User Lists: 12

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By NighThunder

Ernm I has already ade it but I wasn't able to get to a Internet source to link you but sh well , how about for the enviorment we chose like a forest or something like death forest from naruto or wherever. Can you please start opening statements? I won't be able to get to another Internet source untill tomorrow

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nice

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NighThunder
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NighThunder

Ok lets get crackin', i hope your as pumped as i am!

I'll start by giving you a laydown of my characters Madaras strengths and abilities and then you show me your chars abilities too,

(because i have no idea who those guys are except DP )

First up is team leader :

Madara uchiha

Madara is probably the crux of my team , why? because hes one of the most powerful naruto characters in da show.

So first off i'll demonstrate his close combat skills as seen here ( watch up to 7:00 , the rest doesn't showcase anything ),

If you wanna see it in manga

he's taking on an army of skilled ninjas, all without even trying. Now i know what you're thinking " all those ninja were talentless hacks that even pre shippuden sasuke could beat " , if you are then , you're wrong . Every shinobi you see there are trained ninjas who had to go through the chuunin exams , a sort of tournament that weeds out the best ninjas. And madara pretty much defeated almost an army of them. Not only does madara fight at least subsequently faster than the eye can see , hes been a able to take out grown ninjas as a child!

( i can't find the scan or statement yet )

unfortunately the anime version of the rest of the fight won't be up until august 1st so i'll

use scans for now

Okay next up is his strongest jutsus (Since he was only recently reintroduced , there aren't many scans but i'll pul what i can )

Alright first up we'll look at his fire jutsu :

1st image : Great fire annihilation , 2nd : Great fire destruction

Thats right he can shoot flames from his mouth by heating up his chakra and expelling it from his mouth. The images in the above thing are his greatest fire jutsus , the 1st one , Great fire annihilation covers a massive area and is extremely hot , in fact , it took several water release users to extinguish the flames. The 2nd one Great fire destruction is similar except it has a more precise aiming and if used in a enclosed areas like say a forest , there's a greater chance of engulfing foes.

oh yeah forgot this:

No Caption Provided

Madara blows fire balls in their air where they rain down on your team.

Next :

Wood release

The first image is an attack that basically causes flowers to appear instantly from any surface that spray a pollen the renders the opponent unconscious , the 2nd image is an attack that causes trees , branches ect.... to grow from any surface also , except these can be used offensively and defensively , for offense madara can make the branches and trees attack the opponent or hold the enemy still so madara can attack without miss, defensively they can instantly cover an entire area with trees and plants and protect madara from any attack, even a tail beast ball that has city busting power!.

Madara can also summon clones from wood and trees , but since we're in a forest he doesn't have to use his wood jutsu to make the clones since we're surrounded by trees.

No Caption Provided

remember everything i just mentioned up there? all the clones can do the same, the only difference is if their punched , stabbed kicked even moderately hard they go poof.

Weapon attacks:

Madara is a skilled user of weapons and as such can use weapon jutsus

No Caption Provided

^ is the gunbai barrier technique , capable of blocking many attacks. Madara can also use his gunbai to use strong gusts of winds , capable of blowing away several ninjas at once, next we'll get into the titty and gritty

Eye abilities

Eyes abilities also known as dojutsu

Eternal Mangekyo sharingan

The Sharingan is an ability granted to uchiha when certain things happen , the eternal mangekyo sharingan is granted when the user experiences great emotional distress but its different for each uchiha to get the eternal mangekyo sharingan the user must have an eye transplanted from someone closely related . Anywho time to get into the abilities the sharingan gives the user :

Ability #1

The ability to see every movement

As as standard ability , the sharingan enables the user to see each and every movement the opponent makes ; there are few cases where a sharingan wasn't able to keep up with someone's movements , such as Ay's ( the fourth raikage, someone Madara murder stomped already ) body flicker technique when he was fighting sasuke . This will be to madara's advantage as he will be able to counter every move one of your team makes.

Ability #2

Ability to put the target in a illusion or genjutsu with a mere look.

Using this , madara is able to control the target using illusions such as itachi making deidara almost kill himself when Deidara thought he was about to blow up itachi. So as a warning , if one of your characters such as looks at madara , they'll be under his full control without even knowing so.

Ability #3

The third ability granted by the sharingan is the ability to memorise and duplicate every move he/she sees if it is in their physical ability.

Ability number 4

The 4th ability granted by the EMS is the ability to use Tsukuyomi. Tsukuyomi is similar to that of the sharingans 2nd ability , the only difference is that it can physiologically destroy the opponent , it is activated when the user looks at the target.

Ability number 5

The 5th ability the EMS grants the user is the ability to use amaterasu , amaterasu are black , intangible , flames that when in contact with the foe , automatically start deteriorating the foe. Amaterasu has shown to be able to automatically appear on the foe ( i can grab a vid or scan of that if you want ) , meaning , if madara chooses , he can use amaterasu to immediately put one of your teammates out for the count. And no you can't blow them away , or stop , duck and roll them off,their intangible .

Ability number 6

The final ability granted by the EMS is the ability to use Susanoo.

No Caption Provided

. Ah, this is the biggest reason why i almost nerfed madara . Susanoo , just look at er'. Susanoo is a giant humanoid that is virtually impossible to destroy . Madara is able to summon its ribcage to protect himself virtually instant. Madara's susanoo is able to slice through mountains , and his blades are shown to be able to block a city busting level tailed beast ball. The most powerful ability is the ability to call down a supermassive meteorite to basically flat iron your team , and if you destroy it , you have to worry about a 2nd meteor , which is much , much larger coming down on you. Oh yeah , i forgot this in the regular abilities section , madara can summon smaller meteors to fall down from the sky to attack your team at will. Oh yeah , madara can use his clone technique to summon extra susano o's.

Rinnegan

wip

Done with wip except rinnegan part.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder said:

Ok lets get crackin', i hope your as pumped as i am!

I'll start by giving you a laydown of my characters strengths and abilities and then you show me your chars abilities too,

(because i have no idea who those guys are except DP )

First up is team leader :

Madara uchiha

Madara is probably the crux of my team , why? because hes one of the most powerful naruto characters in da show.

So first off i'll demonstrate his close combat skills as seen here ( watch up to 7:00 , the rest doesn't showcase anything ),

If you wanna see it in manga

he's taking on an army of skilled ninjas, all without even trying. Now i know what you're thinking " all those ninja were talentless hacks that even pre shippuden sasuke could beat " , if you are then , you're wrong . Every shinobi you see there are trained ninjas who had to go through the chuunin exams , a sort of tournament that weeds out the best ninjas. And madara pretty much defeated almost an army of them. Not only does madara fight at least subsequently faster than the eye can see , hes been a able to take out grown ninjas as a child!

( i can't find the scan or statement yet )

well, Deadpool is certainly no stranger to fighting armies of opponents

seems like enough for now

Kenshiro has, likewise, taken on some larger armies

there are a lot of others, might post them later

Evil Ernie has taken on armies of both soldiers and demons

(don't have enough of the scans for his fights with the army right now, sorry)

and Mightor rook on an army of dinosaurs

Loading Video...

@nighthunder said:

unfortunately the anime version of the rest of the fight won't be up until august 1st so i'll

use scans for now

Okay next up is his strongest jutsus (Since he was only recently reintroduced , there aren't many scans but i'll pul what i can )

Alright first up we'll look at his fire jutsu :

1st image : Great fire annihilation , 2nd : Great fire destruction

Thats right he can shoot flames from his mouth by heating up his chakra and expelling it from his mouth. The images in the above thing are his greatest fire jutsus , the 1st one , Great fire annihilation covers a massive area and is extremely hot , in fact , it took several water release users to extinguish the flames. The 2nd one Great fire destruction is similar except it has a more precise aiming and if used in a enclosed areas like say a forest , there's a greater chance of engulfing foes.

hmm, well, Evil Ernie was relatively unharmed by a gas truck exploding

as for Kenshiro, disciples of Hokuto No Ken show flame resistance

Loading Video...

Deadpool has survived some explosions before

and Mightor can fly, so he shouldn't have much trouble with that

also, his club can put out fires

also, if he uses it in a forest, your guys are also at risk

@nighthunder said:

Next :

Wood release

The first image is an attack that basically causes flowers to appear instantly from any surface that spray a pollen the renders the opponent unconscious , the 2nd image is an attack that causes trees , branches ect.... to grow from any surface also , except these can be used offensively and defensively , for offense madara can make the branches and trees attack the opponent or hold the enemy still so madara can attack without miss, defensively they can instantly cover an entire area with trees and plants and protect madara from any attack, even a tail beast ball that has city busting power!.

Madara can also summon clones from wood and trees , but since we're in a forest he doesn't have to use his wood jutsu to make the clones since we're surrounded by trees.

No Caption Provided

remember everything i just mentioned up there? all the clones can do the same, the only difference is if their punched , stabbed kicked even moderately hard they go poof.

well, the knock-out stuff shouldn't work very well

*Ernie has no lungs in the conventional sense (isn't even alive really)

* Kenshiro is resistant to poison

explained around 18:20 http://www.crunchyroll.com/fist-of-the-north-star/episode-7-475184

* deadpool is...deadpool

* Mightor can, again, fly

@nighthunder said:

Weapon attacks:

Madara is a skilled user of weapons and as such can use weapon jutsus

No Caption Provided

^ is the gunbai barrier technique , capable of blocking many attacks. Madara can also use his gunbai to use strong gusts of winds , capable of blowing away several ninjas at once, next we'll get into the titty and gritty

BIG WIP

okay, doesn't seem like anything my guys can't handle

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:( and to think I was gonna nerd madara because I thought he'd be OP . Well foreget that ! I haven't even begun to explain his abilities , I'll add more to the wip tomorrow

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

:( and to think I was gonna nerd madara because I thought he'd be OP . Well foreget that ! I haven't even begun to explain his abilities , I'll add more to the wip tomorrow

cool

it would be helpful if you mentioned me in your posts

also, I should have a lot more Mightor feast some time soon

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finshed wip

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: again, could you lease tag me?

also, that is cool

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NighThunder
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: nah , i was giving you info on madaras abilities , we haven't really started at all.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: okay , btu should i nerf madara i mean , susanoo will be hard to beat?

I have no idea

but I do have guys who can go through mountains by just repeatedly hitting them, if that gives you any scale

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: o.o okay , madara will need all his abilities. I'll have my post up as soon as i can.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By NighThunder
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah , i have a few more scans i'll make it

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By NighThunder

Ok let’s get started!

Alright so here goes:

Okay so , first off as soon as the fight starts itachi and madara face off with kenshiro and deadpool , the two i'm guessing to be your strongest members.

Itachi then looks at kenshiro , and put him under his control. So at this point , One of your team members is already down, you know why? Because itachi can either

1. Mind rape kenshiro

2. Make him kill himself

3. make him attack any of his other teammates

All just by looking at him.( And by the way im using current Itachi that fought kabuto , the one thats not sick any more FYI. ) But of course you are BTTHL. So i'm sure you'll find a way to get around it. So theres other ways itachi's beating Kenny Kiss my fists. First up , if Itachi decides to end the fight early he can Use Amaterasu, which will burn through Kenshiro , And no i don't care if kenshiro has resisted flames , These are intangible black flames that burn through almost everything. If itachi uses that , and trust me he will , the fights over for keny. But ,even though i don't how , You probably will counter this , sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Itachi can also use shadow clone jutsu , which will confuse kenny as to whose who , and that will leave him open for attack , BUT you will probably counter this too , so as a last resort , itachi can also use Susanoo. Itachi's susanoo is giant , red and is unable to be harmed by physical attacks and if any opponent is cut by it's sword , they are sealed in another dimension. But again you will probably counter this............eff it , if you counter all three I'll think of something

Now with itachi mind raping kenshiro or making him attack your other teammates..ect... Madara engages with deadpool. Now deadpool has that regen but since madara doesn't know that , he goes at him with his Scythe and finds that it just heals. Hm......This will be a problem right? no. Madara jumps back and uses Great fire Annihilation. While this won't really affect him , it will provide an opening for him to speed blitz him,because again , madara has shown to be able to fight subsequently faster than the eye, But again , that dang regeneration!!!! Argh! Por qué no puedo simplemente lo sclice y matarlo! que la regeneración Dang! , Yo sé que voy a .. heheh.............. Okay , Okay , Madara will notice none of his attacks are working so you know what? Madara decides to go Susanoo. Now , the only way to get him out is to literally pull him from underneath the ground. Now , susanoo has displayed city busting durability but , thats no where near the limit. While in susanoo , Madara can slice mountains with ease, and hes about to cut deadpool in half.

Now will check on Might guy and gaara. Gaara is facing off evil ernie and might guy with mighty mightor

First up , gaara takes on evil ernie!

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

. Okay , So first up , i hope

you know that pretty much no physical attack is going to hit Gaara, you know why? Because his sand Auto protects him. While gaara can and will grab Ernie here , and if he choose , pressurize him into nothing. Of course however , you probably can counter this so I'll give another example of how gaara will kill the un-dead , he can pretty much bury Ernie Boy and pressurize the sand and crush him

1st picture: Gaara causes Sand to swirl around the opponent , grab him and pressurize the opponent to nothing. 2nd Pic: Gaara causes a massive wave of sand to flow and then pressurizes it to crush the enemy.

He can also make a Spear that has yet to find any thing it can't break.

No Caption Provided

. And again , if Ernie boy can avoid the sand crushing, he still has to find a way to get through Gaara's Auto Shields.

And finally ,Super saiyan Might guy vs Oogga ooga Mighty mightor

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Okay Hm.......

MM is sorta crazy with his feats but im fully sure might guy can beat him.

So first off, im pretty sure might guy can beat MM into a pulp despite MM's ridiculous feats . How your ask my son? Let daddy explain:

Well , first off , Might gai Can fight at least 35x faster than the eye can see. How? Simple math

Pre-shippuden lee was faster than the eye , and at 5-gates rock lee was at least = to base guy . That would mean at base Might guy was 5x faster than what the eye can see in combat , this is further proved when might guy is able to appear right behind naruto from the back of the room. Now might guy can increase his stats x7 with opening gates. Since 7th gate would render might guy useless after a while of fighting, he'll only go 6th gate which would put his fighting speed at 30x the speed of what the eye can't see. Im fairly certain this would allow might guy to completely blitz MM, but in-case his attacks won't kill MM, Might guy has a last resort weapon :

tigre día , Daytime Tiger.

No Caption Provided

The attack has city+ busting power. And might guy can cough up 2 of them at the cost of passing out, but might guy will only use it as a last resort , which i doubt he'd have to. Considering might guy can use this:

Might guy will be punching so fast , the friction from his arms will cause fire to rain from his almighty fists!

Okay , that should be enough , your turn @betatesthighlander1

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: awesome!

anyways, it's late, will probably be tomorrow before I respond

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: kay' ill just sit in my theoretical waiting room and watch Dragon ball z all night

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: kay' ill just sit in my theoretical waiting room and watch Dragon ball z all night

how many times have you watched that series?

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: at least 4 times. Although , for some reason i can't really remember stuff from buu saga , so that's what I'll be watching.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: at least 4 times. Although , for some reason i can't really remember stuff from buu saga , so that's what I'll be watching.

dubbed or subbed?

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder said:

Ok let’s get started!

Alright so here goes:

Okay so , first off as soon as the fight starts itachi and madara face off with kenshiro and deadpool , the two i'm guessing to be your strongest members.

Itachi then looks at kenshiro , and put him under his control. So at this point , One of your team members is already down, you know why? Because itachi can either

1. Mind rape kenshiro

2. Make him kill himself

3. make him attack any of his other teammates

All just by looking at him.( And by the way im using current Itachi that fought kabuto , the one thats not sick any more FYI. ) But of course you are BTTHL. So i'm sure you'll find a way to get around it. So theres other ways itachi's beating Kenny Kiss my fists. First up , if Itachi decides to end the fight early he can Use Amaterasu, which will burn through Kenshiro , And no i don't care if kenshiro has resisted flames , These are intangible black flames that burn through almost everything. If itachi uses that , and trust me he will , the fights over for keny. But ,even though i don't how , You probably will counter this , sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Itachi can also use shadow clone jutsu , which will confuse kenny as to whose who , and that will leave him open for attack , BUT you will probably counter this too , so as a last resort , itachi can also use Susanoo. Itachi's susanoo is giant , red and is unable to be harmed by physical attacks and if any opponent is cut by it's sword , they are sealed in another dimension. But again you will probably counter this............eff it , if you counter all three I'll think of something

Kenshiro and Deadpool are pretty cool guys, don't know if their my strongest on my team, but certainly helpful

okay, well, I would have to counter, Kenshiro managed to resists Zaria's South Dipper Dark Bell Fistwhich was strong enough to control an entire town of people (http://www.crunchyroll.com/fist-of-the-north-star/episode-15-475180 at around 18 minutes)

also resisted Geira's hypnosis

yes, that is Jabba the Hut with the lower body of a Sultan

and even if you do make him kill himself, we have a Necromacer on our team, that's right, your going to ahev to face the first undead successor of the Hokuto Shin ken (he'll be all like "we're both already dead!")

and flames? please, Kensiro was able to tank teh ki-based fires of Kaioh himself

Loading Video...

that's right NighThunder, that video is so Macho, it can only be shown in Spanish

as for giants, Kewnshiro has no trouble fighting them

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

but yeah, I guess if he's immune to physical attacks, Kenshiro can't do much

anyways, he should be busy fighting Guy

but I have others who can, which is why I suggest

Evil Ernie vs Itachi

well, Ernie's obvious advantage is that he has Smiley

Smiley is the King of all pimps

anyways, even presuming that Itachi isn't instantly killed by observing the singularity of aptitude known as Smiley, i see it going down like this

Itachi tries to mindrape Ernie?

guess what, Ernie can't be mindraped any further than he already is

No Caption Provided

what else you got? incandescent etheral flames?

No Caption Provided

yeah, Ernie was bale to resist the Flames of Cremator, which were able to forge a sword out of pure Chaos

and the invulnerable body?

Evil Ernie can mindrape

No Caption Provided

yeah! this is cool and stuff!

@nighthunder said:

Now with itachi mind raping kenshiro or making him attack your other teammates..ect... Madara engages with deadpool. Now deadpool has that regen but since madara doesn't know that , he goes at him with his Scythe and finds that it just heals. Hm......This will be a problem right? no. Madara jumps back and uses Great fire Annihilation. While this won't really affect him , it will provide an opening for him to speed blitz him,because again , madara has shown to be able to fight subsequently faster than the eye, But again , that dang regeneration!!!! Argh! Por qué no puedo simplemente lo sclice y matarlo! que la regeneración Dang! , Yo sé que voy a .. heheh.............. Okay , Okay , Madara will notice none of his attacks are working so you know what? Madara decides to go Susanoo. Now , the only way to get him out is to literally pull him from underneath the ground. Now , susanoo has displayed city busting durability but , thats no where near the limit. While in susanoo , Madara can slice mountains with ease, and hes about to cut deadpool in half.

well, right here, Deadpool's main advantage is going to be that he has gins (although his STDs may also help)

lost and lots of guns
lost and lots of guns

now, as far as I can tell, nothing like that exists in the Narutoverse, and while Deadpool is no Bullseye, he does seem to eb quite good at shooting things, and Madara will not expect that

and hey, Deadpool is no stranger to speed

guy was even able to dodge gunfire from invisible assassins

No Caption Provided
their appearance is for you, they are not themselves visible to deadpool
their appearance is for you, they are not themselves visible to deadpool

and cutting Deadpool in half? that won't do very much. not much at all

@nighthunder said:

First up , gaara takes on evil ernie!

VS

. Okay , So first up , i hope you know that pretty much no physical attack is going to hit Gaara, you know why? Because his sand Auto protects him. While gaara can and will grab Ernie here , and if he choose , pressurize him into nothing. Of course however , you probably can counter this so I'll give another example of how gaara will kill the un-dead , he can pretty much bury Ernie Boy and pressurize the sand and crush him

1st picture: Gaara causes Sand to swirl around the opponent , grab him and pressurize the opponent to nothing. 2nd Pic: Gaara causes a massive wave of sand to flow and then pressurizes it to crush the enemy.

He can also make a Spear that has yet to find any thing it can't break.

No Caption Provided

. And again , if Ernie boy can avoid the sand crushing, he still has to find a way to get through Gaara's Auto Shields.

well, while I do agree that sand is abominable even when not used as a weapon, Evil Ernie can use his powers to explode out of said sand

No Caption Provided

now, I would agree that Ernie might have a whole of difficulty geting through the auto shields, which is why I propose; and he'll already be busy with Itachi

Mighty Mightor vs Gaara

so, what is sand is not just a less dense version of rock

and you do know what Mightor does to rock?

yes, he can tunnel with flames, straight through a mountain

even without his club, he can still get through it just fine

(the set is in reverse, I'm sorry about that)

@nighthunder said:

And finally ,Super saiyan Might guy vs Oogga ooga Mighty mightor

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Okay Hm.......

MM is sorta crazy with his feats but im fully sure might guy can beat him.

So first off, im pretty sure might guy can beat MM into a pulp despite MM's ridiculous feats . How your ask my son? Let daddy explain:

Well , first off , Might gai Can fight at least 35x faster than the eye can see. How? Simple math

Pre-shippuden lee was faster than the eye , and at 5-gates rock lee was at least = to base guy . That would mean at base Might guy was 5x faster than what the eye can see in combat , this is further proved when might guy is able to appear right behind naruto from the back of the room. Now might guy can increase his stats x7 with opening gates. Since 7th gate would render might guy useless after a while of fighting, he'll only go 6th gate which would put his fighting speed at 30x the speed of what the eye can't see. Im fairly certain this would allow might guy to completely blitz MM, but in-case his attacks won't kill MM, Might guy has a last resort weapon :

tigredía , Daytime Tiger.

No Caption Provided

The attack has city+ busting power. And might guy can cough up 2 of them at the cost of passing out, but might guy will only use it as a last resort , which i doubt he'd have to. Considering might guy can use this:

Might guy will be punching so fast , the friction from his arms will cause fire to rain from his almighty fists!

Okay , that should be enough , your turn @betatesthighlander1

okay, well, Mightor will probably be fighting Gaara, but battles are unpredictable, so if he does get trapped against Guy

Mightor does have some impressive durability

this is reversed again, and again I am sorry

I mean, I guess my question is: how many mountains of Dinosaurs has Guy thrown?

anyways, I propose a different match

Might Guy vs Kenshiro

Might Guy is fast, but Kenshiro also has some fairly insane speed, official source books give him the following

1. Leg Speed = Can move 100m in 9 seconds in steps
  2. Fist Speed = Throws 50 punches in three seconds while performing the Hundred Crack Fist

and that aas at the beginning of the series, Kenshiro has done nothing but speed up since then

and I'd like to see Guy fight after his skeleton is removed from his body

No Caption Provided

or his body has been a'sploded

No Caption Provided
or his fists have been wrecked
or his fists have been wrecked

he has like, a billion of these things that he can do

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

okay ill make my rebuttal probably later or tomorrow

have music practice

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By NighThunder
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By NighThunder

otay' huntayyyyyyyyy

Kenshiro and Deadpool are pretty cool guys, don't know if their my strongest on my team, but certainly helpful

okay, well, I would have to counter, Kenshiro managed to resists Zaria's South Dipper Dark Bell Fistwhich was strong enough to control an entire town of people (http://www.crunchyroll.com/fist-of-the-north-star/episode-15-475180 at around 18 minutes)

Those are hypnosis. The sharingan Illusion techniques aren't hypnosis.

and even if you do make him kill himself, we have a Necromacer on our team, that's right, your going to ahev to face the first undead successor of the Hokuto Shin ken (he'll be all like "we're both already dead!")

Hm.............Right , oh i got it, He'll just use the sharingan to make it look like hes fighting my team , but he'll actually be fighting yours. How? Well , the sharingan subliminally controls those that look into it , with subliminal mind control. Kenshin will be fighting in Itachi's made up reality.

and flames? please, Kensiro was able to tank teh ki-based fires of Kaioh himself

How hot are those? Because , Amaterasu burns through skin almost instantly , and the only time it didn't was in the case of a person with special chakra.

Evil Ernie vs Itachi

anyways, even presuming that Itachi isn't instantly killed by observing the singularity of aptitude known as Smiley, i see it going down like this

yeah, Ernie was bale to resist the Flames of Cremator, which were able to forge asword out of pure Chaos

Evil Ernie can mindrape

........Whatever floats your boat mack

Well lets see, He can't be mind raped? Thats fine , but he can still out him under his control.

Loading Video...

. So now , we have a necromancer on our team! But wait , im sure you have a cuonter to this so , incase ,

Itachi still has susanoo , that if it pierces anyone , it immediately sends the victim to a different dimension ( refer here , watch at 27:14 ).

Not to mention mindraping won't work on someone who went through the physiological destruction of murdering their entire family and friends.

So ,

1. If itachi can't mindrape , he can still control him and have him fight on my team without him knowing
  2. Ernie can't hit itachi due to itachi being faster and having Susanoo.
  3. Itachi can send Ernie to a different realm is his blade cuts him

well, right here, Deadpool's main advantage is going to be that he has gins (although his STDs may also help)

now, as far as I can tell, nothing like that exists in the Narutoverse, and while Deadpool is no Bullseye, he does seem to eb quite good at shooting things, and Madara will not expect that

Sure , he has guns , but those won't be of much effect , considering Madara can summon his susanno's ribacage Almost instantly.

Loading Video...

. And the fact that Deadpool only uses the guns when hes ranged from the enemy. Considering Madaras fighting style , He'll be up-close most of the time , not giving deadpool any time to use his gins. And when madara notices none of his attacks are working , he'll use Susanoo. An what? Scilcing , DP in half won't do anything? If you shoot deadpool's head off it has to be re-attached. Pfft, Scans of him regenerating from being sliced in half..?

well, while I do agree that sand is abominable even when not used as a weapon, Evil Ernie can use his powers to explode out of said sand

No Caption Provided

now, I would agree that Ernie might have a whole of difficulty geting through the auto shields, which is why I propose; and he'll already be busy with Itachi

Mighty Mightor vs Gaara

Yeah........ Remember what i said earlier? Gaara can dense his sand to be able to withstand Sasukes amaterasu , which is surperior to that of his older brothers , itachi

No Caption Provided

And Im sure that mighty mightors fire isn't as hot as the sun.

So , mighty gets the same treatment as Evil ernie was going to get.

Might Guy is fast, but Kenshiro also has some fairly insane speed, official source books give him the following

2. Fist Speed = Throws 50 punches in three seconds while performing the Hundred Crack Fist

Wow , the fist speeds impressive! About as Fast as pre-shippuden rock lee.

However , im fairly certain his fists don't move fast enough to build up enough friction with the air to cause fire to rain down from the punches. Meaning , Might guy is still able to blitz.

And even if he can't:

No Caption Provided

Not to mention , If Might guy needed , He could just use Daytime tiger,

No Caption Provided

. . . * Cough * How durable is Kenny? .

That should suffice, as a rebuttle

P.S

Sorry for un-activity , im in like 7 debates.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

otay' huntayyyyyyyyy

Those are hypnosis. The sharingan Illusion techniques aren't hypnosis.

Well, Kenshiro does not really rely on his eyes

Anyways, how different is Rasengan from mind control, how total are the illusions?

Hm.............Right , oh i got it, He'll just use the sharingan to make it look like hes fighting my team , but he'll actually be fighting yours. How? Well , the sharingan subliminally controls those that look into it , with subliminal mind control. Kenshin will be fighting in Itachi's made up reality.

Is that really how it works?

I mean, Kenshiro is usually pretty good about illusions (and fire for that mater)

Loading Video...

How hot are those? Because , Amaterasu burns through skin almost instantly , and the only time it didn't was in the case of a person with special chakra.

Beleive me, Hokuto Shenken offers very special Chakra

anyways, they were able to destroy rocks easily enough

Evil Ernie vs Itachi

yeah, Ernie was bale to resist the Flames of Cremator, which were able to forge asword out of pure Chaos

Evil Ernie can mindrape

........Whatever floats your boat mack

Well lets see, He can't be mind raped? Thats fine , but he can still out him under his control.

Loading Video...

. So now , we have a necromancer on our team! But wait , im sure you have a cuonter to this so , incase ,

Itachi still has susanoo , that if it pierces anyone , it immediately sends the victim to a different dimension ( refer here , watch at 27:14 ).

Not to mention mindraping won't work on someone who went through the physiological destruction of murdering their entire family and friends.

So ,

1. If itachi can't mindrape , he can still control him and have him fight on my team without him knowing
  2. Ernie can't hit itachi due to itachi being faster and having Susanoo.
  3. Itachi can send Ernie to a different realm is his blade cuts him

1. Evil Ernie is a telepath, he should be able to read through any of those illusions

2. Ernie has tagged speedsters before

No Caption Provided

3.......Darn

Sure , he has guns , but those won't be of much effect , considering Madara can summon his susanno's ribacage Almost instantly.

Loading Video...

. And the fact that Deadpool only uses the guns when hes ranged from the enemy. Considering Madaras fighting style , He'll be up-close most of the time , not giving deadpool any time to use his gins. And when madara notices none of his attacks are working , he'll use Susanoo. An what? Scilcing , DP in half won't do anything? If you shoot deadpool's head off it has to be re-attached. Pfft, Scans of him regenerating from being sliced in half..?

what about being torn?

No Caption Provided

and guns will be useful for as long as Madara is still going towards him

No Caption Provided

Mighty Mightor vs Gaara

Yeah........ Remember what i said earlier? Gaara can dense his sand to be able to withstand Sasukes amaterasu , which is surperior to that of his older brothers , itachi

No Caption Provided

And Im sure that mighty mightors fire isn't as hot as the sun.

So , mighty gets the same treatment as Evil ernie was going to get.

I mean, I have him breaking through a lot of rock

and what puts the heat on par with the sun (how do the people in that world even know how hot the sun is?)

Wow , the fist speeds impressive! About as Fast as pre-shippuden rock lee.

However , im fairly certain his fists don't move fast enough to build up enough friction with the air to cause fire to rain down from the punches. Meaning , Might guy is still able to blitz.

And even if he can't:

No Caption Provided

Not to mention , If Might guy needed , He could just use Daytime tiger,

No Caption Provided

. . . * Cough * How durable is Kenny? .

That should suffice, as a rebuttle

okay, I do have to admit that those stats are also from the beginning of the series

he had some better showings later on

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

he does no-sell stuff fairly well

Loading Video...

P.S

Sorry for un-activity , im in like 7 debates.

you know it's fine

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder we're voting now

@cadencev2, @akindoodle, @thedarklordpandamonium, @dccomicsrule2011, @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk, @esquire, @wildvine, @joygirl, @joshmightbe, @jackknight, @funsiized, @thor_ul, @juiceboks, @dratini1331, @homicidalmaniac, @jokergeist, @flazam, @powerwoman, @dwrathborne, @dondave, @the_imperator, @allstarsuperman, @i_like_swords, @rahn

also anyone else anyone else wants to call out

or if your just stopping by

feedback on our character choices and debating strategies, while not required, would be appreciated