CaV: NickZ (Black Panther) Vs Fetts (Data)

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By renamed040924

NickZ

King T'Challa, the Black Panther.

The overly emotional android, Data.

^ Battlefield; desert.

Straight up, H2H, man to machine, free-for-all. No gear.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Fetts
@nickzambuto: Ah. I've ben wondering when you'd make this. I'll try to get on this as soon as I can. May not be until Wednesday though.
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By renamed040924

@Fetts said:

@nickzambuto: Ah. I've ben wondering when you'd make this. I'll try to get on this as soon as I can. May not be until Wednesday though.

I was waiting for you to do it :P

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fetts
@nickzambuto said:

@Fetts said:

Oh. Heh... My bad. 

May I assume that BP doesn't have his vibranium weave costume?
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By renamed040924

@Fetts said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Fetts said:

Oh. Heh... My bad. May I assume that BP doesn't have his vibranium weave costume?

Nope. We're going raw here. I'm gonna prove just how superior the king of Wakanda really is to that heap of scrap metal ;)

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fetts
@nickzambuto said:

@Fetts said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Fetts said:

Oh. Heh... My bad. May I assume that BP doesn't have his vibranium weave costume?

Nope. We're going raw here. I'm gonna prove just how superior the king of Wakanda really is to that heap of scrap metal ;)

No Caption Provided

Ok. I guess I'll start. 

Data's greatest factor is his intelligence. His positronic brain gives him a maximum storage capacity of 800 quadrillion bits and has a computational speed of 60 trillion operations per second. 

Skip to 1:10 

He is stated to make millions of calculations per second. 

Skip to 1:08 

His mind is also multitasking 24/7. 

Skip to 4:42  

Intelligence feats include making a time machine out of nothing but tools from the 19th century, and making a cure to nuclear radiation with tools from a civilization as advanced as we were in the 13th century. Honestly, with feats like those, I'd consider him to be on Reed Richard's level of intellect. His intelligence is known throughout Starfleet and is one of Starfleet's finest. 

Data also has superb reflexes. He has shown to have FTL reflexes actually. He's dodged a phaser blast from about 5 ft. and has dodged a drilling laser. It's been said by some that these feats are PIS. But given how fast his brain works, I find it perfectly plausible. 

Also, in Star Trek: First Contact, Data said he was tempted to take the Borg Queen's offer of becoming human for half a second. He goes on to say that "For an android, that is an eternity". While that is probably exaggerated, it does imply that Data perceives time more slowly than we do. 

On to strength. You can find a pretty impressive strength feat in the first video I showed you. Skip to 1:30. While that may not look very impressive, it is. Listen to what Riker says. He says it has a tessile strength of 40 kilobars. A diamond only has a little over half that tessile strength. Heck that's more tessile strength than kevlar. 

You can find his most impressive feat in the following video. Though I recommend you watch the full thing, because it's pretty great :). You'll find it at 0:42. I know it's kinda brief but it's the best I can do. 

Here Data is stopping a taxi cab moving at full speed with an outstretched arm and little effort. 

Black Panther's best strength feat that I am aware of is this one: 
No Caption Provided
I think this proves that Data is quite stronger than Black Panther. Data stopped a taxi cab (which probably weighs about the same as the rhino), at full speed (which would be faster than a rhino), with an outstretched arm and little to no effort. Black Panther however, stopped a rhino (which again weighs about the same as the car and is slower than a car) by forcing its head down (easier than stopping it with an outstretched arm) and clearly with a significant amount of effort. 

Other strength feats include bending a barrel of a gun with two fingers effortlessly and lifting a large beam effortlessly (ftr, in the previous episode, Worf lifted a very similar beam. IIRC, Worf is considered to be about peak human, if not excessing peak human, in terms of strength. It took Worf all his strength and some serious motivation to do it. Data lifted a beam like that with one hand like it was nothing). Data has also breached doors (of which not even Worf and an extra pair of hands couldn't budge), lifted an anvil that two people couldn't even hope to budge, lifting people with an outstretched arm, etc. I'm quite sure there are more but those are all I can think of off the top of my head. 

Data can also be quite speedy with his hands. You can see most of those speed feats in the last video I posted. As you can tell, he's pretty fast with a computer. Towards the beginning of that video, you can see Data inserting a good amount of computer chips. IIRC, Data inserted hundreds of those computer chips into their correct slots in less than a minute before an asteroid could hit them. Think about that. Let's say he inserted computer chips. Not only would Data have to insert each computer chip in 0.3 seconds, but he had to find their correct slots as well. Although, I will say a fair amount of them were already inserted from when he was intoxicated and not functioning properly. So it's a little harder to do the math. But Id say he did insert at least a hundred of them in less than a minute. Meaning he could insert one in less than a second.

Another speed feat can be found towards the end of that video. Here's the full thing: 

Skip to 1:22 
Builds a pyramid within seconds. Seriously look at how fast he's moving. He's practically moving his arms faster than the human eye. And he's setting the pieces with an absolute perfect precision. 

However, Data doesn't have too much agility. The best I've seen him do is do a couple of hardcore barrel rolls when dodging blasts from a security system. When he dodged the phaser blast and the blasts from the drilling laser, he simply moved his head out of the way. Although, after Data was shown dodging the drilling lasers, the episode cut to a scene of where Geordi and another officer was on their way to help Data. When Data emerged from the room, the drilling laser was absolutely wrecked. However, the entire room seemed wrecked too, which may suggest that Data does have impressive agility. But we can't be certain. 

Lastly, there's his durability. In Star Trek: First Contact, Data was shown to be bullet proof. He's also showed superb resistance to melee combat. 

And as I mentioned, Klingons are at least considered to be peak human in terms of strength. Something a little similar to this just might happen to T'Challa.

Now onto this fight. Despite everything I showed you, Data has actually stated that he is not programmed for combat. That doesn't mean he can't fight. It just means that he wasn't programmed to go all Karate Kid. So Black Panther does indeed have the edge in skill by a considerable degree I will say. However, that skill is actually going to completely backfire on Black Panther. And I'll explain why. 

Among other abilities, one unique ability Data has is to copy other individual's moves to an exact precision. He uses this ability to learn to dance. Here's the vid: 

Skip to 1:27 

He's even used this ability in combat. One time, Spock knocked out a Romulan guard instantly via Vulcan nerve pinch. Soon afterwards, Data used the same Vulcan nerve pinch on Sela to knock her out instantly as well. Spock even complimented him. 

So in conclusion, any type of punch, kick, or whatever Black Panther tries on Data, Data can throw that same move with greater speed and strength. 

One last thing I'd like to point out. Data is an android. He has unlimited stamina. While T'Challa undoubtedly has a great amount of stamina, he can still tire out. Especially when Data lands a couple hits on him.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

@Fetts: @nickzambuto: Ohhhhhhh this is looking lop sided now lol.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By renamed040924

@CadenceV2 said:

@Fetts: @nickzambuto: Ohhhhhhh this is looking lop sided now lol.

You'd be dead wrong.

Now just gimme a lil' minute to get mer arguments up...

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fetts
@nickzambuto: Given up already? :D
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By renamed040924

@Fetts said:

You'll get your damn debate just wait.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By YoungJustice

@Fetts: Did you leave for a short while? Havent seen you around.

Never the less, welcome back.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Fetts
@YoungJustice: I was busy for a while and popped in CV here and then. But other than that, not really. Thanks anyways though :) 

@nickzambuto: Heh. Well... you said you'd take "a lil' minute" to get your rebuttal up.... Been past a minute :)
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By renamed040924

@Fetts said:

@nickzambuto: Heh. Well... you said you'd take "a lil' minute" to get your rebuttal up.... Been past a minute :)

I had my entire argument finished. Like, literally. I was reading over it and decided that, before pressing "Post Reply", I'd grab one more scan to further my argument.

So I opened up a new window, and... my Internet failed and I lost everything.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Fetts
@nickzambuto said:

@Fetts said:

I had my entire argument finished. Like, literally. I was reading over it and decided that, before pressing "Post Reply", I'd grab one more scan to further my argument.

So I opened up a new window, and... my Internet failed and I lost everything.

Mhm. Mhm. I'm sure  ;)
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By renamed040924

@Fetts said:

Ugh... I think I will give up actually.

I'm so sorry for wasting your time, I'm just not up for debating. It's not to late for you to score another match against someone else, and with you're opening arguments over here being nothing but a basic rundown of Data, you can easily just copy/paste it.

Again, I'm so sorry, just that pesky "real life" thing is being an ass recently. Bah.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Fetts
@nickzambuto said:

@Fetts said:

I'm so sorry for wasting your time, I'm just not up for debating. It's not to late for you to score another match against someone else, and with you're opening arguments over here being nothing but a basic rundown of Data, you can easily just copy/paste it.

Again, I'm so sorry, just that pesky "real life" thing is being an ass recently. Bah.

Ah it's ok. I was planning to make a Data Respect Thread sometime and now I can just copy and paste that. Maybe add an extra couple goodies in there. 

And by "that pesky 'real life' thing is being an ass recently", you mean "that sexy beast they call Fetts is just too unstoppable for even the likes of nickz" right? Amiright? I think I'm right :D.... If you don't mean that.... well.... 
GO F@#$ YOURSELF 
GO F@#$ YOURSELF 
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By renamed040924

@Fetts said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Fetts said:

Ah it's ok. I was planning to make a Data Respect Thread sometime and now I can just copy and paste that. Maybe add an extra couple goodies in there.

And by "that pesky 'real life' thing is being an ass recently", you mean "that sexy beast they call Fetts is just too unstoppable for even the likes of nickz" right? Amiright? I think I'm right :D.... If you don't mean that.... well....
GO F@#$ YOURSELF
GO F@#$ YOURSELF

I should learn to only take up matches with characters I know I can debate for - Spidey, Daredevil, etc.

Good luck with that respect thread, I'll definitely check it out. I made a respect thread for Solid Snake just the other day; people said it was good, someone even claimed they always thought Snake was just a random video game commando, but now think he can take on Deathstroke, so I guess it was a success, but I myself think it got a bit too long winded. Basically, keep it short n' sweet and try not to dwell on one feat for too long.

And yes, you successfully deciphered my hidden code. Truth is I'm just deathly afraid of facing you, as I'm scared that if you take a third loss from me in a row it might drive you to suicide, and I don't want to be responsible for that.