CaV: nickthedevil vs HigorM

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

This is a 3 x 3 way Challenge a Viner battle!

• In this corner we have the Secret Six (Bane, Deadshot and Catman), represented by @nickthedevil:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • in the other we have the Marvel Knights (Daredevil, Moon Knight and Punisher), represented by @higorm:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

They're fighting in a generic downtown city setting. It's unpopulated, at night and all standard city lights remain on. They start roughly 40 feet apart and visible. There's a fair amount of cover between them (parked vehicles, bus stops and such). The entire city region is on limits.

Conditions:

• Random encounter.
  • Pre-52 versions for the DC characters.
  • Standard Gear for all characters involved.
  • Win by KO, Incapacitation, Surrender or Death.
  • In character but seriously motivated to win by any means necessary.

Challenge A Viner Rules:

• Do not start extra arguments, post unnecessary scans/videos or interfere in the debate itself in any way. If you wish to inform either of us on anything important or correct us on a point, send us a private message.
  • If any of the above is excessively broken, we may request a mod to assist.
  • Your vote should be decided based on the debating quality and abilities of the participants. Not necessarily on the characters they are representing.
  • A reason for your voting choice would be greatly appreciated too.
  • Regular posting/commenting is fine.
  • As always, may the best debater win.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By nickthedevil

Looks swell. You'll have my opening when I get home tonight.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 HigorM  Moderator
jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Tag me for votes please, this looks awesome.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Secret Six*, BTW :P

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

" Tag me for votes please, this looks awesome. "

tag me too, please.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@nickthedevil:

Character's Presentation

> Matt Murdock a.k.a Daredevil, the Man Without Fear!

"And here comes the harvester! Otherwise known as Daredevil--man without fear!"

No Caption Provided

Personality

Daredevil is a morally righteous hero with a strong sense of law and justice. This has also influenced him into becoming a lawyer. Daredevil objects to total violence and prefers to keep his enemies alive and defeating them rather then slay them. However, Daredevil does have a dark side, and will not hesitate to badly hurt foes in certain circumstances, often when he is under a period of stress.

As the Punisher, he has no superhuman powers. Although, Nick Fury's intel classified him as being power level 6 or greater due to his fighting skills, his weaponry and his use of lethal force.

Personal Data / Characteristics

• Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Eyes: Blue
  • Hair: Red
  • Strength: Olympic Level (Has flipped a full limousine, bent steel, and broken bricks)
  • Speed: Olympic Level
  • Stamina: Enhanced Human
  • Agility: Peak Human
  • Fighting Skills: Master (Level 5/extensive training/master of Ninjitsu, Aikido, Boxing, Wrestling & Aikijutsu)
  • Reflexes: Peak Human
Powers/AbilitiesAgility / Escape Artist/ Intellect / Marksmanship / Radar Sense / Stealth / Super Hearing / Super Smell / Tracking / Unarmed Combat / Weapon Master

Although blind, the Daredevil's remaining four senses function with high levels of superhuman accuracy and sensitivity, giving him abilities far beyond the limits of a sighted person.

> Marc Spector a.k.a. Moon Knight, the Fist of Konshu!

"I am Moon Knight. The bearer of the mantle of Khonshu. Khonshu the justice bringer. I am vengeance."

No Caption Provided

Moon Knight has been a fighter all his life – he’s been a boxer, Marine, mercenary, and finally superhero. Empowered to be the avatar of the Egyptian god of the moon and vengeance, Moon Knight is one of the toughest Marvel vigilantes, with formidable skills and weapons to boot.

Powers/AbilitiesAgility / Escape Artist / Marksmanship / Stealth / Unarmed Combat / Weapons Master

Due to his multiple personalities, Moon Knight possesses formidable psychic resistance and most telepathic or mental attacks are less effective on him. It has also been noted by several people that Moon Knight possesses an extraordinary degree of pain tolerance and has casually ignored debilitating wounds and major injuries to keep fighting.

Throughout his varied careers as a boxer, marine, commando, and CIA agent, Moon Knight possesses a wide range of skills and abilities including military strategy and tactics, infiltration and stealth techniques, military interrogation and torture techniques, driver evasion techniques, and is a competent pilot who can fly most types of aircrafts. He is an expert in a wide variety of military firearms including pistols, sniper rifles, and machine guns with a marksman rating. His military training and background makes him not only an unconventional hero, he can and will use drastic means and extreme violence to stop criminals.

> Frank Castle a.k.a. Punisher, the Ruthless Vigilante!

"Remember my face! It's the last thing you're ever going to see ... and I want you to carry the memory of it straight to HELL!"

No Caption Provided

Personality

The Punisher differs from the majority of vigilantes. The Punisher works outside the traditional system of law and order. He is a remorseless and cold-blooded killer.

The Punisher possesses no superhuman abilities and succeeds solely through ingenuity and the rigorous training of his military upbringing, a finely honed killer instinct and an extensive arsenal of weapons culled from fallen foes and military allies.

Unlike most heroes, Castle has no dual identity, no "real world" job, no known hobbies, and few friends. He spends nearly all of his time planning his next hit, stopping only to recover from injuries or fatigue. Money taken from criminals is used to purchase food, weapons, ammunition, and pay the rent of his many safe-houses.

AbilitiesAgility / Escape Artist / Intellect / Marksmanship / Stealth / Tracking / Unarmed Combat / Weapon Master

Castle has an extensive background with weapons and hand-to-hand combat and is in peak physical condition. His missions are always well planned, and carried out with the utmost preparation and attention to detail.

He is able to access and adapt to just about any situation and turn it to his advantage using only his skills and killer instinct. He has a very high threshold for pain, able to undergo surgery without any kind of anaesthesia, take multiple gunshots and stab wounds and continue fighting, survive multiple explosions that would kill most humans, as well as take hits from superheroes and villains with superhuman strength and continue fighting. The Punisher’s reflexes are second to none he has been shown to be able to shoot Spider-man and super speedsters.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 HigorM  Moderator
Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: Please tag me :D you two as debaters are very good at it and seeing as when you two do a CAV makes me so hyped up.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 HigorM  Moderator
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nickthedevil

@higorm:

Getting to this now.

also, don't mind my posting of scans w/o text. I'm trying to do this through two different devices.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my corner, I have Bane and Catman as my close quarter combatants, both of which are not slouches, but will be very hard to put down, considering that stamina and endurance are both in my favor for this match. I'd need Deadshot, however, to divvy up the players so teamwork doesn't come in to play, my best bet would be to seperate them all so that it would become that much faster to gank two of your characters with my three.

Bane can handle Red Batman. Albeit, Daredevil is faster, Bane has experience with agile and experienced fighters, IE, his fights with Nightwing.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2203247-bane30.jpg

Not saying Daredevil will never be able to get off a hit either, but he doesn't have the capability to go for so long against Bane as he needs to to put him down. Here he sustains an unknown number of bricks thrown by a meta named junior. The only indication of how many he's been hit by is that Junior seems to have forgotten how many bricks she's thrown. I'll add that Bane was stabbed, strangled and beaten before their rigging him up for torture.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/39001/984200-39060_s605_006_122_187lo.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111125237/3778771-1383470681-22149.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111118828/3228574-bane+torture+(4).jpg

Catman can fight Batman-lite. Although not hte best fighter in the world, he has his moments. Chief among them being a loss suffered at the hands of Bronze Tiger, but the result was to be expected. Catman still got numerous good hits in, and his sharp blades allowed him to get a post battle KO on one of the top ten H2H fighters of the DC universe. Catman doesn't fight fair, he fights to win, and that's displayed here.

http://www.razorfine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/secret-six-bronze-tiger-catman.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/43563/1941944-1425907_secret_six__17_013_super.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/99065/4073693-4818764411-31314.jpg

Deadshot is my focus, however. Frank Castle needs to be the first one gone, and Deadshot's the man for the job. Once Castle is gone, it's three on two, and I'm fairly certain Deadshot has the mettle to win swiftly, or if anything even multitask and interfere in the bouts between fighters.

https://dcomixologyssl.sslcs.cdngc.net/i/6736/12173/7cce55934cc03f06264aa9e195c46e74.jpg?h=97e97752049ba4944dc7890192f5bf3d

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nJE1d3n2pPo/TtHUfLWrKkI/AAAAAAAAD9s/5TRW94rqjyc/s1600/Deadshot%2Bvs%2Bspeedster.jpg

http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Deadshot-vs.-Green-Arrow.jpeg

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@nickthedevil: sorry for my absence, I had some impediments lately. Time to get back on track!

Preamble

First, I'll add some impressions about the advantages that I believe my team possess in relation to your team. Considering we are both even in terms of numbers, we need to go for an individual assessment about each character.

All 3 of them (Daredevil, Punisher and Moon Knight) have feats that allow me to say this: my team is superior in terms of Combat Skill. You do have skilled characters on your team but we all know that Deadshot isn't known for his martial arts, and the only one who can truly rely on his martial skill in a combat is Bane. Catman is nowhere near Daredevil or Moon Knight at this department, he can't compete with them, and I hardly believe you got feats for him to prove otherwise.

Now looking at my team we have Daredevil, who is more capable than capable fighter, using a combination of hand to hand fighting skills and great reflexes thanks to his training and radar sense. I'll let his feats speaks for him:

Recent fights:

> vs Cap. America

Fighting Cap. America, but it should be mentioned that Matt wasn't even trying to fight Steve, considering he didn't even go for a direct strike, but instead, he was trying to talk with him , and despite Caps being prepared for the fight with a anti-radar chaffing, I believe it's safe to say that Matt hold his own pretty good while Steve was struggling to hit him.

> vs Deadpool

We all know it's never easy to put the merc with a mouth down, but Daredevil did it pretty well in the end huh? This fights speaks volumes about his combat skill.

> vs Wolverine (brainwashed)

We all remember that Wolverine was willing to kill with no morals in enemy of the state, considering he had already killed a mutant (Northstar), so another great feat for Daredevil.

(credits to @jashro44 for the scans)

So, basically those feats help me show that Daredevil can deal with anyone on your team, considering he already dealt with major threats, which means faster, stronger and more skilled characters in the past, I hardly believe he would have any trouble in this scenario, since from my point of view, your team don't bring anything new to the table that he's already used to deal with.

Punisher

Shooting spider-man (again?)

No Caption Provided

If he can tag Spider-Man, I believe it's more than safe to say he can tag any of your team members no matter how much skilled they might be, they will never be as good as the spidey.

To Summarize

I believe that my team can win this fight using their combined talents. They all have what it takes in terms of skill set to complement one another. We have Daredevil's martial skill combined with superior tracking and reflexes through superhuman senses and radar; the Punisher who will stay at a distance to cover his teammates and shoot your team from range, considering his impressive precision feats, which for example his precise moving targets shooting ability. Moon Knight has experience, he's someone who can adapt to superhuman combat situations better with higher versatility, Moon Knight grants my team the the advantage of Superior Gear. I hardly believe your team will be able to get pass through his carbonadium armor, not to mention you'd have to tag him first.

I believe that Moon Knight grants my team the Physicals advantage. Except for Bane, the others on your team are pretty much even and not known for strength feats. MK has consistently shown great close-quarter combat skills, showing finesse with both HTH combat as well as with his bo-staff. He has had far more impressive showings of agility and speed then Catman or Deadshot, maybe even Bane.

Marksmanship-wise, I'd say that my team is slightly superior considering the combination of these 3 marvel vigilantes. That's another advantage I can easily see going to my side, the only real threat being only Deadshot.

Here some feats for Moon Knight:

> Fighting ability - next scans shows him fighting and overcoming several different enemies, such as Nick Fury, Gambit, U.S. Agent, Weapon Omega, Swordsman, Hobglobin, among others. It also shows him using the pressure points tecnique.

> Accuracy

So, I can prove by feats that my team is quite more capable of winning this contest, and they shall come in the next post.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 HigorM  Moderator
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nickthedevil

@higorm: I did not get this in my notifications. Will return.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 HigorM  Moderator
VenomousTaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers