CaV: Mighty Mouse(Kingjohnrocks, me) vs Ban(Lowlaville)

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

In a battle of bronze vs bronze, the hero mutant takes on Ban.

Mighty Mouse(Kingjohnrocks)

No Caption Provided

Ban(Lowlaville)

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Win by K/O
  • Pool of blood = loss for Ban.

@lowlaville

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By lowlaville
Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks: Alright

Name: Ban
Powers: Siphon physical abilities

The Fox's Sin of Greed, Ban is one the members of the Seven Deadly Sins, charged with trying to overthrow the Kingdom of Lyonesse 10 years ago and expelled from the Kingdom. Now after 10 years, Ban is back in the scenes. He was held in Baste Dungeon just because he loved pain. Ban is an immortal who cannot be killed via conventional means, although he has shown a certain amount of vulnurability towards Demon and Fairy magic.

Strength:

Speed:

Durability:

Power:

For a start this is enough I think. Its your turn.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh god.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@lowlaville

Interesting.

Well then, Mighty Mouse has always been known for his strength, for his beating up of villians and things of the like. After reading those scans there is no doubt in my mind that Mighty Mouse would be a very interesting challenge for Ban. While Mighty Mouse may sometimes use, define, "Conventional methods" he has plenty of other non-conventional ways of dealing with ban.

Strength

Mighty Mouse has beat up thousands of man-eating cannibal plants with his bare fists. These plants had the ability of bending a half-dollar like a piece of American cheese, twisting steel rails effortlessly /just/ to keep in shape, picking revets out of a girder as if they were olives, and effortlessly punching their hands into iron.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As seen above, Mighty Mouse has also bent a fifty cent piece like a piece of American cheese.

No Caption Provided

These's being's strength were said to be /nothing/ compared to Mighty Mouse a short time after their defeat. Remember, these beings can effortlessly pluck reverts out of a grider, punch through an iron shield and effortlessly twist and turn steel bars just for a work out.

No Caption Provided

Mighty Mouse has the ability to pick up a rhino and use it against his enemies, as he almost did against these plant men but this scared them into submission. In the same setting, Mighty Mouse literally made the cannibal eat his own WORDS. Literally.

No Caption Provided

Mighty Mouse has beat up entire armies with his bare fists, such as thousands of giant suits of armor that were terrorizing a rat village. Infact, the first twenty soldiers completely dissolved into fragments under his rain of punches and the rest he sent flying into the air.

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

3:43, the captain has the girl all tied up. When Mighty mouse comes, cannonballs fly to him, coming from multiple cannons. 3:47, he uses a bat and hits the cannonballs back to the ship, crushing the cannonballs as they are hit back, 3:52, the cannonballs hit and kill the cats in explosions, putting them through the ship

I think that's quite enough for strength, even though I have plenty of more scans and videos.

Durability

He has withstood a punch from a Giant and has countered with a punch, when the Dragon attempted to slam his wooden mace down onto Mighty Mouse to crush him the mace literally broke on Mighty Mouse's back. (This scan will also be used in speed for obvious reasons that I'l explain later.)

No Caption Provided

A tiger bites off the tip of Mighty Mouse's tail and it completely uneffects him, infact he says he'll just "grow another one"(regeneration.)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I have plenty of more but in the chance of ensuring the thread isn't too clogged up and you have a chance to properly respond I'l hold out.

Speed

Mighty Mouse moves incredibly fast, so fast that he avoids the giant's hits and even makes the giant smash himself on his toe. He also creates trails of speed, which he can manipulate into energy projectiles to use against his enemies.

No Caption Provided

That is all for now. I'm expecting a lot from your character, thank you for doing this debate with me and may the best man win.

I look forward to your post, @lowlaville

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lowlaville

@lowlaville Do you plan to respond?

I do but I didn't get any notification until now. I will reply shortly or tomorrow. Sorry about the delay.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lowlaville

@kingjohnrocks: I will reply to minus that punch to jupitar feat because that has too much toon force. Also the making eat his own word feat. Also toonforce.

"Mighty Mouse has beat up thousands of man-eating cannibal plants with his bare fists. These plants had the ability of bending a half-dollar like a piece of American cheese, twisting steel rails effortlessly /just/ to keep in shape, picking revets out of a girder as if they were olives, and effortlessly punching their hands into iron."

Ban's casual arm wrestling with Meliodas brought down the entire Baste Dungeon capable of holding 10 town busting level Dragons. Even if you amount to half the strength, thats close to half of a city busting physical strength. The size of the dungeon also has to be taken into account as its around a kilometer in height and around 800 meters wide (estimation).

"As seen above, Mighty Mouse has also bent a fifty cent piece like a piece of American cheese."

Folding Iron Bars like window curtains with but 4 fingers is a tad more impressive.

No Caption Provided

"These's being's strength were said to be /nothing/ compared to Mighty Mouse a short time after their defeat. Remember, these beings can effortlessly pluck reverts out of a grider, punch through an iron shield and effortlessly twist and turn steel bars just for a work out."

None of those are as impressive as someone who can use a twig to slice a mountain in half. Ban eventually overpowered that guy.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is the fate of Mighty Mouse, being drained of all vital energies. Ban finishes him off with ease.

"Mighty Mouse has beat up entire armies with his bare fists, such as thousands of giant suits of armor that were terrorizing a rat village. Infact, the first twenty soldiers completely dissolved into fragments under his rain of punches and the rest he sent flying into the air."

Ban defeated Meliodas as shown in the previous scan. This same Meliodas went up vs an entire army without sweating.

No Caption Provided

It should be noted that each of those Holy Knight has the strength to of 20 ordinary men at the very least. An ordinary apperentice Holy Knight is easily a small town buster.

"

3:43, the captain has the girl all tied up. When Mighty mouse comes, cannonballs fly to him, coming from multiple cannons. 3:47, he uses a bat and hits the cannonballs back to the ship, crushing the cannonballs as they are hit back, 3:52, the cannonballs hit and kill the cats in explosions, putting them through the ship

I think that's quite enough for strength, even though I have plenty of more scans and videos."

There's a bit of toon force if MM is parrying cannon balls with a baseball bat.

"He has withstood a punch from a Giant and has countered with a punch, when the Dragon attempted to slam his wooden mace down onto Mighty Mouse to crush him the mace literally broke on Mighty Mouse's back. (This scan will also be used in speed for obvious reasons that I'l explain later.)"

Just how powerful is the giant? Or fast for the matter.

"A tiger bites off the tip of Mighty Mouse's tail and it completely uneffects him, infact he says he'll just "grow another one"(regeneration.)"

Regeneration is not as useful as you might think when you have no stamina or strength to even stand.

"Mighty Mouse moves incredibly fast, so fast that he avoids the giant's hits and even makes the giant smash himself on his toe. He also creates trails of speed, which he can manipulate into energy projectiles to use against his enemies."

Same as above. How fast is that giant exactly.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers