CaV Nickzambuto/CadenceV2 vs Floopay/Esquire

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist

John Marston - Schofield Revolver, Winchester Repeater w/ detachable scope, Dynamite, Lasso, Horse.

The Boss - Sneaking Suit, Binoculars, Flash Bangs, Patriot, CQC Knife, Horse.

CadenceV2@

Roland Deschain - Legendary Revolvers, Billy Bumbler, Dynamite, Skoldpadda, Horse.

Randall Flagg - Poisons, Handgun, and Maerylin's Grapefruit.

vs

UDON Taskmaster - Dual .45s, UDON Outfit, Energy Gauntlet, Katana.

Hei - Daggers, Wire, Standard Outfit.

Deadshot - Wrist Guns, Explosive and Incendiary Rounds, Assault Rifle.

Bullseye - Bow w/ Trick Arrows, Twin Sais, Toothpicks.

Scenario

Its quite in the desert plains. In a small town out in a rural area has been Under the grip of the Gang of Master Fighters of their respective arts known as the F and E Gang. Then one day, on Horses, a bunch of drifters came to town looking to spend their coin of food and cards. Turns out the Drifters are a fear gang themselves, and looking to settle down for a few days. The F and E Gang did not take kindly to this. As a show of force they challenge the Drifters to a match at sunset in the town. The Drifters felt this town needed new leadership and waited on horse back till time to strike.

In Character..... so i guess No Morals here lol.

Basic Knowledge of Characters. Reputations spread you know.

Battle to the Death or KO.

Will be people about.

Both will start out of sight at opposite ends of the town.

Battle Ground.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Esquire

@CadenceV2: Starting distance, but other than that looks great. This should be fun.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire: Added in distance. It would roughly be a mile apart.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist

I will let my Partner lay down his team Basics (Altho I am fullay aware of The Boss) and I will start this off with some info on My Team.

Both Roland and Flagg are Stephen King Characters of the Dark tower Seriies. Roland being the Star and Flagg being a Reacurring Villain in this book and countless others of Stephen Kings Novels/universes.

What is the Dark Tower? It is the center of the Stephen King Multiverse.

No Caption Provided

This is Roland's goal and quest to save a World that is moving on and keep the Crimson King bringing ruination to all.

Roland

Lets start with Roland and his Bio. Click here.

Roland may seem like your common Cowboy with a humanly quick draw, but he is far more.

Roland was train since birth to fill the shoes of his father Steven. Steven being King of Gilead, Lead Gunslinger, and youngest to attain the Gunslinger mantel at 16. He also is the descendant of King Arthur himself.

No Caption Provided

Roland's Father, Cuthbert's Father, and Alain's Father are ambush by Slow Mutants with poison darts courtesy of Flagg. This sums up being a Gunslinger.

Roland turns out to be a prodigy in his Gun Slinging more so than his father.

Beings

Roland has fought species of his world and other worlds that would tear apart the mere cowboy.

No Caption Provided

Vampires, Vampires come in 3 types. Type 3 are common and not as dangerous. Type Ones are known as Grandfathers like Barlow from Salems Lotand Little Sisters of Eluria.

No Caption Provided

Slow Mutants. General term for deform humans. Most exhibit superior strength.

No Caption Provided

Taheen, the race of animal head humans. They possess keen eyes and senses. They are also immune to Telepathy.

No Caption Provided

Low Men, the cross breed of Taheen and Humans. They are made to blend in human society.

No Caption Provided

Not Men. Its still unknown if the Not Men are a result of technology or magic but are able to turn invisible. Perfect invisibility.

No Caption Provided

Demons. Demons in Roland's worlds come in many, many forms. They have possessed houses, act as Oracles, and live in the elements.

No Caption Provided

Ontop of all these Threats Roland has face robots and machines of the Old Ones. Mechanical Beings with highly advance weapons. Like the Wolves of Calla.

There are many other types including Sorcerers, Were Creatures, Psychics, and monsters that exist in the void of reality.

Flagg

Flagg is the son of Maerylin, or Merlin, and a accomplish Sorcerer as well user of technology. He is also known as the ageless stranger as he does not die from natural causes. He has also escape death many times, including a NUKE (The Stand), through his power. He is accomplish in traveling the Stephen King Multiverse thru the use of the Old Ones Doors and Magic.

Maerlyn's Grapefruit

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He also possess his Demon Sister the Maerylin's Grapefruit which has shown Omnipresence, Mind Reading, Illusion casting (Called Glamour), and Soul Sucking Abilities. Its also near Indestructible and the Demon is Invisible to those but Flagg.

Maerylin's Grapefruit is one of the 13 Bends of the Rainbow that the sorcerer Maerlyn created the objects from "The magic of the Prim". He created them to bring chaos into the world, and he also created demons for every sphere, as seen in the comic "The Sorcerer". Flagg has an affair with the demon of the Pink Bend of the Rainbow.

Poison

He is a Master of any Poison (Magical or not) in most of the Stephen King Multiverse.

Scan 1: Dragon Sand. Eyes of the Dragon

Scan 2-3: Master of Poisons. Eyes of the Dragon

Scan 4-5: Deaths Head Spider. Eyes of the Dragon

Scan 6-7: Flagg imbues his weapons with the poisons he has used. Eyes of the Dragon

He coats the majority of his weapons and projectiles with his Poisons. So his Bullets would be carved by Arcane Magic and Dipped in Poison as lethal as the Death Head Spider.

Added with Nicks team we have a more than formidable force.

Opening Moves

With Basic Knowledge on your teams abilities as well 2 genius tacticians ,Boss and Roland, our team should be more than capable of determining to stick together as a group and use our Horses to take cover and find a nice vantage point from a building.

Randal has 2 ways of gathering intel. One is his Raven Form.

Scan 1: Transform into a Giant Raven

Scan 2: As a Raven he can tear you up.

Scan 3: Flagg transformation onto his Raven form.

From this form he can easy travel the city, so many Ravens and Crows about, while mind scanning and keeping a TP link with Roland.

Second Way is the Pink Rainbow Demon cruising around Mind Scanning and can even go deeper than that to see what plans the other team may have.

It too will report back to Flagg and he will relay the TP message.

This gives our team a huge benefit of prior knowledge of your initial plans and a sure fir way to keep track of your guys every so often thru the Pink Rainbow every so often running thru the city.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Xanni15

ROFL@ including Oy. That's so awesome.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

@Xanni15: What would Roland be without Oy?

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By tomlikesfries

Holy sh*t, this is going to be awesome.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Floopay

@CadenceV2: Is that copied and pasted from a previous debate...because I think I've seen it before...in that exact wording...

Udon Taskmaster

He has immense speed. This is him using Harada's ability to speed blitz some guards before they can draw their weapons

Charges through SHIELD's Helicarrier, nobody even gets a chance to fire against him

Final Examination, again, nobody even touches him

Faster than a bullet timer, he can catch a bullet, Ozy style:

Him in his Deadpool outfit is blocking bullets from dang near point blank with a couple of chains:

He's also quite the quick draw, before the guards can even react to him, they are dead:

Again, he performs the same feat while the guns are already pointed at him

Hei

Alright, now for the knifeman

Black Coat is Bullet Proof

0:35-1:20 - Hei gets shot several times at point blank range, and then gets up like it doesn't matter

1:20-1:40 - Uses his metal wire as a medium for his ability, second time around you don't even see him put his wire around the guy, he's that quick

You can watch the rest if you'd like

Hei vs. August 7th (The Magician)

Hei is great on his feat, as shown here. This guy can alter reality around him, and is pretty much impossible to kill. Hei is able to defeat him in this scenario through misdirection and superior skill. He's dodging gunfire and etc. here.

Handles 3 Opponents at once, multiple projectiles, multiple ranged attacks, and tracks an invisible guy the entire time.

These two characters offer a lot for this team. The least of which is superior mobility, something not to be underestimated in a fight. I'll let follow up with his own team and how they will contribute (looking forward to it).

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokergeist

@Floopay: LOL yes its from my Dark Tower Respect which is all the Feats and Scans Listed. Lazy that day.

Tag. Your in.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Esquire

Did my post from the other day never show up? Comicvine has eaten the poor thing, it seems. Shame, it was a good one. I'll retype it, I guess. :P

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@Esquire said:

Did my post from the other day never show up? Comicvine has eaten the poor thing, it seems. Shame, it was a good one. I'll retype it, I guess. :P

I hate that s**t.