many as 27 Super Soldiers based off the fact that there are 27 countries that are apart of the EU. They would have ample time to initiate and create other Super Soldiers for the EDI after helping the Ultimates capture Thor, if I'm not mistaken the invasion of America took place during an extended period of time after Thor's incarceration by SHIELD.

3) They use the same scale in order to determine physical attributes, so I honestly don't see why the term Class 3 wouldn't accurately apply to both Universes.

I'm finish with this conversation because it is going no where and there is a lot conjecture being thrown around as fact.