#1 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

NightThunder: Freiza Saga Goku, Obito, and 4th Raikage

Indiecomicsftw: First Age Spawn, Invincible, Yusuke.

• Death or KO.
  • No BFR.
  • In character.
  • Start on opposite Mesas.

#2 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3401 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by NighThunder (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice! can hu do opener? i gotta eat meh soup soon

#4 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice! can hu do opener? i gotta eat meh soup soon

Sure.

OK, here is the deal.

IMO Yuske is a near even match for SS1 Frieza Saga Goku as a S Class Demon. Yuske has shown he can tank the hits as well dish it in his Spirit and Demon Energy.

1-2) Yuske's Rei Gun blows away a Stadium filled with Mist.

3) Yuske can Rapid Fire his Rei Gun for double power. Taxing however.

4-5) Yuske fires off the Rei Gun after his Power amp of Genkai's Orb.

6-8) Yuske's Rei Gun after just Genkai's Power Amp. Mountain busting.

9-10) Yuske's Rei Gun after Genkai's Power Amp and Spirit Cuffs removed. Blast is the size of the Island.

Like these Dark Tournament Spirit Guns.

First Age Spawn should easily keep Obito at bay with Illusions and attacks.

Invincible may not kill the 4th Raikage, however I belive it was shown a Tail Beast Bomb could KO him, I am sure a rush and smash from Invincible could too.

#5 Posted by NighThunder (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, I'll try and reply sometime tommoow, and if i don't its because im in bed sick

#6 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, I'll try and reply sometime tommoow, and if i don't its because im in bed sick

Thats cool, I just got over a head cold.

#7 Posted by GhostRavage (10517 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: Thumbs up for real scans. They look like you really bought the physical manga.

#8 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: Thumbs up for real scans. They look like you really bought the physical manga.

I sure did and hand scanned it to boot. Took.... days.

#9 Posted by GhostRavage (10517 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

You have my support already. Just because of dedication. I myself have a physical Manga as well, It was Ennies Lobby run in One Piece to be precise, however, im WAY too lazy to scan them and i prefer using some fan-made web page for digital scans. Kudos.

#10 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw said:

@ghostravage said:

You have my support already. Just because of dedication. I myself have a physical Manga as well, It was Ennies Lobby run in One Piece to be precise, however, im WAY too lazy to scan them and i prefer using some fan-made web page for digital scans. Kudos.

Yeah the Web Scans are slightly different translation on key statements than the physical Manga. Still mean roughly the same...... Vote for me!

#11 Edited by NighThunder (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

* sniffle sniffle * Ca Ca This.Will.Be.The.Best.Debate.Ever

IMO Yuske is a near even match for SS1 Frieza Saga Goku as a S Class Demon. Yuske has shown he can tank the hits as well dish it in his Spirit and Demon Energy.

Holy freaking cow 0.o Alright, I don't read the manga that yusukes on but from those scans and the debate you had with TDLP im going to guess Yusukes on multi-mountain Level for durability and power output? If so, Goku should be able to take this.

First off, goku was able to punch frieza ,someone who tanked nameks destruction and couase his stomach to bleed and cough up blood

meaning, his punches could bypass someone with planetary durability. Next off, for that mountain+ durablity,

1. As a teen tanks a island busting blast ffrom piccolo

2. Shrugs off a blast from a angered frieza, a blast that killed planet buster vegeta

3. Weakened and beaten, he takes a blast from final form frieza

First Age Spawn should easily keep Obito at bay with Illusions and attacks.

You just dun it. First of all, Obito is a uchiha who has had a sharingan, know what that means? Illusions can be canceled out:

1. Controled nine tails at like 15 years old

2. Controlled a jinchuriki for years

3. Kept two ninjas under a illusion

Meanwhile, obito can well....rape

1-2: His black orb things are similar to dust realease, meaning they can destroy things on a molecular level

3. Blitzing 2 ex hokages

4- 7 City busting Destructiveness + he can lock spawn in a barrier so he can't escape and then spam 6 city busting bombs at a time

Invincible may not kill the 4th Raikage, however I belive it was shown a Tail Beast Bomb could KO him, I am sure a rush and smash from Invincible could too.

It was? Where? Also im now frightened that ca, someone who doesn't even watch/read naruto knows something about it, i don't.

Even so Tailed beast bombs have city+ power, depending on the tailed beast. Besides, how fast exactly is Invincible? Because Ay was shown to be able to react to things that move instantly:

1. Evades Amaterasu, a move when used in certain distances is practically instant

2. Dodges multiple point-blank blasts

Not to mention, how durable is Invinicible?

i believe those are self-explanatory

~~

So basically, how do i think my team will win? Well in the words of panda, they'll f*cking dominate

, your move ca- @indiecomicsftw

#12 Edited by NighThunder (5618 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunder:

Holy freaking cow 0.o Alright, I don't read the manga that yusukes on but from those scans and the debate you had with TDLP im going to guess Yusukes on multi-mountain Level for durability and power output? If so, Goku should be able to take this.

First off, goku was able to punch frieza ,someone who tanked nameks destruction and couase his stomach to bleed and cough up blood

Tanking Nameks destruction is all well and good, however the feat is inconsistent as all get out with the weaker than Planet blowing fist of Goku.

Yusuke can and has tanked Punches that shatter mountains, which is more impressive than ANY Goku punch. Especially when he becomes a S Class Demon.

Strength and Durability

All increases with his jump to S Class.

He can clearly punch 20+ Toguro Class Demons into Space now.

Sensui also explain in metaphorical detail how durable A Class and S Class beings are.

He link it to the most powerful attacks only taking a little HP at a time. Proving how insane durable these beings are.

Aura

Yusuke receives insane power boost once he makes the jump to S Class, fully accessing his Demon Energy as well Spirit Energy.

Powers of S Class is very serious. They are considered World wreckers and hence why they need to stay in the Demon Realm where the Plane is larger and more Durable. Examples below.

1) King Yamma who is a A Class throws such powerful fits in the Underworld, it crosses dimensions into the Human World as some of the worst Earth Quakes and Disasters in human history.

2-3) Sensui releases some of his S Class power, he has to hold most of it back still in fear of destroying the planet.

4-5) Yusuke and Sensui punches and speed generate mass Tornados.

6-8) Sensui is hit by a Forcefield Barrier that is design to contain planet wrecking S Class power. Sensui breaks free of it and sends it into space. The whole of Japan had a earthquake in Sensui forcing this energy away from him.

A and S class demons are such a threat and so powerful that the Underworld, barely with a hand full of A Class beings themselves, are force to make Barriers that keep such power away from their realm and the human realm.

Another example below.

Just to gauge the power of S Classes. Her is a Battle Field the size of a city, by merley charging up for attacks, the power of Yusuke threatens to break this Battlefield in pieces.

As for Yusuke Rei Gun, it greatly becomes enhances in power.

1-3) Rei Gun leaves a deep gash across the planet and leads to over the Horizen.

4-5) Rei Gun casual Mountain busts and proves capable of one shotting Sensui in his most powerful Defense form.

Yusuke is so powerful at this point that he can knock back A Class beings with a shouted Arua Blast.

Yusuke also increases his durability via Healing.

Yusuke also has Aura Healing that he learned from Genkai to heal the most debilitating wounds in seconds.

Nothing Frieza Saga has done feat wise tops S Class Yusuke.

1. As a teen tanks a island busting blast ffrom piccolo

2. Shrugs off a blast from a angered frieza, a blast that killed planet buster vegeta

3. Weakened and beaten, he takes a blast from final form frieza

These are blast and all around the same level of Yuske own Spirit Gun.

You just dun it. First of all, Obito is a uchiha who has had a sharingan, know what that means? Illusions can be canceled out:

1. Controled nine tails at like 15 years old

2. Controlled a jinchuriki for years

3. Kept two ninjas under a illusion

I highly doubt his powers matches Spawn world level telepathy. Most people do not know this, but Spawn is a massive world level Telepath and Empath.

1-3) Spawns connected to all the pain and misery throughout earth.

4) Spawn with a touch of a eyelash transfers all his pain he been through to this girl.

5) Spawn uses his power to cause this woman killer to experience all the pain and suffering she caused her victims.

6) spawn cures insanity.

7-8) Spawn mentally implants in Wynn's mind that his skin was ripped off.

9-11) Spawn uses TP to send this kid into his own personnel Hell.

Meanwhile, obito can well....rape

1-2: His black orb things are similar to dust realease, meaning they can destroy things on a molecular level

3. Blitzing 2 ex hokages

4- 7 City busting Destructiveness + he can lock spawn in a barrier so he can't escape and then spam 6 city busting bombs at a time

What was that I gear? Teleport inside Obito if trapped in a barrier?

Both Scans showing Spawn's Light Speed Teleporting.

1) Spawn Teleports the Bullets out of a gun.

2-3) Here Spawn uses Teleporting as a instant kill attack!

4) Spawn Teleports Bobby with him back to the alley.

Yeah that would work. Or BFR Obito into his cape.

1) Drags Angela into his Cape and Dimension.

2-3) Escapes with Angela into his Cape into his personnel Hell.

That works too.

Even so Tailed beast bombs have city+ power, depending on the tailed beast. Besides, how fast exactly is Invincible? Because Ay was shown to be able to react to things that move instantly:

1. Evades Amaterasu, a move when used in certain distances is practically instant

2. Dodges multiple point-blank blasts

Invincible is FTL in Travel speed and so massively Hyper Sonic in Combat Speed it is not even funny.

1-2) Flies from Upper North America to Antarctica in 39 seconds.

3) Flies with Shuttle to Mars and then disappears from human sight.

4) Explains how he has to hold back on his speed to keep from hurting people. Even fast Street Levels never have a chance to touch him.

5) Pack his room and flies it all to his dorm in a few trips in less than a minuet.

6) Invincible fights Conquest at such speeds that they can only be tracked by Satellite Feeds slowed down, even then they are always 5 minuets behind each fight! Speed Blitz ftw.

7-8) Omni Man and Invincible throw a Baseball around the world, so it is traveling at major Hyper Sonic Speeds. Invincible easily reacts to catch it. Even so far as to fly back up to catch it when he forgot about it.

9) Omni Man leaves from America to another Country, scopes the deal, then returns to grab Invincible. Then before the Hotdog can fall they are the another country.

10) Invincible moves faster than Instant Teleportation can keep up with.

We also know officially from Bios that Viltrumites are FTL in travel speed.

1-4) Omni Man Bio states FTL speeds and he proves it by searching the galaxy for another habitual planet to conquer while flying through Space. He can only hold his breath for 2 weeks. Massively FTL.

5-6) Omni Man, Kid Omni Man, and Invincible within less than a hour of the battle on the Coalition of Planets main world had flown from one world in another Solar System to there. That is FTL by alot.

7-8) Viltrumites within one week time frame traveled across the Galaxy to find the planet Omni Man was hiding on after beating on Allen for info. Seems FTL to me lol.

Not to mention, how durable is Invinicible?

He tanks Nukes and laughs of the Heat of Suns. Invincible has a Healing Factor, not as fast as Wolverines or Hulks, but fast enough to heal a severed spine and hole in stomach in months. This also seems to keep him from dying right away from instant kill injuries.

1) Tanks a human size bomb with little effort in his weakest incarnation.

2-5) Invincible coughs off a Thermal Bomb attack that evaporates Las Vegas and glasses the desert.

6) Invincible tanks a dimensional blast that ashes a small army of Mauler Twins, each with super Human Durability in the 20 ton range.

7) Jokes off Furnace attacks, who has the body of Magma.

8) Ignores high power lasers.

9-11) Invincible shrugs of a Nuke exploding in his face. Next panel he flies back to earth to finish of the Mauler Twins.

12-14) Laughs off this severe attack from another Viltrumite warrior.

He shows incredible pain tolerance as well.

All 4 examples show how he fights on through open fractures, broken arms/legs, guts spewing out of his stomach, ect. He will never KOed unless he is physically and completely broken.

So basically, how do i think my team will win? Well in the words of panda, they'll f*cking dominate

I don't think so good sir.

#15 Edited by NighThunder (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: Lets.

Tanking Nameks destruction is all well and good, however the feat is inconsistent as all get out with the weaker than Planet blowing fist of Goku.

Yusuke can and has tanked Punches that shatter mountains, which is more impressive than ANY Goku punch. Especially when he becomes a S Class Demon.

Thats very impressive and all but, goku is well of mountain shattering for punches

and even if you still claim its not, he can still channel ki into his strikes to power them up.

As shown, dbz characters are able to amp their power in short bursts

He link it to the most powerful attacks only taking a little HP at a time. Proving how insane durable these beings are.

So the point remains still, Yusuke is a mountain++ buster? As for all of those, their all impressive, but nothing i see there has anything that could seriously hurt goku.

Trunks was able to slice freiza into tiny bits and pieces, yet he couldn't cut, goku's pinky. I know you must of heard this before but really, if trunks can get past freizas planetary defence yet he can't get past goku's finger, i think its safe to say he has more than planetary durability.

Oh and for the healing, i think it'd be a bit well....how should i say..... bogus if he can just heal from wounds every time goku hurts him

Nothing Frieza Saga has done feat wise tops S Class Yusuke.

Really? nothing? Maybe i don't know, actually blowing up planets or slicing them in half with not even 1% of his energy ? Or taking planetary blasts to the face without a scratch?

.Look at it, vegeta's Blast that could've destroyed namek, doesn't even hurt him.

I know that YYW characters have to " control " their power in order to not destroy the planet but if yusukes going to be holding back like that, he won't even dent goku.

These are blast and all around the same level of Yuske own Spirit Gun.

No, piccolo's blast was yusukes spirit gun level, the rest were almost or are planet level/\

Oh, and not to mention goku's speed

1. Reacting to piccolos beams that have reached about lightspeed (( reaching the moon in less than a second))

2. 2-3 reacting to lasers

3. 4. reacting before light could reach his eyes

I highly doubt his powers matches Spawn world level telepathy. Most people do not know this, but Spawn is a massive world level Telepath and Empath.

What im gathering from those is...he can make people go insane? Thats all very cool, but im fairly certain none of those actually depict him using it in battle, especially on someone like Juubito

What was that I gear? Teleport inside Obito if trapped in a barrier?

What was that i hear? Obito has barriers himself to protect against attacks?

and as for teleporting inside obito, nice try but obito is able to regenerate :p Though i can't find the scan atm

Yeah that would work. Or BFR Obito into his cape.

Yeah....no...... First of all, Obito can fly, spawn can't physically drag juubito around, not to mention even if spawn IS strong enough to do so, he'll just get obliterated

I can see it now, Spawn grabes juubito attempting to send him to his cape and all of a sudden, he eats multiple city busting++ blast to the face.

Invincible is FTL in Travel speed and so massively Hyper Sonic in Combat Speed it is not even funny.

Oh nudety fruity. All impressive, so basically he has nuke++ durability and can still fight with broken limbs and such and can only be killed or KO'ed if he is completely broken? Well Ay is just the man for that job

1. Smashing sasuke on the ground creating a massive crater

2. Breaking sasukes susanoo ribcage, one of the best defenses in naruto

Almost breaking madara's susanoo ribcage, something that has taked city level attacks

not to mention, raikage himself has good Defense

1. Taking a chidori to the chest with a minor cut, something that regularly cuts through most things like butter

2. Cuts off his own arm without any trouble, not even feeling pain, meaning you'd have to tear him limb from limb to basically beat him, or like invincible himself, physically break him

I don't think so good sir.

Oh, i believe i do, rather handily at that.

@cadencev2

#16 Posted by NighThunder (5618 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by NighThunder (5618 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by NighThunder (5618 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by NighThunder (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

votes

#24 Posted by Jokergeist (4715 posts) - - Show Bio

Voting for NighThunder, due to the laziness of Cadence ❤

#25 Edited by DarkRaiden (10617 posts) - - Show Bio

Vote for Indiecomics/Cadence because I feel like the way they debated, Cadence has 3 people on the level of Goku, while NighThunder only has one and he's outclassed. Also I don't like the durability argument for DBZ people as it makes no sense really, but even taking that as he says it would leave Goku hopelessly outnumbered by 3 people on his level.

#26 Posted by NighThunder (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: Thanks! cheers

@darkraiden: thanks for voting, but juuussst saying, spawn is no wherenear goku's level and the same could be argued for invincible

#27 Posted by DarkRaiden (10617 posts) - - Show Bio

@jokergeist: Thanks! cheers

@darkraiden: thanks for voting, but juuussst saying, spawn is no wherenear goku's level and the same could be argued for invincible

Well Spawn has things Goku has no defenses too, like his TP, illusions, and w/e. And Invincible seems about Goku level, he has mountain busting strength and hypersonic speed. They're at least enough backup to give Yusuke the win.

#28 Edited by oceanmaster21 (11895 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Edited by Nelomaxwell (12730 posts) - - Show Bio

So DBZ characters are allowed now?

#30 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Nelomaxwell (12730 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by cosmicallyaware1 (5989 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Pokergeist (23180 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@nelomaxwell: for tourneys or CaVs

I feel like that defeats the purpose.

Why? The only people who make DBZ unpleasant is fanboys. In a tourney and CaV, there is no fanboys, just one on one debates. What purpose is defeated?