CaV: Miles Morales (AoS) VS Ruby & Yang (Joewell) (VOTING)

Avatar image for attackonshahbaz
AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AttackOnShahbaz

Ruby Rose & Yang Xiao Lang! (@joewell)

No Caption Provided

Miles Morales! (@attackonshahbaz)

No Caption Provided

Stipulations

• Combatants are in character. This means their usual set of morals apply.
  • This is a random encounter (no prep for either side) and both sides have standard gear. Both sides have no immediate knowledge of their opponents, either. This is, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
  • Incapacitation, knockout, BFR (battlefield removal, a.k.a. knocking the enemy so far away that there's no way the fight could continue in the near future) or death all count as elimination.
  • Miles Morales is unable to utilize his invisibility, for obvious reasons.
  • Both start 100 meters away from each other.

Ruby and Yang don't know anything about Vale. This ensures one side doesn't have the home advantage.
Ruby and Yang don't know anything about Vale. This ensures one side doesn't have the home advantage.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll have my post up sometime tomorow most likely.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

O_O Is Ultimate Spider-Man really that good? I can see him being a match for either of them alone but together at the same time without Invisibility, I smell an underdog

Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@attackonshahbaz: You wanted to face the entire RWBY team? There's is a thing called suicide hotlines you know.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@attackonshahbaz: Let's start this, shall we? I'll go ahead and start with an informational opener. Now, since I've recently used both of these characters, I'll be taking the feats part of my opener from a previous debate of mine.

Ruby Rose:

Ruby Rose is a Huntress in Training from Beacon Academy. She's superhuman in all areas and is an absolute beast with a scythe.

Loading Video...

Watch from beginning to end.

This should give you a good idea of what Ruby can do. As you can see, she has amazing physical abilities along with her adeptness with her sniper/scythe Crescent Rose. In this video Ruby destroys an army of Beowolves without even breaking a sweat. Near the end, she is even able to kill a dozen or so of them before her shells can hit the ground.

Loading Video...

Watch from 2:40 to 4:40

In this fight Ruby destroys some goons that were robbing a store. Nothing special. The only reason I posted this is because it shows that she's a bullet dodger ( 3:45 ), if that wasn't obvious from the first video.

Now you might have noticed that those guys weren't getting sliced in half by Rubys scythe. That's because everyone in this universe has something called an Aura ( except the Creatures of Grimm, like those Beowolves ). It's basically acts as a force field that protects the user of it. While it can be overpowered, it could definitely help in nullifying attacks that would normally be fatal.

Loading Video...

1:45-4:45

Several awesome things happen in the video above. First off, they're fighting a giant bullet-proof bird monster called a Nevermore. It easily shatters tons of stone and tanks point blank explosions, so it's fairly durable. Now, Ruby doesn't even use her semblance in the video above, no. She's able to run upon falling debris with ease without it. Then, she shows that she isn't a dimwit by coming up with a plan to kill the Nevermore, it's rather insane, but it works. This plan of her's includes her getting shot out of a giant freaking slingshot to grapple the giant freaking death bird with her scythe, then run up the giant freaking cliffside with only the aid of her sniper-rounds and some anti-gravity glyphs from Weiss, and rip the head off of the giant freaking bird, who, lemme remind you, was ramming through huge stone columns and tanking explosions to the face. If you're not impressed by that, then I don't know what to say.

scene.

Loading Video...

While only 3:00-3:40 is necessary for the feats, I'd recommend watching the whole thing, because its frickin' awesome!

In this final friendly little food fight, RWBY shows off her skill and speed even more, going so fast that she creates a vortex powerful enough to slam everything in her path against the wall.

Now I think that's enough about Ruby for now, lets move on to Yang!

Yang Xiao Long

Yang is another huntress in training from RWBY and Ruby's sister. As a combatant, she is extremely dangerous, wielding the dual shotgun gauntlets Ember Celica with deadly proficiency. To show off her skill in battle, I'll go ahead and give a couple videos.

Loading Video...

Watch up until 6:20.

In this scene Yang takes down a club full of baddies. Some of the notable things here include dodging machine gun bullets from the DJ, taking down the skilled twins Melanie and Miltia, dodging and shooting down missiles, and causing shockwaves with her punches.

Loading Video...

Watch from 3:55 to 5:25.

In this video, Yang and her team fight the villainous Roman Torchwick, who has stolen a giant mech suit! This suit is durable enough to easily tank bullets and strong enough to shatter thick concrete pillars. But no worries, Yang, with a little help from her team, can stop it! After she is knocked around for a quick second, she gets back up and absolutely destroyed that poor mech, literally shattering it to pieces.

This video also explains her Semblance, another ability that most people in this universe have. Semblances seem to vary from person to person, for some it's speed ( Like Ruby's ), other have magnetism, but Yang has the powerful ability to absorb and redirect attacks that hit her, as seen in this video where she takes a punch from the mech, but gets back up and delivers that punch back to it. But while this ability is powerful, it can be overloaded if you can continuously attack her while staying out of her reach.

How They Could Win:

As it is right now, I know little of Miles, so I'm not gonna say what advantages the RWBY girls have. I'll wait until you post for that.

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AttackOnShahbaz
No Caption Provided

@joewell

Miles Morales

Miles is a thirteen year old kid whose Uncle was the world famous thief known as the Prowler. Stealing from Oscorp one day, the Prowler took with him one of the Genetic Spiders like the one that bit Peter. Miles visiting his uncle later that day was bit by this Spider and given all the powers of Peter and 2 new ones. After Peter's death, Miles decides he could have help Parker if he was not afraid using his own powers, with that in mind he started to fight crime as any awkward 13 year old could with powers. Nick Fury and Spider Woman pick him up shortly and decide to train him right so what happen to Peter does not repeat itself. Thus a new Spider Man was born.

Strength

Here we see Miles pick up a standard issue police car and toss it with ease. Typical cruiser weigh around 3700-3800 lbs. Add in some law enforcement amenities, like computer, cage, weapons, etc. and it's probably just over 4000-4100. That's easily 2 tonnes right there.
Here we see Miles pick up a standard issue police car and toss it with ease. Typical cruiser weigh around 3700-3800 lbs. Add in some law enforcement amenities, like computer, cage, weapons, etc. and it's probably just over 4000-4100. That's easily 2 tonnes right there.
Miles is able to punch his way somebody with enough force to easily break concrete and steel. Peter Parker (Earth-616) himself stated that, despite Miles' lack of experience, he's comparable to himself in raw physical power. That's a bold statement.
Miles is able to punch his way somebody with enough force to easily break concrete and steel. Peter Parker (Earth-616) himself stated that, despite Miles' lack of experience, he's comparable to himself in raw physical power. That's a bold statement.

Speed

Miles is easily able to dodge automatic fire from six experienced soldiers. Way above casual bullet-timing.
Miles is easily able to dodge automatic fire from six experienced soldiers. Way above casual bullet-timing.
Dodges blasts from numerous Warmachines. Each of them can spew supersonic munitions that also are locked onto him, yet Miles is easily able to dodge the numerous attacks. It also showcases Miles' spider-sense, which will allow him to know when Yang or Ruby will try to attack him. They'll never be able to strike him down with Crescent Rose or Ember Celica.
Dodges blasts from numerous Warmachines. Each of them can spew supersonic munitions that also are locked onto him, yet Miles is easily able to dodge the numerous attacks. It also showcases Miles' spider-sense, which will allow him to know when Yang or Ruby will try to attack him. They'll never be able to strike him down with Crescent Rose or Ember Celica.

Durability

Tanks a direct explosion from Rhino's suite. Power on this scale is enough to level an entire building.
Tanks a direct explosion from Rhino's suite. Power on this scale is enough to level an entire building.
Tanks an explosion head-on.
Tanks an explosion head-on.
Miles takes a vicious slam from Giant woman that only stuns him. Giant Woman has shown to lift and strike with 60+ tons, so winding her hand back and slamming Miles with all her strength is a major feat. That's greater than anything in the RWBY universe. Unless Ruby and Yang can exert a pressure of 60+ then they're not even going to stagger him.
Miles takes a vicious slam from Giant woman that only stuns him. Giant Woman has shown to lift and strike with 60+ tons, so winding her hand back and slamming Miles with all her strength is a major feat. That's greater than anything in the RWBY universe. Unless Ruby and Yang can exert a pressure of 60+ then they're not even going to stagger him.

Venom Sting

A.K.A. the best power a Spider Man character can ask for. Works by utilizing a unidentified energy generated by Miles body that causes immense pain. It has KOed super Human durable beings with a touch such as the Rhino, 616-Spiderman, Mutant Red and even Venom. This Venom Sting works on anything whether Organic or Nonorganic, so even with a single touch, he'll completely destroy Ruby's and Yang's weapons.

Incapacitated Earth-616 Peter Parker with a single sting. It's also conductive with webbing. If Peter, somebody who's leagues above Yang and Ruby couldn't take a sting then Ruby and Yang are going out.
Incapacitated Earth-616 Peter Parker with a single sting. It's also conductive with webbing. If Peter, somebody who's leagues above Yang and Ruby couldn't take a sting then Ruby and Yang are going out.
Destroys Rhino's suit with the Venom Sting. This showcases the ability to utilize this technique on non organic entities. Miles will be able to destroy your dou's weapon with this power.
Destroys Rhino's suit with the Venom Sting. This showcases the ability to utilize this technique on non organic entities. Miles will be able to destroy your dou's weapon with this power.
No Caption Provided
As shown he KO's Venom with the, uh, Venom Sting. Venom is easily stronger than the opposition so I don't see Ruby or Yang tanking a single strike.
As shown he KO's Venom with the, uh, Venom Sting. Venom is easily stronger than the opposition so I don't see Ruby or Yang tanking a single strike.

Equipment

Web Shooters: Miles initially uses Peter Parker's Web Shooters, which were given to him by May Parker. He is eventually given a new set of Web Shooters by S.H.I.E.L.D. that discharge a stream of a specialized fluid that solidifies upon exposure to air. The polymer is extremely strong and durable, with a tensile strength of 120 pounds per square millimeter of cross section. The polymer degrades after about one hour.

Spider Suit: Miles wears a costume given to him by S.H.I.E.L.D. It's a skin-tight black and red ensemble with a mask that covers every square inch of his face. The suit is thin and lightweight which offers Miles superb maneuverability, but the suit is also incredibly tough and resistant to damage, including gunshots and direct explosions, so Miles is well protected.

No Caption Provided

The Fight:

Miles outclasses Yang and Ruby on multiple areas. His strength is easily comparable to Yang's when she's enhanced by her semblance, he's incredibly fast, with his speeds almost on Ruby's level, his durability is insane. He's survived direct attacks from both Rhino (who can exert a pressure of over 75+ tonne) and Giant Woman (who can exert a pressure of over 60+ tonne). Ruby and Rose have never in the two seasons of RWBY showed that level of power (well, maybe Ruby's attack on the Nevermore but that was with Weiss' glyphs, something she doesn't have here.

• Miles has strength that outclasses even Yang.
  • Miles has speed and agility comparable to Ruby.
  • Miles' durability exceeds anything in the entirety of RWBY. Nothing has ever come close to that.

Yang's semblance only works if she's taken a substantial amount of external damage however, Miles' Venom Sting can take her out with a single touch. Miles' outclasses Yang in speed so he can easily tag her, effectively knocking her out for the duration of the fights. Yang's more powerful attacks require physical contact, which will be her downfall. If she were to try to punch Miles he'd be able to grab onto her arm or gauntlets. The Venom Sting works through different materials so even if he's holding onto her gauntlet Yang's going down. And her bullets will barely do anything to Miles, who's survived attacks from Rhino, Venom, Giant Woman, etc.

Yang's easy prey. She'll go down without any problem.

Ruby will be a bit difficult. Miles could have a hard time tagging her, but she'll barely put a scratch on his person. It'll turn into a battle of attrition, but eventually she'll slip up and then Miles will take the win with the Venom Sting.

GG.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@attackonshahbaz:

Rebuttals and Stuff:

Giant Woman has shown to lift and strike with 60+ tons

That may be true, but was she using all of that in that scan? I would think a 60 ton slam would do a little more than make a neat little Miles shaped crack in the ground. I mean, even Yang's ground pounds do more than that.

(well, maybe Ruby's attack on the Nevermore but that was with Weiss' glyphs, something she doesn't have here.

The only thing Weiss' glyphs done was allow her to not fall off the cliff, everything else was all her.

• Miles has strength that outclasses even Yang.
  • Miles has speed and agility comparable to Ruby.
  • Miles' durability exceeds anything in the entirety of RWBY. Nothing has ever come close to that.
  • How so? Yang was able to shatter a bullet-proof mech and punch cars around.

RWBY Volume 2, Chapter 12: Breach

• Comparable, but Ruby is still faster.
  • In blunt force maybe, but you've shown no resistance to piercing attacks or bullets, which is exactly what Ruby and Yang uses. Plus, both of them have an Aura, which acts as an forcefield so they themselves would take a lot less damage from Mile's attacks.

Yang's semblance only works if she's taken a substantial amount of external damage however, Miles' Venom Sting can take her out with a single touch. Miles' outclasses Yang in speed so he can easily tag her, effectively knocking her out for the duration of the fights. Yang's more powerful attacks require physical contact, which will be her downfall. If she were to try to punch Miles he'd be able to grab onto her arm or gauntlets. The Venom Sting works through different materials so even if he's holding onto her gauntlet Yang's going down. And her bullets will barely do anything to Miles, who's survived attacks from Rhino, Venom, Giant Woman, etc.

Why wouldn't she be able to take the Venom Sting and output it like she does with everything else? Even if it wouldn't be absorbed by her semblance, it'd take at least two shots to take her out, one for her Aura and one for herself. Miles doesn't completely outclass Yang in speed either. He's probably a little faster, but Yang was still able to casually dodge missiles and gunfire. Yang doesn't require direct punches. She has close range shotgun projectiles and long range explosives that could kill squads of Grimm.

RWBY Volume 2, Chapter 12: Breach

While you've shown that he could probably take a couple of the long range explosives, you haven't proven to me he could take a shotgun blast to the face.

I doubt that Miles would have as easy time as you're saying. He's only slightly faster than Yang, and from what you've shown my so far, she could take him out ( Or at least injure him ) with one up close shot. I think you're also forgetting you're fighting both Yang and Ruby at the same time. If Ruby see's her sister being attacked, she'd jump in. And there's no way Miles is keeping up with both Yang and Ruby for long.

Ruby will be a bit difficult. Miles could have a hard time tagging her, but she'll barely put a scratch on his person. It'll turn into a battle of attrition, but eventually she'll slip up and then Miles will take the win with the Venom Sting.

Again, you've shown no resistance to piercing weapons, like Crescent Rose. Until you do, I'm inclined to say Ruby could cut him just as she does any Grimm. Why do you believe Ruby would slip up before Miles would get cut or shot? And if Ruby ever needs to get away during the battle, she can just run past him and do the whole vortex thing, which would briefly stun him and allow her to catch her breath, or just gun him down while he's embedded into the wall.

Recap:

1. Miles isn't stronger than Yang or too much stronger than Ruby.
  2. Ruby is faster than Miles and he's just barely above Yang.
  3. Miles' durability, as you've shown it so far, is only to blunt attacks. He has no special resistance to blades or bullets.
  4. Yang is good enough to keep up with Miles, and possibly even win. She is stronger, can take any of his non Venom String attacks with ease, and fast enough to keep up. She is also a better fighter and has the ability to escape if things get rough. ( She could just launch herself into the sky, like she did in my second gif. )
  5. They won't be fought one at a time. Both Yang and Ruby can attack him at once, and I just don't see him surviving that. Both of the girls are more skilled than him, one is faster and one is stronger. Both can end him with just one or two attacks, which both could land. And both can get away if things get too difficult for them.
AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell:

R-R-R-R-R-Rubattal!

That may be true, but was she using all of that in that scan? I would think a 60 ton slam would do a little more than make a neat little Miles shaped crack in the ground. I mean, even Yang's ground pounds do more than that.

She wouldn't be holding back, she had to get him back to HYDRA quickly as SHIELD was already on the way. She isn't one to hold back. She's completely aware of how resilient Spiders are so it's obvious she wouldn't try to hold back. Herald level characters have fought H2H with numerous foes, but they're attacks don't always have to destroy planets and continents, you know? So yes, Miles can still withstand 60 tons of force (something that's never been showcased in RWBY).

The only thing Weiss' glyphs done was allow her to not fall off the cliff, everything else was all her.

We don't know that. We've seen Weiss' glyphs increase speed and strength during the Roman w/Mech fight. That wasn't Ruby's natural strength or speed, not even close.

How so? Yang was able to shatter a bullet-proof mech and punch cars around.

That's not exactly impressive whatsoever. Miles has shown to completely eviscerate Warmachines that easily outclass Roman's mech and he's also able to casually throw around cars.

Here we see Miles take down Giant Woman with a single punch (and as I've stated before she's shown to be a 60+ tonner). Dozens of times stronger than Yang.

Comparable, but Ruby is still faster.

Not necessarily. While yes she's fast I'd go as far to say Miles is faster. He a casual Spider Man and an extremely hostile/bloodlusted Venom, both of them being much faster than Ruby and that's undeniable.

In blunt force maybe, but you've shown no resistance to piercing attacks or bullets, which is exactly what Ruby and Yang uses. Plus, both of them have an Aura, which acts as an forcefield so they themselves would take a lot less damage from Mile's attacks.

He's issues with a special suit from SHIELD themselves, which is easily bullet-proof and such. He's durable enough to withstand multiple slices from Crescent Rose and Yang's shots are explosive in nature and Miles has shown to be incredibly resistant to explosive and blunt damage.

Withstands a direct slam from Rhino who's easily stronger than Giant Woman (and that's saying something). Again, RWBY characters haven't shown any substantial durability feats that would even put them above the 10 tonne range. They're glass cannon if you'd compare them to Miles.
Withstands a direct slam from Rhino who's easily stronger than Giant Woman (and that's saying something). Again, RWBY characters haven't shown any substantial durability feats that would even put them above the 10 tonne range. They're glass cannon if you'd compare them to Miles.

Why wouldn't she be able to take the Venom Sting and output it like she does with everything else? Even if it wouldn't be absorbed by her semblance, it'd take at least two shots to take her out, one for her Aura and one for herself. Miles doesn't completely outclass Yang in speed either. He's probably a little faster, but Yang was still able to casually dodge missiles and gunfire.

You haven't shown any real durability feats that would compare to Miles for Yang, same thing with the Aura. The Venom Sting has completely destroyed the Rhino Suit, taken out 616 Spiderman and Venom. If you honestly think Yang would compare to the latter two then you're delusional. They're some of the most durable and strongest street-levelers yet a single Venom Strike completely knocked them out. One Venom Sting and she's done. Also, what happens if he touches her? He can destroy her gauntlets by extending the area of effect of the Venom Sting from her cloths and/or skin to her Ember Cecile. And you've stated it yourself that Yang's slower than Miles himself so he's going to easily be able tag her and destroy her gauntlets and KO her with a single Venom Strike. Also, Miles has fought a casual Spiderman, beaten Electro who was giving a spanking to the Ultimate Avengers, matched Venom and so on. He's faster than Yang and Ruby. And, honestly, that's a bit absurd you don't think Miles is never going to touch either of them. He'll touch them once and then it's game over.

Yang doesn't require direct punches. She has close range shotgun projectiles and long range explosives that could kill squads of Grimm.

That's not going to matter when he's faster than even Ruby. Plus, you've forgotten, Miles has spider-sense, which will easily allow him to dodge both Yang and Ruby. Is they're both going to go long-range then Miles will have an incredibly easy time dodging their attacks and Spider-Sense will allow him to dodge any close-range attacks.

1) Warns him that the Warmachines are about to fire. That's an incredible feat in its own. 2 & 4) Warns him cops are about to shoot and where the bullets are going to strike. 3) Allows him to dodge automatic fire from multiple trained soldiers.

While you've shown that he could probably take a couple of the long range explosives, you haven't proven to me he could take a shotgun blast to the face.

All those explosions were at close-range lol. He's easily able to survive complete building busting explosions.

He's only slightly faster than Yang, and from what you've shown my so far, she could take him out ( Or at least injure him ) with one up close shot.

As I've stated above he's much faster than Yang and is faster than Ruby by a considerable amount. While Yang's blasts are powerful, she hasn't done anything that'd put her on the level of what Miles has taken (shown by the scans in this post and the previous one). One shot won't take him out, and he has Spider-Sense so he's not even going to be hit by a single bullet and even if he is it'll barely do any damage done to him considering his durability feats.

I think you're also forgetting you're fighting both Yang and Ruby at the same time. If Ruby see's her sister being attacked, she'd jump in. And there's no way Miles is keeping up with both Yang and Ruby for long.

Miles outclasses both of them in speed, strength, and durability. They're not that powerful compared to Miles, even when both of them fight each other.

Why do you believe Ruby would slip up before Miles would get cut or shot? And if Ruby ever needs to get away during the battle, she can just run past him and do the whole vortex thing, which would briefly stun him and allow her to catch her breath, or just gun him down while he's embedded into the wall.

Again, he's marginally faster than Ruby so she's not going to get away from him. Also, he's resistant to both of Crescent's purposes so you've done goofed' there, mate. He's got Spider-Sense to warn him, so he's never going to get shot in the entirety of this fight or be sliced. Also, a little vortex is barely going to slow him down as after being slammed by Giant Woman he was barely scratched and then continued to knock her out. He'll never be embedded into the wall, considering the potency of Ruby's semblance.

Recap:

• As I've proven Miles is faster, stronger, and much more durable than both Yang and Ruby.
Loading Video...

As shown in this video, during 1:35 Ruby is quickly incapacitated and/or knocked down with one of Torchwick's blasts that can barely destroy concrete yet Miles has survived direct explosions, attacks from both Rhino and Giant-Woman, and so on. Ruby's a glass cannon. She'll get taken out with a single, regular punch.

• With a single touch he'll destroy their weapons and incapacitate them with his Venom-Sting.
  • Miles doesn't even need to use the Venom Sting to incapacitate Ruby and/or Yang. He's taken down Giant Woman with a single punch and has matched Rhino and Venom. He'll easily take both of them down with a couple of regular attacks. But then again, why do that when he needs a single touch to knock them both out?
  • Miles Spider-Sense will allow him to dodge all of their attacks.
  • Yang and Ruby haven't shown anything that would give them enough durability to even survive two punches from him, Aura or not.

How many more rounds do you want to do before our conclusions? One more then conclusions?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@attackonshahbaz:

How many more rounds do you want to do before our conclusions? One more then conclusions?

Seems good.

Rebuttals #2

She wouldn't be holding back, she had to get him back to HYDRA quickly as SHIELD was already on the way. She isn't one to hold back. She's completely aware of how resilient Spiders are so it's obvious she wouldn't try to hold back. Herald level characters have fought H2H with numerous foes, but they're attacks don't always have to destroy planets and continents, you know? So yes, Miles can still withstand 60 tons of force (something that's never been showcased in RWBY).

Then why wasn't more collateral damage caused? A 60 ton attack would have done much more than crack the ground a tiny bit, so it's obvious that wasn't a 60 ton attack. I mean, if all Giant Woman does is make a small crack in the ground, Yang exceeds that. If a character has the ability to bust a planet and doesn't, then it's because that character is not going all out.

We don't know that. We've seen Weiss' glyphs increase speed and strength during the Roman w/Mech fight. That wasn't Ruby's natural strength or speed, not even close.

They're all different glyphs. There's a different color or pattern for each one, and the ones used in the Nevermore scene aren't the same as the ones used to increase speed. Why wouldn't that be her natural strength? She hasn't shown anything less to prove that feat is invalid ( Other than her getting captured by random White Fang dudes, but that's complete BS and she was unarmed. )

That's not exactly impressive whatsoever. Miles has shown to completely eviscerate Warmachines that easily outclass Roman's mech and he's also able to casually throw around cars.

Can you show me those Warmachines have so much better durability that defeating Roman's Mech isn't even comparable? Just because Miles can match that feat, doesn't mean it's not impressive when Yang does it.

Here we see Miles take down Giant Woman with a single punch (and as I've stated before she's shown to be a 60+ tonner). Dozens of times stronger than Yang.

First off, that wasn't even one attack. In the scans you showed me it was a couple. Do you have any durability feats for Giant Woman to show she's more durable than Yang?

Not necessarily. While yes she's fast I'd go as far to say Miles is faster. He a casual Spider Man and an extremely hostile/bloodlusted Venom, both of them being much faster than Ruby and that's undeniable.

That's not what you said in your first post, but ok. Ruby matches all of his dodging feats and in the scans with Venom you showed me, there was no actual fight. Miles just touched him and he was KOed. Can you prove that either are faster than Ruby, who has blitzed an army of monsters before the shells to her gun hit the ground, jumped across falling debris, and ran so fast a vortex was created, and that either were actually going their full speed in that fight with Miles.

He's issues with a special suit from SHIELD themselves, which is easily bullet-proof and such. He's durable enough to withstand multiple slices from Crescent Rose and Yang's shots are explosive in nature and Miles has shown to be incredibly resistant to explosive and blunt damage.

Then why does he bother to dodge bullets? If the suit was truly bullet-proof he would be able to just sit there and take them.

How in the world did Miles get tagged by Rhino in the first place? If he's as fast as you're saying, he should have never even been touched by Rhino, unless you can show me Rhino is at those speeds. Plus Miles was successfully incapped by that attack, or at least knocked a mile away.

You haven't shown any real durability feats that would compare to Miles for Yang, same thing with the Aura. The Venom Sting has completely destroyed the Rhino Suit, taken out 616 Spiderman and Venom. If you honestly think Yang would compare to the latter two then you're delusional. They're some of the most durable and strongest street-levelers yet a single Venom Strike completely knocked them out. One Venom Sting and she's done. Also, what happens if he touches her? He can destroy her gauntlets by extending the area of effect of the Venom Sting from her cloths and/or skin to her Ember Cecile. And you've stated it yourself that Yang's slower than Miles himself so he's going to easily be able tag her and destroy her gauntlets and KO her with a single Venom Strike. Also, Miles has fought a casual Spiderman, beaten Electro who was giving a spanking to the Ultimate Avengers, matched Venom and so on. He's faster than Yang and Ruby. And, honestly, that's a bit absurd you don't think Miles is never going to touch either of them. He'll touch them once and then it's game over.

Neither Spiderman or Venom have the ability to redirect physical attacks. But even if it could one-shot them, he wouldn't be able to touch her before Yang or Ruby would hit him. Eventually he could, but both are much better fighters and in the same area of speed, so they would be able to hit him before he hits them.

That's not going to matter when he's faster than even Ruby. Plus, you've forgotten, Miles has spider-sense, which will easily allow him to dodge both Yang and Ruby. Is they're both going to go long-range then Miles will have an incredibly easy time dodging their attacks and Spider-Sense will allow him to dodge any close-range attacks.

I disagree on speed. All Spider Sense does is alert Miles of attacks right? It doesn't give him an additional speed or anything, so it's kind of useless because all it will be doing is telling him of attacks he can plainly see.

All those explosions were at close-range lol. He's easily able to survive complete building busting explosions.

Explosion aren't the same as bullets or a scythe.

As I've stated above he's much faster than Yang and is faster than Ruby by a considerable amount. While Yang's blasts are powerful, she hasn't done anything that'd put her on the level of what Miles has taken (shown by the scans in this post and the previous one). One shot won't take him out, and he has Spider-Sense so he's not even going to be hit by a single bullet and even if he is it'll barely do any damage done to him considering his durability feats.

You've stated it, but that doesn't mean it's true. Both have matched his reaction feats and have even better combat feats. Miles was tagged by Rhino for goodness sake. What ever they do lose in speed ( Which isn't much ) is made up with skill. Yang's shots shatter steel, not quite enough to one shot him, but it would send him back. Ruby's completely obliterate bodies, and are not what Miles' usually takes. After a couple shots in quick succession the suit would be pierced and Miles would be hit.

Again, he's marginally faster than Ruby so she's not going to get away from him. Also, he's resistant to both of Crescent's purposes so you've done goofed' there, mate. He's got Spider-Sense to warn him, so he's never going to get shot in the entirety of this fight or be sliced. Also, a little vortex is barely going to slow him down as after being slammed by Giant Woman he was barely scratched and then continued to knock her out. He'll never be embedded into the wall, considering the potency of Ruby's semblance.

He is in no way marginally faster. If she dashes away at full speed, she's getting away. She's much faster than the human eye ( Seemingly teleporting at the beginning of the Red Trailer ) and can move fast enough to suck the air away. The best you've shown for Miles is dodging some bullets and KOing Venom without a fight. Ruby definatly has the skill and speed to tag Miles, who can be hit by Rhino.

• As I've proven Miles is faster, stronger, and much more durable than both Yang and Ruby.

I don't think you have.

As shown in this video, during 1:35 Ruby is quickly incapacitated and/or knocked down with one of Torchwick's blasts that can barely destroy concrete yet Miles has survived direct explosions, attacks from both Rhino and Giant-Woman, and so on. Ruby's a glass cannon. She'll get taken out with a single, regular punch.

Hey, thanks! I was just about to post that. She, just like Miles, has taking a direct explosion, which a couple seconds before is shown to be seen all through the city. She was only hit by that because she was talking to Penny. And she was perfectly fine, knocked back yes, but she was about to get back up and everything before she realized Penny had the situation under control. No, Ruby won't be taking out by a normal punch, unless they're many times more powerful than explosions. But it doesn't much matter anyways, considering Ruby would hit Miles before he hit her.

• With a single touch he'll destroy their weapons and incapacitate them with his Venom-Sting.
  • Miles doesn't even need to use the Venom Sting to incapacitate Ruby and/or Yang. He's taken down Giant Woman with a single punch and has matched Rhino and Venom. He'll easily take both of them down with a couple of regular attacks. But then again, why do that when he needs a single touch to knock them both out?
  • Miles Spider-Sense will allow him to dodge all of their attacks.
  • Yang and Ruby haven't shown anything that would give them enough durability to even survive two punches from him, Aura or not.
  • He won't be able to get that touch, because the RWBY gals are around the same area in speed and much more skilled.
  • You haven't showed me Giant Woman has any impressive durability. He was knocked away by Rhino and never actually fought Venom.
  • I don't think it will.
  • Luckily, Ruby and Yang can keep him away before he can take them out. And they can escape if necessary.

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: Heating Up! Wanna start voting now or conclusions?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell: I believe you don't actually rebuttal against the opposition in the conclusions, you just state why you win and conclude. I'm right or no?

Conclusion

While yes, Yang and Ruby are two exceptional street levelers they've been matched by Miles in all categories and/or surpasses.

• Venom Strike has shown to be a formidable ability against both Yang and Ruby, with one decisive touch rendering them incapacitated. He has the ability to extend the Venom Strike to their weapons, leaving them without one of their most useful tools.
  • He's much stronger than Yang, more durable than her, and his speed is comparable to Ruby (maybe not "faster", per say but comparable nonetheless.
  • Spider-Sense bestows enhanced precognitive abilities that'll allow Miles to dodge and react to all of the attacks from R&Y.
  • While he's not completely immune to bullets and scythes, his suit and natural durability will allow him to survive numerous attacks from the opposition. Most likely during that time he'll be able to tag them and K.O. them with the Venom Sting, giving me the win.
  • He's fought much more powerful individuals than R&Y such as Electro, Venom, Earth-616 Peter Parker, is recognized by Ultimate Captain America to be a formidable opponent and so on. Y

I think Uncle Ben can summarize this entire fight.

No Caption Provided

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@attackonshahbaz: I've seen people do it both ways.

Finale:

In the end, either Ruby or Yang is enough to keep up with good ol Miles in combat. Together, they can and should win by having similar physicals and much more skill.

• Ruby is faster than Miles, Yang is arguably stronger, and both have the ability to take him out in only a couple attacks.
  • Both are many times more skilled than Miles which will, while paired with the balanced stats, stop him from getting a Venom Sting off before they can eliminate him.
  • Both can hit him, considering that he has been tagged by people like Rhino and Giant Woman.
  • His durability isn't enough so that he will be undamaged by any attack of the duo. Every attack will wear him down and he'll go out after only a couple attacks from each.
  • Both Ruby and Yang can escape any sticky situation, assuming they ever get in one, by launching themselves away with their recoil.
Go team RWBY!!
Go team RWBY!!

This was a great CaV, I really enjoyed it! And may the best debater win!

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Joewell911
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@attackonshahbaz: gets my vote, he made me relize Miles potential and ability to outclass both Ruby and Yang. The main reason why I think Miles wins from this debate is how AOS clearly showed Miles has the durability to take anything they can dish out and the spider-sense to avoid being hit by it in the first place

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone?

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can comment again!

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@attackonshahbaz: It was because you double posted. They don't allow you to post more than three times in a row, to stop spamming.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@attackonshahbaz: gets my vote. He made me actually believe miles would win even though its opposite of my initial opinion. Very powerful debating especially for a newbie.

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

mimisalome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mimisalome

@joewell: @attackonshahbaz: miles morales gets my vote... the opposition's argument against the venom sting is weak in my opinion particularly with the condition of the fight:

"This is a random encounter (no prep for either side) and both sides have standard gear. Both sides have no immediate knowledge of their opponents, either."

That is like assuming Ruby and Yang expected Miles have a very dangerous venom sting and Miles will never land a single shot with 100% certainty.

i hope i can vote though

AttackOnShahbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By 9dragons

@mimisalome:

Miles is outmatched by Ruby & Yang in terms of hand to hand physical combat feats and weoponary. Ruby & Yang