User Lists: 1

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By darkbeam

@oceanmaster21: that's it but I'm not done with Naruto.He has a healing factor thanks to Kurama and also can summon a giant toad from mount Myoboku now I'm done lol.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam: i respond in a little bit u said we finish tonight si if u want go ahead and make your shazam post

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam: iknow wit shazam prep u prob have something

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By darkbeam

@oceanmaster21: I'm pretty sure that you know how Billy got he's powers so I'm going to go straight into he's strengths.

Now Billy has the powers of 6 Gods so he has a number of powers

First is the wisdom of Solomon Becuase of this ability he has a photographic memory and some knowledge on war strategy.

Next is the strength of Hercules,he is another 100 toner who has fought Superman and stalemated him on a number of times and Superman him self said that their equal in every way.

He has the stamina of Atlas so he'll never get tired in this fight.

Next he has the lightning of Zeus which allows him to of course use lightning and this is not normal lightning its magic lighting so it we'll do a lot of damage on your guys.

Shazam is one of the fastes heros in the Dcu he has been able to keep up with Flash and has speed blitzed Bizarro,Metallo,Solomon Grundy,and Parasite.

And one important ability in this fight is he's magic resistance,the power of Zeus gives him this resistance,so that we'll be a good defense for Loki.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By oceanmaster21

@darkbeam: alright bro i see your team is something to be wreckin with but dont count my team out just yet. See our teams have 10 hours of prep so this is what my team gonna do with prep.

1st i will start with juggernat. juggernat is tough and cant be hurt physically so with prep mongul gonna know to use the black mericies as i have said before which will put him out of the fight bc he be in a dream state.

nexxt is your darkseid. granted darkseid is very powerful indeed but thanos with prep is gonna stomp darkseid he already is darkseid equal and now he has prep on darkseid. if it took galactus to amp himself to the max just to break thanos shields how is darkseid getting past them where darkseid dosent have that many shields if any darkseid has been killed by orion before and orion is nowhere near thanos level and if cant handle orion how is he gonna handle the mad titan himself.

wonder woman is tough but you dont think with prep big barda cant handle her. if big barda wepons have taken out superman and she has stalemated wonder woman without prep. then imagine what she can do with prep and her apokolpitian armor gives her extra strenght so wonder woman will have a tough fight on her hands.

naruto and sauske are powerful but they use too much charka and with prep sephiroth will use his speed to make them use there best attacks and his speed is def better than theres by a margin. sephiroth can even summon meditors to fall on the plantent crushing naruto and sauske there fast and strong but there still human and killed just like any other human especially if sephroth is going all out u mentioned naruto diffrent sages sephrioth can go one wing angel and just shut naruto and sauske down before they can blink.

than we have your captain marvel now we all know captain marvel is powerful but hes gonna have a tough fight on his hands. hes gonna have to fight cell and general zod. now member my team has 10 hours of prep so general zod will be using the sundiping for the 10 hours which puts him at a great advantage.now when superman was sundiped for 15 munutes he was moving planents. Now zod is better trained and is more ruthless than superman. superman dosent fight cap to the full extent bc he realizes shazam is just a kid. zod dosent care about that all he sacrificed his own parents when he was a child. so do u think zod cares about cap being a kid nope hes gonna kill cap. zod has everything to match cap speed strenght and on that note in superman issues 213 214 215 in those issues superman and zod fought so hard when they fist hit they were cracking the plantent because of impact of there fist cap has never had someone hit him so hard that it was cracking the plant. so zod sundiped with all his kryptonian powers increased will be more then a match for shazam. And if zod dose still need help we have the monster cell now i think u member cell but incase you dont here is cell powers.

Death Beam - Taken from Freeza, Cell fires a small beam from his index finger.

Energy Shield - Taken from the Androids, Cell can erect an energy barrier around his body for added defense or as a quick way to repulse an enemy.

Eye Lasers - Taken from Freeza and Piccolo, Cell can fire a quick and precise blast rom his eyes to nullify other energy attacks or stun his enemy.

Galick Gun - Taken from Vegeta, Cell used this against Vegeta himself, but it had no effect since he used in in his Semi-Perfect Form.

Kamehameha Wave - Taken from Goku, Krillin, and Yamcha. This is Cell's most used attack.

Hell Bazooka - A combo attack used in conjunction with Freeza, they trap a target inside a cage of yellow energy and then plunge it into the deepest parts of

Homing Destructo Disk - Taken from Freeza, Cell is able to mentally control two purple destructo disks and have them home in on and track a target.

Instant Transmission - Taken from Goku after he self-destructed, Cell can instantly teleport himself to any location he can sense.

Life Force Absorption - Cell can use his tail to absorb the life force of a person using one of two methods. 1st method has Cell stabbing this target with the stinger of his tail and absorbing the organic matter leaving only the clothes behind as evidence. 2nd method is to open the stinger of his tail and fully engulf his target absorbing their body directly into Cell's own. Th last method was developed to absorb Androids 17 and 18 since there power comes from mechanical enhancement.

super strenght as cell is able to lift moutains over his head and throw them.

Multi-Form - Taken from Tien, Cell is able to split his body into at most four seperate entities to overwhelm his opponent through numbers. This attack splits his strength and skill into four as well.

Regeneration - Taken from Piccolo, Cell can regenerate his body as long as there is something left to start from. He was able to regenerate his entire upper body from just his legs and even formed a completely new body from a single cell from his head.

Special Beam Cannon - Taken from Piccolo, Cell gathers energy into his two fingertips and fires a beam designed to drill through a target.

Spirit Bomb - A video game exclusive power taken from Goku. Cell can bring together a massive amount of negative energy from the people of Earth and use it to form a large, green energy ball.

Solar Flare - Taken from Tien, Cell is able to flash a bright light to temporarily blind his enemies.

Super Explosive Wave - Cell can release a large amount of Energy to decimate a local area.

Telekinesis - Taken from Freeza, Cell can move objects with his mind. He uses this to create his ring for the Cell Tournament.

Telepathy - Taken from Freeza, Tien, and Piccolo, Cell is able to communicate via telepathy.

Tri-Beam - Taken from Tien, Cell cups both of his hands together and fires a large square beam from his hands that uses life force.

so u say cap has a lot of powers which he dose but look at all cell has he can keep up with cap no problem and with cell and zod working together. thats to much brutality and versatality for cap to deal with.heck zod can hold captain marvel down while cell absorbs shazam life energy.and u mite say shazam will say shazam but if he says that he get turned back into a kid then all zod has to do is use heat vision and kill billy the kid.

now finally we have martian manhunter. now he is your toughest guy but loki is a problem with prep loki will know martians weakness. fire loki can cause martian to be surrounded by magic fire which will make martian go insane with fear and he will wont even fight because hes so scared of fire. and iknow you say martian will read loki mind if he goes in loki head he will regreat it that one bag of cats martian dosent wanna get into. now just incase wonder woman has defeated barda which is possible i give you that with prep loki can do two main things loki can use magic to turn wonder woman back to clay or turn her into snow like he did bor odin father. and magic dose work on wonder woman because circe dose it all the time and loki is on the same level as circe if not higher. 2 loki can bring the destroyer armor which is asgard best wepon it stands up to celestrials all the time so if loki posses the armor your team is gone. wonder woman gauntlents cant do nothing against the destroyer.

those are not the only way my team can win see loki with prep is very dangerous now my team wont have to do much how you say?

loki with prep and magic put a spell on thor and made thor kill thing. hes made the avengers fight each other at a point. loki even possed hulk to beat thor to near death. with that being said loki can use a spell to make your team fight each other now u say cap is magic is resistant ok thats fine but wonder woman darkseid naruto sauske juggernat will be fighting each other taking each other out 1 by 1 then all that leaves is cap marvel to fight my whole team and with loki prep thanos imortality zod ruthlesness cell eneryg attacks sephriroth speed cap going down hard. or we have option 2 alot of your team can be brf so naruto sauske juggernat zod can bfr all 3 of them just drop them off in space then darkseid is gonna have his hands full with thanos. wonder woman has been turned into clay by loki.and shazam will have his hands full with general zod big barda sephiroth one winged angel. martian is being tortured by loki and eventually be destroyed while cell has gone to the bottom of namek core gets the infinity gaunlent and once that happens and everyone has been defeated. Loki teloports the team away before galactus destroys planent namek.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By darkbeam

@oceanmaster21: like I said before Sasuke can use Genjustsu on Mongul or just burn black mercie with black flames.

Darksied with prep can use apocalyptic weapons on Thanos.

Remember WW has prep as well so she can get the gauntlets of Atlas which gives her the easy win.

Naruto has Kuramas chakra so he won't be running out,and also Naruto has the ability to share he's chakra with others so Sasuke won't be running out either.And saying Sephiroth is faster then Naruto and Sasuke is very debatable.And I think both Naruto and Sasuke can solo Sephiroth,how will he deal with a 100 shadow clones? how

Will he deal with black flames? And Sasuke and Naruto are way to fast for mediators even if they weren't Naruto can destroy it with one tailed beast ball oh and when I was talking about Sasuke I forgot to talk about susanoo.Susanoo is a gigantic humanoid being that surrounds Sasuke it has giant weapons such as a shield and a giant crossbow so pretty much sephiroth is getting stompd.I'll reply to the other stuff in a minute.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By oceanmaster21

@darkbeam: naruto and sauske will be to busy fighting each other do to loki spell plus your team wilk get demolished by loku destroyer armor nobody on your team even.close to its power

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: oh and I wanted to remind you that MM is immune to fire later on in pre 52 and theirs still no way your team can hurt him so.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: sorry but the omega beams wipes out anything from existence that's not protected by the source wall so bye bye destroyer armor.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By oceanmaster21

@darkbeam: thnos can hurt mm and how is ur team being loki with destriyer armor who has defeted celestrials darjseid is already gone bc thanis tajen him out

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: How will he hurt him if he's intangible? How will he even see him if he's invisible and what's going to stop MM from going intangible and ripping he's heart out.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam: is that true it would have worjed on doomsday but it failed darkseid cant even go for loki bc darkseid cant even get passed thanos. loki could just bfr your whole team to the world of frost giants get the infinity gauntlent and leave before galctus gets there

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: and Darksied can also use omega sanction sending the Destroyer armor to a different reality.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By darkbeam
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam: you never said what your team dose with prep i at my team dose with prepprep and thanos cant die so how is darkseid gonna do anything if he cant get passed thanos. plus loki spelk still makes your team fight each other. we calk voting you was a good debater maybe we debate again soon

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By darkbeam
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

voting is now ooen

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By oceanmaster21

bump

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By darkbeam

bump

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

votes please

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

darkbeam

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By darkbeam
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@oceanmaster21: ill read it now, I was in the middle of reading Superman earth one, it was amazing, you should read it.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By oceanmaster21
darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: Just read the debate, its really close, and In a fight I think its really close, but ill give my vote to you cause you really utilized the prep factor in my opinion.

@darkbeam said:

@allstarsuperman: I already read it. It's one of my favourite Superman books.

cool, it was just so good.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: thanks bro for the vote and how many issues should i read or is it just 1 for suoerman earth

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this was a fun debate

lixvari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam: I've been reading the arguments over, and over trying to decided what team would win. At first I came into the thread thinking your team didn't stand a chance, but the way you debated brought me around to your side. I like the way you held up your end and defended your team. Plus I don't think Loki messing with their minds would work to well so my vote goes to darkbeam.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

@oceanmaster21: i think you could have used Loki better but overall you did good. i would have liked to see more scans in this fight. i have scans on most of these people all you had to do was ask and there are plenty respect threads out there for these people.

@lixvari said:

@darkbeam: I've been reading the arguments over, and over trying to decided what team would win. At first I came into the thread thinking your team didn't stand a chance, but the way you debated brought me around to your side. I like the way you held up your end and defended your team. Plus I don't think Loki messing with their minds would work to well so my vote goes to darkbeam.

you are incorrect but if Oceanmaster didnt argue correctly then you are right.

@darkbeam and @oceanmaster21 when ya'll are ready to go again i'd be happy to take you both on, it wasnt bad but i want to see you all do better.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By oceanmaster21

@kidman560: thanks for the feed back what do u mean take us both on

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: I meant either one of yall but if you want to do a 2 on 1 I hsve no problem punking 2 people at the same time

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By darkbeam
Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21:

I have never seen Naruto, but I think I need to. Characters from that show have been making the rounds here on the Battle Forums. But as it stands, I probably can't help you on this one. Sorry, 'lil homey.:(

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By oceanmaster21
Avatar image for allstarsuperman1
AllStarHit-Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oceanmaster's team is more powerful. I think he debated better.