PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PreCrisisBardock

PreCrisisBardock:vs.

joewell:Rules:Morals on and in character.No BFRWin by Death or KO.Starts 99 meters away. All weapons/techniques work as they're supposed to. Voters, please no debating, leave it to the debaters.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's the versions pictured right?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: Good! Can you put a starting distance up ( Preferably one of about 100 or so meters. ) and specify that the demigod's weapons will work on the ninjas?

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then I might look this over.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: Thanks. Imma let you make a choice here really quick. I already have openers written out for both of these characters that are honestly rather long, but contain everything you would need to know. Would you rather me recycle these long winded yet heavily informational posts or create a new one that would be easier to read but probably have less info?

If you pick the latter I may not get it up until tomorrow or the day after, but if I can reuse my old ones I can most likely post tonight.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@precrisisbardock: Thanks. Imma let you make a choice here really quick. I already have openers written out for both of these characters that are honestly rather long, but contain everything you would need to know. Would you rather me recycle these long winded yet heavily informational posts or create a new one that would be easier to read but probably have less info?

If you pick the latter I may not get it up until tomorrow or the day after, but if I can reuse my old ones I can most likely post tonight.

I don't have anywhere else to go, hit me with the wall of text.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Joewell911

@precrisisbardock Here it is!

Perseus Jackson

No Caption Provided

Percy Jackson is the demigod son of Poseidon and Sally Jackson. Poseidon is the ancient Greek god of the sea and being his son grants Percy various superhuman abilities. Along with increased physical prowess, Percy gains mastery over all water and a boost whenever he touches it. He also has an innate talent for swordplay that was even more improved on while training at Camp Half Blood.

Strength:

Percy's strength is far above an average human.

My legs tensed. I couldn't jump sideways, so I leaped straight up, kicking off the creature's head, using it like a springboard, turning in midair and landing on its neck. ..... I got both my hands around one horn and pulled backward with all my might. The monster tensed, gave a surprised grunt, then-snap!

The Lightning Thief pg.54-55

This is from the first few chapters of the first book. After just discovering he was a demigod and being attacked by the legendary Minotaur, he leaps up it's body ( said to be 7 feet tall ) and breaks his horn off, something a normal human could not do.

In desperation I uncapped Riptide and slashed at the fountain, cleaving it in two. Salt water spilled everywhere, and the great stone font crashed to the floor in pieces.

The Battle of the Labyrinth pg.88

Here he slices through solid stone with ease.

I brought Riptide down on the dragon's foot and sliced off a talon

The Demigod Files pg. 58

Percy can cut through a Celestial Bronze ( A magical metal that is stronger than normal metals ) dragon's food.

As they ran past one of the black trees, he slashed his sword across the trunk. He heard it topple, followed by the satisfying crunch of several dozen arai as they were squashed flat.

House of Hades pg. 233

And also full trees large enough to crush dozens of monsters in a single slice.

I think that's enough for this section. Let's move on to...

Speed/Reactions

This is another aspect Percy far bests any human in. I'll try to make this one a little quicker and only get the top feats because I'm not trying to make this to long.

"Get in!" I yelled. I uncapped Riptide and slashed the first volley of arrows out of the air

Sea of Monsters pg.133

Percy is able to uncap Riptide ( Which I've yet to explain, it's a Celestial Bronze sword that doubles as a pen and always reappears in his pocket when lost ) and block arrows out the sky.

The first skeleton fired. Time slowed down. I won't say I could see the bullet, but I could feel its path, the same way I felt currents in the ocean. I deflected it off the edge of my blade and kept charging.

The Titan's Curse pg.168

He deflects a handgun bullet shot at him by a skeletons.

[Piper] rolled to the edge of the road and looked back, dazed and horrified, as [Percy and Jason] crossed swords, gold against bronze. Sparks flew. Their blades blurred-strike and parry-and the pavement trembled. The first exchange only lasted a second, but Piper couldn't believe the speed of their sword fighting.

Mark of Athena pg.129

Piper, another demigod, describes Percy's blade as a blur while he's fighting Jason, the son of Zeus. This is also a skill feat, considering he can dual evenly with Jason, an amazing swordsmen who was trained since childhood.

Of course there is more, but this should be enough for the opener.

Durability/Pain Resistance

He can take quite a bit before going down.

[Kronos] looked at me with amusement. Then he flicked his hand, and I flew across the room. I slammed against the pillar. I struggled to my feet, blinking the stars out of my eyes, but Kronos had already grasped the handle of his scythe.

The Battle of the Labyrinth pg.303-394

Percy get's thrown by Kronos ( Titan of Time ) and gets up.

I swung my sword, and Atlas knocked me aside with the shaft of his javelin. I flew through the air and slammed into a brick wall..I tried to dodge, but the javelin hit me caught me in the chest and sent me flying like a rag doll. I slammed into the ground, my head spinning.

The Titan's Curse pg.267

Is slapped around by another Titan, this time it's Atlas, who is the one who normally holds up the sky.

He scooped lava out of the nearest furnace. It set his fingers ablaze, but this didn't seem to bother him at all. The other elder Telekhines did the same. The first one threw a glop of molten rock at me and set my pants on fire. Two more splattered across my chest. I dropped my sword in sheer terror and swatted at my clothes. Fire was engulfing me. Strangely, it felt only warm at first, but it was getting hotter by the instant.

"Your father's nature protects you," one said. "Makes you hard to burn. But not impossible, youngling. Not impossible"

The threw more lava at me, and I remember screaming. My whole body was on fire. The pain was worse than anything I'd ever felt. I was being consumed. I crumpled to the metal floor and heard the demons howling in delight... I needed the sea. I felt a tugging sensation in my gut, but I had nothing around to help me. Not a faucet or a river. Not even a petrified seashell this time. And besides, the last time I'd unleashed my power at the stables it had almost gotten away from me.

I had no choice. I called to the sea. I reached inside myself and remembered the waves and the currents, the endless power of the ocean. And I let it all loose in one horrible scream.

Afterward, I could never describe what happened. An explosion, a tidal wave, a whirlwind of power simultaneously catching me up and blasting me downward into the lava. Fire and water collided, superheated steam, and I shot upward from the heart of the volcano in a huge explosion, just one piece of flotsam thrown free by a million pounds of pressure. The last thing I before losing consciousness was flying, flying so high Zeus would never have forgiven me, and then beginning to fall, smoke and fire and water streaming from me. I was a comet hurtling toward the earth.

The Battle of the Labyrinth pg.205-206

Here, Percy is being attacked while in a volcano. First, he has lava thrown at him and is hardly phased. Then, he survives ( but is knocked out by ) the explosion of the volcano, which he caused. This is also an extremely impressive feat of water control, seeing that he summons enough to make a volcano explode.

I didn't wait for [Artemis'] answer. I took out Riptide and slashed through her chains. Then I stepped next to her and braced myself on one knee-holding up my hands-and touched the cold, heavy clouds. For a moment, Artemis and I bore the weight together. It was the heaviest thing I'd ever felt, as if I were being crushed under a thousand trucks. I wanted to black out from the pain, but I breathed deeply. I can do this.

Then Artemis slipped out from under the burden, and I held it alone.

Afterward, I tried many times to explain what it felt like. I couldn't.

Every muscle in my body turned to fire. My bones felt like they were melting. I wanted to scream, but I didn't have the strength to open my mouth. I began to sink, lower and lower to the ground, the sky's weight crushing me.

The Titan's Curse pg. 268-269

Here, Percy holds up the freaking sky!! Granted, he nearly dies from it, but still. Now you may be asking how much the sky weighs and honestly I couldn't answer that without some kind of crazy calc. But it was enough to nearly kill the goddess Artemis and was compared to "a thousand trucks", so it must be fairly heavy.

Each time a demon disintegrated, Percy felt a heavier sense of dread as another curse settled on him. Some were harsh and painful: a stabbing in the gut, a burning sensation like he was blasted by a blowtorch. Some were subtle: a chill in the blood, an uncontrollable twitch in his right eye.

The House of Hades pg.237

Percy is fighting demons that make him feel the pain of a monster he's killed every time one dies. He chops down dozens of these monsters that all put extremely painful curses on him and is still able to fight at the end. He has great willpower and will fight until his body won't no longer.

Skill

Percy is a fantastic swordsman that has bested many enemies.

Luke poured ice water on his head, which looked like such a good idea, I did the same...Somehow, I kept [Luke] from getting a shot at my sword. My senses opened up. I saw his attacks coming. I countered. I stepped forward and tried a thrust of my own. Luke deflected it easily, but I saw a change in his face. His eyes narrowed, and he started to press me with more force.

The sword grew heavy in my hand. The balance was not right..I tried the disarming maneuver.

My blade hit the base of Luke's and I twisted, putting my whole weight in a downward thrust.

clang.

Luke's sword rattled against the stones. The tip of my blade was an inch from his undefended chest.

The Lightning Thief pg. 109-111

While wielding an unbalanced sword he beats "the best swordsman in the last 300 years", Luke, when he was 12 and with little training.

[Ares] cleaved downward at my head, but I wasn't there.

My body thought for me. The water seemed to push me into the air and I catapoluted over him, slashing as I came down. But Ares was just as quick. He twisted, and the strike that should've caught him directly in the spine was deflected off the end of his sword hilt...His sword had a reach several feet longer than Riptide...He knocked my blade out of my hands and kicked me in the chest. I went airborne, twenty, maybe thirty feet. I would've broken my back if I hadn't crashed into the soft sand of a sand dune..I could see where Ares was tensing. I could tell which way he would strike. At the same time, I was aware of Annabeth and Grover, thirty feet to my left...I felt the rhythm of the sea, the waves growing larger as the tide rolled in, and suddenly I had an idea. Little waves, I thought. And the waves behind me seemed to recede. I was holding back the tide by force of will, but tension was building, like carbonation behind a cork... I released the tide and jumped, rocketing straight over Ares on a wave.

A six foot wall of water smashed him full in the face, leaving him cursing and sputtering with a mouth full of seaweed. I landed behind him with a splash and feinted toward his head, as I done before. He turned in time to raise his sword, but this time he was disoriented, he didn't anticipate the trick. I changed direction, lunged to the side, and stabbed Riptide straight down in the water, sending the point through the god's heel.

The Lightning Thief pg.326-330

Book 1 Percy, who only had a couple weeks of training, lands a hit on the God of War Ares while only 12 years old. He also shows some kind of body reading thing and good hydrokinesis.

Part of their problem was Percy. He fought like a demon, whirling through defenders' ranks in a completely unorthodox style, rolling under their feet, slashing with his sword instead of stabbing like a Roman would, whacking campers with the flat of his blade, and generally causing mass panic...-but Percy put a stop to it. He somersaulted over a line of shields and slammed the butt of his sword into Octavian's helmet. The centurion collapsed like a sock puppet.

The Son of Neptune pg. 139

Decimates an army of Roman demigods ( All being trained at the militaristic Camp Jupiter ).

He saw Percy at the end of the Via Principalis, holding off the army of ghosts. He’d overturned the chariot and destroyed several buildings, but every time he threw off a wave of attackers in his hurricane, the ghosts simply got up and charged again. Every time Percy slashed one of them down with his sword, the ghost re-formed immediately. Percy had backed up almost as far as he could go. Behind him was the side gate of the camp, and about twenty feet beyond that, the edge of the glacier.

The Son of Neptune pg.456

Percy is fighting off an army of endlessly respawning ghost soldiers ( Said to be at least 100). He even ends up beating the army, but I'll save that for the next section...

Hydrokinesis

Being the son of Poseidon Percy gets absolute control over water and is boosted when he is in it.

And I could see how impressive Percy's magic trick was.

The entire cul-de-sac was engulfed in a hurricane. Percy stood at the edge, unmoved, but the water was churning so fast now that even the giant crocodile lost his footing. Wrecked cars scraped along the pavement. Mailboxes were pulled out of lawns and swept away. The water increased in volume as well as speed, rising up and turning the entire neighborhood into a liquid centrifuge.

It was my turn to be stunned. A few moments ago I had decided Percy was no magician. Yet I'd never seen a magician who could control so much water.

Son of Sobek

Percy creates a massive hurricane, powerful enough to throw around cars and move a 40 foot long magical Crocodile.

We leaped off the top deck and straight into the bay, but we were only under water for a moment. I felt the power of the ocean surging through me. I willed the water to swirl around me, building force until we burst out of the bay on top a thirty-foot-high waterspout. I steered us straight toward the monster.... The sea serpent came after me. I quickly turned the waterspout to face him, then summoned all my power and willed the water to even greater heights.

WHOOOOM

Ten thousand gallons of salt water crashed into the monster. I leaped over its head, uncapped Riptide, and slashed with all my might at the creature's neck. The monster roared. Green blood spouted from the wound, and the serpent sank beneath the waves

Percy Jackson and the Stolen Chariot

Percy can create and ride on tall waterspouts and create waves of "ten thousand gallons"

They charged straight toward the water. I imagined the sea turning solid, the waves becoming a firm surface all the way to Manhattan. The war chariot hit the surf, the horses' fiery breath smoking all around us, and we rode the tops of the waves straight across New York Harbor

Percy Jackson and the Stolen Chariot

Can solidify water enough so that a Chariot can ride on it.

Percy thrust out his hands. An intense tugging sensation filled his gut, and the Tiber obeyed his will. The river surged. Whirlpools formed on either side of Frank. Giant watery hands erupted from the stream, copying Percy's movements.

Son of Neptune pg.25-26

Can also make water constructs.

Percy was fighting like a whirlwind. In fact..he was a whirlwind. A miniature hurricane of water and ice vapor churned around him as he waded through the enemy, knocking Roman ghosts away, deflecting arrows and spears.

Son of Neptune pg.455

Can make miniature hurricanes that deflect projectiles.

Then [Percy] slammed Riptide into the ice at his feet. The entire glacier shuddered. Ghosts fell to their knees. Behind Percy, a wave of gray water even taller than the glacier. Water shot from the chasms and crevices in the ice. As the water hit, the back half of the camp crumbled. The entire edge of the glacier peeled away, cascading into the void-carrying buildings, ghosts, and Percy Jackson over the edge.

Son of Neptune pg.461

Creates a 350 foot tall wave that destroys half the Hubbard Glacier and the buildings that were on it.

It leaped over her-an enormous shadow with teeth-and just as it hit me, as I stumbled backwards and felt its razor sharp claws cut through my armor... By some miracle, I was still alive. I didn't want to look underneath my shredded armor. My chest felt warm and wet, and I knew I was badly cut...I was too tired to argue. I stepped back into the creek, the whole camp gathering around me. Instantly, I felt better. I could feel the cuts on my chest closing up.

The Lightning Thief pg.124

While in water, he can heal from deep cuts.

Jason Grace

No Caption Provided

Jason Grace is the demigod son of the Roman god of the Sky, Jupiter. Being the son of Jupiter grants him powers over lightning and the air, along with some superhuman stats. Because he has attended the roman demigod training camp, Camp Jupiter, for a majority of his life, he is also a superb swordsman.

Strength:

Jason raised his javelin to block the giant's next strike-a big mistake. Don't fight force with force, a voice chided him-the wolf Lupa, who told him that long ago. He managed to deflect the spear, but it grazed his shoulder, and his arm went numb.

The Lost Hero pg 461

Jason is able to block a spear strike from a giant who causes the ground to shake by slamming his spear into the earth.

One last time Jason flew at [Clytius], kicking him in the chest, and the giant's breastplate shattered. Clytius staggered backward..He fell to his knees, and the demigods encircled him

The House of Hades pg 560

He can break through a large metal breastplate with a kick.

Piper and Jason went to work on Hygeia. They slashed through the statue's knees

Blood of Olympus pg 335

Can cut through the metal knees of an statue.

Durability:

Dylan raised his hand, arcs of electricity running between his fingers, and blasted Jason in the chest...[Jason] rose unsteadily to his feet

The Lost Hero pg 22

Even at the beginning of the series Jason can take enough lightning to "kill twenty men."

Jason managed to avoid the prongs of the trident again, but the giant swung the other end around and smacked him in the chest.

Blood of Olympus pg 265

Tanks a hit from a super strong giant.

One last try: Jason took a deep breath and charged.

Enceladus let him approach, grinning with anticipation. At the last second, Jason faked a strike and rolled between the giant's legs. He came up quickly, thrusting with all his might, ready to stab the giant in the small of his back, but Enceladus anticipated the trick. He stepped aside with too much speed and agility for a giant, as if the earth were helping him move. He swept his spear sideways and met Jason's javelin-and with a snap like a shotgun blast, the golden weapon shattered.

The explosion was hotter than the giant's breath, blinding Jason with golden light. The force knocked him off his feet and squeezed the breath out of him.

The Lost Hero pg 462

Jason gets up from a big point blank explosion that created a 30 foot crater.

Speed/Reactions:

Jason swung at the first spirit. His blade passed through it and the creature's smoky form disintegrated. The second spirit let loose a bolt of lightning, but Jason's blade absorbed the charge. Jason stepped in-one quick thrust, and the second storm spirit dissolved into gold powder

The Lost Hero pg 23

He absorbs a bolt of lightning from a spirit.

This time Jason's senses were on high alert. He felt the air ripple as an arrow materialized, racing towards Nico's chest.

Jason intercepted it with his sword and deflected it sideways.

House of Hades pg 285

Jason blocks an arrow that wasn't even shot at him and only became visible mid-flight.

Half flying, half leaping, Jason landed on the giant's scaly reptilian knee and climbed up the giant's arm before Porphyrion even realized what had happened.

The Lost Hero pg 510

He can speed blitz a giant while running vertically up it's body ( Which is about 30 feet tall )

Skill:

[Piper] rolled to the edge of the road and looked back, dazed and horrified, as [Percy and Jason] crossed swords, gold against bronze. Sparks flew. Their blades blurred-strike and parry-and the pavement trembled. The first exchange only took a second, but Piper couldn't believe the speed of their sword fighting.

Mark of Athena pg 129

Can battle evenly with Percy Jackson ( Who has defeated the God of War, deflected bullets, and destroyed armies of monsters ). They're able to strike and parry each other multiple times a second and hit so hard the ground shakes.

Jason kept fighting, spinning his javelin-slicing through ghosts, knocking ghouls off their feet.

The Blood of Olympus pg 36

He's taking on an army of ghost. I believe it was stated to be over a hundred, so it's pretty impressive.

Lit charged.

The guy was fast. He slashed and sliced, and Jason could barely dodge the strikes, but his mind went into a different mode-analyzing patterns, learning Lit's style, which was all offense, no defense.

The Lost Hero pg 358

Dodges attack from Lit as he shows his tactical mind.

Lightning:

Thunder rumbled. Outside, the sky turned black.

"You know another good use for gold?" Jason said.

Midas raised his eyebrows, suddenly excited. "Yes?"

"It's an excellent conductor of electricity."

Jason raised his javelin, and the ceiling exploded. A lightning bolt ripped through the roof like it was an eggshell, connected with the tip of Jason's spear, and sent out arcs of electricity that blasted the sofa to shreds. Chunks of ceiling plaster crashed down. The chandelier groaned and snapped off its chain, and Midas screamed as it pinned him to the floor.

The Lost Hero pg 359

Destroys a golden mansion's roof with lightning.

Just then, thunder boomed overhead. Lightning flashed, and the bars on the nearest window burst into sizzling, melted stubs of iron.

Jason flew in like Peter Pan, electricity sparking around him and his gold sword steaming.

House of Hades pg 91

His lightning can melt iron instantly.

With a deafening blast, a white-hot bolt arced from the sky, straight through Jason's body as he leaped, wreathed in lightning, at the giant king.

Blood of Olympus pg 405

He can cover his entire body in lightning.

An arrow whistled toward Jason's face. He blew it aside with a gust of wind, then cut through a line of sword-wielding ghouls and noticed a dozen suitors regrouping by the fountain to charge Annabeth. He lifted his javelin to the sky. A bolt of lightning ricocheted off the point and blasted the ghosts to ions, leaving a smoking crater where the earthen fountain had been.

Blood of Olympus pg 37

Can ionize monsters and destroy a stone fountain, along with block an arrow with wind and cut down some ghosts.

Also, this is a strange place to mention this, but you can see that he's wielding a javelin opposed to the sword he has been. You see, he uses a magical sword that can changed between to the two instantly.

Wind:

Last section, sorry if this has been a little bland. It'll get better once the debate starts.

As [Jason, Leo, and Piper] ascended, Jason gathered the wind and clouds around him. The sky responded with frightening speed. Soon they were in the eye of a maelstrom. Lightning burned his eyes. Thunder made his teeth vibrate...Gaea tried to disintegrate, but the winds kept her aloft.....Gaea turned to loose white sand, but Jason summoned a squadron of venti who churned around her, constraining her in a cocoon of wind.

Gaea fought back. When she wasn't disintegrating, she lashed out with shrapnel blasts of stone and soil that Jason barely deflected.

Blood of Olympus pg 461

He can create storms powerful enough to hold the Primordial Goddess of the Earth in the sky. He can also summon Venti, storm spirits, to do his bidding and ride on as steeds.

He summoned the winds and tossed tossed three ghouls off the side of the hill like rag dolls. He skewered a fourth, then willed his javelin to shrink back into a sword and hacked through another group of spirits.

Blood of Olympus pg 37

Powerful enough to ragdoll people sized ghouls.

Jason summoned gusts of wind to last aside javelins and arrows. He deflected a vial of Greek fire right up the throat of a gryphon, which burst into flames and spiraled into the pit.

House of Hades pg 505

His wind also makes a great defense.

Ok, now that we got intros out the way we can start the fun stuff! I'll give my outview on the battle after you post your intro.

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Interesting .

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool :)

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PreCrisisBardock

Opener

Sasuke Uchiha:

No Caption Provided

Bio:

Sasuke Uchiha (うちはサスケ, Uchiha Sasuke) is one of the last surviving members of Konohagakure's Uchiha clan. He became a shinobi so he could someday grow strong enough to exact revenge against his older brother, Itachi, who had slaughtered their entire clan.

Abilities:

• Expert martial artist.
  • Faster than sound combat speed.
  • Multiple Fire Style Jutsu
  • Chidori (Lightning Release)
  • Sharingan - Can see Chakra, Can copy almost any technique, Precognition, "Super-Perception."
  • Cursed Seal of Heaven
  • Ninja Tools (Kunai, Ninja Stars, Shuriken, Wire, etc.)
  • Basic Jutsus (Clone, transformation, etc.)
  • Can walk on water.
  • Trained Killer.

Naruto Uzumaki:

No Caption Provided

Bio:

Naruto Uzumaki (うずまきナルト, Uzumaki Naruto) is a shinobi of Konohagakure. He became the jinchūriki of the Nine-Tails on the day of his birth, a fate that caused him to be ostracised by most of Konoha throughout his childhood. After joining Team Kakashi, Naruto worked hard to gain the village's respect and acknowledgement all the while chasing his dream to become Hokage.

Abilities:

• Expert Martial Artist.
  • Faster Than Sound Combat Speed.
  • Shadow Clone Jutsu (Exact replicas of himself, lower durability).
  • Rasengan
  • Nine Tails Chakra. (Amps physicals and stamina)
  • Ninja Tools (Kunai, Ninja Stars, Shuriken.)
  • Basic Jutsus. (Tranformation, etc.)
  • Can walk on water.
  • Minor Healing Factor.
  • Trained Killer.

Physicals:

Quick overview, upon request I will provide more proof.

Strength:

(Naruto) Kicks Partially transformed Gaara away with a Single hit.

No Caption Provided

Casually punched Sasuke across a valley and broke the surrounding rocks.

No Caption Provided

(Sasuke) Casually dislocates Peak Humans arms.

No Caption Provided

One punch sends Naruto flying across the valley.

No Caption Provided

Overall, Naruto/Sasuke are about equals.

Speed:

(Naruto) Blitzes Sasuke, who is Faster Than Sound.

No Caption Provided

(Sasuke) Casually dodges an AOE Sound attack while carrying Naruto and Sakura.

Overall, they are about equal.

Durability:

(Naruto) Tanks multiple hits from Kiba/Akamaru.

No Caption Provided

Tanks this without dying.

Tanks his right lung getting pierced:

No Caption Provided

(Sasuke) Gets thrown into a mountainside, cracks the rock, is chill about it.

No Caption Provided

Not even hurt after this:

No Caption Provided

Overall, they are about equals.

Intelligence:

(Naruto) Able to trick the demon of the mist Zabuza in order to free Kakashi.

No Caption Provided

Able to trick Neji (A genius prodigy.)

No Caption Provided

Able to trick one of the Sound Ninja 4.

No Caption Provided

(Sasuke) Natural Genius.

No Caption Provided

Able to use strategy to create openings against superior opponents:

No Caption Provided

Able to quickly deduce the true purpose of the Chunin Exam's first phase.

No Caption Provided

They are both brilliant Strategists.

Special Justu:

(Naruto) Able to create Hundreds of Shadow Clones.

Rasengan pushed back Kabuto and made him break a boulder upon impact. Busted up a Water Tower. Can imbue 9 tails Chakra into his Rasengan.

(Sasuke) Possesses Multiple Fire Jutsu.

(Unlike Rasengan, Chidori is a focused attack, it doesn't do much AOE damage). Pierces a water tower. Pierces Gaaras Ultimate attack and makes him bleed (Gaaras normal defense has tanked point blank explosions.)

He can see an enemies move before he performs it via Sharingan. He can also completely copy an enemies fighting style.

/Opener. You're up @joewell

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Joewell911

@precrisisbardock:Ok, let's do this!

The Fight

I'll be honest, the ninjas are pretty impressive, but it's nothing the my demigod heroes can't handle.

Once the fight begins, Percy will do what's natural to him and jump in the ocean. Jason will use his air manipulation and take to the skies, as he often does.

The demigods not being on the ground severely limits the ninja's ways of taking them down. Their close range techniques and physicals will be made much less effective now that the demigods are hundreds of feet away.

Now I am aware both of the ninjas have ways of reaching the demigods, but it would be foolish of them to try. While they are able to walk on water, I doubt they can do such while the water is moving and actively trying to kill them. The second either laid a foot in the water they would be attacked by thousands of gallons of water while their opponent sat comfortably out of reach underwater.

I don't think either ninjas can fly, only jump far, but jumping up to Jason wouldn't be the smartest choice. As the son of the sky god, Jason can control the air with extreme power. Jumping to Jason would lead to them being slammed back to the ground by the air itself.

So, now that the ninjas close range options are limited, that leaves all their long range techniques, which honestly won't be that useful.

Shadow Clones

While these guys will even the playing field a little, they won't help access Percy or Jason in the water or skies. If they charge at Percy he'll simply wipe them out with a massive wave of building shattering water, and if they leap to Jason they'll either be slammed back to the earth or zapped with lightning. All in all the clones won't be very useful in this fight due to their low durability and the demigods large AoE attacks.

Rasengan

This technique will be more useful than the clones but overall not very helpful. From what I understood, this took several seconds to charge up and Naruto had slow down significantly to use it. While he is charging it Jason could shock him or Percy could hit him with a wave.

Even if he were to fire it off, either Percy or Jason could dodge. They each have around mach 2 reactions ( Percy blocked a bullet and Jason kept up with him. ) and complete maneuverability in their element.

If they some how were tagged by this attack, I believe either could fight through it. Jason took a point blank explosion that made a 30 foot deep crater in a mountain while Percy withstood being crushed by the skies weight. Pair that with Percy's healing factor and he'll be just fine.

Fire Jutsu

These will be pretty useless as well for the same reasons the Rasengan is. Sasuke can't move at the same speeds while using them and either of the demigods could avoid it. But even if it did hit they could shrug if off. Percy could survive after having lava thrown on him and Jason took a powerful lightning bolt to the chest. Each one is way hotter than Sasuke's Jutsus.

Chidori

This one would be much more useful if the demigods weren't out of reach. It being a close range technique makes it about as useful as any punch in this situation, which isn't very.

Sharingan

This is honestly the most useful thing your team possesses imo. It'll allow Sasuke to last for a little bit, but eventually he'll be put down. Some attacks, such as 350 foot tall waves, simply can't be dodged dispute if you know it's coming.

To recap:

• The Demigods will be far out of reach to any close combat techniques due to them being in the air/on the ocean.
  • Shadow Clones won't be very useful due to their lack of durability and the demigod's AoE attacks.
  • Rasengan and the Fire Jutsu's can be tanked or dodged and will leave the ninjas open for attack while they charge.
  • The Chidori will be of little use unless you can get them to a stable battleground.
  • The Sharingan will help Sasuke survive a little longer and avoid more attacks but once Naruto is taken out he will be overwhelmed by large AoE attacks and the air itself working against him.

Ok, so we've covered the defensive plan on the Demigod's side, but how will they bring the ninjas down? Well, allow me to list just a few ways.

Naruto vs Percy

If Naruto is to engage Percy in the water he will surely be defeated. While I'll give him the general speed advantage, Percy has the reactions and fighting skill to keep up. If he ever does feel like he's being overwhelmed, Percy can use his personal hurricane to even the playing field.

Hyperion stumbled like he was being pushed away. Water sprayed in his face, stinging his eyes. The wind picked up, and Hyperion staggered backward...Then I looked down, and realized I was standing in the middle of my own personal hurricane. Clouds of water vapor swirled around me, winds so powerful they buffeted Hyperion and flattened the grass in a twenty-yard radius. Enemy warriors threw javelins at me, but the storm knocked them aside.

"Sweet," I muttered. "But a little more!"

Lightning flickered around me. The clouds darkened and the rain swirled faster. I closed in on Hyperion and blew him off his feet...I slashed and jabbed, letting my reflexes take over. Hyperion could barely defend himself. His eyes kept trying to ignite, but the hurricane quenched his flames.

The Last Olympian pg 245

With this Naruto will be blinded by the water, pushed away by the powerful winds, and quickly defeated by Percy's skill. All it would take is a single stab to the head and Naruto would go down.

Alternatively, Percy can just throw a building busting wave his way and continue doing such until Naruto is tagged. Considering the water he'll have to walk on in order to get close is constantly resisting him, this shouldn't take long. After he is hit it'll go quickly downhill. He'll continue to be hit until he dies, and if that takes to long Percy can drown him forcefully.

Her eyes watered even more.

Oh, good, Percy thought. More water.

Percy imagined her nose and throat filling with her own tears.

Akhlys gagged.

House of Hades 363

Naruto vs Jason

Naruto will be defeated even easier here. He has no logical way of reaching Jason other than maybe using his clones as some sort of ladder. On the other hand, Jason can slow him down significant by controlling the wind around him while simultaneously launching lightning bolts at him that can one shot. Keep in mind this does move as fast as natural lightning, so there will be no dodging after it is shot.

At the most, Jason traps him in a storm sphere like he did Gaia and obliterates him with lightning. He wouldn't be able to escape before he is hit by lightning and he wouldn't survive lightning that can ionize foes.

Sasuke vs Percy

I do believe Sasuke will fare a little better than his orange clad friend, but he would be able to win for the same reasons. The hurricane and the fact he will be forced to fight on the water means he will go down in a similar manner as Naruto.

Sasuke vs Jason

Honestly you can just read back on the Naruto vs Jason thing. Sasuke will be unable to hit Jason with any long range attacks due to to his reactions and maneuverability while Jason will put him down with lightning while binding him with wind.

Aaand I think that should be good for now. Please forgive any grammar mistakes ( Or mistakes in general ), I was writing this while trying to babysit my two sisters and may have missed some things lol

Can't wait for your response!

zenpaktoe82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Counters!

Part I:

Once the fight begins, Percy will do what's natural to him and jump in the ocean. Jason will use his air manipulation and take to the skies, as he often does.

The demigods not being on the ground severely limits the ninja's ways of taking them down. Their close range techniques and physicals will be made much less effective now that the demigods are hundreds of feet away.

I need some stuff to show they would immediately run away. They know nothing of my team, they'd likely use there weapons in conjunction with there powers. IMO this is very out of character.

Now I am aware both of the ninjas have ways of reaching the demigods, but it would be foolish of them to try. While they are able to walk on water, I doubt they can do such while the water is moving and actively trying to kill them. The second either laid a foot in the water they would be attacked by thousands of gallons of water while their opponent sat comfortably out of reach underwater.

Strategies can be made to counter there false sense of safety. For Example:

No Caption Provided

Like one of Beginning of series Naruto's plans against a Water manipulator (how convenient.)

And considering he can spawn 100s of Shadow Clones casually, they can do this in bulk.

Multiple clones can transform into Shuriken/Other ninja tools to get behind Percy/Jason, and then transform back and use Rasengan right on them, which should OHKO them.

I don't think either ninjas can fly, only jump far, but jumping up to Jason wouldn't be the smartest choice. As the son of the sky god, Jason can control the air with extreme power. Jumping to Jason would lead to them being slammed back to the ground by the air itself.

So, now that the ninjas close range options are limited, that leaves all their long range techniques, which honestly won't be that useful.

Can he push down all those clones at once? If so, it just leaves him more open for my plan.

Shadow Clones

While these guys will even the playing field a little, they won't help access Percy or Jason in the water or skies. If they charge at Percy he'll simply wipe them out with a massive wave of building shattering water, and if they leap to Jason they'll either be slammed back to the earth or zapped with lightning. All in all the clones won't be very useful in this fight due to their low durability and the demigods large AoE attacks.

Their only disadvantage is durability, they still have the rest of Naruto's physicals, they pay a key part in distracting and overwhelming you, also finishing you off.

Rasengan

This technique will be more useful than the clones but overall not very helpful. From what I understood, this took several seconds to charge up and Naruto had slow down significantly to use it. While he is charging it Jason could shock him or Percy could hit him with a wave.

He doesn't have to slow down to use it (wut?).

No Caption Provided

He's able to match Sasuke's speed while using it fine. It takes a second to charge, but your team has there hands full as it is and they won't be expecting it.

Even if he were to fire it off, either Percy or Jason could dodge. They each have around mach 2 reactions ( Percy blocked a bullet and Jason kept up with him. ) and complete maneuverability in their element.

If they some how were tagged by this attack, I believe either could fight through it. Jason took a point blank explosion that made a 30 foot deep crater in a mountain while Percy withstood being crushed by the skies weight. Pair that with Percy's healing factor and he'll be just fine.

Tell that to Kabuto. Even if they did tank my sneak attack from behind, they'd be massively disoriented and injured from it and that just makes another opening for another one.

As for dodging, Sasuke was too fast for an ultimate defense that blocked a point blank explosion, this was in the middle of the series, EOS Naruto/Sasuke were even.

And I'm pretty sure they were near KO/Death after both of those.

These will be pretty useless as well for the same reasons the Rasengan is. Sasuke can't move at the same speeds while using them and either of the demigods could avoid it. But even if it did hit they could shrug if off. Percy could survive after having lava thrown on him and Jason took a powerful lightning bolt to the chest. Each one is way hotter than Sasuke's Jutsus.

He just has to make the handsigns, plus they won't expect it. Please post Jason taking a lightning bolt of that power, you posted him tanking Electricity from someones fingers, and Percy said "The pain was worse than anything I'd ever felt", he'd be affected by it, not one-shotted, but affected. Plus it can be used to evaporate Percy's water attacks.

This one would be much more useful if the demigods weren't out of reach. It being a close range technique makes it about as useful as any punch in this situation, which isn't very.

If they get hit by it it's an almost certain one hit kill.

This is honestly the most useful thing your team possesses imo. It'll allow Sasuke to last for a little bit, but eventually he'll be put down. Some attacks, such as 350 foot tall waves, simply can't be dodged dispute if you know it's coming.

Fire Jutsu will evaporate it. He can also use Substitution to escape into the forest.

Part II:

If Naruto is to engage Percy in the water he will surely be defeated. While I'll give him the general speed advantage, Percy has the reactions and fighting skill to keep up. If he ever does feel like he's being overwhelmed, Percy can use his personal hurricane to even the playing field.

I don't see Naruto charging into the ocean against someone who is an obvious water manipulator, strategy is key.

Hyperion stumbled like he was being pushed away. Water sprayed in his face, stinging his eyes. The wind picked up, and Hyperion staggered backward...Then I looked down, and realized I was standing in the middle of my own personal hurricane. Clouds of water vapor swirled around me, winds so powerful they buffeted Hyperion and flattened the grass in a twenty-yard radius. Enemy warriors threw javelins at me, but the storm knocked them aside.

Lightning flickered around me. The clouds darkened and the rain swirled faster. I closed in on Hyperion and blew him off his feet...I slashed and jabbed, letting my reflexes take over. Hyperion could barely defend himself. His eyes kept trying to ignite, but the hurricane quenched his flames.

With this Naruto will be blinded by the water, pushed away by the powerful winds, and quickly defeated by Percy's skill. All it would take is a single stab to the head and Naruto would go down.

First, Percy didn't even know he he did that.

Second, he himself claimed he would've died multiple times if not for his invulnerability.

Third, it's clear Percy can only do that when he is in extreme danger of being killed, and Naruto will finish him off quickly, since he isn't incincible, unlike he was at that time.

Fourth, Percy said it used a lot of his energy, and he could only sustain it for a short amount of time.

Fifth, Naruto himself wouldn't just blindly run into him, there will be multiple Shadow Clones.

Alternatively, Percy can just throw a building busting wave his way and continue doing such until Naruto is tagged. Considering the water he'll have to walk on in order to get close is constantly resisting him, this shouldn't take long. After he is hit it'll go quickly downhill. He'll continue to be hit until he dies, and if that takes to long Percy can drown him forcefully.

This would work if Naruto blindly rushed in from the start. (which he wouldn't).

Naruto will be defeated even easier here. He has no logical way of reaching Jason other than maybe using his clones as some sort of ladder. On the other hand, Jason can slow him down significant by controlling the wind around him while simultaneously launching lightning bolts at him that can one shot. Keep in mind this does move as fast as natural lightning, so there will be no dodging after it is shot.

At the most, Jason traps him in a storm sphere like he did Gaia and obliterates him with lightning. He wouldn't be able to escape before he is hit by lightning and he wouldn't survive lightning that can ionize foes.

Need proof of it moving that fast.

Naruto won't use such an obvious Strategy, that's just stupid lol.

I do believe Sasuke will fare a little better than his orange clad friend, but he would be able to win for the same reasons. The hurricane and the fact he will be forced to fight on the water means he will go down in a similar manner as Naruto.

Sasuke could just rush towards him, the moment he uses a big water attack he'll have a Fireball Jutsu ready the instant Percy has it up (Precog), this will evaporate the water in his path and he hits the Surprised Percy in the Heart with his Chidori.

Death.

Honestly you can just read back on the Naruto vs Jason thing. Sasuke will be unable to hit Jason with any long range attacks due to to his reactions and maneuverability while Jason will put him down with lightning while binding him with wind.

Forgot to say phase 2 Cursed Seal allows him to fly.

No Caption Provided

So he can use his Precog and superior Combat speed to avoid every attack and Chidori to the heart.

Strategy:

1. Naruto Spawns his plethora of Shadow clones (which contrary to your opening move, is very in character.)

They can also use Transformation Jutsu to turn into Sasuke, to make things even more confusing for you team.

2. They can use a streamlined version of this Strategy to get behind your team.

No Caption Provided

Since they have used this strategy before, no words will be needed. They can use way more clones this time around.

Jason/Percy might be able to counter most, but at the same time clones are swarming them, the clones are also throwing projectiles, and Percy/Jason have no idea what the hell is going on.

3. Once behind you, the clones can use multiple Rasengans to Incap you, and once knocked off balance, more clones will use Rasengan on them to kill them.

4. If for some reason they aren't dead, Sasuke can use Phase 2 cursed seal and fly towards them while they're disoriented, Precog and superior combat speed to dodge anything you dish out, and Disorient the Chidori them for the kill.

Alternate Strategy:

1. Naruto creates his plethora of clones, some transform into Sasuke.

2. While they're distracted by the clones, Sasuke can rush towards Percy, use his precog to see if he's amassing a giant water attack, use his Fire Jutsu to evaporate an opening, rush through and Impale a surprised Percy's heart with his Chidori.

3. Naruto uses the Clone + Transformation surprise plan, Sasuke goes Phase two and flies towards Jason, taking advantage of the opening that would be there, while Jason is focused on the Naruto's about to hit him with Rasengan and the projectiles coming at him from the opposite side, he Impales him with Chidori. If Jason for somereason decides to focus on Sasuke, he utilizes Precog to avoid the attack and Jason gets stabbed by the projectiles and Killed by the Rasengans.

Summary:

• IMO, it's out of character for them to immediately run away, I see them using there legendary weapons in conjunction with their abilities, since they don't have any knowlede on my team.
  • Utilizing Strategy and our advantages, my team can easily pull a win.
  • You're team will be confused most of the fight, since they know nothing about my team, while my team can easily deduce there powers from the start.
  • You really have no counter for Precog or my strategy.
  • Jason might knock away most projectiles away with his wind, but it's highly unlikely he's knocking away every single one, since some will be going on completely other vectors and will be out of his line of sight.

@joewell Alright, you're up!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Joewell911

@precrisisbardock:

Bloop

First Part

I need some stuff to show they would immediately run away. They know nothing of my team, they'd likely use there weapons in conjunction with there powers. IMO this is very out of character.

They aren't running away, they're using their abilities. Percy uses the ocean in every fight the ocean in near. See the fight with Ares I have already posted. And.. err... well there isn't many other times he gets to fight near water, but when it's around he does. I mean, can you give me one logical reason any sensible person would not take an amp when it's right there available to them?

As for Jason, got me there. He doesn't fly as nearly as often as he should. He'll probably start on the ground only uses the wind as a defense. Once he realises he can't keep up in close combat though, he'll take to the skies like any smart person would, then all the advantages I stated earlier will come into play.

Multiple clones can transform into Shuriken/Other ninja tools to get behind Percy/Jason, and then transform back and use Rasengan right on them, which should OHKO them.

How would them turning into ninja tools allow them to get behind the demigods? That makes no sense. Percy would deflect them with his sword or a wave while Jason would blow it back with air.

Can he push down all those clones at once? If so, it just leaves him more open for my plan.

Yup. He could push away dozens of spears and arrows at once, so I don't see why not.

How does it do that?

He's able to match Sasuke's speed while using it fine. It takes a second to charge, but your team has there hands full as it is and they won't be expecting it.

He didn't really match his speed, they just kinda ran head first into each other. But I get your point.

Tell that to Kabuto. Even if they did tank my sneak attack from behind, they'd be massively disoriented and injured from it and that just makes another opening for another one.

As for dodging, Sasuke was too fast for an ultimate defense that blocked a point blank explosion, this was in the middle of the series, EOS Naruto/Sasuke were even.

Stop dropping those names like I know what it means! I don't watch Naruto lol

Percy can heal from being impaled while he's in the water and could just seep down into the water if he was hit to gian his second wind.

I was under the assumption that it was a thrown projectile, that's what I meant when I'd say they'll dodge.

Iirc, Jason was ok afterwards. You're correct about Percy, but he didn't have water to heal in. And he's tanked explosions as well.

Another fireball came streaking toward me. Tyson pushed me out of the way, but the explosion still blew me head over heels. I found myself sprawled on the gym floor, dazed from smoke, my tie-dyed shirt peppered with sizzling holes.

Sea of Monsters pgs. 18-19

See?

He just has to make the handsigns, plus they won't expect it. Please post Jason taking a lightning bolt of that power, you posted him tanking Electricity from someones fingers, and Percy said "The pain was worse than anything I'd ever felt", he'd be affected by it, not one-shotted, but affected. Plus it can be used to evaporate Percy's water attacks.

I already have.

Dylan raised his hand, arcs of electricity running between his fingers, and blasted Jason in the chest....[Jason] rose unsteadily to his feet

Lost Hero pgs. 22-23

The person shooting that electricity is a venti, a storm spirit, and said himself the lightning was powerful enough to kill 20 men.

Percy said that about being doused in lava, something waay hotter than those fire jutsu's. It even says in that quote his nature makes him incredibly hard to burn.

It can be used to vaporize parts, but Percy's waves can be multiple stories high, so it won't do to much good.

Depends where. Percy healed from being impaled through the chest by the Hellhound and Jason has survived getting stabbed by a soul sucking sword.

The wound was smoking. He was pretty sure sword wounds weren't supposed to smoke.

Blood of Olympus pg. 39

Btw, both Imperial Gold and Celestial Bronze ( What Percy and Jason's weaponry is made of ) slowly suck at the life force of anyone it wounds.

The wound from Varus's blade would do its best to eat at Jason's life force.

BoO pg

So the ninjas will get increasingly tired from even one minor cut.

Second Part

I don't see Naruto charging into the ocean against someone who is an obvious water manipulator, strategy is key.

What other options does he have?

Second, he himself claimed he would've died multiple times if not for his invulnerability.

Third, it's clear Percy can only do that when he is in extreme danger of being killed, and Naruto will finish him off quickly, since he isn't incincible, unlike he was at that time.

Fourth, Percy said it used a lot of his energy, and he could only sustain it for a short amount of time.

Fifth, Naruto himself wouldn't just blindly run into him, there will be multiple Shadow Clones.

He activates it again here on purpose.

Percy was fighting like a whirlwind. In fact..he was a whirlwind. A miniature hurricane of water and ice vapor churned around him as he waded through the enemy, knocking Roman ghosts away, deflecting arrows and spears.

Son of Neptune pg. 455

He was fighting against a 13 foot tall titan made of fire and light, can you blame him?

Nope. See above. That was in my first post btw.

He did it for a solid thirty minutes while fighting against an immortal army in the quote above.

Percy is more than used to taking on armies. See above. Or here:

Part of their problem was Percy. He fought like a demon, whirling through defenders' ranks in a completely unorthodox style, rolling under their feet, slashing with his sword instead of stabbing like a Roman would, whacking campers with the flat of his blade, and generally causing mass panic...-but Percy put a stop to it. He somersaulted over a line of shields and slammed the butt of his sword into Octavian's helmet. The centurion collapsed like a sock puppet.

While holding back too. He's not getting overwhelmed.

Well it's coming from the sky, summoned by the son of the creator of natural lightning, creates thunder, and no one has ever been able to react to it who shouldn't be able to.

Sasuke could just rush towards him, the moment he uses a big water attack he'll have a Fireball Jutsu ready the instant Percy has it up (Precog), this will evaporate the water in his path and he hits the Surprised Percy in the Heart with his Chidori.

Death.

Can you show me his jutsu being 350 feet tall? Otherwise he couldn't vaporize it all and would be crushed under the remaining water.

Why couldn't Percy just, ya know, float to the side? Or go underwater? He has eyes and a high enough reaction to perceive him. Once he sees Sasuke charging lightning in his hand running at him he'll get out the way.

What's his combat speed while flying? And what stopping him from getting zapped by a bolt of lightning from the get go?

Strats Counter

Since they have used this strategy before, no words will be needed. They can use way more clones this time around.

Jason/Percy might be able to counter most, but at the same time clones are swarming them, the clones are also throwing projectiles, and Percy/Jason have no idea what the hell is going on.

3. Once behind you, the clones can use multiple Rasengans to Incap you, and once knocked off balance, more clones will use Rasengan on them to kill them.

4. If for some reason they aren't dead, Sasuke can use Phase 2 cursed seal and fly towards them while they're disoriented, Precog and superior combat speed to dodge anything you dish out, and Disorient the Chidori them for the kill.

I think I'm misunderstanding something. So Naruto makes a bunch of clones with some of them being ninja tools, passes a ninja tool clone to Sasuke, then Sasuke just throws it?

Why wouldn't Percy or Jason just deflect it off their swords? Or deflect it with their powers? It makes no sense.

Both of these guys are masters of crowd control. They aren't getting overwhelmed.

An entire phalanx of Cyclopes charged forward, knocking smaller monsters out of the way. Annabeth figured she was about to die. "It had to be Cyclopes," she grumbled.

Percy gave a battle cry. At the Cyclopes' feet, a red vein in the ground burst open, spraying the monsters with liquid fire from the Phlegethon.

HoH pg. 521

Replace 'liquid fire' with 'highly pressurized water' and you got what'll happen here.

Jason's skill with crowds is shown in the fight with the ghost's I've posted. Here.

Jason kept fighting, spinning his javelin-slicing through ghosts, knocking ghouls off their feet.... An arrow whistled toward Jason's face. He blew it aside with a gust of wind, then cut through a line of sword-wielding ghouls and noticed a dozen suitors regrouping by the fountain to charge Annabeth. He lifted his javelin to the sky. A bolt of lightning ricocheted off the point and blasted the ghosts to ions, leaving a smoking crater where the earthen fountain had been....He summoned the winds and tossed tossed three ghouls off the side of the hill like rag dolls. He skewered a fourth, then willed his javelin to shrink back into a sword and hacked through another group of spirits.

Vs hundreds of ancient ghost warriors all with projectiles and close combat.

( Spoilers are being weird so I'll have to continue out of them. )

The clones won't be getting behind anyone due to the demigods experience with groups and due to the fact that that plan makes no sense in this situation. Even if they do both Percy and Jason have auto shields that will throw off attacks they can't directly counter.

They won't be disorientated and Sasuke will only make himself a more visible target to get zapped by lightning.

Summary:

• IMO, it's out of character for them to immediately run away, I see them using there legendary weapons in conjunction with their abilities, since they don't have any knowlede on my team.
  • You're team will be confused most of the fight, since they know nothing about my team, while my team can easily deduce there powers from the start.
  • Jason might knock away most projectiles away with his wind, but it's highly unlikely he's knocking away every single one, since some will be going on completely other vectors and will be out of his line of sight.
  • They aren't running anywhere and it's not out of character for them to use common sense. Percy would definitely go to the water while it's debatable whether or not Jason would immediately take off. Though after he starts getting attacked by the mass of clones it's only common sense to take the high ground.
  • The strategy you laid out made no sense and will surely fail.
  • Neither Jason or Percy are the 'get confused' type. Each one encounters a wide assortment of monsters every day and they always just roll with the punches.
  • Lightning and AoE.
  • He doesn't even consciously do it a lot of the time. He'll either blow them away with wind, deflect them with his sword, or zap them with lightning.

How the fight will go down.

WIP TBE DON'T RESPOND YET!!!!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My post refuses to be edited, so I'll have to do it this way. Sorry.

@joewell said:

@precrisisbardock:

Bloop

First Part

They aren't running away, they're using their abilities. Percy uses the ocean in every fight the ocean in near. See the fight with Ares I have already posted. And.. err... well there isn't many other times he gets to fight near water, but when it's around he does. I mean, can you give me one logical reason any sensible person would not take an amp when it's right there available to them?

As for Jason, got me there. He doesn't fly as nearly as often as he should. He'll probably start on the ground only uses the wind as a defense. Once he realises he can't keep up in close combat though, he'll take to the skies like any smart person would, then all the advantages I stated earlier will come into play.

How would them turning into ninja tools allow them to get behind the demigods? That makes no sense. Percy would deflect them with his sword or a wave while Jason would blow it back with air.

Yup. He could push away dozens of spears and arrows at once, so I don't see why not.

How does it do that?

He didn't really match his speed, they just kinda ran head first into each other. But I get your point.

Percy can heal from being impaled while he's in the water and could just seep down into the water if he was hit to gian his second wind.

I was under the assumption that it was a thrown projectile, that's what I meant when I'd say they'll dodge.

Iirc, Jason was ok afterwards. You're correct about Percy, but he didn't have water to heal in. And he's tanked explosions as well.

Another fireball came streaking toward me. Tyson pushed me out of the way, but the explosion still blew me head over heels. I found myself sprawled on the gym floor, dazed from smoke, my tie-dyed shirt peppered with sizzling holes.

See?

I already have.

Dylan raised his hand, arcs of electricity running between his fingers, and blasted Jason in the chest....[Jason] rose unsteadily to his feet

Lost Hero pgs. 22-23

The person shooting that electricity is a venti, a storm spirit, and said himself the lightning was powerful enough to kill 20 men.

Percy said that about being doused in lava, something waay hotter than those fire jutsu's. It even says in that quote his nature makes him incredibly hard to burn.

It can be used to vaporize parts, but Percy's waves can be multiple stories high, so it won't do to much good.

Depends where. Percy healed from being impaled through the chest by the Hellhound and Jason has survived getting stabbed by a soul sucking sword.

The wound was smoking. He was pretty sure sword wounds weren't supposed to smoke.

Blood of Olympus pg. 39

Btw, both Imperial Gold and Celestial Bronze ( What Percy and Jason's weaponry is made of ) slowly suck at the life force of anyone it wounds.

The wound from Varus's blade would do its best to eat at Jason's life force.

BoO pg

So the ninjas will get increasingly tired from even one minor cut.

Second Part

Son of Neptune pg. 455

He was fighting against a 13 foot tall titan made of fire and light, can you blame him?

He did it for a solid thirty minutes while fighting against an immortal army in the quote above.

Well it's coming from the sky, summoned by the son of the creator of natural lightning, creates thunder, and no one has ever been able to react to it who shouldn't be able to.

Death.

Can you show me his jutsu being 350 feet tall? Otherwise he couldn't vaporize it all and would be crushed under the remaining water.

Why couldn't Percy just, ya know, float to the side? Or go underwater? He has eyes and a high enough reaction to perceive him. Once he sees Sasuke charging lightning in his hand running at him he'll get out the way.

What's his combat speed while flying? And what stopping him from getting zapped by a bolt of lightning from the get go?

Strats Counter

I think I'm misunderstanding something. So Naruto makes a bunch of clones with some of them being ninja tools, passes a ninja tool clone to Sasuke, then Sasuke just throws it?

Why wouldn't Percy or Jason just deflect it off their swords? Or deflect it with their powers? It makes no sense.

Both of these guys are masters of crowd control. They aren't getting overwhelmed.

An entire phalanx of Cyclopes charged forward, knocking smaller monsters out of the way. Annabeth figured she was about to die. "It had to be Cyclopes," she grumbled.

Percy gave a battle cry. At the Cyclopes' feet, a red vein in the ground burst open, spraying the monsters with liquid fire from the Phlegethon.

HoH pg. 521

Replace 'liquid fire' with 'highly pressurized water' and you got what'll happen here.

Jason's skill with crowds is shown in the fight with the ghost's I've posted. Here.

Jason kept fighting, spinning his javelin-slicing through ghosts, knocking ghouls off their feet.... An arrow whistled toward Jason's face. He blew it aside with a gust of wind, then cut through a line of sword-wielding ghouls and noticed a dozen suitors regrouping by the fountain to charge Annabeth. He lifted his javelin to the sky. A bolt of lightning ricocheted off the point and blasted the ghosts to ions, leaving a smoking crater where the earthen fountain had been....He summoned the winds and tossed tossed three ghouls off the side of the hill like rag dolls. He skewered a fourth, then willed his javelin to shrink back into a sword and hacked through another group of spirits.

The clones won't be getting behind anyone due to the demigods experience with groups and due to the fact that that plan makes no sense in this situation. Even if they do both Percy and Jason have auto shields that will throw off attacks they can't directly counter.

They won't be disorientated and Sasuke will only make himself a more visible target to get zapped by lightning.

Summary:

• They aren't running anywhere and it's not out of character for them to use common sense. Percy would definitely go to the water while it's debatable whether or not Jason would immediately take off. Though after he starts getting attacked by the mass of clones it's only common sense to take the high ground.
  • The strategy you laid out made no sense and will surely fail.
  • Neither Jason or Percy are the 'get confused' type. Each one encounters a wide assortment of monsters every day and they always just roll with the punches.
  • Lightning and AoE.
  • He doesn't even consciously do it a lot of the time. He'll either blow them away with wind, deflect them with his sword, or zap them with lightning.

Alternate Strategy:

1. Naruto creates his plethora of clones, some transform into Sasuke.

2. While they're distracted by the clones, Sasuke can rush towards Percy, use his precog to see if he's amassing a giant water attack, use his Fire Jutsu to evaporate an opening, rush through and Impale a surprised Percy's heart with his Chidori.

3. Naruto uses the Clone + Transformation surprise plan, Sasuke goes Phase two and flies towards Jason, taking advantage of the opening that would be there, while Jason is focused on the Naruto's about to hit him with Rasengan and the projectiles coming at him from the opposite side, he Impales him with Chidori. If Jason for somereason decides to focus on Sasuke, he utilizes Precog to avoid the attack and Jason gets stabbed by the projectiles and Killed by the Rasengans.

• Ok.
  • He'll be blown back and possibly killed by the giant wave he'd already be using to take out the clones. The fire jutsu will only make a small opening that Percy can close up with a thought. Percy simply moves out of the way of the Chidori.
  • There will be no opening since the plan has failed and Sasuke will get zapped will lightning as he's transforming. The clones will be causally blown away by the wind that can toss around 30 foot tall giants.
  • Precog won't allow him to dodge lightning, he simply isn't fast enough. The clones will get blown away before he can.

How the fight will go down.

1. As the fight begins Percy will jump into the water and Jason will ready his sword. Naruto will make a couple hundred shadow clones and hand some as ninja tools to Sasuke.
  2. The clones will bullrush the demigods and they will have little troubles defending themselves with mass wind and water attacks and close combat skills.
  3. Sasuke will throw the Naruto's at Jason and Percy, who will deflect them with their high reactions and storm shields.
  4. Jason will zap the one from the which the clones are coming with lightning and Naruto will die. Or Percy will hit him with a massive wave and drown him.
  5. Sasuke will eventually go down to the barrage of lightning and large waves as the wind pushes against his every movement to slow him down. If he decides to go into phase two he'll just be killed mid transformation.

The biggest problem in your plan is assuming they would be overwhelmed by numbers when each one has solo-stomped armies and will have little trouble dealing with the opposing forces with their excellent skill and large AoE attacks. Once the clones are out the way the ninjas will be open to getting vaporized with lightning or drowned under water.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Counters v2.

When he fought Luke in The Last Olympian he didn't jump off the boat into the water....

He'll take to the air if he doesn't get killed shortly, we have a combat speed advantage and a numbers advantage, what's to stop him form getting tagged by a Chidori or Rasengan?

Scores and Scores would be coming, few can be arced around their vision and come up from behind like a boomerang.

Dozens, Naruto has hundreds of clones and can spawn more at will, if he runs out of energy, he can summon more at will, like he did once Neji blocked literally all of the energy flow in his body.

No Caption Provided

How does it do that?

He's focused on pushing down all those clones and oblivious to the ones behind him.

The Rasengan scan I posted of Kabuto being launched into a boulder and breaking the boulder is what I was referring to.

That will take time, and will just delay the inevitable.

I still don't see any of them tanking multiple Rasengans chained together like that.

See?

It wasn't really a very dangerous explosion... If it connected it would've been.

I already have.

Nah, you posted "Dylan raised his hand, arcs of electricity running between his fingers, and blasted Jason in the chest...[Jason] rose unsteadily to his feet"

That isn't him tanking a lightning bolt.

Idk man the text didn't say it was a Lightning bolt.

I said it wouldn't one shot him, it'd affect him.

It would vaporize a part for him to jump through and Impale him through the heart while he's confused.

Kakashi always goes for the heart.

No Caption Provided

Kakashi taught Sasuke.

I don't remember Riptide ever doing that.... but from your strategy they're using there powers more than there weapons, if they used their weapons my ninja can dodge via superior combat Speed and other things (Clones, precog, substitution) .

I did post some strategies.

Haven't read that series.

It still doesn't counter the fact that h uses it as a last resort and it drains his energy pretty fast. He wouldn't really get a chance to use it since my guys like ending the match quick.

He's never fought an army that's composed of warriors that are equal to or greater than him.

It's just usually Lightning/Electric manipulators attacks aren't as fast as normal lightning. Sith Lords have force lightning, but it's nowhere near the speed of actual lightning.

The strategies I posted?

1. Percy's average wave isn't tat tall.

2. He will blast a portion away large enough for him to fit through, then he will zoom through and kill him.

because he'd be under the assumption the giant ass wave just killed him, he wouldn't be expecting to see someone be relatively unaffected from it about to impale him through his heart.

Sasuke still has precog and superior combat speed, if he dodges Sasuke will know he's about to and adjust.

Bird Speed? It didn't have a long showing. Precog would still enable him to know where an attack is.

Some will charge and distract, some will throw their ninja tools, some transform and get thrown straightforward, some transform and get thrown in an arc around their field of vision.

This is too much for them to deal with.

HoH pg. 521

There definitely wasn't hundreds of cyclopes, and they definitely weren't as fast as Naruto.

As I said before, none of those warriors match Naruto in physicals, Shadow Clones are exact copies with the exact physicals except durability. You aren't just fighting an army of featless fodder.

Arcing projectiles around distracted opponents doesn't make sense? I need you to show that these "Auto-shields" can block my attacks.

Sasuke will know the lightning will be coming via Sharingan.

The point is, they can't handle all this stuff happening at once in a perfect chained combo.

What you're dealing with:

• Clones throwing Projectiles at you.
  • Clones charging you.
  • Clones masked as projectiles arcing around you.
  • Sasuke avoiding your every attack via precog.
  • Clones getting behind you and hitting you with Rasengan.

Sasuke v Percy:

• Naruto Clones are already throwing projectiles which he'll have to block.
  • Naruto clones masked as projectiles are arcing around him.
  • He throws a large wave at Sasuke.
  • Sasuke uses a fire jutsu to make an opening.
  • Sasuke zooms through the opening.
  • Percy is dealing with the clones, he expects Sasuke to be dead.
  • Sasuke Impales him with a Chidori through the heart, if he doesn't die the clones slice him up.
  • He prepares to fly up at Jason

Naruto/Sasuke vs Jason:

• Naruto clones are already throwing projectiles which he'll have to block.
  • Naruto cones masked as Porjectiles are arcing around him.
  • Naruto clones are jumping at him.
  • While he's blocking the onslaught from the front, Clones transform back once they get behind him and Rasengan him.
  • Sasuke flies up from the side and uses a Chidori on him, impaling him through the heart.

You're entire thing is pretty wobbly here tbh.

@joewell you're up.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: What'da say, this counter, then your next counter, then conclusions?

Moar Counters

When he fought Luke in The Last Olympian he didn't jump off the boat into the water....

That's for several reasons that aren't relevant here.

1. Beckendorf was captured on the boat. He wouldn't leave him behind.
  2. He was fighting against Kronos, someone who could literally freeze him in time. How well do you think running away from someone who can make you move as slow as a snail would work?
  3. While he didn't go into the water, he did bring it to him.

Suddenly there was a wrenching pain in my gut. The entire boat lurched sideways, throwing monsters off their feet. Four thousand gallons of salt water surged out of the swimming pool, dousing me and Kronos and everyone on the deck. The water revitalized me, breaking the time spell, and I lunged forward.

Last Olympian pg. 21

--

He'll take to the air if he doesn't get killed shortly, we have a combat speed advantage and a numbers advantage, what's to stop him form getting tagged by a Chidori or Rasengan?

He won't get killed shortly. The second he realises he's out numbered he'll take to the skies.

His own skill, speed, and air manipulation is stopping those things. You're underestimating the demigods. While the ninjas would probably win in a prolonged close up confrontation, Jason or Percy could keep up the fight for a long while. Long enough for either to use their powers to get out of there.

Scores and Scores would be coming, few can be arced around their vision and come up from behind like a boomerang.

Both Jason and Percy can deal with scores and scores of enemies. They do so all the time. If any get behind him they'll hear them once they turn back to human and either sink down or fly up.

And how do you plan to get behind someone in the air?

Dozens, Naruto has hundreds of clones and can spawn more at will, if he runs out of energy, he can summon more at will, like he did once Neji blocked literally all of the energy flow in his body.

Dozens casually. Therefor with a little effort he could throw back a hundred trying to jump at him while he is hundreds of feet in the air.

Plus this.

Porphyrion lashed out wildly with his spear, but Jason cut it in half with his gladius. He charged in, jabbing his sword through the giant's breastplate, then summoned the winds and blasted Porphyrion off the edge of the cliff.

BoO pg. 441

If he can blow back an immensely strong 30 foot tall giant, he can blow back a hundred people jumping vertically at him.

He's focused on pushing down all those clones and oblivious to the ones behind him.

The NaruClones can't fly though. Even if they do get behind Jason they'll just fall to the ground.. Nor would he be oblivious to them since they scream like idiots every time they charge that Rangsangan (From my limited knowledge at least. )

That will take time, and will just delay the inevitable.

Nope. In the quote I've already posted it was pretty instant.

It leaped over her-an enormous shadow with teeth-and just as it hit me, as I stumbled backwards and felt its razor sharp claws cut through my armor... By some miracle, I was still alive. I didn't want to look underneath my shredded armor. My chest felt warm and wet, and I knew I was badly cut...I was too tired to argue. I stepped back into the creek, the whole camp gathering around me. Instantly, I felt better. I could feel the cuts on my chest closing up.

Lightning Thief pgs. 124-125

He was stabbed through the chest by a 15 foot tall wolf from hell, hopped in a creek, and was all better in a second.

The ocean heals him even faster, so until one of the ninjas can strike a vital organ he's not going down.

Nah, you posted "Dylan raised his hand, arcs of electricity running between his fingers, and blasted Jason in the chest...[Jason] rose unsteadily to his feet"

That isn't him tanking a lightning bolt.

Idk man the text didn't say it was a Lightning bolt.

It's electricity from a cloud man. That typically equals lightning. But whatever. He took and explosion more powerful than Sasuke's fire jutsu anyways so it doesn't really matter.

I said it wouldn't one shot him, it'd affect him.

It would vaporize a part for him to jump through and Impale him through the heart while he's confused.

I guess. About as much as a cut on the arm would effect your ninjas.

Not only was the wave 350 foot tall, but it was thick enough to crash over and destroy an entire camp/town made for giants. He isn't gonna blow through it with one jutsu and he isn't gonna be able to fire off another one before the wave hits him and kills him. What your suggesting against Percy is a suicide attack that wouldn't even hurt him. Even if he did make it through Percy isn't the type to get stunned from things. He wouldn't just stand there and let Sasuke charge him. He'd do something like part the ocean beneath his feet or create a water hand directly under him, or summon a giant cul-de-sac destroying hurricane to wipe him out.

Kakashi always goes for the heart.

Just because he goes for it doesn't mean he's gonna land it. Percy is just as skilled as Sasuke and definitely has to speed to dodge, deflect his hand, or just stab him before he gets close.

I don't remember Riptide ever doing that.... but from your strategy they're using there powers more than there weapons, if they used their weapons my ninja can dodge via superior combat Speed and other things (Clones, precog, substitution) .

Because he's either using it against monsters who are instantly turned to dust or gods/titans/giants who can shrug it off.

They can use it in conjunction with their powers.

They won't be nearly as fast while fighting against hurricane winds, water in their eyes, and the air/water itself is going against them.

I did post some strategies.

Haven't read that series.

Your strategies basically consist of them running head first into the ocean. Just with more clones.

That quote was in my first post.

It still doesn't counter the fact that h uses it as a last resort and it drains his energy pretty fast. He wouldn't really get a chance to use it since my guys like ending the match quick.

No... He activated first thing against that army. When ever he's facing large numbers and there is water nearby he uses it.

It doesn't drain him quickly enough to have it matter here.

He's never fought an army that's composed of warriors that are equal to or greater than him.

Naruto is not nearly as skilled as Percy and his speed advantage will be negated by the aoe or the terrain they are walking on fighting against them.

It's just usually Lightning/Electric manipulators attacks aren't as fast as normal lightning. Sith Lords have force lightning, but it's nowhere near the speed of actual lightning.

The strategies I posted?

That's usually the case when the electric attack comes from the body of the user. Here it is referred to as lightning, has all the same properties as lightning, and there for should logically move the speed of lightning.

Which is charging him, but with clones and thrown tools.

1. Percy's average wave isn't tat tall.

2. He will blast a portion away large enough for him to fit through, then he will zoom through and kill him.

He's trying to bring down a miniature army, why would he use his average wave?

I doubt he blast a big enough hole through the water. Even if he can't exactly zoom on the water when Percy can straight up move it underneath his feet.

because he'd be under the assumption the giant ass wave just killed him, he wouldn't be expecting to see someone be relatively unaffected from it about to impale him through his heart.

Sasuke still has precog and superior combat speed, if he dodges Sasuke will know he's about to and adjust.

Because it most likely will.

Percy will see him and be able to react. Just because he may be surprised doesn't mean he's gonna stand there like an idiot and allow Sasuke to stab him.

How do you adjust to someone sinking under water? Or rocketing themselves in the air on a waterspout?

Bird Speed? It didn't have a long showing. Precog would still enable him to know where an attack is.

Then you can no longer claim he has superior combat speed. Not while he's flying.

How long does it take him to transform into phase 2? If it's anymore than a second or two Jason could just zap him.

Can he use pre-cog on things he can't see? Or while he's transforming? And like I said, just because he knows it's coming doesn't mean he can dodge. Lightning moves way to fast to move out the way of.

Some will charge and distract, some will throw their ninja tools, some transform and get thrown straightforward, some transform and get thrown in an arc around their field of vision.

This is too much for them to deal with.

But all will get taken out by AoE. Percy can summon waves to take them all out before they get halfway to him. Even if they do get behind him they will either be thrown off by the mini-hurricane or heard because they apparently have to say "Rasengan" in order to use it.

It's really not. Especially when he can clear it all out by raising his arms.

There definitely wasn't hundreds of cyclopes, and they definitely weren't as fast as Naruto.

A typical greek phalanx was 16 by 16. There was probably about 250 cyclops there. They weren't as fast, no, but the clones aren't dodging a massive wave of water no matter how you slice it.

As I said before, none of those warriors match Naruto in physicals, Shadow Clones are exact copies with the exact physicals except durability. You aren't just fighting an army of featless fodder.

They'll be killed before they can get close, so their physicals don't really matter.

Arcing projectiles around distracted opponents doesn't make sense? I need you to show that these "Auto-shields" can block my attacks.

Neither would be distracted though. Jason is in the sky and can see everything and Percy can clear every one out with a single attack.

Any throw projectiles. I already have, but here you go against.

Jason summoned gusts of wind to last aside javelins and arrows. He deflected a vial of Greek fire right up the throat of a gryphon, which burst into flames and spiraled into the pit.

HoH pg. 505

Jason's isn't quite auto. But you get the point.

.Then I looked down, and realized I was standing in the middle of my own personal hurricane. Clouds of water vapor swirled around me, winds so powerful they buffeted Hyperion and flattened the grass in a twenty-yard radius. Enemy warriors threw javelins at me, but the storm knocked them aside.

Last Olympion pg 245

Percy's is. Any thrown projectiles will get thrown back and destroyed.

Sasuke will know the lightning will be coming via Sharingan.

The point is, they can't handle all this stuff happening at once in a perfect chained combo.

But won't have the speed to move out the way.

I disagree for the reasons already stated.

What you're dealing with:

• Clones throwing Projectiles at you.
  • Clones charging you.
  • Clones masked as projectiles arcing around you.
  • Sasuke avoiding your every attack via precog.
  • Clones getting behind you and hitting you with Rasengan.

I don't think you realised this last post, but Percy can and will take this all out with one arm movement. He just summons a massive wave that'll one shot every clone here before they get anywhere near behind him. That'll leave only the real things. Jason will then take care of Naruto, then they'll team up on Sasuke.

Sasuke v Percy:

• Naruto Clones are already throwing projectiles which he'll have to block.
  • Naruto clones masked as projectiles are arcing around him.
  • He throws a large wave at Sasuke.
  • Sasuke uses a fire jutsu to make an opening.
  • Sasuke zooms through the opening.
  • Percy is dealing with the clones, he expects Sasuke to be dead.
  • Sasuke Impales him with a Chidori through the heart, if he doesn't die the clones slice him up.
  • He prepares to fly up at Jason
  • The clones get destroyed by the 350ft tall wave hitting them with building busting strength. They all proof away.
  • Jason sees the real Naruto and zaps him, reducing him to dust.
  • Sasuke tries to fire jutsu through it, but his jutsu isn't strong enough to go all the way through a wave that went across half of the Hubbard Glacier before dying down. He is hit and killed by the wave.
  • We win.
  • But let's say he does make it past the wave, it isn't going down like that.
  • The clones and Naruto are dead from the wave and Jason's lightning.
  • Sasuke somehow got through, Percy sees him and moves the water that he's running on, he falls and is swallowed by the sea.

Naruto/Sasuke vs Jason:

• Naruto clones are already throwing projectiles which he'll have to block.
  • Naruto cones masked as Porjectiles are arcing around him.
  • Naruto clones are jumping at him.
  • While he's blocking the onslaught from the front, Clones transform back once they get behind him and Rasengan him.
  • Sasuke flies up from the side and uses a Chidori on him, impaling him through the heart.
  • The clones will be thrown back by the wind, which Jason can use to protect every side.
  • Jason blows them away.
  • Jason blows them away.
  • Jason can sense things through the air, even invisible foes.

Jason couldn't exactly see him, but he'd had enough experience controlling the wind that he could track the angel's path-a warm wisp of red and gold zipping across the street..

HoH pg. 270

• If this'll work on invisible people, it'll work on people behind him.
  • How are these clones able to get behind someone who is flying?
  • Both Sasuke and Naruto have probably already been killed a while ago, but he just lightnings Sasuke anyways, who isn't fast enough to get out the way.

You're entire thing is pretty wobbly here tbh.

I'll admit, my last post wasn't too strong, but this one should be enough to make up for it.

Summery

• The Clones will be destroyed by Percy's wave seconds after they're created.
  • Naruto is either killed by the giant wave or Jason's lightning soon after.
  • Sasuke fails to burn all the way through the giant wave and dies. If he does get through, Percy moves the water beneath him and makes him fall in the ocean and drown.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Le counters.

That's for several reasons that aren't relevant here.

1. Beckendorf was captured on the boat. He wouldn't leave him behind.
  2. He was fighting against Kronos, someone who could literally freeze him in time. How well do you think running away from someone who can make you move as slow as a snail would work?
  3. While he didn't go into the water, he did bring it to him.

Suddenly there was a wrenching pain in my gut. The entire boat lurched sideways, throwing monsters off their feet. Four thousand gallons of salt water surged out of the swimming pool, dousing me and Kronos and everyone on the deck. The water revitalized me, breaking the time spell, and I lunged forward.

Last Olympian pg. 21

He used the swimming pool. Why didn't he jump into the ocean and fight from there?

He won't get killed shortly. The second he realises he's out numbered he'll take to the skies.

His own skill, speed, and air manipulation is stopping those things. You're underestimating the demigods. While the ninjas would probably win in a prolonged close up confrontation, Jason or Percy could keep up the fight for a long while. Long enough for either to use their powers to get out of there.

Will he get a chance? He usually likes taking on armies like you said. Once he's deep enough he isn't escaping so easily.

Both Jason and Percy can deal with scores and scores of enemies. They do so all the time. If any get behind him they'll hear them once they turn back to human and either sink down or fly up.

And how do you plan to get behind someone in the air?

They have never dealt with scores and scores on this level before.

They'll be distracted on the ones in front of them, the ones will transform back right behind them and smash into them with Rasengans. I said some of the transformed clones will be thrown in an arc around their vision.

Dozens casually. Therefor with a little effort he could throw back a hundred trying to jump at him while he is hundreds of feet in the air.

I don't see how throwing down dozens of arrows correlates to being able to throw down a constant stream of clones a projectiles, it should take a lot of concentration for him, which leaves him open to the attack from behind.

Plus this.

Porphyrion lashed out wildly with his spear, but Jason cut it in half with his gladius. He charged in, jabbing his sword through the giant's breastplate, then summoned the winds and blasted Porphyrion off the edge of the cliff.

BoO pg. 441

If he can blow back an immensely strong 30 foot tall giant, he can blow back a hundred people jumping vertically at him.

Hundreds of people jumping at him while more hundreds are throwing projectiles at him? You think he won't get tagged once? At the very least he has to concentrate to pull that off, which still leaves him open to my attack from behind.

The NaruClones can't fly though. Even if they do get behind Jason they'll just fall to the ground.. Nor would he be oblivious to them since they scream like idiots every time they charge that Rangsangan (From my limited knowledge at least. )

They will have momentum already when they transform back already traveling towards him. Hundreds more are screaming at him from the plae he's already concentrated on. .

Nope. In the quote I've already posted it was pretty instant.

Lightning Thief pgs. 124-125

He was stabbed through the chest by a 15 foot tall wolf from hell, hopped in a creek, and was all better in a second.

The ocean heals him even faster, so until one of the ninjas can strike a vital organ he's not going down.

He was scratched, not impaled through the heart.

It's electricity from a cloud man. That typically equals lightning. But whatever. He took and explosion more powerful than Sasuke's fire jutsu anyways so it doesn't really matter.

It didn't say it was from a cloud, it said it was from the dude's fingers.

I guess. About as much as a cut on the arm would effect your ninjas.

Not only was the wave 350 foot tall, but it was thick enough to crash over and destroy an entire camp/town made for giants. He isn't gonna blow through it with one jutsu and he isn't gonna be able to fire off another one before the wave hits him and kills him. What your suggesting against Percy is a suicide attack that wouldn't even hurt him. Even if he did make it through Percy isn't the type to get stunned from things. He wouldn't just stand there and let Sasuke charge him. He'd do something like part the ocean beneath his feet or create a water hand directly under him, or summon a giant cul-de-sac destroying hurricane to wipe him out.

A smack in the face will still disorient you.

I never said he'd destroy the entire thing, quite the opposite, I said he'd make an opening for him to zoom through, Percy would assume he's dead and then will focus on the Clones heading for him and behind him, that's when Sasuke impales him through the heart with Chidori.

Just because he goes for it doesn't mean he's gonna land it. Percy is just as skilled as Sasuke and definitely has to speed to dodge, deflect his hand, or just stab him before he gets close.

Percy would be focused on the clones since Sasuke should be dead. Percy may be just as skilled but he doesn't have Sasuke's precog.

Your strategies basically consist of them running head first into the ocean. Just with more clones.

No?

Naruto is not nearly as skilled as Percy and his speed advantage will be negated by the aoe or the terrain they are walking on fighting against them.

Why isn't he? He's a trained killer. It's what he does. they have no problem walking on water, I don't see how it negates his speed at all.

That's usually the case when the electric attack comes from the body of the user. Here it is referred to as lightning, has all the same properties as lightning, and there for should logically move the speed of lightning.

Which is charging him, but with clones and thrown tools.

Even if it comes from the sky it's most of the time it's still artificial and not 100% Natural.

As I said my strategy is much more than that.

He's trying to bring down a miniature army, why would he use his average wave?

I doubt he blast a big enough hole through the water. Even if he can't exactly zoom on the water when Percy can straight up move it underneath his feet.

Irrelevant tbh.

No Caption Provided

He'll evaporate a hole and zoom through it.

Because it most likely will.

Percy will see him and be able to react. Just because he may be surprised doesn't mean he's gonna stand there like an idiot and allow Sasuke to stab him.

How do you adjust to someone sinking under water? Or rocketing themselves in the air on a waterspout?

He won't have much time to react since he would be focusing on the clones. So he won't be able to adjust himself.

Then you can no longer claim he has superior combat speed. Not while he's flying.

How long does it take him to transform into phase 2? If it's anymore than a second or two Jason could just zap him.

Can he use pre-cog on things he can't see? Or while he's transforming? And like I said, just because he knows it's coming doesn't mean he can dodge. Lightning moves way to fast to move out the way of.

Travel Speed =/= combat speed, he'll still have the combat speed.

If he knows where it'll be the moment before it's there he can evade.

But all will get taken out by AoE. Percy can summon waves to take them all out before they get halfway to him. Even if they do get behind him they will either be thrown off by the mini-hurricane or heard because they apparently have to say "Rasengan" in order to use it.

It's really not. Especially when he can clear it all out by raising his arms.

Naruto can make clones and his clones can make clones, if he runs out of energy he summons more via 9 tails. It's like a virtually infinite army.

A typical greek phalanx was 16 by 16. There was probably about 250 cyclops there. They weren't as fast, no, but the clones aren't dodging a massive wave of water no matter how you slice it.

They can blast through it. Percy will probably only get one or two waves off anyway.

Neither would be distracted though. Jason is in the sky and can see everything and Percy can clear every one out with a single attack.

Any throw projectiles. I already have, but here you go against.

HoH pg. 505

Jason's isn't quite auto. But you get the point.

Yes, but some will arc around to get behind him, then they will transform back and hit him on his blindside with Rasengan.

Percy's is. Any thrown projectiles will get thrown back and destroyed.

It's still a viable distraction.

I don't think you realised this last post, but Percy can and will take this all out with one arm movement. He just summons a massive wave that'll one shot every clone here before they get anywhere near behind him. That'll leave only the real things. Jason will then take care of Naruto, then they'll team up on Sasuke.

One arm movement, then he gets taken out by Sasuke, then the clones transform back behind Jason and hit him, then Naruto summons more clones and they finish him.

Summary:

• Your team will still be aptly distracted for the transformed Clones to be arced around their field of vision and Rasengan them in the back.
  • Sasuke will blast an opening through Percy's wave and Impale him through the heart while Percy is focused on the clones that just got behind him.
  • Naruto will create more clones when they get destroyed, Jason should be caught from behind by the transforming clone, and then they finish him off.

@joewell conclusion time?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: Conclusion time! No bringing up new things, remember.

Final

Ha, get it? Because.. counters..
Ha, get it? Because.. counters..

He used the swimming pool. Why didn't he jump into the ocean and fight from there?

Allow me to quote myself. "He was fighting against Kronos, someone who could literally freeze him in time. How well do you think running away from someone who can make you move as slow as a snail would work?" Time manipulators bro. Can't run from them, not even a couple feet.

Will he get a chance? He usually likes taking on armies like you said. Once he's deep enough he isn't escaping so easily.

It's not hard for him to escape. Just fly up while blowing everyone away.

They have never dealt with scores and scores on this level before.

They'll be distracted on the ones in front of them, the ones will transform back right behind them and smash into them with Rasengans. I said some of the transformed clones will be thrown in an arc around their vision.

The only real thing the clones have over other fodder is speed. You're standard cyclops is stronger and any artillery, such as Greek Fire cannonballs or balistes, can match the not so impressive destructive output of the Rasengan.

They won't for the reasons already explained.

1. None will survive the giant wave from Percy.
  2. Jason can feel their movements with the air, so you can't get the jump on him. The ones in front of him aren't really a problem since he can either fly away to avoid them completely or push them away and the ones behind him will be killed easily.

I don't see how throwing down dozens of arrows correlates to being able to throw down a constant stream of clones a projectiles, it should take a lot of concentration for him, which leaves him open to the attack from behind.

Hundreds of people jumping at him while more hundreds are throwing projectiles at him? You think he won't get tagged once? At the very least he has to concentrate to pull that off, which still leaves him open to my attack from behind.

I've shown he has more than enough power with the giant feat.

Or he could just fly high enough for them to not be able to jump to him.

He won't get tagged in the amount of time it takes for him to locate the real thing and one shot him. Naruto will either be attacking Percy with the rest of the clones when the wave comes and kills him/puts him in the open, attacking Jason who is high in the air and constantly breaking the clones by blowing them down, or just standing back in plain sight.

They will have momentum already when they transform back already traveling towards him. Hundreds more are screaming at him from the plae he's already concentrated on. .

But they can't just go forward after being thrown vertically. Unless they attack him from above, but then he could just fly to the side or blow them away.

He was scratched, not impaled through the heart.

He was cut through the chest by a wolf the size of an elephant leaping at him. That's impalement. Not in the heart, but I doubt Sasuke can hit his heart as I've explained.

It didn't say it was from a cloud, it said it was from the dude's fingers.

The guy is a cloud. A venti. Cloud spirit. Like I said.

A smack in the face will still disorient you.

I never said he'd destroy the entire thing, quite the opposite, I said he'd make an opening for him to zoom through, Percy would assume he's dead and then will focus on the Clones heading for him and behind him, that's when Sasuke impales him through the heart with Chidori.

In order to bring down multiple buildings you have to be rather thick of a wave. Thicker than what Sasuke can evaporate.

The clones would be dead from the wave, remember? Naruto would be in the open and jason would zap him, so there wouldn't be anymore.

I've already countered why Chidori won't work.

Percy would be focused on the clones since Sasuke should be dead. Percy may be just as skilled but he doesn't have Sasuke's precog.

All the clones are dead, along with Naruto.

Percy is just as skilled and has the mini-hurricane thing that'll constantly be blinding Sasuke and pushing him away. He can hold him back long enough for Jason to ionize him. Or for him to escape by sinking in the water or summoning a water spout.

No?

Yea. It's sending a bunch of clones into the ocean trying to get behind him.

Why isn't he? He's a trained killer. It's what he does. they have no problem walking on water, I don't see how it negates his speed at all.

Feats. Percy has beaten tons of trained killers, like the millenias old God of War.

Because Percy is controlling the water beneath him. He can run nearly as fast when the ground is not there or is pushing against him.

Even if it comes from the sky it's most of the time it's still artificial and not 100% Natural.

As I said my strategy is much more than that.

So your only reason for it not moving the speed of natural lightning is because other lightning manipulators from other works lightning doesn't?

Not really. It's a clone bullrush while some are trying to get behind.

He'll evaporate a hole and zoom through it.

That fire blast is hardly the size of a single building, let alone multiple. I'd reckon that would get him about 10 feet through the wave at most, while the wave should be at least 30 in width.

He won't have much time to react since he would be focusing on the clones. So he won't be able to adjust himself.

There are no clones. That wave didn't just kill Sasuke.

Travel Speed =/= combat speed, he'll still have the combat speed.

If he knows where it'll be the moment before it's there he can evade.

Mreh. Fair enough.

No, he can't. He isn't fast enough. He'll know the attack is coming, but he can not move his body out of the way due to the speed of lightning. There is no moment before it's there with an attack of this speed. Jason summons it and Sasuke is fried.

Naruto can make clones and his clones can make clones, if he runs out of energy he summons more via 9 tails. It's like a virtually infinite army.

Not after he's been zapped by Jason.

They can blast through it. Percy will probably only get one or two waves off anyway.

No they can't for the same reasons Sasuke can't.

He only needs one.

Yes, but some will arc around to get behind him, then they will transform back and hit him on his blindside with Rasengan.

I doubt it.

He just thinks and woosh, gone with the wind.

It's still a viable distraction.

Not really.

One arm movement, then he gets taken out by Sasuke, then the clones transform back behind Jason and hit him, then Naruto summons more clones and they finish him.

One arm movement, then all the clones are dead as well as Sasuke. Naruto is in the open and getting zapped by lightning.

• Your team will still be aptly distracted for the transformed Clones to be arced around their field of vision and Rasengan them in the back.
  • Sasuke will blast an opening through Percy's wave and Impale him through the heart while Percy is focused on the clones that just got behind him.
  • Naruto will create more clones when they get destroyed, Jason should be caught from behind by the transforming clone, and then they finish him off.
  • Nope. Jason is sky high, can sense everything, and deflect it all with a thought. There will be no clones near Percy because he killed them all (And Sasuke) with the wave. and left Naruto open for an attack.
  • Even if they did get a Rasengan to the back, either can tank it. It'd take two or three to actually put them down, and they are not doing that.
  • Sasuke will fail to do such because there are no clones and he can't blast through a multi building busting wave with a hardly building busting blast.
  • Naruto will be dead. Jason will get caught off guard by nothing since he can just think and blow them away.

Summary/How The Fight Goes Down

• The fight begins. Percy goes in the water and Jason gets ready. Naruto makes clones and Sasuke goes forward.
  • The clones attack Jason, he realizes it'll be better if he gets off the ground and he does such. He fends for himself well using flight, omni-directional wind defense, and a wide range of attacks.
  • Percy wipes out all the clones that are attacking him with one large attack, leaving Naruto in the open. Naruto is killed by Jason.
  • Sasuke was most likely killed by this wave because his fire jutsu's lack of power, but if he's somehow gotten through Percy holds him off long enough to escape or for Jason to help kill him.
  • We win. Whoop!

Just some other things to point out.

• Both of your teammates will get one shotted by lightning, wind smashing them into the ground, large waves, or even a stab to the face. Any of the demigod's attacks one shot.
  • The only attack from the ninjas that can one-shot is Chidori. Only one member of your team has that and he will have an incredibly hard time landing it with Percy's skill and water manipulation. Rasengan/Fire Jutsu will take 2-3 to completely bring down Jason and even more to bring down Percy, who can fully heal between each. Not like you're likely to even land one.
  • You are trying to fight Percy on the water and Jason in the air. The chances of success are nearly 0%. It'd be like trying to fight Gaara in the desert, but worse.

Aand I think that's it. I've had a really fun time debating with you and would like to do it again some day. May the best Viner win!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Lets open it for votes, good fight.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Joewell911

@highaccuser: @terrortuga: @neongamewave: @zenpaktoe82: @leo-343: We're ready for voting guys! Please look this over and give a vote if you have the time! Remember to judge based on not who you think would win, but which Viner debated better.

@precrisisbardock:I forgot you made the thread. Can you change the title please?

Some other people who may be interested.

Naruto:

@the_imperator@dratini1331@rogueshadow@homicidalmaniac@funsiized@soothing_sounds@sync1@princearagorn1@ratava@nighthunder@redbird3rdboywonder@sophia89@tohoma@theamazingimmortalman@thitiki@justsomerandomkid@cjdavis103@ssj_god@nyas@etheral_dreams@hulkage@rexorr@cgoodness@andr413@jgames@oceanmaster21@passingthrough545

Percy Jackson and the Olympians:

@funsiized@joewell@stormdriven@deadpoolvironfist@jmarshmallow@cregan_stark@thitiki@hulkage@jackjack390@spiderman1997@rexorr

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@highaccuser: @terrortuga: @neongamewave: @zenpaktoe82: @leo-343: We're ready for voting guys! Please look this over and give a vote if you have the time! Remember to judge based on not who you think would win, but which Viner debated better.

@precrisisbardock:I forgot you made the thread. Can you change the title please?

Some other people who may be interested.

Naruto:

@the_imperator@dratini1331@rogueshadow@homicidalmaniac@funsiized@soothing_sounds@sync1@princearagorn1@ratava@nighthunder@redbird3rdboywonder@sophia89@tohoma@theamazingimmortalman@thitiki@justsomerandomkid@cjdavis103@ssj_god@nyas@etheral_dreams@hulkage@rexorr@cgoodness@andr413@jgames@oceanmaster21@passingthrough545

Percy Jackson and the Olympians:

@funsiized@joewell@stormdriven@deadpoolvironfist@jmarshmallow@cregan_stark@thitiki@hulkage@jackjack390@spiderman1997@rexorr

C'mon guys! This one isn't even that long.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PreCrisisBardock

Open for votes

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell won

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holly.. This was long and gruesome (not really :). I followed it as best as my brain could, that being a lot, and my vote goes to @joewell. You both did amazingly but joe emphasized his strategy to make it a bit more understandable. This was also against almost-impossible odds. This was a tough decision because I know little about Naruto and @precrisisbardock made me realize that Naruto could have won with a different strategy. Kudos to both of you.

P.S I also like that joe didn't quote feats with the River Styx curse. But the fact that Percy deflected a bullet in your first post should be debunked because that was due to Nemean Lion skin.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

T4V.

I came here thinking this us spite, Naruto team stomps. But the defender for Percy and Jason did well job, he knew about both sides well. He used the right feats to win from the books. The use of nearly water is what helped Percy side win. I think the defender for Naruto andsasuke did great job, on HIS side of the battle, but I think his lack of knowledge for the opposite team was a big factor.

I vote for Joewell for his outstanding debate defending Percy's side

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Joewell911

@supremegeneration: Thanks for reading and voting!

Joe 2(Until @alakemega123 gives a reason):0 PCB

The Lion skin did nothing to increase his reactions or speed, it was only used as armor. If I would have said he could tank a bullet, then used him with the Nemean Lion Skin as proof, then you could have called me out on it, but it did nothing to help his speed.

If a man with a bullet proof vest dodges a bullet, will you say he was able to do so because of his bulletproof vest?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Joewell911

@skyroid: Thanks a lot bro! I really appreciate the kind words.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@joewell: has my vote he truly explained in debt,why his team could win and that bought me over, and i was originally rooting for bardrock

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: I feel that you explained the Scenario and the powers better. I also don't think that naruto and sasuke could defeat Percy and Jason in character, while it is possible, I feel that they just won't be prepared for them