Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nickzambuto
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's the world's most powerful green-machines going head to head! Who shall win in this epic battle of... greenness?

Piccolo represented by @nickzambuto

Hulk represented by @highaccuser

• In character
  • Basic knowledge
  • Current/Most recent versions
  • To the DIE
Battle on Namek
Battle on Namek

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By legacy6364

Anime and comics don't go together.

This is not a fair fight.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 thedailybagel  Moderator
Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy6364: Nice opinion you got there

@nickzambuto: tag me for voting this should be somewhat interesting.(Even though I'm pretty sure I know who wins.)

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thedailybagel  Moderator

Tag me for votes please, this should be a good one.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By those_eyes

Anime and comics don't go together.

This is not a fair fight.

No Caption Provided

Hulk fights who hulk wants!

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dis gun b goode

Beata

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where Martian manhunter at?

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@army2442: It wouldn't be much of a fight because of his Telepathy.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DeathHero61
MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought DBZ versus comics wasn't allowed?

In any case, Piccolo can just nuke Hulk from orbit as needed. His reaction speed is good enough to dodge any air assaults Hulk might throw at him. The only real threat is Hulk's thunderclaps, since Piccolo's ears are especially sensitive.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somebody tag me when both sides of have presented their arguments, I am looking forward to this.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

Ooh, this gonna be good. Can't wait until Nick brings up Piccolo's effortless moon busting.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto tag the CAV rules. People here are clearly ignorant of them. They shouldn't be posting who they think wins the battle and what not.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought DBZ versus comics wasn't allowed?

In any case, Piccolo can just nuke Hulk from orbit as needed. His reaction speed is good enough to dodge any air assaults Hulk might throw at him. The only real threat is Hulk's thunderclaps, since Piccolo's ears are especially sensitive.

There allowed in challenge a viners because these are meant to be between only the people involved.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nickzambuto

@highaccuser Let me just jump right on in. Obviously, Hulk's edge in this fight is his strength. Piccolo is strong but not nearly as strong as the Hulk. Piccolo's edge meanwhile is in just about everything else; speed, agility, versatility, intelligence, even power. To sum up my thoughts on the battle, I believe that despite the Hulk's great strength, Piccolo would never be foolish enough to let himself get tagged by someone he so grossly outclasses in raw speed, and sooner or later the Namekians ungodly destructive power supplemented with some admirable striking strength of his own is going to bring the not so jolly green giant down. Piccolo's keen tactical mind will only help in this endeavor, planning out every step of the battle and outthinking Hulk at every turn. In the end, even if we assume Hulk can oneshot Piccolo, the idea of him landing even a single hit is absurd. Street levelers and peak humans are able to dance around Hulk, and even though he can catch them once in awhile, Piccolo's speed is in an entirely separate dimension from the likes of Spider-Man and Captain America. Even as early back as the 23ed Budokai, Piccolo and Goku were fighting so fast that they appeared totally invisible to everyone around. This includes hypersonic characters like Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, Master Roshi, and even Kami, the god of earth himself.

No Caption Provided

Keep in mind, Piccolo isn't just escaping the characters' sight in this scene, he's actively invisible with every move he makes. That would mean he's moving faster than the photons can reach everyone's eyes, making him faster than the speed of light. But I digress, that's a bit of a stretch for Pre-Z characters. Just being invisible is enough, because if Hulk can't even see Piccolo, there is no way he'll be able to react to him. After all, Piccolo has already shown himself capable of blitzing characters who are way faster than the Hulk.

Dr. Gero.

Piccolo vs Dr. Gero

Imperfect Cell.

Piccolo vs Cell 1

Piccolo vs Cell 2

Cell Jrs.

Piccolo vs Cell Jr 1

Piccolo vs Cell Jr 2

Keep in mind Dr. Gero was able to speedblitz Yamcha, Imperfect Cell treated Trunks and Krillin like jokes, and the Cell Jrs were all well above Super Saiyan level, and yet none of them were able to react to Piccolo at all. Imperfect Cell was even seen moving in slow motion while Piccolo zipped all over the place, so to say that Hulk will be anything more than a frozen statue the entire fight is pushing it. I know Hulk has a degree of super speed, but these characters were all massively hypersonic. There's no comparison to be made.

With all this super speed, it's easy to forget that Piccolo is a martial artist well above grandmaster level. He has the collective knowledge and skill of the Demon King, Nail, and Kami inside him as well as his own, meaning his experience stretches across well over five centuries, and throughout all of DBZ he is the only character shown capable of keeping up with the Saiyans ever adapting and advancing skill level. Even if Hulk were just as fast as Piccolo, his lack of any skill to speak of would still make avoiding all of his attacks child's play for Piccolo. As an example of his avoidance skill, here's Piccolo taking on Yamcha, Tien, and Chiaotzu all at once, and dodging almost every single one of their attacks. Considering all three of them are master martial artists and their power levels were or less identical to Piccolo's at the time, possibly even exceeding him considering they've been training for over a month while Piccolo just spent his time meditating, it really speaks to the Namek's skill and dexterity that he was able to evade them so deftly.

Loading Video...

Piccolo of course has other speed feats, but I believe this is enough to prove that Hulk can't touch him, unless you want to make a case for Hulk being faster than Tien, Yamcha, and Chiaotzu all combined. Even then, if Hulk WERE that fast it still wouldn't account for Piccolo's vastly superior speed at the end of the series compared to here. In the scene above Piccolo's power level was around 3,500, and against Goku it was sub-400. By the Androids Arc he's halfway to a billion, so I think that says a lot.

Of course speed won't mean much if Piccolo can't bring Hulk down, then it would just be a stalemate. Luckily for me, Piccolo is more than capable of KOing the jolly green giant using one of his absurdly powerful ki attacks. At the very beginning of the Saiyan Saga, Piccolo was an effortless moon buster. Not only did he destroy the moon with the most casual of ki blasts, he totally wiped it from existence! There's not even any visible fragments left.

No Caption Provided

Of course the Hulk is obviously a bit more durable than the moon, but at the same time, moon busting isn't even close to Piccolo's limits. Hulk does have powerful regeneration, but he can still be KOed, and I believe Piccolo at the end of the series is MORE than capable of that given some time to work.

Avatar image for scottvstheworld
ScottvsTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome! Can't wait to see how this plays out. Tag me for votes if you can :)

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag for voting lol.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m_man: Oh you mean the anime. Thank you very much.

Beata

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tag for vote:D

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser It seems you've come to understand Piccolo's vast superiority over Hulk and have chosen to run away in shame. No surprise, after all, Hulk is pretty... WEAK.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sy8000

@highaccuser It seems you've come to understand Piccolo's vast superiority over Hulk and have chosen to run away in shame. No surprise, after all, Hulk is pretty... WEAK.

eh I'm just a tad bored of making longer posts. I'll probably get to this tomorrow if nothing comes up.

Avatar image for scottvstheworld
ScottvsTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

... bump :D