CAV: Rogues(Joe) vs Ghost Rider(BttH)

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Rogues(represented by me): Captain Cold, Owen Mercer, Mirror Master II, Pied Piper, the Top, Gorilla Grodd, Weather Wizard, and Abra Kadabra

No Caption Provided

VS

Johnny Blaze the Ghost Rider(represented by Bullet_to_the_Head)

No Caption Provided

Rules:

-No BFR

-Standard gear

-In character

-No penance stare or Zarathos for Blaze

-New 52 and PreNew 52 feats allowed for Rogues

New York, New York:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@joeagentofhand1: Tag me next time will you? Any way You can go first, I'm in my phone

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

T4V.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: 2 cavs at once? Ima keep and eye on you, as a fellow GR fan im impressed so far

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: ha! And people said I had a death wish

Impervious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

T4V

Avatar image for attackonshahbaz
AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AttackOnShahbaz
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for attackonshahbaz
AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bullet_to_the_head: Yeah, it's fine. But I'm going to need somebody else to vote for me now, I can't see.

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@joeagentofhand1: Tag me next time will you? Any way You can go first, I'm in my phone

Sorry about that, my computer wouldn't let me tag you. Anyways here we go:

What can I say about the Rogues that has not already been said? They are to the Flash what the Sinister Six are to Spiderman. The Rogues are a ragtag group of villains who manage to fight the odds and a scarlet clad man running at the speed of light with their various weapons and abilities. Their lineup has changed over the years, but they have remained a constant thorn in the side of any speedster donning the mantle of the Flash.

Before I actually begin to discuss how the Rogues can beat Ghost Rider let's note that Blaze is greatly outnumbered. One could make an argument that he could take on the Rogues one on one, but this isn't a one on one battle it is a nine on one battle. From the beginning of this match it is an uphill battle for Johnny Blaze the Ghost Rider.

Let's talk about good old Captain Snart. Most would say that Captain Cold uses a freeze gun/ray exactly like the Batman rogue Mr. Freeze. In actuality Snart uses a cold gun. One might ask what the difference between a cold gun and freeze gun are, which is a great question. Let's look at what Captain Cold says about the matter himself:

No Caption Provided

Absolute zero is the temperature of -273.16 degrees Celsius, the hypothetical point at which all molecular activity ceases. In other words: if Cold hits Blaze with a blast from his cold gun, he will be immobilized. The only way Blaze will not be immobilized from a blast like that would be if he moved around the same speed as any of the Flashes. I assume he can not reach that speed and even if he did his speed would greatly diminish. Either way the Rogues would have more than enough to blast Blaze back to the pit that spawned him.

Now what if Cold were to randomly be knocked out before he hit Blaze? The rest of the Rogues would also be a quite a pain in the ass. Mirror Master himself is quite a tricky devil even without the ability to BFR his opponents. As the name implies he can do many tricks with mirrors and reflective surfaces. For example he could just turn Ghost Rider into glass:

No Caption Provided

With McCulloch the Rogues do not actually have to do the fighting themselves. He could just use duplicates of Ghost Rider to fight for the Rogues.

No Caption Provided

Looking around in the environment they are fighting in there seems to be a lot of reflective surfaces.

The Top is another tough opponent. Roscoe used to use gimmick top weapons to fight the Flash, but over the years he has grown to be quite strong. He is a speedster himself and could give Wally a run(please pardon the run...pun) for his money.

No Caption Provided

Unless Ghost Rider is fast enough to react from a blitz by Roscoe, he is in for some trouble. Let's not forget that Ghost Rider will have trouble tagging the Top due to the high speeds at which he moves. Keep in mind, though, Roscoe attacking will not be necessary unless Ghost Rider can resist absolute zero temperatures or being turned into glass.

Your turn.