CAV Roronoa Zoro(Colliderz) vs Han Jee Han(Cjdavis)

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By colliderz

Han Jee Han represented by @cjdavis103

No Caption Provided

VS

Roronoa Zoro represented by @colliderz

No Caption Provided

Hyrule Field

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Skypiea Arc Zoro
  • Morals on
  • Combatants start 100 metres apart
  • Win via KO, kill or incap

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By colliderz
Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag for votes.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really cool!

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol. Han-jee-han is an actual character? In hindi, it'd translate to "Yes, sir, yes!"

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103:

Yep looks good I can go first if you want

Feel free to go then

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cjdavis103

@colliderz:

Game on!

lets start with an introduction of sorts

No Caption Provided

The Gamer also known as Han Jee han is a special ability user his power can be summed up as this

No Caption Provided

which means basically

• Certain actions in his daily life gets turned into skills.
  • Objects turns into items.
  • His body works like that of a game character.
  • After sleep in a bed he restores HP, MP and all status effects.
  • Certain technique books are treated as skill books.
  • Allies can be added to form a party.
  • This ability can be temporarily extended to others through the use of the party system.
  • It also can generate certain items from monsters even if the monsters don't have physical bodies. These items include crafting and healing items. This is considered turning an illusion into reality.
  • It also has the effect of making training areas into full battle areas, as well as making a boss mob appear in all instant dungeon.
  • Just by looking at some person or thing, Gaia automatically informs him of name and level (usually). Using Observe, he can quantify attributes accurately and without bias.

Or to put in in OP universe terms he ate the video game no mi

Now lets Look into Han's big bag of tricks shall we?

First lets look at the most dangerous part of his character

No Caption Provided

What this means is that he can and will view situations with a calm mind and use whatever means necessary to survive he can still feel fear but this allows him basically morals off for the most part. this will play into the battle by making him view zorro as PVP something he will have no issues with and I can provide proof that if pushed he can and will go for a kill due to this ability

Now let me introduce Han's assistaint

No Caption Provided

Noum here is an Earth elemental that Han can summon at almost no noticeable cost (less then his mana regen per minute) and she is a virtual swiss army knife as well

Now lets get into the plan

step 1 Run for his Life !!!

the fist thing Han will see is Zorro's level

No Caption Provided

Which gives him a basic idea of how strong someone is. using this Han is going to know to put a lot of Ground between him and Zorro

Han should be able to escape from zorro and allow him to do step 2

Step 2 Summon, Buff, Observe

Han will summon Noum and Buff himself (I will go into this later) and use mana shield

he will then use Observe

No Caption Provided

to basically get Full info on zoro

Noum will then do this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

To make sure Zorro can't close the gap and engage in close combat

Now once he has lost zoro ( taking advantage of the fact that zorro's sense of direction is almost on par with Black belt ( a little 8bit theater referance) )

Han will prepare using that infomation thus

Step 3 attrition warefare

Han is not going to be stupid enough to challenge zorro in a close quarters battle ( though he would survive the experience) Insted he is going to follow his classic stratagem

No Caption Provided

Lets Look at his attacks now shall we ?

first we have

Spinning mana arrow

No Caption Provided

in it's first use it can pierce an oak tree at less than 50 Int now by OP standards thats not very impressive

now lets look at what it looks like now after he has amped his int to over 130 and it's level over 40

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Keep in mind that thing is massive and Self heals at rapid speed it still requires a bunch of mages to keep the Gamer from breaking it. and the rate of fire that's 40 arrows per cast!

Of course that's just one attack he still has this as well

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Zorro's going to have a hard time surviving that even if he blocks

Oh and he will get hit with this little number slowing him down

No Caption Provided

these strings are forged from his mana so they scale with Int at 50

No Caption Provided

they where able to hold an oger for a brief period of time will they stop zorro hell no will they stall him so Han can hit him? most defiantly

Now lets look at the defense for Han on top of his Earthn bunkers

first lets get into how much of a surprising damage sink Han is

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here is a pretty good demonstration of how his gamer power handles damage. it takes the damage from a blow ( in this case a broken back) and quantifies it into a number in this case that number is 150HP. that number is static to the injury and not the amont of force behind the blow ( if he took that same blow now the HP reduction would be far less) with a current HP of over 2 thousand ( last time we saw HP it was at 1850 before VIT training and 8-9 level ups)

and that's just him taking it on the chin here is what his passive defense is now

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

here he takes a high caliber bullet and only takes scratch damage meaning even if zorro Cut's him he can take it with limited damage

and that's not even looking at his regen

No Caption Provided

or to put it another way you can break his back Bane style and he will be fine in under 3 minutes wolverine eat your heart out

oh and did I mention that he has a Healing spell as well? Yunhon Soul Recovery at Level 3 heals 150 HP per cast and only costs 45 MP and it's at level 45 now.....

Oh he has more than this but for now i think this will work

Zorro has greater stats ( not looking at INT or WIS) and greater power but the versatility of the gamer will carry the day quite handaly and at the end of the day

No Caption Provided

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: bump

@princearagorn1: well he is Korean not Indian so pretty sure that's not what it means

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By colliderz

@cjdavis103:

No Caption Provided

As you already know Zoro is not the kind that will make up plans or use a complicated strategies against his enemies so he will be playing Han's game but in the end he will come out victorious for

How will Zoro react to Han's strategy....

To make sure Zorro can't close the gap and engage in close combat

Now right off the bat this the point where your strategy crumbles, Zoro is not the type that will let his enemy escape like this and will pursue him and now I would like to see some speed feats for Han as you claiming that he can escape from Zoro's eyesight is a big deal considering Zoro's immense speed and Zoro is reaaally fast

So unless Han has at least a decent hypersonic speed I don't see how he can create a gap between them

Before I get any further it seems like you are mainly building up Han's victory over creating a gap between the two and use ranged attacks but even though I don't see how Han can create that gap Zoro can still adept to a ranged fight he it would be to happen as he also has ranged attacks like Phoenix Canon that will get the job done

Keep in mind that thing is massive and Self heals at rapid speed it still requires a bunch of mages to keep the Gamer from breaking it. and the rate of fire that's 40 arrows per cast!

As a matter of fact dealing with high amount of projectiles at the same time is a pretty easy job for Zoro

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Do those arrows have any considerable damage output unless I don't see how Zoro can't simply deflect or disperse them

Zorro's going to have a hard time surviving that even if he blocks

This one seems like a decent attack but Zoro tanked a similiar one in the very first chapters of the series

Here Zoro gets crashed by the Buggy Ball that had enough force to force its way through 10-15 houses and then gets crushed under the building it just destroyed and all he did was simply complaing about how it ruined his sleep.

That attack can hurt Zoro but its nowhere enough to take him down.

they where able to hold an oger for a brief period of time will they stop zorro hell no will they stall him so Han can hit him? most defiantly

How strong is this oger we are talking about?As Zoro himself packs quite the muscle power he will probably break the chains instantly

Here is a pretty good demonstration of how his gamer power handles damage. it takes the damage from a blow ( in this case a broken back) and quantifies it into a number in this case that number is 150HP. that number is static to the injury and not the amont of force behind the blow ( if he took that same blow now the HP reduction would be far less) with a current HP of over 2 thousand ( last time we saw HP it was at 1850 before VIT training and 8-9 level ups)

His durability is probably the utmost thing that will give a trouble due to his healing and Zoro usually going for the cut but its not enough to change the univetable.

Here Zoro effortlessly cuts a noteworthy portion of the beanstalk in Skypiea.Can the Gamer handle such blow?

No Caption Provided

And here is good size scaling for that beastalk

No Caption Provided

In the end Zoro's stats, skill and swordsmanship will give him the win against the Gamer, over coming his powers and abilities one by one and finally emerge victorious

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz:

Hmm interesting I will have my response up by friday at he latest

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cjdavis103

@colliderz:

Now right off the bat this the point where your strategy crumbles, Zoro is not the type that will let his enemy escape like this and will pursue him and now I would like to see some speed feats for Han as you claiming that he can escape from Zoro's eyesight is a big deal considering Zoro's immense speed and Zoro is reaaally fast

I admit zorro is faster than Han but there are 4 factors to consider on top of han's speed

1. Han has a 100 meter head start that's over a foot ball filde
  2. Han only has to summon Noume to duck underground and out of zorro's reach
  3. Han can use Bind and mana arrows while running to force zoro to doge and break buying more time for him to jump underground
  4. Han can reach into his big Hammer space arsenal of tricks and pull this trick out
No Caption Provided

And seeing as zorro dosent have observation hakii nor any supersense that i can recall that would let him detect someone invisable this is anouther way for him to put distance between him and zorro or as surprise attack

Zoro can still adept to a ranged fight he it would be to happen as he also has ranged attacks like Phoenix Canon that will get the job done

you mean that tiny cut? that's at worst 50 HP Han can take that in stride and it's still not enough to get past his mana shield which can deflect much more powerful attacks. I also have to pitn out that zorro has to wind up for that attack at his current level. in the same time that zorro takes to launch the phonox cannon Han can launch 100s of mana arrows.

As a matter of fact dealing with high amount of projectiles at the same time is a pretty easy job for Zoro

I'm kinda insulted you equate Han's arrows to tops..... and theirs is only 11 of them a single arrow from his first cast at 38 Int had more punch then all of them combined!

Do those arrows have any considerable damage output unless I don't see how Zoro can't simply deflect or disperse them

Well here is the thing

No Caption Provided

Han here operates by video game logic so we can scale the power of his spells via a very simple formula

Stats ( INT in this case) + Skill level = effect

now for a point of comparasion lets look at the first cast

38 INT + 1 level= effect in picture ( for the sake of convince lets call this 10)

Now lets look at the current Han

Int 138 + 41 level= 1488.947

or 148 times stronger!

now thats only the regaining now lets factor in his boosts

No Caption Provided

that brings it up to 171 times stronger now lets look at his equipment

No Caption Provided

he uses 2 of these for two boosts of 25% putting his arrows at 267 times more potent then the first cast

Thats a bit more potent then some tops

That attack can hurt Zoro but its nowhere enough to take him down.

Zorro is durable i will grant you but with no regen even the smallest wounds wills stack up and Han will play the long game wearing him down over time

How strong is this oger we are talking about?As Zoro himself packs quite the muscle power he will probably break the chains instantly

about a 2-3 tonner considering the STR requirements for their weapons and their size

now letts apply the same formula

INT 53 + 0 skill = 2 ton breaking strength more or less

Int 138+ 11 skill= about 28 times stronger more or less meaning a breaking strength of 56 tons

now zorro is about a 70 tonner so can he break the ropes still but it requires a concentrated effort and straining. moreover Zorro will be supised when magical chains just wrap around his body thats precious seconds that zorro is going to spend confused by the sudden appearance of chains

Here Zoro effortlessly cuts a noteworthy portion of the beanstalk in Skypiea.Can the Gamer handle such blow?

Considering Zorro dosent go for the kill he is not going to bust out the best attacks until later and even if he does use that it's going to be at most 500 HP and that can be taken care of my a single cast of Soul heal

oh speaking of soul heal i forgot to mention not only does it heal his HP but with soul stones ( he has over 70 of them kicking around his inventory) they heal his MP meaning throughout this fight he can come back from compleat defeat (1HP and 0 MP) 70 times

Zorro is just going to be out lasted and out played

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag for Voting. Looks interesting.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: bump sorry not sure if my nota fixations are working

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: bump sorry not sure if my nota fixations are working

Thanks for the bump I didn't get the first notification.I will have my post up tonight or tomorrow

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By colliderz

@cjdavis103:

I admit zorro is faster than Han but there are 4 factors to consider on top of han's speed

Han has a 100 meter head start that's over a foot ball filde

100 meters is nothing for Zoro as I already showed him traveling such distance so fast that none of the Bounty Hunters in Whisky Peak could see him and till you show me some at least supersonic reaction speed the will happen to Han too regardless of what power he can pull out

Han only has to summon Noume to duck underground and out of zorro's reach

And how fast can Noume dug a tunnel for Han to hide?

Han can use Bind and mana arrows while running to force zoro to doge and break buying more time for him to jump underground

The point is I don't see how Han can keep his pace with Zoro let alone finding the time to attack

Han can reach into his big Hammer space arsenal of tricks and pull this trick out

And seeing as zorro dosent have observation hakii nor any supersense that i can recall that would let him detect someone invisable this is anouther way for him to put distance between him and zorro or as surprise attack

Zoro may not have Observation Haki but he doesn't needs it inorder to fight an invisible foe as his sense were already top notch and will handle Han's wierd hat pretty easily

Here was able to detect Mr.5 and his partner from blocks away on top of a building without any visiual eye contact

No Caption Provided

So in the end Zoro's senses are enough to deal with an invinsible foe and his first attack would probably enough to knock off the hat

you mean that tiny cut? that's at worst 50 HP Han can take that in stride and it's still not enough to get past his mana shield which can deflect much more powerful attacks. I also have to pitn out that zorro has to wind up for that attack at his current level. in the same time that zorro takes to launch the phonox cannon Han can launch 100s of mana arrows.

That tiny cut was a able to one shot Braham a Shandian warrior whom were praised by Enel himself for their fighting abilities and they were giving a fight to guys like Luffy and Zoro even though it wasn't enough to make them go serious thats a smt noteworthy if you are looking for super human stats.He didn't showed much feat himself but he is a notch above Grandline fodders let alone a East Blue fodders whom were showing super human stats

Anyway that has a showcase and for a decent showing of the ''tiny cut'' Zoro cuts through Ohm's whip(which was slashing concrete stone with ease from distance)

I'm kinda insulted you equate Han's arrows to tops..... and theirs is only 11 of them a single arrow from his first cast at 38 Int had more punch then all of them combined!

The strength of the tops wasn't the important part but the part Zoro was skilled enough to react against all the tops skillfully which helps his case here as you say he will under attacked by Han's arrows.Anyway this should be a better example

As you can see Zoro efforlessly manuvers between Hachi's six swords multiple times during their fight while heavily wounded, so I don't see how Zoro can't easily handle Han's arrows by any means dodging/evading/deflecting/dispersing

Zorro is durable i will grant you but with no regen even the smallest wounds wills stack up and Han will play the long game wearing him down over time

I have already showed that Zoro's blunt force durability is far more then Han can take down and even if he doesn't have any regen he took on more pain then Han can inflict on him in his fight with Mr.1

Yet still he was able to continue fighting and finished off Mr.1 in the end.I am not convinced that Han can land this much damage on Zoro

Considering Zorro dosent go for the kill he is not going to bust out the best attacks until later and even if he does use that it's going to be at most 500 HP and that can be taken care of my a single cast of Soul heal

Wait what?A broken back is equal to 150 HP damage and such a slash that can dismember Han easily is only 500?

Anyway even if thats a high end feat for Skypiea Zoro his casual slashes were no sloch either

No Caption Provided

oh speaking of soul heal i forgot to mention not only does it heal his HP but with soul stones ( he has over 70 of them kicking around his inventory) they heal his MP meaning throughout this fight he can come back from compleat defeat (1HP and 0 MP) 70 times

First of all how does it works I mean is it smt that activates when Han is critical in health or its smt that must be done manually by Han.Anywaythis seems like the most troublesome thing for Zoro but before everything if a attack that was enough to break a persons back is equal to 150 then can't Zoro one punch him as he is high end in two digit tons?Also how does Han's regen handle a dismemberment?In the end the point is Zoro can take down Han within a few hit but even if he finds the time to pull these up Zoro will only get pissed off after a few times and will go straight for one shoting(which he can with high end attacks) which will hand Han's defeat to him

In short Han doesn't have the means as a brawler to fight off someone like Zoro nor can utilize his powers fully since he will be dominated by him hands down

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

tag for voting

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz:

Sorry did not get the tag

also do you mind if i use the latest chapter or do you want me to stick to the feats that i was useing up till now

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz:

Sorry did not get the tag

also do you mind if i use the latest chapter or do you want me to stick to the feats that i was useing up till now

Unless we are talking about a crazy power up I don't mind much